Andy Cohen “Cried” Inside for Teresa – Open to Visiting her in Jail by Veena

download

I must admit that I’ve always thought Andy Cohen didn’t like Teresa Giudice that much. The Bravo Producer plays favorites, and it’s clear that he really likes some of the housewives (Bethenny, Carole Radziwill, Caroline Manzo) but puts up with some of the others  Some he downright seems to dislike.  But when interviewed about the upcoming Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion, filmed just days after Giudice learned she was facing a 15 month prison sentence, Cohen spilled the tea in his Bravo blog:

“I got really emotional. At the end, when I was talking to Teresa, I really held it together, but I was basically, maybe, kind of crying! I was really emotional sitting there with Teresa talking about all she had been through with the show. When it ended, I gave her this big hug and I could barely look at her. I didn’t want to cry in front of her. I was upset!”

Asked if he was planning on visiting Teresa in prison, he replied: “I have no idea, You know, the truth is, I would like to. If it would make her happy and make her life better, then I would certainly go.”

Take some change for the vending machine if you go Andy.

____________________________

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E6 “Making Some Magic Happen”

by LADebra

logo

jeffprobst

At Coyopa, Dale acknowledges it was rough seeing his daughter voted out. He vows to not give up without a good try. He pulls a rabbit out of a hat, and a fake idol out of his pocket! But will it be enough. At Hunahpu they are worried about what they will be asked to give up for the extra rice they need. Jeff shows up with a big bag of rice and tells them that never in the history of Survivor has a tribe needed this much help – from the lost flint, to now running out of food. Hunahpu must give up all their comfort reward items an extra pot, the extra flint, and the tarp that is keeping them dry. They are left with a machete, a pot, and a flint. They are starting over. Not everyone is happy with the trade (Jeremy) but the tribe votes and makes the trade.

Outplay

Rewardchallenge

In the reward challenge, 1 person from each tribe will be blindfolded, race through a series of obstacles, study a mask with their finger tips, retrieve 3 bags of puzzle pieces, race back through the obstacles, and once all 3 bags are retrieved recreate the mask (all while blindfolded). It is Reed from Hunahpu vs. Baylor from Coyopa. They only need 7 pieces in the mask, but the bags contain dummy pieces. Reed wins reward! of chicken and steak skewers that look delicious. Baylor is going to Exile. Reed picks Julie to go with Baylor, but Natlie volunteers and off she and Baylor go to Exile. At Exile, Baylor gets the idol clue and shares with Naralie. At Hunahpu, they are enjoying a bar-b-que, and RAIN!

challenge1

For this challenge, the entire tribe will race up and over a tall 10′ wall, roll a huge wooden cube along a course, and swing free 3 bags of puzzle pieces, then assemble the puzzle pieces into a flag. The first tribe to assemble all the puzzle pieces in the correct order wins immunity. Coyopa starts the puzzle first, and stalls on the 4th panel.

challenge2

Hunahpu wins immunity with amazing teamwork.

Outwit
Dale tries a bluff with the fake idol that he found near the water well on day 1. Dale tells Jon if he isn’t voted out, he will give Jon his idol. Misty and Baylor want to split the votes 3 Dale and 2 Keith so that if Dale plays the idol, Keith goes home. And Jon and Jaclyn want to be in a good position for the merge. There isn’t much outwit wiggle room here – you either go with the fake idol offer, or you go with the flow and vote with Misty and Baylor.

Outlast

At tribal, all the combinations and strategies are discussed. In the end the couples vote together, no immunity idol is played, and Dale is voted out. Bye Dale. Next week is the merge. Next week maybe we will see the game become more of a challenge. Next week might be the week the singles need to make a move or get voted off one by one. We shall see!

byedale

challengewinners

voting

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Survivor and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Andy Cohen “Cried” Inside for Teresa – Open to Visiting her in Jail plus Survivor: San Juan del Sur Recap

Good morning everyone. Watching GMA and Ginger says its going to be an unusually cold Halloween. 😩 🌀❄Just when it’s been so nice.
    Looking forward to reading NMDs OITNB. Have a great day. 🙂

2. Sus says:

I’m on a conference call. My email shows a little window for new email. I see “Andy Cohen “Cried” Inside for Theresa” and had to mute quickly because I cracked up.

