Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion

This blog is dedicated to dumbass Jim Marchese, who is just as ignorant as Richie Wakilie on twitter.

Thank you Boston for the photos!

unnamed (1)

unnamed

unnamed (2)

unnamed (3)

unnamed (4)

unnamed (5)

unnamed (6)

unnamed (8)

______________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, RHONJ Cast Blogs and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

152 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion

It’s #TGIT on ABC. ShondaRhimes has my full attention on Thursdays so I’ll live vicariously thru you all. 😃

I didn’t know it was starting at 8-I could have watched b/c I don’t watch Greys anymore-can’t wait for Scandal!! I rushed Maggie through her shower and sent her to her room to watch TV-Scandal is the one show I must watch and not DVR!!

The twins need to go.

Nothing has changed between Joey/Mego and Joe and Tre. They are just being (for right now) more reserved about their relationship.

I can not believe Teresa had to ask what clink-clink meant. I kind of feel sorry for her.

Amber is backtracking on the gold digger comment.

Hilarious captions !!!

7. Onemoreinboston says:

He’s got an asshole problem…

Hmmmmm….literally and figuratively

8. Onemoreinboston says:

85 million??? Last year???

9. This guy just wants to make speeches

Hey, Melissa is at this reunion

11. If I was a rich single guy and I wanted to be on the RH I would go to book signings too. Not the same as selling fake cancer drugs.

No fraud in a book signings

Bobby’s nose is growing …

13. T-Rex says:

OMFG I am not watching but someone texted me that Bobby is indeed a FAMEWHORE loser who decided to be boyfriend of one of the TWINS so he could be on the show!!! I have said this since day one, I didn’t like AmberCancerAlert or her Myrant but Bobby was definitely looking to join the show for his fifteen minutes of infamy!!!

14. Skeletor? So immature and so lame

Why isn’t Andy asking Rino about VG?

Teresa looks like she’s about to throw up. Andy should have sent her home.

Joey did call Teresa Garbage and Scum.

Joe Gorga looks like a fool-this is how he is going to stick up for his sister? What a tool

I think these new men have had more talk time than the new ladies.

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD JOEY GET OVER YOUR STUPID FREAKING TOY THROWN OUT THE WINDOW BY TERESA WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER!

• I swear to gawd- it all goes back to that!

OMG he’s still crying about that? Sheesh! The little girl Tre threw her little brother’s toy out of the window. Tre will never live that down. He needs to see a therapist to work that out. 😱

That’s a dumb mae’s Citizen Cane. Joey will be on this death bed and the last word out of his mouth will be “Barbie” everyone will think it’s his secret mistress.

• MelTheHound says:

Is he still crying about his action figure????

21. That’s it? Ugh.

I’ll never get that hour back

My thoughts exactly.

• So Teresa was warning the other ladies to be careful because people come on the show to hurt you.

Errr… Like Victoria Gotti….coming on to hurt Nicole, Teresahhhh, Santa, Rino, that whole family?

Do you think she knew what VG was going to say? I’m on the fence. But notice Andy shut it down-production secrets! I still have more to watch so I don’t know what else happened. Had to watch scandal!

Teresa knew damn well she was going to drop a bomb. That was the whole reason for VG’s appearance. And, T brought on Kim to drop a bomb on Melissa. So, when Tre talks about being careful cause people come on to hurt people, she knows what she’s talking about.

Had to quit halfway through due to football! Grr. I’ll watch it later. I don’t think the teresa is high story was true-she seems pretty clearheaded to me. Distracted maybe-but not high.

I haven’t read her judgement yet, but she had to know. I mean, come on. My thoughts are that because her lawyers carved out an opportunity for probation and given jusge salas’ history in similar cases, she fully believed that’s what she would get. She had a clean criminal history, Joe took the blame-in her mind jail wasn’t happening regardless of whether it was on the table. I also think she was working her Hail Marys to get it reduced-that filing came after the reunion-so she was just playing dumb and was probably advised to do so.

&http://m.hollywoodreporter.com/entry/view/id/824507?utm_source=twitter
    Bravo being sued by the original co-creators of RHOC. Saying they were cut out of the profits.

I can understand Bobby dragging his feet to marry the twin. He’s got $$$$$.

According to the statement Kim has released, Alexia underwent a procedure to clean the dog puncture wound.

Dina appreciates that that twin is speaking her mind – because other’s aren’t. I think that’s a dig a Mel and Joey for pretending they support Tre and Joe. Dina should just zip it.

“I’ve always been a person to cross every T and dot every I” says Teresa.

Or draw hearts over the i’s.

• NJBev says:

I just wish she would read before signing=
      I mean that seriously… I think she is genuinely
      sorry about this entire situation. I used to think
      Tree was just plain old stupid- she was just
      too naive and trusting(and in complete denial)

• Veena (NMD) says:

If you can’t trust your husband, who can you trust?

• NJBev says:

no one

and I am impressed with the entire family for
          not calling Joe G. out on what he did to his family..
          He did this- (remember his horrible snake voice
          in the wine country when he was talking to someone
          other than Tree?, and she was so desperate to
          have his love, as well as everyone else’ approval,
          that she did him in the grapes??) eww, gonna dump
          my wine now—
          NO!! only kidding, take more than
          that for me to dump a perfectly good Cab not made
          in Napa!!
          Anyway, are they worried he’s going to hurt himself
          or something-? cuz not one of them, even Kathys family,
          did not call Joe G. out on this—–
          its very sad…………

She doesn’t hear things she doesn’t like or want to hear. She just won’t let that sort of thing in. It can’t register.

