Survivor: San Juan del Sur Recap at Lynnfam

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E11 “Kind of Like Cream Cheese”

by LADebra

Catching up from last week, Reed wins immunity. Reed and Keith decide to target Jon at Tribal Council. While the Reward Challenge winners are off enjoying their reward, Natalie and Baylor searched for a hidden immunity idol using the clues they were given on Exile earlier in the game. Knock me over with a feather – Natalie finds the idol. In a convoluted, double dealing twist, Reed and Alec convince the rest of the tribe to split their votes between Keith and Wes… allowing Reed, Wes, Keith and Alec to vote for Jon. In another bone head move, at Tribal Keith blows the plan by blatantly telling Reed to stick to the plan thus alerting Jon and Jaclyn of their plan. Everyone votes, Jon plays his idol, Keith plays his idol, all the votes cast for Jon and Keith don’t count. On Day 26 With two votes Wes is voted out. Bye Wes.

8areleft

Outplay

Two hours of Survivor tonight! There are 8 left and 3 on the Jury (Josh, Jeremy and Wes).The Reward Challenge: Everyone is asked a question about a cast member and everyone who answers correctly gets to chop a rope, which lowers a rock over a skull labeled for one of the eight remaining. Reed is out first. Alec is out second. chop chop chop Keith is out third. The remaining 5 then try to determine who is out first. Jeff steps in and puts an end to the farce, and they name Missy as winner. She sends Jon to Exile. She picks Baylor and Natalie to go on Reward. Horseback ride, resort, great meal. Uhoh, Jaclyn doesn’t get reward, does some math, and concludes it is Missy, Baylor, Natalie vs. Jaclyn and Jon once they eliminate the 3 Amigos.

Over on Exile, Jon finds the idol! At the Resort Baylor and Natalie tell Missy that they found an idol. And back at camp it’s deja vu all over again. Reed, Alec Keith vs. Missy, Baylor, Natalie with Jaclyn and Jon in the middle.

reward11

Immunity Challenge: Balance an oversized paddle on a stand, roll a ball into each of 6 holes on the paddle (ending with 6 balls on the paddle). First to 6 wins Immunity. On the 29th day, Keith wins Immunity.

Outwit

Reed is pitching Jon and Jaclyn when Natalie breaks up the conversation. Reed’s game hinges on flipping Jon and Jaclyn but unfortunately Jon and Jaclyn get in a fight and don’t speak to eachother for over 5 hours! There aren’t a lot of wits left on Day 29.

Outlast

Jeff is quick to point out Jon and Jaclyn are in the middle once again. Missy points out Reed and Alec tried to vote out Jon in the last tribal. Oh Snap. Everyone votes. No idol is played. 7-1 Bye Reed.

immunity11

S29E12 “Still Holdin’ On”

Outplay

Reward Challenge: Everyone balances on one foot on a block of wood holding a ball over their heads… this is confusing to describe and I couldn’t find a picture. Anyway, last one standing wins a nights sleep in a king size bed and a spaghetti dinner. It comes down to Natalie and Jaclyn. Natalie wins reward. Alec is sent to Exile. Natalie picks Jaclyn and Jon to enjoy the reward with her back at camp. In the grand tradition of keep your firends close and your enemies closer, Natalie says she picked these two to lull them into a false sense of security. She wants Jon out.

Immunity Challenge: Pull on a rope, balancing a wobbly table. Then race out to retrieve blocks one at a time, all the while holding the rope and balancing the table with the blocks stacked on it. First with 10 blocks stacked and balanced on the table wins immunity. Jon wins! If looks could kill, Natalie gives Jon the coup de grace.

Outwit

Day 32, 7 more days to go. We have 2 couples and 3 singles. Paranoia is contagious. Jon’s plan is to get Keith out. He wants to split the votes between Keith and Alec in case one of them has an idol.

Outlast

Tribal is emotional as Jon talks about his father who is dieing of brain cancer. There isn’t much suspense, Alec is voted out. Natalie flipped her vote in the hope that Keith will help her blind side Jon in the next tribal. She is very focused on revenge for Jeremy. Bye Alec.

byeAlec

voting11

challengewinners11

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

181 Responses to Survivor: San Juan del Sur Recap at Lynnfam

Posted late on the last blog …

NJBev says:
    December 3, 2014 at 10:41 pm (Edit)
    oh by the way
    the twins of NJ got resigned for NJ
    They are developing a new fitness clothing
    line, and the people in the building had to
    sign releases.
    but you never heard it from me.

Thanks Veena and LADebra for bring us Survivor!

Good morning everyone. It’s bright and sunny.
    RR I hope you had a good night’s rest and your recovery is on track so that you can get home. BIG hugs to you. ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…
    Have a great day everyone.

Hey MTH. โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœ‹๐Ÿ‘‹ I know you’re glad to be home. BIG hugs to you. ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…

5. T-Rex says:

Looks like SpaceCadetKim, did the right thing finally regarding her dog, and gave him up to folks that could properly care for him, I am also told that this was at the express request of her attorneys as she is being sued by the woman the dog bit, prior to biting Alexia. Good for her for finally realizing that she was not equipped to handle a dog with the problems this one seems to have, and kudos for NOT euthanizing the dog, but finding it a safe place to live out his life.