Even if Andy doesn’t like Theresa, he would feel badly about her situation. I do. They deserve what they are getting but their kids don’t. It really sucks for them. I read the http://www.prisontalk.com forum. It’s heartbreaking what prison does to families. Even when these people do it to themselves, it’s awful.

I’ve been wondering if the T & Juicy got caught because of the show. If the show did have anything to do with it, I think it’s when Theresa had all that cash for the furniture. I believe lots of criminal activity like theirs goes undetected forever. Maybe if the Housewives didn’t come along, they’d still be cranking out what they did that was illegal.

Hey Sus. I feel the same as you do. I do think they got caught because of Tre flashing the cash on the show. With all the hiding they’ve done of the assets I think if in their (private lives) if they filed for bankruptcy they would have gotten away w/it. Debts wiped clean. I also think Joe would have been able to talk his biz partner out of the lawsuit. But flashing cash, the home, cars, clothes, extravagant purchases, the daily shopping trips for the girls on national tv did them in.

They got caught because they lied on their Bankruptcy paperwork and the Trustee’s caught it, not because they were famous, I read the documents and the Trustee’s notes, the three blind mice could have found the fraud in their documents, it was blatant. They got caught on the Mail Fraud because they fraudulently obtained loans from banks. Prisons are FULL of these folks, if you look at the Prison rolls you will see that Fraud, is one of the biggest reasons folks go to prison. I am in the minority here, and will state that their fame didn’t really have that much to do with their predicament. Their constant LYING is what has gotten them into Prison. Had they never filed fraudulent bankruptcy paperwork, their deception for the bank loans would have probably not been found out, the failing to file IRS returns would have been eventually found though. Again, there are a lot of Federal Prisons and new ones being built all the time, why, because folks commit Federal crimes and aren’t famous and have to do their time for their crime!

• Sus says:

You are probably right. I don’t know anything about the laws or bankruptcy. There are people that don’t get caught though.

Not when you LIE in Bankruptcy, that almost always gets caught! This point I do know about, since I deal with bankruptcies all the time. You only go to prison when those lies also include the government, like IRS Fraud, BankFraud, Insurance Fraud, etc. I have two former customer’s headed to Prison, one got seven years, for lying on the bankruptcy paperwork, which led to the Federal government scouring their books and bank accounts and found a whole host of other Fraud they committed at the Federal level. Oh and that 7 years was in exchange for giving up his “partner” who is still rambling through the court system and he is looking at 10+ years.

• Amber says:

And although it’s obvious that Joe was behind the actual fraudulent acts, Teresa was there with him, either turning a blind eye to the details or conspiring at his side, but either way, she was driving the demand for nicer things and a nicer life than what they could afford.

IMO, T-Rex is on the money; it was the bankruptcy that cut their throats, but leading up to the bankruptcy was the two of them drowning in heavy debt, further escalated when Teresa wanted to be a part of RHONJ and they rushed to complete a house that should have been sold, but instead, they moved in.

• I am also sure it didn’t help that they put themselves on National TV spending shitloads of cash left and right.

• Amber says:

Certainly left that impression for viewers, but they were already in trouble and bankruptcy was already on the table before they decided to be REALLY, REALLY STUPID and agree to Teresa’s special brand of self entitlement to keep up with her friends to join the cast of RHONJ.

Had Teresa not been a housewife, she would not have been seen on National TV spending thousands in cash, but, also, she and Juicy would not have thrown hundreds of thousands of dollars into finishing that house for move in and, instead, might have sold it as is and continued to live in the upstairs, over the business apartment. Also, Teresa might not have tried to hide her income because she wouldn’t have had business income to hide.

I saw the intro to this epi where the tribe tells Jeff they have no food and ask for a bag of rice and Jeff says they will discuss it at Tribal Council. I’m glad he gave them the rice. Really they had to. They don’t want lawsuits from contestants saying the show’s producers didn’t help them and they starved.

• plainviewsue says:

I was curious why Jeff didn’t tell the other tribe about this at the reward challenge. Esp since that tribe had really conserved their rice.

If that’s how Andy felt then he should go visit her. I would probably make her happy. Feel that he cares.

• Sus says:

The cynical side of me thinks he’s calculating how much “Juicy Housewife” and “Housewife after the Big House” shows would make him. He has to be nice to make the shows happen.

