Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E7 “Million Dollar Decision”

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E7 “Million Dollar Decision”

by LADebra

logo (1)

Day 16 and there are 12 left. 4 couples and 4 singles. Tree mail announces the merge.

Outwit

mergefeast

The teams follow tree mail directions to the merge feast – a really big spread with lots of protein, veggies, fruit, drinks. They have their fill, and pack up the left overs to take back to the new camp. Let the game begin.

The new tribe is named #Huyopa. Jeremy wants to recruit Jon & Jaclyn, Missy & Baylor to join Natalie and Julie and him. That’s 7 and enough to run the vote. Of course Josh recognizes Jeremy’s plan and determines to counter and try to ally the couples. Josh starts with Baylor and realizes there is a problem with his strategy. Baylor doesn’t seem as receptive as she was back when they were on Coyopa. Missy is definitely with Jeremy and Natalie and she tells Baylor to follow her lead and smile and nod and tell everyone she has to talk to her mother about everything! So Josh switches targets and talks to Jon & Jaclyn. Jon has already been approached by Jeremy and he and Jaclyn realize that one again they are the power couple that can align with either group.

I debated about mentioning trail mix-gate. So here goes. After the feast, when all the left overs were packed up and carried back to camp, apparently Julie took a couple of handfuls of trail mix and dropped them in her bag. Nuts and died apricots. After everyone ate their way through all the food they went looking for trail mix and searched Julie’s bag while she was off on the beach. The trail mix was found, the trail mix was taken and eaten, and Julie was called selfish and her action unforgiveable..

Outplay

challenge7

The immunity challenge is to balance a ball on a wooden disk, balanced on a set of ropes that the player holds. After 10 minute intervals, the players take a step back and re-balance the ball until they are holding about 6 feet of rope. In the last round a second ball is added. If the ball is dropped the player is out.

Jeremy is out, Missy out, Julie out…. It comes down to Keith and Wes. Keith wins immunity.

Outlast-ish

Jon tells Jeremy that Josh is planning to vote him out. But then after hearing Josh explain he thinks Jeremy is planning to weaken the couples so that he can vote them off, Jon tells Jaclyn they will vote with Josh, Reed, Keith, Wes and Alec. I really would have liked to see if Jon flipped again.

So meanwhile, Julie has had enough. She tells Jeff she wants to quit. She has reasons – it’s harder than she ever imagined, she is dehydrated and hungry, cold and miserable, and misses John. Jeff goes to the remaining players and lets them know Julie has left the game. Day 18, Bye Julie.

Several people have something to say about Julie. Her decision might have cost someone a million dollars. Jeremy is annoyed he didn’t get the chance to vote off Josh. Josh is annoyed he didn’t get the chance to vote off Jeremy. And I am annoyed that Jeremy and Josh seem to be the only two people playing the game.

byejulie

voting7

_____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

175 Responses to Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E7 “Million Dollar Decision”

Good morning – a big Thank You to LADebra for blogging Survivor for us on her Birthday.

This guy is irritating as hell

Good morning everyone. It’s raining. ☔☔☔
    NeNe is onon GMA calling herself the “OG” the only original HWon ATL. She’s got a Birkin bag w/all her HWs sayings such as “Bloop, wig, plonk”. She doesn’t have any new advice for new HWs cuz she didn’t get any. She doesn’t like when new HWs come on and just do too much. They’re not themselves like when she and Kim were on. She loves doing Cinderella on Broadway. Her HSN line is size 2-24. An affordable luxury line she calls it. NeNe is so full of herself. Lara Spencer was kind of taken aback. You could tell on her face.
    Anyway. Have a great day.

POWELL I wonder if this in response to kenya SENDING FOR HER yesterday when they asked her about nene being the Queen Bee and kenya saying “she used to be” …..

LOLLLLLL

I’m team kenya. Fabulous and all my hair is real.
      Lol JK! 💃💆
      Sorry your name is in caps …… Ugh my phone 😦

I’m Team Kenya while she’s needling Nene, but the rest of the time I so don’t like her!

