Brandi Glanville Podcast Recapped by Kit9

Blog 2 Brandi3 (Small)

Guest: Stylist Sam Saboura

Has styled Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston when they were together(and now he’s on Brandi’s podcast? Dude.) He’s on a reality show where he dresses brides to be. Brandi talks about when she was married and had money and shopped at Fred Segal. She’d stalk the men’s section to meet guys(while married?). Sam says many people are now choosing to rent their wedding dresses. Brandi shops at both Neiman’s and the Dollar Store. She also likes Zara.

They talk Ariana Grande. Brandi is all excited to see her at some show she’s going to later. Sam thinks Ariana is too one note, style wise. Brandi think Ariana looks like a child despite being 21. Sam’s fav celeb is SJP. Sam talks about the longevity of his career and superstitiously “touches wood”(Brandi then says what you’d think she’d say).

Brandi brings up Rachel Zoe. Brandi makes a dig about Rachel’s age after Sam says he’s known her for a thousand years(she’s barely older than Brandi, right?). Sam only has good things to say about Rachel. Brandi says that designers don’t want to lend their clothes to reality stars(by ‘reality stars’, she means her. Tampax is on board, though. And, no, the tampon jokes are never going to get old. Ever).

Brandi says Rachel could “eat a sandwich”(between this and the age comment, Brandi’s going for some sort of hypocrisy medal). Brandi’s producer has some questions for Sam. Who is the best dressed person in Hollywood? J. Lo and Taylor Swift. Brandi likes Taylor’s music. Who could use some advice? Sam thinks Mariah could use some style help. So could Julianna Hough.

Brandi presents Sam with a picture of Jon Hamm that she says clearly shows the “outline of his penis and ball sac” and asks his fashion tip to fix the situation. “Underwear”. Then Brandi shows him a pic of Kenya and wants to know what he thinks of her outfit. He says, “oh no”. Brandi claims that Kenya keeps all the tags on her designer clothes. Sam thinks it’s because she wants to be able to return them. He says some good some bad about Kenya’s outfit before Brandi calls her the devil.

Brandi wants to know if Brad Pitt has a big penis(tiresome sigh). Sam explains when he worked with Brad, he was so nervous he could barely look him in they eye. Says he has great starpower. Brandi says she saw Brad and Angie once and she had a drink in her(or 12), so she actually went up to them and they were so nice to her. Brandi was with Kyle at the time who was freaking out. Brandi says that Kyle is no longer her friend.

Brandi thinks Jen Aniston has better style than Angie. Brandi wants to know if SJP is the “biggest bitch…we’ve all heard about”? Sam says absolutely not. Brandi brings up Janice Dickenson. Sam’s never dressed her but said he’s met her when he worked at the Gap and she used to come in with her kids-which prompts Brandi to exclaim, “you’re not allowed to have children!”(joking?). He thinks Janice was cool but completely crazy.

Brandi then asks if Sam thinks Janice was really raped by Bill Cosby . He pleads the 5th. Brandi wonders why the women would be silent for so long(lots of reasons, moron). Then sort of changes tune and says where there’s smoke, there’s fire. And thinks that Cosby is screwed if he talks and screwed if he doesn’t. She thinks Cosby “seems like a woman hater” and that he “might be bad”.

Brandi asks what he thinks about the Fashion Police cast who don’t have fashion backgrounds. He doesn’t think you can really “talk shit” if haven’t worked in the industry. Brandi doesn’t think they can be called fashion experts if they aren’t(like she can’t be called a comedian, since she’s not, right?). She says she likes the show.

Donald Trump comes up and Brandi says he’s “a doll”(a really really orange doll. With a comb over). Brandi says she judges people by how their kids act before praising Trump’s kids(in a deft move of completely predictable rich person azz kissing). They play a really dumb game of marry, shag, kill which I’ll spare you. Brandi then asks if Sam is a “bottom or a top”. I should have spared you that. Sorry.

