New NY Housewife?

by Veena

So what do you do if you’ve been reduced to a part time housewife and mentioned several times in your boss’s new book (in not a particularly flattering light)?  If you’re Ramona Singer, you may strike back by tweeting a photo with one of your fellow housewives (Kristen), taken inside what looks like the home of another housewife (Sonja Morgan) with a woman who is dressed-up and made-up as if she was filming for housewives.  That is what Ramona Singer did yesterday, and it is certainly enough to get tongues wagging.  Pretty sneaky of her – she’s not naming names, but she is leaving a trail of bread crumbs for anyone paying attention.

ramona and girls
So who is the woman on Ramona’s left?   She’s Dorinda Medley, and she’s been showing up in a lot of pictures at events with housewives lately, but she’s been friends with Ramona for years, and she attended the Season Five Premiere party for Real Housewives of New York.

In August she and Ramona were photographed together at an anniversary/ birthday party (photo here).

And in late October, she, Ramona, and Heather Thomson were together at an anniversary party (photo here).

So who is Dorinda? She’s a NY Realtor and widow to Richard Medley, a hedge fund advisory firm chief, who passed away in 2011.  They met while she was showing him a NY property, and were married for just six years before he passed away.

So what game was Ramona playing when she posted the photo on her twitter feed? Is she messing with Bravo, or messing with bloggers and fans of the show.  ‘Dorinda certainly looks like she’s filming for housewives, but only time will tell if she’s a friend or a housewife.  But my guess is that whatever Ramona does is very very intentional.  She’s an Original Girl.

______________________________________

Former Villa Blanca Server Awarded 1.5 Million in Legal Fees

lisa and andy

Lisa Vanderpump was all smiles on Watch What Happens Live last night, but her appearance came only hours after news broke that a former Villa Blanca server was awarded 1.5 million in legal fees in a suit filed against the restaurant.  In June, a jury awarded the server $6,250 in compensatory damages and $100,000 in punitive damages in her sexual harassment lawsuit against the restaurant. It was later ruled by a judge that Lisa and her husband Ken Todd had unitary interests and shared liability with their business.  But in what was seemingly a contradictory decision, the assistant manager accused of sexual harassment was exonerated even while the restaurant was held accountable.  It’s a decision that had me scratching my head – because if the assistant manager was exonerated, what was the suit all about?  And now I’m scratching my head even more, because 1.5 million dollars in legal fees seems excessive to the next level.

After watching Vanderpump Rules, it’s hard to believe that Villa Blanca could be a worse place to work.  It appears as though most of the staff there drink on the job, and Lisa and Andy joked about (alleged) drug use by the staff – as if it were a joke.  And let’s not even talk about all the sleeping around.  Yuck.  So it’s hard to reconcile a real lawsuit juxtaposed with what we see at Sur that seems to be acceptable.  But it is Hollywood.

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Real Housewives of New York, Watch What Happens Live and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

271 Responses to New NY Housewife? plus 1.5 Million in Attorney Fees Awarded to Former Villa Blanca Server

Good morning everyone. 😊 🌅 ❄❄😱

So Kristen is one of Ramona’s girls?

Good morning – Chat blog tonight. Premiere of Season Six Beverly Hills. My how time has flown by.

• Laineylainey says:

Yay!!!! I’m home! Excited about bh

U guys have been posting like crazy today. Lots of catching up to do.

How many HWs is NY going to have?!!! 😳😳😳😳😳

I read a piece by tt. She got some reason HATES Lisa. I have to read the Vanderpump side before I make a judgement. I don’t read that blogger but she know Lisa Vpump brings hits. Her sources more times than not are “local” meaning the “HW city” media.
    She’s too looney for my taste.

I think “in attorney fees” says everything that needs to be said about the ruling. I’m still waiting for the other side take.

• Veena (NMD) says:

“Attorney fees” tells me that Cali has one messed up legal system if a waitress has to spend 1.5 million in legal fees to bring suit in a harassment case.

Jill, more times than not when there is bad news about Lisa, I go to Tommy Lighfoot/Highlight Hollywood site. Stuff usually originates there then is picked up by others as “sources” tt does that a lot. Tommy is buddy buddy with bernie the cook. They are both hate Lisa with passion.

I understand lisa has haters but It doesn’t matter who hates Lisa-this is an actual thing not gossip-it’s not made up by gossip bloggers.