If she must have a dog, she doesn’t need an attack dog. She needs a companion dog. Maybe a cocker or a king charles would be a better pet for her. And safer.

She needs a robot dog. You know what I mean, I’ve seen them in the mall.

Even if she wanted a bigger dog, a golden retriever would make a most excellent choice as well, their temperaments are okay with smaller children, if socialized properly. But anything in the Pit Bull or Bull terrier family is not the dog for someone who will not go about training them properly. She is going to have grandkids in the future and unless she wants them mauled, she needs to find a suitable pet to be around them.

Or a labrador. Sure, they’ll knock strangers down, but only so they can lick the strangers’ faces. But they are on the big side, and I think, considering Kim’s small frame, she needs a smaller dog, but not a toy dog, who sometimes become aggressive to compensate for their small size.

• I am so glad to hear this! I am a strong believer that there are no BAD dogs, only bad/stupid people. I don’t remember how young this guy was when she got him or if he was a rescue, but Kim was definitely no equipped to deal with him. I am a proud owner of 2 boxers which are part of the “bully” breed of dogs. We have gone through training in order to properly care for these dogs and they are members of our families. Kim made it very clear that she was not going to follow the instructions that the trainer gave her…she enjoyed treating this dog like a baby and thought his naughty behavior was adorable. Hopefully, Kingsley will live a long full life with a trainer who can keep him under control.

Well that’s good. If she wants a dog she just needs a small one preferably trained before she takes it home. She wants company so a small dog will fit the bill. Hopefully the dog will do well at his new home.

6. Did anyone watch the Rockafeller tree lighting last night? LeeAnn Rimes performed and she looked awful…and was dressed SO INAPPROPRIATE for a family show! She was wearing a large winter coat when she started singing “I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas” and about 2/3 of the way through the song she turned around and undid her coat. She was wearing a black corset top (boobs looked way too big and unnatural) and a long black skirt with a slit up to her pelvis AND thigh highs. Yup, thigh highs were on full display. Just so wrong. Maybe I am a prude. OK, yes I am kinda a prude. But this was wrong on so many levels.

Yeah, even Mr. T-rex noted that when did the Lighting become an S&M event when he saw that outfit! He was asking if she was now trying to imitate Madonna! Oh and what was up with Lady Gaga? My husband seemed to think she had a fake breast plate on over her real chest so that there wouldn’t be a wardrobe malfunction, but it looked very shiny, tight and very odd.

• NJBev says:

I didn’t see the show, but I know she got blasted in the NYPost for
      her Diva behavior at the “Today Show” the day before.
      I’ll bet Hoda and Kathie Lee will have something good to say about it today!

Leann’s outfit was beyond redic-I was so disappointed is her choice of clothing-stupid move!! Mariah Carey didn’t look much better-why must these women put their boobs on display for a tree lighting? I don’t get it!!
        I’m a sucker for the tree lighting so I watched the whole thing and I must say-it was the worst one ever! I can’t even pick out my fave part because the whole thing was a mess!!

This was supposed to he Mariah Carey’s gig right but she was 3 hrs late so NBC said nope. Maybe Leanne thought let me try to look like Mariah too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Ooooo, they also did a number on her NBC or someone working there has released the raw audio of her singing, it’s not pretty. She has a good voice, but last night most of her singing was to an auto-track that was playing the song as recorded, not her voice all the time, it’s why she threw her earpiece off at some point, it got all tangled up in her weave LOL!

• I Need A Life! says:

I just saw the performance on-line. Seriously…it’s such a dumb song. I think she did the best any performer could do with those lyrics. I wasn’t that offended by her outfit. After Miley Cyrus, nothing offends me.

7. NJBev says:

How is RR?
    What happened ? she had surgery?
    Is it serious?
    Rabble, I hope you’re ok-

8. NJBev says:

Excellent Re-cap LADebra-
    I hope Natalie didn’t end up shooting herself in the foot by keeping Keith, whom I believe would flip on her in a heartbeat. I do love her spunk in attempting to avenge the blindside of Jeremy. She just might take the “Fan Favorite” vote away from Jeremy, though.
    She is keeping the show interesting though, as this group of “Survivors” couldn’t be a bigger bunch
    of boring snoozers.
    It looks like next week Missy breaks her face and might leave-
    I hope Jon doesn’t make it to the final three, (have a feeling he will, ugh) but I don’t think he can win-

I really thought they were going to blindside Jaqueline last night, that would have been a fun move!

I was hoping they would pick Jaclyn when Jon got the immunity reward! Her whining is just too much. It’s hard to be high maintenance on Survivor but she’s pulling it off lol.

9. cusi77 says:

Good Morning Everyone!

Even though that it is early December, I want to remind you to prepare your red undies to wear on New Years eve! Hahaaaha!

I love you all my dear friends!

10. Botox Brandi’s blog is up – blah, blah, blah..

From Brandi’s blog…
    “So, hereโ€™s my take or example or whatever: Do you think any of Princess Dianaโ€™s really โ€œgoodโ€ friends ever threw catered engagement parties at their big houses for Camilla Parker-Bowles?”