_______________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

220 Responses to Brandi Glanville Podcast – Brandi says Rachel Zoe could “Eat a sandwich” Pot calling the Kettle Black?

mrsjillzarin
    22 hours ago
    Magical night @kellybensimon @lorenridinger #artbasel2014

Magical night @kellybensimon @lorenridinger #artbasel2014

A post shared by jill zarin (@mrsjillzarin) on

Rob huh? Well Francois and Johan are big. I guess we haven’t seen them in a while. I hope Francois grew out of taking food off of people’s plates. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lol. Back when that happened I thought WTF? I didn’t have kids then. So I was the perfect mom. In my head. Now I have 2-and I sympathize with Alex and her son! Is attacking hamburgers good behavior? No. But he was little, up past his bedtime and being filmed. Even the best kids meltdown. My son enjoyed NYC-and can’t wait to go back and see everything, including his new friend Kevin! ๐Ÿ—ฝ๐Ÿš’ But it was tough. Too much stimulation, off his schedule, everything unfamiliar and overstimulating. We had to take breaks and calm him down a lot more then usual. I judged Alex back then-now I have compassion! I get it!

LOL you have compassion for the Alex of young sons. ๐Ÿ™‚
          Hopefully your son can go back to see his friend Kevin. ๐Ÿ™‚ That will be the talk at school for a while. Lucky little man. ๐Ÿ™‚

After I wrote this-I thought wait? I had to have had Joseph at that point-and I did. I googled! Season one aired in 2008-he was 8 months old roughly. So I was still a perfect mom because he was immobile and non verbal! ๐Ÿ˜‰

He really is! He was thrilled. My husband enjoyed the history and the layout of the firehouse. They have a set up! I think he said it was built in 1901.

Yes, I remember feeling badly for the kid and his folks. Even though they seemed really permissive to me, I sympathized because I bet it’s super pressure inducing to not know when to or how to discipline on camera. It’s probably best to err on the side of seeming too easy vs, appearing abusive. I don’t think there’s a middle ground on t,v, It’s super funny now. But people went cray with criticism back then, some even suggesting he was developmentally delayed. Not that there’s anything wrong with having kids who are…but the online diagnosing by viewers was off the rails.

• NJBev says:

hey exit
        my favorite saying—
        “I was the world’s greatest Mother
        until I had a child”
        yup ah roo

LOL didn’t Bethenny say Francois was going to get the crap kicked out of him if he told kids to call him Francois instead of Frank? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Burn

Oh Kit you did it again. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Brandi cute eat two sandwiches and take a couple of smart pills.

I just made a big post in the last blog! Darn you Veena for opening a new one! ๐Ÿ˜‰
    But for your reading pleasure-I’ll copy and paste. Lucky you guys!

My 2 cents on the big stories I missed!

Brandi-sheโ€™s lying about Eddie and the $$. Two things-I donโ€™t know what the laws are in CA, but in NJ and PA if you have significant changes in income or a change of insurance for kids or anything that effects anything related to income, youโ€™re supposed to inform the court. You donโ€™t get in trouble if you donโ€™t-but it will come up in the yearly or bi-yearly reviews. Also, the ex can request a hearing if they โ€œthinkโ€ thereโ€™s been a change. So, with Brandi-how or why the situation arose with support-brandi has had a big change in her income. So, realistically, Eddie didnโ€™t have to pay the amount he was paying because brandi can now contribute more. The court considers that-so he could get a reduction or a credit for overpayment, since her โ€œcareerโ€ took off.

Second thing-they had a QDRO, an agreement to distribute to Brandi-a portion of his pension. If I remember right from last year-they were subtracting the overpayment from the pension and Eddie was going to give her the balance. Officially closing the book on the divorce. She was getting what she should have, minus what she has to pay to the tax man, of course-unless she can roll it over. Always a pity party for that one.

Leann and the tree lighting. Didnโ€™t see it-but I saw her outfit. Not the best, but not the worst. I heard the whole thing was a mess. The tree was beautiful though!