Oh yeah, a WWHL from the Big House is probably squarely on MzAndy’s agenda, IMO!

I totally believe his been writing down many many ideas on how he can use his production company to develop new shows all around Tre when she’s back from “camp” 🙂 . I wouldn’t be surprised that when she walks out of that prison there’s a trailer somewhere near w/makeup, hair and wardrobe and they do a fake scene of her leaving and looking great while doing it.

• kendo says:

I’m hoping he can do a Prison Show with Teresa. Make it last for the whole time she’s in. Show her putting together a prison cookbook, making prison brew, coming up with hairstyles. The whole works!

Check out NeNe’s tweet about her line @ HSN. Do you think these are her style? &https://twitter.com/NeNeLeakes/status/527818625781358593

I must say that I wish Jeff hadn’t saved the day and given the rice. I would rather see all of them on one tribe with what was left of the rice and see who figures out how to outwit, outplay, outlast. But it’s not me out there starving …

Have a great Thursday!

LaDeb- Me too!! Survivor is getting “soft” on the contestants, I remember the first few seasons those folks starved for a few days before winning food at the challenges, there wasn’t any free food given out, in exchange for their luxury items. It’s only a few days between that day and the merge, they should have made the suck it up and go hungry until the merge.

• plainviewsue says:

And they wound up winning the food and lost all those items!!! After 29 seasons, how do you not know to ration your rice???

Not loving the season yet. Not as much as the last few. Hopefully it will pick up with the merge.

This season started out interesting and then fizzled. The tribe switch with the totally uneven tribe distribution between singles and couples — is a snooze. And I think the interesting tribe (Hunahpu) or potentially more interesting, wins everything! and so we never see any strategy with that tribe. Apparently there were some very strong personalities and some big rice lovers, but we never got to see that because they ALWAYS WON! Except when the most self-unaware player ever threw a competition.

Anyway – I’m hoping when they merge, they pick up the game play… 🙂

Was it on Elizabeth Hasselback’s season where they are a rat?

They might have eaten rat on her season, but the one I remember is Season 1 – Gervase and Greg cooked and ate a rat. Now that was Survivor!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Your blogs are better than the show for me. It started out good but now it’s boring. IMO, the only one really playing is Jeremy and then they decided to actually give his tribe rice? It’s Survivor!! If they can’t handle it, then quit!

&http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/teresa-giudice-open-bravo-film-preprison-days-report-article-1.1991425

Read, read, read. 🙂 I’m looking for something else for you and came across this.

“They want her walking through her house for the final time and taking out her extensions to prep for jail,” the source revealed. “Teresa is open — for the right money.”

Isn’t there a name for a woman who’ll do anything, no matter how degrading, for the right amount of money? Oh yeah. They’re called “prostitute whores”, right? Or is it “ho-wah”?

• OneMoreInBoston says:

always engage…then suggest

• Jules says:

Good for her. Make all the money she can to pay off the debt and perhaps have a little in the bank to live off when gets out of the big house.

I am not mad would rather she take all the cash she can get from Bravo. Suck them dry.

Bwahahah Jules, you think they are going to use any of that money to actually pay off their creditors? They haven’t sent a dime back to anyone as of today, what would make anyone possibly think they would do that in the future. The only thing they will pay is the monies the court is going to make them pay back, because they can garnish their wages and they don’t have to abide by the “leave them enough to live on” statutes either. So, their attorneys, and all the other folks they ripped off will not see a dime from them. I also don’t think the ConvictFelonJuicy’s realize that when they sell off their homes that large chunks of those sales will go to the fulfill the liens folks have on them for monies owed. I do think, that they think they are going to walk away from the profits of those sales, uhm, nope they won’t because the sale can’t be completed at the banks without all of those liens being fulfilled and removed.

Who didn’t see this coming? She has stated numerous times that Reality TV is her family’s LIFE! This is their job, their career, as long as people will pay them they are going to put their life out there for the public.

You all didn’t believe that the agency representing these little girls paid for the making of that video? I posted at the time that the ConvictFelons probably forked over the money for that video, and yep am right!

