Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E8 “Wrinkle In the Plan” Recap at Lynnfam

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E8 “Wrinkle In the Plan”

by LADebra

logo (1)

At camp everyone is disappointed they didn’t have a tribal last week. Both factions want a chance to vote out a rival.

Outplay

challenge1

Reward Challenge: Divide into 2 teams. Load a cart with heavy puzzle pieces. Push the cart down a long table. Unload the cart and repeat until all the pieces are transported. Then build a pyramid temple with the peices. From the top of the temple hoist up a flag. Winner gets a Survivor style taco bar.

Team 1: Keith, Natalie, Wes, Reed and Jermy
Team 2: Jon, Alec, Jaclyn, Baylor, Josh
Missy wasn’t picked and she sits it out with no chance of reward.

challenge2

Team 1 wins reward and fills up on tacos, burritos, beers and Margaritas. The two teams are a mix of the two prevailing alliances which keeps the strategy to a minimum.

Jon was sent solo to Exile Island. On the Island, Jon finds a new clue to the immunity island. He looks around the island and finds an immunity idol! He feels all powerful .. which is usually the kiss of death!

immunitychallenge8

Day 21. Players are shown a series of symbols. They each have cubes with the symbols on the faces of the cube and are asked to reveal the symbols in the order they were shown. In round two, in an amazing feat of memory, Jeremy wins individual immunity. Now that puts a wrinkle in the plans!

Outwit

Josh/Reed, Keith/Wes and Alec determine Baylor is their vote. Keith reveals to Jeremy & Missy that Baylor is the vote for his alliance. What a silly thing to do. And then Jacklyn appeals to Jon to vote with Jeremy’s alliance saying that while Jon was on Exile their so-called alliance ignored her, acting like she would do what Jon told her to do. I might have missed it, but I didn’t hear Jon tell Jaclyn he found the immunity idol.

Outlast

At tribal Jeff starts with the the questions:
1) Jeremy admits he had to win immunity or his name was going to be written down.
2) Josh says he is very worried he is going to get votes.
3) Wes says that the alliances are pretty clearly drawn, except for Jon and Jaclyn who have been approached by both sides.
4) Jaclyn reveals that she felt ignored when Jon was at Exile almost like she didn’t think for herself.
5) And Natalie throws Alex and Wes under the bus calling them out on their frat boy ways and attitude, saying Jon and Jaclyn should vote with the people who have been loyal to them from the beginning.
Josh is voted out 6-5. Bye Josh.

byejosh

challenewinners8

voting8

_________________________

Happy Birthday

Namaste

_________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

336 Responses to Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E8 “Wrinkle In the Plan” Recap at Lynnfam

😦

What a shame 😦 You really would think he knows better than get behind the wheel while drinking.

wow who’d thought he would do something like that.

Meh…I always found him to be obnoxious. I remember that his brother in law who appeared on the show ended up being arrested for a sexual assault on a minor.

The exploitation of the Gosselin kids, that pedophile fodder Toddlers in Tiaras…, Mama June’s drugging an overweight toddler and teaching her to dance on tables squealing “I’ll holla for a dollar” ….gets a tv only for it to be revealed she has a thing for child molester..especially ones who rape her own children…I have nothing good to say about TLC. In my mind, it stands for Torturing Little Children.

Good morning everyone. 🌅For now.
    🌀🌀😨 Later. Have a great day.

I’m getting totally stressed out :(. I’m going to Orlando/Miami for Thanksgiving and all I’ve heard for days now is how packed the airports and planes are going to be. LAX is predicted to be the most crowded airport in the country. I really, really don’t do well in crowds and I can’t hyperventilate for the next 2 weeks! I just made a plan to mute the tv during any mention of Thanksgiving travel, and count on my failing short term memory to forget the predictions for the next two weeks 😀

Oh! And I read that Jon did tell Jaclyn about his idol, and I guess I did miss it!

Don’t worry about all that travel talk now-it’s too soon!! Mute that TV!!
      I want you to know that I never comment on your Survivor blog b/c I haven’t watched one episode yet!! My DVR is recording but I always forget to watch!! I’m hoping to have time to binge watch over the weekend.

ooOoo, that’s what I did when MTH was blogging Survivor – I ended up reading the blog and not watching at all cause the blog was so good!

