Brandi Glanville Forgot How to Use her Own App after she Read Chismosa’s Blog by Veena

Nothing is worse than a Sunday night bender.  It all started so innocently.  Brandi started tweeting for people to download her app for android phones – some sort of “blunder blocker” that stops you from tweeting when you’re drunk.  I’m not kidding.  Yes – the woman who had a NY Times Best Selling Book talking about her Drinking and Tweeting was trying to capitalize on the ?success with a phone app.

Later that day it was clear that the app wasn’t working.  She hurled a string of tweets at her frenemy Lisa Vanderpump.  You see, Lisa went on WWHL and basically told the viewing audience that she gave Brandi a second chance this year – and the result was an end-of-season slap in the face.  Now they are done.  I guess Brandi isn’t done with Lisa just yet though.  It’s hard to wipe poop off the bottom of your foot.

I can only surmise that the string of tweets regarding Lisa’s closet full of fur is a result of reading Chismosa’s blog where she saw Lisa in a fuschia Faux Fur coat at a NY Event. Lisa is of course a huge animal (mainly dog) lover, so one would expect her not to have furs. At the same time, if she was affluent at a young age, it’s possible she had furs before people fully realized how horrific the fur industry is. Or perhaps she’s Cruella de Ville and skins Dalmations for furs (kidding). But that does seem to be what Ms Glanville wants us to believe. I can only shake my head at her inability to protect any secrets she learns while being friends with someone. This is why no one will ever trust her – ever.

Lisa Vanderpump at BJ's Sangria event November 18, 2014 (photo credit Chismosa @Lynnfam.com)

Lisa Vanderpump at BJ’s Sangria event November 18, 2014 (photo credit Chismosa @Lynnfam.com)

And then the final one. I wonder what the “Scene Goodnight” is?

Brandi – you need help, and more than an app.  But thanks for reading the blog.

______________________________

Real Housewives of Atlanta – Spill the Tea

by RamonaCoaster

Kenya takes her aunt to a beautiful garden to discuss the ladies and Apollo’s confession.  Her Aunt is trying to offer Kenya advice to forgive the other women.  She believes Kenya should kill them with kindness. Listen to your aunt Kenya! Kenya wants to put conditions on forgiveness.  She wants them to come to her first.  Her aunt thinks someone has to be the grownup. I think she is encouraging Kenya to show character growth because that would be a unique trait for a housewife to have and would make her stand out.  Kenya will give what her aunt said some serious thought.

Porsha is meeting Kandi at a restaurant.  Porsha asks about Cynthia’s party as an intro to bashing Cynthia. Porsha thinks Cynthia started out as “Little Nene” and now she is “Baby Kenya”.  Kandi is trying to explain why Porsha wasn’t invited because she has been talking trash about Cynthia in the media.

Kandi reported to Phaedra that Apollo apologized to Kenya for lying about fellatio.  Phaedra looks like she about to have a massive headache.  Phaedra was eight months pregnant, under a lot of stress and had to deal with her castmate making an indecent proposal to her husband.  Maybe she should be happy he is going to prison. Now they all feel bad what they all put Kenya through (except for Porsha and Nene).

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-02

Cynthia and Peter discuss the “Apollo Confession.”  Cynthia thinks since Phaedra is a Southern belle and she wrote an etiquette book, she should do the proper thing and apologize to Kenya. Cynthia is offended by Porsha calling her “Little Nene” in the press meanwhile she thinks Porsha took her place and calls Porsha puppeteer #2 with Nene pulling the strings.  At least Cynthia admits to being puppeteer #1.

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-06

Kandi is selling her sex toys by setting up a bedroom scene with Todd.  Todd and Kandi discuss trying to have a baby and fitting the baby into their work lives.  He has jobs lined up where he is traveling a lot.  Their two daughters that have already been born need to find a way to live in the same house together and bond.

Claudia and Kenya go furniture shopping to furnish Claudia’s place.  I think it’s time Kenya has a friend on this show that isn’t Lawrence.  This leads to the introduction of Claudia into the world of housewives.  She is from East Providence, Rhode Island.  She is a model, host and actress. She has been a model on the Price is Right, and is a recognizable face.  She talks about her crappy taste in men.  She is now on a radio show.  She talks about her sex life when her tooth came out in bed while she was in the cowgirl position and tossing her head around.  I have a feeling the married women won’t appreciate another single on the prowl woman hanging around their husbands.

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-14

Nene is back in Atlanta filming with Porsha.  Porsha tells Nene about Apollo’s confession.  Nene doesn’t like that the women are thinking of apologizing to Kenya because that doesn’t fit into her anti-Kenya agenda.  Nene and Porsha have a problem with Cynthia not taking sides and playing both sides of the fence.

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-16

I wonder if Randy Kessler offers his services for free in exchange for camera time. Apollo needs advice on getting a divorce.  He’s afraid Phaedra will file for divorce while he is in prison and his rights to property and his kids will be forfeit.  Phaedra is concerned for her sons and what might happen if she took them to visit Apollo in prison.  Apollo doesn’t want to work at Macdonald’s when he comes out of jail.  He wants to have something to live off of when he is done serving his time.  Apollo’s statement that he loves his wife but despises her at the same time seems really messed up.

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-20 real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-22

Kaela, Todd’s daughter, is coming to live in Atlanta.  She just graduated from high school and she wants to start her own clothing line.  Kandi makes an uncomfortable overture to Riley and Kaela to bond.  Usually that happens naturally.  They are setting the allowance and chores for the house.  Riley kind of off-handedly disses Kaela for not being in college.  Best to change the subject.