Hahahahahaha she’s so dumb!!! Hahahaha it’s hysterical!!!

• VVโ„ข says:

Drinking and Blogging!

She cannot play the victim card again about Lisa used me. BRANDI DID THE SIT-DOWN WITH SCHEANNA BECAUSE SHE WANTED TO BE A FULLTIME HOUSEWIFE. Enough with the BS.
      I also posted enough evidence on yesterday’s blog about Brandi being friendly with Scheanna and TELLING THE WORLD all was good with Scheanna. Brandi has ZERO credibility and that will be her downfall. She can go cry to her mentor, allied, and hero Yolanda.

Ok but the best part is that Brandi thinks she’s Princess Diana in this scenario!! Hahahahahaha it’s the funniest thing I have ever read!!!

Seriously, she couldn’t think of any other British person who was famous and divorced so she picks her, because TheRoyalVPump is British. As I noted below, Prince Charles was madly, deeply and desperately in love with Lady Camilla since they were in their teens, he wanted to marry her, but the Royal courts would not allow it, since Lady Camilla has no prominent Royal blood. So I cannot comprehend her analogy at all, because is she saying that Man-Candy was DEEPLY, MADLY in love with Scheana when Scheana was a toddler, or with CrayCrayRimes, then married her in default? I don’t again get the leap there, because there isn’t even one thing remotely the same. Now, if you really wanted to go all royal about your scenario, comparing yourself to Catherine of Aragon, would have been at least a more plausible, yet completely idiotic comparison, but at least follows a better timeline than the one she chose! And since Catherine’s husband had many wives and mistresses, again would have been a better comparison.

Right T-Rex. She was Eddie’s consolation prize since he couldn’t have his real love Scheana. Hahahahahaha. Woooooo!! She’s SOOOO stupiD!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

NO. Katherine of Aragon was a pure, devout lady. There was nothing trashy or trampy about her.

JNNTJ LOL thks for pointing that out. Hahaha. I didn’t get that one. Hahahahahaha. She’s SOOO stupiD!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yes VV. Drinking and blogging. She’s SOOOO stupiD!!

Uhm okay, first off you are NOT Princess Diana nor even anywhere near her caliber, and for the record, he divorced Lady Di in 1996 and didn’t officially marry Lady Camilla until 2005, years after Lady Di had already passed away, so no comparison at all. Secondly, he wanted to marry Lady Camilla first, he was made to marry someone else due to perceived royalty obligations, so again no comparison. Oh, and she didn’t have an engagement party either, but they have had parties and they are attended by folks that were friends of Lady Di, why, because they want to be invited and attend an event that included the Prince of England you dolt. UGH, I bet TheRoyalVPump is just shaking her head and wondering if THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONGSTFUBrandi even has a double digit IQ

Hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†

• NJBev says:

how dare she compare herself to HRH The Late Princess Diana-
      how dare she!!
      Her narcissism has hit an all time low. She disgusts me.

Let’s not forget Bitch Brandi stole Eddie from his live-in fiancรฉ. It’s called…. Karma.

12. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I always enjoy your recaps, ladebra. Now I can watch the show in peace. I hope your Thanksgiving was nice and the traveling wasn’t too bad. ๐Ÿ™‚

Why can’t Lisa just tell Brandi she doesn’t want to be friends with her anymore and that she’ll just be cordial to her when she sees her? It’s like we’re running in circles here with this whole Sheana mess.

Brandi doesn’t like being that Kyle goes on vacation
    “I see that Kyleโ€™s family is gearing up for another vacation! Wow! I feel like they just got back from Tahoe, which must have been rigorous! Alas, this time they won’t be taking a private plane as they have decided to get a private yacht! ”

She’s mad!! And dumb!! And she used the word “alas”…

WOW! Seriously! Okay we can definitely use the word Jealous-Bitch-Squared when referring to THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONGSTFUBrandi, cause she really is all green when it comes to Kyle, Scheana and TheRoyalVpump!

OMG what can you say about Brandi except get over it! You burnt that bridge big time with Lisa/Ken now move on, you still have a place up Yolo’s a**. Is it just me or does Brandi’s blog have a different tone during the first part of it. Talking about strong women rather than trying to tear them down? Is someone helping her write this?

MrsP, I would believe so, Bravo has required handlers to take care of THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-MORONSTFUBrandi, so they are monitoring her twatter accounts, and I am assuming they are editing and reviewing her blogs, which is probably the reason why hers was so late in coming, they were requiring re-writes, and editing. She tears down every woman she talks about so I don’t think she even knows what a “stong woman” really is.

Mrs P you know what I bet Yo wouldn’t invite Brandi on trips taking private planes and yachts but I get Lisa would have.

I really wonder if Yo would even be in her presence if it weren’t for this show, they aren’t exactly made of the same fabric (so to speak). If she doesn’t think her husband would ever associate with Ken (last year’s comment) why in the world would she think he’d associate with someone as low class as Brandi.

Oh so green with envy.

• VVโ„ข says:

If Brandi is Princess Di, does that mean Mason and Jake are Prince William and Prince Harry? Is Lisa Vanderpump Queen Elizabeth?