I feel for you LA. I suggest giving yourself PLENTY OF TIME (more than what the usual suggested time) to do what you have to do before your board and then get as far away from the crowds as you can. Find a ‘happy’ space to wait out until you’re ready to board. Good luck!

My family makes fun of me … I’m one of those “I’d rather wait a couple of hours at the airport than risk rushing around like a chicken with no head”. But it helps me not stress out, so that’s what I do. 🙂 And it works for me and anyone traveling with me lol!

Thanks Veena and LADebra for the blog today. Deb, I feel for you because I am the same way, however I’m fortunate in that I don’t have to use an airport to see my family.

You should probably avoid the regular part of the news and stick with the weather. The news will probably be creating another stress in a couple weeks telling us that since the retailers put out Christmas in October – they are running out of inventory – oh the horrors of holiday stress! 😦

I know! it’s too early for Holiday stress! … I have end of year audits coming up on top of everything else, and I’m just gonna take a Xanax and calm down !

You need the app Jill has so you can get Ramona’s “take a xanax!” Now, I feel for ya with the audits! Been on both sides of the audit coin, worked for a CPA for a while and then went to do accounting and HR for small businesses and oh my gosh, I was audited to death at my last job was corporate (before self-employment) and they changed hands,went int’l and then public and I kid you not audits 4x in 2 years!!! Privately of course, not the gov’t. My books/records always good but there is worry you did it all right and it’s a PITA with someone over your shoulder. Good luck with your audit!

😦
      I am so sorry this is causing you anxiety, I know traveling on planes can be difficult for a lot of people and to do it during the busiest time, is especially challenging. I hope you have a direct flight so that once you are on the plane, you can just start to relax.

Maybe you can see your doctor and ask for a mild sedative?

XANAX! haha!

• Laineylainey says:

Hi lady! I feel anxious about traveling too. Like u I make sure I am a good 2 hrs early. I try try try to buy nonstop direct flights and I also pay extra on swest go example to board earlier. It’s always worth it. On my way to lax from atx, there was a snobby man in front of me who kept passing gas. Then on the way back the there was a guy who removed his shoes!!!!!! Your feet STANK put yr shoes on!!!! Oooops this isn’t helping u is it? Hey there are done thing you can’t help like the asshples on the plane but there are things u can help like packing light, getting there early, buying nonstop direct flights, and…do what u can to board early.

All great advice! It’s a 5 hr flight to Orlando so I try to get a window seat and sleep. Oh yea, and it’s the red eye out of LAX so I’m already pooped. My mute plan is working like a charm thank you guys for all the great suggestions. It always makes me feel so in control when I come up with a way to work around the stressers lol.

So I’m reading Andy’s book – he’s talking about what they want to do with NY for the season that is currently filming – and mentions they are considering 4 options, “each involves layoffs and rehires.” We know Bethenny ended up being the rehire, and perhaps when she agreed that set up the remainder of the cast. Is anyone else missing but Aviva? Have we seen Kristen filming?

I’m loving these reruns of BH-Faye the morally currupt Faye- just gave Brandi the business and I enjoyed it more this time than I did back then-I know everyone hates Faye but what she said was the truth-Brandi is vicious and she hits and runs! Faye says she can’t wait to hear what Brandi says about her and Brandi says she has nothing to say-her twitter and blogs said otherwise!
    Coming up next is the Brandi Shaenna sit down idea talked about while Lisa and braless nipple shower Brandi are shopping!!

• I Need A Life! says:

Jill, I don’t hate Faye. She seems to get right to the heart of the story. Brandi really has nothing to say because there’s nothing in her brain. There’s nothing for me to look forward to with the HW. I can’t watch the BH ladies. That photo of Ramona and Beth the other day closed the NY chapter for me.

There are so many good shows on that watching these HWs seems kind of like a waste of time-however I’m going to watch BH and NY because I can’t help myself and I love Bethenny-

• itsnotreality says:

Omg, you still love Bethenny? I still like her too, flaws and all. I also liked her talk show and think it would have got better.

I miss the old Bethenny – I don’t know if I can get back to that place with her. She drew me in and totally blew my opinion and image of what I thought her to be. Shame on me I guess.

BH, NY and ATL are the best ones. Brandi will determine how much I watch BH. NY was going to be iffy but Leg was fired so I’m cool w/NY. We’ll see how OC goes if Tamra’s on cuz I’m thru w/her.

