Gia Giudice and Friends Release Music Video plus Halloween Housewife Roundup

You know it’s a slow day when the major news concerning housewives is that Gia Giudice and a few friends released a music video on youtube. It’s a cover of the Brittney Spears song “Circus”, and features the three teens prancing around singing, with a cameo from Gia’s younger sister Milania.

There have been a couple hundred thousand views on youtube already, with almost a dead tie on thumbs up to thumbs down.

There is a lot of chatter about the girls being dressed in a risque fashion.  One thing I’m surprised about is that not only are comments open on the youtube video, but the girls are responding.  This is one of the “official” responses to comments.

3KTOfficial:  “We appreciate all of the nice comments, and the not so nice ones, guess what? It doesn’t affect us, sorry!”

Yikes, that’s kind of rude!

My opinion – the “acting” parts before and after the video made me cringe – and they make me realize how much footage housewives must take to capture the kids being themselves and not acting.  The video itself was a little boring – I’ve seen a lot of dance performances, this was no better, no worse, than many.  Meh.  I’m not sure what all the fuss is.  The dance moves or outfits didn’t seem risque to me at all – outfits were no worse than a cheerleader’s outfit, and the moves would be allowed at a school dance (no grinding or twerking or anything like that.)

There are also reports that the Teresa spent $10,000 dollars on the video – money that could/should have gone towards her court fines (remember she was late paying her fine and that fed into the judge’s annoyance).

And in other Teresa news – reports that her ghost writer Heather Maclean was jumping ship turned out to be erroneous according to Heather, who tweeted that she was standing behind her long time friend.

Halloween Housewife Roundup

There was actually quite a dearth of Halloween photos posted by the housewives this year – but below are a few.

Lisa Vanderpump – crowned Queen of the weho (West Hollywood) carnival.

Ramona Singer

Derek J – Hairdresser on RHOA

The Queen of the Sea is ready!!!! That’s to@saishabeecham for the amazing makeup (no this is not the wig in putting the other on on lol)@bornbillionaire for the costume and @imnails for the fire red nails!!!! Time to go now

The Atlanta ladies are still in the Philippines

The #ThreeMusketeers @kandiburruss @porsha4real #FunTimes

A post shared by PHAEDRA (@phaedraparks) on

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

70 Responses to Gia Giudice and Friends Release Music Video plus Halloween Housewife Roundup

Not Bill Murray, a parody acct, but he’s funny!

Derek J had a before and half after photo of his costume. He took the half dressed after down from his instagram, so it got removed from the blog, but it was really hilarious. Note to self – don’t post links – grab the photo when celebrities drunk tweet.

If anyone is interested in blogging RHOA or the cast blogs, please let me know – nomoredrama8@gmail.com

• Veena (NMD) says:

RamonaCoaster will be blogging the show. The cast blogs (if they blog – this cast is terrible at blogging) are open if anyone wants to take a try at blogging.

4. LaineyLainey says:

Thanks for posting that video, I never would have gone looking for it to watch it, Good for Gia! She seems not to be the front and center of the group, but she brings viewers they wouldn’t otherwise have. I agree, their costumes nor moves were particularly risqué. I didn’t think the response you showed us was so rude…I’ve read way worse. Waaaaaay worse. Good luck to them.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Oh yes – on the scale of one to ten for rudeness – it was probably a two. I was just a little surprised to see the weigh in on the comments – some were sooooo off base. Welcome to the crazy train young ladies. This is what Teresa and the adults have to deal with.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you and the kiddos had a great Halloween. Last night I checked out some pics Diana and BB posted on FB of their grandkids. So cute. BB Harper made it just in time for Halloween. 🙂
    Well it’s cool and drizzling/raining in my area so I’m in the house for the rest of the day. I hope you enjoy your Saturday.

6. LaineyLainey says:

Powell, thanks for the reminder about little Harper!! Hooray for Harper!!!!

My husband and I are going to a party tonight. We are going as Wayne and Garth. I’m Wayne. LOL

Happy November.

I don’t think Gia’s video was that bad. A little too sexy for her age. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve danced and worked at a dance school that I think Gia can do better than that. She’s been training for many years. Maybe another direction???