Sorry I missed that. Lara’s face wd have been worth the price of admission,

4. T-Rex says:

Reposting this from the boards from yesterday. Because good dog etiquette is very important and SpaceCadetKim should never be allowed to own a potentially dangerous dog and should give her dog up immediately to either the county or a reputable rescue.
    boston02127 says:
    November 6, 2014 at 3:06 am

Kyle Richards — Daughter Viciously Attacked By Kim Richards’ Pit Bull

Jill…no not THAT Jill says:
    November 6, 2014 at 4:19 am

OMG!! I saw this story but I didn’t know it was Kim’s dog that bit her!! So scary-Kim can not control that dog!!
    T-Rex says:
    November 6, 2014 at 5:58 am

This is Ridiculous! Also, they must have lied to the hospital personnel as to the breed of the dog that bit her. California, as well as Florida has VERY strict rules on Pit Bull attacks, and the hospital is required to report to the authorities an attack by a Pit Bull or any other dog on their “dangerous dogs” list. This is why Pit Bulls get the bad rap, they have shitty owners! That dog needs to be put down, or sent to a Pit Bull rescue to live out it’s days away from the population. Once a dog like this attacks, they will do so again unless under strict supervision by professional handlers. If that Spacecadet doesn’t self report the dog she is in violation of the law and could be fined and also charged with a crime for not reporting this to the authorities.

Apparently Kim is back to self medicating… Is going through some stress because an ex husband has terminal cancer … And her family is worried about her sobriety. … I have never liked Kim. Still don’t .

• Veena (NMD) says:

According to TMZ she was self medicating in Amsterdam, Lisa R called her on it, Kim said something about Harry being a cheater (say it ain’t so) and Lisa R went cray cray and is on a vendetta to get her. I wonder if Lisa R watched Brandi’s first season and is copying – she is an actress after all, but not a writer. Perhaps she can not be original.

Is “self medicating” the PC way of saying “drinking again”?

Orson, it’s the polite way of saying that they aren’t sure whether she is drinking on meth, or any other combination of illegal drugs, and probably a combination of all of that. You can get a nice myriad of substance in Amsterdam and good quality(allegedly, LOL!)

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Holy Crap! I can’t believe it was Kim’s pitbull that did that! She’s lucky it wasn’t more serious. Imagine if the dog had bit little Portia?

Also imagine if this animal bit them in the face and not the hands, they would probably have to go through extensive facial reconstruction surgeries and maybe had their face disfigured for life.

• Cartwheels says:

Has this been confirmed? I sure hope no

However if it is confirmed I just hope somebody reported this, Kim is in no condition to take care of a pitbull when she is such a wreck, the dog is dangerous in her hands.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That was my first thought with Portia because she’s so little. My SIL was beaten by one of their dogs in the lip when she was six. That scar is still there (she’s 47 now).The dog had to be put down.

• 2Stupid says:

My sister’s basset hound bit my then 2 yr old and he has a minor scar above his lip. Tha’ts when he stopped using a pacifier. My sister didn’t really do anything except not let him in the house when my son was there. To this day she doesn’t understand why I hated that dog and wasn’t the least bit upset when he died.

Good grief, can you imagine what could have happened if it was sweet little Portia who was attacked. I never understood how last season and in the interim Kyle was saying how they were allowing Portia to spend the day and/or night with Kim…with that dog around.

• Sus says:

When I saw that Kim had a pitbull, I couldn’t BELIEVE it. Pitbulls are not normal dogs. They have been bred to fight and attack. Unless you have extensive training along with the dog, you have a lethal weapon like gun. Those dogs want to bite. They need to be able to bite instead of holding it in. If they don’t have the opportunity to bite in a controlled setting, the instinct is going to come out at the wrong time.

My daughter has a friend who has 3 pitbulls. I never allow her to go to that house. Everyone said I was a bitch and didn’t understand pitbulls. Last year someone moved in next door to that house and didn’t know they had pitbulls. The woman went next door to introduce herself and knocked on the screen door. The 3 dogs flew out of the screen door and attacked her. She needed over 300 staples in her arms, legs and neck. It was a miracle they didn’t kill her. She was in the hospital for over a week.