JNNTJ what I didn’t like about FayKe was she was rarely present at the occurrence of what went down and when she was at the aftermath just shot her mouth off at info she got 2nd hand from Kyle and it was just so that she could hopefully become a HW. It just got her fired as a “friend of”. Even though Brandi was just “hit and run” w/her nastiness FayKe was rarely there when it kicked off.

“Friends of” always try to get in the mix so I don’t hold that against her-I do believe that she had a perfect read on Brandi and everything she said about her was the truth!!

Brandi just told Shaenna-“I win”…win what? She’s in the same exact spot today as she was in when she had this sit down-she’s no winner!!

Nope. Scheann’s married. She’s happy. Living out her dream writing music and singing at venues. She’s no Diana Ross but she’s doing it. Lisa adores her. Brandi NOT. Brandi’s not hardly winning.

You aren’t winning if you can’t even manage to keep your rentals year after year. Brandi is as Brandi will always be, a mess.

I can’t decide if the pics of uber yucky KK or Mama Joyce’s interview are bothering me more. I’m really almost sick to my stomach that I’m bombarded with these two horrific individuals at every turn – TV, internet, newspaper, radio, etc. Something is so wrong in this universe that these two morally-starved urchins are garnering such attention. If they were both to walk into my office right now, I would spit on them and then call child services for their children to be taken into protective custody. There’s the bottom of the barrel, but look underneath it; that’s where you will find these two. Now I need to go and take a shower.

So tell us how you really feel, Husker… I hear you!!!

I bet it’s below freezing in Huskertown, because it was 34 here this morning…which is quite unusually early, but getting to wear different things is a bonus.

• I Need A Life! says:

HH, I was watching The Soup, and Joel McHale said it best after KK. “Please let a comet hit us.”

HA! 😆

It is a bit nippy out. I think it was 11 degrees driving into work this morning with a high of 28 for the next few days and then, TA DA! Snow on Saturday afternoon. I’m tough so I can take it! As long as I don’t have to scrape my car windows!

And amen to Joel McHale. Why can’t this poor excuse for a family see themselves for the joke that the rest of us see them to be? No self respect at all – totally morally bankrupt. It’s really quite sad, but I would have to care about them, which I don’t. So this will be my last comment on it. Maybe . . .

Joel is crazy. 🙂

KK?

In radiology waiting rooms all morning. I don’t think I have any problems but they are particularly fond of my breasts here :-/

Survivor – I find myself routing for Jeremy, so I very pleased with his immunity win! Nice necklace too. I’m glad that Josh will be on the Jury. Jaclyn is sitting pretty right now, along with Jon and she should have kept her mouth shut! The complaining about how the guys treated her drew unnecessary attention…Jon might have to give his idol to her if she can’t zip it in weeks to come.
    #tacooverload 😆

• Sending good thoughts to your breasts!!!! (((TT)))

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Tartly! I wanted to ask but didn’t want to be intrusive. I hope everything goes well for you today! Hang in there….sometimes getting the mammo and ultrasound can take for hours.
      I’m also glad Jeremy won the immunity idol! I Want one of them (jac and Jon)to start feeling some heat in the next few episodes!

I think Jac has opened herself up for being a target! Thanks, Foxy…you are remembering what an awful time I had of this 6 months ago, aren’t you. Well, they made me do both tests again but it didn’t make me scream inside and cry. Went so much better this time and all is well – BUT they like my breasts SO much I have to come back 6 mos.! No symptoms, no family history, just really dense tissue…and thankfully medical insurance.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

That’s really great news to hear! We’ll be here in another 6 months to cheer you on again. 🙂

• itsnotreality says:

I hope everything goes well and am sending good thoughts!😘

Positive thoughts TexasTart. You’re going to be just fine. Big HUGS to you. But as long as they are fond of your breasts and don’t fondle your breasts things are lookin up girl. 😉

Brandi is changing her tune. You asked Camille for advice about talking to Scheana. Camille told you if it was her she would. Now, because you want to vilify Lisa, you’re saying you did it for Scheana. What you speak on TH Brandi TOTALLY contradict what we saw on screen.

Watching BH last season. I see that NJ Secrets Revealed part deux I guess it is Dina &Lexi get nose jobs. Did y’all pay any attention to Dina and see that she had her nose done?