The over reaction to that video is ridiculous! It was cute-and the irony is, if not for the insane housewives fans-it would have never gotten that many views. They know where the comments are coming from-that’s why they’re not affected by it.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m trying to figure out why they did it – is it to launch the group? Will they have some original material? I guess I just don’t get it. Not that I care – but it’s a lot of money to spend on something like that.

I think it was made to launch a group. To see what kind of response they get. The tons of hits was a starting point-I guess they’ll maybe do original stuff sometime down the road.

But I don’t think we’re dealing with the next great girl group here!

Yeah, but only IF they can get someone to pay money to “back” them as a group, and I don’t think that is going to happen, at least not yet, they aren’t that good and there isn’t anything there that would show they could be a “breakout” in the industry. Their parents can’t keep shelling out tens of thousands of dollars to keep this venture going. It’s one thing to to create a one-time 20k(yikes on that kind of money) video for YouTube, but going on the road as a group to garner fans and support takes WAY more money than that. Mr T-Rex in his younger years was a “roadie” for a band, and the amount of money in equipment, travel, employees, costumes, etc take a LOT of money. Even with a record label helping(the band he was with was with a recording company and had a contract) he said that there was never seemed to be enough money to cover all the expenses.

Of course it wouldn’t have gotten the exposure if not for RHONJ-that was no doubt part of the plan and a major perk of having Gia in the group. Doesn’t mean the criticism isn’t valid. And, these are people willing to sexually exploit their young daughters. They don’t care about negative feedback-in fact they probably love it! No such thing as bad publicity and all that. And, IF(big if) the girls aren’t affected by it its because they are so young and just want to be popular want attention. But, I’d love to hear from 30 yo Gia and the other girls when they look back on this video and if they’d want their 13 yo daughters to be sexualized in this way. 13yo in thigh high boots, gold hotpants and fishnets? So wrong in so many ways.

• austin1963 says:

I’ve read your comments and know that you feel strongly about this, and I agree with you in some respects. But I also know that I have a very strong set of sensibilities in general. For example, I find it distasteful for people to appear at the supermarket in their pajama pants and slippers, not because I believe they’re immoral, but rather just lacking in taste and decorum. Are they still covered and “decent”? I suppose, but I grew up in a generation that taught that how you presented yourself to the world mattered a little and I suppose that sentiment has a strong influence over me.

For that reason, if I had a daughter, I wouldn’t want her presenting herself to the world in such a way. I don’t believe it’s necessarily objectively wrong, but just untoward and unbecoming of a young woman or teenager. There is a tension because as a feminist, I’m rather torn by not being a fan of women exploiting themselves sexually to gain attention and knowing that women have a right to embrace this side of themselves and some would argue that that is true liberation. But these are not women, they’re girls, so I certainly get your side of it.

9. OneMoreInBoston says:

I saw Gia’s video.

It was as over sexualized as the culture she’s growing up in. Sorta a microcosm of society’s sexual exploitation/expectations of many young adult women her age.

Taken in context with Bratz & Monster High dolls- it’s no better or worse.

• I Need A Life! says:

…or the Barbie doll of 1957.

• austin1963 says:

And I agree that everything in some sense or another is relative and anything can be condemned or excused by engaging in these sorts of comparisons, so not sure how useful they really are.

10. Orson says:

The thing about the video is it’s just a vanity project. The only people who will make any money on it are the people they paid to make it. And whoever has the rights to the song they did. The girls might get 2 appearances out of it. Gia should ask her Tia Melissa how well these vanity records and videos do.

I read Teresa spent 10k on it and the other girls parents spent money on it too. I find it ridiculous to spend that kind of money on a video that doesn’t even have original music.

I also found it way over sexual for 13 year olds….Britney Spears…the performer they borrowed off of was 16 years old when she had people talking and all she did was show her belly.