• NJBev says:

Hi Jill! 🙂
              I”m curious, I didn’t remember that you weren’t a huge fan of Lisa’s-
              (please don’t mis-understand me, I don’t care, love u forever! )
              I’ve kinda been on the fence about her for a while, is there anything in
              particular that un-nerves you about her?
              Where do you stand on Brandi now? I’m just being nosy, haven’t been
              around for a while and can’t believe how much I forgot about where
              everyone stands on the housewives-
              I know, i’m an idiot. I don’t care, 😉

Hi Bev-you are not an idiot!! I ❤️ You!!!
                Brandi-I still can’t deal with her annoying victim act and fake strong single parent crap-she’s rude crude and disgusting!!
                I like Lisa but I don’t LOVE her-she has faults but likes to pretend she doesn’t. She’s as bitchy and back biting as the others but loves to say she has no time for all the drama because she’s soooooooo busy running her 4 thousand restaurants!! She’s fun most of the time and I love her and Kyle together-I hated that she sided with Brandi over everything-even though she knew Brandi was wrong about a lot of things!!
                Yolanda is on my “don’t like” list and Kim is on my “don’t care” list…
                Kyle is my fave-don’t make fun!!

• NJBev says:

Now I remember!
                  you were the 1st and only to question
                  Brandi early on, right?! I totally get your
                  impression of Lisa.
                  Kyle has begun to grow on me, I
                  empathize with her having to deal
                  with Kim. ITA re;Kim. non-entity
                  as far as I’m concerned.
                  Thanks for the input, I knew you would
                  be cool about it….
                  I love hearing peoples opinions
                  on the casts but I really love
                  knowing “why”- it is astonishing
                  how people can see the same
                  exact scene and walk away seeing
                  something totally different!!
                  love it 😉

I have not liked Brandi since she first came on-never changed my mind about or regretted it!! People LOVED her during her first 2 seasons-I didn’t get it!!!

• Austin says:

I’m in the same place, Jill (with both women).

Lisa a liar. A big one. She lies reflexively. Lie first is her policy. She’s also vindictive and a major schemer and manipulator. And, she never takes responsibility for anything while demanding others apologize.

Jill, miscommunication again. I was referring to tt. She gets her stuff most likely ftom HH blog but she makes it sound like it was all her. Like I mentioned above, I cannot make anything of it until I hear from LVP herself and her attorney. I like to hear both sides. Again, my issue was with that lunatic blogger.

Oh I know why you meant but I was just saying that it isn’t gossip-and don’t hold your breath waiting for the Queen to speak-I feel like she won’t say anything!!
                I totally know what you mean about TT!!

I agree, 1.5 million in attorney fees for a 100k judgement is beyond redicious and I can’t believe the judge didn’t blast them as a bunch of shysters.

• Cartwheels says:

The judgement is real so in this case the blogger opinion or side doesn’t not matter in light of the judgement which is very real. This is not a matter of a bias opinions, the judgement is a fact.

• NJBev says:

what cracks me up is that they have the
        Miami housewives picture up-
        that could make could make someone
        question the story?! 😉

I read that comment on the story but they must have changed it as it’s a picture of Lisa with Giggy now.

• And she constantly uses variations of the word “retard” in blog and I find it disgusting.

Watching Yolanda and her pet Brandi on the trip to SAC. This reminds of Brandis family posing for Twitter telling everybody they were number 1. So, classy her mom, dad, and grandmother.

The worst was Brandi trying to sell us the story about her Dad being mad at her because he didn’t like her stupid dress that she wore at the Oscars (that dress though-HIDEOUS) when he was really mad that Brandi outed him as a drug dealer in her book- Its so crazy to me that the Brandiacs actualy bought that stupid ass story!!

• NJBev says:

she made a smart decision, and hopefully the dog can be saved-

I don’t think it’s a good decision, as it doesn’t seem like she has given up ownership of the dog. It seems pretty much the same as we saw on Real Housewives, where the dog was sent out for training then returned.

I find myself also pretty disgusted with Kyle that after the attack on her own child, she didn’t report the animal.

Kingsley will end up killing another animal or living thing with Kim as the owner.

8. Cartwheels says:

1.5 million, oh boy. I hope this comes during the show.
    Lisa took great glee to bring up Mauricio’s cheating rumors because they were the”elephant in the room” and it was only rumors that nobody had ever confirmed. Yet here we have a factual case were a judgement has been issued, where legal fees have to be paid and the Todd/Vanderpumps have been found at fault so I can only hope that someone (anyone) would have the guts to bring it up.
    Lisa justified Adrienne’s secret about the surrogacy being revealed because , how did she put it? I guess it was in the lines of “if you sign for reality TV, then there is no secrets and the viewers deserve that you show them the reality of your life” ,so I hope she lives by her words and let us see the reality of her life, otherwise it would be one more in the large chain of her hypocritical comments were one rule applies to her and another one for the rest.
    Andy never asked her about her legal issues last night so I am not holding my breath, maybe that is why she made such an issue about her signing back for this season, maybe she was holding to get Bravo to promise that the lawsuit will never be mentioned. Uhmmmmm

Cartwheels I’m a Lisa fan and I totally agree w/you.

Maybe Lisa only likes to talk about lawsuits that aren’t actually REAL-just fake ones that never happened!!