11. I Need A Life! says:

Dina Downer here…ET reports Bravo is following Tre as she gets ready to leave for prison. (Just a rumor though.) It reminds me of the day that the ex-Illinois Governor, Blago, entered prison. Here’s a man with a young family and he’s walking into prison without a chance to see them for 12 years or so. Cameras were everywhere. They were there as he left his house that morning in the dark. There was a scene of that prison door closing, shot by helicopters. I’m sure we’re going to see the same thing with Tre. Let me tell you, the reality of it is going to send a shock through your system. You will jump up, grab your children, and run for the park, the mall, the toy store. You will get a manicure, you will go out to dinner with friends. You will never, ever appreciate your freedom more than that day. And you will be grateful to hug your babies that night.

I’m not one way or he other with Teresa-I don’t love/hate her but my heart breaks just thinking about her girls. She said at the reunion the other night that she wishes she could take them with her and I was shaking my head YES because I was thinking the same thing!! Of course she doesn’t want to bring her girls to prison but I knew exactly what she was saying (she got so much hate on twitter for saying it-people just love to hate on her words even when they know the meaning is not that she wants her girls to go to prison). I always feel like when I’m with my girls no matter what happens we will be okay-I can’t even try to imagine being away from them-I can’t and I don’t-it would put me in a bad place!! If they show her going away I don’t think I would even be able to watch.

Anybody with a pea size brain GOT what she meant. However, haters are gonna hate.

• I Need A Life! says:

I’m not on Twitter, but I get this feeling that you can say whatever you want because, “It’s MY opinion.” I’d love to be in one of their houses when their kid says, “Mom. You are fat. You smell. The dog laying on the dining room table makes me vomit. You can’t punish me because this is MY opinion.”

Right. 🙂

The excuses for being cruel for unsolicited statements that really bothering me are “I’m just being honest” and “I’m keepin’ it real!”. And as an aside, I’ve learned that if the preliminary answer to a question you ask is “Do you really want me to answer that?”, you will never like the answer.

• shamrockblonde says:

being with my kids makes me brave even when I am the one who is scared – totally understood her meaning but as is her way, she said it badly –

Yeah people just want to hate. I totally get what she means. If she could pack them up in a suitcase she would.

Yeah I can imagine that’s just how Tre will be followed for the media and it will probably be just how you say it for how she will live the last few days at home. That will be sad for them.

The argument w/Ken & Maurice over Brandi should just call Adrienne about the “letter” “lawsuit”, potatoe, patatoe, from Adrienne’s lawyer where Brandi spent $2Gs for her lawyer to respond to. LOL We had much much much discussion about that. Very spritied discussion if I remember. Haha. 😆😆😆😆

And we never saw he stupid letter!! (Because Brandi never got a letter!!!)

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

She got “a letter.” It just wasn’t addressed to her and didn’t pertain to her. She stayed at a Holiday Inn though.

So, when Brandi tells Kim about Game Night that it wasn’t not true but it was “incorrect”. That tells me Kim was doing some type of drugs in the bathroom.
    This is what I gather from that exchange.

If you believe anything Brandi says-then yes. If you remember that she’s a liar then no.

No, I was watching Kim’s expression when she said it and you could tell that Kim knew what Brandi was talking about. Kyle was next to Kim when the exchange took place as well and they both just sat there quiet as if thinking. That’s what led me to believe Kim ( as reported on other blogs) was doing some other type of drugs because neither Kim nor Kyle rebutted, they just sat ther quiet and it was continuous they didn’t edit and splice that part.

After Brandi just dropped a bomb about Adrienne I think every one was giving her a wide berth-no one wanted to get on her bad side because no one knew what would fly out of her mouth-and it doesn’t matter if it’s true or not-as long as it’s said on reality TV it gets picked up and then it’s everywhere!! I think Kim has been a drunk since day one but drugs are speculation -which as a viewer is expected-but as a co worker it’s just mean and low down-just like Brandi.

If I were one of them sitting at that table I would’ve told Brandi she was a Bit*h and I don’t want her anywhere near me.

She could’ve took pills or had a mini bottle of vodka in her purse. Only Kim knows.

The secret. The secret!!! 😆😆😂 Remember that?

Mauricio DID NOT attack Brandi but Brandi sure as shit attacked him!!

Oh Lisa!!! I forgot that every time they all talked about Brandi and the fakesuit Lisa turned it all back to HER and what Adrienne said to HER!! She has a real gift!!