• Laineylainey says:

Great post. Do you think that they think this is going to be their big break? You’re so right ask Aunt Mel…

This video is no different from the other million or so YouTube videos uploaded from every dance school, or publicity agency in the country. We have several local studios that have links to numerous YouTubes of their various recitals. This is getting more hits due to her ConvictFelon parents and their notoriety and the Ho-Wives shows, it’s nothing special, nor is it anything to be vilified either. I am actually shocked at the low number of hits, actually. I feel a bit sorry for Gia, I hope this PUSH to become a “star” is really something she wanted, and not a push from a pushy stage-mom. We have seen from Season 1 that ConvictFelonTeresa has been trying to get Gia into showbiz, remember the drives into NYC to try and get her a better publicity agent, the numerous headshots, etc. and all they have gotten was a lower mid-level agent who boasts Gia as their biggest client. I hope that if this something she wants she keeps at the work, continues her acting and dancing classes, etc. It would actually be better for her to be “discovered” when she is older, makes for more a bit more longevity in the business statistically. I would also think it would be more beneficial to her to be distanced from the show and her parents, IMO

11. cusi77 says:

Good Afternoon everyone!

Thank you Veena for the news on Gia Giudice. I really enjoyed the video. This tells me that Gia is strong enough to survive the “Bullies” in school and the street… This can be an affirmation for her in front of the public humiliation for her parents going to prison. Just my honest opinion.

The video is better than the one Loulou did with “Numb and Number” JZ and Kelly in Atlantic City… At least is cutier! Lol!

12. I Need A Life! says:

Why didn’t I know that “Growing Up Gotti” is going to debut on A&E? Updated. I never saw the original series, but I heard it was stupid. I’m sad. That means that Victoria probably won’t be back to give Tre important words of advice on prison for Bravo. But…it could be why she sold out Santa. What better way to draw attention to your new series than to be the person who provides the gossip that launches an entire season of Jersey Housewives.

On a happy thought…perhaps Bravo will drop Tre trying to give us the impression that they can not support a felon and then Tre moves to A&E for the Gotti & Tre drama I would personally love to watch.

Oh gosh should have known. I watched the original yrs ago. It was good S1 then the boys got too out of hand. Totally rude and obnoxious to V. She would threaten them w/their father and GF wouldn’t be pleased. She was working for Star Mag and they showed her working. On NJ her whole motivation for the gossip was to get a show. She knew what she was doing.

From what I read this is only a one-time special, and that one of the brothers refused to cooperate. We know that MsVGotti is trying desperately to get back into the Reality show biz, and garner those reality paychecks since she is “allegedly” broke and has no prospects for money on the horizon.

13. chismosa says:

They’re in the Phillipines 😬?????

My money was on BALI and then I read Fiji here. Oh wait, the OC people “”””””earned themselves the ratings to allow a”””” exotic trip to Bali.

Phillipines ….. Huh.

14. I Need A Life! says:

I wasn’t the only one who cringed when Joe G. talked about his $200 suit. You MUST watch for a treat!!

Both the real and faux version were hysterical. I’m sure Men’s Warehouse was thrilled with the endorsement!

Billy -You don’t do bop da bop da ding da bop. LOL. And I love how they cut in Andy’s WTH look on his face. That was funny. Saturday night live probably did something but Billy and Kit were very good. 😆😆😆

So, 1 day post halloween the oldest one asks how long until Christmas! (While still wearing his halloween costume btw). And then the dreaded question-will the elf be back? The Elf on the Shelf. My enemy and the bane of my existence! For a month I will be stuck looking at all the elaborate elfing fun on Facebook. Half the time I forget. Last year I hid him in my pajamas and when the older one wasn’t looking, threw it in the Christmas tree. There actually exsists, downloadable calanders of elf ideas. Help a slacker mom out, what do you guys do with that elf? Because my husband won’t let me do any of the good ones-like the drunk elf, elf visits the strip club, elf in the cop car….he claims its “inappropriate” lol

Lest out Jewish friends think they’re safe-you have your own version! Mensch on a Bench.

LOL I just bought an elf on the shelf Xmas ornament today. I wish they’d had him when my kids were small.

Elf shooting up some H? Elf sitting facing the corner because he didn’t clean up his room? Elf not being allowed to leave the table until he eats his brussels sprouts?

I lived in Ponca City. And I remember the tornado warnings!

I love turquoise, this really caught my eye

18. chismosa says:

Yes it’s from Radar, but I still believe he’s going to fight it.