• Cartwheels says:

LOL, OMG, I can almost picture one of the RHBH showing the court ruling and maybe evne picture of the waitress. Lisa took great joy when Adrienne’s secret was revelaed, she carefully coached Brandi to get it out there, she also talked about the cheating rumors time and time again as if it was her job.
        Now that the tables are turn I can to see what Lisa is made of, I want to see how she handles being on the other side of the proverbial stick.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m a Lisa fan – but this lawsuit is fair game for the show. It’s not incredibly personal or anything – like say – Adrienne’s children. It’s business. And she was gong through it while filming.

And it’s already out there in the news.

She doesn’t have anything to be ashamed of-stuff happens in business all the time. You don’t always handle it right, live and learn. It won’t hurt her image.

I agree.

• NJBev says:

ITA
        she probably has insurance for it too- some sort of liability I would assume.
        (After Hurricane Sandy I never want to discuss insurance again, not so lol)
        I worked as a waitress for years in the 80’s to pay for school ($ was phenomenal)
        but I can tell you, as anyone who has ever worked in the food service industry,
        that what went on behind the scenes was mind-blowing. No restaurant
        from that time period would have ever survived the way we abuse the legal
        system now – (there is a word for it, I’m having a senior moment, OR is my
        past behavior from the 80’s catching up. lol) litigiousness? is that a word?
        anyway- the whole restaurant I worked for , which was extremely upscale,
        would be in jail in this day and age. 😉

• Cartwheels says:

IMO Kenn should be ashamed of the way he handled this complain, he was only worried about erasing the evidence and never cared about what was right.
        Shit happens in businesses all the time, health code violations, complains of fair/not fair from employees ,etc, but very rarely does a boss acts they way the Todds?vanderpumps acted during this situation.
        I gues it should come as a surprise, after watching a couple of episodes from VR , it is obvious that there is a lot going on in those restaurants.
        My point is that this lawsuit, the results of it, the mud that was dragged and the fact that the Vanderpumps lost in court and had to pay to the waitress and now her legal fees should be part of the show as it happened while they were filming and Lisa has made a point about “being real”, so I am just waiting to see how real is she going to be.

Even though I hated that Lisa kept bringing up the cheating and she kept saying “lawsuit” even thought there was no lawsuit-I really don’t want to watch it coming back on her this season. I know that Karma is a real bitch but I just don’t want to watch another HW deal with crap like that-it’s not fun for me! I’d rather see some fab parties and trips-

• Cartwheels says:

She has already aid that this season is wonderful and she is back at the front of the pack so my guess is that 1) we won’t hear a peep about this and nobody would have the guts to go against her 2) Lisa would give her pink colored version of it and that will be it.

I loved the partied and the glamour of BH but all of them have cheapen the brand with their cattiness and desire to outdo one another so at this point IMO everything is just fair game. Even Lisa

I’m not knocking you for wanting to see Lisa “get hers”…I would give up one of my kids to see Brandi finally be on the receiving end of one of her own outburst!! (I’m kidding -I love my kids-But I would love to see Brandi have to handle something like what she did to Adrienne!!!)

This is where we differ! lol. It would be SO entertaining watching Lisa’s face as someone brought up the judgement and damages against her. While we’re at it, bring up Ken’s bogus lawsuit accusing contractors of assaulting him, too.

VB were found by the jury to have acted with malice against the server. That’s something she should be ashamed of, imo, not that she woud. Still this is a woman who went ape chit over being accused of filing for bankruptcy 20 years ago and that’s something that many many good businesses have to do through no fault of their own.

Such excellent points! Every one. Can you imagine the meltdown Lisa would have if, say, Kyle marched into her house, with a Bravo crew in tow and brought up the judgement against her and Ken the way Lisa did to Kyle last season? Lisa’s head would explode.

• Austin says:

I don’t dislike Lisa, but I do get sick of the double standard that so many fans apply. She gets a pass on so much while everyone else is raked over the coals for similar nonsense.

We are serving our annual Thanksgiving meal to our daycare kids and their parents today. I just made 30 packets of instant gravy. Not my style of cooking, but it will do!

Hope everyone who was under the weather yesterday is feeling better!

Happy Tuesday to everyone!

• 30? Just curious but how much did that actually make?

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I think it’s lovely that you all provided a Thanksgiving feast for the kids and their parents! A lot of places don’t do that. How much water did you use btw? Isn’t it like one cup per packet? Stay warm, HuskerHuny!

Watching TMZ. They’re talking to Dr. Phil about Momma June. I dvr his show and wst sometimes. I’ll watch his interview w/June today. But Dr. Phil said Unlce somebody said June is lying about e everything. Dr. Phil asked him to take a lie detector and he did. The results will be on another epi I think he said. Dr. Phil also said June has dated a few sex offenders, one is in jail now til 2026.