Because she’s Queen! 👑 ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN!!! 💞👑

I got what she meant in the conversation that Adrienne had attacked her. If momma’s boy Mauricio wasn’t so far up Adr$enne’s and Paul’$ a$$. He eouldve let Lisa finish.

Mauricio acted like the bratty, only son, momma’s boy he is.

Mauricio did nothing to show me his head was up Adrienne’s ass-but I wasn’t watching him-I was busy being entertained by Ken and Lisa trying to get their heads up Brandi’s ass!!
        The Queen turns every convo back to “me”…”when it happened to me” “what about what Adrienne did to me”…”me me me”….lord the Queen needs to give it a rest!!

Mauricio was just as rude as Jim Marchese on that scene. It was none of his business to involve and insert himself into Brandi’s and Adriene’s fight.
          Ken, already said why he got involved. He felt Mauricio was attacking Brandi and tried to defend her.

Poor single Brandi need Kens head up her butt!! Oh please-Brandi attacked Mauricio-and he had every right to say whatever he wanted-it was a GROUP discussion so that makes it everyone’s business!
            Brandi was lying about getting used and Mauricio knew it-I get that you don’t like him but he didn’t attack her-she attacked him. If a woman spoke to Kevin like and he just sat back and didn’t respond in the same manner I would buy him a present!! And I would tell poor single all alone screwed up Brandi to back the EFF up!!

I think that blind support and always saying “she’s sad, she’s lonely, she’s a single mother, she’s hurt” is what backfired.

He was trying to get that listing🎶.

Oh gosh. The Yo telling the guy “you gotta learn English”. 🙂

This lady was also on Flipping Out.

Which lady??? I missed a few minutes!!

That medium or spiritual guide whatever is called lady.

The one that went to Kim’s house? Remember Kim couldn’t go to Kyles house when the medium was coming b/c she said it was against her religion?? Kim is a real kook!!

Kyle’s psychic. Her name is Rebecca I think or maybe it was another one. I don’t remember. Kim is such a non factor on that show.
            Kim Richards has the best job!

Yolanda…”Daddy works to support the horses..” She’s annoying.
    #lemonhead

20. itsnotreality says:

Watching Beverly Hills reruns and Yolanda is telling the workers to learn English. Yes, I do think when someone comes to this country they should learn the language and laws of this country, but she was in a very different situation then the workers. She was already rich. The worker is probably earning minimum wage doing back breaking work. I was born here but my parents left the four oldest of us in Mexico when I was a baby. When I came back at 12 I didn’t know how to read or write at all and only spoke an indigenous languge. I had go to work right away cleaning houses, picking oranges, and taking care of my younger sisters.so it was hard for me to learn English, plus I had to learn Spanish because of where I lived. I still struggle with the English language and it’s not for lack of trying.

Yes when you go to live or work in another country I think you need to speak and understand the first language of the country.

I agree.

My father’s parents and aunts and uncles were immigrants. Now I miss hearing the way they’d mangle English. If it wasn’t using a Yiddish word here and there, it was the way they’d arrange the words in their sentences. And often both.

My grandmother lived in this country for 70 years and never lost her accent. There were always some words she would never say in English. I still call them by the Italian names if I don’t stop myself.

21. I LOVE watching these old episodes of Beverly Hills! Brandi shows us what an A$$ she is. I cannot believe she went after Adrienne during this season and then last season went after Lisa and was blaming Lisa for her attacks on Adrienne. Very crazy!

I really wish it had been Baylor gone last night – she and her Mom make quite the pair – while I did not like the way Keith said it, he was right about Baylor – glad Jeremy won immunity – the J&J power couple better start paying attention – I didn’t care for the guys behavior either, but when you don’t say anything, and allow yourself to be treated that way, its your fault too – I’m not really sure who I want to win – I do know who I want gone – Baylor, that Alec guy and Missy –

still liking Keith, but unsure about the rest of the motley crew –

worst of all, I don’t mind Natalie!!! – aggravating!!

Watching these old episodes reminds me of how many things Brandi started that went nowhere -this night school stripping thing was soooooo stupid and what happened to her dress line? I guess there’s more money in hoodies that say FU than in dresses that show your boobs!!

Lisa was not protecting Brandi. You were rude to her Mauricio at the restaurant. HE WAS. It was on film when you dismissed her.