Teresa suing her bankruptcy lawyer. If she has legitimate reason (like he missed deadlines or something) then good luck. However, I suspect sheโ€™s grasping at straws. Doesnโ€™t matter anyway-it wonโ€™t keep her from reporting on January 5th (how many days Orson?). If on the very, very, very, VERY (and I mean VERY) off chance she won-I donโ€™t think it would change anything for her at all. She still has to pay-sheโ€™d just have $$ to do so, after the lawyers take. But thatโ€™s not going to happen, so I wonโ€™t waste another second on that aspect. The only thing to say is that it doesnโ€™t matter where her case (the BK, the federal case) was filed-itโ€™s probably irrelevant. Sheโ€™s suing him as a person and because he practices in NYC-she can sue in NY. Iโ€™m sure work on their case wasnโ€™t limited to only the days him or his associates were in NJ-the reason I suspect they filed in NY is because the laws or the courts may be more favorable to them in NY. Like celebrities (Katie and Tom come to mind) whose primary residence is in CA-but they file in states where they own or rent property because that state has aspects that will possibly get them a more favorable decision.

Also with Tree-expect the argument to be that she took the plea because it was the better option. Had she not-and went to trial and lost on all counts-her punishment would have been Waaaaay more severe. It was her only option-a lot of times, because a jury is unpredictable, you plea and hope for mercy. Which brings me toโ€ฆ.

Alicia from Mob Wives. She actually lives around me in NJ. Marlton actually. So this was reported locally. Powell mentioned it, I believe. Alicia was totally complicit in her and her husbands crimes. She knew exactly what was going on and participated in it. She got probation (the hubs is in jail) because she ADMITTED to all of it. She took her plea, she confessed, she apologized and explained why she did it. No BS-she told the truth and guess what? Sheโ€™s not going to jail-and she could have. A judge will give leeway when your honest. Teresa, much as I love her, was not. Instead of hiring Wendy Feldman, she should have had lunch with Alicia and her lawyer! People would have respected her for it.

Sorry so long! I missed so much! lol. Also, tarts info have the same problems with this site on iPhone from time to time. Itโ€™s just glitchy. Whew. It may be time for a drunky ๐Ÿšฌ!

Glitchy as all go get…wish it would straighten out already!

Very good point/comparison made between Alicia and Teresa. Wish I saw the tree lighting with Leann in her Madonna wanna be/S&M outfit…lol..I’m going to search for a pic to see if it was all that.

All I can say is I’d stay away from Kelly if I was Lou & B. It can’t be a coincidence that Kelly is in Miami at the same time. This event is the type the Miami ladies would attend, especially Adriana since she runs a gallery. I wonder if they were there and are either are on camera or the producers avoided filming them?

Pass the Kleenex to Lainey โœˆ LaineyGirl is leaving on a jet plane ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ

• NJBev says:

LL have the greatest time ever-

Bye LaineyGirl. Have a safe trip. ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿ‘‹โœˆโœˆโœˆ
      Lainey she’ll be ok. ๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…๐Ÿ™…

• VVโ„ข says:

((( Lainey )))

Chocolate Lainey. ๐Ÿ‘ and start planning that first trip for you and hubs to Turkey๐Ÿ’•

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good luck LaineyGirl! (((Lainey and family)))

Thank you, Tartsy…I was good (not crying) until we LaineySon,, LaineyHub, LaineyGirl and I circled up in a group hug and took turns praying aloud for her. Even LaineySon teared up. We watched her as she went thru security and waved goodbye til we couldn’t see her anymore. We were a bit quiet driving out of the airport until we stopped at a Buc-ees, loaded up on snacks (junk food) and then voilร  we were back to our usual chatty, LOLing ways. It’s amazing what high fructose corn syrup and carbonated drinks can do for a group of sad sacks! Haha! then…today she Facetimed Me!!! Yeah! Love this technological world we live in! She landed at about 7am our time in Istanbul and when she Facetimed me about an hour ago, she had just unpacked three HUGE suitcases of stuff and waiting for her boyfriend to arrive from a game. SHE LOOKED AND SOUNDED VERY HAPPY!!!!!!! As we can all imagine! #younglove

Ladebra check this out.
    10 Most Loyal Dog Breeds of All times – &http://pinterest.com/pin/51369251975517406/?s=3&m=twitter

10. VVโ„ข says:

Brandi storyline on RHOBH this season is SINGLE MOTHER. It is so obvious to me. I can’t stand the woman. Bravo please this woman does not belong on this show!

bravo, WE’RE BEGGING YOU!

