Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita continue the Feud – Again

The feud between Dina Manzo, Jacqueline Laurita, and Caroline Manzo heated up after the first part of the Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion aired, and Caroline Manzo had a chance to rebut Dina’s version during her appearance on Watch What Happens Live.  Not to be outdone, Dina posted a short video on youtube, while Jacqueline Laurita snuck into the bathroom, locked the door, pulled a phone out from behind a tile where she hides it from Chris and began to tweet.  That’s how I imagine it anyway.  After a string of tweets last night, Jacqueline took to twitter this morning to make amends – sort of.  She tweeted:

I know Dina got slammed w/haters last night.I was upset too after watching RHONJ, but now I’d like to move on. Points been made. Only hurt left.

I guess that set Dina off – because she lost her Zen.

You are using your son against me and that is sickening. I was only slammed by those u try to manipulate. Smart ones see thru u

forget my name for real and move on to your next target. Get the psychiatric help you need. Now I’m DONE

Then Dina addressed her fans.

So appreciate the support & kind words but let’s end this. I am moving on & will focus on my family that loves me!

I’ve never taken this to social but I have my breaking points. I’m human. Leaving for a retreat so other than schedules post I’ll be offline

Hey – she didn’t tweet and delete.  That’s progress for her!

Jacqueline has to have the last word of course, but she must have been on new meds, because she decided to kill Dina with kindness. Okay – I was kidding about the kindness.

I think when people don’t have real love in their lives they become bitter&lash out at those that do.It’s a jealousy that’s hard to control.

I need 2 feel sorry for those people&understand their bitterness.Instead of getting angry,I need 2 just pray they find inner peace.It’s hard

Listen peeps! U love reality tv.This doesn’t get more real than this.U all argue w/people too.Some even w/me.We r all human&we all get mad.

Sometimes it’s hard2let go when you are upset,but with time,u get over it. Life continues on and you learn a thing or 2. It’s human nature.

(anyone spurting out their coffee yet?)

All I know is that I want to do good on this earth & help as many people as I can. We can all relate & learn from each other.Always evolving.

Well – thank you for that lesson on self improvement Jacqueline.

Caroline must have gotten everything off her chest last night on WWHL because she was silent on twitter today, proving once again that she’s just a little more in control than the other two.  Thank goodness.

So did Dina say anything malicious about her nephew, Nicholas, a child on the autistic spectrum?  I didn’t think so, but if you dislike Dina I’m sure you can find fault in what she said. Kathy Wakile seemed to rebut or correct her during the reunion as she was talking about finding nothing but joy when she saw Nicholas (presumably on camera) and it wasn’t like he was hooked up to machines in bed.  She also said something about him not understanding the situation between the adults, so he was less affected by it than say his older brother or her daughter Lexi.  She clarified later that she meant because of his age.

Anyone who is leading others to believe my “doesn’t understand” comment was about anything other than age should be ashamed of themselves

But Jacqueline was hurt – and that set her twitter peeps into a frenzy and they went after Dina.  Jacqueline has the right to her own feelings.  Commenting on someone’s child is a lose-lose situation and Dina should have said “no comment.”  She doesn’t know this child – who cares how SHE feels when she sees him.

As for Kathy Wakile – Dina unfollowed her on twitter after the reunion aired, saying;

unfollowing so I don’t see you favor all the nasty tweets. But you’re sweet at pie right?

Ironically, Dina told Kathy to not talk about Teresa Giudice’s legal issues during the reunion, after Andy showed a clip with Kathy’s mom saying something like if you do bad things it’ll catch up to you, and Teresa was offended.  You see, it’s okay for Dina to talk about her relationship with her family when they aren’t there to tell their side of the story, but Kathy isn’t allowed to talk about Teresa’s legal problems on camera.  Kathy, being Kathy, sent a tweet back to Dina:

right back at Ya!! Just staying in my Lane, Boss Lady!! you know the rest !!

I struggle to sum up this blog with something meaningful, but at the end of the day I have to admit to myself that I’m part of the problem for tuning in to this crapfest.  I didn’t make these people into what they are, but enabling their behavior/exploitation on national TV by not only viewing the show but blogging about it – does that make me no better than them?  Do I really find them entertaining?

On that cheery note, it’s election day.  Go out and VOTE.  (No politics talk on the blog please.)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Dina Manzo and Jacqueline Laurita continue the Feud – Again

Good morning everyone. Again. 😁

I hope y’all don’t mind but I’m reposting JNNTJ’s post and the comments from this morning. It’s really good and I think others would probably like to comment. 🙂

Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    November 4, 2014 at 5:44 am
    I’m wondering if something like this (the Teresa thing) happened to a bravolebrity that I didn’t like would I be as sympathetic as I feel I am to Teresa? I don’t think so-for example if Brandi was in the same situation I think I would be waaaayyyyyyyy less inclined to be understanding! If it were Kyle I would be wayyyyy more sympathetic!! We all have of faves and not so faves-some think Teresa’s is getting what she deserves and some think she needs to be left alone-I get both sides because I don’t love or hate Teresa. I feel sorry for her kids but I don’t feel so sorry for her and Joe because this is their punishment for what THEY DID. I feel understanding to the fact that she doesn’t want Kathy talking about it b/c I don’t want to hear Kathy talk about anything! Maybe if I liked Kathy I would say “who the hell does Teresa think she is telling Kathy not to say this or that”…but since I don’t like her I want to shut up about EVERYTHING!!
    I’m not sure why I felt the need to comment on all of this but it is what it is. Have a great day everyone!!!
    T-Rex says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:21 am
    Jnntj- I totally get where you are coming from. I will say that I would still post everything legal I could find about any of the Ho-wives, regardless of whether I liked them or not, it’s good to get the public record out and about, I have to agree about Kathy Wakikiki it’s not her place to dis on her cousin, STFU, they are your family, they didn’t rip you off for money, nor did they do that to anyone in your family so why is she spewing the nonsense. Oh wait, it’s cause Bravo and MzAndy PAID her to do just that, look she wouldn’t have even been on that couch at the Reunion, if she hadn’t agreed to attack ConvictFelonTeresa, nor would she still be on the show, IMO.
    Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:26 am
    I think the same about Kathy but people who like say she has every right to be there-if I liked maybe I would argue the same point? I don’t think so but I can’t really say because I don’t like her at all!! And I really really do not like Rosie-she was so much better before she let Bravo turn her into a joke.
    Powell says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:46 am
    They were fired for a reason. IMO they should stay fired. No more bravo pay checks. It’s kinda a slap in the viewers faces.
    Orson says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:23 am
    Sure, Jill. What you said makes a lot of sense. We each have HWs that we like and dislike. And that like/dislike biases our judgement of their behavior/actions. I figure as long as you can admit to yourself what your biases are, you’re okay.
    The thing is, it’s not very likely any post you make pro or con about a HW is going to change another poster’s mind if they don’t agree with you. So, we have to remember to agree to disagree with someone here.

Except for JZ and more and more Brandi. We can all agree to hate them, can’t we?
    Powell says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:51 am
    LOL Orson we all dislike JZ and Brandi equally. 😊
    Cartwheels says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:28 am
    Jill I understand what you are saying, but to me it is always a matter of principle. I have rooted for Teresa, I have defended her in her family feud, I have dragged the Gorgas, the Manzos, the Lauritas and the Wakiles through the mud for riding on Teresa’s back and for coming to a show to purposely air their dirty laundry. I was hoping that Teresa would get house arrest, I was convinced that somehow Teresa would be able to prove that this was all Joe’s doing and will kick him to the curb and become out of this ahead. I have been in denial about the nature of her involvement because I wanted so bad to believe she was innocent and somehow got involved in this out of sheer ignorance. This is why I have not commented on the Guidice’s case for the whole season, but when I found out that she would have gotten probation, not even house arrest but probation, if only she had been honest about her last declaration of assets statement but CHOSE not to, that until the very end she and her husband despite having accountants and lawyers have decided that they still could play their game and try to hide assets , that is when I was flabbergasted, that is when I went back and looked at the whole case that was posted on this blog, court documents and it became clear to me tha Teresa was not an innocent victim of her husband greed but a willing participant on these fraud schemes , that is when the rose colored glasses came out of my eyes. My reaction now is strong because I feel a fool for ever having defended her and supported her when all the time she was a willing complicit and partner of her husband frauds.
    I have some RH who I like, I like Kyle, Ramona, Bethenny, Kandi, Heather, Carole, Cinthya, and others to a lesser degree but believe me if any of them was accused, pled guilty of any of the crimes that the Guidice’s have pled guilty to, that would be it for me, I cannot and will not support a criminal no matter how like able they might be.
    Even until now I am hoping that Teresa will show real courage and will stop making excuses and finally admit her wrongdoings, instead what I have is a woman in deep denial who hides her head in the sand and who uses her daughters and her condition as a mother to protect herself. I don’t see any real courage in Teresa, going thru the motions while pretending nothing is happening is not real courage to me, to me real courage is to admit that you Messed up big time, apologizing to your parents, daughters but mainly apologizing to all the other victims of their scams, the small business owners, the workers, the tenants that the Guidice’s scams, I am not even worried about the banks or the IRS at this point, but those people who were directly affected by their greed, until teresa has the real courage to do that then I know she hasn’t changed, she won’t change because she still hasn’t figured out how what she did was wrong and criminal, as long as she has support of some people who due to her like ability give her a pass and excuse her crimes.
    When Teresa is strong enough to admit to herself and the world and truly apologize, I would be the first one back in her comer, unfortunately I doubt it will ever happen.
    Exit4 says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:39 am
    Your’re definitely right-you tend to feel less sympathy for people you don’t care for. But, it’s ok to feel sympathy for people that are affected by their actions. Her kids, her parents, his parents. They’re innocent and they deserve compassion. The problem really, is the overkill. If you read other sites and some of the comments, it’s actually sad. The level of hate and anger says waaaay more about the commenters then the Juicys. To spend that much time “seeking out hate” by choice (I stole that from Lainey) is pointless. Doesn’t change a thing. As far as the Juicys go-justice was served. Let it go! 🎶🎶