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-27 real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-28

Porsha calls Cynthia to meet her for lunch and comes an hour late.  Cynthia reads Porsha for her lateness and Porsha is being disrespectful and doesn’t apologize.  Porsha questions Cynthia’s flip flop opinions during interviews. Cynthia in her TH says Porsha has been “flip flopping” a married man for cars and bags.  It would have been great if Cynthia said that to Porsha’s face but she’s too chicken for that.  Cynthia says she always said she doesn’t condone violence and what Porsha did.  Cynthia borrows some of Kenya’s lines.  They start raising voices and waving fingers until Cynthia gets up and leaves. Bye Porsha!

real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-29 real-houseweives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-703-30

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

317 Responses to Brandi Glanville Forgot How to Use her Own App plus Real Housewives of Atlanta – Spill the Tea – Recap by Lynnfam

Good morning everyone. Happy Monday? 😉 You be the judge. I hope you had a great weekend.
    Brandi can’t remember how to use her app? No one is surprised right? Well that’s Brandi.
    Well someone show Brandi how to use her app and have a great. 😊 🌅

Apparently Jim is reading the blog as well

I think Brandi was steamed over the LeAnn article, but took it out on Lisa. I’m shocked she didn’t tweet LeAnn

Brandi doesn’t play that way-if she’s mad at Leann we will see it play out on twitter. Something went down with her and Lisa-maybe something Brandi “heard from a friend” that we don’t know about yet. I don’t think it’s carry over from Leann.

She IS mental!

LOL that was my first theory about the fur comment was vented after reading Chismosa’s blog, ahahahaha!

Brandi is one bitter, unhappy, mean spirited old woman. The only way to get attention is by tweeting things like this. I do hope Bravo gets rid of her this year. They brought in two new HWs that are “true” Beverly Hills representatives. Be gone Brandi, be gone!!!!!

I didn’t get to see the show yet, but there was a whole lot of tweeting going on. This one made me LOL…I assume it’s directed to Porsha?!
    Also I noticed the Kenya, Claudia gathering to lift up everyone except Nene and Porsha…anyway here’s the tweet I thought as so funny

Ima goin to hunt down my hairdresser and cut her hair for kicks today.

Porsha . . . what can I say? Let’s start with being late. I would have left within 15 minutes of her tardiness. No way in heck do I wait 1 hour for anyone – including my doctor. Porsha is as stupid as a bucket of hair. She and Nene deserve each other.

Kenya – listen to your very smart aunt. But her advice doesn’t match your over-the-top theatrics. Kenya could come off looking so much more . . . likeable. She doesn’t have that in her.

Can you believe that this is Thanksgiving week? Will have to make dinner on Thursday now because my husband will be home by mid-morning. He works for a large grocery store and is the meat manager. Thought he would be gone all day, but not to be. Putting that turkey breast in the crock pot now. Only three, or maybe four, to cook for, so it won’t be that bad. My son is really looking forward to turkey sandwiches.

Happy Monday to all!

…as stupid as a bucket of hair
      ROTFL!

• boston02127 says:

I can’t wait for turkey sandwiches either. We’ve always called them a pilgrim sandwich. Turkey, cold stuffing and cranberry sauce on toast! Mmmmmmmmm.

Holy moly Boston! My son would die for one of those! Unfortunately, he eats all of the cranberry sauce before sandwich day. But I will mention this to him.

Stupid as a bucket of HER HAIR? HA!!!!! Porsha was SO wrong. Fifteen minutes and adios for me too. No apology was even more rude. Cynthia sure walked in w/a attitude. She interrupted Porsha twice. I think she already made up her mind she wasn’t going out of her way to explain herself to Porsha. She should’ve just stayediggs home. I tweeted Andy they should’ve sscrapped that scene cuz they were just doing tit for tat w/one another. But throughout the epu what did they both say? ” I’m a grown ass woman.”. Really? They surely didn’t act like grown women.

9. T-Rex says:

So, after a much needed Ho-wives sabbatical, it takes one mentally deranged Ho-wife to bring me back to blogging and it wasn’t even the person this blog was named for in the first place, but of course THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi. SO, I watched the White party episode(don’t get me started on the delusional VileKyles assessment of her worth in BHills), anywhoo, so I carefully watched the episode twice after reading the blogs.

First – Let’s note that she is living in this small rented condo with a Roommate, did you all catch that, one of her gay B-Friends was listed as her co-renter, so no wonder the boys sleep with her, they don’t even have their own room probably.(This is inappropriate at all levels IMO, but I am not a parent, but we informed my 7 year old nephew that he can’t sleep with his Auntie T-Rex any longer when she visits because he is a BigBOY) In addition, she COMPLAINED about the small condo in one breath, then in another said that she hoped to buy the property at the end of her lease! Okay you can’t complain about the place and then state you are going buy it and have the rest of the watching world not do a big ole ‘ERRR”(with our head sideways like a puppy dog)

Second- The actual Party, from every angle, every scene shown, THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi and her Gay-tourage made their entrance, late of course, to no one excited to see them, because she is all that and a sack of sagging crap, they should all notice her don’t you know! So, it did not seem that the ladies “snubbed” her, cast her aside, etc. She CHOSE to go off in a corner with her Gay-Tourage to complain because no one fell at her feet when she entered the party. Cluephone to THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi they didn’t do that with any of the ladies, in fact it seemed more like they all just stood around together chatting, no one made an effort to reach out to any of the ladies. Just like any other party. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi doesn’t get offered many invitations to parties so she is obviously clueless as to how to act at one.
    I was absolutely informed that the Bravo Handlers have explicitly told her to clean up her act, especially twatter, or she would be fired immediately and removed from all promos and possibly re-edited out of the show.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Welcome back – and don’t hold back on your opinion LOL

T-Rex!!! Great to see you!!
      Brandi is actually renting a really nice house right now-big backyard with a giant pool-I think that’s the property she talks about maybe buying-of course this won’t happen because by the time her lease is up her landlord will hate her and want her OUT!!
      It so obvious that Bravo has had her on a short leash b/c there was a story that when she is interviewed a Bravo “handler’ is always close by-seems the handler needs to take her phone away and add the BlundeBlocker app to it!! What a crappy advertisement she is for her own app!!!

