Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Episode One Recap at Lynnfam

rhatl-s7-header-cast

Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Episode One Recap

by RamonaCoaster

taglines

The Atlanta housewives are back and the big story of the first episode of the Atlanta Housewives is Apollo’s sentencing.

Nene is in Las Vegas to perform in Cirque du Soleil’s Zoomanity.  She is meeting with the wig and makeup artist to turn her into a drag queen.  She loves her drag queen look.   Nene feels she needs to pump up her acting to be on a show that is risque.  Nene is making sure people know that she is only high maintenance on the Atlanta housewives and not when she is performing as a professional.  She listens to Ria the director of the show because she wants to keep being a rich b*tch and keep those checks coming.

Kandi and Todd tied the knot and she is coaxing Todd to do some domestic things with her.  Todd’s daughter Kayla is moving to Atlanta from New York.  Hope she stays away from Mama Joyce.  Kids should be left out of adult drama.  Todd didn’t find out he had a daughter until she was five years old.  Todd and Kandi have two different parenting styles.  Todd thinks Kandi tries to compensate by giving Riley a lot of stuff rather than spending time with her since she is working.  Todd feels a child should not get a new car and they should start at a more modest level.  They are going to have a family meeting to talk about it and Kandi thinks Riley is going to be pissed.  I can picture Mama Joyce nudging Riley saying “I told you.”

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-03

Phaedra has moved to a hotel room during Apollo’s sentencing.  She is worried about the paparazzi taking pictures at their house.  Phaedra’s mother came over to discuss Apollo.  Phaedra is putting her kids first and Apollo does not understand that.  Phaedra left him because she needed to protect her kids.  Phaedra feels she doesn’t have time to babysit her husband so when he said he was working, she believed him.  She just assumed his work was legal.  Apollo wasn’t thinking about his family when he broke the law so I understand Phaedra’s stance.

Apollo is whining about how his wife and kids aren’t there to be with him on the day of sentencing.  He says it is the biggest day of his life.  Usually people describe the biggest day of their life as their wedding or graduating or having a child.  I think Apollo has trouble finding the correct words to describe the situation which gets him into a lot of trouble.  He says he pled guilty to wire fraud, bank fraud and mail fraud.  He got caught because a co-conspirator was in a bind and brought him in.  Apollo’s brother Michael stopped by to discuss the situation.  Apollo tells him his wife left and felt her excuse was garbage that the paparazzi showed up at their house.  Apollo is more upset that Phaedra left him alone than how long he will be sentenced.  He is worried if he gets taken into custody, he won’t be able to see his sons.  Phaedra feels that if you do the crime, you do the time.   Interesting that a lawyer would say that.  I thought it was her job to get her clients to not do the time.  I can see why she started a new business burying people.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-18

Kenya and Cynthia get together to discuss what happened during the reunion and the attack she experienced at Porsha’s hands.  Kenya felt attacked by the other women after that happened.  Kenya did provoke Porsha so she has to take some responsibility for the fiasco.  Cynthia thinks if the attack happened to Kandi everyone would have run to Kandi and not Porsha.  Sorry that argument is weak because Porsha would not attack Kandi.  Kandi doesn’t provoke people like that. Besides Cynthia (if she is true to her tagline) should be the one who should be pissed at Porsha because she was in the middle of that fight and had her gown pulled down, exposing her breast.  I’m wondering if she got an apology for that.  Kenya thinks the other women are treating Porsha’s ignorance as a handicap.  It just might be. Cynthia has not spoken to Nene and she feels everything is better.  Kenya thinks Cynthia was so far up Nene’s ass she had her own wing in there.  Cynthia makes a joke: Why did the man poop in the elevator?  He wanted to take shit to another level. Meh.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-13

Porsha and Kandi get together at Porsha’s photoshoot.  Porsha is getting her photo taken in a thong bathing suit.  Kandi thinks she would not be wearing that if she was still Mrs. Kordell Stewart.  Kandi asks if Porsha has talked to Kenya after Kenya called the police on her.  We hear the 911 call and see Porsha’s mug shot. Porsha doesn’t care because she is working.  Kandi feels you shouldn’t wave stuff in people’s face and provoke someone.  Kenya is from Detroit and she knows how stuff goes down.  Apparently it is the same way in Atlanta.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-10

