Drug Use, Thievery, and Producer’s Take – Vanderpump Rules

Drug Use and Thievery – Vanderpump Rules by Veena

Marijuana is legal now in my state (Washington) but I’m always surprised when someone admits to using it where it isn’t legal, such as when Andy Cohen talks openly in his new book about smoking pot.  In full disclosure – I’m a rule follower – so that sort of thing always surprises me.  That said, I have no problem with people smoking pot – I’m just not used to it being in the open (here) yet.  And then there is other types of drug use …

Last week on WWHL Andy Cohen and Lisa Vanderpump joked (with a play on words) about Jax’s nosejob and the reason behind it – and other noses if I recall correctly.  The insinuation was drug use at Sur – and obviously not pot.  But it was just joking around – but where there’s smoke – there’s fire – right?

Last night Tom Schwartz tweeted:

Is pot legal in California? Then Jax tweeted:

So was he implying that Tom Schwartz took his Vicodin?  We saw that they talked about a generic drug – and Jax was certainly knocked out – so what’s going on with this tweet?

And then there is the thievery.  James (the obnoxious British young man whose parents are friends with Lisa and Ken and who thinks he is entitled to a job as a bus boy, admitted drinking pitchers of Sangria at work. He was fired by Peter the Manager.  (It’s unclear if he was fired for stealing or his part in the fight at Scheana’s birthday party.)  These people not only steal from their employers, they drink at work!  After he stalked Lisa – interrupting her dinner with Lance Bass,  I believe he was hired again – because she needed a bus boy.  He needed the job to make his car payments on his BMW.   I feel like LA is some sort of alternate universe.

And then there was Jax’s apartment.  As he lay in bed being visited by everyone he knows, Lisa Vanderpump walks in, and he voices over that she’s the last person he wants to see because his apartment is a stash of stolen items from Sur, including boxes of table candles, and bottles of vodka – as the camera pans to them.  He also mentions stealing silverwear.  I believe he mentioned this on the first season as well, yet he’s still employed.  Of course I understand that she has to keep them employed for the show – but still!

On a lighter note:

Here are some of the producer tweets from last night’s episode:

_____________________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Drug Use, Thievery, and Producer’s Take – Vanderpump Rules

Thanks for the blog, Veena. “I feel like LA is some alternate universe.” Good call 😉 James was fired by Lisa at a staff meeting in front of everyone over his role in the fight. Peter had to remind him he was fired because he kept coming back! Must be another one of those alternate things, lol. I love the opening music and footage for VPR.

• Veena (NMD) says:

But why was James apologizing to Peter for stealing, and then apologizing to Lisa for stealing, if that wasn’t one of the reasons for him being fired?? That’s what I WANT to know – but they didn’t show us.

Lisa clarified on the show that she has met James mother once. Lisa abd Ken are not friends with his parent. James is the one that lied about his parents being friends with Ken and Lisa. Lisa made sure we knew that when she had a sit down with James and dienied this friendship.
        James is/was a friend of Max. My take is Jame befriended Max because if who he was. He’s an oppotunist. IMO.

I wonder if James works there any longer as a busser, he has a DJ Business and he looks to occasionally get a gig at TheRoyalVpumps restaurants doing some DJ work. Of course he could still be bussing tables there too. James is a friend of Max and they may have gone to school maybe together, but I am sure that TheRoyalVpumps don’t really know his parents socially

If you go to his Insta, you see pics of him and Max way back hanging out. The same with Max’s Insta. They used to hang out a while ago. However, nowadays, you don’t see that many pics of them together. James is hanging out with Scheanna and husband a lot.

• My heart dropped when I read this…I thought you were talking about Pandora’s husband but he is JASON, not JAMES….whewww!!! Had to google…don’t watch VR…

Good day everyone 😀
    What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

