Jill Zarin “I’ll be back (on TV) sooner than you think”
With Bethenny Frankel back on Real Housewives of New York, frenemy Jill Zarin has been fielding questions about her possible return. She has finally broken her silence (good for her for keeping her mouth shut for over a week) on twitter. When a fan asked her this morning when she and Bobby would be getting their own show, she answered, “I will be back sooner than you think.” Then someone tweeted that they’d pay per view to see Bethenny and Jill “work it out” and she tweeted in mock innocence “Would you really, why?”
Meanwhile Jason Hoppy is trying to keep his young daughter Bryn from being filmed for housewives. I may look at Jason with side eye right now because he seems to be making a career out of being locked in legal battles with Bethenny Frankel, but I don’t blame him for wanting to protect Bryn. I’m sure Bethenny wants us to see her soft and fuzzy side being a mama, but Bravo production is a rougher and dirtier place than when she left the show years ago. Run Bryn Run.
10 Things Teresa Giudice Should know about Danbury Prison that I learned from Binge Watching Orange is the New Black
10. Accessorize to gray. Don’t be mislead by all the references to “Orange is the New Black.” That’s just the newbie jumpsuit.
9. Conjugal visits. Nope – no Juicy for you. (I know, phew!)
8. Jobs. I’d suggest requesting library. Lots of dictionaries.
7. Sex. You’ve got a few options – prison wife, abstain, or take care of your own business.
6. Tough Girl. That’s one thing I wouldn’t worry about – you can take care of yourself.
5. Working out. It sure sucks when people embezzle and divert money from building a gym to other crap doesn’t it?
4. Christmas Pageant – you are a superstar and you know it – go for the lead!
3. You’ll need a friend. There won’t be many people “like you.” If Dana Wilkey isn’t in there yet, see if you can find a Mob Wife to hang out with – that’s close enough.
2. Fabulicious – Don’t mention your cookbook; don’t mention the crappy food; Just smile and try to eat whatever they give you.
1. Prison Wives. Don’t fall for that scam, you don’t need one. But if you are tempted, stay away from Crazy Eyes.
PS – can you find out why they are always washing and folding sheets in the laundry when no one sleeps between their sheets?