As for Kathy-half the time I forget she exsists!
    Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:50 am
    The hate is strange-but people have accused me of hating Brandi and even Lisa. I don’t think I could bring myself to actually hate someone that I don’t really know-everyone knows Brandi gets on my last damn nerve but I don’t care about her enough to hate her or to seek out new reasons to hate her. I do however have plenty of time on my agenda to mock her and comment on her stupidity. So maybe it’s the same for people who do not like Teresa-like it’s her time in the hot seat and she’s finally getting what she deserves? As much as I do not enjoy Brandi I don’t want to see the fool suffer a loss of any kind-I would like someone to tell her to STFU and take a seat but that’s about all I need!! I don’t want her kids taken away or see her homeless or whatever else the haters say she “deserves”. I wouldn’t even begin to say such things about a person who doesn’t have a place in my life except for an hour a week on TV.
    As for Teresa if anyone is waiting for her to wake up and realize the error of her ways-don’t hold your breath-it’s not her way. She will go to prison and come out with the same attitude she went in with.
    Powell says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:43 am
    I get how people can feel both ways but I think according to the laws they broke they deserve the sentence they’ve got. I feel bad for their kids, their parents, their families that are supportive because they don’t deserve it. Joe knew exactly what he was doing whetber he got tips from someone to do it or thought it up himself and thought he’d get away w/it.
    Tre and ALL of us have to understand that no matter how much you love and trust your spouse or family member s you can’t just go by blind faith in legal matters. Sometimes loved ones know what they are doing and sometimes they don’t but you have to understand and protect yourself. That’s just the way it is.
    If any other Bravolebrities, actor, public figure, etc did the same and there have been many, they would/do deserve what the law’s punishment is.
    T-Rex says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:07 am
    Okay so just to show folks who are questioning as to why I call DiabolicalDina a liar that re-writes history, I did some digging, here is an article “SHE GAVE” as to why she left the show, it had zero, zippo, nada, nein, nyet to do with her wacked-out sister in law or her sister DonCaro. There are more but here are the big two!

Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:15 am
    When did Dina say she left b/c of Caroline and Jac? I thought she said didn’t come back before this season because of them-she said she came back this season because they weren’t going to be on.
    T-Rex says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:23 am
    Someone posted earlier that she claimed she left the show due to WackyJac. I don’t twatter and Diabolical posts then deletes twats constantly.
    Exit4 says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:45 am
    She may have claimed at the time it was due to Danielle-but I think Jac always played a role. It was just not talked about.
    Powell says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:32 am
    Yeah I remember. And did y’all catch “…the Brownstone that she owns with her husband.” I’m Albert and Tommy are the owners. I don’t even believe Caro is part owner.
    T-Rex says:
    November 4, 2014 at 6:49 am
    None of the Manzo wives are on any Brownstone documents, in fact again Diabolical doesn’t give the full truth she signed a PRENUP, wherein she isn’t even on the deed to her husband’s home, nor has any part of that ownership, there will be NO spousal support, they take out what they brought to the relationship, which is why she is in NO hurry to leave her husband, she takes nothing when she goes, except her shoes. Anything TwotimingTommy purchased is HIS, including her car. TwoTimingtommy, who has said in now two places I could find, and on the Reality show said he felt obligated, in the end, to marry Diabolical

Ladebra this is cute. I am not a fan of gerbils or hamster s cuz they just look like cuter rats to me but the Kia gerbil commercials are some of my fav commercials and this gerbil reminds me of them. 😀

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww rodent. Jenga would love to get her paws on that.

Haha. I know Barb. I don’t even like walking past them in a pet store. 🐭

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I especially don’t like them because my last cat dropped a dead one next to me on the sofa while I was recuperating from my hysterectomy. Fastest I had moved since the surgery. I know she wanted to let me know she was glad I was home but I had to tell her no more presents.

This cat drug a carcas (sp?) out from under a bookshelf recently. I reckon she was busy while I was sleeping the night before and she wanted to surprise me. I HATE RODENTS.

Ouch! Something like that happened after a surgery that I had. I was helpless on the couch while my 8 year old daughter came out of her bedroom and threw up on the floor next to me. I had to wait for her father to get home to clean it up!

• sparklemuffy says:

reminds me of the Laura Ingalls Wilder book where they are lying in bed and the rats are munching on their hair. Hives. just gives me Hives.

4. T-Rex says:

I hope everyone goes out and VOTES today! It doesn’t matter what myriad of political sides you fall under, it’s such a gracious privilege, we live in a wonderful country and have this glorious right to be able to VOTE. (wearing my sticker I voted proudly)!

YES. 🙂 done.

I get to do one of the most neatest things I’ve ever done in my life today and it still gives me the shivers.

After I get off of work tonight, I will stop and vote. Nothing out of the ordinary there in that I’ve never missed a single vote since I’ve been 18 years old. O.K., I take that back. I had a broken ankle in ’91 and was bedridden so I missed the vote to allow keno in my town. It passed without me.

But tonight, I will cast a vote for the son of a long-time family friend (and her son is a friend as well). I will vote to put him into the United States Senate representing the state of Nebraska. It just boggles my mind that I’ve watched this young man (42 years old) grow up and become the person he is. Shivers, just shivers. I’m so proud of him and what he will do for not only Nebraskans, but for all citizens of this country.

Go Ben!

But I encourage everyone to exercise their God-given right today and get out and vote. Too much blood was shed for this right and too many other citizens of this world do not have this luxury. It’s just too important not to. All voices need to be heard! I will now get off my soapbox.

I take my oldest (he’s 7 now) and since he’s been old enough-I let him cast the votes-then push the button at the end. Obviously, I tell him who to vote for lol! It’s not much, but it starts them early. He gets really excited about voting!

Great idea Exit4. Can’t start them too early!