• I Need A Life! says:

I wish it had only cost $10,000 to get my son through years of baseball, with showcases, tournaments, etc. The return on that won’t be close to the potential return on this video. Think of all the money parents spend on sports, dance, etc. I know ..I wonder where the money came from as well. But it could be money well spent. Didn’t Gia write a song in the Jersey series? Perhaps that’s her passion and she’ll succeed.

INAL- this is 10K on top of the tens of thousands of dollars for gymnastics, dance, singing lessons, cheerleading, recitals, outfits, private school, publicists, agents, headshots, modeling pictures(she hasn’t been paid to model, they paid for the pictures)etc., They spend a ton of money on those girls extra-curricular activities. I hope she succeeds as well, she sang a song for his sister at a party, and it was just a few lines, not a whole song. My six year old niece writes songs all the time though, so I see this as just a kid thing. It’s extremely difficult to “break” into the business, and they have been trying to do that for Gia since Season one and so far it hasn’t really “happened” for her, not saying it won’t in the future though, but they are spending loads of money they don’t have to try though.

• I Need A Life! says:

The only difference between them and the rest of suburban mom and dads….and city parents actually is that they stole the money to get their kids through all these activities. The rest of us work, give up retirement funds, mortgage the house over and over, charge up the wazoo. “They’re spending loads of money they don’t have to try though.” Yes. Lots of us do that.

It IS impossible to break into the business, but look at all the publicity they’ve gotten. Even Brittany Spears didn’t have that. It worked. The rest is up to the girls who are in the act.

I’ve read about the outfits and how low-life these 13 year old girls look. Most of the negative comes from parents with young girls who swear they would never let their kids dress like that. My response is Don’t Judge. If you have 7 & 8 year old girls, you don’t know what’s going to hit you in the face. You do the best you can. I’m not saying that I approve of the way these girls have been raised. I personally didn’t think Milania was cute telling her sister she would back hand her, or that they left dog poop behind the sofa. But they’re not my kids. Not my problem. I just like to watch.

Oh I agree on the outfits, if little girls weren’t wearing them and parents weren’t buying them, they wouldn’t be on the shelves! I don’t have kids, but I have been in the Target girls section and done a WTF on outfits out there for sale, seriously there seems to be a “hooker” line of clothing for the pre-teen set. Like I said I hope that Gia does make it, however they have been with agents and publicists since season one trying to buy her a career in show business, and not sure that’s healthy. Crud, the fact that she is on twatter attests to the inappropriateness her parents allow. She is, IMO, growing up way to fast for her age, and that can be a really bad thing long term. Let her be a kid, but alas they have decided she’s a mini-adult and again that can spell loads of trouble, which I hope does NOT happen to any of their girls.

I saw this one too Orson.

8. OneMoreInBoston says:

hoo-rawr!

(said with a snarled lip and a gutteral moan)

• OneMoreInBoston says:

you know when Teresa gets out of the pokey- she will have had more charges and done more time than Danielle ever did

jes saying

Brandi explains EVERYTHING about her 23 year old “third child” boyfriend in a way only Brandi can….

&http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/new-yorkers-question-taylor-swift-global-ambassador-gig-article-1.1989231

My mom told me about this. That redhead can’t help but butt in where she’s not wanted. 2nd paragraph from the bottom. 🙂

• OneMoreInBoston says:

well at least JZ is being positive about it.

And to her credit- it does look like she was asked to comment, rather than her butting in.

Can’t imagine that she’s an opinion leader in NYC alongside Simon Doonan but there ya go.

prolly because most New Yorkers are too busy to care. Lord knows JZ’s not exactly busy with her Sqweezies Empire.

I think Bethenny is streching too thin. I know she probably has investors but she be putting some of her money. I said that before. She seems to be all over. She better have a good Financial advisor. I’m sure ALL her products will be displayed on next season RHONY.

• JumpTheShark says:

Bethenny could be the first RHNY to launch a toaster over; and as a promotion, could squeeze herself inside it!

OMG, so sad, because it’s so true!! Good One JTS!

Hahaha. It would be SO good if she launched a toaster oven this upcoming season of NY. People could say to Sonja how come w/all her connections B could launch hers but she couldn’t

She’s not putting any money into any of these ventures. It’s all licensing. They pay her for the use of her name, likeness and promotion of the products. Bethenney is long past having to develop anything on her own-they come to her.