• I’ve been avidly engrossed in this heinous story.

The claim is Pumkin was fathered by yet another sex offender- the one that’s still in prison.

Uncle Poodle is gay and him and his partner are the only ones out if this whole sad and sordid mess that are actually stepping up to try to take custody of Alana. He’s the one that’s saying mama June is lying about everything.

But now there is a report that it’s only because he’s trying to shop a reality show.

Sigh

I’m not sure how this could get any worse- but then again I am somewhat naive, and something else shocking and horrible will come out.

Yes OMIB. Uncle Poodle. Ughhhhh!! It’s just horrible. These reality shows can pick’em can’t they? They just plucked HBB out of T&T and gave her family a show and probably did very little background.
        Dr. Phil said Sugar Bear is on yesterday’s epi. IDK what’s going on w/him and trying to get custody.

11. So sorta OT- I just finished reading Angela Stanton’s book (kindle) about Phaedra- Yikes!!!

Just wow. I will never look at Phaedra the same again.

12. I hope you all have a great day! Thanks for the blog today and can’t wait for the premiere of BH!! Woooot woooot!
    I am hosting Thanksgiving dinner again this year and my parents are even flying out from Peru to celebrate— but my mind is in such a fog I can’t even start thinking about what to serve and where my recipes are and what to shop for. Anyone else having this problem?

Yes-I have that same problem every year!! I feel so disorganized and scattered and some how mange to get everything done!! It’s a thanksgiving miracle!! I really just pull myself together at the end and get it done.

Hello, Foxy. Glad to hear your parents can fly in! Good luck getting all the preparations done! It really is like Jill said, it always falls together.

• Thanks Tartsy! I feel a little pressure because I’ve never cooked a turkey for my parents before( first Thanksgiving we’ve celebrated together in 7 yrs) and so I’m hoping my mom lets me run my Thanksgiving accordingly! Hehe she’s the absolute best, but hounds me a lot. My dad doesn’t meddle and is more laid back.

• Cartwheels says:

How about some delicious ceviche with that peruvian popcorn that is to die for.
      One of my very dear friends is from there and she doesn’t cook too much peruvian food but when her parents come to visit her I am there all the time, their food is delicious and they love to cook. I can’t remember the name of other dishes, maybe some aji con pollo?

• Oh my goodness, Cartwheel that is too funny! Aji de Pollo or hen is too complicated to make but so good. I have mastered my take on the Peruvian ceviche and it’s actually really easy to make. I can cook some Peruvian dishes but my husband doesn’t like it so I don’t bother but when my parents are here, my mom makes me my favorite (more complicated)dishes. 🙂

• Take a deep breath. They are coming because they love you and whatever you serve will be great. Keep it simple so you don’t have to spend all your time in the kitchen,

No, I always think I’m awesome until 2 days before and then I go bat shit crazy and start screaming at everyone. Until someone reminds me that I’ve been cooking turkey dinners for 30 years and they always turn out fine. Breathe. In. Out. In. Out. But for now everything is awesome.

13. Off topic, but did anyone else watch “Mama June” on Dr. Phil yesterday? I cannot believe that TLC gave this women a show! Un-f-ing-believable! I was so disgusted!

15. NJBev says:

Totally off topic-
    Does anyone know anything about natural sunlight lamps for plants?
    I spent 1/2 the morning trying to figure it out but it’s too much info for
    my lazy brain.
    I have lemon trees that do beautiful during the summer outside, but when
    I bring them in it’s a horror story. I understand that they go into shock, but
    I have one tree that bloomed late and I know the lack of sun is what is keeping
    the little lemons to hold on (yesterday, I came home and found over 25 little
    lemons on the floor) also, lack of sun keeps the fruit from maturing at a proper
    rate-
    Other than calling Yolanda and asking her for some of her lemons, does
    anyone know what kind of lamp I need? I know it’s silly, but I have complete
    OCD with these freaking trees!!
    Please- can anyone help ?!

looking forward to tonight’s premiere! completely off-topic – I watched Malificent over the weekend, and I have to say I liked it – I don’t like Angelina Jolie, so seeing her in this film was very interesting, and I thought she was really very good – one of the things that I got a kick out of was one of fairies charged with protecting Sleeping Beauty was played by the actress that portrayed Dolores Umbridge in the Harry Potter movies!!!! – just so funny – she was better as evil though!

who told Lisa to wear that bump on her head? I’m all ready for the show tonight – ice cream in the freezer & warm fuzzy socks on my feet!! ahhh bliss!!!

Nobody brought up that rumor more than Kyle. There she goes again. I have yet to hear Lisa talk about on this episodes. How many Crying Heads did I have to put up with? 💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦💦

Kyle cried as many times as Lisa said “cheating rumor” and less times than Lisa tweeted about what a horrible season she had.