She is a CO_PARENT! Her children spend just as much time with their father as they do her(actually they spend more with him), he is not ABSENT, he pays for their school, extra-curricular activities, they go on wonderful vacations(I think that’s why she made a jab at Kyle’s family, she is projecting her anger), etc. UGH! Please stop with the whole she is some single parent that has to work to support her children because she is the only support garbage. Again, when these kids get to be teenagers they are going to do a WTF at all this fake crap, and their mother “using” them for a non-existent storyline. So, Bravo pays her rent(at least while filming), her exManCandy pays her a generous amount in Child Support, and she claims to be making all this money with her books, podcasts, appearances, etc(which apparently is a LIE). GET OVER YOURSELF and BRAVO WE ARE OVER HER, FIRE HER PLEASE!!!

Another one ladebra.
    5 Most Adorable Teacup Puppies – &http://pinterest.com/pin/51369251975522541/?s=3&m=twitter

Thanks Kit! Brandi is a finalist for that hipocrisy award! She’s so dumb! (in Jill’s voice!) So like Brandi to ask about Jon Hamm’s um, wardrobe and Stylist Sam’s answer, lol. Such big time guests on podcast! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Her supposed daring unfilteredness is not even timely. She’s about two or three years late, Jon Hamm’s privates were discussed ad nauseum a lonnnnnng time ago. So long ago. When an equally unoriginal reporter asked him about this issue his reply was: they are called “privates” for a reason. In other words. “I’m not discussing this with you.” “IDIOT”. (Ok, that was me, paraphrasing)

13. VVโ„ข says:

14. VVโ„ข says:

15. Thanks Kit for the BLOG —-jeeesh Brandi
    Don’t you know that SJP is only one of the most gracious “stars” out there — NO joke …… Very sweet and demure ((which is why I nevvvvvvvah understand her bestie being shallow Andy๐Ÿ’ฉ))
    So she says this about SJP — once Andy hears this he’s going to lay into her BAD.
    Maybe this IS her last season on BH ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™????
    VV—–>take notice.
    Also take notice of Lisa2’s Kyle friendship ……. Link===Bethenny
    Ps I have a Kathy Hilton thing to ask you next time we’re on here at the same time.
    A theory I have with Lisa and KH.
    ———-

That Loren in the insta photo above with our Jill ๐Ÿ˜is I believe the one who is one of Kim Kartrash’s BESTIES ever. They’ve filmed this woman’s yacht, penthouse apartments, all of it.
    I think ………

LAINEY – totally thinking of you ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

EXIT — thanks for explaining the link btw Alicia/ Mob Wives and Tre. I had a feeling !
    So she moved out of Pennsylvania and to NJ??? Why? Did she divorce her hubby? It cracks me up remembering the “tapes” showing that the hubby went out for Chinese food with Renee and his ex girlfriend — while married lol.

Powell——->>>watched MV. Have so much to tell you — I loved it !! Truly didn’t think I would.