Apollo gets 8 yrs in prison.  They show everyone’s reaction to Apollo’s sentencing and Phaedra not being in the court room.  Phaedra is not sure how to explain to her sons what is going on with their father.  They are rather young to understand.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-15

Apollo is having a meal with his brother and his mother Katrina.  Apollo admits to having an addiction to the fast life the same way his mother had a substance addiction which caused them both to lose their children.  That was deep for Apollo.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-19

Nene is making sounds of passion on the Las Vegas stage.  She is enacting an orgy scene for her show.  Nene is explaining her difficulty doing the orgy scene with Gregg.  They both try to define what an orgy is and there is some disagreement to what that is.  Any takers?  Is a threesome an orgy?  Does it have to be 4 or more?  Nene is happy to be on the other side of the country to be away from women that argue and be negative.  She happens to be the only one not discussing Apollo in this episode probably because she filmed at a different time.  She makes up for it by putting her two cents in during WWHL.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-20

Todd spoke to Apollo and heard Phaedra left town with the boys when he was sentenced.  Kandi doesn’t want to tell Todd what Phaedra said to Kandi.  I can see Kandi not wanting Todd to think she would abandon him if he was in that position.  Phaedra never visited family members in jail like Kandi has.  They also had other personal issues besides Apollo breaking the law.  Speak of the devil, Apollo comes in.  Kandi feels the sentencing is too harsh for African American men.  Apollo is whining again that Phaedra didn’t call him.  Apollo is almost like Porsha in a way where they can’t seem to understand how they come off and that they think because they are pretty they can get away with doing whatever.

Nene is talking with two other performers from the show.  Brandon was a Chippendale dancer.  They joke they were all strippers before they landed that gig.

Cynthia is working hard training her models at the Bailey Agency.  Peter brings her lunch in a basket.  It’s funny that when she dumped Nene she has more time with her husband.  Her priorities were so out of whack.  They are moving the agency because the company that leased them the space got foreclosed.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-701-24

Kandi and Phaedra meet to discuss Apollo.  Phaedra is planning to handle things gracefully.  Phaedra and Apollo finally meet face to face to discuss their issues.  They argue about finances.  Phaedra likes the high life and Apollo had trouble keeping up with that.  It probably didn’t do much for his ego to be seen as a kept man.  Phaedra fell in love with a good looking man who would most likely be financially strapped since he spent some time in prison and he made some bad decisions to make some easy money.

I feel for the situation but I can’t help but think they filmed this scene to make sure Phaedra doesn’t get implicated in his illegal schemes.  She hasn’t been but who knows if she is still secretly under surveillance.

______________________________________

Not much tweeting from the ladies – but here are some – Veena

And a few reactions from NeNe’s appearance on WWHL

_____________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

219 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Episode One Recap at Lynnfam

1. Sus says:

I hate myself for watching.

Thanks for the blog RamonaCoaster! I was right – I watched most of it this morning. I like Kandy and Todd showing us married life 🙂 and I get why Phaedra wanted her kids and herself away from any potential drama at her house.

Hi ho it’s Monday. Off to work I go.

Good morning – I guess NeNe was her usual gracious self on WWHL last night. But she’s on Broadway. Did you know that? She’s on Broadway! (For a whole two months or so on an established play.)

Most of her anger seems to be directed to Cynthia, and Kenya, and the world at large. But she’s moved past them, left them in the dust, they are just so negative. Do you know they don’t support her? The horror.

Hahaha. I still don’t get why she was mad at Kenya during the later part of last season. Cuz Kenya was becoming friends w/Marlo? Why did she turn on Cynthia at the reunion giving her the side eye the entire time? NeNe really doesn’t have legit reasons.

4. Orson says:

I never thought Phaedra “fell in love with a good looking man” as much as she got knocked up by a good looking man and needed a husband to please her parents. Oh, and Kandi, besides being black, it’s the second time Apollo’s been convicted for fraud.

Yup Orson I think she only married Apollo cuz the “Southern Belle” who grew up w/Pastor parents whose kids don’t have children out of wedlock got knocked up. She’d been better off a single mother whose son’s father had visitation.