I think not! There were many more Crying Heads #fact.
        As far as Twitter gors, Kyle was retweeting every vile thing about Lisa to the tune of 5 to 10 times retwwets a day. I know because I started posting here. Eventually, when she was called on she stopped.

What does Kyle retweeting have to do with Lisa’s boohoo woe is me tweets…”oh I can’t go on” “oh this season was so hard” “boohoo I’m pack leading the pack”…

*back leading the pack

How do you know that’s a fact???? Please don’t tell me you counted!!!

I think we talked about it as it happened and somebody posted that Kyle brings up the rumors on Crying Head all the time and Bravo just replay the kitchen scene right after. I am watching Today and on this episode and the one prior Kyle has brought up the rumors a total of 5 times. Lisa ZERO. Bravo just replays what she said.

Well let’s not forget to take into account the reasons why Kyle brought up the rumor-it’s not like she was having a cup of tea and just blurted out “there are rumors about my husband cheating”-the whole last part of the season was about the magazines that had the rumors in them-it would be hard to avoid talking about that exact thing when it’s the very subject of the whole episode!

She perpetuates them because she loves to be a victim. She herself said it she can cry at the drop of a hat.

If she loved being a victim so much why didn’t she bring the rumors on the show first…remember who you have to thank for that!!

Kyle WAS the victim of some very nasty behavior that involved her marriage and children. Unlike Lisa and her ongoing campaign for Greatest Suffering the World Has Ever Known based on nothing remotely as serious as family and kids.

• Austin says:

That’s just you choosing to see Lisa in the most positive light possible and Kyle in the most negative light possible. Which is fine. It’s reality TV!

• Austin says:

• Austin says:

That was for VV and her criticism of Kyle above. Not sure what is going on with my computer tonight as it keeps wanting to post under a different email address for me and puts my posts in weird places.

You can’t count Bravo cutting to her interview as times Kyle brought it up cause it’s not.

Kyle was never tweeting or retweeting ‘vile’ things about Lisa 5-10 times a day.

ROTFL ………,

How many crying heads 🙊😫😪😭x10000

Not true. Kyle didn’t bring it more than anyone. The combined Dream Team brought it up more than anyone- with Lisa filming an ENTIRE segment on HER OWN to talk about it(and throw major shade at Mauricio). And, Kyle wouldn’t have said another word about it after the initial round at the beginning of the season except that Lisa pointedly tried to manipulate things and have it brought up again on vacay later in the season. Course she didn’t count on her minion turning it against her! Oops.

It did seem like Kyle gave it legs. Melissa seemed to do the same thing with the stripper rumor. Sometimes the “victims” of the rumors seem to enjoy perpetuating said rumor to perhaps curry favor or sympathy with the fans or for lots of camera time. It seems that way to me. This is not a true or false statement, not trying to argue with anyone,…this is what it SEEMED LIKE TO ME. My perception.

Exit-the NY ladies want you to come say hello!!

25. Oh hai-I’m taking my Angela Stanton book discussion down here.

Yup this was the one that Phaedra delivered the cease and desist letter to Lynn after Boston02127 reviewed it.

Basically Angela Stanton was a street hustler who claims that she was “groomed” by Phaedra to pull off a lot of white collar crimes and fraud. She goes into great detail, and names names including Apollo.

She describes one “job” where she was able to get 21K but Phaedra paid her only 4k of the $$$. She agreed to such an arrangement because she was promised legal representation by Phaedra should anything go wrong. Well it went wrong for her big time.

She was sentenced to 5 years for fraud (?-probably more but that’s what I remember) and was pregnant at the time. She delivered her baby while handcuffed to a cot, and the baby was taken from her after 24 hrs. The baby girl was then given to her mother to raise. Her mother died, and Phaedra stood in for her at her mothers funeral.

After she got out- Angela saw Phaedra on RHOA and realized that every one of phaedra’s “friends” on the show was actually the old crime gang that she had also been a part of.

It slowly dawns on her that she was the fall guy for Phaedra and that Phaedra completely washed her hands of her after she was convicted. Sound familiar?

*ALLEGEDLY*

I dunno. There was a ring of truth to this woman’s words- but I’m not sure how credible she is- she also claims to be one of JayZ’s former girlfriends that the FBI was trying to get to snitch on his former drug dealing. Then she was raped by a rapper who paid her off…and Phaedra wouldn’t help her.

She found redemption through her faith and has tried to turn her life around.

Even if half of this whole story is true? It’s pretty horrible what’s happened to her- sexually molested at 5, bunch of kids by different fathers… Just a hard luck life.

She is pretty pissed off at Phaedra and also claims to have had death threats when she published the book.

She makes Phaedra seem like a stone cold psychopath that preys upon damaged hustlers to play them into making $$$ for Phaedra and then bails on them when they get caught.