——
    Finally Exit – that is so nice of Jillzy your fellow drunky smoker to set that up ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š— Jill’s clearly the best and so is her hubby ! So glad your son had fun ๐Ÿš’๐Ÿš’ (you took only 1, right? Sorry I’m forgetting )

Happy weekend all ๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿท๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿ•๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ

• Forgot —– Victoria and her paintings ๐Ÿ˜ณ…… Girl’s super talented. Did she go to any post high school art school? She could probably get into the best ones to truly hone her craft for more vajayjay pics lol.
      Those nannies raised her well ๐Ÿ˜‰

I’m just jelly bc the art gene runs in my family and I DIDNT GET IT. my a&&hole brother did and does nothing with it. I’m just bitter ๐Ÿ˜ค

She was always the spitting image of her dad. And the brother has turned out handsome too.
      I really hope they both didn’t do too much of the smoky smoky — if you know what I mean, while young. It’s now truly proven to affect growing brains. :/

Good for Victoria nevertheless.

You gonna share that Pizza with me?

• I think that Brandi asking if SJP was a bitch was a leading question because she has a great reputation- it was a way for this guy to fawn over her so he can continue to work with her, by “setting the record straight”.

In other words- total bullshit

Thanks, Chismosa…see my reply above!

Chis-I think Alicia has lived in NJ for a while. She’s from Philly originally. I think she is divorced. We only took the older one to the city-the younger one is too little. A couple years for him. The older one already asked to go back next year!

Super short video of Lisa in parade…..wonder what kind of parade Brandi could work?

I shudder at the thought. No group of people, no town, no community, no country, no neighborhood, …deserves that as their grand Marshall.

• VVโ„ข says:

Lainey, What? Why?

LOL,! By “that” I meant Brandi!!!! You wondered what kind of parade Brandi could work… So I was saying No one deserves THAT (Brandi) as a grand Marshall. I was not referring to the queen!!! I can’t beliebpbe I caused this confusion! LOL. #iLoveLisa

• VVโ„ข says:

Thanks for the clarification!!!! When! I was going to have Vanderfight with you ๐Ÿ˜

ALL HAIL TO THE QUEEN! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘

Lisa said PUMP is her last restaurant and she will focus on developing the home furnishings/tableware/barware what-have-you line.

LOL! Or hows about pants fallin off…fashion scarves on men….ewwww.

22. iceNfire says:

Hello – Note to chismosa. I had a Brazilian blow Out yesterday and I love it! My hair is about two inches longer now that it falls straight down instead of going into a bunch of fizzy curls And It’s Shiny! I found this aricle about keratin, look at the comments. If Keratin really is dangerous I don’t think stylist would use it b/c they are the most affected by it. Anyway the lady told me there was no keratin in the solution. idk and I dont care I have smoothe shiny hair for the next 3-4 months ๐Ÿ˜›

I live for the Brazilian blow out! I do it for the summer-that’s when i have the most trouble. Especially because I’m always at the beach. It’s a godsend! I’m ok in winter.

• iceNfire says:

Hi Exit – I’m the opposite. I’m fine during the summer b/c it takes all day for my hair to dry and while it’s wet it isnt frizzy…And it’s like walking around with an air conditioner on my head for the very hot weather here in Sacramento. I’m doomed during the cold months when I have to take 2 hours to blow dry, flat iron, and then try to make it look presentable

• austin1963 says:

I made an appt. for one as I think I would really like the results, but Kenneth’s wants $300 for one plus then it would have cost me another $100 for the highlight/trim plus $80 for a tip. . . so I ended up cancelling it because right before christmas is probably not the best time for me to spend nearly $500 on my hair. lol But I would still love to try it if I could find it for a reasonable price. I bet it looks great, iceNfire.

23. VVโ„ข says:

@SimonvanKempen: With 52,429 miles on the clock we drove away from New York City for the last time as we head south west on a 9 day road trip to Dallas. #GreatAmericanRoadTrip at Brooklyn, New York

• VVโ„ข says:

Looks like they’ll be documenting their road trip on social media.
      Happy and safe trip Simon, Alex and chums.

• mariareads says:

You know what? I wish them all the best. After seeing all the garbage that has gone on in HW franchises, really, their sins are not that bad. (Or maybe it’s the freaking cold meds talking….)

• iceNfire says:

I agree they really weren’t that bad. Alex never started anything she just reacted, chose a side and stuck to it.