5. LaineyLainey says:

That contouring job on nene made her look like she was sporting a 5:00 shadow. She needs to fire that makeup artist.

Thanks for the blog RC! Good point about the parallel bt Apollo and Porsha.

Orson, ITA about phae Phae and Apollo.

• LOL…. nene has that BRUTUS face happening… the dude from popeye….
      Apollo missed his chance with fakedras Mom when she asked him why he got married…he should have said..cause your holier than art daughter was knocked up……
      and Kandi…. yea I am pretty sure Apollo got a harsh sentence cause he’s black.um.sure.
      and those pants she’s wearing in that pic..SOOOOO WRONG…..
      hugs and peace
      diva

Diva, maybe he did say something. Remember Bravo only lets us see what they want us to see. How do we know he didn’t?
        Anyways, that entire scene looked scripted to me……as if Phaedra told Apollo this is what I want you to say. I think perhaps to protect her so the kids won’t lose another parent OR maybe due to money. I don’t know. IMO.

• Itsnotreality says:

Hi Diva, its nice to see ya. Apollo should have definitely said that since that is the only reason they married. Phadera is always trying to act all Miss proper southern belle when reality she is not.Are you still following the John Goodman saga trial, it just keeps on going.

• itsnotreality…
          JOHN GOODMAN FINALLY IN JAIL..
          sentencing in NINE DAYS…. you just know I was glued to that… hope he rots….
          finally JUSTICE FOR SCOTT…
          and now goodman is actually filing for a THIRD TRIAL…. he must have balls the size of Godzilla….he’s almost broke , so unless his kids pony up some of their trust money …lol lol
          Hope all is well with your little ones..
          hugs and peace
          diva

• Itsnotreality says:

Diva, I saw that on the news about the third trial and it is just incredible how much this has been dragged out. I am glad he is running out of money and will finally go to jail. I hope everything is getting better for you. I missed reading your comments because you always cracked me up especially when I was going through my health issues.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

itsnotreality… hoping you are feeling better….JG is going to ask for house arrest at sentencing again… HOPEFULLY they will not give it to him… pretty sure there will be protests at the Courthouse should this happen….. they should give extra time for being an assclown…….

Diva I know you were keeping up on that. Why wasn’t Roy his lawyer this time? Couldn’t afford him? I hope all is well w/you, Mr. Ford and Pita. Miss you lady. 😊 🙅🙅

• Powell… JG needed a new set of lawyers for his second trial ..Roy got busy with the BEEBS..lol
              mr ford is quite well and taking care of me..household chores and comical trips to the grocery store…he is a never ending source of amusement and butts of jokes on my f/b… all in good fun of course…it’s simply AMAZING how well we get along with me being cooped up here since mid MAY…. we have fun recalling all our life antics when we sit and re read my book that I have been writing…so much LAUGHTER INDEED…
              PITA..well he’s still a PITA.. on my shit list and we do not speak….. it was time for TOUGH DIVA LOVE… and this time I’m sticking to my guns…… no ifs ands or butts…..
              waiting for word on my reconnect surgery…. not looking forward to another surgery but to get rid of this contraption I’ll do it….
              hugs and peace
              diva

You & Mr. Ford were mad w for each other. I’m glad he’s taking such good care of you. And hey I wanna laugh at that book. I hope you publish it. Seriously. Would love to read it. 🙂 Maybe the tough love will stick w/Pita this time. Fingers crossed. I’m sorry you’ve had to go through this rough time. Hopefully this surgery will be it and you’ll be back to your Diva self. More HUGS to you. 🙂

• Sus says:

Ha! I was upset that Roseanne’s tv husband was in trouble. The other John Goodman sounds like a scumbag.

He should’ve said it. In his TH he said did she get w/him just to get married and have kids? We know the TH was done later but that’s what he should’ve said during the argument.

I agree Lainey – Nene looked like she needed to shave!

6. I Need A Life! says:

Heads up! Wendy Williams has Victoria Gotti on today, and, “Inside Joe & Tre’s Rocky Marriage.”

• I Need A Life! says:

I’ve been away at work, but I wanted One More In Boston to know that your story the other day took my breath away. I’m sorry.

