Real Housewives of Atlanta – Team Meetings and Tears – Recap at Lynnfam

Real Housewives of Atlanta

by RamonaCoaster

Todd and Kandi discuss her team.  Todd is frustrated because the team’s work stuff is not being completed.  He wants to blame Don Juan because he is in charge.  When Todd married Kandi, I think he married Don Juan too and that marriage is hitting a rough spot.

Claudia is doing her radio show.  Radio is tough. You have to keep talking and make sense at the same time.  I guess that’s why Porsha didn’t get the job.  They can edit Porsha’s tv segment down to a few minutes and make her sound intelligent or at least get her to read off of cue cards.  Claudia is trying to be friendly with Porsha but Porsha’s brain is occupied with getting her makeup done.  The silent treatment speaks volume.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-03

Todd doesn’t think Kandi’s team is able to multitask.  Don Juan is trying to take the criticism.  He had a lot to do with the wedding and A Mother’s Love and other stuff fell by the wayside.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-06

Cynthia, Kenya and Claudia meet to try on some shoes.  Claudia has issues about her toes.  Then Cynthia says she doesn’t want to try on shoes because she didn’t have a pedicure so of course Kenya pulls off her boot to check them out.  Seriously, you don’t tell anything to Kenya that you wouldn’t want anyone else to know that should be evident and if you are on a housewife show, you need to be on point from head to toe.  Get a pedicure! I mean isn’t this why most of the housewives go broke because they spend so much money on maintenance and not enough money is coming in?  They start talking about their Porsha problems.   Claudia is getting the cold shoulder from Porsha because she knows she is friends with Kenya.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-12

Nene, Phaedra, Porsha and Kandi get together to get massages.  They talk about Porsha’s meeting with Cynthia.  Porsha tells them about Cynthia’s “robot read” (which is the list of things Peter told Cynthia to say to her).  Sounds like Porsha is projecting.  Nene felt blindsided by Cynthia and she is tearing up the friendship contract.  She thinks Cynthia is trying to stir up drama.  Now Nene is jealous of Kenya’s friendship with her.  Cynthia is Marlo 2.0. Everyone is surprised that the connection is gone.  Kandi is getting some memory lapses because she didn’t remember Nene and Kenya’s falling out. It had to do with something about a charity and Kenya not telling Nene she was the honoree. Nene wants to continue hating on Kenya by saying Apollo wants to hurt Phaedra by saying he lied about Kenya.  Kandi will apologize to Kenya about treating her like the woman with a scarlet letter.  Kenya and Kandi never really had any problems anyway.  I think all the women have done shady stuff to each other and your friends with whoever you hate least.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-14 real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-16

Apollo and Peter meet at a Bar One because Peter loves to gossip and he has to show his bar.  Apollo has been staying at home to spend time with his boys.  He is concerned that Phaedra will not bring the boys to visit him in prison.  He told Peter that Phaedra, when he was under house arrest in the projects, sleeping on an air mattress, wearing an anklet, would exercise conjugal visits the first time he got locked away.  Why would the situation be different? Well, she is concerned about her boys being negatively influenced by the visitation.  I rather she brought them to a museum.  At least you can learn something at a museum.  Stupid Apollo wonders if Kenya would give him some conjugal visits.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-17

Claudia and Porsha meet to discuss that they see each other in passing because they work at the same place and Claudia doesn’t want things to turn personal since they are on a housewives show together.  Claudia wants to set the tone for their business relationship and she wants to keep up the good vibes.  Porsha says she is being paid for her intellectual time frame.  What idiot decided that was a good idea?  Did they watch the show where she was looking for the underground railroad?  Her poor brain must be so exhausted by the end of the day.  In fact we were treated to an example of her poor brain shutting off when she changed the subject mid-conversation and started talking about Tom Ford lotion and how good it smells.

Kandi and Don Juan sit down to a meeting.  Don Juan doesn’t like getting criticized by Kandi because he planned her wedding.  He was so involved in Kandi’s stuff that he didn’t go to his mother’s wedding or birthday celebration.  Kandi acknowledges that he is important part of her team but she wants to check his ego.  I hope he doesn’t start preparing his resume because Kandi needs him and would probably miss him if he goes.  I hope she at least offers him a good retirement plan with good health and dental insurance

Phaedra is with Aiden at the humane society to adopt a puppy.  He is losing a father and gaining a dog.

Don Juan is sitting down with Todd to discuss their roles.  Todd brings to Kandi’s attention Don Juan’s shortcomings.  Don wants to point out what was accomplished before Todd came along.  He makes a good point.  Todd is coming in and criticizing the team.  He thinks Don’s goal is should be to improve his delegation skills and Don is realizing he is right. I think there was a miscommunication to begin with.

Kandi and Kenya are taking a boxing class.  Kandi is going to apologize to Kenya to get it off her chest that she didn’t believe in Kenya.  Kenya is relieved and thankful.  Kandi then reports that Nene and Phaedra thinks Apollo apologized in order to hurt Phaedra.  Kenya gets upset and starts crying.  Kandi is uncomfortable. Kenya pushes the camera away.  I thought that was a no-no.   Kandi must have been awkward standing in the bathroom stall with a crying Kenya. I hope her bladder isn’t full.  Therapeutic communication, listening and touch therapy helps in these situations.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-gallery-episode-704-27

Slut-shaming sucks, Kenya.  Kenya thinks Nene turned on her.  You tried to take away Nene’s Queen of the Atlanta Housewives crown away and you gotta face the consequences.

______________________________________________

Happy Birthday Blueskyforever

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

127 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Team Meetings and Tears – Recap at Lynnfam

Good morning everyone. Can you believe it’s December 1st? When the security guard said “welcome to December” this morning I was like “oh yeah”. 😉 Its nice out today but I don’t think we’ll have it for too much longer. The “S” word again. Sighhhhh. Please come back May. I miss you.
    Well you groovy people don’t spend too much this cyber Monday and have a great day.

Happy Birthday Blueskyforever.

3. California35 says:

Good morning everyone and happy B-Day BluesSkyForever.

4. T-Rex says:

WOW, ConvictFelonNida is much more clueless, and frankly uhm, stupider than I thought. I can see now why he got less time, because he certainly was not the “brains” of his illegal outfit. Moron, you are going to FEDERAL PRISON, there are NO conjugal visits, your attorney, and the judge would have made that perfectly clear to you. Cripes I think we law abiding citizens on the blogs know MORE about the ins and outs of the Federal BOP rules than any of our ConvictFelons currently sentenced to Federal Prison.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Did you hear him when he was explaining why he lied about Kenya – it was something like, oh she mentioned my texts and I panicked, so I decided to accuse her of things to throw Phaedra off. Peter is just looking at him like WTF is wrong with you.

I didn’t watch, but this is CLEAR Convict behaviour, they lie to lie to get out of another lie and then lie about that. Fact is this dude has spent 5 years in Jail previously, has a juvenile record and now is headed back for 8 more years of FEDERAL Prison. Well 6.9 years with good behaviour, and I believe he thinks he will be out in four years, uhm again NOPE you DOPE, that’s for State Prison, not Federal. He won’t learn his lesson I fear, he doesn’t have any other skills, nor has he chosen to better himself by learning other law-abiding skills.

Lol T-Rex. 😄😄😄

It’s raining in LA! It’s a miracle! well.. it was raining yesterday and they say it will rain tomorrow. Happy Monday! Trip was wonderful, the crowds were huge, I had a terrific time, and glad to be home!

• California35 says:

Can you believe it???!!

• Laineylainey says:

Be careful! Cali folk aren’t used to the rain!

It hasn’t rained here yet…at least during the day in San Clemente although it did rain near by in San Juan Capistrano but we are expecting some tomorrow and on Wed.

I am grateful for the rain, although I wish it wasn’t coming all at once following a long dry spell and lots of burn out areas because of previous fires. I hope no one is hurt or looses their homes due to slides.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s wonderful, ladebra! I’m glad Toni vs went smooth and you had a nice trip. 🙂

So unnecessary – so unlikeable

Andy was charming, he does SO much better on morning shows (not such a spaz). He had a really good interview and everyone was laughing at his humor on CBS News this morning. He kept calling Gayle King by her full name, as is there was an inside joke. Here is his next stop…

8. Laineylainey says:

Hi foxy! I saw your msg on previous blog. I am excited for my daughter, too. We are taking some of her clothes to a resale shop today.

9. rabblerouser2010R says:

Happy Birthday Bluesky.

Kandi frustrates me to no end. Don Juan thinks Todd is stepping on his toes when Kandi asked Todd to handle it. But Kandi didn’t go to Don Juan and say that Todd will do x,y,z in the biz. Don Juan got mad w/the wrong person. This is why Joyce doesn’t respect Todd and Don Juan is scared he may lose his job. Kandi just lets things go and fester and everyone is mad at Todd. Don Juan said in his TH that they’ve been successful for over 20 yrs. But remember Kandi said to Todd when they started the play that “they always get things done” and Todd being in tv doesn’t work that way when dealing w/Networks. I hope this doesn’t turn bad in the future.
    I don’t know why Porsha didn’t get The Ricky Smiley show because she is really good on Dish Nation. I realize it’s editing but you have to know what you’re doing to even get anything good to ge edited

I don’t like the way Kandi handles things, she may get things done but to me that is not how you run a business, you have to be on top of things not always scrambling at the last minute playing catch up. I’m with Todd on this, she needs to run it like a business.

• SoutheastVA says:

Hi Powell and everyone. I’ve been MIA over the holidays. So much to do and family commitments. Happy belated Thanksgiving everyone.
      Regarding Porsha and the radio show, I don’t think she ever tried out for it. She filled in several times on the tv show (Dish Nation). She did well so they asked her back several times and she eventually booked the job. I think Claudia tried to get the tv show and/or the radio show. I read an article the other day about how Porsha is doing on Dish Nation. It stated that she’s perceived to be doing very well and that Dish Nation’s audience has grown by about 20% since she was added. That growth put the show among the best shows around and it’s now the 5th most watched news magazine in the country. I’ve watched it. She fits in and is quick witted. She seemd self depricating and the gets along with the cast (DJs). Good for her.
      OTT – I saw on Kandi’s Instagram she and her family attended the sweet 16 party for Lil’ Wayne’s daughter. There were a lot of celebrities like Nicki Minaj, T.I., Fantasia, Birdman, Kim Porter (Puffy’s ex) and her sons Quincy Brown and Christian Combs, etc. Nicki Minaj performed. I saw a piece today that stated that the party was filmed for MTV’s Sweet Sixteen and that Todd Tucker is the producer. Mama Joyce should be happy he’s getting more work.

11. rabblerouser2010R says:

Hi everyone, just wanted to let you all know that I will be having bladder sling/abdominal surgery on Wed and will be spending the night in the hospital so I won’t be around. I am hoping the operation is a success and not all for nothing so I can finally not pee my pants if I sneeze or cough. 😀

• California35 says:

😞
      But sounds like you are in good spirits 😊

Prayers for your surgery to go well and a speedy recovery. I’m sure that will be a big relief to fix that pesky problem. I hope you have the help you need with the girls. Check back with us when you can! (((rabble)))

Sending healing vibes for a speedy recovery to you! Hope that this will make you feel better in the long run!!

Thanks everyone. Thankfully some of my girlfriends and MIL will be able to help, it’s also a blessing Dh works from home.

I feel bad for my step MIL, (husbands step mom), she LOVES our girls and always wants to see them but they live in New Mexico. They came out for Thanksgiving and then she was going to stay with her sister in Corona for a couple of weeks because her sister is watching her two grandkids (a baby and a toddler) as her daughter is going to China for a business/personal trip and she got roped into ‘helping’ her. She felt so bad that she can’t be here instead, but I didn’t really give her any notice, I only told her about it on Thanksgiving as I only found out the Thursday before that I was scheduled. I LOVE it when she visits or stays because she is a neat freak and likes to clean..my house always looks awesome when she is here 🙂

• SoutheastVA says:

Keeping you in my prayers for a successful operation and speefy recovery. My mother in law had this surgery and it worked well for her.

• Rabble rouser! I’m sure you will be fine but saying a prayer and surrounding you with a
      white light of protection.
      Sending you love…

• karrylyn says:

I had that operation done. its a wonderful thing to not have ” a wandering urethra” anymore. if the doc says “do you want to cath after wards, or have a collection for a week or so…..choose the BAG. If you want more information, about Why…..just reply and I’ve clicked on Notify me of new comments via email. happy to share the things I learned, from my operation vs my friends same operation.

You will be so glad you did it!

• karrylyn says:

I mean….you will be glad you had the surgery….not that you would be glad you contacted me….hahahaha. thats not what I meant!!!

HI Karrilyn, yes please tell me more. I have been wondering about what to do. They had me practice cath-ing once in the pre-surgical appointment and it was a nightmare. 🙂

Good luck and a speedy recovery!

Praying for you Rabbles!! I know several folk who had this done and are doing sooooooo well. They are so glad they did it! Take care, love bug!

• Rabble all prayers for you and all good health to you ❤

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Wishing you the very best Rabble! Please get as much rest as possible. 🙂

Thank you again everyone for all the kind comments, prayers and good vibes. Love you all.

12. California35 says:

Did you guys see? Kim and Nene on WWHL. Is it true? And wow have times changed.

Porsha did not tell them she was an hr late meeting Cynthia. But it may not have fazed Kandi since an hr is on time for her.

I don’t see anything Cynthia did to NeNe last season. NeNe no longer wanted to be friends w/Marlo because Marlo was becoming friendly w/Kenya. What did Cynthia do?

Apollo is just disgusting. Why would he say that about Kenya and conjugal visits? He apologizes to her then turns around and says something crude. He really has no respect for Phadera. If I were Phadera I wouldn’t take my babies to visit him either. He’d get pictures, phone calls, letters but no visits.

He’s always been a bit,…um…low brow. I have never found him to be especially respectful toward her. The man lacks tact, grace and couth. Not sure if “couth” can be used that way. You all know the saying, you lie down with dogs, etc. The woman is covered with fleas, every square inch. Once he “goes away” the pest removal system can truly begin.

16. T-Rex says:

Well since it’s December 1st and since Silex has noted they have sold their home, decided we were due for the monthly Ho-Wife Real Estate Update. If I am missing anyone let me know and I can look up the information, but below is what I show as currently listed and ON the market for sale.

IckyVicky Gunvalson home still for sale at the 2.899 price as noted several months ago she reduced, the re-increased her price on a home that has seen very little traffic and has had no viable offers to date. Oh and note they are playing up the custom crap she did in the house, uhm, custom paint jobs don’t sell, it just makes buyers do the ca-ching on how much it’s going to cost to get rid of the custom crap.

Convict Felon Giudices, reduced the price of their MontvilleMonstrosity of a home on 11/07/14 from a ridiculously unreasonable price of $3.99m, down to a slightly Still unreasonable price of 3.499 million. The comps in the area still do NOT support this price.

Convict Felon Giudices shore house is also still on the market at 315K. I would venture to say that if not sold by February or March a reduction will be made on this property. From some of the comps this may be overpriced, but the area they are in have homes varying in a huge range of pricing, I am sure this has to do with the condition of the homes since Hurricane Sandy.

The MeGO-Gorgons- Home in Montville, no longer for sale, they have moved back into this home, I think without major repairs this home couldn’t even pass a home inspection at this point. They have listed their property in Franklin Lakes for sale at 1.2 million dollars, this was to be their next dream home. They are also selling the plans of the home site with this property.

Drunk-Delusional-GreyGardensSonja, home still at the 7.2 million dollar price, and just astonished that this property is still for sale, I would think that before the end of the year we will see another price reduction on the property. As I have noted previously this place must need a LOT of work to still be on the market, at this location and the type of property that it is. Of course Real estate vultures probably realize that this property probably would reduce in price again and are awaiting that to pounce on this property. Who knows.

Yolo-LemonHead and DavidBananasFoster Malibu Estate still on the market for the reduced price of $24,995 million, which again is overpriced. This property sits between two major roads, and as we have recently seen, squatters seem to setup camp without warning on the corner of their lot. They are not on the beach, and you must cross the major highway through the “BU” to get to a Beach Access from their home. I would suspect this unique property will be on the market for some time awaiting a “special” buyer, IMO.

OverSharingShannonBeador – Home still listed for sale, at 11.98 million after the price reduction in September, still no takers and there have been some movements, Sotheby’s no longer carries the listing, however it is still active on various real estate websites, so they may be pulling this from the market or changing real estate offices.

Very interesting. I like these updates, thanks T-Rex!:-)

• karrylyn says:

love to read this information!!! thanks for your research!!!

• Thanks for the insiders scoop. I find this all delicious!

The shore property (which is actually off-shore, but still waterfront) is priced well. The land is what commands the price at the shore-it’s not unusual to see a beach shack from the ’40’s (not many left!) priced at 900,000+ simply because it’s beach block. Most people tear down. After Sandy, teardowns are double. Even if you’re not selling-you just have no choice. Being on the water has a ton of value-odds are whoever buys it, will rip it down or massively remodel anyway. The only negative is that its not on the island-so someone who loves boating and doesn’t care for the beach so much (or can’t afford the island) will snap it up. It’s a good location.

Thanks Exit, the Comps were just ALL over the place for me to get a good “read” as to whether it’s a good deal, it is only 900 square feet of home though, which to mean means it’s extremely small, compared to other homes in that area. It’s also on a very small piece of land, to me it looks as if someone had a larger property on that street and split it up into several homes. You living up there would have a much better idea whether it’s priced correctly. I still think that they will have to reduce the price if not sold by March, IMO

It’s hard to judge with shore properties because there’s so much building on the coast. It’s constantly evolving. But it’s a decent price for a waterfront property. Will they get it? Who knows! After the holidays the action heats up with shore real estate.

I looked over at their listing-the house is small-not for that area, but small. The lot is 4000 square feet. That’s a good size. You can easily put a 2000 square foot house on that lot-and still have good outside space. The house now is a rancher-if its a tear down the new owners will build up. Or just remodel and raise it (you have to now) and add a second floor. Now you’ve doubled the size and kept the original footprint. If not 315, certainly 300 or close to it.

17. Orson says:

“Porsha says she is being paid for her intellectual time frame.”
    ^^^
    Okay, I’ll bite: What the hell is an “intellectual time frame”? Maybe this is too cruel, but I really hope she uses very reliable birth control, because I think she’s just too damned stupid to ever breed. Arm candy, sure I can see that, but Breeding Stock? Only if you want to breed more Arm Candy.

35 days!

😆

Well that DumbassScarecrowinSearchofABrain, just lost her SugarDaddy or he got tired of payin for her broke azz cause she is having to sell a car her “married man” bought for her. What is with these Ho-Wives and their married man hookups for money. UHM that’s called BEING A HOOKER!! Some nice little religious twattle she is, and she is probably getting paid in goldfish crackers and doesn’t realize the Radio show isn’t actually paying her in real dollars. On air talent does not make that much money if you are just a side piece for the show. Guess the DumbassScarecrowinSearchofABrain doesn’t realize she is the side piece in life for everyone right now.

TREx between what SHE, DumbDumb®©™ does/did and what the other religious-in-the-family-raised-one on the show- PHAKEDRA – did by visiting apollo desperately on his air mattress days after he got out of the clink …..

These daughters in the religious community truly go wild ! It’s just like they say. …… Yikes 😁

“You catholic girls start much too late “…..
        N O T ❗️

I know Mohamed can be creepy. Is he having issues with Shiva? This is a very criptic pic to post. His last three pics on Instagram are as if trying to send a message… IMO.

19. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Hope everyone enjoyed Thanksgiving and weekend shopping sprees.

@Powell

I think the break in the NeNe/Cynthia friendship had to do w/ NeNe calling Peter out for “Acting Like A Bitch”. The couples had a meeting where NeNe ‘apologized’ and they moved on. After the mending the multiple daily phone calls continued along w/ club appearances, partying at Peter’s bar and even spending the holidays together. (All verified by social media)

Once the episode aired Cynthia caved to public opinion and ‘acted’ as if she was angry or became angry. She and Peter also gravitated to Kenya who had become popular. In a nutshell Cynthia rode the wave of outrage instead of admitting there had been an apology and that she and NeNe were still friends.

Hoping that you all had a yummy Thanksgiving, filled with good food and good people!! – Happy Birthday to all those I missed and I hope all of your wishes came true *sets down several large ice cream cakes* *hugs rabblerouser really hard* – I will keep you in my prayers – *hugs Lainey really hard* – such a bittersweet time for you – hold tight to your little one – no matter how big she gets, no matter how independent she becomes, she will always be your little girl – you have done a beautiful job with her Lainey – your grace and your class shines through –

thanks too for the link to Jeff!!! – I left him a message –

as for the HW – what a bunch – now I don’t much care for Cynthai, but I would have called Porsha after 20 minutes to a half hour to make sure she was not laying in a ditch somewhere and then left – she seems desperate to have a storyline and is coming across just ridiculous – Porsha – go back to school – please! – I happen to agree with Todd, but I do think that communication is lacking all around with Kandi and her team – I am happy for Nene and glad that she is doing well, but she needs to keep her giant head in check – I hope Phaedra does not bring the children to the prison – cards, pictures from the boys, but no visits – Apollo is just such a dope – he is another one who should get an education – maybe he will read a lot while in prison…..one can hope…cannot stand Peter –

love you all so much!

Hi Shamrock Blonde! Thanks so much for the shout out and your kind words. I was checking my notifications while waiting for a movie to start today. My daughter was sitting next to me and we read it together and not gonna lie… We cried a little bit. Ok, I cried a lot and she cried a little. LOL! Thank you sweet lady! Thank you! Actually, lynnfam and Shammy, You are all so sweet. It’s sweet the way you ask about her and me…and THE BIG MOVE. I was telling her today,”the days are flying by!” She said, “I feel like the days are dragging!” Ah. Young love. Mom love. Never the twain shall meet. Haha.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

(((Shamrockblonde))). That was so sweet! 🙂

oh and one other thing – Kathy Griffin is set to replace Joan Rivers on Fashion Police – I don’t like Kathy Griffin – and I still miss Joan Rivers –

22. chismosa says:

Where was the HUMANE SOCIETY part ? HOWWWW did I miss this !??!!! I watched the whole show !?
    😳😫😫😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🐶🐶🐶🐶

23. chismosa says:

Happy birthday BlueSkyForever ☀️☀️☀️🌈🎁🎉🎊🎉🎊🎁🎉🎊🎁🎉

Apologies I was reading upwards, slowly …..!

————–

RAMONACOASTER —-thanks for the blog

Leann rimes sang on the cma Christmas special. I didn’t like the song she sang (but I don’t think they pick it) but she has a great voice. Expect the Brandi bunch to hate her completely. Quickly got away from that to watch the best movie ever Elf! You sit on a throne of lies!

I can’t believe there is only one woman in the 8 finalist on The Voice.

26. Is this guy Tom on vanderpump rules for real? Or is it all for the cameras? He’s so wishy washy I want to slap him into tomorrow

Jax is tanking on WWHL. And he knows it. He got a little flustered when someone asked a question about cocaine use and his nose job.

Hmmm- tis the night before BH and someone is a tweeting ….

I guess someone didn’t get to go out and party with Andy after the show

Crossover

kristentaekman
    39 minutes ago
    Double date night with @cynthiabailey10 and @peterthomasrhoa #RHOA #RHONY

Double date night with @cynthiabailey10 and @peterthomasrhoa #RHOA #RHONY

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

33. chismosa says:

Veena I DVR’d Talking Dead, which I’ve never watched; so I know you had said this was addressed.

34. California35 says:

Sorry, earlier today i posted something i saw in twitter. I didn’t really had the time to check so i asked if anyone knew. Any ways, i just got a chance to come back to the blog.

“NeNe Leakes and Kim Zolciak will bury the hatchet and come together for a sit-down on Watch What Happens Live. The Atlanta Housewives’ interview with Andy Cohen will air December 7th at 9p ET.”

I don’t even watch Atlanta, Kim is not in it and lets face it Nene is not really in it lol (i meant more like she is not really into it). I still thought it was interesting that thow two would be in WWHL. I know of them from back in the day… Even if i dont watch them now…

Good morning – early flight today – new post http://wp.me/p2FHcY-3XG