And poor Sonja is still struggling to find the perfect sexy J to use on her nonexistent products! Lol! I can’t wait for her and bethenney to discuss business and branding. That will be hysterical.

• Cartwheels says:

LMAO, OMG I am laughing just thinking about the faces that Bethenny will make when Sonja is trying to explain to her why a sexy J is so pivotal for her branch and why after four years she has no product to show for.LOL

I really do hope that Bethenny definitely tries to get Drunken-DELUSIONAL-GreyGardensSonja to have a “direction” with anything, just something, so we can stop hearing she has all this crap “in the works”, “you don’t know how hard I am working on something, that no one knows yet”, etc. If not, she hopefully can be the voice of reason to burst that DELUSIONAL bubble Drunken-DELUSIONAL-GreyGardensSonja is living in.

I guess there’s a remote possibility that Bethenny will decide that she does NOT have a call to save Sonja from herself and won’t offer S any business advice. If she watched the show, she’s seen how well that worked when Heather and Ramona tried it. I wonder how the “teams” will gel when B returns to the mix. I think B will be returning with a lot more confidence than she had when the show started. And the Countless’s star has dimmed a bit since then too. It could be interesting to watch.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

oh yeah- it’s a totally different ball game now. I am very interested to see this season and how Bethenny’s return will play out.

Your first sentence is literally and figuratively.

I’m watching Couples Therapy. Haven’t watched all season. Juan Pablo from Bachelor, the most hated in Bachelor history is w/his GF from Bachelor. I see why he’s the most hated and I don’t see how he picked this woman. They were fighting about when they were on the show one of her best friends was a contestant too. IDK that. But she’s got her panties in a twist about what went on in the relationship between Juan and her friend. The housemates are do sick of her. They’re saying that was a tv show. Why is she bringing that up here when they should be working on them. Juan thinks his good looks will get him the girl and he uses his culture and language as an excuse saying he doesn’t understand, he didn’t mean it that way. This girl just told him she wishes he’d give her a straight answer. Oh well. After this ended they broke up any way.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Powell. I’m watching this show because Evel Dick is on it. He’s such a softy on this show unlike when he was on Big Brother. I wonder why Juan did the Bachelor to begin with and chose Nikki– I feel her frustration but she has to face reality that you can’t make someone love you….I think they’re broken up now.

All of the other couples have some real childhood issues and Nikki’s only issue was how perfect she was at everything. Hehe

I did see a bit of Dick when he told Jen his HIV status. I felt horrible for him. Yes he is quite different from BB. I used to watch back then.
        I don’t know why Juan went on Bachelor either. His looks and that his a single dad to his daughter is what probably got him chosen.

I knew Dale would go next – and something tells me he really didn’t mind leaving – I honestly don’t have any favorites this season – I still like Keith, though – I’m waiting on the merge to see what shifts – Julie has GOT to stop whining!! – oh my goodness!

Reality tv is all Tre knows how to do in order to bring in enough money to support her children – that in and of itself, is tragic – and Andy is only interested in ways to use her issues to get ratings – his almost tears were in anticipation of new ways to make more money on her – NOT saying she does not deserve this – just saying that there is always someone out there who will prey on someone who finds themselves with little to no options – and for Tre, that person is more than just Andy – it is also her family – and THAT she does not deserve –

I like Taylor Swift – more disappointed in Dee Synder’s comments – I like that guy and to read him having a major case of sour grapes is sad –

oh – and Jill WHO???

14. Cartwheels says:

Teresa and whoring herself out

I don’t mind if she does, that is all she is good at and at this juncture of her life there is nothing she can do to humilliate herself more or to make herself look worse so I say go for it and get some money because we all know that Joe Guidice can’t be bothered with finding a job. It just will not happen and someone has to foot the bills for the next year or so.
    With that being said I do hope that someone, whoever that might be (slim chance in hell) would think about the girls and will not allow for them to be film during this devastating moment. Teresa can roll in the mud of her tears and I wouldn’t give two craps, Joe can get drunk and chip his teeth one by one and that is fine, film it, show it , those two will never ever change, but as far as the girls, leave them alone, do not film those little girls (specially Adrianna and Gabriella) because that would be horrifying. I wish I can say that Teresa will have their best interest but she won’t, if she has to use her daughters to leverage more money for her extravagant life style she will do it with no hesitation but maybe someone from Bravo, production or even Teresa’s family will draw the line and have some decency about not shoving cameras on these girl’s faces while they are crying saying good bye to their mother whileJoe is passed out drunk in the couch.