Nothing really new on the Hot Topics, other than passing along rumors that Joe G. is drinking at the bars. However, VG did say she doesn’t think that Tre will divorce Joe. She sees only love there. Tre adores Joe.

Gotti’s show is on A&E..I think tonight….but sadly, she didn’t say if she’s going to be back on Jersey. I would love to see a series about the Tre & Gotti friendship. She said that she “just happened” to be supporting Tre at the book signing. It was a cold night, so the ladies came over. She never confirmed that the actual Santa/Rino affair happened, only that Rino told her it did. (Apparently Santa can not speak up for herself.)

Growing Up Gotti: 10 Years Later is on tonight 9 est on A&E. They were on A&E before.

I’ll pass! I’ll be baking Reese’s cupcakes for a coworker’s bday treat tomorrow. She requested them. That makes me anxious. Isn’t that weird, I’ve made them a jillion times. But now I know she loves them and I hope they are as good as she expects.

7. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone !

Thank you RamonaCoaster for the Blog! I haven’t watched the show – I am still thinking about watching or not- but FOR SURE I am reading your Blog!

I feel for Phaedra and her kids… I just wish she is really out of Apollo’s criminal activities for the sake of their sons.

I don’t like NeNe… I think that RHOA can perfectly be successful without her. I wish her well. Lots of success on her life! God Bless her! just don’t be in HWs. Because you are not that likeable for me, Nene.

Nene…I don’t really like her either, she is to full of herself for me. I don’t think she’s all that great for her to have that high opinion of herself, but then Jim has a very high one of himself too and I don’t like him either. For the record Nene, you may be the only original Atlanta housewife but Vicky is the longest running original housewife which trumps you!
      As for Phaedra I don’t really see her mixed up in his scan as I think she’s to smart for that but that doesn’t mean I don’t think she wasn’t aware of it, she’s to smart not to have been. I do feel for the little boys (they are so cute and remind me of mine at that age) just as I do for Teresa’s kids. I thought it was sad the way the little one looked at his dad as he was trying to hold him, the kid looked like he didn’t even know him.
      I just don’t understand these parents who do not think of their kids first. With Apollo it’s not like he hasn’t been in trouble before and knows what prison is like, you’d think he’d be thankful he had a nice life with Phaedra and not want to blow that for another chance at prison. I was wondering about how he got mixed back up in that, I think he said his friend got into a bind and brought him in, did he ever hear of saying no. Or did he mean they found out about it because of the bind his friend was in and he rated him out. Just how did he get caught anyway? I also think that marriage was on it’s last legs before this happened.

• ramonacoaster says:

😊

Yeah I hope Phadera is telling the truth and wasn’t involved. But how could she not know something was up? That’s like what Bernie Madoff did. How could Ruth not know what he was doing especially since she took care if the books? The lawyer in Phadera didn’t suspect? She and Apollo have said Phadera had her money and Apollo had his money. But you married people here. How could you not know what your spouse’s paycheck looks like? Not necessarily a physical check but you wouldn’t see a direct deposit, a w-2 when taxes where filed? Something? IDK.

Great recap! I too think scene was not to implicate Phaedra. We know she lies too.

• Itsnotreality says:

I kind of think this too but at the same time Apollo looked like he really was mad.( I don’t think he could pull off the acting)

9. rabblerouser2010R says:

I thought it was really shifty of Cynthia to make up with NeNe but then when the show began to run, allowed herself to get worked up again. It also saw her running over to chum with Kenya as a way to throw down the gauntlet.

Kenya and Cynthia still refuse to acknowledge the role Kenya played in the reunion brawl.

I think Phaedra knew something was up with Apollo and regardless of what she says, she still benefited from his indiscretions. Very interesting how Apollo pointed out all the assets are in her name which ‘conveniently’ prevents them being seized to satisfy the judgement against him.

Is it not a community property state? What about what the got during the marriage, like the house?

It is a community property state but I don’t think Apollo’s fines and order restitution will be ascribed as marital debt.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

a lawyer posted this about fines and restitution
          Fines, penalties and restitution owed to a governmental agency or body are not dischargeable in bankruptcy. And worse yet, if you live in a state where you take title to marital property either jointly or in a single name, the government unlike ordinary creditors, may try and force the sale of marital property and take 1/2 of the equity in it.