Aaaaah yes the OBLIGATORY “Bravo Rental for Filming House” she receives each year! Then when filming is done, the Landlord doesn’t renew her lease because she is a complete slob and leaves a lot of damage in those rentals. I have heard, not sure if true, that she also doesn’t always pay her rent in full either, which is another reason for the non-rewewals, she takes off money for things not working properly, etc. One of the documents for her eviction was online at one point and short-paying her rent after the Bravo cameras were done filming, was in one of them.

Wait-for real?? It was on line and I missed it!?!?!

Jill, yes it was the Malibu place she was in for the first FULL Ho-wife season. They didn’t just not renew her lease, they EVICTED her from the property. When she was stooping to calling out the owners on twitte,r they got pissed and posted the information online, not sure if it’s still there or not. It’s when she was twatting for free legal help from her twatter peeps for her lease. The second home and lease she was not evicted, as I understand Bravo paid for the entire year, but she was NOT renewed there, and again took to twatter to get some legal help, since she wanted someone to pay her moving fees. New house is in Encino, an hour outside of Beverly hills in the Valley(an area in which she previously compared to as living in the “hood”). Bravo refused to pay rent for her in the “BU” which is where she wanted to live as they couldn’t find anything within reason, that would rent to her!

so if she is not in BH and not married why is she on the housewives of BH. Does that mean because I live in Tacoma I can be on it too? At least I’m married and pay my bills. I wish they’d just call the shows what they are The fighting Bitches of California 1 and 2, New Jersey, Georgia and New York stop with this housewife crap.

….with our head sideways like a puppy dog…LOL and Gay-Tourage, ha ha. Welcome back, so glad you watched and saw what I did! Interesting word from the street about the Bravo handlers, but they need to PRACTICE WHAT THEY PREACH! She should’ve been pushed out last season, damnit!

• Yay, T-Rex is back and swinging! Love your assessment of the mentally challenged Botox Brandi.

Welcome back, TREX! We’ve missed you!

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Welcome back, T-Rexy! I hope you’re doing well. 🙂

We missed you T-Rex. I hope you and Me. T-Rex are doing well. I totally understand the sabbatical. But you were missed big time. 🙅🙅🙅🙅

I need to watch again to. I did see her and her tourage walk-in and you’re right each lady just came in, saw Kyle, etc and that’s how they started talking. But Brandi did comment that Lisa and Adrienne were standing together so she was scared to say hi. LOL. I thought that was a laugh. She’s cursed L and A out so many times and now she’s scared to say hi cuz they’re standing together? She’s a twit.

Powell, she went up to the group and even VileKyle made an effort to greet her, she and the gay-tourage seemed to be miffed that they weren’t acknowledged as she wanted. If she really wanted to be a part of the group she could have stood with her supposed bestie, YOLO-Lemonhead, and her faux date(DavidBananasFoster only shows for real BHills events). Or when SpaceCadetKim finally showed she could have gone with her. SO, they wandered through VileKyle’s house alone, uhm, I don’t really think folks were supposed to be inside, no one else was, which makes me wonder if they were doing some other illegal activities in the house that they didn’t want folks to see, sorry, but that’s what it looked like. Also doesn’t help she called them 75 more than once either.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Damn T-Rex, how do you really feel? LOL

But seriously, she had LemonLyme and all Kim’s personalities there…. so are they mean girls too?

• boston02127 says:

T-Rex! 🙂

I’m dying to know what Brandi thinks she is gaining by tweeting this crap. Are we supposed to hate Lisa because she has real fur coats? Does this prove that Lisa put the magazines in the suitcase??? Hahaha
    What’s the friggen point???

Oh, and PUH-LEEZE if you are going to call out a HO-Wife on their Fur consumption, then you need to call out VileKyle(who has a closetful), SpaceCadetkim(who has at least two we have seen), I bet Yolo-LemonHead has more than a few, I guarantee you Mohammad bought her some because HE has an entire closet filled with them, and so does his newbie baby-Girlfriend. TheLunaticZarin has been seen in Fur, CraggyBitchRamona, Ickyvicky has talked about her Fur Collection(crap she wore one in like 80 degree heat), etc. Show me a Ho-wife with any REAL money without one! So I don’t get it. Note I am a Vegetarian, have been since 1995(something Mz Nancy and I had in common, miss her), I don’t wear of course fur, nor leather(which is cow fur but folks don’t seem to have a problem with that kind of fur). For some reason I don’t have a problem with meat-eaters wearing fur, and for the LIFE of me can’t figure out why a meat-eater would have an issue with fur, because if Mink were tasty it would be on every menu along with cow and chicken. They are horribly farmed, for their fur, but so are cows and chickens, Sorry to be on a soap box or hurt anyone’s feelings but I don’t get the blast at TheRoyalVPump for having fur. Cripes, take a walk down Rodeo Drive and see all the fur in the windows this time of year, if this is all she’s got, then this season is definitely not BODING WELL for her at all.

I personally would not wear fur because I think it’s kind of weird-however I eat meat and wear leather so I have no room to judge anyone!! I’m not surprised that people have fur coats so I just don’t see this as a big Lisa secret-seriously Brandi either tell me something substantial or get your drunk ass off twitter!!

Maybe Brandi’s sad cuz Lisa didn’t give her a wittle bitty fur. Poor thing. 😩 NOT! LOL. 🙂

IKR Didn’t we all see Lisa wearing a fur hat and coat then they all went to Camille’s place in Colorado? I also don’t remember Lisa saying she would never or has never worn fur in Chrimosa’s report only that the jacket she was wearing was faux fur.

11. Vanessa W says:

Why was Brandi reading a blog in the first place about how fabulous Lisa is ? and its weird that she tweets about Lisa’s coats, but not about Leann. Someone is obviously still bitter about their friendship breakup. It was obvious she thought they were just having ups and downs but could move on. It wasn’t until Lisa said straight up said i’m done with her that she started tweeting about her

p.s. Lisa finally unfollowed her after this

My theory – she may have watched a screening of Tuesday’s show and that set her off. We shall see. I’m just happy to be excited to watch a show for once, even if it is during a very very busy week.