As if the things she wrote in her blog weren’t bad enough-look at this picture of her-Bravo must not be very happy with her this season-this picture they used is terrible!!

Ok and Brandi had this to say about her money fight with Eddie
    “Eddie decided after my second best-selling book Drinking and Dating was released, that he had overpaid me in child support and alimony over the past five years and would like to be reimbursed for the back payments–already spent on rent, food, and clothing to raise our children. Since I didn’t have the cash lying around, he was happy to take it from my tiny retirement fund, a small $114k. I had no choice but to hire a lawyer to fight for my retirement. Although Iโ€™m not going to just roll over and let him take my retirement account, Iโ€™m also bummed that this fighting continues. One thousand a month in L.A. is kinda sad for a guy who can earn $300k a year only working part time. So, now you know.”

She has a strange relationship with the truth

She also fails to mention the fact that ManCandy actually has the boys MORE than she does, I believe I read she had to admit that in the depositions, so uhm, WTF is paying you child support for anyway! He pays for all their schooling(well CrayCrayRimes does, but still it’s not her), they take them on wonderful vacations and outings, he pays for all of their extra-curricular activities/sports, shows up to ALL of their games and events, and yet he asks back money that was NOT hers to begin with, and she knew it, but kept it anyway! Crap her freakin name just got longer since I need to probably add SCUMBAG to her moniker after all of this!

• NJBev says:

YEAH!!
        and the kids still can’t tie their shoelaces!!!!

LOL T-Rex I guess she thought when she got the extra grand each check that Eddie was being nice. HA!! She’s SOOOO stupiD!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

That is probably why his support ($1000) per month is so low, because they are with him most of the time. It’s probably pro-rated for the actual days she has them. Seems to me if he has them more than half the month there should be no support to her or she should be paying him, it’s not like she doesn’t have some earnings to pay it out of.

Yup just like Adrienne was suing her and it was just letter, now Eddie wants back child support from her retirement. Hmmmm. I’m convinced that the truth in written and spoken words goes into her brain and it gets scrambled up and she comprehends it completely different, then opens up her mouth and spouts it.

I can’t pull these documents because they are family court proceedings and are sealed, I don’t believe a damn thing she says about this, the courts, not just Man-Candy would be the ones to be suing for the payments that were over-paid, and that tells you a lot that she doesn’t have two nickles to rub together, and spends her money frivolously! Again, proves what I have heard, she is broke, can’t manage money and Bravo had to pay for her rent for filming! Mark my words, we will hear about another adventure with a moving truck in about 5 months! Man-Candy has been thankfully silent, he is letting the courts do what they are supposed to do, and not saying a danged thing in the press, because when his kids get to be late teens and adults, they can look back and see their dad took the “high road”, even if he did leave their mom for someone else, while their mother took the “very low” road, and they will be ashamed and shocked at everything they see and hear later on.

Me too, although she does say that she was “friends” albeit very short-lived, but she used the word, with her this season as they bonded over their “take-down” try at the RoyalVpump(and yes I elaborated a bit from what was written, but that’s probably close, LOL!)

Hey we’ve all said Lisa isn’t perfect. But I would want Lisa as a friend so much more than I would love want Brandi as a friend. Brandi goes out of her way to lie and and hurt people. And then she will say “I’m soryy. I speak w/o thinking. I was hurt and lashed out. Please forgive me.” That’s not Lisa at all. Whatever the reason IMO it was a good decision. I don’t think Brandi is a girl’s girl. She doesn’t know how to be friends w/women. It’s partly because of Eddie’s cheating that she doesn’t trust women. She needs to get counseling.

16. Amber...Real Wife says:

Great blog LADebra. I was so waiting or Jon to lose and bingo he wins. Silly of the girls not to get rid of his girl as they could have used Alec for their plan.

Okay LYNNFAM put your thinking caps on. I need advice.

A ‘family member’ met a guy a week before Halloween 2013, got engaged Xmas 2013, moved in Feb 2014 and married him June 2014. She’s just turned 50 and was divorced for 10 years and was desperate to get married. The man 51 is pleasant enough but has horrible credit and he blamed it on the ex-wife/divorce/she kept the house/let it go to foreclosure chestnut. She paid for the wedding, over 14 thousand for 40 people, in lieu of paying half the housing bills. He’s to continue the rent payments solo until he pays his share of the wedding. She let him use a low balance credit card to pay for airline tickets for his daughter/granddaughter to attend and he ‘got’ her a car in July, using her credit but he was supposed to pay the monthly payment. Well FF, creditors call her and she found out he’s made a few late car payments and skipped a month on the credit card. He’d been paying the minimum on the card and shopping ebay and amazon and filling it again w/o her knowledge.

Still owing her money for his part of the wedding and credit card debt, he went against her wishes to buy another motorcycle bringing his total to 4 bikes. In the bedroom it gets worse they’ve already moved into separate bedrooms. She feels he is withholding intimacy as a way to punish her. SMH When she threatened to leave him because she felt he was using her for money and convenience he finally acquiesced. She wanted a contract w/ payment of fronted money, financial disclosure and sex 3 x a week (A WEEK?!!! :0 ) He balked on financials AND sex but will give in or initiate when he wants her to chip in money towards the house. Finally when they are intimate he wants to watch adult movies AND keep them on throughout. Throughout the lunacy she keeps posting pics to facebook about how happy they are even after they’ve had vicious fights w/ name calling and dish breaking.