So if you buy a home, and you are married, and it has equity, and its your marital homestead, the government could theoretically demand that the property be sold and 1/2 the proceeds paid towards restitution.

I was thinking his share in the home regardless of whose name it’s in. Same with any savings the acquired during the marriage. Things like that.

Great recap, Ramonacoaster! I agree with all your opinions, the Mama Joyce references, the Apollo – Porsha compare is a good one and that’s probably why Phaedra filmed that scene with Apollo. That did seem very planned, yet I swear that’s the most emotion I think I’ve ever seen Phaedra show on camera!

Really glad to see Atlanta back, it’s my favorite – until they try to get physically aggressive! I’m still surprised they had Porsha back. I know she was provoked at the last reunion, but that’s no excuse for laying hands on Kenya – the way she did and act like she did nothing wrong! Umm, maybe she didn’t think that was wrong because everyone ran to check on her! Let’s hope this new season people will keep their hands to themselves, unless they’re hugging.

Have to side with Kenya on this one, if in fact she did pay her share of the bet. Nene was really two-faced trying to get out of it on WWHL last night. She’s rich; $20,000 should be nothing to her especially when it’s going to kids. Nene is all talk and no action and Kenya is as well. They both love the sound of their voices.

12. Itsnotreality says:

Ok, so I have a question if any of you had a husband or wife who committed the crimes Apollo did, would you stand by them or not? I am asking because most of us are saying no Phadera should not and is doing the right thing, but then when I think of it as my husband I kind of waiver.

Phaedra forgave him his first transgressions, but the second time around, not so much. I would probably do the same thing. But I don’t think I would marry anyone with a criminal history like Apollo’s.

• Trashy T says:

It would be different to me if he was being a loving and faithful husband to her while he was committing his crimes. But he was terrible and I don’t blame her a bit. I should add – from what we were allowed to see. Who the heck knows what goes on behind closed doors or is clipped in the editing.

IDK
      8 years is a long time.
      I LOVE my husband. He is a DEVOTED father and WORKS hard to PROVIDE for us.

But if he was incarcerated for that long, our family would be deprived of all those things I love about him. I think resentment might creep in. I hope it wouldn’t…but it probably would.

• Cartwheels says:

I most definitely would not be there.
      Phaedra gave him many opportunities to get a lawful job but he wanted the fast cash and he got caught.
      Phaedra was going to lose no matter what. If she showed up at the sentence, some people would be saying that she was supporting her crook husband because she was in it with him so she had no other choice.

I am happy she was emphatic with him and clearly told him what a POS he is, that is what you do when you want to clear your name, you do not fake some kind of marital commitment and swear that you will stand by him when he had comitted crimes that will affect your children.

If Teresa was as innocent as she was she would have done the same and quick Joe to the curb but then we know that she was fully investigated and declared herself guilty. Phaedra in this case I have no doubt was properly scrutinized by the feds but no changes were filed against her so at this point and until she is charged with something I am believing that she had nothing to do with his criminal actiivites and she should defend her name and reputation loudly and clear and I ma glad she did.

He was said to be a personal trainer. They did the workout dvd. Why couldn’t he do just that? If he needed to get his certification and was good at it personal trainers, esp personal trainers to the Stars are paid big bucks.

No I wouldn’t. If a husband and father couldn’t at least consider he young son’s then he’s shown me where his priorities lie. As a matter of fact would I have not only not gone to the courthouse w/him on sentencing day, when he got home I’d have divorce papers ready for him to sign. What Apollo did was selfish. He has no character of a true man, husband or father.

13. MelTheHound says:

She is enacting an orgy scene for her show. Nene is explaining her difficulty doing the orgy scene with Gregg…
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I just puked in my mouth 😦

On another front, home the 25th 😀 …Will write of my adventure then over at the farm 🙂

OMIB, thanks for the reply on previous blog. Phaedra IS shady. I hope boston refreshes our minds with the book.

• I’ve been wracking my brains trying to remember what she was advising Lynn on- I’m inclined to believe it was Dina threatening Lynn? But not sure on that timeline.