She’s going back to Vietnam. 😐🙇🙆

It’s War! Jason Hoppy Battling Bethenny Frankel To Keep Daughter Bryn Off Of ‘RHONY’
    Posted on Oct 31, 2014 @ 4:22AM

Bethenny Frankel‘s words could be coming back to haunt her! RadarOnline.com has learned that her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, will cite negative comments his estranged wife made about the Real Housewives of New York, in a courtroom fight to prevent the Skinny Girl mogul from having their daughter, Bryn, 4, appear on the upcoming season.

An insider told Radar that Hoppy’s lawyer’s will be filing legal documents and “quoting Bethenny’s own words after she left RHONY, in which she had less-than-flattering things to say about her time on the show. Why would any parent who had such awful things to say about their time on the Housewives franchise allow their child to appear on it?”

“It’s revolting to Jason that Bethenny would even entertain the idea of filming with Bryn,” the source said. “Even though Bryn filmed with the couple on Bethenny’s Bravo spin-off show, Bethenny Ever After, Jason was usually there. It was a controlled environment. RHONY usually turns into a drunken screaming fest, and Jason doesn’t want his daughter in that environment.”

Among the statements Hoppy’s legal team will include in the filing, will be a speech Bethenny made during an appearance at at the Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center’s Seasons of Health event, in which she said recalling memories of filming the RHONY were akin to “flashbacks from Vietnam.”

Even more shocking, in 2011, Frankel told Hollywood Life, “I wouldn’t want to be on the show [RHONY]. I wouldn’t be proud to show that to my daughter. I’m proud of my show [Bethenny Ever After]. I wouldn’t want her to see women being rewarded for bad behavior. I want her to see women can get along with one another.”

Filming for RHONY is currently underway. Lawyers for the former couple are expected to hash the issue out in the next few weeks.

It’s a non issue. Like B’s really going to bring Brynn along on a trip to get porked by a johnny depp wannabe island.

• OneMoreInBoston says:

“…recalling memories of filming the RHONY were akin to “flashbacks from Vietnam.”

good Lord- the drama of it all

(may-jor eye roll)

• austin1963 says:

Meh, he’s being somewhat dramatic. You don’t see drunken screaming fests when Avery is there, for instance. Those usually happen at parties and on trips without the kiddos. On the other hand, I don’t really care to see any of these people’s children (although it does seem like Avery is a bright, level-headed girl), so it doesn’t matter to me which way the court decides.

Goooood morning everyone. 🙂 Hope you had a great Saturday. 🌅

20. OneMoreInBoston says:

verrryyy interesting new blog post from FameWhorgas. It’s an old interview so some of the information is dated- but gives a behind the scenes look at the RHONJ production.

check out this little snippet:

“Q: “Was Jacqueline fired for not attending the reunion (season 3)?”

A: “No, the producers didn’t want her there. The morning of the reunion, Jacqueline was threatening to expose Teresa and couldn’t be calmed down. [Names removed] had gone over to talk to her after she sent tweets which revealed plot points of the finale [edited*****************************]. No one was to mention the fashion show, but Jacqueline kept saying she was finished and was going to expose Teresa at the reunion. Chris was worried about Jacqueline’s mental state, as she had not slept all night and been drinking a lot later in the night when all of the cast, minus the Giudices, met after the show for drinks. [Name removed] was more concerned about the reunion but knew it would confuse the large TV audience if Jacqueline was attacking her ‘friend’ (since the viewers were watching season 3). So, at the last minute, the call by the producers was that Jacqueline was not going to attend. The reunion episode was then edited with introducing what had happened at the fashion show to keep all of the twitter and blog fans happy and to tell them, ‘we know you are aware of what is going on, so we are going to mention it and move on’.”

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

And what happened at that stupid fashion show had nothing to do with Lunatic Jacqueline. Her involvement was to lie and say Teresa and bald guy were laughing in the corner, when we saw the opposite onscreen.

Good morning – hope everyone is making the most of the extra hour http://wp.me/p2FHcY-3RQ

22. Dwight Schrute says:

I seem to recall Gia being pretty dismissive of Melissa’s singing when they both performed at the same event. Something about autotune or lipsynching. That may come back to bite her when she goes to promote the song.