I came here and forgot what I was going to say.

• NJBev says:

welcome to my nightmare. ugh.
      I hope you are doing well, Mrs. Newlywed-
      my most heartfelt congratulations to you and
      your new husband!!

• cusi77 says:

This guy really wanted to be in Housewives!!! To the point to give a real engaging ring to Poison-Joe If necessary !!!!

• NJBev says:

OMG
        what a great find VV !!!!
        I’m just cracking up so much-
        I love seeing this guy exposed for what he is-
        even if it took the EVIL Mr. Amber
        “he just suffers from being an asshole”
        Marchese!!!

It’s hard to understand how the twins got to their 40’s, 50’s being so dumb.

31. NJBev says:

have I seen a familiar avatar come back to our little community??
    (I know I’ve been AWOL for several weeks, family issues -)
    But is one of my most favorite ever in all time history back to
    make everything more interesting?
    Did I actually see OMIB???? I hope so- 🙂

32. cusi77 says:

Boston, the photo caps are GENIOUS! Very funny! Just drunk someone would marry Jim!

Now that Teresa Giu will be ‘away’ … What is left for RHONJ?
    Dina does not want to film with Jax.
    Jax is getting close to Amber and Dumbarse-Jim.
    The twins are not interesting.
    Baaaaawbeeee’s dream to be famous even to de point of making out with Poison, will fade with that next year engaging ring for Nicole.

Did I mention that I never thought I will find Rich charming after seeing a real b!tch like Jim ?!!! He thinks he is a lawyer just because he has a big mouth! He is a snicht! In 2001 he was selling FAKE Cancer drugs (while studying Law.. I guess) and got more than 1.5 M for giving away his partners in crime to the Feds! A real Rat, my friends!

• NJBev says:

Oh Cusi (HI love!!)
      I read about that— verry controversial.
      this guy is an effin snake–

I had the idea they brought in the twins and Amber this season to phase in the new cast. TG’s “going away”, so they just have to not resign Melissa and Dina, Kathy, Jax, and Rosie were sort of Friends of HWs this time, so they really weren’t necessary. So just hire 3 more pretentious NJ Italian Americans and they’re good for next season with a fairly new slate.

33. NJBev says:

Milania is getting on my nerves.
    she’s still kinda “cute” but no longer
    adorable , to me–

Kim’s dog biting Alexia made Inside Edition.

• Veena (NMD) says:

They are calling it a vicious attack, and showing footage of Kingsley with the trainer. They say Alexia has undergone one surgery, and will undergo another to repair a tendon. The trainer had nothing good to say about Kinsley, saying he was brought in because the dog had already bitten several members of the Bravo crew.

I posted a tweet of Bobby with Ramona. I wonder what his excuse for this pic will be (Pinochio)

OK, here’s my wedding picture~~~~~~~enjoy!

pic.twitter.com/h1bidrO11K

Kathy let’s not. #RHONJ pic.twitter.com/iRrJRojcA0

38. mrs peabody says:

I’ll say it again, I can’t stand those twins. Please Bravo God get rid of them.

• NJBev says:

Mrs. P.
      I feel your pain. I have never so
      “spontaneously” found 2 people
      so genuinely unlikeable.
      AND you know what?
      I think she made too much of
      the
      Mother comment……
      “me thinks she does protest too much”
      If I were Tree I would have annihilated
      that B for blaming me for the comment.–
      C U next tuesday- Teresssssssa.

I’m so sick of hearing about the mother comment, it wasn’t that big a deal. Teresa didn’t say it and didn’t put it on tv. That blond said it and Bravo aired it. Period. Get over it and stop talking about it, it was no big deal!

• Well.

I kinda disagree.

I think it was a big huge hairy deal. IMHO, Victoria Gotti used another family’s painful secret to advance her own agenda which is to get as many viewers as possible for her upcoming special.

Exploitative and reprehensible.

Unfortunately, the twins are so unlike able and obnoxious that it’s easy to forget how much pain this must’ve caused. They’re also deflecting and blaming anyone but Victoria Gotti for it.

Which is sorta weird. I’m wondering if maybe Victoria Gotti knows even more dirt about them.

39. NJBev says:

Good night-
    hope to catch up with all of you
    next week–
    I expect to have a calmer, saner,
    life- xo you all!!!

40. I Need A Life! says:

I watched the rerun. Amber and Jim drank their own lemonade. You see, Jim realizes that he’s on this earth to entertain and to give each of us something that we’re missing in our lives. He’s here to fill the voids. We’re such sad, bored housewives. He pats us on the head and throws us a little of himself. *What a douche.

Of all the NJ ladies, the last person I would have lunch with is Amber. There is nothing genuine there. At first you think there is, but she’s a back stabbing little girl.

41. So I turned off my TV last night after the lame reunion. When I woke up, got my cuppa coffee and went to turn on the news.

Instead Bravo was airing their new Eurotrash show or whatever it’s called and I got sucked right into it.

Not bad. Kinda like the housewives but with a lot of well sculpted men taking their shirts off. Still don’t know what the “plot” was but so far….

Me likey