Real Housewives of New Jersey “Reunion – Part Three” Recap at Lynnfam

Real Housewives of New Jersey “Reunion – Part Three”

By HydrangeaHussy

It’s the end of the season!  I know that this has been a short season, but I’m ready for it to be over!  The husbands are still on stage to talk about their drama.  We get a repeat of Jim causing all of the issues.  He’s just sitting there with that sh*t-eating grin on his face.  Jim is asked why he tried to pick a fight with Joe.  Jim says that he actually likes Joey, but that he would have won in a fight because he’s the tallest.  Juicy says that he didn’t care what Jim was saying, he didn’t want to get involve.  Jim tries to say that he wasn’t sh*t-talking about anyone, including Juicy, but Andy puts him down, saying “yeah, you were.”  Jim says that he was shocked by the indictment and shocked because the prosecutor was already working on two cases with “his” bank.  Amber was already in the show, so he couldn’t hang out with them for ethical reasons.  Jim says that he thinks that he would most love to hang out with Juicy and Joe. Teresa says that she was hurt by being judged before Jim actually knew them.  Bottom line – Jim isn’t going to admit that he did anything wrong and is going to keep making excuses, even when he gets called out for continuing the feuds on twitter after the show ends.

1 (2)

As for Jim and Bobby – Bobby says that Jim talked trash about Juicy and Joe.  We get a clip to prove it.  Once the camera was off, Jim said that he “brought the noise” and celebrated burying the other guys.  Amber denies it.  As for the first responder party – Amber says that Jim was just trying to get her out of the house.  She says that the ladies were inappropriate for grilling Jim about what just happened.  Amber admits that he was condescending, but Jim says that Dina lacks the intellectual capacity to    understand that he wanted to get his wife out of the house.  Dina calls Jim out for confusing Teresa with legal jargon.

They move on to the Florida trip.  Dina says that no shenanigans happened with the pool boy.  She was the Caroline of the group, meaning that she wanted to sit on the sidelines.  They vote to throw Jim into the gator-infested swamp, if they could oust anyone.  Of course, the Victoria Gotti rumor comes up.  Jim laughed through the whole set of clips.  He says that it was drunken fun.  What a horrible person!  Amber says that they thought the whole rumor was a joke, but it didn’t seem that way when Jim yelled it at the party.  Rino says that he did not tell Victoria Gotti that he slept with his mother-in-law and that he’s disgusted that she would say that about a grandmother.  Teresa A. says that her mother would never do that to her and she doesn’t understand why anyone entertained the rumor.  She appreciates that Dina constantly said that the rumor wasn’t true.  Teresa is asked if she believes the rumor, but doesn’t really give a straight answer.  Reminds me of Lisa answering the rumors about Kyle/Mauricio – say I don’t think it’s true, but you never know.  Rino is the voice of reason here, which is amazing to me.  I like him so much more than I did after the first episode!  Teresa A. believes that Teresa knew what Victoria was going to say.  Teresa says that she told Dina so that Teresa A. wouldn’t be blindsided in Florida.  Dina admits that she wishes she had told the twins off camera.  Rino is upset that Jim was so disrespectful of Teresa A.  The men get into it more than the women this season, it annoying.  Jim wants to know why Rino wasn’t there to support his wife.  Rino notes that he refused to film with Jim because of his behavior.

2 (2)

On to the Bobby cheating rumor.  Bobby says that he has a tenant, but was not having an affair.  He accuses Jim and Amber of taking a small piece of information and spinning it.  Jim says that he was accusing Bobby of cheating with a different woman.  Nicole says that Bobby was very disrespectful of her in Florida.  Bobby says that he meant that she was stupid to take Jim’s bait, and apologizes for it.  He says that he didn’t hide in the bathroom, he was trying to get away from the camera.  Jim then tells his version, which is completely different than what we saw.  Jim admits that he’s rude, saying that it’s intentional.  He would never be rude to his wife, but it’s fine to be rude to any other woman.  Wow, his parents must be so proud!  Bottom line – Bobby and Jim will never be friends again.  Amber says that Jim is very hurt by the end of the relationship because he has never had a friend “do that to him.”  Bobby calls her out on that, saying that he never did anything to Jim.  The men finally leave.