Exit – Awesome my dad took me every chance he could when I was younger to the voting booth, they had those big switch machines back then. For my 18th birthday, I marched my happy ass down straight to the Supervisor of Elections office and that was my greatest present was registering to Vote. I haven’t missed a day since, even did the mail in voting through college so I didn’t miss having my vote cast. One think my father said that it didn’t matter race, age, religious affliation, party affliation, the one thing you are guaranteed as a law-abiding citizen is that right to vote. (steps off soapbox)

5. Sus says:

I was over Dina and Jacqueline before they came back this year. I think the two of them are ridiculous. Dina’s face is distorted with whatever she does to it. She looks like a cartoon character and acts like one too. Cancer charities rise my fur and Project Ladybug appears to be as bad as some of the pink ribbon crap that I hate.
    Enough is enough. They are a bunch of trash buckets who should close their legs to married men (okay, no one is sleeping with married men but I think that’s a good insult). Bobby looks like he perspires STDs. The twins are cartoon characters like Dina. Jacqueline needs professional help. Amber and Jim – just UGH! Kathie – too little too late, the big house just makes everyone wonder if Richie and Kathie will be sharing cells with Juicy and Theresa even if they are legit.
    I’m ready for all the NJ housewives to go the way of Miami. Buhbye!
    I want all new cities and new people – Chicago, Denver, Boulder, Dallas, Austin, Boston, Portland

New cities-new people. Still the same crazy!

Sus I said yesterday that none of them should comment negatively about Tre and Joe’s trouble because from S1 on of NJ in their past or present have had/or by proxy family member financial/legal/fraud issues. Albert-health insurance, Danielle-bankruptcy, Chris-biz bankruptcy, looting biz-allegedly, Richie- something w/gas station(s), Joey-shark money, losing parents home, the twins father-prison, Jim- some kinda financial issues. I probably forgot some but that’s what NJ has been about from the beginning. No one should throw stones at Tre and Joe cuz they ALL live in glass houses.

That’s what surprises me the most about them commenting, they all have or have had issues either in their lives or their family lives.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

Powell, once again I agree with everything you said. I read somewhere that all or most of the bravolebrities are afraid to speak out against the Guidices right now. I thought to myself, Self, they all have skeletons to hide. The only squeaky clean Housewife was Lydia, and she bailed (yes, I used that word intentionally) on this stupid show.

Tell it Sus! I totally agree with everything you say. I think new cities would bring fresher faces and story lines and eventually, they too will get sickening. Then we can go back to NJ, NY, OC, BH and see what’s happened since we left them.

I think Chicago for sure (representing us midwest girls). Definitely a Texas city. How about Aspen, Jackson Hole or some other uber rich resort area? Boston/Newport/Martha’s Vineyard and some of that old money kind of thing. Just some suggestions!

Theres a difference between talking about legal issues and family issues. Especially when Jac keeps opening the door. If she never opened the door-we wouldn’t be hearing about any of this. But this is what Jac wants and has wanted for a long time.

This whole Kathy crap-it’s simply about the fact that they hate each other. Teresa doesn’t want to hear her (most likely) fake symapathy, which makes Kathy look good in the viewers eyes-when deep down she’s a snake. There is NO love lost between those 2!

Exit, since I don’t watch but follow here on the blogs is there anyone that really does like KathyWakikikiki?? To me, the only reason she was on the show this season was to “stick-it” to her cousin the ConvictFelon. Bravo needed someone from the family to go after her, and the MEGO’s had no intention of doing that this year(I think they have a lot of skeletons they don’t want creeping out into the public from their family). Bravo bought and paid for her to do exactly what she did, I don’t think they brought her back because she had any semblance of a fan base, but I guess I could be wrong on that.

She has fans. Everyone has some fans-even aviva! But it’s not a very big fan base. she’s just….there.

Isn’t it sad? It just means there are people happy with being family back-stabbers themselves.

The scenes her and wacky were in were filmed later not during the season. If Teresa’s case hadn’t been settled yet I doubt very much we would have seen Kathy, Rosie or wacky at all this season.

Doesn’t make her look good in my eyes. I’m with Teresa on this, family doesn’t do this to family. Keep your mouth shut Kathy. If you have to say something how about no comment.

7. jezzibel says:

I think the reason Jaq and Dina hate each other is because they are very much alike, physically different, but mentally, emotionally, attitude-wise..two peas in a pod.

The worst thing anyone can do to me on twitter is to SAY to someone “be quiet or I will tell X Y Z!!
    JUST TELL!! Stop with the threats and warnings and just spill your guts-I promise I will feel better..
    I mean YOU will feel better!!!!

******SPOILER ALERT*****

Watching Wendy Williams. Stevie Wonder is 64 and will be having triplets w/his 40 yr old GF. They’re supposed to be getting married. His current kids range from 39 – 1. I thought he was still married to his last wife. 😱 Y’all remember Tony Randall had his first kids at 77. Men can keep on producing. 🙂

I never understood why someone would want kids that late in life. You know you’re not going to live to see them grow up (talking about someone Tony’s age not Stevie) and they’ll lose their parent at a young age.

• mm in oc says:

That doesn mean they should. So completely selfish to have kids at that age when the likelihood is that you will die before they become adults.

10. As a parent of a child with Autism, I asked myself if I would be offended by Dina’s at the reunion about her nephew. Thing is, I can relate to this situation. My husband has a sister we have no relationship with. She has a problem telling the truth (stole money from their father’s estate) and is toxic to everything she touches. We decided to keep her in our lives would not be good for our family. So, there is no contact. We don’t call her. We don’t talk about her. She doesn’t know our children. We are ok with that. I don’t say “Gee she is really missing out by not knowing my kids.” Cause, well, she isn’t a good person anyway and I don’t want her near my kids. So, Dina’s comment about not knowing Nicholas and loving him from a far and praying for him is not really wrong. I think they are all hypocrites in their own rite. Dina bitches that she wasn’t invited to the engagement party and then we find out she has not attended one family party in the last 4-5 years so why should Caroline waste the stamp at this point? Jac wants peace but she cannot stop shit-talking her sister in law on social media. What resolves this? Chris needs to take his wife’s access to her phone. No more twitter or social media for Jac. She needs a break until she can vow to no longer tweet about Dina. Not a single word. THEN, Chris can attempt to mend his relationship with his sister and Dina needs to understand her brother is married to someone she doesn’t like and that is ok, because half of the world has a sibling married to an asshole (me included!)
    Anyhoo…that is all from here. Kids are home from school today because of elections. It was SO nice to sleep in!

