Reza Farahan and Jill Zarin Make-Up

But He Breaks the Confidentiality Rules for her Televised Birthday Party for David Tutera’s CELEBrations

jills party

Reza Farahan was a last minute addition to Jill Zarin’s birthday party.  When Patti Stranger tweeted out “Can’t wait to see you girls tomorrow night. Xo” on Thursday, Jill Zarin responded, “Add to reunion.”  For reasons unknown to this blogger, the Reza wasn’t originally invited, but with intervention from Marysol Patton, and a nice handwritten apology from Jill Zarin, all is well again.

Finally together thanks to my girl @marysolpatton. Thanks for a great night @mrsjillzarin #Shahs

reza and jill

Awww – it’s so great that they made up.  But will they be fighting again soon?

It seems as though Reza may not have gotten the memo that all the other celebrities received before they attended Jill Zarin’s Birthday Bash on Friday Night out in Los Angeles.  You see, it wasn’t just any Birthday Bash, the pseudo-Star Studded affair was being filmed for David Tutera’s show CELEBrations.  Get that – celebrities having parties – the sort of stuff we signed up to see when we started watching Bravo – right.  Of course the room wasn’t filled with actual celebrities, just a bunch of Bravolebrities that would run into a burning building to get their mugs on TV.

Nevertheless, there are RULES to follow for guests invited to this faux party, and NaughtybutNiceRob posted them on his gossip website (normally I’d not believe a word the man wrote, but this seems legit.)

“*Please arrive at 5:45pm for guest check-in. Please be sure we have full names of anyone in your party, as these names are specified on the list used for security/check-in. Also, please do not add additional names to your party, other than those already specified to Jill (and given to us), as all guests must be cleared by the celebrant.

Regarding Photos: We do understand the desire to take photos of the special day, but we ask that no text/photos/videos are posted on Facebook, YouTube or anywhere on the Internet until AFTER this episode of “David Tutera’s CELEBrations” has aired. We thank you in advance for your cooperation on this.”

Apparently Reza was so excited that he and his “boo” Jill Zarin were besties again, he completely ignored/didn’t see/forgot the instructions, because he posted up a storm on Instagram.

Reza doing a lot of cross overs these days, and also appearing on Millionaire Matchmaker supporting his pal Marysol Patton – the one and same Marysol who hooked him up with his boo Jill Zarin.  But don’t worry, Reza is still with Adam, who was his plus one to Jill’s party.

reza and adam

Gretchen Rossi also didn’t get the memo – and posted a photo with the birthday girl!

jill and gretchen

And finally was the group photo with Peggy Tanous, Marysol Patton, Gretchen, MJ (Mercedes Javid), and Reza.  Three ex-housewives, two Shahs and a matchmaker, plus their plus ones.

As for her NY former castmates – Sonja Morgan was not in attendance – but tweeted (in response to Marysol) that she wished she was there.

Ramona Singer, Countess Luann, Heather Thomson and Carole Radziwill were having a night out together:

Nothing from Bethenny.

______________________________

Melissa and Joe Gorga put their Dream Franklin Lakes Property up for Sale

Melissa and Joe’s Franklin Lakes property – where they had been hoping to build their dream home – is up for sale (again).  This comes after the news that the sale on their other McMansion fell through – and the tenant/new owner has since moved out.

The one acre Franklin Lakes property is listed for 1,200,000, and comes complete with an approved building permit and house foundation already in.  That’s actually really a drag, because it will make it much harder to sell.  Any prospective buyer will have to imagine the home completed, and have to go through the construction process, which is generally an awful experience.

Besides, the market for McMansions in characterless suburbs is falling.  Demographic shifts are resulting in the “hot” housing markets for close-in neighborhoods near local shops – not McMansions on large lots in the middle of nowhere.  There are lots of “old school” builders that are trying to adjust – and having a hard time.  Looks like Joe isn’t keeping up with the times, and may explain why they are having such a hard time selling their other monstrosity.  That, and the alleged shoddy craftsmanship.

The world will survive without another McMansion in the NJ Suburbs

The world will survive without another McMansion in the NJ Suburbs

The description on Realtor.com is:

“AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO BUILD THIS EUROPEAN TUSCAN VILLA DESIGN MANOR IN EXCLUSIVE FRANKLIN LAKES, ONE ACRE IN CUL-DE-SAC, $2-3$ MILLION DOLLAR NEIGHBORHOOD BY 2014 AWARD WINNING ARCHITECT WITH CELEBRITY DESIGNS. PLANS ALREADY AVAILABLE AND FOUNDATIONS IS COMPLETED, JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO HAVE BRAND NEW CONSTRUCTION! ALL PERMITS HAVE BEEN OBTAINED INCLUDING POOL. DON’T MISS THIS CHANCE OR OPPORTUNITY FOR A CUSTOMIZED NEW CONSTRUCTION MASTERPIECE AND DESIGN BY THIS WELL KNOWN FEATURED AWARD WINNING ARCHITECT”

I confirmed this really is their property – Joe testified in front of the borough’s Planning Board at a public hearing regarding the property on April 2, 2014 – one of the last steps before obtaining his building permit.

From the realtor.com site, here’s a listing history of the property – it’s been listed and delisted many times, although it’s unclear if there were any actual sales.

Property History

Date Event Price Price/Sq.Ft. Change Source
11/11/2014 Listed $1,200,000 NewJerseyMLS
07/30/2013 Delisted NewJerseyMLS
07/30/2013 Delisted NewJerseyMLS
07/24/2013 Listed $579,000 NewJerseyMLS
02/08/2013 Listed $1,500,000 NewJerseyMLS
02/06/2013 Delisted NewJerseyMLS
10/01/2012 Listed $1,500,000 NewJerseyMLS
02/14/2012 Delisted NewJerseyMLS
06/13/2011 Listed $589,000 NewJerseyMLS

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey, Real Housewives of New York and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

134 Responses to Lynnfam Exclusive: Reza and Jill Zarin Make Up, but He Breaks the Confidentiality Rules for CELEBrations plus Melissa and Joe List their Franklin Lakes Property for 1.2 Million

I can’t remember Jill’s exact tag line in eppy one, something about hanging with a fabulous crowd of people. Now look at her. ~~~~snicker~~~

Wonder what’s up with Melissa & Joe, $$$$ problems? Are they still paying the mortgage on their first house?

Hey everyone 🙂 I just posted on the old blog, but it was about that blog, so I’m not bringing it over, ha I liked Carole better as a brunette and seems Holla Heather hair keeps getting lighter too. Luann always looks fab IMO.

And speaking of brunettes…I always thought Kyle was the most beautiful of BH, maybe not a models body, but fabulous face and hair…..and I could not figure whether that was make up Or WHAT but she almost looked like the older and remolded face of Demi Moore. I’ll wait to see a new pic, but Kyle is an idiot if she augmented her face!

• I always thought Kyle had very striking features…though her and Kim look similar, Kyle has aged gracefully without the effects of booze and such. I hope she didn’t do anything to her face! (Plus, being a brunette myself, I have always liked that Kyle did not try to join the California blonds!)

• Laineylainey says:

I too think Kyle is the most beautiful HW.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I lean towards Cynthia Bailey

All of the ATL ladies have been pretty, well, except I don’t care for Nene’s look. Sorry girl, but at least you a rich bitch!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I agree with you 100%. Cynthia’s only flaw is the old guy on her arm.

Yes, Cynthia might be THE MOST beautiful HW overall. I agree. I was thinking Kyle is the prettiest in BH. But come to think of it, Kyle is up there with Cynthia. She is not tall, but that doesn’t seem to bother Murray. I liked it when she lightened her hair a little and put in long layers. I think it made her look younger.

Sorry LaineyLove. My vote for most beautiful BH housewife would be Joyce. She is pretty, pretty, pretty.

True, I love Joyce, I wish she was still on the show,…but she was just too nice! She was the youngest on her show, right? If she was still on BH, then I would switch my vote to Joyce!

Cynthia B. is beautiful. I wonder how many of them are natural beauties.No plastic surgery, no nose job etc. etc.

• boston02127 says:

Cynthia is a natural beauty.

She’s got a really good tag line this year…she’s one of the few HW that actually showcases being a wife and mother – despite the fact she does have business interests – she is a Real Housewife by definition.

I commented a few days ago that is she did something to her face, it was a mistake. I don’t think she needed it. There are two TH on the previews, when she’s wearing purple, looks like she had done something to her face. The camera was position a little lower than usual on that TH. The TH where she’s wearing a white dress looks like the Kyle we are used to seeing. She did something maybe her nose and something else.

I hope Kyle didn’t do anything to her face. To me she’s more attractive than Kim and Kathy.

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I agree about Carole looking better with the light brown hair. With the light blonde, her skin looks too pasty to me–could be the lighting but I doubt it. It also wouldn’t kill her to wear some make up. Geez

Kyle is beautiful but I think the makeup looks really harsh. She has intense eye make up and should’ve gone with soft lips and possibly softer waves. The black dress isn’t helping either. I think she aged herself by ten years in this photo.
      I can’t believe that in the picture I think Kim looks the best. I’m ducking now. Hehe

3. Laineylainey says:

Veena, did you send me a DM on twitter? I’m thinking u got hacked? “You” sent me a link to buy twitter followers? Doesn’t sound like something you would do.

I love this!

Tune in tonight to find out…

Tarts-when NJ ratings dropped, over on other sites and Twitter especially, started with being back jac, bring back caroline-there are people that want Danielle, of all people, to return. Of course, jac reappeared and ratings went up-and she believes its all because of her. They have the fans what they begged for and then they hate it. Oh well.

Oh well…those people are crazy, LOL. I didn’t believe there was an outcry, but now I know…..well at least Bravo listened. I mean, on the flip side, I never heard anyone rave about their enjoyment of the twins or Jamber.

…except maybe there was some Lainey love for the “J”

Heh heh heh…J-love! So funny. I just don’t think he’s any worse than the others. He is constantly being crucified for …what? Not allowing everyone to walk all over him. He’s supposed to be respectful to the same women who throw vulgarities at him? Yes, he’s somewhat combative when attacked. That doesn’t bother me. Ok,….IN REAL LIFE, it might bother me a little, but he’s not IN MY REAL LIFE, he’s on my TV and on twitter. He’s entertaining. His presence only shines the hypocrisy light on the others, even Andy. I Enjoy that.

• Veena (NMD) says:

My real problem with new housewives is there are so many, it takes a lot to get to know them. I’d rather see familiar faces- even if I don’t really like them – at least I’m familiar with them. Like an old pair of socks.

Ah, but I am the one replacing my socks before their old! So I like the variety of new. I think it’s so fun how quickly some people think they’re so great, until that run-in with a “favorite” and that’s all she wrote for ’em.

7. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Is anyone else watching House of DVF? I’m addicted. I think I’m just totally mesmerized by DVF’s smoothness and charisma.

8. I’m one of the crazies that would love to see Danielle back- lol.

I have a soft spot in my heart for that Prostitution Hoar. IMHO she makes for great TV.

I mean honestly? Could this show get any worse? Why not?

“I mean honestly? Could this show get any worse? Why not?”
      ^^^^^
      Aren’t you familiar with the saying “Be careful what you wish for?”

Danielle did make great reality TV!

She made great TV season 1! When she was crazy, but blissfully unaware she was crazy. When she broke up with Steve at the diner and was so histrionic and he was like “ok-bye Felicia”-she was unintentionally hilarious. Season 2, or what I like to call “Danielle’s Decent into Madness”, she was not good TV. She was too self aware and went overboard. Bringing armed guards to meet with caroline? Danny The real life Fredo? She played herself out-her trying to fit in with people and failing miserably, was what made her sadly endearing. Being viciously intent on getting revenge on people who didn’t care and fighting with a teenager made her look like a complete kook. But, bringing the mannequin head to the reunion to recreate the hair pull was awesome. The reactions of everyone else and Andy made it priceless.

She had to film with Danny cause no one wd film with her. “A punk is a punk is a punk…and the Manzo’s are Punks”. Geez, now I want Danny back. I love yr name for him,..the real life Fredo. “I’m smart!” Member when he said that? So sad.

Hello everyone. Good afternoon. I hope you’ve had a good and relaxing weekend. 😄

Jill and Gretchen look good but I don’t like Gretch’s dress. That style is for a taller woman. For someone that’s supposed to be a lingerie/spanx/Yummy knock off designer why doesn’t she know how to wear it? Her unmentionables are always showing. See her left underarm area? Tsk Tsk Tsk.

Do you mean that you don’t like Jill’s dress?

That Gretchen dress style is horrible and then I noticed the unmentionable poking out and thought the same thing as you – seems to be a common issue for her….ya’ never see Ramona’s support system poking out and she’s always sleeveless!

I guess I don’t know which pic of Gretchen you are referring to… The blue dress? I do not see her undergarments in the pics on this blog. Maybe I’m looking at the wrong pics. Whereas Jill is showing her Brahr and her armpit is looking kinda fleshy.

I can’t stand Reza! What’s going on with one of Lainey’s favorite show?

?

Doing the Christmas shopping today! Holy moly it’s nuts out here! I figure it will calm down since the Eagles play at 4-I guess everyone’s starting early!

I could NOT believe the crowds yesterday, it was like the first weekend after Thanksgiving!

• Laineylainey says:

I went to kohls on Veterans Day, I and everyone else had a $10 off coupon. That was fun! But crowded.

• I Need A Life! says:

Just a reminder to be careful with your purchases. Don’t carry a heavy purse. Pay attention. OK….on Friday night I picked up my annual Clinique gift with purchase. Turned to another counter to buy my daughter her favorite Chanel perfume for her birthday. Put my Clinique bag down to finish that buy…and came home without it. Went back today and no one at the Chanel counter saw the bag. I know it’s not as bad as losing the Chanel, but every dollar lost is painful. Be careful out there!

• boston02127 says:

@I Need A Life…..I’ve changed my purse over to a cross body type. Safer.

• Veena (NMD) says:

That sucks big time.

• Laineylainey says:

Oh no!!! Sorry INAL!

Oh no, sorry that happened, but at least it was a purchase lost and not the purse! I never have shopped with a purse, just so I don’t have to keep up with it. Cell phone wallet is the way to go, small enough to fit in a pocket if you need hands free.

• I Need A Life! says:

I didn’t have a purse!!! Carried my credit card in my pocket. Just not paying attention. Put bag down to sign at the register. Excited about the purchase and left. Can’t buy my Clinique again. (It’s the Catholic in me. Need to feel the guilt.)

16. I Need A Life! says:

Did you read that in addition to Gorga’s land woes, Tre and Joe slashed the asking price on their house by 500 grand? Such a mystery to me. I read that Tre has to have a job when she is released as part of the prison release program. Where will she work? Where will they all live once they sell that mansion? Where does the money come from to cover basic expenses?
    And at the end of the reunion she talked about a cooking show. My head……

• Veena (NMD) says:

I suspect Tree will land on her feet. Bravo will probably provide a paycheck – enough to pay rent and basics. But they’ll be paying off their debts for years.

Agree about landing on her feet. I think it will take a decade to clear up the debt and I assume some of it will be forgiven or written off before paid. Talking about private debt – not to the courts or gov’t.

Orson, How is your roomie today? Is everything okay?

Thanks for asking. Rooms is fine. The official diagnosis was “I don’t know what the Hell it is. Maybe it’s a muscle spasm.” They gave him a vicodin, a steroid, and some sort of pain killer (I think), and some prescriptions (one was for tylenol #3) and cut him loose. Sorry for taking so long to reply to you, I was reading Andy’s diary.

I think Brandi’s new tagline should’ve been.

“I’d rather spend my life kissing Yolanda’s as$ than cleaning up my act.”
    #👃💩

19. Just curious, if Joe Guidice gets deported, is he still responsible for the debt he owes? Does Tre have to assume his debt if she stays? Does the government garnish their wages?

• Veena (NMD) says:

Their debt is probably joint somehow, since their money is mingled (unlike Phaedra who kept her money separate). Although I did read that if Phaedra benefited from Apollo’s stolen money (ie he contributed to household stuff) her home may be forfeit.

I don’t think being deported will get him out of having debt. Will he ever pay is another question. I don’t think the government garnishes wages for this sort of thing.

OJ hasn’t paid his settlement to Ron Goldman’s family yet.

I think the only way to make him pay his debts is to not deport him. They can’t garnish wages or hold him to parole if he is in Italy.

• I Need A Life! says:

Veena, that’s interesting. Didn’t Apollo say on camera that his “fortune” was what allowed them to build their house? He said it several times. Forfeiture.

• tre and joe had separate cases… tre has to pay 200k to the courts before going to Prison..tre also owes 8k in fines..
      joe has to pay the same amount of restitution 200k and 10k in fines… he also owes 224k to the IRS.. due and payable now…..
      joe’s debt is not tre’s…. they still BOTH owe 13 million to creditors… seeing how restitution and the fines are due and payable before reporting to Prison..there isn’t a reason for garnishment….. Joe will have deportation hearing scheduled during his last month of his sentence….

• I Need A Life! says:

So, we read that Tre had paid her share. And that was most likely, or reported to be, from the WWHL special. I also read that she borrowed 50 grand for those debts. The sale of their house would go to debts and IRS. But I don’t think there’s equity for that. So where will Joe and the girls go? I think that’s where the reality series comes in.

I think I read somewhere they have about $150K equity in their home. And that’s from appreciation, probably.

The government will garnish their wages to get what’s owed to them. It’s up to whoever else they owe to collect. The government has nothing to do with that. A couple of creditors (individuals and businesses) are attached to lawsuits-so they’ll get paid probably from the property sales.

The thing that people aren’t realizing is that that number (13.5) came from the bankruptcy. There is no bankruptcy-they withdrew it. That changes everything. You list everything you owe on a bankruptcy-homes, cars (which they’d have to pay regardless of bk-it’s secured), utilities (which you have to pay) plus consumer debt, like credit cards and 2 of joes lawsuits. You assign value to what you already own (furniture, jewelry etc) to get a full picture. The same with Sonja-hers is like 17 million-but she’s not 17 million in debt. She’s on the hook for 7. People get confused with that, the number listed on a bk isn’t what you owe. In teresa and joes case, because they withdrew, a HUGE amount of that 13.5 is erased-in the sense that they still own what they listed. The homes, the properties, the contents of the home etc. Same with the credit card bills and other things listed. That’s what they owed in 2009. It’s 2014-that stuff has long been dealt with. How it was settled no one knows-but it’s done. There’s a 5 year window to collect (sometimes less). They do have outstanding debt (the lawsuits) but it isn’t even close to 13.5 million. Nowhere near. AND in the last 5 years they’ve made money. Their picture is bleak-but not as awful as you’d think.

• I Need A Life! says:

Thanks, Exit. I’m impressed that your head is still in tact. So that 5 year window to collect will be up to Tre.

No-it’s up to the creditors. That’s their timeframe to take action against someone who owes you a debt. So if teresa and Joe owed someone money-and they sat around waiting for this to get settled, it’s too late. But no one waited, they withdrew 2 years ago-their creditors have already dealt with them!

• Veena (NMD) says:

Exit – what was Tre’s total fine from the gov’t? $200,000 due before sentencing (the amount she was late with) but did the judge give her a final amount – the plea said it would be up to $450,000 total.

20. I Need A Life! says:

I just saw the Sprint commercial with the screaming goat. Who on this board introduced us to that? It had to be a few years ago because my Bichon was still around and she ran out of the room when I played that. It was so funny.

21. Orson says:

I’m about 1/3 through Andy’s diary now. I’m glad I got the warning about the name dropping. He’s pretty upfront about when he feels he’s screwed up and I have to give him credit for that. It’s sweet how the pooch has stolen his heart. I’m up to February now, pooch is still recovering and wearing the cone of shame. At this point, I’m not ready to pull the trigger on pointing my finger, counting to 3, etc. at some of you ladies here.

But that can change.

And don’t you roll your eyes at me, young lady, or I’ll send you to your room! 😡