My cousin had a pitbull mix. Never a had the first bit of trouble. Sweet dog. Until they had a baby. The dog started attacking anyone that came into the house. Bit 3 people before they sent the dog to live at Grandma’s.

No pitbulls are allowed in the UK. It doesn’t matter if the person can control the dogs or not. They just aren’t allowed there. A whole country has outlawed them.

I think people should have to be licensed to own a pitbull or part pitbull. They should have to prove they are taking the dog to bite class and other training. It isn’t fair to innocent bystanders and it isn’t fair to the dog otherwise.

My “pet” peeve is people who own animals and don’t take proper care of them.

Well let’s see if the dogs is on BH and they discuss the bite. Maybe he will be taken away if that airs. ********SPOILER ALERT***********
      Was watching Wendy Williams and she showed a clip w/the ladies out to dinner. Eileen saying to Brandi she’s not a homewrecker, yelling, then Brandi throws wine in Eileen’s face. Oh vey. :/ I suppose Brandi and Eileen will not be friends. Brandi will be saying nasty things as per usual.
      Kyle is mad at Kim and is crying saying Kim never apologizes for what she does wrong. Is that about the dog I wonder.

Powell I think the dog bite just happened so it won’t be shown-BH is done filming

What a horrible waste of wine.

Powell, the dog incident wouldn’t already be on the trailers, it just happened two days ago, they don’t get trailers out that quickly. Looks like the only persons so far that I could read that THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi doesn’t have a beef with is YOLO-Lemonhead and SpaceCadetKim. She apparently will start out the season as besties with Kyle and that will disintegrate sometime during the season. As previously stated and an interview recently given TheRoyalVPump will be “cordial” and a workmate with THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi, but that’s as far as their relationship will go. Looks like the two Lisa’s will get along rather well, going to be interesting to see if Kyle’s relationship with LisaR-HH will be damaged, I have read some bits and pieces that it doesn’t go well, but that could be nothing.

• MelTheHound says:

These people are as dumb as a box of rocks.You don’t kick at a dog who wants to play that way… That ‘trainer’ is a complete asshole.

5. chismosa says:

Lady Bra- 🙊thanks for recapping. Were they in San Juan Puerto Rico?
    Hope you all enjoyed the season –

—–

JILL— before you go out shopping at sephora for me, you will love this:

I saw Kenya on some entertainment show and I **LOVED** what kenya said when asked about your bestie brandi -/

“I can’t do anything for Brandi. I don’t have penicillin and I’m not a psychiatrist— I CANT HELP HER”

LOLOLOLOLOLLLLL😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😩😩😩😩😩😩
    Dying.
    BLAM!
    It was good.

Hey I haven’t seen the BH proper trailer that is online but I saw one quickly on bravo- and boy have lisa and Eileen, legit actresses made huge mistakes going on this trash. Even kelly Ripa was about to say that on wendy the other day but then bit her lip due no doubt to her bestie Andy.

In the commercial which I SLOW MOTIONED I saw lisaLips, class act, say “stay away from my husband” and I saw a blonde in WHITE. she threw the glass there. It was kim. I thought it was Brandi or even Eileen.
    So Kim vs Lips? So kyle and Kim v Lips and lips is with – Lisa? And yo?

Just had to say- I’m sure there’s more trailers, but I slow moe’d this one. And it looks bad.

So soooooo dumb of lisa RINNA to do this show. And Eileen.

San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

Felicia-I saw that Kenya said that about Brandi-kind of made me like Kenya for the first time!!!

😀

• Cartwheels says:

I don’t like Kenya at all, but I am looking forward to CA just to see Kenya mop the floor with Brandi. It will be absolutely delicious.

TOTALLY DELISH Cartwheels!!!

I will say though that Trump calls Kenya the most evil woman he has ever met~ I heard that there was a LOT of problems editing the show, so maybe they couldn’t find enough footage to confirm the antics of Kenya, or it was just SO BAD of a show, that it’s taken this long to put it all together. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFU-Brandi was filmed drunk, on several occasions, so no clue if we are going to see that on there too~

I guess Rinna wanted press for something besides 1) being married to Hamlin and B) the botched lip job. It’s hard raising yourself from the D-list to the C-list, I guess.