That is very possible.
      Some Housewives do pre-emptive attacks. I remember Yolanda last season would tweet pictures during her Lyme disease treatment for symphathy. She did it every time she knew she came out as a b*tch on the episode that would air that week.

Brandi still follows Lisa – which means Lisa hasn’t blocked her. We’ll see if that changes any time soon.

14. Orson says:

A brief retelling of a Thanksgiving experience I had, for your enjoyment.

I was sharing an apartment with 3 other guys. Dave declared he was going to prepare us an “old fashioned, traditional thanksgiving dinner”. Um, okay. Among other things, this involved him driving somewhere in his VW Karmann Gia and returning with a large, LIVE turkey. When asked “How can you kill a fellow living creature of the Earth?” he replied “Easy. You should see what it did to the interior of my car.”.

At some point, while the bird was in the oven, he was asked how he killed it. Dave said, “Oh, it was painless. I gave him an overdose of reds.”

After the first tentative tastes of the meal, the following conversation took place:
    Roomie 1: Dave, this is pretty good. What did you use for stuffing?
    Dave: Stuffing?
    Roomie 2: The stuffing, Dave. What did you use to stuff the turkey?
    Dave: Oh, I didn’t have to stuff the turkey. It wasn’t empty.
    Pause
    Imagine the sound of 3 roommates and 3 guests putting their utensils down on the table. In unison.
    Me: The Colonel?
    My GF: Excuse me! (runs to bathroom)
    Everyone else except Dave (digging into pockets and giving me cash): General words of agreement.
    Dave’s Sister: I’ll go with you.
    Me: No, you need to talk with your brother.
    Dave: Huh? What’s the problem?

Roomie and I have decided to cut out the live turkey drama and go directly to the Colonel. He’s closed here on Thursday, so I’ll pick it up on Wednesday and we’ll reheat it on Thursday. I’ve already found how to reheat the stuff online.

Stupid Brandi missed a great opportunity to gain more sympathy from her loyal Brandiacs-all she had to do was tweet that Leann Rimes was mean to her kid-BOOM all her fanatics would have been sooooo supportive and she would be so happy in her role as victim-but the dope got Drunky and tweeted about Lisa…what a silly little mess she is!!
    I’m patiently awaiting her follow up tweets-so far nothing-she’s still sleeping it off! And nothing from Lisa yet either!

Exactly, so I am wondering if there also hasn’t been a “cease and desist” between those two idiots. Oh, and the previews wherein THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi claims she isn’t sure she can keep her YAP SHUT long enough to do a mea-culpa(she wouldn’t even know what this meant if she looked it up), to the HOOF-Maloof, uhm you are a freakin adult, guess what ADULTS control their behaviour. UGH.

I kind of thought when she said that that she might have brought a friend (bravo employee with her) with her to help her keep her mouth shut and was explaining why that person was along. I didn’t see in any previous what Lisa possibly did to set her off. I think regardless of what she says she is very hurt that Lisa and Ken want nothing more to do with her. This whole thing is her own doing (along with a little help from Queen David) and she has no one to blame but herself. She needs to stop still blaming Lisa for not taking any responsibility for whatever it was she did and start looking at herself. Lisa doesn’t take responsibility because she doesn’t think she did anything wrong and as long as she doesn’t she won’t. I agree with her too, if I didn’t think I had done anything wrong why would I take responsibility for what someone else thought I had done and esp someone like Brandi. I’m glad she is away from Brandi, Brandi is a mess, always has been and always will be, that is who she is and she’s tiring. There’s always some type of drama going on in a person like that’s life, it gets old.

16. Foxymel11(Mel) says:

I already need some of Jill’s and Chismosita’s smoky drinks to read this juicy blog today. Thanks!
    Happy Monday to you all!

Brandi is such a hot mess! I am going to jump the shark and say that she will not be back next season. She’s not interesting to watch and I’m sick if her. Ok, gotta start reading the ATL recap so I can then watch it. Ha! 🙂

Happy belated birthday, Lainey! I hope you had an amazing day. 🙂

🍻🚬🍻🚬🚬🍸🍸🚬🚬🚬🚬🍸🍻

I kind of think this will be her last season too. I’m betting as soon as that contract comes up for renewal it won’t be renewed. If they can get rid of Jill they can get rid of Brandi.

Hi Mel- smoky drinks are technically EXITs and Jill’s …..

NOT mine. Could never inhale properly.
      But I do love me some clove cigarettes !

Drinks are totally fine – had some pumpkin martinis 🍸🍸🎃🎃that were TO DIE.

Are your parents in town already?

• Foxymel11(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita! You’re right!–Sorry Exit! You are the smoky drinks queen.

My parents came in on Saturday! We’re having a great time! My boys are being spoiled rotten. 😉

Pumpkin Martinis sound delish!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa Vanderpump's Rep on the Blog says:

Mel have a wonderful time— i’m very busy on some dumb work thing until about thanksgiving so — i will have to play catch up then.

I hope you are enjoying them and i am so happy to hear your boys are !

Brandi is a loon. She needs rehab. She’s not even funny.

Great RHOA blog! Better than last nights show.

Does anyone know what Brandi’s hashtag means?
    #Rosiapaid

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Hey Boston.
      Could the lunatic mean that
      a. Rosia the maid is paid to keep secrets of the closet
      b. Rosia will be paid $$$ when Lisa GIFTS her all the furs to get rid of the evidence

Either way, it is ridiculous to believe a woman of Lisa’s stature didn’t have furs especially living in England. While it may be unacceptable to buy a fur today, those who have their vintage pieces shouldn’t be shamed into not wearing them.