3 (1)

Teresa A. is still made at Teresa for repeating the Gotti rumor.  Teresa A. says that you can’t hurt people in life and expect to get away scot-free.  She doesn’t want to get into the legal matters, but says that Teresa deliberately hurts people and should expect some blow-back.  Teresa A. thinks that Teresa threw her under the bus because she wanted the attention off of her.  Teresa says that Teresa A. should have laughed it off, just like Melissa laughed off her rumors.  Umm, Melissa didn’t laugh off the stripper rumors.  Teresa A. says that her father was very hurt to have the rumor on national TV.  I understand how upsetting that would be.  Teresa A. hopes to move forward with Teresa.

Teresa A. has learned that alcohol and TV don’t mix.  Nicole learned to focus on what’s really important.  Amber learned to keep her husband off twitter.  Melissa has learned that the little things don’t matter as much.  Dina remembered why she walked away from the show.  She doesn’t like the fighting.  If she had to do it again, she would not come back.  Teresa apologizes to her fans, who were let down by her.  She wants to make herself a better person and grow through her experiences.  She says that she 80% regrets her experience, 20% doesn’t.  Teresa says that she is most scared of not being with her daughters.  She wants her daughters to visit her, and says that anyone is welcome to visit. This will be her last reunion.  It’s bittersweet watching all of the clips of Teresa’s time on the show – Audriana’s birth, the table flip, the stage mother makeup on Gia.  Andy is emotional as he says goodbye to the ladies, especially Teresa.

4 (2)

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

163 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey “Reunion – Part Three” Recap at Lynnfam

1. mrs peabody says:

I’m first, I don’t want George, 2nd can have him (unless it’s me)

Dina cannot claim she wished she told the twins off camera because at reunion Pt 1 or 2. Dina said they are not supposed to tell castmates off conversations camera ( I’m paraphrasing here). It must be in their contracts, no head up because we see it time and time again.
    I think Bravo cleverly edited the conversation about the rumor as to not give away any secrets of production. If you pay attention closely, people at cut off midway through a though and other stuff is immediately spliced in.

I’m not sure they’re contractually obligated to keep quiet-but at the very least it’s productions rule. Unfortunately, to get a natural reaction, you have to blindside people. She could have told her off camera-and they still could have addressed it. Teresssa’s reaction was just over the top and weird. She didn’t wNt to know, then she’s blaming the wrong people. I think dina believed they’d laugh it off as a joke like she did. So wishing she broke the rule and telling them off camera, in hindsight, is what she wishes she would have done.

• cusi77 says:

Exactly! Teressssa didn’t want to know when Dina tried to tell her in Miami… Teresssaneeded a drama in her story line, she was like a dog with a bone! Why Nicole was not that mad at Tre? Didn’t they have the same mother? Fighting the only person from the original RHONJ! Wow, her dream come true! Lol!

Thank you HH ! Blogging the WHOLE NJ SEASON! XOXOXO!
        Great work, it is very much appreciated!

Sra. Cusi. I thought about the same thing. Nicole was not as upset as her sister.

I wondered about that too as they have the same mom, why would one be upset and not the other and why wasn’t Rico more upset about it? Some thing is just not right about the whole thing. And how come no one argued the point she was made at the wrong person, it was VG that said it to begin with. Why would Teresa even think she’d say it on camera, why would she want to put herself in the middle of more drama when she had enough going on in her own life at the time. I thought it was interesting most of the reunion centered around Teresa and Jim. Melissa and the rest spent most of the time just sitting there, they could have been not there and none of them would have been missed in my opinion.

If Jersey were to come back and I had the power, I would totally start from scratch with the cast. Totally new people. Probably could say that about the other HW shows as well. Jersey can do better than the twins, Amber, Melissa and Dina. A little drama is O.K., but these women (as do other HWs) fabricate the drama and it’s gotten very old.

Without Teresa this show is over. Even when Teresa gets out I don’t see how she can continue on with this continual fighting with all that she will be going through with her new reality. I think she has grown past this show, it just seems so silly and immature for her now. I do hope she puts her life back together and comes out a stronger person and does try to pay back all that is owed. I don’t think she’ll ever be able to repay it all but I would like to see her make an effort. I think if she does that a lot of people will forgive her and be willing to support her if she does show she is trying. I wish her luck.