Chismosa big saw that scene and thought it was Brandi throwing wine at Eileen. I’m so disappointed in those two for going on the show. They’ve been legit actresses for at least 25 yrs. If they wanted a reality show experience they could’ve gotten together w/a network to think of something better w/other actresses. BH will probably be entertaining w/them but I just wish it wasn’t them.

6. T-Rex says:

OOoo I am in moderation, duhn, duhn duh~ Not sure why but it’s fun to finally join that group~

Heather Thompson was just on the Steve Harvey Morning show on the radio. She talked about her Yummie line. The show shut her website down. I tried. Can’t get on. Pretty cool for Heather getting a bunch of sales. 🙂

8. T-Rex says:

As I was watching survivor and happened to be reading some information in a Survivor group, and well, there has been postings that there is a different reason she left survivor, other than being caught hoarding food. Apparently Mr. Rocker is another member of the “wandering eye” club, apparently, if he is out of range a girlfriend for two minutes, he thinks they are on a “break” and can go off and diddle around. He is notorious for not being faithful and also apparently subscribes to the adage, he keeps getting older but his girlfriends stay the same age, he just changes them out, when necessary. SO, folks are speculating she left because she didn’t want Johnnyboy testing out new merchandise while she is stuck on some island, starving, with no one who is friendly to her, etc. It is pretty common knowledge, she only went on the show because Johnnyboy wanted to go on Survivor.

I can believe that. She really was mentally checked out. I liked how she knew exactly what was going on, how she was being played, and decided to make her own decision. I’m not a fan of people quitting, but Survivor must be brutal. You can watch all the shows, and prepare all you want but it seems being in the game is harder than most people anticipate.

If they wanted to keep this a secret, why Instagram it on Kyle’s account?

Slumber party at Cedars Sinai Hospital with @alexiaumansky @farrahbritt @sophiakylieee

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

I know it’s ridiculous, and I am NOT a parent, but I have several lovely nieces and nephews and if even one of MY dogs viciously attacked any one of them, and so severely, that their thumb was almost amputated and required hours of surgery to re-attach, that dog wouldn’t be a member of our household any longer. I cannot believe MURRAY would allow one of his precious children to be attacked, and not have the authorities take that dog away! I don’t have dogs classified in the Dangerous area, because we have small children that do visit, and those types of dogs require extreme training and constant behavior maintenance. Mine are small, but again if they attacked ANYONE, other than an intruder into my home, they would have to be gone, period.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Kim had no business taking on caring for / training a dog that needed so much discipline. It’s just a terrible situation all around.

Murray as you call him, LOL 🙂 doesn’t have a high tolerance for Kim so I bet he probably had a HUGE problem w/it but Kyle talked him down. But hopefully it will play out and we shall see.

Well what if that poor dog “loses” his marbles again and goes after the littler kids! Sorry, but that “blood” would be squarely on VileKyles and SpaceCadetKims hands for turning a blind eye to a potentially dangerous situation. I am sure that Animal Control has been notified at this point with all this media attention. And as SUS pointed out in her post, it’s really not bad dogs, it’s crappy owners that don’t know how to train, and continue to monitor their dogs behaviour, that’s the problem. I have known folks with Pit Bulls and they never had one problem with them, but they were owners that knew what type of animal they were dealing with. We have all scene that Kingsley has behavioural issues as it’s clearly on camera, and now he has “mauled” someone, dogs that do that and don’t have serious behaviour modification by professionals will attack again. I live in Florida, we hear a story weekly down her of a child being severely attacked or killed by Pit Bulls, and 99.9 percent of the time, these dogs had done this previously, and the owners shouldn’t own a friggin stuffed dog, let alone a Pit Bull. SpaceCadetKim should call that guy Shorty from the Pit Bull show and give her dog to them!