• jezzibel says:

I own a fur , its vintage and more of a short cape, I found it when homestead handcrafts has their annual sidewalk sale…I bought it because (this is weird)I felt sorry for it, it reminded me of the velveteen rabbit , laying rumpled there on the table and everyone going out of their way to avoid it, at one time someone loved it and wore it proudly, but as time and fashion changed it was shoved away and forgotten, until I found it, and brought it, and lets be honest on sale and vintage is the only way I could afford a fur of any kind of quality. I don’t wear it(shoulders are too broad), but atleast I cherish it.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I think anyone who has a fur should be able to wear it. If I ever wore a fur be it a thrifted find, purchased or gifted and someone threw paint on it i’d be going to jail that day. BeatlePaul’s wife Heather of the prosthetic leg, was calling out Rappers and designers P.Diddy and JLO for wearing fur. I believe she was threatening to throw paint and encouraging protests. One of Diddy’s entourage responded that he’d beat her with her own leg if she ever ruined his coat. Lesson… protest. Just don’t get physical while eating steak and wearing leather shoes.

Amber- I agree! I don’t see the difference in wearing Cow-Fur(leather) or wearing a mink. it’s both the hides of dead animals. As a vegetarian, I am APPALLED that anyone would throw things at folks to ruin their clothing or hurt them in any way. It’s the MAIN reason I am ANTI-PETA. I dislike them, and their two-faced, double dealing when it comes to Animal rights. Someone wearing fur is no different than a family with their kids coming out of McDonalds with their happy meals, so if you had any balls PETA and really stood up for animal right, then start throwing paint and blood at folks coming out of Fast food burger and chicken Joints! (Oh and NOT condoning this either, it’s just an analogy)

You’ll never see an animal rights activist ever throw paint on an outlaw biker wearing leathers.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA They choose their victims wisely. Usually wealthy woman w/o a bodyguard or KimKardashian.

Didn’t they throw flour on her…which is so bizarre because if I remember correctly Khloe did that “I would rather go naked than wear fur’ campaign. If someone did something like that to my sister, even if I did support that group or persons ideology, I would NEVER show them an ounce of support.

I really have a dislike towards PETA and Greenpeace from working in the grocery industry. I have a a few run ins with them, be it them running into our stores and trying to put stickers on products calling it GMO poison or even chaining themselves to the front doors trying to get folks to eat ‘Tofurkey’.

I thought most of them smelled like BO or Patchouli and looked like they were in need of a bath.

• shamrockblonde says:

HA! – very true – my friend once followed around a woman wearing fur saying things about how awful it was – she ignored us at first, but finally turned and stared at us and said “what exactly do you suppose your boots and purse are made of?” and strode away – it took a second but when we made the connection we both felt about two inches tall – and no – no -one is throwing paint at a leather clad biker!!

A woman walked into the store I worked in NYC with a gorgeous fur-with paint on the back. PETA was big on this back in the 90s. We let her know and our in house cleaners were able to help her. She was PISSED-it was a 10-15 thousand (yes thousand) dollar coat-so dumb.

One day-they were protesting a furrier on 57th right by the store. They were waking naked holding signs while tourists gawked and the cops shrugged! Only in new York!

Amber I remember that. Yes! Diddy and his boys meant it too.

Aww, good for you jezzibel!. I too own a fur. I bought it many many many years ago. I wore it and would wear it again if I didn’t live in LA. I wouldn’t buy it today, but I’m not going to not wear it now that I have it.

And good for Lisa for taking care of her furs. Keeping them in a climate and humidity controlled closet where they will last and can be enjoyed for years to come. It gets hot here, if I’m not mistaken furs do better in cold storage.

Amber- Exactly, and I would GUARANTEE you that every single HO-Wife on the BHills, with the exception of THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi has a FUR in their closet! We know Most of the RHNY’ers have them, ALL of the Hot-Lanta-Thugs have them, so why call out TheRoyalVpump, oh yeah, she is JEALOUS! THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi has already realized that she is going to come off horrible again this season, so what does she do, lash out on twatter, but she has to be VERY careful, contracts are in place that if she goes “off” on there during the season’s airing she will be removed from the Promo’s and for sure fired!

To Jim Marchese,
    RULE 1: If you go onto a reality tv show make sure your closet is clean before you open your trap about ANYONE.
    RULE 2: Expect viewers in social media to call you out on your crap because viewers see right through you.
    RULE 3: Idiots need not apply.

Um did anyone ever hear Lisa say she doesn’t own any fur? I don’t recall if she did. When Chismosa was becoming Lisa’s new BFF 😉 Lisa said the fur she was wearing is fake. I don’t recall Chismosa saying she and her BFF launched into a huge anti-fur convo so what is Brandi talking about? Sighhhhh. Well I guess that’s when she discovered her app wasn’t working cuz she must’ve been drinking and tweeting.

NOPE, TheRoyalVPump has NEVER said she doesn’t own fur, in FACT if you will look back at previous seasons almost all the BHills Ho-Wives have been in a fur at one time or another, when they have been some place cold. I know we have seen VileKyle and SpaceCadetKim in Furs, I remember seeing them both in them. The only person that probably doesn’t own one is THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi and that’s because she can’t afford one and doesn’t date anyone that can either, her one night stands apparently don’t come back to “hit it” more than once, to bother buying her one either. Just google any Ho-wives name and “fur” and there are loads of pics of all of them in furs.

22. Amber...Real Wife says:

Great blog Veena.

RHOA…. I felt Cynthia was being very EXTRA. Much like the overactive toe in a fungus commercial. She was flubbing her lines and although she managed to hit a few points she was gulping as her nerves were out of wack. Being a BillyBadAzz is easier said than done.

As for Brandi I think the ‘aaaannnnd Scene’ is what they call after an acting scene. Directors yell Cut! when filming but can also use the phrase. In rehearsals or readings some wrap up w/ And Scene! That’s her version of a rapper dropping the mic. She feels she won.

It’s really “END scene” . So she needs to pick the mic back up and start over!!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I thought so! I always heard End Scene but since she’s the ‘ACTRESS’ I thought hey maybe it was And Scene all along!