26. I watched Lisa in WWHL, and I thought the eye thing was blepharitis–When you get an inflammation on your eyelid. Lol I didn’t know until I read the comments that it was her eyelashes drooping. I think Lisa is very beautiful, but she doesn’t need all of that make up and extensions because it makes her look older. Can’t wait for tonight!

There she is Kyle brought the rumors up again.

There it is Brandi bringing up the rumors and Bravo flashing the magazine. Has Lisa talked about the rumors? NOPE!

And, she’s bringing it up, why? Because Lisa was trying to manipulate things behind the scenes so the whole thing would be brought up again. Course, she didn’t count on her BFF outing her sleazy machinations. I do love watching Lisa squirm and lie about the magazine at the finale. Brandi would say, you did this and this and then Lisa would deflect and try to talk about things that nobody ever said happened! It’s so hilariously lying 101.

I don’t believe Lisa said take the mag.

And you know what they ALL, Kyle, Mo, Kim focused on the wrong person to begin with. Who bought the mag in the first place? Brandi. If Kyle was her so called friend & claims she knows how Kyle felt, why would she buy the mag? They all want to be on Lisa cuz she said “put it in your suitcase” or whatever Brandi claims Lisa said but nobody asks Brandi why would she buy that trash? They wanted to make it all Lisa’s fault. Lisa said bring the mag, Lisa’s not BFFs w/Kyle, Lisa’s didn’t visit Yo. They were ALL a bunch of cry babies about nothing. Lisa wAs totally wrong bringing up the “other woman” in epi1 or 2 in front of Portia. Lisa should have shown more support for Mo when speaking w/Ken Who ttotally didn’t believe Mo had another woman, but that convo was between she and her husband. Lisa wAs totally wrong with telling Brandi congratulate Scheana on her marriage. Why would Brandi want to. Lisa’s not an angel and just like the rest does stuff to benefit herself but this mag things I don’t believe she did. That’s got trashbox Brandi’s sticky fingers all over it.

Kyle you are a such a pathetic victim. That’s why I despise you!

When Lisa says nobody knows for sure – on this particular scene – it was was dubbed in. You can see her lips were moving at all at the last part of the sentence. #frankenbyting

She said those words more than once-she wanted the doubt! The fact that she acts like she never got involved with the whole thing is the reason why people don’t like her sometimes-not despise-just not like!

At this point in the show, Brandi thinks she’s the star of RHOBH. Brandi saying that the most popular HW in BH needed Brandi for launching her show. I ALING EITH MILLIONS OTHERS TUNED IN BECAUSE IT WAS LISA’S show. They didn’t need you Brandi. VPR beat RHOBH last year’s in ratings without your help Brandi.

Yes, Scheana was there along with several SUR cast members. Scheanna and Pandy hang out.

I’m guessing they’re playing Season 5 on TV today?! 🎾🎾🎾

Chismosa, aren’t you supposed to be in line somewhere????!

CHIANINA!!!
      I hope you are ———> 👫👬👫👬👫👬👭👭👫👭👬👫👭👬👑💗

👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👭👫👬👭

“When you’re down and out, there seems no hope at all
        But if you just believe, there’s no way we can fall”
        ——->
        I hope lisa will speak to me though I’m not buyin’!!!
        😁😁😁😳

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

I’m trying to lay out what I shall WEAR
      And debating any real makeup or not since I just completed my peel so im not keen on covering up my new fresh freakin skin

I was going to leave a bit later, but now I guess ill try to go.

I can’t BUY the drink, so im pissed. (Just had some financial issues and don’t have the – I know not a lot – 12$ – to spend!) UGHHHHHH

👗👙👠💄👛💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎💎

UGH! Girl, not only that, you probably would need to arrive an hour ago, people line up early!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Chismosita!!! I’m so excited for you that you’re going to see Lisa! I would leave your face alone and maybe apply extra moisturizer so it feels better. I hope the peel turned out nice. Can’t wait for your report ( on both). 😉

Mauricio STFU, you’re disgusting and a cry baby momma’s boy.

Why do you think Mauricio is a momma’s boy? I’m very curious about this because it’s not like we see him being babied by his mother on the show? You really don’t like anything about Kyle and Mauricio!!

Mauricio is hot.

Nancy (RIP) and I used to talk about that all the time.

This past season they both got on my nerves. Don’t forget I was one of the few Kyle’s fan on this blog earlier on. Everybody hated her because of the Limo scene. Very few defended her ( I was one). It was at Reunion S2, when the veil was uncovered from my eyes and I saw an ugly side of her.

But why momma’s boy??
          Kyle had nothing to do with the “meeting” before season 2 reunion-Brandi has even said so-I still believe the whole meeting was a lie -maybe Adrienne called Brandi and said this or that about Lisa but I think Brandi talked it up to get into Lisa’s good graces-and it worked like a charm. Brandi had Lisa fooled and lots of other people too!!