Omg!Where did you read that? About nearly severed and reattachment and all that?! I really didn’t look that serious.From the photo-Alexia looks great and only has a small bandage on her hand not even completely covering her thumb. The report I read was she went to the hosp. right when it happened and was released. Then was home and a couple days later went back. Having dealt with pet bites, I’m assuming it got infected and required additional treatment for that.

The thumb was bitten straight to the bone and nearly severed it required two surgeries You dont spend days in the hospital for a routine stitching up of a small injury. This was very serious.

When life gives you lemons ….make lemonade

When life gives you lemons ….make lemonade

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

I’m a little surprised that Kyle and Kim are spending time (off camera) together.

@kimrichards11 & I both showed up as leopards 👯

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

Methinks that the ONLY person that may have VileKyle’s “back” this season is her SpaceCadetSisterKim. I know that others have posted, and their are now bits of information that are being slowly leaked out by Bravo production to the media outlets, that she may have a difficult season played out this year.

That’s what I think too.

Kyle and Lisa have been quite friendly on twitter-I think that they are going to be getting along come mid season.

Jnntj, I don’t think it’s they way you think, again RoyalVpump has stated she is playing nice “on camera” to some of the ladies she had issues with in the past, but that is IT, there is no interaction with them off camera, and that includes Kyle. Kyle also posted that her relationship with the RoyalVpump is still a major “work in progress”. Again, they are playing nice on twatter because the Bravo execs have told everyone to keep their yaps shut this season, if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all, until the show starts airing, then I would say all bets are off! I am shocked that SpaceCadetKim has gone to the press about LisaR, they were told to keep this crap quiet until the season starts airing.

You expect the Space Cadet follow instructions? Are you drunk or on dope? SC Kim probably is. Oh, and why the hell is Kyle seemingly staying with injured daughter in the hospital? Trying to wave the “I’m a Good Mother” flag for the camera?. I wonder what Portia things about that. Or did she just rent hospital beds for their home?

I would be with my daughter in the hospital if I didn’t have to work. Just say in’. Say In. Lol.

I would stay at the hospital with my daughter too-and if her sister wanted to stay she would be there!!

During my ordeal last year my Mom was in the Hospital with me the whole time, and she has been there anytime I have been in the hospital. She is a Retired RN, so she wants to always be there to make sure we are taken care of. She has always been in hospital with all of us when we are there.

When Maggie was about 2 she was in the hospital for a week-I never left. People kept saying they would stay with her for a little bit so I could go home and have a change of scenery but I couldn’t do it-Kevin stayed too but I sent him home for clothes and stuff. It was a Children’s Hospital so they were equipped for parents to stay-showers in the rooms and all that stuff. Annabelle didn’t stay over night but she was there every day-as were my sisters!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hugs T-Rex!

• I stayed with PBB, like I’m leaving, hell no!!

• Cartwheels says:

Kyle is also pretty close with Lisa R so I hope they get along.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Well I hope Brandi gets the edit she deserves ( the shitty one).There has to be someone besides Kim that has Kyles’s back.

Foxy- You know she will, she has already alluded to the fact she isn’t happy about some things she did this season, translation, she acted a complete fool and doesn’t need a bitch edit, she does that well, all by herself. Like I posted before she is the Herpes of the show that bad gift that keeps on giving.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rex. Oh I didn’t know Brandi mentioned she’s been bad. Awesome. I hope the group just ices her out so that she has no storyline next season.

I wish they’d do just that. I don’t know why they don’t get that because Brandi was done wrong in her marriage she’s got that “take no enemy’s” mentality. She just doesn’t care and is just put to hurt ALL women under the guise of “you know what I’ve been through” and a smile. She’s not a girl’s girl.

• You’re right Powell! And as T-Rex mentioned above, I bet the falling out between Brandi and Kyle will be because Kyle wants to be BFF with Lisa and that would leave Brandi to go F herself. Lol
                Brandi is just a bitter jealous biatch.

Snort.

DON’T FORGET PART II OF THE REUNION IS ON TONIGHT. I apologize for yelling.

lol

The Desolation of Dina.
      “The” placed in front of things.
      The Cancer. The drinks. The mess.