• plainviewsue says:

As do I. If she does another reality show, I hope it’s not on Bravo. I hope it’s about her and her girls. I have to admit I got very teary eyed at the end of the reunion.

I thought the ending was very sad and I’m glad they showed clips of her through the years, I thought it was a nice ending. I wonder if Bravo wanted to bring her back after her time is up if there is anything that would prohibit them from doing that.

The show can go on without the Felon. Nobody is irreplaceable. Nobody. Atl would go on without Nene. NYC went on without J or Bethenny.

not for me I’m done, I don’t find these new gals interesting at all and in fact like Jim better than the twins, in fact I can’t stand them.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

It would be nice if other types of Jerseyites were represented. We are NOT all mobsters, fraudsters or stupid.

Rino did gift Victoria Gotti a Rolex and visited her at the hospital. Why didn’t Andy addressed what his relationship was with VG.

This fool….she doesn’t where she is

As I watch Kimberly (Kim’s daughter) get ready. I am reminded that she did not live with Kim. She lived with her dad. This information was corroborated by a poster a while back. All this is fakey for Bravo filming.

Teresa said anyone can come visit her if they wish? that might make an interesting dilemma for the prison, if a lot of her fans show up to visit with her..not to mention Andy showing up – don’t think he will – or if some of the other HW show up – how do jails handle something like that? “celebrities” visiting inmates, anyway?

• Another clue that she has none.

• Shamrockblonde…you just DONT show up to visit in a FEDERAL PRISON.. you have to fill out an application and go thru a background check..http://www.bop.gov/locations/institutions/dan/DAN_visit_hours.pdf

• itsnotreality says:

Hi Diva, so will Joe be able to visit with his backround and being now a convicted felon?

• shamrockblonde says:

Hi Diva – that’s what I was wondering – I figured there was some type of procedure but I wonder just how many of her “fans” know that –

They’d never, ever let a fan visit. I think there has to be a relationship or a professional reason like journalist or lawyer.

If I read it correctly, she’s issued 12 visitor points a month. Each weekday visit uses 1 point and a weekend visit costs 2 points per visitor. so, one Saturday visit with Joe and all the girls is 10 points. 2 more for the rest of the month.

• thedesigndiva2 says:

Orson.. one point per person per visit..only FIVE visitors at a time.. so it can only be joe and the girls…. no one else that day….
              diva

• thedesigndiva2 says:

here;s a list of who can visit..Who can an inmate add to their visiting list?

Immediate Family: •Mother

•Uncles
            •Aunts
            •In-laws
            •Cousins

Other types of approved visitors: •No more than 10 friends/associates
            •Foreign officials
            •Members of religious groups including clergy
            •Members of civic groups
            •Employers (former or prospective)
            •Sponsors
            •Parole advisors
            •Attorneys

David Foster “shhhhhhhh you don’t speak-you don’t sing”…..go scratch!!!

I hope they don’t recast NJ. It’s not like you’re going to get better people-I’m fact theyll probably be worse! In the beginning, it was like a sociological experiment and it was fun. Now the wives are so hyper aware and go into it with aspirations of more, instead of just showing their lives. I honestly think too-that the fan base is eroding to what (irony) Fran Drescher called the “lowest common denominator”. This blog is unique, this blog is a totally different animal then the other sights out there. If you only read here-you don’t see the nasty and the crazy and the fighting that shows up in other places like Twitter, ROL and other blogs. Whats showing up on screen reflects that. If they put on women who get along and have nice families-everyone will say it’s boring and sucks.

NJ is in a bad spot now-their biggest star (like her or not, she is) is leaving. For now. I would have filmed her from sentencing to surrender with Dina and Melissa and Amber. Keep those 3 and find 2 more. The twins were a fun distraction, but they don’t offer much. Bring in 2 more people. (Or even 3 and keep Dina as a friend like Luann. Luann was the best when she wasn’t full time). NEW people. No Kathy, no jac and God forbid no Danielle! Move forward slowly. Show Joe G and their kids. Have some Joe and Rosie moments-those 2 are funny together. By the time season 7 ends and they move into season 8, teresa will be home. Make it seem like she never left-and when she returns she not only has to start a new life-she has to fit into a new dynamic with the group. Where’s she’s NOT the center. You need some old faces, if people don’t like all new people they’ll shut it off for good. They’ll keep coming back though, if you keep some kind of core.