I also remember Lynn telling Phaedra that she was gong to run a guest blog as a book review of the book that was critical of Phaedra- as a courtesy because she was being so nice to her.

Phaedra was fine with it (btw- all of this is 2nd hand- it’s what Lynn told me- I have no way of even verifying that she was actually talking to Phaedra- but I’m 100% sure she was)

Now Boston02127 was completely convinced that the book was the real deal and was critical of Phaedra in her guest blog.

Lynn adored Boston (as do I) and stood behind her when Phaedra called her about it.

And that was the proverbial that for Miss Phaedra.

JEFF!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs Jeff really hard* – soo happy to “see” you!!! I’ll be waiting for your adventure recap!! –

loved the blog! – I did watch and I too am doing the walk of shame as a result… Kandi is the only one of those ladies that I like – Porsha – put some clothes on – Cynthia – knock it off – Kenya – don’t speak – please – not even a little – Phadrea – my heart is with your sons – you are smart enough to protect yourself – now make sure they are protected as well – NeNe – I wonder why no one is talking about NeNe’s great role in that play? oh wait – NENE is – over and over and over – enough – go fire your makeup artist –

and in spite of all of that – I STILL watched – shame on me –

Good afternoon everyone. 🌅 🙌

17. Not watching Atlanta, didn’t watch NJ…..waiting for BH… I am almost free of this addiction. I have to laugh at the new girl’s tagline…. I have been saying that to my kids for yeeearrss!!! But I came up with a different 2nd line, which is what I imagine they say back to me…So I say the whole thing with 2 different voices, lol!

“Don’t hate me because I’m beautiful.”
    “That’s not why I hate you.”

STFU, Taylor!!!!!!!!!!
    #gladshesgone

They all talked about Lisa and then they chickened out in front of her.

At this point in filming, Lisa is completely unaware of her castmates jealousy.

I can’t believe she’s naive enough to trust any of them after last season. See if she ever lets them alone with her turnips.

I’m talking about S2. Tea Party. It was filmed the day after Taylor’s event. Remembering she was the only housewife not invited.
          Taylor clearly says that ALL OF them were supposed to confront Lisa on how big her head had gotten.
          At this point in filming, they new Lisa had gotten a spinoff .

• VV… that’s when Camille let the cat out the bag about TITS and her abuse story…. and then it started…if you cant be my friend please don’t be my enemy..UGH…. Almost Oscar mayer weiner worthy
            hugs and peace
            diva

YES!!! OMG!!! It was so bad that it was good reality TV! LOL LOL

• old TITS worried that LEEZA was getting a big head cause LEEZA had her pic on her laptop or whatever…hahahahahahaha
                oh for the good old days of BH… then came BRANDI hobbling in
                long live SLUT PIGS AND JOHN FLYNN…..
                hugs and peace
                diva

And then she became besties with the worst housewife in history….

• vilzvet says:

Oh it’s really sad and weird to see Russell….that western birthday party must have been just a couple of months before he passed. It’s been 3 years I think.

It is sad to see epis w/Russell. I just don’t get why some of these HWs and their husbands are so obsessed w/the money and lifestyle that they’ll do anything to get it.

Supportive, not besties. Kyle was sooooooo jealous.

They were besties-supportive doesn’t quite cover it-season 3 was all about Brandi and Lisa being BFF-maybe what some saw as jealously was really Kyle knowing how badly Brandi would stab her BFF Lisa in the back!

I was talking about Taylor and Lisa? They are showing S2. Kyle was jelous that Lisa made peace with Taylor. Remember Taylor and Kyle became very, very close during filming S1.

Who are you calling worst HW? 😁

Brandi of course!! After season 2 Lisa and Brandi were besties

That’s funny. I was comenting the Tea Party scene.
                  S2, Brandi and Lisa didn’t interact much. Brandi was a friend of HW. It was almost at the end of filming during the trip to Hawaii that they became friends.

Yes they became close at the end when they went to Hawaii and when Brandi decided to lie and say everyone was meeting up to talk about Lisa before the reunion-the only person meeting was Adrienne-but Brandi tried to throw everyone under the bus and Lisa believed her…wonder how much Lisa believes now? A smack across the face and “I just check mated you bitch” kind changes things!!!
                    Brandi and her dress at this party-I CANT EVEN!!!