2 seconds later-caroline said they were at a wedding 2 weeks ago and dina didn’t acknowledge nick. I wonder-should she have? Caroline didn’t understand why she didn’t pick him up and hug him. I would think that would freak him out-any kid-a stranger is suddenly all over you, my kids would be overwhelmed. And is a wedding really the time and place to try to get to know him anyway? I don’t what his personality is like, if he needs to be eased into people or is he ok with it. A lot of kids on the spectrum are overstimulated in crowds and noise-and would Jac be all over it and make it more stressful. I guess for dina, it’s just he acknowledged with the invite-and if she doesn’t show she doesn’t show. But at least your not forgotten or excluded. Strangely enough that’s all some people want.

Right. Dina has heard N ick is doing well, progressing. Since he doesn’t know her she might think it wouldn’t be a good idea to interact with him in that way. Did Caro ask Dina? Probably not.

But then again, that family is a very damned if you do, damned if you don’t crew. Had dina made an attempt to meet him-she’d probably be accused of being insincere and seeking attention, taking away from the day etc. (IPPHO-weddings are about the bride and groom-not a time for any other crap).

So she did nothing and that’s an issue. It would have probably been a issue no matter what. Seems to be how caroline and Jac roll. Always looking for fault.

I cannot imagine a 4 year old autistic child wanting to be picked up and hugged by a stranger, and that is what Dina is to Nicolas, even if it wasn’t at a big wedding with lots of people.

I think what Caroline meant was how could you pass by your nephew, your own blood, and not want to just reach out and hug him? It’s a very natural thing to do. Bottom line, even if two adults, family or not, have issues, why do the kids have to pay for them? I missed out on my nephew’s early years for absolutely no reason at all until my brother went to my brother-in-law and told him to man up, it’s gone on long enough and it’s time to be a whole family again. He did, we forgave him and my sister and got on with our lives. It’s not perfect, but it’s much better than the alternative. Life’s too short and petty differences are so . . . petty.

• 2Stupid says:

It’s all fine and dandy to say kids shouldn’t pay the price, but mine do all the time. My children have cousins that live 5 min from out house that are the same age and we see them twice a year. Christmas and Easter. Why because my SIL is cut from the same mold as Wacky and my BIL won’t stand up to her. The cousins asked my children what their name was last year. I’m not thay way. My children know their names and pray for them every night. Shoot I have a half sister that decided she didn’t like our side of the family and hasn’t seen me in 10 yrs. I still send a Christmas card every year and my children know her name. They wouldn’t be shocked to meet her. They couldn’t pick her out of a line up, but they know about her. Crazy people like that, enjoy making the children a part of it. It is wrong, and I really resent that family now because of it. It hurst my children!!!

I don’t think what Dina said was wrong either. She does pray for and think about her nephew. I feel Only Chris can end it. He’s not Jac’s father but he’s her husband, head of his family and he needs to stand up to Jac and say enough is enough, take a stand and resolve his issues w/Dina and tell Dina & Jac what he will and will not allow them to say back & forth about his sister & his wife. At this point Chris just stands by whatever Jac says on social media.

Even if they don’t want to acknowledge or fix their problems-they’re not obligated to-at the very least tell your wife to knock it off! Just don’t engage.

• shamrockblonde says:

hi namaste – do you think that Nicholas is okay with all the cameras around him? just wondering if that alone is not good for him – I would imagine anyone that he is not familiar with coming up and hugging him would be upsetting to him as it is, but to have those bright lights and several strangers surrounding him would be really upsetting – small children who do not battle any form of autism would be overwhelmed – for Nicholas I cannot see how that is good for him develpmentally, let alone normally –

• I don’t see Nick as being the main focus of cameras and such. (Teresa has been the one that exploits her kids the most). As you saw in the small clip where they showed Chris and Jac working with him, he seems to ignore the cameras and strangers. Let me preface this by saying, when you meet a person with autism, you have met 1 person with autism! Autism diagnosis is a full spectrum and each child functions very differently. However, my daughter usually ignores strangers and seems very much unbothered by people she is not familiar with. I think if the cameras were constantly in Nick’s face or filming him directly, yes it would be a disturbance and upsetting for him. I think the biggest prob of the cameras in that house is Jac. Being on the show is a distraction for her and takes her energy away from her boy that needs her. For the months that she was not on RHNJ, she was quiet on social media and ever since she started filming the crazy Jac has come out. This cannot be healthy for her or for the rest of her family. I am surprised Chris doesn’t put his foot down and say ENOUGH…or perhaps they just need the money.

I watched her vlog. Yes, I’m still pissed that she blames Lynn for the Wacky Jacky Project Ladybug fake expose. However, she did say part of her explanation was edited out. She also said she didn’t even see Nicholas at the wedding, so no she didn’t snub him. She also said somewhere that she does attend all family functions, just not the ones with that “clique” which is very sad. Families shouldn’t be divided, and since Caroline tells everyone that she is the matriarch of that family, the division falls on her.