They could actually something like you are suggesting pre Tre leaving for next season that will air next year and Tre coming back. They can push the start and filming date for RHONJ until later in the year.

It’s all speculation on our part. For right now Jac Laurita thinks she’s Queen B of this show.

Ugh. I can’t with her. She’s too entwined with the past. Besides her son-it’s all she has to to offer. It’ll always be her trying to repair a friendship that teresa doesn’t want. Melissa is at least more well rounded in the sense that she can move on from it and mesh with others. Dina too. They’re like Luann, who I call a bridge, they can mix and have relationships with anyone because she doesn’t damage things to the point that they can’t be fixed. Look at Luann this last season, when she mixes with the right people-she’s fun.

I don’t think Dina is coming back. Money always talks if they pay her big bucks, she might consider. At this point, I think she’s not coming back.

If they paid her enough and kept the promise of no family-I think she’d return, even in a reduced role. I think her and Jamber could come to a truce. Honestly, her and Jim could be pretty funny together-busting on the other people. Jim is douchey, but he’s not full on Simon Van Desperate. And Amber is no Alex. She wants this and if she needs Jim to tone it down or take many backseats, she will ask him to do it and he will. I believe he’d do that for her, unlike Alex and Simon who insisted on being a “team” and look where that got them.

• I think Dina would push to be on a different city’s RH but not on NJ.

She said Andy won’t let her! I think she wanted to go to NYHW since she has a place there now.

• JumpTheShark says:

A place with “vinyl floors”? Dina thinks she’s classy, but Mr. T wants his bling back.
                Time for a complete cast change-up of all these shows, or at the very least, re-title to “The Posers, Floozies and Frauds” of…

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Lol I like your take, Exit. Make the viewers feel like Teresa only left for a little while on a “break” and then she gets to come back and start living her life. I’d love to see how she does after prison and no Juicy. How will she react to things?
      We had a mechanic that went away for only 2 1/2 yrs and he looked like he’d aged about 10 yrs. —
      Anyway, get rid of the twins, Kathy, And Jac!

• Rebecca can't understand why people don't appreciate the importance of dragons. says:

I’d rather see that blonde with the bad hair who hosted the Project Ladybug party at her estate.

Brandi got that gig (watching S3) at the magazine thanks to Lisa.

• plainviewsue says:

I’ve been watching eps of season 2 and 3 of RHOBH. I remember being a such a big fan of Brandi’s in season 2 and 3. I thought she was a breath of fresh air. Wow, was I wrong.

We all liked her because she confronted Taylor AND we all hated Taylor.

• Princess Pindy says:

And for me, I felt sorry for her because Kyle was so mean to her at the lollipop party….and I loved that she called kim out.

Yes, she was horrible to her that night and also on Game Night when both Richards sisters were awfully mean for no reason. So, we kinda felt sorry for her.

They weren’t really mean for no reason-Brandi did call Kim a meth head or a crack head or something equally stupid and Lord only knows what other stuff she said that we didn’t get to see hanks to the editing we always talk about-Brandi was never an innocent bystander in any of the drama that went on-she was just the kind of chick who knew which women to go after-until she played chess with the beloved Queen.

No, they were mean. Kyle for some reason was mean to Brandi from the get go. Brandi was fed up with them when she made the Meth comment.

Maybe just maybe Kyle knew who Brandi was-some people weren’t taken in by the breath of fresh air-maybe Kyle was one of those people. In the end-it was a wise decision to not welcome her with opened arms-look what happened to one who did just that-she had the hardest season ever according to her twitter feed.

She called Taylor on her crap at every chance. THAT made her score many points with viewers.

Then she called the Queen on her crap and landed on her ass..funny how that crap calling only works sometimes.

• But at the lollipop party Brandi just walked in and Kyle was saying mean things about her, Taylor joined in on the reindeer games!! I was mortified, I remember thinking, WTH??

I remember thinking I couldn’t stand her on sight-it’s like she just oozed ANNOYING!! Hahahahaha

LOL- Unlike you I did like Brandi her first season but by s2………I was like f this biach.