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I’m uncaging the dragons if wacko starts tweeting her evil nonsense again. Why am I expecting a manifesto from her soon?

Sonja looks drunk

Maybe I’m drunk cause I see Amber and Jim-not Sonja!! Hahahaha 🍺🚬🍺🚬🍺

That’s comment-worthy? Tell us when she looks sober instead.

Boy, I’m on a snark roll today. Maybe I should go back to bed?

• Cartwheels says:

I am very curious as to how Ramona handles her life after divorce. i know Ramona is not every body cup of tea but I like her and hope that she will have a dignified attitude and won’t go crazy and start hanging around with Sonja and bar hoping just to find a new guy. I get a little bit nervous with pictures like this, I just hope Ramona is not acting like Sonja who seems pretty much desperate to bang anything that comes around the boulevar, we will see I guess.

Well at least Ramona has stayed off TMZ and Page six unlike DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja who thinks its a badge of honor to have her drunken antics displayed for the masses.

Ramona needs her hair styled if she going to let it grow back long again. It needs to be cut into a long style.

HaHa, I have 68 emails in my inbox from yesterday! Time to make the bacon lol.

16. mrs peabody says:

Boy everyone is up bright and early today. Good morning everyone. It’s raining out and I wish I could go home. It’s going to be a long day. Thanks for the reminder NJ is on tonight.

It was pouring this morn. I’m working at home today so I was so glad I didn’t have to go out in it. The sun is shinning so bright now like it never rained.

17. T-Rex says:

Omg I just figured out how to use the app on my phone for this site. Only took almost four years. Now I see how you guys add to emoticons. ☎️😃😎💥👍

lol, even though I have an iphone I don’t really use it for the site so the emoticons always still look like little boxes to me.

My computer eent down and i remembered that I had downloaded this app a few weeks ago and though I would try it out. Won’t probably use it that often though. But who knows.

HAHA!! 🙂 Only took 4 yrs. Too funny T-Rex.

Well technically I don’t think that the original HUB pages had an app, but if they did I wouldn’t have known how to use it back then either probably.

18. I wish Julie would’ve stuck it out a little longer. I’m glad she’s gone though, since I didn’t want. Jeremy voted out. I hope that couple who were going to flip goes next!

Jeremy and Josh are playing this game! … and I would love to see Jon get voted out. He is a fence squatter, purse violator, wishie washie, coat tail rider. 🙂

Watching ATL Porsha’s first season. She takes Kandi furniture shopping and Porsha is picking out several things she wants to buy. Mmm Mmm Mmmm. That’s no longer Porsha’s life.

Reunion part deux tonight I just saw.

first – Happy Birthday to LaDebra!!! – hope all of your wishes came true – *sets down ice cream cake* and I’m sorry that I was late with this –

was very happy to see Keith win immunity – still liking him out of all of those people – also glad that Julie decided to leave – it was very clear that she did not want to be there, and she is smart enough to know exactly why the others wanted her to stay, so she made the choice based on what was best for her instead of buying all the false nonsense that Missy was spewing – as for the hoarding – it probably wasn’t the smartest thing to do, but going through anyone’s things without permission is just as wrong – so were all the comments that little brother was throwing around – his attitude – “someone had to say it and I said it” made me wonder why he wasn’t thumping his chest and yelling about how brave he was -the others need to remember that if it can happen to one, there is no reason why their things might get tossed – I want tha stuck up little brother guy gone – he is almost as annoying as his brother –

did anyone watch MDL last night? I started crying Josh Flagg – his love for his Grandmother was so very touching – his grief hurt my heart – he is very blessed to have had her in his life – she seemed like she was one hell of a lady –

Uh oh. Just as I started typing it’s turning sooo dark out. A storm must be coming. Anyhoo. I didn’t see MDL. I have to catch last week’s epi too. Yes JF was so lucky to have his GM through his adulthood. I envy people that had/have that since I didn’t have my GMs. Edith was a very wise woman and smart. I don’t recall if Josh has siblings but I bet Edith left him well taken care of.