Yes, but that was at Reunion S2. Way after they filmed the season. It was true in my opinion because Taylor told on film to Paul. They all wanted to confront Lisa. I just saw it and heard again.

I liked Brandi, too!!!!! Regrets

Oh …so it was concern for Lisa? Concern that Brandi was gonna stab Lisa in the back? Ok…. After Kyle’s attempt to stab Lisa in the back at the tea party failed miserably? C’mon now.

At the tea party Kyle tried to get Taylor to shut up-idk how that is stabbing Lisa in the back but then again I never really how things go for Lisa.

That’s not what I saw. KYLE WANTED Taylor to confront Lisa. She tried to manipulate the others into doing her dirty work for her. To tell Lisa she had a big head. But it backfired because poor Taylor couldn’t keep it together and saw something shiny and got distracted with how sweet Lisa was being to her. Kyle’s face was priceless during that scene. That moment unfolded in a completely different direction than the other women had pre planned (Taylor admitted to Paul at the gate). I’m not saying Kyle stabbed Lisa in the back,..that was her intention but she didn’t get to do it, because of Taylor’s meltdown. I said her attempt failed. Miserably.

Concern? Did I say anything about concern? C’mon now-I didn’t.

It was jealousy that we saw. At least that’s what I saw.

We see things differently-I don’t find Kyle to be jealous because Brandi doesn’t have anything that Kyle wants-and I don’t find Lisa to be a very good judge of character.

She did in fact have something that Kyle didn’t have. She had a friendship with Lisa. I believe Kyle was visibly jealous of their friendship. Kyle could also see (because she is a smart lady) that with this friendship would come more camera time and also, since fans love Lisa, Brandi would benefit from hanging on to Lisa’s coattails. I don’t think Kyle should be jealous of anyone, either. In my eyes she has it all. But she behaves like a jealous, insecure little girl sometimes. Probably from growing up in the shadow of a child star sister. She developed a little mean streak when it comes to feeling competitive around other females.

Looking really well at Ramonacoaster’s pic of Kenya and I noticed last night that Kenya’s skin is looking good. Much better than last season.

POWELL I don’t for the life of me get people criticizing KENYAS skin when Nene’s has canyons on her face big enough for the aliens to land on –bad for HD!

Girl PUHLEAZE

#jealous
      #dontwanttodethroneNene

Ramonacoaster from Wikipedia:
    In modern usage, an orgy is a sex party where guests freely engage in open and unrestrained sexual activity or group sex.

Participation in an “orgy” is a common sexual fantasy and group sex targeting such consumers is a subgenre in pornographic films.
    You’re welcome. 😀 LOL

This rachet party Brandi is trying throw-girl please!! So out of her league!! What a disaster!!!
    (Watching season 2 of BH)

The party that Kyle ruined by being super loud and incessantly spreading her legs (doing the splits on camera)? The party Taylor helped to ruin by drinking to excess and crying? Yeah, Brandi was surrounded by class, wasn’t she?? LOL.

Going by memory here,….LOL. I remember being so shocked and somewhat fascinated with how TRASHY the BH housewives are.

Didn’t mean out of her league as far as class-just as a person who actually knows how to host a party-she has no idea.

Ruined?! She had some wine and was having fun dancing. I don’t see how Kyle ruined a party by doing the splits.

I don’t think Kyle was the party ruiner-Taylor yes. She was bombed and screaming and having a nervous break down…that’s a known party ruiner!!

Oh, absolutely.

Absolutely not. Kyle was the ring leader in making fun of Brandi, not cooperating when they were doing the planned activity. She was taking away attention from the lady who was there to…teach them how to…ummm…make macaroni necklaces? Or whatever, my point is she was being a horrible guest. Kyle was an absolute ruiner as much as Taylor was a ruiner. And her constant splitsing? Yes, that’s inappropriate! Get your turnip off of my nice floor, Kyle!!!! Seriously, Kyle close that thing!!!

When Kyle is having fun at a party it usually means she’s being a mean girl to someone. That’s Kyle’s idea of fun, it seems. She was being a bad guest, IMO.