Kyle believed, like Lisa, that Brandi got on the show to start chit after very obvi being photographed with Lisa enemy Cedric. So, there’s that. And, when a woman breaks her leg because of her sky high heels then shows up in a cast on her broken leg in sky high heels, they deserve ridicule. And, this was the 2nd time Brandi had broken her leg this way!

They were definitely being mean girls. But stupid stuff-hiding her crutches, gossiping about her (leann stuff) and just being mean. No worse then half the suburban PTA moms in yoga pants that walk among us. 😉. Brandis problem is she went straight up bottom feeder. The meth in the bathroom etc…and pissed them off. Everyone thought it was a breath of fresh air until she pulled the same shit on them! Or people the viewers like.

lol! It’s always funny till it’s your gal! lol. My prob with Brandi from the jump was her responses were way out of proportion. Like her issue with Adrienne. Ok, so she didn’t like AD calling and asking you to retract something she said. Fine. Say tell her u didn’t appreciate it and to stop. What you don’t do is go nuclear and start exacting revenge by bringing up close family info and blasting it the world or telling her to STFU at dinner. That was ANOTHER ex of Brandi going too far. So Adrienne said, ‘somebody’s crying’? Was it annoying? Probably. But, it sure wasn’t intentionally trying to hurt Kim or draw attention to herself(so rich coming from Look At Me Brandi!). Adrienne was the one cast member most tolerant and kind to Kim. Remember when Kim left Ad waiting at an airport for an hour? Ad didn’t freak out and get angry. Ad was always kind to Kim. But, Brandi went bchit crazy on her.

Compared to the crap we’ve now seen Brandi do, they weren’t mean at all. I never felt sorry for Brandi because right off the bat, even before GameNight, Brandi was so rude for no reason. At that pool party, making a ‘joke’ about Dana’s husband cheating on her. Wtf? She’d just met her! Then, at GN, I’d have sided with her except she ended up being off the charts nastier than anything anyone was doing to her AND the lunatic got physical. Brandi’s reaction wasn’t proportional, it was ballistic. I remember thinking, god, this girl won’t let me be on her side! She ruins it!

• Oh yeah, I forgot about that, that was nasty…all I can see in these reruns is her hair is just so bad…. I liked her at first, I will admit it…but I think she brought the show down along with Taylor. I want to see rich and fabulous, ya know…

So agree about liking the show SO much more when it’s light. Watching some of these old epi really reminds me of that. THAT stuff, the fun, light is so much more enjoyable for me. Unfortunately, I think we’re just gong to be be getting more of the crazy given the trailer.

Brandi was worried that her thumb looked wrinkled….that was the least of her problems!!

11. Princess Pindy says:

Oh boy, Adrienne’s tree stump is about to be delivered!

12. cdnfillie58 says:

I know I’ll be paying attention when Jan 5th comes around. I don’t think Teresa will go quietly. The drama will be heartbreaking. Sometimes denial is the only hope you have that things will work out.

13. kit9 says:

If denial will help, then Tre’s in luck cause nobody does denial like Tre. At the reunion last nigh I almost fell over hearing Tre’s delusional take on things…. Tre saying Mel had no issue with being accused of being a stripper? Rofl! Second best was Tre saying if it’s not true, don’t be upset about it. Kinda like how Tre didn’t get upset and didn’t chase a woman through a building like a rabid dog when she said her house was in foreclosure*head explodes*.

OMG! The SUR people look so young 😳

Jill what crap did Brandi call Lisa on?

Whatever crap she felt like calling her on. Same as she did to everyone else.

Are you talking about Brandi getting fed up that Lisa was acting like a mother to her? Because if I recall correctly that was the main complain that Brandi had in the beginning. She then processed to say that Lisa was a master manipulator with super powers that could actually make Brandi do stuff for her. Is that what you are talking about?

VV-I’m just talking about the way Brandi is and how people dislike her now because of how she was to Lisa-it doesn’t need to be specific-anything she said bad about Lisa-no matter true or false -would have been her downfall. As for her going after Taylor-no one liked Taylor so Brandi going after her was like a gift-Adrienne too. I don’t know how she could ever be defended for outing Adrienne’s secret but she was.