UGH! Again on the revisionist history, the LadyBug expose was from someone else who then sent it to Lynn, the docs were also listed in other places, she just finds it easier to blame someone who can’t defend herself any longer to blame. WE who were here at the time know the truth. She is also lying about the family stuff, it’s not just DonCaro that has stated she excludes herself from Family events, ALL of her other brothers have made that comment, and at Christmas this year the only folks that showed for Diabolical were her parents and her two older sisters, because everyone was pissed she refused to show at the larger family get together.

• Onemoreinboston says:

Yes. I was there. I talked to Lynn every day.

Dina is completely scapegoating her- which is reprehensible because Lynn is not here to defend herself or to set the record straight.

Lynn talked to Jac- but there were 2,other sources very close to the cast – privy to day to day information that told Lynn *everything* she knew.

Dina is an asshole.

Ok everyone stop tweeting Jac about her troubles with Dina because it’s all our fault that this twitter war is going on-you see Jac can’t NOT respond-it’s too hard!!!

OMFG! Seriously, that is like an alcoholic telling Bars and Liquor stores to close their doors, because if they weren’t there, they wouldn’t be an alcoholic! TURN OFF YOUR DAMN PHONE FOR TWO FRIGGIN DAYS, JUST A MERE 48 HOURS, and this crap would probably blow the f*** Over for a while.

Um-you and Ashlee opened the wound. And you keep picking at it! Put down the booze-hide the phone.

She’s blaming the viewers? 😱

Carole Radziwill is having a real twitter fit-bravo has a new show called “the girlfriends guide to whatever” ( dating? Maybe?) and people are asking if it is based on her book “the widows guide to whatever” (dating? I think) she said but she is mad at bravo for STEALING her title-ummm not for nothing but there are a bunch of books called “the girlfriends guide to…” That came out long before this tricks book!!! Who goes against their own network???? She’s so immature and she’s #notwatching because she heard it was a #snoozefest….OMG!!!

She sold widows guide TV rights-maybe she’s mad because bravo didn’t pick it up-and picked up this instead.

There were others called Skinny Girl before B as well.

Perhaps -but Bethenny is crying all over twitter and bashing her network about it-Carole is encouraging people to NOT watch the show-ON HER NETWORK-I have never seen anything so stupid in my life!!!

B was a little upset that Tre used the word “skinny”. Carol is a little out of control though.

If you don’t officially copyright the name in the courts then anyone can use the phrase however they would like, that’s why they have copyright and trademarking laws! I like her but STFU to crap you know nothing about, to stir up nonsense!

Contrary to what kooky kelly said-you can’t trademark the word skinny!

Yup. Tyler Perry won a lawsuit this spring for just that. Some woman who said she discussed it w/him at one time sued him. He beat her to copyright it, it was proved and he won.

• Foxymel11(mel) says:

Wow. Just so immature. Why not just keep quiet? She seems like such a brat to me.

Ash I mentioned this ages afo when carole was cast she’s besties with the writer who wore this book the show is based on
      The woman who is Drew Barrymore’s SIL and who also had some freak article in a ny paper about how she lets her toddler dictate EVERYTHING in the household

Or maybe AVIVA was besties with her forget which

This was the show I saw filming 2 Friday’s ago and spoke to the producer there about

Here’s an old but very interesting article from FW. It’s good to keep in mind all Bravo producers manipulations.

• I wish Famewhorgas would write again! I always loved hour thorough their research was over there!

This is where I remember the confirmation that Diabolical wasn’t made at WackyJack and DonCaro until AFTER they refused to threaten to leave the show with her, to force the producers to fire Danielle. It’s also the second confirmation I had seen that indeed there were legal issues regarding Lexi being on the show, her father did not know until after the shows aired she had been filmed and he was livid!

when my daughter got married the first time, we invited everybody – I come from a very large Irish Catholic family, so there was quite a lot of invites to send out – at the time three of my cousins live overseas – one in Ireland, one in Germany and one in Japan – I had not seen or heard from any of them in a very long time, but I sent the invites anyway – my husband could not understand that – but I could – I knew they probably would not be able to come, but I wanted them to know that they were thought of – just because you cannot attend something – for whatever the reason – it is still better to know that you were included – instead of taking a happy family occasion and basically saying “just wanted you to know that you were thought of” is seems that Caro turns that into “oh yeah? well you you don’t seem to want to come to anything, so why waste the invite?’ what is the point of that? if nothing else, let it be Dina that says no – not you basically saying “don’t come” – it small and petty and helps nothing – someone needs to be the one to hold that door open – both are too intent on the one upmanship – that door will slowly close – and remain that way – if one or both of them don’t simply stop – and continue taking the high road – with or without a positive outcome –

I don’t blame Tre for not talking about her legal issues – Kathie was hoping to use that as a platform to play the part of the concerned relative – you know – the one who was there for you from the beginning – the one who stood by you through it all and will help with the neices as often as possible – Tre knew the sympathy was nothing more than an act and wanted no part of it –

they are all, to one extent or another, users –

IMO Kathy is so jealous of Teresa she can’t see straight. She’s probably mad now that there are some people that are feeling sorry for Teresa and probably mad her book is not doing as well as Teresa’s did when it first came out.

Absolutely! And if you don’t want to go, send regrets and a gift. Those Lauritas are downright tacky.