• boston02127 says:

shamrockblonde I had to change the channel. Tears were streaming down my face. I felt so sorry for Josh.

• shamrockblonde says:

me too – to see that grief, and that loss, was just heartbreaking – I pray his memories calm his heart and give him comfort –

• 2Stupid says:

My husband even welled up and he always acts like he’s sleeping or not paying attention. But he always admits how mush he liked JF grandmother. It was very touching and you could tell REAL!

Thank you Shamrock! It was a great birthday!

I so agree with you!! 1) I like Keith, he’s just straight forward and what you see is what you get. .. but that doesn’t always count for much in Survivor. 2) Julie wasn’t a favorite, but she didn’t deserve all the crap for that trail mix either. She’s half as big as most of them but that doesn’t mean she shouldn’t get her share of the food. I can just see all the gluttons eating their weight, and her taking her share and rationing it out to herself. They should be real proud of going through her things and then vilifying her for a handful of trail mix. 3) Alec should STFU. Lil piss ant with an attitude who hasn’t won a darn thing.

So 🙂 that’s how I really feel lol.

LaDeb – Yeah, Julie didn’t want to be there after the merge, John was gone, she knew she was not going to win and she only want on the show because he wanted to, the trail mix was a non-issue as far as I’m concerned.

Thanks for the great recap! 🙂

Your Welcome! I’m actually enjoying this season, mostly, I really wish they would have had a tribal last night — I’m ready for sparks to fly!

Oooh my goodness it’s ☔☔☔ 🐮🐮🐷🐷🐘🐘

24. plainviewsue says:

Veena, do you think there could be a separate Let’s Chat blog for Part 2 of the reunion tonight? I have a feeling there are going to be A LOT of posts!!!!!

I haven’t seen much from Alex & Simon since they moved. I wonder if they are intentionally avoiding social media?

From the comments we posted about Kim and her pit bull ck this out &https://twitter.com/TMZ/status/530482772927070208

A HA. Bravo hired the dog trainer to train the dog on BH, and not for chewing sunglasses . Another bravo storyline manipulation.

Well as long as her dumb Vile Ass doesn’t go to the authorities VileKyle is just as bad and complicit in her daughters injuries as SpaceCadetKim and that dog! Blood is firmly on HER hands if she stands-by and does nothing. It is her responsibility as a parent to report this injury to her daughter.

Um, aren’t the authorities aware of this incident already just by reading the news? And aren’t they aware that the incident wasn’t reported by Kim or Kyle or the Victim of the attack? And is the staff of the hospital required to report this attack?

I read they can’t do anything unless there is a formal complaint, that this particular dog did bite someone. Since Animal Control was not a witness they need an actual witness complaint. It’s the law.

I dunno… the wounds should be evidence Victim was bitten. If only they can ask Victim or Kyle or Kim, UNDER OATH and threat of Perjury if Kingsley if that was the dog that did this…

Okay, I’m past snarky, now I’m getting vindictive, I guess.

Yeah, I hear ya Orson, but unless they swear in a complaint/warrant that it was Kingsley that bit her, there is nothing Animal control can do!

• boston02127 says:

I hope nothing is done to the dog.

Boston, there are Pit Bull Sanctuaries in California, and SpaceCadetKim should surrender her dog to one of these groups. The dog could live it’s life out in a place that would take care of his behaviour issues, but this dog has bitten FOUR people, and that’s just four that has been reported, it should not be in her household since she clearly cannot be responsible for a dog with the behaviour problems it possesses

Check out THIS link, this dog has bitten FOUR different people and one was a friend who was bit straight to the bone and paramedics were called. As I posted earlier, when this dog kills another animal or god forbid a child or does more damage, it will be SQUARELY on VileKyle’s hands for NOT reporting the dog to Animal Control!

Oh and NOW the SpaceCadetKim is BLAMING the victim, NOT the dog, the Victim. She told Alexia not to open a door and she did, what if that was little Portia and that dog grabbed her and used her like a rag doll and did serious damage. This animal has bitten four people, and probably more than that, and she doesn’t realize that this dog has issues she cannot handle?? UGH! I JUST CAN”T!