• I remember that she said Lisa had manipulated her (Brandi) into saying things about the other girls. By “planting seeds”.

It got to the point where it didn’t matter what Lisa did or didn’t do. If Lisa tried to guide B away from going into drunken tirades and starting unnecessary drama, B said L was smothering her and trying to manipulate her. But when L stopped calling B every morning to chat, that meant L had abandoned her. Because L had nothing more important to do than to call Brandi.

I don’t use this one very often, but here goes: I wish Brandi all the happiness she truly deserves. Teresa too.

16. Orson says:

I may be in the minority here, but I didn’t hate Brandi first season. They gave her a LOT of crap. So, she was photographed at some party with Cedric. Did someone determine she was his date, or were they just both there and in close enough proximity to appear in the same snapshot? And have you ever noticed how someone new entering an existing situation can notice things that were there all along but the people previously there never noticed because it was so gradual? I’m talking about Kim’s addictions. Maybe all the 1st seasoners were so distracted by Taylor’s crap they didn’t notice how effed up Kim was, but Brandi spotted it right off? I’m not saying Kim was using meth, but heading to the bathroom at 15 minute intervals? Unless she drank the water in Mexico or hit the all you can eat burrito bar, I’d guess she was “powdering her nose” or something myself. And speaking as someone whose mother needed to use a cane for most of the time since I remember her, hiding someone’s crutches is beyond mean. It is NOT a harmless prank. It wasn’t until the season where she dropped the Paul & Adrienne’s children bombshell at dinner when my feelings changed about her.

As for the future of RHNJ, I don’t think there really is one. With Tre gone, they’ve got nothing anyone wants to watch. The only chance they have is a completely clean slate and going with something different than loud, flashy, financially over extended, argumentative Italian-Americans. What with RHNJ, Jersey Shore, and Mob Wives, isn’t the Italian community in the NJ area getting a bad enough rap? Why continue it? Probably the best thing to do is just retire NJ and find a new city for next season. It’s too close to NY anyway. Maybe for geographical balance, they could try Chicago.

Orson I have told Andy to retire or for a whole new NJ cast every season for the last 4 seasons. Maybe he’ll listen.

Brandi went out to lunch with Cedric before she even signed on for BH-google the photos if you want to see them-she acted like his girlfriend and then decided we weren’t stupid enough to actually believe that so she decided to call him her “manny” and said he moved in with her-the interviews are all out there-I have read them all. Brandi has back tracked so many times because she’s a liar and that’s what she does.
        I think every woman on this show knew exactly what was going on with Kim but they were FRIENDS with her or Kyle before the filming started and I guess they didn’t want to talk about it on camera-Brandi thinks everything should be on camera-except her lies.
        Taking her crutches was a stupid prank-sorry about your mom needing a cane-if Brandi was all alone with out any help it would be up there with the worst shit I have ever seen! She was filming a show where there were no less than 20 people around to help her find her crutches (which I believe the camera panned to a bunch of times) . It was immature and stupid.

Last year we went at trop in AC and this lady had a scooter, but she was sitting at the slot machine. Some kid got on it, turned the key and started driving it around. It was hysterical. He’s waving, being stupid! He parks it, the lady gets up, hits the kid with her cane, gets on her scooter and drives away. I was crying. She knew the whole time but wouldn’t look away from her slot machine to stop him. I know it was mean, but it was funny to watch. Security was right there and didn’t do anything. AC-top notch.

I can’t watch TV in the daytime, but I would have been tempted to watch BH!💎 I still curse Bravo for putting women on there that are not of class…they carried it too far. Anywho..where’s the smoke?! Chismosa! I want to know you smell of of cigar and whether or not you are glad you were read?!!! 🔮

18. mrs peabody says:

Do the housewives get paid for reruns? Like they do when you have a series on tv and it later goes into reruns and you get some money for that.

Syndication, how Freinds and Seinfeld etc are on a bunch of channels. That’s what you mean right? You make so much money if you have a good deal. I doubt they get anything. Reruns wouldn’t count on Bravo-and I doubt HWs would be syndicated or if any of them ever thought to make that part of the deal.