She asks me what do I think. What do I think? What do I think!?

Gasps for breath and I go off. I told her to cut her losses. Not to worry about public opinion and save herself. Maybe she was meant to be the family ElizabethTaylor/JLO. She waited 10 years and rushed to marry a man she obviously didn’t know. He’s single for a reason. Her pressure is thru the roof and she was hospitalized for a nervous breakdown a month ago. She was out of work for a week and he kept pressuring her to go to work so she wouldn’t lose her job. I told her He’s financially abusing you and you need to get a forensic accountant to find the money. (He’s an salesman who makes thousands in commission monthly plus a salary weekly,) You’re a beautiful woman who shouldn’t be begging for sex and now he only wants to have sex w/ movies on? GTFOH He’s been pushing her to get a house and change her name and I told her to wait on that. If she buys the house and they separate it’s community property. He’s a braggart, passive aggressive and also a messy drunk as the family witnessed on Halloween 2014. Finally I told her that while she keeps posting on facebook that everything is rosey he’ll continue to emotionally abuse her because she is keeping up this facade, purporting a charade just to appear happy.

After calling me all times of night crying and screaming, she listened to my answer and she tells me “i’m going to give it a year, if he doesn’t change i’m gone!’.

Did you ever?

NEVER!!
      What a mess!! I’m glad you gave her some good strong advice-the problem now is that she doesn’t seem to be listening!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA She needs to wake up before he destroys her credit. He’s already damaging her nerves.

It’s not only her credit she should be worried about, I’d be worried about her life. You hear about these types of relationships all the time and they usually end up with someone getting hurt or murdered. I know you didn’t say anything about physical violence but I think it’s only a matter of time where it gets worse. Tell her to run

Oh Amber, so sorry for your friend! She is lucky to have you, but unlucky she attached herself to this deadbeat. I don’t want to be debbie-downer, but this guy is never going to change and will be sucking the life out of the finances of any women that unfortunately shackles herself to him. Personally, if I were her, I would be going secretly to a financial advisor and ripping my name and credit as far away from his as possible. An advisor could help her secure secret accounts, that can’t be leveraged against her when this dupe finally files bankruptcy, I would be he has filed before and hasn’t told her about it. This advisor can help her remove her from the credit cards he has, and they should definitely not purchase a house together, unless she wants to pay all the mortgage payments and still have to split the proceeds of selling it when they divorce. But most certainly if she doesn’t seek out a divorce attorney, please urge her to get an advisor that will help her to get her finances undone from his, and will do this secretly.

• NJBev says:

T-Rex gave great advise and I would totally urge your
        “friend” to at least get the adviser and separate herself from
        his credit. I assume she is normally an intelligent individual,
        but he must be some act in the sack if she can still be w/
        him 3x a week while he is bleeding her dry.
        Maybe you could print out our responses and have her read
        them, b/c we are completely neutral in the debacle.
        I feel bad for her, yet feel like if she is that deaf, dumb and blind…….
        well- you know

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I don’t even think it’s about him in the sack, it’s more about her and her needs if you know what I mean. She picked the wrong guy. To look at him he seems nice, modest and a little goofy. Now that I know how he really acts when he’s drunk, behind the scenes and actually heard him speak to her on a call that I was secretly on…. She needs to run.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I asked if he ever filed bankruptcy and she said no. Maybe it’s his plan to make her responsible for it as well. We all warned her that she should have a longer engagement so she could learn her man. Instead he is making her earn her man. Terrible.

Amber she may not know about any bankruptcy because she only asked him she didn’t look anything up. again a financial adviser can quickly do that for her.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Amber, so sorry about your family member. I thought that your advice was great. Unfortunately, I feel if she doesn’t get out of this marriage soon, things will get a lot worse and it will ruin her emotionally and financially. I guess all you can do is just listen to her and let her decide on what to do next, since you’ve already told her what’s what!:)

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I’m going to be as helpful as I can… be a funnel not a sponge! Got to get ready. We’re going out for a late lunch. How much of the bellyaching can I take will depend on how good the food is. I picked a bad time to stop drinking! LOL

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Lol about the drinking. It’s a tough situation too. God knows what he’s promising her for the New Year. Holidays are tough so this might make it tougher on her to leave him so soon.

I don’t think it’s tough. She’s 50. He could ruin her financially. These are things she should have known before they talked marriage but they didn’t. She has to change it cuz he’s not. All the divorce etc could have happened. But then he’s not being responsible buying a 4th motorcycle, charging up credit cards. Get rid if him.

• OMG Amber!

He’s bleeding her dry- and is emotionally abusive to boot!

Poor lady!

Everyone lies on Facebook- that’s the least of her problems at this point. She’s got to get control of her health and finances first- or she’s gonna end up homeless.