Thanks JNNTJ. I always can count on learning and confirming on this here blog EVERYDAY! 😉

Truth be told-I checked this morning b/c I thought it was END but I didn’t want to call her on it until I was sure!!

Brandi and Adrienne preview-
    Brandi says she doesn’t want things to be awkward between them…hey Einstein maybe you should have thought about that BEFORE you tried to ruin her life because she has more money than you ever will you jealous silly little drunken mess!!

Omg. I cannot wait for Brandi’s next Podcast. YOU KNOW she won’t be able to keep her trap shut and let fly with some real gems…I hope! Also, in the preview, Brandi says she wants to clarify some things and I’m wondering is she going to cop to the fact Adrienne didn’t really do anything to her to warrant her insane retaliation.

That’s very sweet. I bet Kim just can’t believe her life and is so in love w/her family. Good for her.

I think Kim is pretentious and high maintenance…but I have to admit, she makes beautiful babies and looks fantastic when she is pregnant.

• sparklemuffy says:

I keep thinking…go big or go home…versus Nene divorces her husband to keep from losing her $, then remarries. #sleaze

25. Good morning everyone. I tried watching Atlanta and could not do it. Turned it on and Peter looks wasted again. What does Cynthia see in that man?
    Brandi need help. She is obviously jealous of Lisa. Hell who wouldn’t be? Lisa probably does have some old fur sitting in her closet. So what. After reading the tweets Lisa will probably give them away. Brandi was drunk because of LeAnn Rimes comments about her son. Eddie is 0-2 in marrying whackos. I am just waiting to see who he leave LeAnn for. Whoever she is needs have money because Eddie hasn’t had a job in years.

I think Brandi got drunk because she was foolish enough to start hanging around with JR again-if she was drinking because of Leann we would know-she would have tweeted how Leann is driving her to drink!
      Eddie sure does pick some drama loving wives but I will say that he has worked-he may not be on a regular series but his IMDb list his jobs and he has worked in these past years-if he didn’t Brandi would be crying about her lack of support(which I would sympathize with to a point).
      I find it funny that Brandi says she NEVER drinks when she has her kids but then tells all of twitter that she was #drinkingandtweeting last night-while her kids were with her!

• 2Stupid says:

What did LeAnn say about her son? I tried to find it but couldn’t

During an interview she said: “Even though I was on the road a lot, the teachers would give me homework and I would get it all done. I look at my 11-year-old stepson Mason, and I’m like, ‘I signed a record deal when I was your age. You’re still fumbling with tying your shoelaces’.”

No AZGirl Eddie has been working. I don’t know what he’s doing now but last season he had a regular role on one of Tyler Perry’s comedy’s. He was very good. Played a wealthy guy. Looked hot in his custom suits. He also had a major part in Steve Harvey’s book turned into film #2. If he wants to work it doesn’t seem like he has any problems getting jobs. I think he likes working but he has to constantly feed Leann’s insecurities so I think that may be a reason he doesn’t have a regular gig. I didn’t watch their reality show that often but I remember there was an epi where he was offered a job but declined it cuz wittle Leann didn’t want to be w/o her security blanket of a husband for long periods of time. I think he wouldn’t be able to get back home once per mth.

He also spends a great deal of time with his boys. He has them more than THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi does. He is at all his kids school functions and sports stuff, etc. He may be Rat-Bastard when dealing the women in his life, but he is a great dad to those boys. Thank goodness because they are going to need a ton of therapy in a few years due to their moronic mother.

*hugs T-Rex really hard* so good to “see” you!! as for Brandi – please, please please – use the phone to find yourself a good therapist – a patient therapist – once you have found one – destroy your phone and vow never to touch another one – then get to an actual stylist and LISTEN to them when they tell you what to wear – please – because your idea of style is more commonly known as “trashy” – you are doing yourself – and your sons – absolutely no good at all – I realize that now that you have gotten older you are beginning to realize that you actually cannot live on good looks alone – this revelation has,apparently terrified you and rather than putting your big girl pants on your response is to commit to being an absolutely insane asshat, bringing you the attention you think you need – THINK – how does this benefit your sons? how does this affect them? would it not be better for them if their Mother was thought of as being a gracious and generous person? a loyal friend? someone with class? THINK – and in case you thought I was talking about big girl pants as an actual pair of pants allow me to clarify – I am talking about searching your heart and finding the courage to GROW UP AND DEAL rather than whine and sing poor me songs – THINK –

I watched The Good Wife last night, so thank you so much for the recap – Cynthia – knock it off – you sound ridiculous – still do not like Peter – –

27. T-Rex says:

Okay, look I am no KenyaMoorePropsPlease defender here, but I don’t get why some folks don’t think that ConvictFelonNida’s confession was real. First, she was NOT stupid enough to actually text to him anything that could possibly be shown as hitting on him, why, because she is just NOT that stupid. She is cunning, in that conniving kind of way. Was ConvictFelonNida trying to get in her “drawers”? Abso-Friggin-Lutely! Was he texting her that, Abso-Friggin-Lutely! Did she save those texts, Abso-Friggin-Lutely! That’s why all of this BS about the Fellatio never had ANY backup texts to support it, then once he realized his lie wouldn’t work regarding texts he CHANGED his story to state that she offered him this in LA. I really do now dislike NeneLeaksofftheStripperPoleButNowAPrude, I used to be just okay with her, but that inflated ego and now with this new “get me to a nunnery” nonsense, is just so ludicrous. Porsha-if-I-OnlyHadABrain, why is this scarecrow still on the show, I thought she was De-peached? Phaekdra, Phaekdra, Phaekdra, when asked WHY you married a convicted Felon two minutes out of prison, why didn’t you just fess up with he “knocked you up” and you had to marry him, oh yeah, because your minister mother was standing there, and she apparently believes your Phake-Ass story of delivering a 6 month fetus as a full term ninth month pregnancy baby. UGH!