I just read an article about the wealthiest TV stars and Courtney Cox and the people from Friends still make around 2 million a year from syndication. The entire casts of Seinfeld, Will and Grace, How I Met Your Mother, Roseanne and even Big Bang, which is still airing, never have to work again if they don’t want to. Some people have multiple shows in syndication. There’s a line I heard before-movies make you famous, but TV makes you rich. It’s so true!

My niece Ayla-her smile makes me so happy!! ❤️❤️

This is what I want to see when I watch RHOBH.

ME TOO!!! I think you can take a tour of her house and Lisa Rinna’s at bravo.com
      Remember Brandi did the tour of her house in her bra and thong???

Eileen’s husband has directed episodes of Game of Thrones. Anybody effs with her and I’ll unleash the dragons!

Brandi Effs with her…get that dragon ready!!!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Bitch should totally prepare to get chewed up on Twitter this season.

As the saying goes: “Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and tasty with ketchup.”

Eileen’s husband is Vincent Van Patten. He used to be a professional tennis player and actor. He is the son of Dick Van Patten

Where is Brandi’s money going to? She needs a financial advisor if she still cannot afford to buy a home.

WHY WHY WHY is she valuable enough to put out expenses like this???! She hasn’t helped ratings – they continued to fall since she got the HW title. Sheesh!

I got this from Twitter.

“@RHousewives101: -Kelly is filming.
    -Heather & Sonja are desperate to secure an apple.
    -some of the women are nervous that old faces are being brought back!”

Heather has nothing to worry about. Her and Carole are BFF and Andy and Carile are BFF-she’s safe.

I kind of think they are filming already so everyone on the show knows what’s going on.

According to RHW101, they are battling it out for a spot as full time HW. I think RHW101 knows somebody in production because of the information being tweeted that is happening as I type this.

I have a little and mean little info but I’m not saying anything until I get the ok-whoever this RHW101 knows they will be discovered in no time!!

This RHW101 said something that makes me think that maybe he/she doesn’t really know much-he/she said no one has a secure spot and had to be reminded about Bethenny-every HW fan knows Bethenny is coming back and her spot is most secure!

We know you have TM (Shhhhh).
            I don’t know how well connected RHW101 is or IF she/he is but Bravo might be playing different lineups to check chemistry.
            Yes, I think B will be full time. However, she didn’t say she was full or part time only that she was back on the show.

In Andy’s book he talks about Bethenny negotiating with Bravo and how smoothly it went-I betting they paid her big money and she WILL be holding an apple-I can’t see her accepting anything but that-it’s Bethenny!!
              Ps-she pitched Andy a show-Bethenny Starting Over….he pitched her a spot on NY-I’m thinking APPLE!!!

I’m agreeing with you. She’ll I think she’s full time.
                It’s not the first time we here the expression “nobody is safe” or “no decisions have been made” I think they throw that during filming to avoid leaks.

Wait ✋so andy denied Beth her own show?

Only wanted her on HWs ..?

He’s desperate for the ratings. Poor thing.

JacDaniels has been unusually quiet. Something is up.

BRAVO DONT BRING THIS FULL IF IT/MENTALLY UNSTABLE/EXTREMELY BORING PERSON BACK. SAVE YOUR MONEY !!!!

24. chismosa says:

So am i to understand that BH is going to both Amsterdam and Austr(al)ia???
    Wow 👌👏👏

Ashy your niece is adorable. So cute !

Maybe chris is on the phone after andy trying to negotiate Jacq’s return and prescription dosages. 💊💊

Brandi is in AustrALIA on personal appearance. I don’t know if Bravo sent a crew with her. I though filming ended a few weeks ago.

Oh thanks VVita. I’m catching up too quickly……

Australia should keep her.

I hope not since I will be there for 5 weeks after the first of the year. It’ll be nice to be in a country she is not.

How fun, enjoy! I just saw it was 97 in Sydney — yikes! Hot stuff !

She’ll be gone by then I’ll bet.
            ….now the damage she will have started and reputation left behind …. Another story 😉

25. Orson says:

If this link works, you can all share the nightmares I’m going to be having.

Chismosa – inquiring minds want to know! 🔮

This made me remember the scene where Adrienne was using hand soap to clean the bird, lol

Good morning everyone. 🌅For now.
    🌀🌀😨 Later. Have a great day.