3. T-Rex says:

Bringing this over from the blog from yesterday since I wrote it this morning, it’s regarding SpoiledSuperBratStassi’s boyfriend.
    *****************************************************************************************
    He is 36 years old and as far as everyone stating he has a major “career” and such, the dude had a Podcast, and was living in a 300 square foot apartment in NYC, I wouldn’t consider that as someone with financial success, of course this is coming from two idiots that are sharing a brain, SpoiledSuperBratSassi, and KluelessKatie. Now, he did recently acquire a job as host for a show on Sirius radio from 3 to 6, but that is something new for him, he just landed that show. From what I read, these folks don’t make a whole lot of money either, they make most of their money on “side gigs”, doing voice over work, tending bar, etc. Only very highly rated folks are paid any “real” money on Sirius Radio. As to their accommodations in NYC, I know that a 300′ apt in NYC probably runs around 1500-1800 a month, but still that’s not HIGH living. I think SpoiledSuperBratStassi is mainly bankrolled by her parents, who shouldn’t be supporting a 26 year old, who is perfectly capable of finding a job and working. We all know that SpoiledSuperBratStassi was HOPING and PRAYING for a Spinoff, but from what I have read, that seems highly unlikely as most people find her condescending. I noted a commercial wherein she complains that TheRoyalVPump had her help in styling her for a photo shoot for NO money, UHM, yeah that’s how that business works, Once you get “established” folks with then start paying you money to style them, UGH. Oh yes and in addition to this nonsense clothing line, add the nonsense jewelry line she is working on as well. Guess those real designers need more folks to “shill” their product lines.

Yes she’s spoiled and her parents bank roll her. The 1st epi she was talking like her BF had something big going on. I was thinking well his was in NY maybe he was on wall street and is relocating to LA. Oh well. Not that I care. Just the picture I assembled from how Stassi was talking about him/the move.
      IDK why she would think she was or should be paid helping at the photo shoot. Lisa said she was helping her so she’d get the experience. I thought she had a good thing writing a mthly article for Pandora’s online mag. That will get you noticed if you’re a good writer and know style. She should have been able to parlay that in NY but I guess she wasn’t that good.
      Well anyway looking at the pic above she “looks” more mature. Whether she is or not remains to be seen.

• Kansas Girl says:

Are Stassi and Pandora still good friends? I had the impression not. I should go look at Pandora’s mag to see who writes now.

IDK but I doubt it.

They are not BFF’s any longer because of Pandy’s friendship with Scheana, SpoiledSuperBratStassi asked Pandy to choose and she said that she wasn’t going to do that, so SpoiledSuperBratStassi packed her toys and left, like any good two year old having a temper tantrum. SpoiledSuperBratStassi is listed on Pandora’s website but there don’t seem to be any real articles by her on the site and she started her own blog last week, so probably not a contributor to Pandy’s site any longer. I just thought it was ludicrous to say your BoyFriend was better than everyone else because he had a “career”. Uhm, my BFF from High School has worked at the Ritz-Carlton for about 15 years, she makes 35+(tips, she clears probably 50K) a year(okay this was a few years back so she probably makes more), which is good money in Florida, she has a full and complete benefits and 401K package as well. So again, how is that lower than someone making about 40K a year in LA, as a Sirius XM DJ and Podcaster?

One business still running

OMG, you should read up on that parent company, Celebrity Prime Foods, they have LOADS of complaints for selling outdated items, bad tasting products, etc. I bet they still have tons of product left to unload. I doubt they are actually using her recipes, I would bet that her REAL food is probably very, very good. This is just another “shill” company for her, this company makes their own food and slaps a celebrity name to their mediocre products.

Well that’s good.

If her mama can tweet this, I suppose it’s safe for the blog. Gigi is now in the Top 50 in the modeling world. Her career has taken off.

Good morning everyone. Its a cloudy morning. 56 degrees. I guess it’s just the calm before the SNOW that’s predicted in the north east.
    Producers take? Can’t wait to read. Have a great day everyone.

LeAnn has been tweeting that her interview was taken out of context and her words twisted.

“Far from it! In any interview I’ve ever done I’ve expressed how I appreciate children getting to be children because I never had that kind of childhood”

“at least add the questions! Yes, good idea! Editing someone’s answer can change everything”

“you can be misquoted and twisted and edited. It happens all the time”

“that’s a risk you take with every interview.”

Of course her words were taken out of context. They all say it when the article isn’t what they want it to be. But really that’s besides the point. They could have taken it out of context like they often do but she never should have said it to begin with. That should remain a private family issue. When he’s of age and wants it known let him tell it. I swear these idiots just won’t leave the boys out of the media.

Apparently Bobby’s “Truth” video is going to be released today or tomorrow. Someone will have to view it and tell me what he’s talking about, since I didn’t watch the season.

OMFG! Bravo certainly ran this franchise off the rails this past season, with the addition of those twins, BobbyFameWhoreExtraordinaire and AmberCancerAlert and her MyrantJim, UGH! This was a definite “jump the shark” season from what I read, and every single one of these folks is taking their Fame-Whorey to a WHOLE new level. I hope that Bravo sticks to their words and takes a 13 month(that’s how long ConvictFelonTeresa will serve, not 15), hiatus and re-tools this whole franchise.

Truth video is out. 38 minutes long. Thank I’ll pass.

One of the folks who comments here sent me this link to one of the filings in Lisa and Ken’s restaurant lawsuit – it sort of explains why Lisa and Ken are personally liable for the judgment.

We have attorneys on this blog. I’m hoping one of them can shed a light into this. I remember a few days ago. An attorney read a link and indicated that the 1.5 mill has not been awarded yet.

Didn’t Lisa say the judgement really wasn’t 1.5 million but in actuality 150k? I am so confused.

Lisa did say that but one of our posters-Anne-said that it was actually 1.5 mil. maybe she will come back and take a look at the link and let us know her thoughts.

Okay it was 150K for the damages, with the additional 1.5 million fine towards legal expenses. Okay, let’s just say that this will be around the courts for YEARS! No one ever gets this much money in legal expenses. The courts clearly wanted to make a “Point” that the TheRoyalVPumps, Et Al, attorneys, should have settled this out of court years ago, but since they didn’t and in the courts mind, wasted their time, they slapped them with that dollar amount. In the legal world they will probably get another 150K from them for the legal expenses.

Maybe 1.5 was what the jury awarded but the judge ruled 150k?

Rabble somebody tweeted Lisa an article that stated “she was ordered to pay the server 1.5 mil.” Lisa’s reply the below.

TheRoyalVPump is correct.

As usual, Lisa lied–with that extra zero nonsense. I posted the exact amount when this first came up and it was down to the decimal and cents. It was just under 1.5 MILLION

No, she didn’t lie. She was asked specifically if she had to pay the ex employee $1.5 mil. She replied she didn’t. How is that lying? The ex employee was awarded $150.000. I ask again. How is that lying?

Thanks everyone.

I really don’t hope that she and Ken were order to pay 1.5 million in legal fees. That is just beyond so ridiculous. millionaires being tried for murder pay less than that.

The plaintiff filed a motion for 1.5 mil to cover legal expenses. This motion to file was granted. Somebody read this as “awarded” to the former employee. Karina Bustillos. She was only awarded $150.000. T-Rex said she doubted if they will get that much money for legal expenses.

Bravo did well on Sunday. I’ll bet they can’t wait for Walking Dead to end next week …

Show Net Time Viewers (000) (Live + SD) Adult 18-49 Rating (Live + SD)
    Walking Dead AMC 9:00 PM 13329 7.0
    TALKING DEAD AMC 10:01 PM 4181 2.1
    REAL HOUSEWIVES ATLANTA BRVO 8:00 PM 3143 1.5
    Walking Dead AMC 8:00 PM 2441 1.1
    Walking Dead AMC 11:00 PM 1845 0.9
    SOFIA THE FIRST DSNY 7:00 PM 3557 0.9
    NFL COUNTDOWN L ESPN 10:00 AM 1857 0.9
    Watch What Happens Live BRVO 9:00 PM 1921 0.8

Oh my goodness it is an hour long. Any takers?

Why are people on Twitter still going after Lisa in reference to minorities not working at SUR? Her partner at SUR is from Argentina, Peter the Manager at SUR is Hispanic, Tom Sandoval is Hispanic. If you look at the personnel in the background while filming, you notice more Hispanics and African Americans. Leave it up to the haters. WTF?

VV-more importantly why does Lisa engage these people? She gets more love on twitter than any HW I have ever seen yet she engages these 2 (that I have seen her reply to) idiots? Why? Ignore them-if she didn’t respond most people wouldn’t even know such people exist.

That’s crazy. Yes nothing but diversity in her biz.

What is Ariana wearing in that pic? You can almost see her butt.

HA! Its a long jacket so she probably had on shorts. If they were upper thigh length then you wouldn’t be able to see them how she was leaning over.

15. FYI – Looks like Bravo is going to show some season 1 RHOBH from 2pm to 6pm. Hopefully they are good ones where Camile made an ass of herself before she did image clean up.

Why aren’t Simon and Alex taking their cat to Austrslia? How much is a cat ticket? How long in quarantine? I couldn’t do that to my pet!!! Is it money? It probably is.

I dunno, it’s weird down there. I have friends who live there. One sent me this photo of the venomous bunnies that live there: https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/t31.0-8/q81/s720x720/10547994_885986791434698_1702036414312806374_o.jpg

And for the life of me, I can’t figure out how they manage to not fall off the bottom of the planet.

• I thought Antarctica was the bottom of the planet? I didn’t fall off there, but I did fall down a few times since I am a klutz. Nice venomous bunnies by the way! I got a laugh out of that. Ok, you are right Australia is a little weird with wildlife – here is a fact for you. The only two mammals that lay eggs and both live in Australia – this sub-class of mammals are known as monotremes (duck billed platypus and the echidnas).

I’ll let you know how they stay on the planet as I am going in January. Maybe I will have to get some weighted shoes when we get there. Ask your friends where I can get the best price on them, will ya?

Down there, the salt is on the other side of the saltines. But you don’t notice because you’re upside down too! Watch out for drop bears and hoop snakes. And NEVER go on the “Swim with the Box Jelly” tour!

Me too. My pets come with me!

Yeah Jason has it too. I’m team Bryn. And Jason knew who he was getting w/B. She laid it all out for him. He thought he could change her. Make her a family person in two years. People that have had a “family” all their lives don’t always want to be w/their family and Jason was pushing B too hard to be w/his all the time. It can take yrs for people to fit in to a “family”.

According to the website I looked at, it’s not quarantine that is an issue, it’s that you should be taking your animal to the vet for required information starting six months prior to leaving the country, and that includes export paperwork. I wouldn’t leave the country without my pet either, and this looks to be an easy fix if you prepared properly for your exit from the country

• Eastbayca says:

Requirements for moving with a cat…
      Has to be eligible, must have a microchip, an import permit, various veterinary certificates, book quarantine accommodations (10 – 210 days)….while in quarantine one is responsible for the daily accommodations fees, vets visits and any other cost that arises.
      Basically it will cost more that ones own ticket.

How much is a cat tickets? LOL.
      Well I work for the USDA, not the Live animals area that handles pets But I know that it takes paperwork, properly completed and in a timely Manner to export a pet. It could be they didn’t get the paper work done in a timely Manner. You wouldn’t believe how some people want to
      export something tomorrow and thinks it can happen ASAP.

Awww. Old BH epis w/Russell are on.

It’s Tony Award time. Kelsey told Camille he wanted out of the marriage. I still can’t get over her going to the Tony’s w/him. She should have told him no.

Farrah is graduating from college w/a degree in forensic psychology. Now she’s working w/Mo.

Kim is doing a radio interview and talks about getting back into acting. That hasn’t quite panned out.

Ken is telling CCedric it’s time to go. They flashback to Cedric giving the ladies the son story of how he was left in a telephone booth by his mother.

Sniff. Sniff. 😭 Cedric is giving Lisa the son story if his life how his mom doesn’t love him cuz he reminds her if his father. He was born out of something horrific that happened to his mother when she was in her twenties. Lisa’s feeling so sorry for him. “Of course someone will love you. We love you.” 🙄

Oh I forgot. 🎶🎻🎶🎻🎶🎻 As the soap opera violins play.

Oh let’s not forget that CedricTheSupremeLyingUrchin went to live with THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi after he was kicked out of TheRoyalVpumps as her “manny”, although she conveniently denies this now, there are numerous articles about this from HER OWN MOUTH, which is how the HoofMaloof found her to drag her into the Ho-Wives, oh what a tangled web of lies these three folks concocted.

23. Sausage sleeve dress for Kyle – not a good look from Season 1.

The outing of Kim by Kyle is coming up.

Just watched the big blow out w/Kyle and Kim. Oh boy!! I bet they both cringe when they see this.

I’m watching ATL now. I missed the beginning Sunday. Phadera took Aiden to the dentist. In his TH Apollo says “when he’s away”. Tre would say if Joe “goes away”. Why do they want it to sound like they’re going on a trip, going on a vaca?

I really dislike watching ATL when Joyce is on.

28. Hi all ………

ASHY — I missed seeing you here last night — where were you? Rescheduled HAPPY HOUR 🚬🚬🚬🚬🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻????

Good luck with all the cooking prep and good luck everyone on their thanksgiving plans — Veena safe travels.

—–
    I made a call to Lisa’s assistant #1 re: lawsuit so she’ll get back to me as soon as she can she said. 👍📠📞
    I’m on top of it guys 😜

I was watching the Ferguson coverage-it did me in!!
      What are you doing for Thanksgiving??

• Oh boy 😞…..
        Far cry from something like Vanderpump rules.

Thanksgiving: What we always do— go to a family friend’s — she has a huge huge house but we feel very warm and comfortable there. They’re cooking up stuffed mushrooms and sweet potatoes from us to bring there. As in, my mother is cooking that. Lol

Oh ps I hope Maggies batton twirling went well and your soup-off !!!

Is it true there’s going to be 8 inches of snow ? Someone just told me that in then phone! From tomorrow night into Thursday 😳❄️❄️❄️????

The baton twirling was a success-I will tweet a picture in a few-Maggie had the best time with her twirling friends!! The soup off was fun -it turned into a real afternoon party!!
          I’m hoping this snow crap is just weatherman hype-I really really do not want snow yet!!
          I love stuffed mushrooms-every year I fight with my Aunt about the stuffed mushrooms-she wants me to make them EXACTLY the way my mother did and I like to do my own thing. She misses my mother so much so I try to make things like my mom did but she was really not a great cook-and apparently my Aunt didn’t care!! It’s a yearly battle that usually ends with laughter and tears-happy ones!!

LaineyLove – I hear that the cancelled Queen Latifah show had enough episodes to air through March (?!) Maybe whatever promo LaineyGirl did might still air? Let us know if it happens! 🎥🎬

Todd was having an affair w/Carmen. Now Joyce dreamt that he had a vasectomy. I can’t stand Joyce. She’s all about the Benjamins.

Part of that is Kandi’s fault to, Joyce is like a spoiled kid who always gets what she wants and Kandi is the one who never says no.

Has Bethenny gone after Ana Quiñones for branding her products “Skinny Latina”?

Hahaha. Watching this again just cracks me up. Peter is like “Apollo we owe this chick an apology. We’ve been looking at her crazy ” Apollo says, “Why did y’all do that.” Kandi says “cause we believed you. We took your side. You’ve had this going on for two or three years.” Todd says, “Come on man. Give me something.” Like I’ve been defending you. Give me something that makes sense that I was supporting you. HAAAA!!!!!!!

In her TH Kenya says did Phadera ever check to verify if any of what Apollo said was true? Did she check for a hotel bill? Well what made it seem like fact to Phadera is #1 the first time Kenya met Apollo she commented on his looks. How handsome he was. Saying it in a flirtatious manner. #2 they go to Anguila and Kenya although w/her fake man Walter, flirted w/Apollo and another guy. #3 pushed Apollo in the pool. #4 Asked Phadera would she give Apollo a pass. #5 Kenya stated she was texting w/Apollo. Showed Kandi the texts. So when her husband says Kenya offered to have sex , etc w/him why wouldn’t Phadera believe Apollo. Kenya’s actions made her guilty. If and I say if Phadera apologizes to Kenya she needs to point out everything that made Kenya look guilty

Quick hi and bye! I haven’t had time to catch a breath this week. So I’m heading to Orlando tonight. Very sorry but there is no internet at Mom’s and we will be on the road Thursday early. I won’t be able to recap Survivor. I will double up next week … I know that’s not the same, but it’s the best I got.

I am so thankful every day I found this blog and count each and every one of youse guys as funny, interesting, surprising people that I care about! Hope everyone has a bountiful Thanksgiving. And Jeff, hope you are back home and settling in. Miss you around here! Be safe everyone💕

Nobody said Adrienne Maloof was the smarter HW. In fact she comes off as not very bright. She’s trying to make herself the bigger person. Its coming of the opposite.
    Adrienne is very transparent. We can see through her BS.

AND this moron shills a Family Product for you on her twatter feed for free for you, while bashing your mortal enemy in common TheRoyalVPump. #hastagangryoldhagsbothwithzerocredibility

I hope Adrienne doesn’t dislocate her shoulder after patting herself on the back like that. She’s not married to a doctor anymore.