16. mrs peabody says:

Question of the day concerning Dina and her not being invited to the engagement party….wait here it comes….Did Tommy the man she is married to and still lives with get an invitation? Did they address it to Mr and Mrs Tommy cheater or was it addressed to Mr Tommy cheater and guest, or only to Mr Tommy cheater. Maybe they were all included under the same invitation since they all lived in the same house at the time.

Ooh good question! I’d assume tommy was there running the place-I don’t think anyone knows what the relationship he has with his brother is like. Good, bad?

Exit you are probably one hundred percent correct, TwoTimingTommy was probably managing while the event was going on since they had it at TheBrownstone, so Al could attend his own daughters party. I would be they will be having the reception there, and I would bet that TwoTiminTommy will be there. He only drops his schlong into Diabolical when he feels she owes him some rent, so I am sure he isn’t mixed up in this family nonsense since they spend ZERO time together outside the bedroom.

Schlong. LOL T-Rex you just crack me up. 😅 😊 😁

They’re definitely having the reception there. That’s a given! I know people who have been there, it’s popular in north jersey (shitty neighborhood though). Before and after HWs-I’ve always heard it’s good. I remembered it myself, from when I was getting married 11 years ago-i don’t live up there, but it’s all the NJ wedding mags. It’s very nice. The place where they had the christening, I think it’s in west orange, can’t remeber the name-that’s a really nice place too. They both pop up on my FB occasionally when people I know up there go to events.

Good one. He’s Al’s bro. So they invited Tommy and not Dina or didn’t invite either if them? Tommy and Al work together. Caro probably sees him very often at the Brownstone.

17. T-Rex says:

Since it’s the beginning of November thought it would be good for the Housewives Real Estate Updates since there has been some changes:

The WackyJacksLurkitas home is OFF the market after another drop in price from 2.8 to 2.5(several sites say it’s only worth 2.38, they bought for 1.72) this home is no longer for sale, not sure if they took it off the market or it sold, my guess is they took it off the market. I find NO records of a sale on the home and that BSC wackadoo would have blasted all over twatter if they had sold and were moving.

DrunkandDelusionalGreyGardensSonja – Home still listed for sale, sale price is the 7.2 million they dropped this from 7.25.

FakeCountlessLuman – Has dumped, er Sold her Hamptons Home for a much less than desired 8 million dollars and the new owners plan to tear the whole thing down and build a newer home on the site.

The house that THeLunaticZarin lied about owning in the Hamptons, is now off the market, they wanted a ridiculous 8.75 million, while the house only really supported a 5.75 tag price. REAL OWNER removed the listing from the market

IckyWOOTWOOTVicky home still for sale, and in a rare moment of stupidity, she has actually increased the sale price of her home, because that’s what you do when your home has been sitting unsold on the market for almost a year. Up from 2.6 to 2.8 Million, several sites claim it has downgraded 2.7 but that is not what is listed on the real estate website. A claim has been made she updated the kitchen and some other items, to inflate that price.

ConvictFelonJuicys- Large monstrosity is still on the market at the overinflated ridiculous price of 3.99 million dollars. Their far more correctly priced, Jersey Shore home is still for sale for 315K no movement on either of those prices.

YoloandDavidBananasFoster- They have reduced their original 27.5 million dollar price tag to a less outrageous price of 24 million, still with no takers, and from all accounts no real interest in the property. Note that they have been trying to sell the property since before she was on Ho-wives, it was listed as a “pocket listing” since 2009.

OverSharingShannonBeador- House for sale started at 13.4 million is now down to 11.9 million note they tried to sell this in early 2013 for 15.98 but removed from the market.

Phaekdra Parks – Former home prior to Howives in Smyrna Sold in October 2014, for 349K she priced that home spot on and got exactly what she asked, good for her.

Well, I don’t know of any other Ho-Wives homes for sale at this time, if I missed anyone let me know I will look them up.

what is a pocket listing?

MrsP, it’s when you don’t “publicly” place the information of a sale on the MLS Real Estate information. You usually just let your realtor know that you would be willing to sell at the right price without “officially” placing it for public sale.

Oh and note I didn’t include the Mego-Monstrosity as this has not be re-listed for sale as of yet, despite the crap she spewed on the Reunion show that they were going to do so. My guess is that there are MAJOR repairs needed and no realtor wants to take that listing without the repairs being done, since no bank is going to give someone a home loan on a house that wouldn’t pass a home inspection.

how are they paying for it to sit empty plus paying for rent and paying to start building the new place. I refuse to believe he makes that much money on his own. Does anyone know what their yearly income is without HW’s income.

They use monopoly money.

Well, their house is “paid for”, i.e. they don’t have a mortgage on the home, they bought the land outright then built the house for WAY less money then they are selling it for. So the money they have to shell out is for the upkeep, which they apparently aren’t doing and taxes. I would bet that they have to move back into that home, unless they can get it sold quickly.

LOL I’d like to see your descriptions listed on the RE websites. 😁
      Sonja dropped her price by a meezley $50 grand? NYers know how to negotiate. It can stay on the market for yrs as far as they are concerned cuz a serious buyer is gonna tear it down anyway. They can wait.
      I’m surprised Vicki, Shannon and esp Yo’s didn’t sell yet in Cali. Esp Yo’s e/that gorgeous outside.

I say “screw Zillow”. Real Estate, or anything, for that matter, is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. I recall seeing an aerial of the Foster home. It struck me as an triangular island of land in the median of Northbound and Southbound lanes of a highway. No neighbors, which could be good, and terrible access if you want to leave or enter the place. And do you really want to live in a lemon grove? They have many more lemons than any sane person could possibly use. Unless they want to sponsor a couple of boy/girl scout troops for their lemonade stands, they mostly go to waste.