A public admission and Animal Control can’t do anything. Maybe Kim publicly blaming her niece might be enough to get Kyle or daughter off the dime.

Well unfortunately for yrs Kim didn’t think she had a problem so i suppose she’s in deep denial about Kingsley in the same way.

This happened to one of my friends years ago. They had a Dalmatian (an iffy breed), her daughters friend was over and dropped food on the floor. The little girl went to pick it up at the same time the dog was going for it and he bit her on the face and arm. The dog was territorial with food-but the kid didn’t know that and the dog had nipped at people before (but not this bad). So she contacted police and animal control on her own to report it. Voluntarily quarantined the dog at home and worked her butt off for days trying to have him placed. Sadly, she had to put the dog down. These days I think more of an effort is made to save them-12 years ago, not as much. The daughter was fine, a few stitches. There were no charges or lawsuits, both families were dog owners and lovers and understood these things happen. They were sad to see the dog put down as well, but appreciated her handling of the situation.

Yeah they can’t say they wish they had reported it cuz it will be too late.

Yep, they can’t use the excuse of well it was “in the news” or folks knew because California law is very specific that a FORMAL complaint must be filed, unless Animal Control is a witness to the incident.

Personally? I think Kyle put all this out to force Kim’s hand. Like with the alcohol thing. If not for the public outing, she may never have gotten help. Now this with the dog. Is it the right way to do things? Probably not, but Kim seems to need to be pushed against a wall to take any action. and she doesn’t have to publicly turn on her, let’s face it, she’d get a mountain of hate for that.

I have read other sites VileKyle is getting TONS of hate for not putting her daughters first over a DOG.

I figured. Had she done the opposite, she’d have gotten hate and they’d blame her daughter. You know you can’t win with housewives fans! Lol

I think she treads lightly with her sister-afraid to do anything to set her off. Her daughters old enough to understand that. Assuming that’s true-she could be doing something and we just don’t know it yet. Tree falling in the forest type of thing!

Here is the thing, folks that know nothing of Ho-Wives are BLASTING her as an irresponsible parent for not reporting the dog bite. Look you don’t spend days in a hospital and go through two surgeries for just a “bite”. Crap I was in the hospital only three days for a complete surgical removal of my cancerous thyroid, and only got the extra day because they gave me morphine which we found out I was allergic to.

I don’t disagree at all. What I’m saying is, it’s a lot harder when it’s a family situation. You go about things a different way, because the relationships are different. A situation like this can dredge up other issues and cause deeper problems. If you Google Haddonfield, NJ dog attack, it will bring you to a story about a doctor there-his dog bit off a child’s ear. It took years and many court actions etc before he put them down. And NJ is pretty tough. It’s not a simple process and to go through it with family is rough. Like I said, we don’t know what’s happening until it’s printed. Being in the public eye makes this situation worse.

PS-Haddonfield, NJ is the home of the writer of the Halloween movies. It’s even called that in the movie. They didn’t shoot it here, (I’m about 10-15 mins) but it’s exactly like the movie-old Victorians. Irony alert-a young Kyle Richards was in the movie. I just thought of that!

California has the strictest pit bull rules. Back in 80’s they actually outlawed owning them but they either lost in the courts or repealed the law but in exchange made owning a dangerous dog that bites easier to remive from a hone. Sacecadetkims dog has bitten Four people. A friend but to the bone on her arm and niw her niece aso bir to the bone requiring twi surgeries and a hospital stay that is a bad bite. I think its outrageous that vilekyle isnt reporting this to authorities. No need for a Bravo bitch edit she is being blasted all over for not reporting and not just on howives sites. Like i said make it a part of filming finding some wonderful pitbull rescue group finding this dog an appropriate place to live out its life.

28. cusi77 says:

Everyone ready for the Second part of the “walking debt” Reunion? 😀

29. cusi77 says:

Hello?

Hi Cusi-how are you?

• cusi77 says:

I am doing better Jillcita and T-Rexy! Still Without a computer but -as much as I can- coming here to read the Blogs and read how you my friends are doing. Besos!