15. 2Stupid says:

Along those lines, does it make me a horrible person to want to watch drunken Joe handle these kids for the next 15 mos. Understanding, that his mom or someone would really be doing it. I mean, I want to watch Joe making breakfast, doing homework, parent conferences, laundry. Anything and everything he can screw up w/out totally screwing up the girls. I guess it’s the vouyerism in me, but I can’t help but think it would probably be a hoot. You could even throw in some Joe Gorga being stupid if he and Juicy would get along!

I have a sinking feeling that once Tre is ‘out of the house’, Joe is going to fall into an “I don’t care” pity party and probably self-destruct. I realize he loves his daughters, but he’s not equipped to take care of them in the way Tre wants him to. Knowing that, he will give up and depend on others to step in for him. History has shown us that. I hope not, but I don’t see him being Super Dad.

Joe’s daily routine will consist of dropping the girls off at a relatives or sitters and going to his gf’s house. Repeat.

I hope for the girls sake Joe’s mom moves in to take care of them. Anyone taking bets on whether Juicy stays faithful while T’s “on vacation”? I think a pool on when some tabloid puts up a photo and interview with a girlfriend would be more likely.

If they had saved any money — Teresa and Joe could take those girls and run. Wouldn’t be the first. There are plenty of countries that wouldn’t extradite. But even though they were good a defrauding and not paying taxes, it appears they weren’t very good at saving or holding onto any money. I wouldn’t run unless I had a stash of cash.

Today on Steve Harvey Brandi said Lisa is perfect-and Kyle is two faced…looks like Brandi and Kyle are NOT BFF….

So, Brandi is trying to suck up to Lisa now. Lisa is too smart to fall for that. Hell, she’s been holding Kyle at arm’s length for at least 2 seasons and whatever Kyle’s offense was, it was nothing like Brandi’s. And I think it’ll be fun to see what happens the next time Brandi tries her flirting schtick with Ken. He’ll shut her down in a nanosecond this time around.

Here we go again. Lisa’s giving Brandi the much needed attention she craves I suppose the 10 am daily phone calls too so now Kyle can suck it. I hope Brandi knows we can see right thru her.

omg! Lisa is perfect now? ROFL!! And, Kyle’s the two faced one?!!

18. 2Stupid says:

Well I cant’ stand Caroline so bad, that I wished they would have a spinoff for Juicy and then Tre and the ratings trumped that god awful Manzo’d with adults. I am sorry those “children” should have left Mommy a long time ago. There’s nothing entertaining about loser almost 30 yr olds.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

what’s the matter- doncha love “the Ham Game” as much as Andy?

never in my life have I seen a bunch of idiots act more like jackasses and think they are just soooo cyoot at it.

Absolute losers. Cannot abide this show or this fambly.

Nope I’m not watching either. They pulled the wool over our eyes S1/2.

I can happily say I have not once watched it. As soon as I see the opening I deleted the show I taped, that’s how much I won’t watch any of it. Never have never will

• Aussie says:

I have watched the manzo with children show & actually have had a couple of genuine laughs. They have issues that are magnified on TV but to date they haven’t been proven criminals, unlike others.

Hi Aussie,
        Albie admitted when they were kids, his parents lied about their address in order to get their kids into the school they wanted. It would have eventually been their address, since they were building a house there..but that is in fact a crime and some folks have went to jail for it.
        Albert Sr also lied about his address again in order to get a chair in county board, which gave him and Caroline health insurance…used to get lap bands.

It seems like everyone in this Jersey show is as crooked as they come.

Manzo’d is a funny show. I’ve laughed out loud several times. Chris on the couch with a rose? I laughed about it repeatedly the whole day just thinking about it.

19. lillybee says:

Is anyone watching Top Chef? I am really enjoying this season.

Veena, I don’t know how sincere Andy is. He disliked Teresa for the longest time. One only has to watch reruns of previous Season reunions and appearances on WWHL to see it. Why the change of heart now? Action always speak louder than words. So, we’ll see.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Actions like crying “on the inside”? Yeah I call bullshit on that.