Camille’s conversation with Brandi in the hallway of the hotels in Vegas pretty much confirm there was a meeting.

The Mauricio thing, I think it started out because he threw a little fit over something on S1. I also remember a scene where his eyes lit up when he talked about his mother. He’s the only boy his mom had. He was a sick child. It’s his demeanor sometimes. His mom is at Kyle’s a lot which is fine. Those are her grandkids. . He creeps me out.

I didn’t think Camille confirmed any such meeting-but I just read a quote from Brandi that Kyle wasn’t involved with any of it-Brandi lies about everything so why not the meeting?

Did Brandi go on an Apollo-style apology tour? Wouldn’t that be cool, if she came out and cleared up all this crap? If she one day, like Apollo, feels that she has nothing to lose maybe she will reveal the truth.

Limo……scene
          LOL 🙊🙊

• I didn’t hate her for the limo scene, I still don’t…I think she was fed up…That’s not why I hate her, lol, I don’t really hate her….I just don’t like her very much, at all…lol!

• 2Stupid says:

When you compare her to the rest of the HW pool, she ranks higher up there to me. NJ-no one. NY-I like most of them, but they all have had their moments. I LOATHE Carole’s new hair, and I think she is a sneak. Atlanta- Cynthia and Kandi are ok- but Cynthia is a sneak. Nene is too big for her britches. BH- we are stuck with Kyle and Lisa. The rest are nuts. I am thinking that Lisa and Eileen are going to lower themselves to HW level and it won’t be pretty. There’s my two cents!

• I could rant against or for any of the HW…well, maybe not Brandi but I could probably pointbring out her finer point, lol… there is just something about Kyle…I have said it before she just brings out the “valley” in me…..she reminds me of girls I went to HS with, she is so stunted emotionally/socially, of course it is all IPPHO. Momma needs a fix, didn’t watch NJ and not watch Atl!!!

I agree. I see a lot of childish behavior in Kyle. Stunted…that’s a great observation. She seems to operate from an emotionally arrested development time, from a traumatic time in her life. I work with children and it seems that her automatic reaction is a little bit kid-like. She has a very strong sense of fairness, which can make her seem competitive, combative and envious. If she’s feeling secure, she’s fun,..but if she feels threatened at all,…fuggitaboutit

A lot of people hated her. I thought it started with that. All I remember of that time is me justifying her actions all the time.

• LOL, for some reason that scene didn’t bother me, her clingy shit with Maurice bothers me more than outing her sister. But I don’t really care about any of them, really.. I just hope Lisa R. doesn’t embarrass my bf Harry!!

• NJBev says:

I remember discussing
              with Boston02127 the time
              when Adrienne flew all the
              girls up to Sacramento to see
              the Kings play against LA-
              they had court side seats-
              Kyle was an LA fan and
              cheered(like a high school
              nut job) for LA. I thought
              it was classless and in poor
              taste to be sitting with
              the owner of the other team
              and cheering the opposition.
              Just rubbed me the wrong
              way-

Remember when she faked having a phobia about flying? Then as the series progressed suddenly Kyle was cured of her flying phobia!!!!!! LOL. it was never brought up again,…I think.

How is he “disgusting”? He put up with a lot of bs and handled it a lot more respectfully than, say, Ken, that nasty piece of work calling women stupid over and over.

I can’t stand that whinny little voice that Kyle makes. That’s her victim voice. Not buying your act.

37. chismosa says:

DONT WORRY ALL ILL ASK LISA PERSONALLY ABOUT THE LAWSUIT.
    I’ll get that cleared up for you RIGHT AWAY !
    🙋💰📑😂

Ask her what was up with her fake eyelashes last night …oh and if Pandora is there with her husband please try to peep out his hair plugs and or toupee -thank you in advance!!
      -remember this: When you see the Queen don’t forget to throw yourself at her feet-she loves that!! And tell her how sorry you are that she had such a “rough go” last season-she will love you forever!! Hahahah I’m just playin’…..but I’m serious about Pandora’s husband and his “new” hair!
      Have fun!!

I’m NEW to Pandy and the hubby.

I saw them briefly on WWH last night so i have NOTHING to compare his hair to!

I’m going to take as many pics as possible

I brought a small velvet rug to lay at her feet for me to kneel. 🙌

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I truly think that you should’ve gotten some sort of VIP access. Not just because you’re Chismosita but because you’re going to give us details on it and I know for a fact a lot of HW viewers read this blog! Dang it! Hang in there and thanks!

• NJBev says:

omg
        those lashes-
        I thought I was gonna jump
        through the TV and try to
        rip them off last night!!

Oh! I totally noticed Jason’s hairplugs/wig whatever! He’s definitely done something. And, I should get tshirts with TGSTWHEK on it in solidarity with Lisa’s brave fight*wipes tear*.

LOCA!!!!

