Brandi Glanville Podcasts Numbers 35 and 36 at Lynnfam

brandicrabs

Brandi Glanville Podcast by Kit9

Podcast 35

Guests: Alison and Skip Bedell from Catch a Contractor on Spike.

The Bedell’s have a dog in the studio. Brandi says her chihuahua only likes her bf and she thinks it’s because they’re both Mexican. They talk about the show, Catch a Contractor, which is a gotcha show for bad contractors. Skip knows Adam Carolla who is also involved with the show. The show often features physical confrontations. Brandi mentions her father is a handiman/carpenter who cut off several fingers. She refers to her parents house as “little” at 2,000 sq feet(I call it “normal”).

Skip says there are many more good contractors than bad and feels the show helps get the bad ones who are damaging his profession. He has some suggestions for consumers…get estimates from several people who are licensed, go online to see if there are comlaints against them with the state licensing board.

Brandi had a contractor issue when remodeling her house with Eddie. She wanted to murder the contractor who told her to “put a rug over it” when he installed the wrong tile. Brandi asks if Skip wanted to do the show to show off his tattoos. He admits it’s a great showcase of them with his tight work shirts.

Brandi wants a similar gotcha show for deadbeat dads. Skip talks about Manny, who was a repeat offender who they’ve targetted more than once on their show. His second appearance on the show got violent when the wronged homeowner, who was also Manny’s friend and fellow US Marine, snuck back in the house and jumped him! It took most of the crew to break up the fight.

They are active on social media and live tweet the show. They say they don’t get hate mail. Brandi’s producer wants Skip to do a beefcake calendar. Which leads, predictably, to Brandi making a power tool comment. I’m suprised it took so long.

——————————————————————-

Podcast 36

Open phones

Caller and his best friend got into nasty fight and seeks Brandi’s advice because he “really looks up to” her(good god). Brandi wants to know if they were drunk at the time(a perfectly reasonable question in TamponBrandi world). Brandi doesn’t think you can hold someone accountable if they’re drinking(she said in what may be the most self serving statement. Ever).

Q: Brandi’s fav memories from being on the show? Getting close to women she’d have never met otherwise, “in real life”. She says she loves all of them for the most part and that they’re a dysfunctional family and says she’s been an asshole at times, too(she said in what may be the greatest understatement. Ever).

Q: If Brandi wasn’t on BH, which franchise would she be on? Atlanta for sure(please. She wouldn’t last two seconds!). She mentions CA and says it was so stressful it gave her panic attacks. But, that it was a good learning experience.

Q: Has Brandi ever seen the video of her modeling bathing suits three months after giving birth on youtube? No.

Q: Is Brandi is going to write another book? Yes. She’s searching for a subject because she’s written everything she can on ‘romance’. Still, she says she has a book deal in place for #3.

British caller. He says he and his friends are “obsessed” with Brandi. Brandi hopes he’s still a fan after this season. He says he’s seen the trailer for the new season and he loved it. She says they are all “so ill-behaved, it’s just sad”. Is it hard to be in reality tv? No, because she views it as a job and she has her “tv friends” and her “real friends”.

Does she see the women outside the show? She said she did hang out with Lisa when they were close. She hangs out with Yolanda and Camile. She loves Kim, calls her like a “little sister”.

He asks about Kyle and she says, “ewwww”. She says she tried with her and liked her for “about a hot second”(when she needed an ally against Lisa) but calls her a “flip flopper”. She says Kyle will “stab you in the back the second she thinks it’s good for her”(drunken pot, kettle, all that). “I like her one second and the next we’re in a fight. It’s so weird”.

Back to CA-she says it was hell and that it was “the hardest thing I’ve ever done besides getting a divorce”. She assures us that she and Kenya are going to be good tv and says Kenya is pure evil.

Caller wants to know Brandi’s diet secrets. She eats pretty much what she wants but doesn’t eat huge portions. She also doesn’t eat desert because she’d rather save the calories for alcohol(shocker!). She then tells the caller to watch the new season but don’t judge her!

Q: Would Brandi ever get back together with Eddie if he left Leann? No because she no longer has respect for him. She is dating now and her bf is watching her boys for the first time.

Brandi tells the caller this is the wildest season ever. Asked about Lisa Rinna, Brandi says she is a doll but a bit of a problem starter(apparently big sis Brandi is a-ok with Lisa throwing drinks in her little sis’s face?). Brandi then whines that Lisa R. tells people how it is-like she does- but Lisa, unlike her, gets a pass for it(gee, maybe Lisa manages to do it without being a vicious a hole).

Caller: if you can slap Lisa, why can’t you punch Sheana? Brandi says she can’t confirm she slaps Lisa(confirming the slap was phony, joking, not serious). Brandi says she beats people up in her head but she has boys and has to try to set a good example which she claims isn’t easy being around these women(and gravity. And alcohol. And tampons).

She says she doesn’t watch “that show”, VPR, anymore. She claims she never really did. They’re young and she can’t relate to them(huh? This is the woman that loves that show about 20something rich kids). She says that what goes around, comes around and Sheanna will get hers. Brandi says she doesn’t wish bad on people but that “you really do get back what you put out there in life”.

Caller: How is everyone getting along with the new housewives? Brandi can confirm she gets along really well with one of them-the other “not so much”.

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

203 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcasts Numbers 35 and 36 at Lynnfam

Confirmed lie. Why?

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

She has the mentality of a three year old. You can watch a little girl write on a wall, but when you ask her what happened, you’re going to hear “I don’t know.”

3. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

If I was positive it wouldn’t do any damage, I’d douse my iPad in holy water after reading this amount of bullshit.

Happy Friday, peeps.

Good morning again everyone.

Rebecca Natalie Former from Games of Thrones was just on GMA. Good news for you. She said next season the dragons will get larger. 😊

I saw her. (Day off)

She’s good on Game of Thrones, but she was OUTSTANDING as Anne Boleyn in The Tudors.

I’m sad for those chained-up adolescent dragons. We need to call the ASPC”D” and report the stupid khaleesi for dragon abuse.

7. I Need A Life! says:

Hi. Does anyone here live in Pittsburgh? I saw the first episode of a reality show last night on A&E called the Godfather of Pittsburgh. It might be fascinating. If you live there, tell me if this guy’s for real.
    Everything’s in here. Kids like Gotti, (only one really is exceptionally street smart), then there’s the ongoing family fight between brother and sister, (Tre & Joe), and you have the outcast brother-in-law (Joe Guidice), …oh…and there’s the Italian mom crying throughout the whole show who reminds me of Tre’s mom and aunt. You have the men’s club scenes which are right out of the Sopranos. There is a Carmella character. I don’t think this a mob family. The lead, who is the, “Godfather,” makes all the Jersey guys look like the Jersey boys.

I read a couple articles on this “Real Sopranos of Pittsburgh” and came away with the feeling that this program is as authentic and realistic as “Amish Mafia”.

I’ve never watched Amish Mafia, is it real or another HW’S type show? I know nothing about it.

Amish Mafia I’ve never watched but I’ve heard it’s fake. The promo commercials I’ve seen over the last few seasons showed Amish men w/guns looking like they were out for revenge against men, hurting them. Looked very Mafiaish to me, not Amish. Amish and Mafia don’t make sense to me.

• Veena (NMD) says:

How are you liking the book (giggle)

I haven’t started it yet. I downloaded it to my laptop. I still need to move it to my Nook.

And just for the record, if I hate it, I am quite prepared to:
          1. Count to three at you.
          B. Point my finger at you.
          iii. Stop this blog, turn it around, and take it home. And you realize if I have to do that, NOBODY gets ice cream. And it’ll all be YOUR fault.
          4th. Show your prom date all those embarrassing naked tushie pictures we took when you were a baby and toddler.
          0101. Tell everyone that you throw like a gurl.

😑

• Read the comments..one in there mentions joe and tre…lol….http://iajournal.com/vince-isoldi-godfather-pittsburgh/.

• I Need A Life! says:

Oh diva…My stomach hurts from laughing at those comments!!! Thank you. Honestly…that board really could have been a show. I literally sat down to watch anything last night. Little did I know the hate that has been brewing in Pittsburgh. I always thought the godfather of Pittsburgh was Mike Ditka. I’m going to keep watching this. (Maybe I’ll add that comment and see who slams me with spaghetti sauce.)

• thedesigndiva2 says:

I NEED A LIFE….glad you enjoyed it…vince is a real weinie… he doesn’t have any pull there at all…lol lol lol I always thought the ROONEYS ran PITT…
            diva

Oooh. Interesting. I don’t recall seeing any promo on A&E or any other channel for the show.

8. VVβ„’ says:

If Bravo is attempting to portray Brandi as a victim this season, it’s going to be an epic fail. Viewers are smarter than that.

BH is on. The Paris trip.

It’s cold. I’m freezing! AND there was a little snow last night. Sigh. ❄️⛄️

I like snow at Christmas-πŸŽ…πŸŽ„πŸŽafter that snow can suck it.

Not another winter like last year!!!!!

• Where are you at? We are in Northeast Ohio. We got bout 2 inches, but some people closer to the lake for near a foot! TOO SOON!!!

Really? I used to date a girl who was going to Kent State.

New Jersey. We just got a dusting. You’re right it’s TOO SOON for 2 inches or a foot! Although we have gotten Thanksgiving storms off and on. I just don’t want another winter like last year. It never ended, between the snow and the polar vortex-I just can’t! Lol.

Yesterday we had an accumulation of about 2 picometers (0.000,000,000,002 meters) of snow. There was a bit more overnight, but with this mostly sunny morning, except for what’s been in shady places, it’s all melted away now. Here in the Great Lakes States area, one hardly notices it, but in AL where I used to live, the shelves in the stores would have been stripped clean of bread, milk, and eggs. I refer to those doomsayers as the “french toast brigade”.

I’m in the Pacific NW and the sun is out but it is cold. I wore a coat to work this morning and some fingerless gloves. It seemed colder yesterday morning but I had frost on my windows this morning.

OMG the bread panic-I remeber right before Sandy, I went to the store and it was completely stripped of bread. All of it. It’s useless to me anyway-if we lose power, the range is electric so I couldn’t cook anyway! It’s not like Little House on the Prairie, even with a big storm you can get out the next day if you have to, it’s very efficient in my town-with the added luck of being on the main road in the development, we always get plowed first. Forget eggs, I buy wine. Our Wegmans has a liquor store inside-last year during yet another storm, I had my little one in the cart at the booze checkout and the lady ahead of me had 2 little ones and about 8 bottles of wine. Our eyes met and we exchanged a nod and a silent look of understanding.

• 2Stupid says:

I live in AL and it is scary. We did have real snow this last year- not just in our imaginations! Ha! It got in the 20’s here last night and my daughter had a field trip to the beach today. Brrrr!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I second that Exit.

11. chismosa says:

morning yall!
    what laughs you all gave with the avatars! my god….
    i have to see what i can make work with mine. bloop bloop.

Jill– THANKS so much for handing those out like FREE candy to a baby or free TWITTER followers to JZ!!!!

kisses
    πŸ˜›
    ❀

KIT KAT — thanks for the recap, going to read NOW….. 😑

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita! I can’t wait to see which avatar you choose. I know I’ve asked you about a million times now, but did you ever do the face peel?

12. VVβ„’ says:

I call that entire scene about “confusion” of medications an attempt to excuse Kim from relapsing. I said it when it first aired and I still believe that is the case.

Adrienne’s party was it for A & Ps marriage. They’d just had enough of each other. I wonder is she really happy they’re divorced.

• VVβ„’ says:

I wonder if scene like the one in the kitchen (Adrienne and Paul fighting) took place a lot while filming and Bravo cut them out because it didn’t fit the storyline.

Hahahahahaha. Even Bravo knows Patti hasn’t made any matches where people have gotten married. Just saw the promo commercial and Bravo’s voice over says “The first time in history”, and a guy says, “Will you marry me.”. πŸ˜‰

Brandi’s exceptional marriage advice…a hall pass. She’s so cute!

16. rabblerouser2010R says:

LOL- at the picture of Brandi next to a sign that says “The Crabby Hole”…it’s as if they are talking about her vagina.

17. VVβ„’ says:

She forgot Kim but then again. Kim has been invisible since the beginning. She didn’t tag Lisa…I wonder if that was intentional…

18. chismosa says:

My comment may have disappeared:

Wow Diem brown died. Sad sad situation. Poor girl. πŸ˜”

I guess it really did disappear! πŸ‘»

Still wondering if any of you saw boxes (in the comments) on your desktop or laptop are seeing the actual images now?

She was only 32. I think this was her 3rd time around with cancer. Very sad.

Now coming up is why I really didn’t like FayKe Resnick talk to Lisa like she did at Lisa’s house. I would have kicked her ass out of my house. And Bravo too if they tried to stop me.

20. Good morning everyone! Cooler here in AZ. High only in the 70’s. SIL emailed me and South Bend Indiana got 6 feet of snow. Nope I can’t handle snow anymore.
    Jacqueline tweets 5 tweets in 25 minutes. Someone please call Chris and let him know his wife is unglued again. She bitches when she is on HW and bitches when she is not. Seriously mental.

Veena I changed my Avitar and in moderation. Help!

This might be the same that Jill posted on the last blog…it makes m3 happy there is no Brandi in the group!

Yolanda has been a shit stirrer since day 1

24. VVβ„’ says:

CHISMOSAAAAA!!! You must go!

We’re counting on you girl! Remember to put your broadway makeup on!

Oh my God. Pandora seems so so sweet everytime I see her- I haven’t watched too much of the older seasons.
      She’s so pretty.

Dammit! Maybe I will try. I will NOT post pics of myself but I guess of other people ??? My one friend did not respond to want to go….. That bit€h
      πŸ‘‹bye

• thedesigndiva2 says:

Chismosa…. is maybe LEEZA going here… it’s the same addy as BJS and located there..Garden City Discount Liquor

• thedesigndiva2 says:

FROM GARDEN CITY DISCOUNT SITE..A new store that has only been opened about 4 months and the only reason we went was because there were signs on the BJ’s doors letting us know it was there. It is located in the same building as BJ’s, but the entrance is way down from where the BJ’s entrance is. The store itself is not overly large, but there is are a lot of products to choose from. They have all the standard spirits and lots of wine. From the mass produced wineries to smaller boutique ones to fit any budget. I found bottles from wineries that I never see here in NY, like Buena Vista and Ramsay. Both of which are from California and hard to find here.

Las Divas muy Vivas—- you are absolutely correct.

Here in NY we don’t have wine being sold easily in supermarkets and clubs- so —- i think a lot of liquor stores have opened up next to Costco and BJ’s and people assume it’s actually Costco or BJ’s…..
            Good detective work ⭐

Now i’m still deciding if i want to go or not! Ughhhhhh ………

If she’s not staying in Long island, then she’ll be at the most shi shi hotels in NYC/ manhattan. But the Garden City Hotel is quite nice so i wonder if she’s staying there. Hmmmmm.
            She should get together with Susan Lucci and hang, that’s the town Susan lives in!

Thanks Ms. Divas! Viva forever, as the Spice Girls used to say…….

• thedesigndiva2 says:

chismosa… you should call the hotel like you know she’s there and ask for her room… or leave a note at the front desk ..lol lol

• VVβ„’ says:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN “i’m still deciding if i want to go or not!”???????!!!!!!!!!!’

Chismo you must go and represent the blog!!!! All for one and one for all!

πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­
              πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬
              πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬
              πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬πŸ‘­πŸ‘­πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬πŸ‘«πŸ‘­πŸ‘¬

πŸ‘« πŸ‘­ πŸ‘¬ πŸ‘« πŸ‘­.πŸ‘¬ πŸ‘«.πŸ‘¬ πŸšΉπŸšΊπŸšΉπŸšΊπŸšΊπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ YES!!!!!

L
                O
                L

YOU ARE TOO MUCH …..
                the emojis are overwhelming this Chianina !!!!
                πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
                😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• boston02127 says:

chismosa…..I Like Pandora too. She’s very pretty!

Can you imagine Tre’s reaction if/when she sees that ad? The thought is enough to almost make me feel sorry for Juicy.

These women are all up in each other’s business saying how they are all up in each other’s business!! No one stays out of anything!! Yolanda is trying to act like she’s above it all but she started the whole mess b/c she was fighting Brandi’s battles with dumb husband hater Marisa!! They are exhausting me and I’m done with them-it’s FRIDAY and I must start preparing for
    HAPPY HOUR 🍺🍺🍸🍸🚬🚬🍻🍺🍻🍺…adios lunatics!!!

Jill, I made predictions of what image some folks might pick for their HW pic – and none have shown up yet?! Y’all need to get with the program!

What is everyone waiting for-GO GET YOUR GRAVATARS!!!!!! @shillanna
      #.bootleggin’

Jill may be off having drunky smokes or smoky drinks- i forget how it goes….

but how is everyone importing the tweeted photo- just screenshooting it or saving it to their computers and then putting it in as their gravatar???

This is opening up Pandora’s (ha ha ha ha) box of avatar crap for me!

Thanks bootlegger!!!!! πŸ˜›
        🌯

27. VVβ„’ says:

28. thedesigndiva2 says:

JZ AND MATZO…. I’m thinking maybe BAWBY bought into the company….. thus giving her a job… few stories out there about Streits and how many times they tried to sell the bldg. and other problems they were having…..
    Israel is giving American Companies a run for their money..https://sg.finance.yahoo.com/news/not-just-grandmothers-matzo-anymore-183729183–finance.html.

That could explain it.

• Orson..Streits has also tried on numerous occasions to sell the building they bake in… there’s other stories out there about the matzo mafia and something to do with a Rabbi… lol

Yeah. You see, there’s regular Kosher and Kosher for Passover. And it’s neither until a Rabbi or committee signs off on it. And for something like matzo, it would have to be an Orthodox rabbi to make certain all bases are covered.

When you grow up Jewish, this sort of thing is nothing new and it all gets worked out in the end. If you’re new to it, it sounds really strange. It’s just like some Catholic stuff sounds really strange to non-Catholics, but RCs grew up with it, took classes in it, and it’s normal stuff to them.

29. chismosa says:

KitKat— LOL
    Thanks for the blog girl πŸ‘‹

“isn’t easy being around these women(and gravity. And alcohol. And tampons”

My gosh this seems like she is majorly doing damage control before both the shows air. She must be coming off awfully ! πŸ™‹πŸ‘’

30. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Veena, I hate you.

Well I don’t but, you owe me $12.

31. Thank you for the wonderful blog! Thanks Kit, for listening to Brandi!!
    I am loving everyone’s avatars! You all are so spunky today, just gotta say. πŸ™‚

WordPress is crazy.😡

YooHoo Lainey, where are you?!

Girl, I am STILL on the piano! 🎹

“Twirl” had some really shitty color, it was ugly! Alas I will tire of the piano eventually…just as I did of piano lessons.

Is anyone watching Masterchef Junior? I watched last season and am watching now. I love those kids. They can cook their patooties off. One little girl I think her name is Uma is the youngest, 9. She’s been cooking since she was 2. 2!?!? She hasn’t been out of diapers that long and she’s been cooking since 2. Amazing. The 1st night they brought back last yrs winner Alexander. He’s been traveling the world cooking. I tweeted Gordon Ramsey that Alexander was going after his job one day. Gordon tweeted me back, “Not Yet”. The kids are compassionate and caring. One little girl put too much salt in her food, started crying, Gordon talked to her made her feel better and she finished. When they were finished she was sad and said she knew she was going home. All the kids hugged her, told her everyone makes mistakes. She would be alright. Have her encouraging words. Brought tears to my eyes how caring they were. I just hope they remain so and carry that throughout their lives no matter what they do. I love this better than the regular Masterchef.

I only saw one episode and was impressed with the kids..and alternatively bugged that I’m not as good as them!

35. chismosa says:

PINDY IM ROLLING LOLLOLOLOL
    at who you picked. What a

S H O C K E R

um, not !!!!

POWELL — you look Great!!!!

Tarts- thanks for explaining. I have to get on it.

But …..hmmmm VV suspiciously is not one yet 😳

Maybe shi shi shi is on backorder.

• VVβ„’ says:

Chiani, I want all Lisa Vanderpump. The collage that Jill so graciously made for me has SpaceCadetKim. I don’t like Kim.πŸš€πŸŒπŸ“‘
      WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?! LOOK WHAT THESE HW/SHOWS ARE DOING TO ME!!!😱😱😱

Great blogs, thanks!!!!

Working with new computer. It’s so advanced, I’m this close _ to a raging headache.

Watching the SATC where Carrie slept with a man she thought she had a connection with until she found he left her $1000 on the nightstand!
    #hookermoney

Check out her dress

Someone asking him about next season RHONJ

46. Orson says:

Whew! What an evening I had. I never want another one like this.

About 5 pm or so, I went to the kitchen to get more coffee. I have to walk by the door to Roomie’s room and he got my attention and told me that he couldn’t walk (he was sitting on the edge of his bed) and that he had called for an ambulance to come and take him to the hospital. Now, Roomie has MS and has trouble walking anyway. Anyway the crew arrived, brought their bags into the bedroom, Katie went flying at the speed of light out of there to under the sofa, the crew spoke with Roomie, checked his pulse and bp, got a brief history, brought in the gurney, got him in it, and took him away. Roomie took his phone and wallet with him.

KatieCat was so upset, that after she left under the sofa, she went back to her regular job of keeping Roomie’s bed from floating away. And I got online to let our friends know what was going on.

About 11:30, just after I read a post from a mutual friend suggesting I bring his laptop to him if he’s going to be there for a while, I got a text from Roomie asking if I was awake and if I could come get him. Okay, the first question made sense, but the second one was almost insulting. But I didn’t tell him that and he won’t see it here. So I went and picked him up, dropped off the prescriptions at the 24 hour pharmacy, drove to a Denny’s to get my travel mug filled with coffee (because when you have 15 minutes to kill to wait for prescriptions to be filled, you’ve got a pretty short list of things you can do), picked up the prescriptions, and we went home.

Lord knows what they injected him with, but he was a little wobbly on his legs. At one point, while maneuvering his way in his bedroom, he had to lean forward with his torso resting on the bed while he got his legs arranged properly. This was when KatieCat walked over to him, sniffed at his face a couple of times, touched noses with him, and then sneezed twice at him. Talk about a welcome home, huh?

So Rooms is at the kitchen table now tapping on his laptop. We’re back to normal. I don’t want to do this again anytime soon. Sure, it was hard on him, but he got some pretty powerful drugs out of it too and I didn’t! 😑

πŸ˜€

That was not fun, but I’m so glad you weren’t the one in need of a hospital! Wonder what that meant in Katie cat language.

I think Lady Bra nailed it. Hospitals might smell like veterinarian offices and Rooms probably got some on him.

Cats don’t much like the way hospitals smell. Maybe Katiecat was allergic!

Sorry for the hospital drill, but glad everything is back to normal! πŸ˜‰

• VVβ„’ says:

Nightmare!!!! Get some rest now.

Hey everyone. Good afternoon. Itttttsss Saturday!!! πŸ™‚ It’s cold out. 😱 Starbucks is having buy any holiday drink get one free today and tomorrow 2-5pm. I’m a going!!! Yum. What’s everyone up to? πŸ™‚

Hi Powell! Bring me something warm from Starbucks because it’s SNOWING!!! It’s so pretty and light. Supposed to get 3-6 inches or something like that. I’m watching the state high school volleyball finals on TV and waiting for the Huskers/Wisconsin game later. All’s good in my neighborhood and hope it is in yours as well!

It’s nice and coolish today but they are saying temps are going back up next week. I sure do wish it would rain. πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

I want this one to come visit for an hour πŸ™‚

New post – Andy’s book review – http://wp.me/p2FHcY-3Ui

50. VVβ„’ says:

Okay, as I had predicted the “feel sorry for me (Brandi)” is working. If she can bamboozle people so easily, I have a bridge to sell you.
    #fools