Orson, EXACTLY! The comments regarding the YoloLemonHead estate are that it has crappy views, a crappy location, who wants to live between TWO major roads in Malibu, it’s not on the beach it’s “beach adjacent”, They planted the trees to buffer the noise of the highway. In addition the way their house is situated their neighbors house looks directly into the pool area of their home and part of the back of their home from a picture someone posted from the other house. I don’t take Zillow numbers as factual either. I usually look at several different sights and a couple of places I go to have the area “comps” to compare numbers. This is why the ConvictFelon home is WAY WAY WAY overpriced for their area, as is YOLOLemonHead’s home.. DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja’s home must need a LOT of work inside, because that is a very good price for that home, for that area and no one has purchased this yet, and from what I read one of the highest offers she has received is around the 5 million mark. That Hamptons Home that THELUnaticZarin lied about owning, was another home WAY overpriced for the area it was in, they were asking 8.7 and ALL the comps in that area were around the 3 to 5 million range, so making it 40% above all other homes, insures it won’t be sold.

Why can’t these HWs have an original idea. Think outside the box? I was watching The real and Kenya was on. Guess what products she has coming out? Hair care. No parabens, sulfate-free. I was paying full attention but why does she make references to weaved hair? And they played tug of war w/weaved hair, kinda making reference to her hair being pulled. This is the 2nd time she’s using negative things that’s happened to her into biz opps. Not counting HWs biz ventures before they were HWs it seems only Kandi w/her toys, B w/her drinks, and JZ w/her bedding line which went kaput are the only original ideas. Everything after that was copied from.

I don’t think any of the the Atlanta housewives sport their OWN hair, they are all weaves and wigs. And as you noted none of the Ho-wives seem to have an original idea for products, which is why none of them, with the exception of Kandi and B are making any money off of them either. They just get paid x amount of dollars to put their name on the product with the promise of a percentage if the products sells out x amount of dollars, which never happens, they aren’t stupid and make a ridiculous number that cannot be attained.

Oh T-Rex she saI’d her hair is real, her own hair.

I think KENYAS hair is all hers and she loves to lord it over everyone else there; good for her
        Gone with the wind 💆💇💁

Just like they’re saying everywhere that tree will have to get rid of the extensions before the gals come for her in OITNB (I don’t watch/ havent read)
        I K N E W she had extensions

I saw here I think that Tre has extensions. She has so much hair I never gave any thought to her wearing extensions. We shall see in January.

I can easily imagine Kenya coming out with her own brand of some sort of treatment for crablice. I can see her being the spokesperson for that sort of thing, giving a personal testimonial. Or Brandi could promote that also.

19. chismosa says:

So apprentice was confirmed – nothing we all DIDNT know and what is the explanation on the 6 month delay in airing !!!???? What happened in post!!!?????

Can’t deal

For everyone on RHONJ where “family is everything” it sure doesn’t seem it. Their relationships are pitiful.

Totally. Only the little kids, Gia & her sis’ and Mel’s kids wanted to be together and just play. The adults can go kick rocks.

That is quite an amazing collection of data.

Orson, LOL! I am glad that someone went through the documents and posted the information as laid out to show that these two lyin ConvictedFelons pretty much deserve what they got, and because they truly do not think that LAWS and RULES apply to them got them sent to prison. I will also point out that the Judge ordered them, at sentencing, to still produce the financial documents that they were required to, by law, and to this day, they have not done so. So I guess they want to serve their FULL terms of incarceration and not get their time off for good behavior, because they won’t get that if they continue to evade the orders of the court. As I posted previously that Judge was P-I-S-S-E-D that after several continuances given by her, to help these two buffoons get their papers in order, they STILL gave them false and incomplete information. AND ConvictFelonTeresa cannot say she wasn’t told, didn’t understand what she was supposed to do, that Judge clearly pointed out that SHE personally told them at the time they PLED guilty what was required. I wish we could get a tape of them actually Pleading Guilty, the transcripts are good, but I think folks would have a different view by seeing them actually go through the process. After reading the information above, I can clearly see why her first attorneys didn’t ask for the half-way house incarceration, at that time, they needed the Judge to “cool off” first, because she was mad, mad, mad, and if they had asked for that, I am sure the judge would have not just said NO but a resounding HELL NO, and why are you even asking for that! I am sure the Judge’s temperament regarding the LyinConvictfelon’s hasn’t changed either, with them going on TV and lying to the public still, and then not complying with her orders is NOT good.

Are you freakin Kidding me. Millionaire MM is back Dec 7th? 😱 What a continued waste of tv air space.

Unbelieeeeeeeeeeeevable
      For sure 💩

Here is what I found amusing I watched a commercial while watching Top Chef Boston(am loving this season), and they said that this season will be the FIRST TIME in all the seasons that they will have a ……… and I think they mean a marriage proposal. SO, after umpteen seasons and with her inflated ego as a matchmaker, she actually finally, after numerous attempts, lightening has struck and she finally makes a wait for it, wait for it, a MATCH!! She has to be the worst matchmaker ever!

Good morning everyone. It looks like it’s going to be a nice day out. 54 degrees right now. I hope you have good weather. Have a great day.

Morning powelly poo- I know you can’t be happy about these temperature changes :/
      😕🌞>>>>☁️☁️☔️☔️☔️☔️⛄️⛄️