He dismissed her because it wasn’t about HER-even though she tried her hardest to make it about HER-it wasn’t. And she was protecting Brandi then and for the entire season.

The way he did it was very ungentlemanlike. I was specifically answering Mauricio’s question as to was Lisa short with him. That is the reason why she was short not because she was protecting Brandi. Mauricio was rude to Lisa. That’s why.

He was short because she was butting in so she could make it about her-if she would have remembered it wasn’t about her none of that would have happened-but it always has to be about the Queen-it must be in her contract or something.

“she was butting in” LIKE Mauricio was “butting” into Brandi’s and Adriene’s issues? YES!

Yes!!! So now say Lisa should mind her own business and we will be all set!!

VV, is it possible that Mauricio did know the truth about who the letter was addressed to but was probihited from putting the truth by those damn producers?

25. That Marissa was a moron for talking so much crap about her VERY rich husband. Anyone know if she is still married?

She’s making cringe all over again!! So stupid-it’s like she forgot she was being filmed? Idk-I talk crap about my husband to my bestie when he annoys me but I would never say things like that on TV!!

• itsnotreality says:

She didn’t just say oh my husband never listens or something minuscule that most of probaly say, she said she missed out on things and that he wasn’t her type, etc. He should have said,”Bye and good luck with that”.Brandi was right about this ONE thing he loved her more than she did.

They’re going to Vegas for Brandi’s pole dancing class. She’s packing and said “at least I’m still a hoochie. I was at 19 and still am.” Well she said it and we totally agree.

Oh all the past and present HWs will be a Kyle’s white party and Brandi will be frozen out by them.. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 me a river.

“When you pass 45 things don’t say in shape by eating bacon”…shut up Yolanda-I like bacon!!!

• itsnotreality says:

Diva can you find something that says cheesecake is good for you?(jk)😜

I second that!!!

We say cheesecake is good for you. That’s all that matters. 😀

• CHEESECAKE…Is Cheesecake a Healthy Dessert?

Cheesecake is alternately a healthy and unhealthy food. Its basic ingredients, eggs, cheese and sugar, are heavy, rich foods and when combined together, can enhance the calorie content of a dish. But they are also nutritionally rich foods, that can contribute to an individual’s growth and development. The nutrient analysis of a plain cheesecake slice is tabulated below.

Vitamins
            Phosphorus
            74 mg
            Potassium
            72 mg
            Sodium
            166 mg

*Nutrient facts referenced from the USDA database
            Read more at Buzzle: http://www.buzzle.com/articles/how-healthy-is-cheesecake-calories-and-nutrition.html

• thedesigndiva2 says:

I sent mr ford on his weekly grocery shopping expedition… he SURPRISED me with a carrot cake and red velvet…. it was a BOGO in the bakery… he forgot the fried rice but cake makes it forgivable….
              he bitched about having to dig in the back top shelf for stouffers creamed chipped beef..again on sale… I told him WTF.. you’re 6 ft 3 … with gorilla arms..how much of a stretch could it be… short ass here has to LITERALLY climb into the freezer to get it….

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I’m roflmao Diva. I can picture you doing that.
                This shorty used to accost tall customers and ask them to reach for me. I’d break my neck trying to climb anything.

• LOL Barb…I just have to be careful on those days I wear short dresses…no panties…cheap cheek show when I reach up…lol might cause a heart attack for an old man….

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Brrrr. Freezer without drawers. Frozen cheeks. Maybe you should carry a portable defibrillator for those days? 😀

I AM PRINTING THIS AND SHOWING IT TO MY HUSBAND

• VV… mr ford has been doing this since the middle of may.. I am house bound.. he also CLEANS the house…not what I call DIVA clean but it’s clean…. I log all his HILARIOUS trips to the store on my facebook page…. I wanted to go with a him a few weeks ago and he said NO… I think he has the hots for one of the cashiers there and he doesn’t want her to know I am the WIFE…lol lol … ya know..being the crazy red head and all….hahahahahahaha
                he is an endless supply of entertainment for sure….. and a good sport about it…
                diva

Diva, sorry about being house bound. Prayers your way. You and Mr. Ford are the cutest couple. Laughter is good for the soul.

LOL I like bacon too but I was like “your so right Yo ” 🙂

I’m sure Adrienne was p*ssed that the ladies stayed at the Four Srasons in Vegas and not the Palms.

Camille Camille that is the reason why Adrienne kept looking at her every when Adrienne slandered Lisa at reunion.

Is Brandi lying when she says Adrienne only owns 2% of the Palms?

Obviously, Camille doesn’t watch her own show. There were a couple of scenes with Lisa and Guillermo (introduced as her SUR partner).

The blog has been updated with Happy Birthday Namaste! 🎂

Happy Birthday Namaste!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

ATL is on if you missed it Sunday. Bloop!! 😘

Since I’ve been electronically discriminated against HUFF! and can not download FUN HW graphics because it’s only for the “i” people. 🙄 it’s up to you Lainey to go get the Real Housewives app and you’ll see “Twerkin’ on the piano”. Please get that and wear it in my honor! 😛

Camille, Taylor and Adrienne will be on WWHL Tuesday night after the premier of BH-strange choice of guests no???

38. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Great blog today! I haven’t watched Survivor yet but I am happy that Jeremy is safe!

I watched the BH scene today when they were dining at the Moroccan restaurant–goodness gracious Yolanda’s hair and outfit!! She needs a serious make under. Lol

LADebra, as others have suggested, just try to get there a little earlier so that the line isn’t so bad. Also, if you can’t take a Xanax or something else, sugar water comes in handy. Also, if you have a tablet or phone–download your favorite shows or books and have your earphones ready to go so that you can’t hear people in the airport as much. Wishing you much luck that day. 🙂

WHAT IN THE NAME OF SAM HILL (that’s an expression right??) IS GOING WITH THESE EMOJIS?? it was one thing when it messed with my Drunky smokes but now it’s gone and screwed up my tennis match!! I don’t like at all!!!
    Look at these JANKY tennis ball 🎾🎾🎾🎾🎾
    And these dumb Drunky smokes 🍺🚬🍺🚬🚬🍸🍻
    WHATS HAPPENING?!?!?

40. chismosa says:

Happy birthday Namaste !!!
    (@itches!)
    Hope you had a lovely day 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉🎊🎊

41. chismosa says:

LADeb, I’m so sorry you’re feeling stressed. I vote for a mild valium. You barely feel it !!

Poor gal …… I didn’t know this about LAX

JNNTJ I want “Bloop” if it’s one. 🙂

44. mrs peabody says:

You guys are so funny, half the time I have no idea what you are talking about or referring about, but you do entertain me greatly.

45. chismosa says:

Ok:
    These avatars that are just making this the best Thursday ever — thanks ASHY! 👏👏👏, my thoughts:

NAMASTE— you got the best one ever ! Made for you

VV — you need to be Shi shi shi …. Right? Unless another queen lisa one comes along

JILL- you MUST stay a brandi, at least while the show is on. You’re like her #1 FAN!

Can you remind me, when did Kyle say you’re such a fu**** liar? Was this last season, my first season – or is this like finger-pointing with Kim at Brandi stuff that was pre- me?

I wish there was one for carlton, even through she’s gone.

I love ashy —- if I can program it I will.

What will princess Pindy be???? She’s the QUEEN of avatars !

Twerkin by the piano is hysterical. — tarts I see you have taken claim to that. Good one 🙋
    And gone with the wind.

Yo has got to have one for oranges or cleanses.

JILL be bootlegin over here LOL

CABS ARE HEEEERE!
    lol

Kyle said it season one to Camille “you’re such a fu**ing liar Camille”…all dragged out and slow like-it was pretty awesom!! ( I’m the only Kyle fan in the entire world-whatevs!!)
      Yolanda’s says something about talking trash I think but there is a lemon one
      I don’t want to be Brandi-she boring and annoying!!!

😆

I finally finish in the kitchen and seriously ask my husband “now what do I watch on Thursday night?” and he very seriously replied “The Real Housewives from Outer Space”

I ask you which is worse, that I don’t know what I watch on Thursday or that he assumes it has to be RH?!

So embarrassing 😳 Maybe I’ll read a book!

Hey Jill, do you have the copies of Andy’s book ready? Alleged copies. Hehe

46. chismosa says:

LADeb needs to be TAKE A XANAX……

I love that one !!!!!

JILL maybe there will be a discount on it. Then Ill get it.

The legitamite actresses downgrading their careers to go to Bravo already have ones!

You old TROLL— that’s hysterical !