23. Just a random thought.

I Cannot abide Peter.

That is all.

24. Another random thought.

If Teresa had stepped away from Joe the way Phaedra is stepping away from Apollo- I wonder if she would have faced any jail time.

Aren’t they both basically saying the same thing? I didn’t know what my husband was doing to earn $$$- I just know how to spend it.

Maybe Phaedra watched and listened and learned from the Juicy’s and put enough distance between her and appollo and is skating away scot free.

I first saw Phaedra when she was on the font page of the Boston Herald for defending Bobby Brown in a child support case. That was a very high profile case here. She won.

There are no flies on her sh*t.

25. chismosa says:

LAINEY – from ^^^^
    I loved l o v e d nenes contouring.

She needs to be wearing that HD foundation on ATLANTA filming and STOP criticizing the more beautiful Kenya on her skin.
    I’m into contouring and am dying to get more into it so I have an eye when I catch it.

The CIRQUE guy was contouring her nose up like crazy on the show 👃👃💅

• Her makeup is usually flawless too

Please Chismosa, do not do your contouring like that. It needs to be blended better than that. They left her looking like the red Skelton hobo character with that shadowy beard. But if you like it, you like it. You should Follow Amrezy on Instagram, THAT is good contouring. Lily Gallichi’s glam squad know how to contour.

Yeah there’s different schools

Like I’m not sitting with 3 different colors of foundation to do it that way, a la Kim kardashian.

I need easy breezy darker matte bronzer.

Technically you’re supposed to layer- bronzer, blush above, then highlighter. Nene had it in that order.
        It went up her temples which is what I need.

Her other makeup – other story 🙎

November in style or glamour-I forget which and I don’t have them to look anymore-had a thing on contouring, with Tyra. Had a bunch of products too. If you can find the novembers it’s in one of them!

29. LaineyLainey says:

30. LaineyLainey says:

Veena, help! I’m in moderation.

I know I saw this every season but how the hell does Patti still have this show???? She hasn’t made one match in 12 million season but she’s back-I don’t get it!!! Plus she’s just not nice!!

The NY health dept investigation found the clinic gave Joan Rivers more than twice the necessary amount of sedation (propofol).

Huh?

? Is he still with her?

Wait what? Tom and Arianna ARE NOT LIVING TOGETHER?

• NJBev says:

I thought the same thing and then thought
      “would you live in that sh’t hole?”
      no. I. would. not. 😉

BEV! 🍺
        No, I wouldn’t. It was very disgusting

I think she is too good for Tom. You know, my daughter has been living in LA for less than 2 years and has discovered something interesting. It is really, really hard to date in LA if you are a straight girl. My daughter’s friends are beautiful. Models, classically trained dancers, yogi’s, fitness trainers,…and only a few of them have steady boyfriends in LA. Why? We think it’s because the straight guys who are available are so into themselves. What do they do? They are actors, dancers, fitness trainers,…etc. It’s hard to meet regular guys – guys who are not in the entertainment business because they don’t seem to go to the same night clubs. There are so many beautiful young women and they are lonely and I think that’s why a yucky Jax and even yuckier Tom are able to land such pretty women and then they treat them crappily because there are so many beautiful young women who put up with a lot of crap because the pickins are slim.

Her bf is in turkey but she would always tell me, I would be so depressed if I had to try to find a mate here in LA, “it’s so hard! There are so many jerks! Texas men at least are looking at women and not looking at themselves in the mirror”. LOL

This is very sad LAINEY – and I feel for your daughter and her friends. LAINEY-girl is très lucky to have found her Turkish boyfriend…despite the long distance.

Got to feel bad for the ladies in LA.

……but maybe not Brandi …….😫😂

This is so true!

36. NJBev says:

My daughter bought the new “Andy” book and is loving it-
    he said on his first one on one interview w. NeNe
    “my first one on one interview and was w/ Nene- 3.5 million
    viewers, more than MTV awards and Vh1 awards. crap, I
    know I should be thrilled but I know
    Nene gonna want a raise.– ugh , here we go..
    (totally paraphrasing from my daughters description-lol)

37. NJBev says: