Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode Two – Kenya’s Redemption?

Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode Two – Kenya’s Redemption? “AKA Apollo’s Confession”

by RamonaCoaster

Phaedra is taking Aiden to his first dental appointment.  She has her hair done up, wearing a dress and a string of pearls.  It is important for her to look and act like a southern belle during this hard time.  I can smell a book coming on: How to be a Southern Belle While Your Husband Goes to Jail. Apollo shows up at the dentist office.  I guess he is only allowed to film with them in public.  Apollo in his talking head says he is going to prison in a couple of months and he has to explain to Aiden that he will be going away for a while.   Aiden is such a cutie and so well spoken.  Phaedra is doing a good job with her boys so far.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-01

Cynthia meets Peter at Bar One to talk about the party he is planning for the 5 page spread Cynthia got in Ebony.  Cynthia is beautiful.  Cynthia is nixing Porsha and Nene off the guest list.  Porsha was talking trash about Cynthia during WWHL because Cynthia was against her physically attacking Kenya.  This would be the perfect time for Cynthia to play the victim when Porsha accidentally assaulted Cynthia as well while attacking Kenya but she doesn’t play that card.  I kind of respect that but she should grab the opportunity to have a beef with Porsha and at least stretch it out for half a season.  Cynthia is back to talking about Nene and how draining her friendship was with her.  It is the new Cynthia. Free of fibroids and a couple of friends.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-08

Todd and Kandi are talking about the house that Kandi is going to give Mama Joyce.  Joyce didn’t like the old house Kandi gave her like she didn’t like the scarf she got for Christmas.  This is not a frugal gesture.  Todd wants to point out that Mama Joyce knows how to push Kandi’s buttons.  Todd is not crazy about the idea of Mama Joyce being their neighbors.  She can come over anytime she wants to.  It’ll be easier to film the housewives show when Joyce can be camera ready at Kandi’s house anytime.  Mama Joyce rolls in driving the SUV that most likely Kandi bought her. Todd still tries to make small talk with Joyce while Joyce is still locked up like Fort Knox.  Kandi thinks they are making progress.  Mama asks Todd if he bought his mother a house.  Todd says his mother isn’t moving down to Atlanta.  That armour ain’t crackin’.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-09

Brandon comes over to see Kenya to drink some tea.  Kenya talks about getting attacked verbally and physically (I’m guessing) during the reunion.  Brandon does a bad impression of Ayala.  Kenya realizes she needs to get back into acting, producing, directing which means going to Kandi’s party.  Oh please don’t go to the piano and start making up some crank ass song.  Ugh!  Really bitch?

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-13

Nene is still doing her show in Vegas and is still unsure of how to do the gangbang scene.  They replayed this scene from last week just with different camera angles.  Some producer probably thought the Vegas show was entertaining so included more scenes.

Kandi is showing Mama Joyce the house she wants to buy her.  Mama loves the house.  7 bedrooms!  Why does she need 7 bedrooms?  Kandi is excited for Mama to be moving down the street.  Kandi wants to have children with Todd and they are trying.  Mama asked if Todd had a vasectomy.  Wishfull thinking Mama Joyce?   Kandi, there is no progress there.  Kandi made the mistake of telling Mama that Todd was less than excited for her to be moving so close.  Apparently Mama apologized to Kayla, Todd’s daughter during their fight before the wedding but not Sharon, Todd’s mom.  Mama should apologize for calling her a pimp and prostitute.  Mama thinks Sharon escaped a good ass whooping.  In Mama’s imagination, she thinks she is quite the bad ass.  She is as bad ass as Kandi’s wallet can afford to let her be.

Nene is on the stage doing her thing.  Nene jokes as a drag queen she finally grew a pair.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-18

Peter’s party for Cynthia is in full swing.  Miss Lawrence is there to congratulate Cynthia.  Kandi and Todd admire Cynthia’s pictures while Cynthia makes her grand entrance.  They start talking about Phaedra who couldn’t make it to the party.  Kandi thinks it’s crazy how some people aren’t friends anymore.  Kenya comes in and brings Claudia, the new blood.  She got a job on a radio show.  Apparently Claudia has been friends with Kenya for ten years.  Claudia says she know Porsha and is friendly.  Claudia seems nice.  I am always open to liking a new housewife until she does something shady and even then, I might still like her if she has got personality.  Kenya justifies calling the police on Porsha while Kandi feels the police didn’t need to be called.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-19

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-24

Apollo shows up at the party and everyone is surprised that Phaedra wasn’t there to support him at the courthouse.  Before Apollo goes off to jail he wants to speak to Kenya to apologize if he ever offended, hurt her and made her feel less than a woman.  Kenya wants Apollo’s apology to be specific. Cynthia then takes it as Apollo admitting to lying about Kenya offering him fellatio and tells everyone at the party.  Apollo admits he was lying about Kenya to Kandi, Todd and Peter.  Now Peter points out that they all have to apologize to Kenya about taking Apollo’s side.  Apollo tries to apologize again to Kenya and he admits that he never saw her in Los Angeles which means the fellatio comment was made up.  Apollo points out it started when Kenya showed everyone the texts Apollo sent her to embarrass Phaedra.  That shady game she was playing turned on her.  Apollo seems to be fixated on Kenya and he has his time in jail to hopefully think about something else.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-702-27

________________________________________

Happy (late-yesterday) Birthday HuskeyHuny

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

327 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta Episode Two – Kenya’s Redemption?

Good morning. It’s cold, rainy, just messy out. I’m not feeling well so I guess I’m glad not to he out in it. Have a great day.

Hi Powelly! It’s Monday, my day off. Sore throat. Ugh. 2:15 appointment with the doc. It’s either strep or a sinus infection. Hopefully, I won’t have to miss work tomorrow. It’s a cold, but pretty and clear day. I have vacuuming, deep cleaning the kitchen and kitchen floor on my schedule today,…oh and putting the Christmas tree together. Will my energy hold up? I don’t know but I’m gonna try!!!!!! Up and at ’em!

Hi Veena! Thanks for the blog/ recap. “Kenya’s redemption” … Was that the title of the show? I think “redemption” is not the right word. I think it should be, ” Kenya’s Vindication about one thing”. Redemption insinuates a contriteness on Kenya’s part and that does not seem to be happening. No one on this show ever seems really sorry for their actions, so how surprising to hear Apollo apologizing to Kenya for lying about her. But I wonder, was he motivated by feeling regret for causing Kenya pain or is this one last way of sticking it to Phaedra since he is feeling betrayed and abandoned by his wife. He doesn’t seem sorry about all the pain he is causing his wife and children. He might be, but we didn’t see that on the show. His apology to Kenya, IMO was to hurt Phaedra because he is hurting. How cleansing it would have been if he had apologized to his wife. These people play so many games.

Hope you feel better Lainey. Just reading what you have on your to do list makes me tired lol.

Thanks LaDeb! I did some surface cleaning in the kitchen, took out the trash, folded some laundry. Watching Wendy now…and checking in with the Lynnfam…resting a bit before I start with the vacuum. I wish I’d done these chores over the weekend, but no! I did nothing all weekend, I was putting it all off for today.

Our daughter comes home on fri night and I want everything to be nice for her. And of course thanksgiving is around the corner which is why I need to deep clean the kitchen and organize a bit, to make it easier for people to help in the kitchen. LOL. Hey, a mom can hope!! Hope springs eternal, child.

LADebra, are you going to Florida for Thanksgiving? My mother in law will be here. We will have fun with her. My daughter moves to Turkey on Dec 6, so I’m looking forward to spending time with her before she leaves.

Preach 🙌
        (Again)

Good theory on apollo. No matter the hurt apollo causes/ed, Phake had been shady x20000 to kenya so karma karma karma chameleon 🐊

I feel sorry for the demise of her marriage but she knows who she married. 3 days out of jail. Mmmhmmmmm👗….

On Twitter, kenya was referring to it as vindication, which IMHO is correct.
        👏💃💥👊

• Veena (NMD) says:

Hope you feel better.

Nah – the title was something like Apollo Comes Clean – but Kenya has been tweeting and blogging that this was her redemption, so I threw that in there.

Thanks Veena. I am not feeling too horrible. I just got about 1/3 of my vacuuming done. Next a nice hot shower, then the doctor, then walgreens. Then home for a nap. I’m thinking the Christmas tree might not get assembled today, we’ll seeeeeeeeeeee.

Jeez LAINEY how did I miss your bit about not feeling well

Sorry !
        On Friday I swear I had the start of a sore throat and since i would rather suffer than take antibiotics – I was super anxious.

I tried Zicam for the first time. (NOT nasally, they say that’s bad)– I did the spray in the mouth, and it really really worked !
        At the first sign of a cold you’re supposed to take it.

Please feel better ! ❤

I’ll swing by the walgreens to pick up some zicam on the way back from the doctor if it turns out not to be strep, I’ll use that (the zicam). Also, oregano oil capsules have worked really well in the past. I’m out of oregano capsules, so I will restock up on that as well.

• Amber...RealWife says:

Bimbo Lainey. I mean Bingo. Ode to ShortCircuit.

I think this was his way of punishing Phaedra for not playing the dutiful wife role at court. As hatefully as he treated her on camera can u imagine how he behaved when they weren’t around?

Here he is apologizing to Kenya w/o Phaedras knowledge, once again adding to the numerous dalliences he’s had w this thirstbucket behind his wife’s back. He’s taking the opportunity to clear Kenya while humiliating his wife. Dreamboat ain’t he?

I wonder what the incentive was for him to film this? Straight revenge, camera shine or usd funds. Did Apollo pull a VickyGotti n make a new dessert out of stale bread?

I thought it interesting how he was smiling when he was telling the group he didn’t see her in LA. He was such a smart*ass about it.

I can only imagine how he disrespected Phaedra and their marriage and his sons when the cameras were not rolling. Ugh. Good riddance. I hope she does not take him back. This whole Kenya apology tour he is on should be the nails in the coffin of that marriage.

• That’s how it felt about, Amber. He’s punishing Phaedra and once again, going on camera doing something stupid–making her look foolish at the same time.

• Austin says:

Exactly. He is trying to get back at Phaedra right now and anyone who believes either him or Kenya is crazy. I don’t like Phaedra a lot of the time, but anybody can see they both have it in for her and are very motivated to weave a bunch of lies.

I hope you’re better soon Lainey. I hope it’s not strep. Ugh. I had it before. Contracted it from a co-worker that I worked right next to. Yuck. You sure have a lot on your plate & you’re not feeling well. You poor thing. 😝 💊💉
        Good question. Was Apollo really apologizing or was it to get back at Phadera? Hmmmm. IDK! Maybe both? But like I said last night Apollo said he was wrong and wanted to apologize before he went to prison cuz that’s not him. But he can lie, cheat and steal on Phadera & the kids. We haven’t seen him apologize to Phadera about that. Him apologizing felt like he was doing one of the steps in the 12 step programs. Apologize to those you have done wrong. But Diva said it last night when she said Apollo needs to be apologizing so that they can send him money to his commissary acct. LOL. 😄

I am sorry you are feeling ill. I hope you don’t try to rush through your list…and instead take it easy and get better soon. xoxoxo

Thanks Rabbles. I’m trying to get things clean around here for my daughter’s visit and thanksgiving. My prob is that I did nothing all weekend cause I was thinking,…I’ll do it on my day off, Monday,…lol. Not expecting to wake up with this sore throat on Monday! After I go to the doc, and shopping for zicam and oregano oil, I plan to tKe a nice nap!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Feel better Lainey! Good thing you’re going to the doctor so that he can get you feeling better soon. 🙂

I didn’t see all of ATL since I was watching Once Upon a Time but Kenya isn’t redeemed in my eyes. Yes Apollo was totally wrong. He disrespected Phadera in the worse way. But Kenya was also disrespectful to a marriage whether it was good or bad. She’s not blameless on her part by suggesting that something did happen. She said she’s going to be sad until Phadera apologizes? Well I guess she’ll live a sad life cuz there won’t be any way that Phadera will ever apologize.
    Last night Amber cracked me up last night when she said Kenya is a whore from the 90s. 🙂 That’s what Porsha called her. I don’t think she’s a whore but she sure acts like one when shes around certain men and it’s not a good look.

I watched Once Upon A Time until this year, they have sorta jumped the shark for me with the Frozen thing 😦

Powell you and Amber and Lainey had me nodding my head in agreement! Honestly personalities like Kenya ( like the country in Africa) and Nene are just too much for me. I don’t know if it’s just for the cameras (but they are so consistent I doubt it), but they wear me out trying to figure out what is true and what is not true.

I don’t like their type of personalities either. They are just too overpowering for my liking.

The ATL ladies seem to me to be showing their true personalities. I’ve known of Kenya for yrs and have seen her in a few D movies. I wouldn’t call them B movies. I’ve seen different things w/her on the red carpet & since she’s joined ATL I don’t like her. Out of all the ladies that have been cast members she’s the only one who has pullen the wool over my eyes and now I see who she truly is. She may not be a slut or whore but she comes off as one. She also comes off as desperate. She’s not a girls girl. Women can’t trust her around their man. She doesn’t respect people’s relationships.

• plainviewsue says:

Once Upon A Time is one of my favorite shows!!!! I thought the two hour episode last night was one of its best!!

• Amber...RealWife says:

Hi Powell. Kenya had a rep for dating in the hip hop world in the 90s. Also its alleged that she stalked a married man n demanded money after the break up.

• Austin says:

I agree. I really think she’s a loathsome person.

3. Happy belated Birthday HuskerHuny. Cold last night in AZ. Sunny. High only in the 70’s. brrrrrrr.

Happy Birthday Husker. I hope you had a great birthday.

5. chismosa says:

HUSKER happy birthday, belated. Hope you had a lovely day!
    💝🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Happy Birthday Husker! Hope you had a great day .. And your teams won!

My Husker footballers took it in the . . . well, let’s just say they got taken out behind the woodshed! But the men’s and women’s basketball teams and volleyball team won this weekend, so not a total waste.

7. chismosa says:

Ramonacoaster thanks for the write up.
    I finally watched WWH and I thought based on Twitter and what was said here that spongebob Sherri was going to be VERY combative with kenya. Didn’t seem so.
    Sherri can’t be team Nene >>>>
    Sherri and wendy w are BF’s>> wendy and nene are on the outs.

Apart from the boobs coming out, kenya came out great – she didn’t shy away and acted to the caller how she claims she is IRL, so she kept it REAL.
    Since the word dujour 🙄 –> next week is thirsty thirsty thirsty non-peach holding dumb ratchet©®™ back on screen.
    Apparently nene can’t film with anyone else ? Huh.
    My how the tables have turned ! 🔃

Claudia doesn’t seem so bad. I didn’t mind her on the Apprentice

Everyone calling everyone “thirsty” is just plain dumb. Was Kandi thirsty when she joined the show late? Phakedra ? They ALL are …. GMAB…..
    and give me a coke with ice 🍶🍼
    Puhleaze ✋

I agree. I thought Sherri threw shade and Kenya was Kenya. The caller tried to provoke Kenya and it shows how little Andy and his minions think of Kenya, he would never allow his beloved SJP or Nene or Caroline or Rosie to have to talk to a belligerent caller. Kenya, Andy does not respect you.

Thanks for recap. I couldn’t watch the entire show last night.

9. chismosa says:

VV I got a DM back from 👑💎💍as she is wont to do.

So I am at about 80-87% going ……

We are the world …….

Is she AWARE of Lynn and this blog previously ? Like if I mention it to her?
    And now, as lynnfam? Can I mention? Or will she just SHI shi me to death and bless my heart?

GO!!!! Please!!!! Yes, I would mention LYNNFAM. I think she has retweeted a a few blogs from here and I think she was aware of Lynn. Back in the day Lynn was the “IT” blogger. I’ll be very surprised if she doesn’t.
      You are on a mission!

• Veena (NMD) says:

Yes to Lynn and her blog because Brandi did an interview with Lynn that went viral, where Brandi spilled about the Adrienne gang-up on Lisa for that reunion.

Probably Yes to Lynnfam because of last season and having her back with a few blogs (plus PlainViewSue).

Nothing negative as far as I know – mention away. But she’s a busy lady, if she doesn’t know one blog from another I wouldn’t hold it against her.

I hope you’re not teasing,…go!!!! Please! 😄

I agree with Sherri, Kenya is nasty to her fans. But I think Kenya is nasty in general especially when the caller called her Kendra (by mistake, in my opinion). Instead of just laughing it off, she totally read the caller with a I’m above you attitude. And where do these women get off saying fans? I watch their stupid shows, but I am in no way a fan of any of them. Reality check please!

Kenya wishes she had Sherri’s career. Sherri previously had 3 shows on at one time along w/doing her standup & a movie here & there. Can Kenya say that?

Sherri is a good actress, I enjoyed her on everybody loves Raymond as ray’s brother’s partner (they were cops). I don’t know if Kenya wishes for Sherri’s career, but she has had a pretty good one so far. I would imagine any of the Hw’s from Atlanta or anywhere would love to have a career like Sherri’s not just just Kenya. Sherri also played the sidekick in the movie based on the Stephanie Plum books. Did anyone watch that? Was it a feature film or a TV movie. I looked forward to that, and was excited about that project when Sherri announced it, but then I never saw the movie! I wonder if it’s on Netflix!

Thank you for the blog RamonaCoaster. I watched this morning, but ended up ff through most of it 😀

12. cusi77 says:

Thank you for Blogging RHOA RamonaCoaster!

WOW, Apollo! What a big fat lier!
    I got a big laugh when Claudia was getting sure her Social Security card was safe inside her purse because Apollo was nearby! Lol!

Happy Belated Birthday Husker! I wish you had a beautiful day honey!

Off topic –
    Of all the Laurita’s/Manzo, you know the Jersey crowd. Lexi is the only normal offspring. Dina must have done something right and credit to her. She’s going to University and her Twitter interactions are very mature. She has a healthy “normal” relationship with her mother unlike those idiots Manzo kids and Ashlee. Just sayin’

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for all of the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday if having below freezing weather and three inches of snow is great. I put my furry robe on and stayed in it until bed last night. Lots of volleyball and football to watch and beef stew in the crock pot. Got home Friday night and didn’t leave the house until this morning.

I’m putting a hex on all cold and flu bugs that are affecting some of you. Fight back and get well soon! Better now than during the holidays if you have to get it.

I didn’t think it was possible, but after watching WWHL last night, I have found a new low for my dislike of Kenya. Just because you use big words, doesn’t make you a Harvard scholar. I would love to take her on anytime in a battle of the English language. Yes Kenya, I’m calling for you and I’m ready!

Happy Birthday! I’m a February birthday-so I know the cold and snowy birthdays! This year we had a huge storm on my bday. Still bitter about my skating party that got cancelled in 3rd grade due to a blizzard. We rescheduled, but, I’m still carrying the heavy weight of childhood disappointment.

🍸🍷🎉🎁🚬

Husker you called and would love for Kenya to answer. 😉

Happy Birthday HuskerHuny! 😀

Ok Lynnfam shoppers-have any of you bought anything from Wayfair and were you happy with it?

• boston02127 says:

Last Christmas I bought my Father a bird feeder from Wayfair. They sent him this big funky yard ornament. It was this big metal thing that would spin when it was windy and it was ugly.

He had no clue what it was. He and I went back and forth trying to figure it out (over the phone) I went back to their site and found what looked like he was describing. When we got it figured out I called Wayfair and told them. They said they would take care of the problem.

They sent him a letter regarding their mistake and told him to ship it back (on his dime) and they would send him the bird feeder. Long story short, he got his correct Christmas gift in mid January. I was angry because he had to run around, he paid the shipping, he saw the price and Wayfair still bugs me with dozens of emails today. I wasn’t happy at all with them.

Nope. Their commercial always makes me want to look into it though.

Happy Birthday HuskerHuny! I hope you had a great day. 🙂

Thanks for the recap. I watched but hubby was clicking back & forth to the Pats game. Sometimes it’s nicer to read about the show.

Powell & Lainey, I hope you guys are feeling better. 😦

Thank you Boston! I have an appointment, since I work at a pre-school, I don’t want to infect my students so I’m going in today to see if it’s strep. Feels like it. I’m on ibuprofen so I got my low grade temp down and have been working on my kitchen. Taking a break now. I’ve been looking forward to seeing how she responds to the nearly 20,000 critical comments on her fb page about her lifetime movie about Aaliyah. (Sp)

Oops, my brain! I’ve been looking forward to watching Wendy Williams to see how she responds….. Lol, I failed to say I was about to watch Wendy!

She basically just glossed over the critical comments and instead bragged about her movie got the second highest rating for TV movies on cable this year. Interesting. Or not. Typical Wendy. She can dish it out. You know how that ends…

I watched. It was ok. I was on Twitter Saturday night and peeps were not kind. It get their point. I think many viewers wanted to see Aaliyah’s music but the family wouldn’t sign off on that. I missed the beginning of WW so I didn’t get to see her talk about it. I think this will give the family credence to getting her story, the story they want on the big screen.

Thanks Boston!

Thks Boston. I just love you calling you once fiance your husband, hubby. 🙂

Listerine has help prevent having a sore throat for me. I use the Listerine Pocket Spray every winter. I use it before and after I go in a store, anywhere public. It taste awful but I’ve had luck using it over the past few years.

20. Happy birthday HuskerHuny!!

Apollo is such a POS! He prefers to clear the air with Kenya than to do right by Phaedra. But I guess it was good that Kenya didn’t do those things with Apollo. I would be pissed watching this if I were Phaedra since she absolutely hates Kenya and to see Apollo on camera coming clean–so rude so nasty!!
    I can’t stand the scenes with Mama Joyce! My mouth fell open when I saw the house Kandi’s going to buy her. 7 bedrooms!? Basketball court?! I thought it was Mama Joyce with a boyfriend, not an extended family.
    The rest was really boring to me. Nene needs to be filmed with the other ladies.

I hope you all have a terrific Monday!

I think Kandi is buying the house for Joyce to live in as an investment. It’ll probably appreciate in value over the years.

Thanks Foxymel!

Yes that’s what I said about Apollo too.
      Joyce. Sighhhhh. At the reunion didn’t she say she HAS money? Stocks, diamonds? Joyce knows just what she’s doing. She’s out for Kandi’s money. Not Todd. The only thing positive in the situation that I see is that at least Kandi or Reilly will benefit from the home when Joyce is no longer here.
      Kandi said she wants to make her mom happy. I’m w/Todd when he said Kandi gave Joyce her house, Joyce wasn’t happy. Todd & Kandi got married Joyce isn’t happy. What’s next if Joyce gets this house & isn’t happy?
      I can’t remember who said it last night but why does Kandi just laugh when Joyce speaks negatively about Todd? Kandi laughs when Joyce says nasty things about Todd’s mom too. I don’t agree w/Todd’s mom trying to hit Joyce last season but his mom did & does have the right to verbally defend herself against Joyce. Joyce wants an apology from Todd’s mom? WTH? Joyce called Todd’s parents a pimp & prostitute. Now his mom doesn’t live anywhere near ATL. How does she “hear” this rumor? She doesn’t. It was just another made up story of Joyce’s to try to scare Kandi into not marrying Todd.
      As Joyce was going to Kandi’s door she was mumbling they don’t invite her to visit. Will she invite “them” to her 7 BR home? I don’t like Joyce & wish Kandi would keep her off the show.

• Hi Powell! Joyce loves the camera. She was acting like such an idiot when Kandi was telling her that she was disrespectful to Todd’s mom. Mama Joyce really thinks she’s cute. I wonder what will happen when Todd’s daughter moves in with them? I’d love to see her interaction with her. Kandi is a smart woman but for some reason just will forever give her mother a pass. She’s beyond disrespectful towards Todd and she is the ultimate Monster-In-Law. Unfortunately, I don’t see a mom that’s trying to protect their daughter but a selfish woman trying to protect an investment.

Too bad Bravo didn’t let Joyce stay on the show. She was really not taking any crap from Brandi.

Interesting that Andy on his book knew during filming the Reunion Show that her and Carlton were not coming back because Andy/Bravo ALWAYS claims that no decisions are made until Reunion airs and the series is not on the air Blah Blah blah BS BS BS.

Maybe what Andy/Bravo mean is that no one is TOLD until after the reunion. Imagine telling any of these women before the reunion that they are fired??? God only knows how they would act or what the hell they would do!!

No, no. I didn’t mean to let them know ahead of time. What I meant was when he is asked about the status of cast for the following year FOR ANY city. He pretty much always says no decisions have been made or we don’t know after the season is over and blah blah blah BUT when they film the reunion show, the series is still airing. So, I’m calling BS on not knowing.
        I got what you mean. He’s just blatantly lying.

He’s lying because he can’t answer-it’s not time to tell yet. If he says “i know who’s staying and who’s going but I ain’t telling you” he will get so much crap-so he says “no decisions has been made”…until it’s time to tell. It’s nothing new in these situations.

Jill, I’m agreeing with you. I actually thought when he was saying they didn’t know TH at he was being truthful. I was surprised to know that they know who they are canning that early on. I hope my original point makes more sense now. 😀

Oh I get it-I feel like all these celeb people just lie about everything until the time they want the info out!!

I wanted to tell you-in Andy’s book he talks about Bethenny agreeing to be on NY-it was long before they announced it-LONG BEFORE!! So they both lied when asked about it and they were both so convincing!! Liars-they are all liars!!! Hahaha

Yeah. I think depending on the HW they have discussed that suchnsuch is on the way out. Because of how viewers are reacting on social media while the shows are airing it helps them decide who they think should go. And maybe after the reunion the make final decisions based on what happens at the reunion. The reunion could help save or help fire a HW.

• I just can’t wrap my head around that. Joyce was beautiful, rich, a wife and mother and had a husband in the industry willing to be on camera. Why wouldn’t they want her part of this cast?

I read on the board that Andy had made a joyce diss in his book. Anyone know what that was? Maybe it had something to do with why she’s not coming back.

I also loved Joyce and her husband Michael. I can’t believe that Andy tossed her while trash bag Brandi and useless Kim have been allowed to stay…on top of bringing that thirsty bitch Lisa Rinna.

I like Lisa Rinna…I’m going to be alone on that I think? It’s ok -I have liked Kyle since season 1 and she is not very popular with some!!

No I’ve always loved LR. I’m so disappointed that she’s on the show. Her and Eileen.

No Jill, you are not going to be alone! And I am like minded with Powell, I thought Lisa R and Eileen were too GOOD for the likes of BH. I probably saw every episode that Lisa or Eileen did on Days of Our Lives. Really.

So yes, I like Lisa R and have followed what she’s done since she left Days of Our Lives and followed her on Twitter for years. I’m also familiar with Eileen – and from the Young & The Restless but only her acting – I don’t know anything about her personally…other than what I read here so far.

You will like Lisa R because she don’t take shit from nobody!

I have been following Lisa on twitter and insta forever-I love her! She makes me laugh because she laughs at herself!! She LOVES her husband and kids and that reminds me of Kyle-they are friends right?

Oh, then you “know” her too! 😉 I have been following her on twitter forever too and I assumed that Kyle is the one that suggested LR, but I tend to think they are more like Hollywood friends than real friends – they do have a lot of mutual friends as I’ve found out via twitter. It made me cringe to use a Yo phrase, sheesh!

I like Kyle too. But I don’t like Lisa R, especially seeing her toss wine glass like some sort of barbarian.

• Austin says:

No, not alone. I like Kyle and Lisa Rinna, too.

He keeps Brandi because she’s controversial and brings in ratings. He keeps Kim because she’s a package deal with Kyle, and he still wants Kyle on the show.

HI Big O 😉

I don’t think Brandi is bringing in the ratings, I think she is driving folks away.

22. plainviewsue says:

Happy birthday Husker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday Husker Huny!!! *sest down ice cream cake* – may all of your wishes come true!!
    *hugs Husker Huny really hard*

thank you for the blog! – I got nothing – all of them irritate me, and last night even Kandi irritated me – I’m hoping she was told to be such a busybody – it does not seem like her –

Cynthia is very beautiful – she is also very much aware of it – they all just irritated me last night –

off topic – today is my Mom’s Birthday – yesterday we all got together at my brother’s home to celebrate – while there my Goddaughter told me that she will be in an episode of the HWNY!! – she is friends with this guy who is in the process of opening a bakery in NY – they are not open yet, but the producers approached them and asked if they could film there because it was such a great space – well, her friend stayed up till the wee hours, baking all kinds of goodies to fill the shelves, and writing cauppuchino prices on the blackboard so that it would look like they were open and had my Goddaughter and two of her friends sit at a table during the filming – they were told to act naturally, which they did, but their conversation ended up being funny, as they very often are, and they were laughing quite a bit during filming – she is hoping viewers don’t think that they are trying to get on camera – they were not – anyway, when I asked who filmed she said two blonde chicks – so I am guessing it was Ramona and Sonja – she told me they were discussing Bethanny but the producers asked them at one point to come in and start again – the filming took about 45 minutes, but the crew was there for hours setting up – it should air sometime in January – she does not watch any of the HW shows – she said they did a pan shot of the name of the place – the best part? the name of the bakery is “Once Upon a Tart”!!

I’m so glad Carlton is not coming back-she’s gross and mean!! Her husband sitting with his mom while Carlton tried on bikinis is so friggen weird…SOOOOO!!!

25. Laineylainey says:

If you want to see LaineyGirls latest modeling gig go to http://www.carbon38.com

Click “designer” click Alo Yoga and you will see a bunch of pics. Then go to the designer koral. There are pics of her there as well. On the main moral page if u click the pants (leggings) it will take u to a page with various poses.

If u want to keep up w her follow her at @brownieyoga on Instagram!

26. designernailsdiana says:

Happy Birthday Husker!!!
    Lainey Get Well!!
    It was nice to come in today and read the blogs and see that not having cable was the right decision. I’m saving money and not watching bravo. However, I still appreciate the bloggers and the snark.
    Happy Holidays!!!
    Diana

The reptile blogger is already saying we won’t like how she Bligs BH. I don’t read her. The way Iguana goes, the way Brandi status with the ladies is.

I don’t think Brandi and the blogger are besties anymore-no more tweeting about having drinks together or dinner …I think the romance is OVER!!

Iguana met Brandi through Jennifer Gimenez. If Brandi sees people support going down, she’ll befriend her again. HOWEVER, I haven’t heard they are at odds. Let me do some detective work and I’ll get back to you.

I don’t think anything happened on twitter between them but I don’t see the blogger tweeting with Brandi or any of her friends anymore.

Jill, to be honest IA bores me and don’t want to check her TL or Google. I did notice she blogged about the LeAnn/Brandi saga for the 547th time. So, she’s trying to suck up to BG.

I check her TL often because I’m following the whole LR concert saga thing that went on-when you see IA blog about LR it’s not for Brandi it’s for blog hits!! She knows the Brandiacs will flock to any blog she writes about LR but only a handful say anything about her other blogs-when she feels neglected she busts out a LR blog!!

Are you following that crap play out? Jill, you’re a saint and have a lot of patience. No freaking way I’m going there. Thanks but no thanks.

Blog hit… you could be right. I still think they are close. We’ll see.

I watch from a very safe distance-I NEVER engage with anyone involved but I creep around to see what’s up!!
                  I think as soon as the season we will know if they are still friends

…and as Mohamed talks nicely about Lisa, Yolanda is fuming and trying to keep a smile. He-he!

Where in the world is T-Rex???

Hey. I was just watching HLN. Claudia was on talking about ATL. Claudia said she had never met NeNe and was so surprised NeNe was talking bad about her. Also did anyone have trouble tweeting during ATL last night? They were saying there was a problem preventing people from tweeting about the show at one point? Not a specific problem w/Twitter just a problem tweeting about ATL. IDK. 😏

31. Watching Bravo this afternoon…looks like I am not alone! 🙂 I am still so creeped about by Carlton and the Nanny.

Happy Birthday HH!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

33. So just switched on RHOA- did anyone catch that when Appollo said that he pled guilty to controlling “shell corporations” he was cracking eggshells to make his eggs?

Oh Bravo- such slick symbolism

34. Appollo is a fine looking man.

Muscular men crying get me every time. It appeals to my emasculating personality- jk!

Ramonacoaster – I can’t wait to buy How to be a Southern Belle While Your Husband Goes to Jail 😉 I love Kandi and Todd, but Joyce showing up – and evidence that Kandi continues to enable her bitch ass mother spoiled the episode for me. Why they even bother with Nene footage. Shame on both Kenya and Apollo for putting Phaedra through that. Cynthia looked so fab. Thanks for the recap.

DesignDiva – I appreciate the links and information you posted in recent days. Even the one about Todd Rucker.

now see, to me Apollo is just meh – and the second he starts talking any interest in him goes right out the window – he always sounds like he was sucking helium –

She’s baaaaaack…. She doesn’t know where she went but she’s back…with a handsome man picking her up…whatever!!

LOL!! maybe I should watch ALL of HWOA that way!!!!

39. plainviewsue says:

Not sure if this was discussed yet, but I really loved the Secrets of WWHL that aired last night. Especially when they talked about Jill filming her one on one & the producer called her diabolical!!!! And the lie she told about having more twitter followers than all of NY, past and present. Did she forget about Bethenny?

40. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Question: there are quite a few folks whose names appear in blue as opposed to the normal black, did I miss an explanation for that? Is it a secret society or something. Just wondering…

Hi barb —-
      I know mostly its because under your comment where you put your username and email — you can put a “website” like I think JILL has AshleyMadison.com as her link – so when you click on her name, it directs you to her “site”. For some reason, I had put something in error, like “deleted” in mine and it is blue, so I don’t mind. LOL

Everyone is the RH’s pics it’s so hard to tell everyone apart now!

Jill’s doesn’t link, but you think it has the same glitch I do. …I was typing when you were. Log out sometime and log back in with website left blank…..oh, that’s right, you don’t mind if people click and get website unavailable, ha

Hi Barb, when names appear in blue, they are supposed to link to another page. I don’t know for certain why some names appear that way that do not link (it says webpage unavailable if you click on it.) Maybe when some folks logged in, they entered something in the box for web page, that was not a web page, but WordPress still assigns the blue color coding.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Thanks for the responses. I was thinking Veena had rounded up a whole bunch of helpers. Maybe she did and you all don’t know it yet. 😉 😀

41. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I have a job interview on Thursday morning!!!! My hands are still shaking since I read the email about 2 hours ago!

43. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

The angry lunatic is still at it….

44. chismosa says:

LAINEY I hope you’re feeling better- I got my IPAD today so I’m saving to see your daughter’s gorgeous photos there.

#inaugaural
    #believeDAT

#wheresPrincessPindy!???? (And TREx )

45. Laineylainey says:

So… Is it possible to o.d. On zicam? Lol

Laine—
      I just follow the instructions which are to spray 4 times in mouth, let it rest there for 15 seconds, then swallow.
      Repeat at 3 hr intervals.

I’ve read the nasal spray interferes with sense of smell.
      That’s ALL I know. I used to take emergenC a lot too. I just think zinc is a good thing to use ….

Oh and I remember and have bookmarked from the past you mentioning oregano oil.

Use those always? Or only when sick?

I’m huge on probiotics and Vitamin D. Those are the only two I’m really anal about.

46. chismosa says:

iPad users: I know I’m just entering the 1900’s with this thing. But how do you type at top speed on this ?
    On my phone I’m always thumbing at record speeds. On a computer, I’m a homekey FIEND.

But what is best here. ??? If I go to landscape mode I can’t truly do homekey typing. And I’m not a landscape person to begin with on my phone anyway.
    So….. It’s index fingers or bust ????

Super annoying. Quelle horreur.

Any tips would be super appreciated. Thanks much. Emoji|emoji

I use my thumbs

Really. So like in portrait mode and you just thumb it out.

You must have an Air or mini. Or man thumbs LOLOL

thanks Ash ❤

Yes in portrait mode-and I don’t have a mini I have a very old school iPad-it was Annabelle’s -she got the mini from Grandpa and gave me her giant dinosaur!!!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

You’re not typing, you’re texting. You might want to look at the Swype app.

What is that? A way to type faster on an iPad ?
        I’ll check it out. Can’t stand having to learn 3 ways to type. Ughhhhh 😫😡

• Austin says:

I can’t decide whether I’m a Swype fan or not. It is helpful when you’re just typing letters and much faster.

I really wish Lisa would cut her hair a bit-that bump in the back is getting played out-but it’s better than seeing her weave tracks!!
    #jankyweavesinBH

This is sad but really who goes on twitter at a time like this-now I get why she is Brandi’s BFF

Not a good look Mauricio.

VPR showed Pump opening and the only BH castmate they showed was Joyce. Actually they didn’t show hardly anyone outside of VPR cast that was there, yet they kept saying 300-400 people were there.

Lisa Vanderpump is on WWHL tonight.

Lisa is on NOW. Bravo is allergic to keeping a regular and predictable schedule :-/

52. NJBev says:

Lisa is having a tough time with those eyelashes, eh???
    she looks so silly…………………………

They’re too long and one is not mounted correctly. 👀

• NJBev says:

righto TT!!, the one under her bang looked like it was falling off but I think someone fixed it during commercial-

• sperraglia says:

How are you doing Jan? Enjoying having Veena back? I havent figured out how to get my old sign on back so I may have to retire SJP-NYC. Now that my renovation are almost done and BH is starting I will try to pop in more often.

Lisa just said that she’s done with Brandi after the slap on the face. Hmmmm – perhaps it wasn’t a play slap.

I have been saying that from the second the trailer came out-Lisa didn’t treat it as a joke or as a fake slap-she’s not happy!!!

• NJBev says:

I cannot, for the of me, imagine striking another woman-

• sperraglia says:

Please be done with Brandi, come on we are close to Xmas and deserve to have that drunken, botoxed slut crawl away. I know Lisa is far from perfect but at least I can still tolerate watching her and I am running out of housewives that I watch.

Oh Girl you are preaching to the choir!!! Amen!!!

• sperraglia says:

I am ready for some good tennis matches between you and VV! It is my favorite BH activity. Need to start thinking of pet names for these broads. Since Taylor isn’t around much I think Lisa R is the new “Lips”., “Splits” is an oldie for Kyle, hmmm need to think more on this

I think that Lisa and Kyle are going to be friends this season so that will slow down the tennis matches-if Lisa is nice to Kyle then I like Lisa!! If Kyle isn’t annoying Lisa then VV won’t be so annoyed with her(maybe 🎾❤️🎾) we will be united in our dislike of Brandi and have a grand old time!!!

• sperraglia says:

I think Pump and Splits do have fun together so if they can channel that Lucy and Ethal vibe I am ok watching that. When they do the petty crap it just gets boring so good if they don’t take themselves too seriously.

I said it before and I’ll say it again. I don’t know why Lisa has a soft spot for Kyle. If Kyle doesn’t back stab Lisa, then our tennis matches will be few. I just don’t trust Kyle so, we’ll see 🎾🎾🎾

• sperraglia says:

Splits annoys me and I think Lisa is smart enough to not trust her, but when Splits lets loose with Lisa and acts silly and stops thinking about the camera I admit to enjoying that

Lisa LOVES Kyle-she said so on WWHL!! She sure as shit does NOT love Brandi!!
                  “She stabbed me in the back she might as well slap me in my face”!!!!

I am shocked that Brandi isn’t tweeting up a storm after that WWHL. Must be jetlag.

Bravo seems to have Brandi on a very short leash-hardly any press for the show and the tweeting has been non existent-she must have gotten a firm talking after last season-she told us everything before the season started!!

• sperraglia says:

I just hope we don’t get the Botox Brandi victim – “oh all the girls hate me” this season.

SHHHHHHHH!!!!! Don’t jinx it! 😉

Is anyone watching this Euros show? I can’t get through a full episode.

58. chismosa says:

I wonder if WWHs are taping earlier to accommodate a new dating schedule for Andy

🙄

Day after the Jillzy b-day party

I think tonight proves that Lisa and Stassi are distant. I’ve been following Stassi on Twitter for a while now and never got that impression there was a partnership for a show. Stassi actually did leave SUR and didn’t have contact with anybody from there Lisa included. She just packed and left.

61. MelTheHound says:

Happy (late-yesterday) Birthday HuskerHuny

62. LaineyLainey says:

Hi Jeff! Hey everyone, I do not have strep. But I do have sinu infection. nite peeps! Oh and thanks for all the Laineygirl love. ❤️❤️❤️😘

63. chismosa says:

Enough already. Take it away from this WACKJOB🐢🐢🐢😷😷😷😲😲

I might have missed it – but has anyone heard from T-Rex? Hoping everything is ok. And glad you don’t have strep Lainey, hope you are feeling better!
    Have fun at the LVP thin Chissie!

Good morning everyone. 😊 🌅 ❄❄😱

I said this before as well and I said it again. Brandi does not like dogs. She only has them because of the kids. She’s not the oet type person. That’s what I sense from her. All this crying for Chica was because of the pain it will cause her kids, not her.