I don’t know if I believe his confession wasn’t real but I do believe that Kenya played games with the whole thing-she WANTED Phaedra to think that something happened and she seemed like she enjoyed watching Phaedra struggle with the whole thing. I don’t like that -it makes her shady…they are all shady but they still need to be told once in a while!!

KenyaMoorePropsPlease MOST DEFINITELY wanted everyone to know and assume that the ConvictFelonNida was after her, she trapped him with his own texts. This guy ain’t the brightest bulb in the drawer, as he has spent most of his adult life in Prison. This is also the same guy whipping out 8k/night at strip clubs, uhm, you are SO getting laid by random hookers, err Strippers if you spending that kind of dough in a Club. That or you are dealing drugs, both of which I totally buy regarding ConvictFelonNida. Probably another reason he is spending 8 instead of 30 years in Prison. Oh and that doofus thinks he will be out in 3 years, I read that somewhere, YO MORON, you aren’t going to state prison, this is FED Time, bucko, mandatory to spend 85% of your time in PRISON~ You are a second time offender, you don’t get any breaks either.

Kenya did play along with him to a certain point in trying to make Phradea jealous, she knew what she was doing and didn’t care who she hurt, she just didn’t like it when something bad was said about her (I wouldn’t have either) but maybe she shouldn’t have played the game to begin with.

Yep, the old adage is you “lie done with dogs you get up with fleas”! Like I said she is cunning in a CONNIVING way, so if you going play with fire you are going to get burned. Ooooo feeling all Alan Parsons project this afternoon(you youngsters will need to google this reference, LOL!)

• NJBev says:

i’m feeling my age tonight you people!
              No need for me to Google Alan Parsons project.
              I probably still have some vinyl in the basement.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I dislike Kenya because of the disrespectful games she played w/ Phaedra. Apollo’s confession although legit is still suspect because it seems it was done to hurt his wife once again instead of clearing his conscience. I think the reason many believed Apollo was Kenya’s continual hounding of him. Sure she wanted a confession, but many times it was just for camera time and to make her out to be the femme fatale who he couldn’t resist.

ANY sane woman who had a horrible allegation made against them would NEVER joke or flirt w the accuser. All business dealings, if absolutely necessary, would be above board and beyond reproach..

Hi Trex! Missed you around here — hope you’re feeling ok …… 🙂

I’m reading upwards ⤴️⤴️⤴️

BETTER TO BE DE-PEACHED THAN IMPEACHED IN atlanta! (Or any HWs franchise) 🍑🍑🍑🚨🚔🚔🚔

LOLLLLLLL

It’s a balmy 72 degrees here in NJ today! Windows all open, Lysol sprayed liberally-because you don’t get many days like this in November. Wednesday it’s supposed to snow. Sigh. ⛄️❄️⛄️❄️

Celebrate it Exit4! Love those kind of days in November . . . and December . . . and January . . . but never get them! It’s sunny but very windy here. Nasty wind chills for sure!

29. chismosa says:

Hi all!
    I can’t believe what’s going on !
    I’m going to have to tweet to my bestie 👑Lisa!!!!!!

Catching up now !

Eileen’s husband is Vince Van Patten and the young boy is their son. I don’t know the relation of the 2 young men, other than they look like twins.

• Those might be his sons from his first marriage, word on the street is that he and Eileen started fooling around while he was still married…. I know nothing of her, GH and All My Children, One Life to Live were my jam!

Those are his two older children with his ex-wife, they are actually two years apart in age, but definitely look like twins. Yes, weird rumor on the street is that Vince and Eileen were hooking up prior to his divorce from his wife. YET, we don’t know the whole story either, were Vince and his wife separated? They have been married for 13 years, longer than his first marriage.

Another reason Nene is distancing herself from Kandi…..

Convenient answer considering Nene won’t pay the Detroit charity…

My Twitter is POLLUTED with promos for Girlfriends Guide To Divorce – for which no amount of promo is going to work for me…..doesn’t the title of the show limit cause it to appeal to a limited audience?!

UGH! I had to stop following @BravoTV! 😬

They really are over tweeting the show but since it’s Bravos first scripted series (too funny) I guess they want it to be a SMASH!! I’m going to watch because I watch everything else on Bravo-even that stupid Euros show!!

Mute them instead.

Yeah, I could have, but decided on the send a message factor – for which I’m sure hardly matters…it’s just the principal, you know.

My neighbor is having construction and supplies delivered in the dark thinking they will go unnoticed as they expand their compound.
    #really
    Boy, everyone is a gettin’ on my nerves…watch out! 😉

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Uh oh. What woke the beast? Did I miss something again? LOL

• Who are your neighbors trying to kid? Hehe I hope it’s a quick remodel and not too noisy for ya.

If it were a remodel that would be okay, let’s just say everything they build is illegal and I can’t do anything about it. I pay permits and taxes on all my stuff and they do NOT.

Oooo we found a nifty online tool to rat our neighbors called “code enforcement”. We have some not so great neighbors who like to rent to very undesirable folks so it’s been a great tool to keep them being fined for renting to scum. Oh these racist assholes had a GREAT family once but they didn’t realize that they weren’t white until after they leased the house for rent, so after their lease was up they doubled their rent to make them move, since then it’s been a random revolving door of drug dealers and deadbeats. UGH! I have watched Zillow and twice they were close to foreclosure but they came up with money to keep the house, grrrrr. They had folks ready to move in at the beginning of the month, but they moved out a week later.

Brandi Glanville Gets Gift From Former ‘RHOBH’ Nemesis Adrienne Maloof http://www.inquisitr.com/1405363/brandi-glanville-gets-gift-from-former-rhobh-nemesis-adrienne-maloof/

Aaaaah, a commercial for another Hoof-Maloof family backed product. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORON-STFUBrandi, sucking up to the one person she knows hates TheRoyalVPump, more than any other Ho-Wife. #hastagtransparenthag.