I’m with you, wishing them the best!!!! The boys are adorable!

• Alex looks relaxed and prolly the best I’ve ever seen her.

As far as their shenanigans- their “sin” IMHO was Simon turning on Lynn- and coming onto the blog as both himself and many different trolls to attack us and to try to influence our opinions of them.

All for naught.

In the immortal words of Phaedra -“Bon Voyage”

• VVโ„ข says:

I never liked Simon. I don’t get when people are impressed that he’s good with numbers and supposedly very intelligent. IMO, he is/was a conceited fame seeking wh*re. If he had to move to another country to find employment then he is not very smart.

• mariareads says:

I try not to get involved in that side of blog life. Sorry. I used to watch Alex, not Simon anyway.

• Don’t be sorry- I get it.

It was a long time ago anyways.

As much as I would’ve liked it to be just about Alex- it was kind of hard to when Simon was attacking me.

It got real personal, real fast. I could never look at Alex the same way because she supported him in everything he did- even the shitty stuff.

It was really bad when he was doing all of that, he is not as smart as he thinks he is, and there were several of us, that blasted the crap out of his aliases, but when he went personal that was when I went all out back then, i didn’t care about me, but when he went after others it was “gloves off”. He was so stupid he didn’t realize many times we knew EXACTLY who it was coming here to create nonsense. I have heard from several sources, as have others, that he was the main reason that Alex was let go from the Ho-wives. They told her for two seasons that they were going to film him less, and she balked, but if you note he was filmed less the last two seasons she was on. This part I don’t know if it’s true, but two folks have said that they heard this, that Silex came to producers and demanded more filming for Simon and Bravo was already letting go of KooKooCrayJellyBeansAlSHARPTONBeenSomeone, and THELunaticZarin, they just said sayonara Silex, too. She wasn’t going to be part of the firing until they made demands, again this part I am not sure of.

• Having been a part of it- I think you’re absolutely right. Simon and his red leather pants and his unquenchable thirst got Alex booted right off.

Which was really too bad- I think she would’ve done okay on her own- but he would never let her shine.

I’m actually a little surprised they’re still together.

What’s funny is as douchey as Jim M. is-if it came down to ambers opportunities with the show and his involvement-Jim would step back. Amber would be strong enough to let him. That says a lot-how much Simon wanted it. So much they both lost. People liked Alex!

Exit Absolutely! Alex got a burr up her ass, or simon up her ass after his services were “no longer wanted” on the show, and they were like we are a united front, well honey then you can both be fired! Once Bravo did the math, and it doesn’t take a whole lot for IP addresses and emails to be sent to them showing his leaking of info, and now we know they were a major ShuterCan’tGetShiteHimself secret leaking source, for them to go you know what we don’t need nor want your nonsense. I did like Alex and supremely found her husband disgusting in what he did to Lynn and to others here, so I was not unhappy she was fired. Now that we see she really was a HUGE contributor of inside information to the tabloids, glad they are leaving the country!

• NJBev says:

I was horrified at the way he behaved. I knew he was a narcissist, but to turn into such an a-hole was mind blowing, the crap he pulled. Good riddance. (ugh, and God, he was so
                    gross to watch on TV) yuchamonga. blech.

24. LaineyLainey says:

Guys! Guys! Guys! I just got retweeted by THE QUEEN!!! Yeah, honey! Woo hoo!!!! Yeah, dawg!!! Giggity, giggity, giggigity!

Just bookmarked. This is the house she’s in since last season right ?
      She didn’t move a 2nd time

• VVโ„ข says:

Yes, this is Villa Rosa her new home. It’s much smaller than the house Pandora got married in. This house was purchased for $10 mil+ and has 10.000 sq ft I think they they added extra footage. Her previous home was a French Chateau about 19.000 sq ft and sold for $19 mil. Mauricio got the commission on the sale. Her friend Martin got the commission on the purchase of new home.