“Maggie get your dessert”
    “Maggie hurry up and eat your dessert”
    Maggie go brush your teeth hurry up”
    “Maggie SCANDAL IS ON TONIGHT-GET IN BED FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!”

You’re such a good mom…you gave her dessert! LOL

Meanwhile the show starts in 2 minutes and she wants to discuss her day!! NOW??? I have been asking about her precious day since she got off the bus…she plays mind games this kid!! GO TO SLEEP!!!

LOLOLOLOL

Time to grind down some xanax into her nightime snack on Thursdays …..

She knows I want her in bed by 8:45 on Thursday so she plays games!! She’s a tricky little thing!!! She came out of her room 3 times during the show-she needed a hug then a kiss then some water…she never does this on a Tuesday or Wednesday!!!

Apparently Jillzy has signed a seven figure multi-year deal to be a spokesperson with Streit’s, a major player in the matzo and Passover food biz based out of NY.

While I’m not surprised they’d select her – I’m shocked at how much $$ the deal is worth.

7 figures! 😮 That’s crazy!

I don’t believe it. Passover is a week long holiday in the spring and, let’s face it, it has a limited market. There’s NO way a company in that business could afford to pay a disliked celebrity like JZ that much money to be their spokeswoman. Maybe they could afford to pay Joan Rivers that much, but JZ? Not a chance.

NeNe has blogged on her own site – in addition to pushing her clothing line, she tells us she’s staring on Broadway, will be on her fourth and final season of Glee as Coach Roz, and has a new Production company with shows under development (hey like Andy Cohen and Mariah Q).

Then she slams someone -not sure who – with this,

“As far as Phaedra and Apollo, it’s always sad to see a family end no matter who’s right or wrong. I’m glad I can say I was a rock for Phaedra during this time and never judged her. This definitely should be an eye opener for her as well, because it’s always the ones you never thought would support you that do and the ones you thought would be there during rough times that always seem to magically disappear.”

It’s gotta be Kim.

Interesting. I thought she was a big broadway star with no time for HW chat. Ummmhmm. Think she’s poking at Kandi. She and Phaedra were/are tight…but maybe Nene filled some void …maybe Kandi had to be away on business – her play – when it hit the fan. Hard to imagine Kandi letting Phaedra down, but it just couldn’t be anyone else!

Hey – she got the country right this time

52. chismosa says:

Tarts I’m sorry I am behind on today’s blog but I just saw you had some health issues today. I hope you’re doing well.
    I’ll write you soon xoxo
    😘😷

—–

Pindy – please get better soon. I can’t take just having JILL entertain me around here. 🙄
    I miss Y-O-U

hahahahaaaaaaaaa jk bestie ! Lol 😆

True story. Video is only 1 minute and 38 seconds long.

54. Orson says:

Well, I got curious and found Andy’s Diary in epub format. If it really sucks, I’m going to be really angry at some people here! 😡
    That being said, on Facebook I have an account as Orson Buggy and if for any reason anyone wanted to send me a private message, that’d be a way to do so.

RHOBH premier party last night-minus Brandi…she’s away but she doesn’t know which country she is visiting…what a dingdong!!!

They all look pretty. IDK if it’s the dress but Kyle looks like she’s put on weight. She looks good and if she did it looks good on her but she’s kinda obsessed w/her weight so I wonder how she feels about how she looks in this pic?

Rebecca Natalie Former from Games of Thrones was just on GMA. Good news for you. She said next season the dragons will get larger. 😊

She’s good on Game of Thrones, but she was OUTSTANDING as Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.

I’m sad for those chained-up adolescent dragons. We need to call the ASPC”D” and report the stupid khaleesi for dragon abuse.

Good morning everyone. TGIF. 🙂
    Have a great day.

58. I Need A Life! says:

Good morning. I caught up on that Mama June ET interview. When you put lipstick on a pig, you’re still looking at a pig. But if you saw it, I’m curious. Do you think she suffers from dyslexia or is plain unable to read? Perhaps that’s why she never read the documents and was so adamant about not reading them in front of Brooke? Doesn’t matter.

Oye Vey! Say it ain’t so about Jill!! 7 figures. How?

My mom was telling me when the child molestation case was going on June lost custody to her kids to her mom. She was supposed to pay her mom $100 mth child support, never paid. She owed her mom $4,000 something and recently paid it or be locked up. This stuff coming out is crazy.