Why a year? Why not 18 months? Why not 2 weeks? Don’t get that artificial deadline. Shut down the cards- sell the “gift” car and cut your losses.

He’s got 4 motorcycles. Next week he’ll have none. They are being sold to pay off/on the debts. Does she have 4 suitcases? Well now she has 3 cuz she’s packed up his sh*t in one and left it in the parking lot of where he works. She’s got internet access? Google “locksmith”. No internet? Let her fingers do the walking in the yellow pages. I still get the yellow pages. Change her DAMN locks on her house. She’s had her home/cell #s for yrs. Change ’em. We get attached to our phone numbers I know. Change ’em. Go to work call human resources change her beneficiary, change her bank account. As a matter of fact do the financial stuff first .
      Get rid of his ass. Yes he used her for her good credit, home, finfinancial status. The sex ain’t that GOOD. Get RID of him.

Amber crazy story— im sorry she’s going through this.
      Such situations. It’s like a Dr Phil episode.

Keep us posted.

17. Hey! Did you all see that Todd Tucker’s mother passed away? How sad for him. I thought she was a very sweet woman and was treated horribly by Kandi’s mom. RIP Sharon.

It was posted the day she passed away, so sad, just breaks my heart for him.

Yeah very sad. I’m so glad she stood up to that hellion Joyce. I hope Joyce feels bad. She said nasty defamatory things about Sharon and Todd’s father and should be ashamed.

Did anyone watch the season premiere if MobWives? Oh boy this is going to be an explosive season. They must’ve started shooting not long after the reunion because Alicia hasn’t been sentenced yet. She’s not on this season. Karen Gravano is back. These ladies are hard core when it comes to hating on one another.

I watched it, I agree about the explosive season. I sure wouldn’t want to mess with any of those ladies. They scare me.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Powell! I can’t wait to watch it! I hope it’s a longer season than last year’s. ๐Ÿ˜‰
      Woot woot!

I’m so happy karen is back …..

Didn’t watch yet.
      I like karen and crazy looney tunes Renee.
      Drita ๐Ÿ‘…

Let’s keep it M O B wives. Drita don’t belong!

• I Need A Life! says:

I watched last night. My chest was tightening up. These women scare the life out of me. It’s like a roller coaster. When it’s over…I want more! LOVE them.

Looks like Victoria Gotti makes a guest visit during this season. She’s everywhere!

19. T-Rex says:

Okay, just some early digging on this whole THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-MORON-LIAR-STFUBrandi,(yes I have had to add to the name, for being a scumbag, and another liar just in case you don’t realize how much she lies), legal mess, wherein she claims(LIES OUT HER ASS), that Man-Candy is dragging her through the courts again for money.
    Okay, first off, let’s be clear on who this attorney is, he is NOT her or Eddie’s divorce attorney, he is an attorney hired through the divorce judgement as a Property Settlement Agent, specificallly for their 401K retirement funds that were accumulated through the marriage and any other funds that are required to be split per a divorce decree/judgement in the settlement. He has no “dog” in this fight, he is an impartial party appointed and paid to split the pension Man-Candy has under the name EC Creative Enterprises.which is his own company. So the attorney was given certified documents from Man-candy and his attorneys, showing there is an issue with some overpayments of Support, since it lists child and Spousal the two of them are going to argue of which one was overpaid, but I would say that it was Spousal Support, in addition, there will be recorded documents filed(which I can’t get), that will stipulate to the penny what kind of issue it is. Here is the kicker, she hasn’t been given, nor is this money in her name as of yet, according to the documents. So the Fund is still in the name of EC Creative Enterprises, in full, as of January 2014. Note on the document that this attorney sent out the original report and moron THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-MORON-LIAR-STFUBrandi never signed it, nor had an attorney file it with the courts, dumbass! So Man-Candy contacted him and said that the report is not accurate and here are the documents to prove it, please revise it. Now, I can’t see any other documents, but it looks like she hasn’t sent out anything to this firm to remedy the issues, and she’s stupid, since nothing has been filed with the courts, she doesn’t have ANY of the money, even what may be owed to her. Interesting to note, NO WAY Man-Candy sent this letter to the press, this was provided by THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-MORON-LIAR-STFUBrandi and since she’s an idiot, she didn’t understand it, and thinks this says Man-Candy is suing her, he isn’t. He’s just not letting funds go to her that aren’t rightfully hers! Interesting she didn’t include Man_candy’s report, this is how I know she leaked it, because if he did, he would have made sure to show the whole document with the enclosure showing the overpayments! So the funds sit in the name of EC Creative Entertainment, a company wholly owned by Man-Candy and while she may have a divorce judgement that states he has to give her a portion of that, until she provides the appropriate information she is getting squat!! By the way he isn’t taking anything away from his children as she has insinuated, this is a 401K account that is for retirement, it doesn’t effect their children at this time what so ever!! Okay here is a nice question, IF this is a retirement account, and NO documents have been filed with the courts, why is her attorney stating that she can’t pay it back? This to me, would imply that possibly she has taken out loans against a retirement fund she has no right to, Hmmmm

HA T-Rex. I’ve been saying this all day. She’s SOOOOO stupiD!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
      She’s been overpaid. No ifs, ands or buts. So by not cooperating she’s not getting any spousal support. Idiot!! Since these are the financial arrangements they agreed upon they have to stick to them. Eddie really should have given her 100% of the 401k. Really after all the cheating he should’ve just given it to her knowing his earning potential and what he would have access to being married to Leanne he should’ve given it to Brandi. But he didn’t so she has to abide by what was found.

How could she take out any loans against an account that is not in her name and she has no access to? Who would be so stupid to loan money based on something she can’t get to at this point?

This is exactly what I have been wondering, the reason being that her lawyer is stating she can’t “pay it back”, errr it’s a 401K retirement fund settlement, what is there to pay back, unless you took out loans against it. Oh, and she could have maybe provided the report that was NEVER filed in a court of law to show she had money in the account?? I don’t know, but it’s really, really odd, that she is talking about money taken away from her, when it hasn’t been given to her.

• PJ says:

The “pay it back” refers to the alleged over payment of child and or spousal support which apparently Eddie wants back and wants to be taken out of her portion of retirement funds. Brandi was not given these funds as if it was something to which she was not entittled, but she is entitled to them and they were awarded to her as part of a divorce settlement. From what I’ve read some paperwork was not properly filed but no where did I read that Brandi was responsible for the paperwork not being filed properly.

I know Brandi is much hated on this blog and everything she does or says is under great scrutiny never in her favor in any way. However, my opinion is that Eddie is a real loser for dealing with the mother of his only children in this way.

20. Orson says:

32 days.

21. T-Rex says:

Since I am on a legal slant today, I just heard back from an attorney friend on that ConvictFelonJuicy lawsuit against her bankruptcy attorney, and got some 411 as to what could possibly happen. First, they would be filing malpractice, which would mean they are essentially going to wind up in court against an insurance company, not the attorney itself, if it reaches the court levels. Second, MOST malpractice cases are settled out of court and are settled for “pennies” of what the initial filing dollar amount. I sent him the information on this case, and he said that first they will file, as I noted, a dismissal of the case due to jurisdictional issues, ie filing in NYC when the case was filed in New Jersey. (Side note, he said that lawyer has some balls to do that, and must want to piss off some judges, that was his words). His opinion was that the NYC judge will have no choice but to dismiss the claim, in his opinion, because it’s within 25 days of the statute to be up in NYC, the NJ Statute was up a year ago, and the failure of these two dolts to have brought this up years ago, especially since they have been “personal” guests of the court systems for the past five years! In fact they will call it a nuisance lawsuit with the intent to extort monies from the malpractice insurance agency probably(he said he would do something like this)

He said should the judge in the case allow it to proceed and not dismiss, the first offer he would make to settle the case would probably be for about $15K(that’s what he would offer). If they didn’t take that, he would then refile some other motions against them, and make the ConvictFelons pay out the wazoo to their attorney for not taking the first offer, and ask for mounds of substantiating documentation and in “minute” detail, make her attorney really work, he would drag it out for months because as the defense he could say Prove ABC take about a half hour to write, and make them have to spend hours to prove those points, then he would just make more! It’s up to the ConvictFelons to PROVE their case, not the Defense to prove they didn’t commit malpractice. He then said if they were to file everything he asked for, that he would probably offer $50K and then if that was rejected, take the gloves off and go for the jugular to make a point. Insurance attorneys don’t take kindly to a rejection of a fair offer. He said with their background and the fact they lied under oath and Pled guilty to Fraud, any attorney defending the malpractice case would have a gold mine of information to use in court against them.

Thks T-Rex. Thk your lawyer friend. I was thinking the same thing that they would piss off the judge. Your friend is funny. If things go down like your friend would handle it, no way Tre & Joe will get evidence to substantiate their claim together. If and that’s a big IF, they do and don’t take the second settlement offer then they get whatever they deserve to happen. T-Rex how do you think they are paying this current lawyer to file this? Any money they make needs to go to what they have to pay out.

I asked my friend if this case would be on contingency, and he said the lawyers would be absolutely NUTS to do that, so if figures they have probably shelled out a retainer for anywhere between 10 and 20k to start

Can the “defendants” file a counter suit against Tre & Co?

They cannot really file a countersuit, what they can and probably will file is for their attorney’s fees, IF this isn’t dismissed outright after the first, dismissal request. Now, if they “settle” that doesn’t even get filed in the courts. A settlement is usually completely sealed and all parties agree not to disclose the terms of the settlement. If this goes to courts, and these cases NEVER make it to court. If the case is dismissed before settlement, but after several months or years of motions that’s when they may file for attorneys fees.

22. chismosa says:

Cusi — from ^^^^^

I think I wear yellow undies for New Years – I believe red is for love only. I have to double check.
    My main priority is eating my 12/13 uvas ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿ‡under the table at exactly midnight !

• I thought it was yellow too?

But if I wear red undies what happens? Love?

So technically I should be wearing 2 pairs- yellow for luck and red for love? Now which one do I put on first?

I’ve got- what- 3 weeks to figure this out- hurry!

YES you can wear different ones – it’s not unheard of !!!
        LOL

And I know at midnight last year after the grapes (which are most important for me) – I ran outside and tossed some coins over my shoulder ???

And walked back into the house a particular way, I forget — because this was all to bring luck and fortune …..
        Uhhhh I forget. When I find the good websites I’ll put the links here.

I froze my a&& off outside last year ! ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ฐ๐Ÿ’ด๐Ÿ’ด

I’m curious as to what no underwear would yield for the new year. Hmmm.

Sprinkle cookies. HA!

Is anyone having difficulty with this website on a phone? Can’t figure if it’s my phone or the website. Let me know if anyone had issues last 2 days.

Still funny a second time around…

Is anyone else noticing that many, many many pictures that they are posting are sans one DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja, there have been a couple with DrunkRamona, and those were showing her kinda looking a bit sloppy drunk, just sayin!

Carole girl ……
      You have GOT to start working on a good photo face. And don’t say you’re “just a writer”. You’re a freakin HW
      Give me a break. โœ‹

She has a TON of makeup on.

Ramonas hair looks good long and usually i don’t like it long.
      Good clip ins

27. NJBev says:

I just bought tickets to see Nene Leakes on Broadway- ๐Ÿ™‚
    6th row center. premium seats.
    (Hubs is gonna hit the ceiling!)
    woo hoo, I am so psyched, I’m going to give
    the tickets to my daughter for Christmas!!!!!!

28. VVโ„ข says:

According to TMZ…

Breaking News: Mama Joyce Speaks! She Will NOT Attend Miss Sharonโ€™s Funeral & She’s Sorry Forโ€ฆ http://allaboutthetea.com/2014/12/03/mama-joyce-will-not-attend-miss-sharons-funeral/

29. NJBev says:

HAHA
    Is anyone watching Peter Pan?!?!
    nothing like Christopher Walken saying
    “Peter Pan has found a Mother”
    in his typical Christopher Walken style!!!

30. VVโ„ข says:

Her little boys are so cute. One looks like Michael and the other looks like her. Adorable!!!

Dinner with hubby and my rockstars๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ #iliveforyou #ilovemyboys #ILoveMyLife

A post shared by Joyce Giraud (@joyce_giraud) on

I don’t understand genetics
      Their noses seem similar. They look NOTHING alike.
      In fact the bottom one has an Asian look to him/ mixed asian. (Just MHO, could just be me)

Adorable both of them.
      I’m jelly of her for her hubby.

I miss Michael ๐Ÿ˜ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜ซ

I see a hint of Asian in him, but it looks more Latino to me. They’re both sweet looking boys. I think that means they are handfuls at times. ๐Ÿ™‚

31. VVโ„ข says:

Brandi and Kyle are really going after each other.

• VVโ„ข says:

Sorry forgot to post the link.

• 1. WTF is wrong with her face?
        2. She is funny talking about how Kyle turned on her and she “doesn’t do that”…
        3. WTF is wrong with her face?

VV-did you read the link I posted today about Kyle and Brandi?? WTH went down with these 2?? I’m guessing is something with Kim-Brandi always seems to want to cause more of a divide between Kim and Kyle.

• VVโ„ข says:

Thank you, Jill! I just read it. There are many physical altercations on the preview for this season. I knew something had happened between her and Kyle during filming because in the off season they were friends.

Bravo/Evolution thinks Brandi is the mean girl we love to hate. We just hate her period. She’s not BH material and needs to GO!

They

DONT
            GET
            IT

Hey do you think maybe Brandi had some lowblows at Kyle and said something about Mauricio with a tranny? Wasn’t that some story??

To cheat / cheating rumors are one thing …..
            But to go there ……. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Brandi fights dirty. ???? Don’t know, just a guess

• VVโ„ข says:

I don’t think Brandi would bring up the rumors again. Remember, they were friends at the beginning of filming. Who knows?

She fights dirty. Below the belt. ๐Ÿ‘–

Wait just had another idea:

Remember there were like 1000s of tweets of BBB being besties with Kim๐Ÿข๐Ÿข?
                Maybe something happens there ….
                And kyle takes it to heart for her sister.

An idea

• VVโ„ข says:

There are rumors that something happened with those three. However, the SpaceCadet it’s still besties with Brandi. Me thinks it has to do with something Brandi said to one of the newbies.

Ahaaaaaaaa

Remember also:
                    Kyle >>>good friends with Bethenny
                    Lisa2>>>good friends with Bethenny

So kyle won’t mess with L2
                    ——-

essentially if brandi comes back next season (๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™ŒโŒโŒโŒ),
                    Space cadet is the only one who would film with her. Oh and maybe Lemons.

——
                    BBB’s last season???
                    ——–

• VVโ„ข says:

“Sources” say Kim and Kyle had a fight at Kim 50th Bday party. BG got in the middle and somehow it got physical with Brandi….Again….”Sources” say…

32. VVโ„ข says:

Brandi just said (paraphrasing) Lisa can’t say she’s sorry because that would mean she’s incorrect. Kyle on WWHL said (paraphrasing ) Lisa cannot say she’s sorry because she’s a perfectionist…………Not the first time those two have said almost identical comments about Lisa.
    #Gossip