VV imho Andy has no actual empathy. I never see him truly look like he feels anything or has the potential to be emotional about anything. I mean, i get he’s a gemini (lol…) but even times he FEIGNS emotion or empathy ring false to me.
      He’s a media whore and his dream his whole life was to have his own little talk show and now he does. 🙄

Again, i go with mama elsa— he doesn’t have capacity to love – or whatever she said it like.
      I wonder is he close to his sister? he never seems to mention her- only mentioned his ‘niece’ when Hello Kitty was on – but i call lots of people nieces and nephews and there’s no blood.

if this was Tre, or Bethenny or SJP going to jail- i don’t see him truly *****GETTING***** IT. He doesn’t seem to be a guy of any any DEPTH whatsoever. It screams fake to me.
      I could read Matthew Broderick’s face like ” i can’t believe my wife of — years is besties with this wackjob” – because i find SJP to be so gracious and empathetic and warm. Opposite of Andy. And poor Matthew said he’s a ‘charlotte’ – so cute! But then changed it to Miranda – (which i am)

I find Andy a superficial nothing and i hope he gets his one day….

Andy as successful as he is is emotionally immature. He has big time issues. He can afford to go to a shrink and he really should.

Turns out Dale wasn’t in favor of rice-gate either

So, Lexi invited Caroline and her family, Chris and Jac to her graduation and nobody showed up.
    Lauren did not invite Lexi and Dina to her engagement party.

• Aussie says:

She invited Lexi not Dina according to DIna.
      But seriously the most shocking revelation to me that Dina has NEVER met Nicholas.
      I don’t care what your issues are with his parents but you have him on your altar (her word.
      Lexi is a grown college adult, Nicholas is a baby who needs love from everyone not just her excuses.
      And Joe appears to be able to do fine, he can cook they will survive like countless other families with so much less, who are not criminals.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Dina is Audriana’s godmother and therefore went to her Baptism. Chris and Wacky brought Nicolas to the Baptism. There’s no chance that story about not meeting her nephew is true.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

It’s not a story- it’s Dina’s confession. She admitted she had never met her nephew, and then had defend herself on twitter after she said it.

• Veena (NMD) says:

What I find very strange about this is Dina was on S2 of the show, and Jaq had Nicholas between S1 and S2 filming – so did they not get together as a family even back then before the big fall out?

I don’t find it strange that she hasn’t seen a child when she’s estranged with the parents. I would find it stranger if she was somehow sneaking in to meet with him behind their backs.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Dina, Jac and Chris all seem more like co-workers than relatives.

Veena, another lie in the DiabolicalDina, let’s re-write history to suit my needs, arsenal. Like you said that DiabolicalDina didn’t have any issues with WackyJackdaniels and Doncaro until AFTER they started filming Season 2. Nicholas was born in 2009 and season two started airing in 2010 no way Diabolical never “met” her nephew. I am sure that there was a christening/baptism with the family after he was born.

I am not surprised by that because Jac is in charge of her kid. If Chris had balls, he would agree to meet Dina with Nicholas but we know he doesn’t. Jac is very very manipulative and I’m sure she’s making everything she can to keep the boy away from Dina.
        Dina has made it clear, she wants nothing to do with that JacWack. Jac would be all over Twitter if what Dina said about not meeting Nicholas is not true.

There’s no way Chris would not see his sister if he wanted to and Dina wanted to. Chris has shown before that he’s not a pushover when it comes to his wife. And, Dina’s claims of Jac being the force keeping the apart came off as false on WWHL especially when Jac pushed back.

23. Orson says:

When T finishes her sentence, does anyone think there’s a possibility Juicy will gather as much money as he can get a hold of (he’ll be selling stuff off while she’s “away”), his brother’s passport, and say “Screw me doing 3 and a half years, I’m going to Italy!”

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Run, Juicy, Run!

He would be darned stupid to do so, Italy has Extradition rules and the Italian government would hand him right back to the US. Then he would face probably another 3 to 5 years, on top of his sentence he already has, for fleeing the country. In addition, he would be committing another felony for using a fake passport, probably get even more time for that, and he would be absolutely deported after serving his time, and probably never be able to re-enter the US without extreme permissions. It would be a very stupid thing for him to do, he is stupid, but hopefully not THAT stupid.

There is a huge party in WeHo tonight and guess who is Queen this year?