25. kit9 says:

Lol! Ran across this Bravo web special. Itโ€™s pretty funny for different reasons..What Do the Housewives Think of Eileen? โ€” http://www.bravotv.com/video/share/2830043

26. VVโ„ข says:

@Todd167: Next stop heaven!!! Love you mama!

Next stop heaven!!! Love you mama!

A post shared by Todd Tucker (@todd167) on

Retweeted by Lisa Vanderpump. Congratulations Lainey! โญ

Let’s just chat on this blog tonight – I’m feeling lazy.

Kim Z-B and Nene on WWHL tonight! Should be good. Not sure if it’s after ATL or the usual time slot.

I am not a bad person for finding this funny. I am not a bad person for finding this funny. If I keep repeating this, it must be true.

LOL

Is she serious? Just engaging people maybe, or she doesn’t know about that RH based in Atlanta ๐Ÿ™„

I don’t watch ATL-haven’t forever, but I keep up here. I do have a weird love for Kim Z! I watched her show. I loved Her drunky smoked butt! I’m going to watch her and Nene-it should be fun! I hope they read the other ladies.

Cynthia’s mom! Seems like this is the first I’ve seen of her.

Cynthia you really need to STFU about Nene,
      GIRL ๐Ÿ™„

Oops! That wasn’t for you Exit – I am watching the show. I love Atlanta. Looking forward to Moose and Wig! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Lots of solo cups in this episode, but no Kim!

Hello everyone! What a weekend!! Big Christmas party at my brothers house last night…I’m still not fully recovered!!
    Kevin had a great time with the Exit family! Joseph loved the firehouse and Kevin loved showing him around-I can’t believe our husbands met each other! So funny!!
    I’m going to try to stay wake to see Wig and the rich bitch on WWHL.
    Lainey-I’m glad your girl is happy and how awesome that you can FaceTime -makes things a little bit better!!

Hi Jill, hope you make it, lol. So very cool about the firehouse tour!

I just had a slice of pizza so I’m feeling much better…it was “touch and go” for a little while!! Too many ๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ๐Ÿป๐Ÿšฌ๐Ÿป๐Ÿธ at the party!!

Right, Kandi. Have a dinner with everyone who doesn’t get along. She IS the daughter of Mama Joyce, isn’t she.

OMG.Claudia and her Mother don’t say I love you….she said her mother never says that….I just can’t imagine…

Oh – this must be tough for Kandi and Todd to watch. Not that there is anything wrong with talking about Sharon – it would just make me emotional.

Is it just me or.does Porsha look dumb(er) with that hairstyle?

Kandi! They ARE uncomfortable!

What is different on Kim’s face???!
    Nose? Arrrgh! IDK but Kim does need lip color. Love seeing these two together….the flashbacks are fun!

46. Nene was so pretty in the beginning. So much softer looking.

47. Is it wrong that I RH k the drag queens are prettier?

We were never behind a Target…..lol

Drag queen set two are not prettier than the originals.

Jill! Rest up, so you can stay up for WWHL on Tuesday — it’s.Brandi!!!

There better be many naps that day !!! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ˜œ

Unless it’s a dumb 9:30 airing again. What’s up with this — maybe andy needs more time for earlier dates ????

I am enjoying this WWHL. They are genuinely okay.

52. These two must’ve met as strippers- I really don’t care what they say. There’s just something too familiar about these two. They fight and love a little too hard.

Wish I could see the aftershow….if anyone watches let me know if I missed anything. That was a good WWHL!

55. Ugh- millionaire matchmaker- I can’t.

Night y’all

56. VVโ„ข says:

57. Orson says:

I just finished reading Andy Cohen’s first book. It’s not that bad of a read. I think it’s an easier read than his second one. Mostly because there aren’t so many cryptic references to people I don’t know and he didn’t really introduce. I was surprised how open he was about recalling various times when he screwed up. Of course, more behind the scenes dirt about HW stuff would have been nice, but there you go. I’ll still probably delete it from my nook, though. I don’t think it’s worth ever rereading.

So cute!