Get out the popcorn, she’s back on twitter

Oh joy! And just as VPR comes on. That Sheanna is the root of all evil! (sarcasm)

Tarts, i’ve been “off” the blog a bit the last couple of days so i missed the big KERFUFFLE over your HAIR MASSACRE— emoji/emoji/
        It makes me laugh, but i’m sorry if you had such a bad experience!

Anyways just wanted to let you know i’m thinking of you….. ❤
        #chopchop
        #neverforget

LOLOLOLOL! My girl didn’t hear the “don’t” in my instruction….always talk in “positives” to people – not negatives. Luckily hair grows….maybe I’ll hang some tinsel on meanwhile, ha 🌲

Looks like that Bravo handler had his back turned for a minute.

I know they were probably like ” I turned my freakin phone off for two friggin minutes and that delusional idiot went all BSCrayCray again UGH” Wonder how long it will be before they are removed.

• boston02127 says:

She’s always sooooo angry.

I don’t twatter but went to the internet and this looks like a completely one-sided fight. She looks like even a more delusional moron when she does that.

Is anyone watchng VPR’s? If so, what do you think is wrong with Tom S? Uncomfortable on camera, awkward in general, or on something?

What do you mean? I think he loves the camera.

I think he is Allergic to actual WORK! He needs to find a Sugar-Mama, unless Katie plans on working double shifts at SUR the rest of her life to support him.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa Vanderpump's Rep on the Blog says:

i don’t watch it— but he made The Soup last week.
      And i saw the wwh with Scccchhhhheannna? — she seemed a bit uptight—- maybe the B Brigade were after her that day.

I think it’s like Lainey has said- that theory about the men in LA- it’s just — how on earth do women date there!????

#AlbieRHONJhasissuesoncamera
      #mustgettobottomofit1day

I am. I have been wondering what the heck is off with Schwartz! I think he’s straight, but might need meds? IDK but tend to think he had a wealthy upbringing and can’t very well “deal”.

• Veena (NMD) says:

He’s physically jerky – maybe an illness? I think we’ll learn more about him this year.

Nope, he is allergic to actual work. He doesn’t know how to bar-tend, he doesn’t know how to actually have a 40 hour a week job. He is another one of those privileged wannabee’s that just wants to be FAMOUS to make money.

DD says that Tom Sandoval doesn’t look that awesome – just in case he wants to know

43. T-Rex says:

OMG another Reality-Whore marketing yet another clothing line, yep SpoiledBratSupreme-Stassi who doesn’t have a real job,or a career is going to launch a clothing line. Uhm, good luck with that. check out the Reality world failures with this concept.

Oh – there really is something wrong with Schwartz. Poor thing, I hope he gets some help for his panic attacks.

Drugs

Inside the courtroom:

I finally figure Jax’s face shape is akin to John Travolta and hubs said it was more like HGH. Human growth hormone (jaw) Allegedly

Did Katie really think that Tom having a bartender job was a good career move? Let’s be honest – she just wanted him to get more screentime on the show.

Yeppers, his modeling career is a BUST, he is trying to get an acting career going and that’s been a BUST. Oh, and Katie my dear, if that dude did get an actual acting gig and his career took off, you would be long gone in the dust behind him. Sorry, but that guy is definitely not long term relationship material at this time, you just pay his bills.

James?! Again?! How pathetic! That would guarantee I wouldn’t rehire!

Lisa on the guys “…and they both have eyebrows like Greta Garbo” LOL

Lainey are you watching with LaineyGirl?! She’s going to escape from the town where all they men are vain as the women, lol

No sexy Texy!! I dvr’d it cause LGirl went to yoga. So were eating really late so we can eat together,..brown rice, broccoli and fish. LOL. We should always eat so healthily but we turn on the healthy when she’s with us!! It’s almost ready for the broccoli to finish steaming.

You can watch faster on DVR. Wait, why no yoga in the living room with a pizza chaser?! LOL I figured you will have to.alter some meals and visa versa…..compromise!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa Vanderpump's Rep on the Blog says:

what is going on with Lainey girl?? i’m so OUTTTA the loop…..
        i saw the latest spreads on that site….

That dinner sounds good btw.
        Be careful, brown rice has even more arsenic in it than white. just fyi. (debbie downer here)

You are a Debbie downer!! But you gotta tell me the troof! Even if I don’t wanna hear it. She leaves for Istanbul on Dec 6th! Everyday is so busy, but fun! Thanks for asking!

Someone is on a short leash

Thank God everyone at work doesn’t come in to visit me directly after surgery….how ridiculous.

That was really sexy watching gross Jax bleeding while scarfing down donuts.

This is so hilarious on VPR, Stassi pretending she likes everyone like PrincessPindy’s tweeting, LOL

Loved Arianna’s feral cat compare!

Like VV and Venna, I can’t change the channel fast enough!
    #euros

Jax’s vicodin never made it to him – hmmmm

Just an awkward guy – and what is around his waist?

Stassi’s new boyfriend Patrick Meagher is about 37 years old if not older. Stassi is only 26.

• She’s not super mature for her age right ???
      😁

VV he is 36 years old and as far as everyone stating he has a major “career” and such, the dude had a Podcast, and was living in a 300 square foot apartment in NYC, I wouldn’t consider that as someone with financial success, of course this is coming from two idiots that are sharing a brain, SpoiledSuperBratSassi, and KluelessKatie. Now, he did recently acquire a job as host for a show in Sirius radio from 3 to 6, but that is something new for him, he just landed that show. From what I read, these folks don’t make a whole lot of money either, they make money on “side gigs”, doing voice over work, tending bar, etc. Now I know that a 300′ apt in NYC probably runs around 1500-1800 a month, but still that’s not HIGH living. I think SpoiledSuperBratStassi is mainly bankrolled by her parents, who shouldn’t be supporting a 26 year who is perfectly capable of finding a job and working. We all know that SpoiledSuperBratStassi was HOPING and PRAYING for a Spinoff, but from what I have read, that seems highly unlikely as most people find her condescending.