38. chismosa says:

Cut out the two thirsties from the sides and its a great pic

I changed my “gravy” for tonight-I went with Brandi in case someone else wanted the Queen!!
    Kevin is at the firehouse tonight and I’m sooooo happy-I can watch in peace without his snide comments about “my dumb shows”!

• YAY!! Anytime I need to be left alone while watching a show I just say , “It’s the Good Wife”, my family knows that it code for STFU and GTFO!!!!

On Thursday nights I usually scream “SCANDAL” and people scatter…Maggie thinks it’s funny and tries to play games-she drives me nuts!!

She needs a better quote. Of all things. – give me a break!

That’s right Jill, we can’t all be the
      Queen! I watch in my own TV room, but he has to pass that room to get to the rest of the house, so I can just hear it now….”not those bitches with the LIPS?!” If only he knew what my Gravatar is going to be, LOL

Kevin loves to pass by the living room and shake his head and throw out comments-I usually ignore and sometimes I agree but it gets annoying!! Tonight I’m free!! Maggie will be banished to my bed-she loves watching TV in my bed and always stays put when she goes in there!!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Lol Tartsy!! That is hilarious. Are you going to show Mr. TT?

I just showed him, Foxy. I told him it was a caricature of a Real Housewife and he said “that looks like a REAL picture of one from Beverly Hills!” Giggle.

I can’t change my gravy on my iPhone. To change it, it will require me the monumental task of going on my laptop…which I don’t like to do. Glad you took tampon string.

40. chismosa says:

Some real BITCHE$ here …… Won’t help me out to explain

41. chismosa says:

Ughhhhh the LINES

she has a HOT PINK fur folded on her chair.
    Pandy and jason are helping and pouring out drinks.

Security told me we may not be able to see her. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

I’m taking tons of pics

Thanks for the great blog!

OMIB~~~I’m so glad that you read that book. I’ve never looked a her the same either. When you finished the book did you think “how can P be innocent”? She knew too much. I thought the book was an eye opener.

Foxymel11(Mel) …..I bet your Thanksgiving will be great!

• Omg- why I Didn’t I read it when you did? Totally Tardy for the Party.

Is not just that Phaedra knows everything- she MASTERMINDED everything. Just diabolical.

The claim is that she started a charity for troubled teens not to help them but to recruit them for her own nefarious activities.

No words.

Did anyone hear Lisa tell Andy that her new tagline is her own original saying? That saying has been around for a very long time.

“Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack”

How long until the Eileen Davidson used to be a man runors start up again? Any takers?

What’s this all about?? I have no idea who she is-I don’t watch her soap so I never heard of her until it was announced that she was going to a HW.

• NJBev says:

me either.
        I never watched Y&R

This goes back 20 years ago when she was on Days-I used to read soap opera digest-but for years before that there were rumors she was a man. She addressed it and it’s obviously not true, she laughed, but it was out there. I figure someone will revive it!

I’m sooooooooooo friggen happy that Carlton is not coming back!!! She’s gross and mean and nasty!!

46. NJBev says:

Thank GOD Yolanda finally cut those nasty ass extensions off-
    UGH. didn’t anybody ever have the balls to tell her how bad
    they looked??

47. NJBev says:

Carlton did have a bug up her ass re;Kyle

Glam Squad. Shooting a holiday commercial. Stay tuned. #regram #thanksgiving #nyc #rhony

A post shared by Carole Radziwill (@caroleradziwill) on

Carole says she is shooting a commercial-a holiday commercial-is that why they are in AC? Idk if Carole is there?

49. NJBev says:

Kim is so irrelevant. I really can’t-

Beverly Hills, baby!

51. NJBev says:

Watch the way Andy looks at Kim-

For Vic and Kit- Kit, you asked yesterday about Andys diss of Joyce. Sorry if someone responded. He was at the BH reunion last year and as it was going on he got the feeling that this would be one and done for them. He felt bad for Carlton because they portrayed her as a sex crazed witch and didn’t show any other parts of her life. He said Joyce was “a river of words” and was pissing off Yolanda. I think he saw they just didn’t gel.

Viv-I don’t think Andy actually makes up his mind until, like he says, everything is aired and done. He doesn’t make the decision alone, plus, when they film the reunion-they don’t know what’s going to happen. Something could happen that could change everything, the public hasn’t seen it, so making any decisions before hand would be stupid. Not that they aren’t planning or looking in a certain direction (and in some cases, like aviva, DO know), but they do wait. For Andy, I think the reunion is the best time to really see the dynamic between the women. He doesn’t have a lot of interaction with them otherwise. Thats why the Brandis keep returning-she’s isnt very popular, but she adds to the dynamic. Carlton was just too polarizing and Joyce talked too much (but i loved her). I think he felt it at the reunion, that they were done and when they hashed it out post season-the rest of the team agreed.