Vanderpump Rules – Scheana wins the Douchbag Award this week

Vanderpump Rules – Scheana wins the Douchbag Award this week

by Veena

This show would make me worry about the future of our country if I didn’t think that most of the drama was manufactured.  All I can say is it is good that none of these people are having children yet.

The show centers around people that believe lying, gossiping, lazying around, doing the minimum amount of work possible, stealing, cheating, and open drug use is okay.  This cast blogs, and while I’m shocked they can even write, I’m even more shocked by what they have to say.

Sheana wins the prize this week for being a douchbag for going along with Jax to support the lie that Katie cheated on Tom Schwartz.  This is what Scheana has to say, “I would like to sincerely apologize to Katie.” (good start)  “Yes, several months ago we were all at a club and saw what looked like “inappropriate behavior.” I never once said she cheated. I said what I saw. After talking to Katie about it, I realize that it wasn’t what it seemed. When she bent down to take her shoes off, her head was in that region. Also, in her drunken state when she was dancing shaking her head back and forth it definitely looked like she was “motorboating” this guy.”  (So not only did Katie not cheat, she didn’t motorboat any guy.  You must be proud of spreading that rumor.)

“I never brought it up to Schwartz (or Katie even) because it wasn’t that big of a deal.” (Yet you brought it up on camera on national TV.)  “She was drunk and having fun with her girlfriend and one of her friends. It looked shady, I saw it, and I moved on with my life. Jax and I would make jokes about it all the time because it was funny at the time when we came up with the “motorboating a D” reference.” (This is why I think you are a douche.  If you are going to “make fun” of it you are bringing it up and gossiping.  It would have been better to ask Katie about it.) “I didn’t want to make a big deal of it. Jax blew it way out of proportion and kept calling Katie a cheater. She DID NOT cheat. . .I simply felt like she crossed the line. Schwartz doesn’t care so no one else should either”

So put simply, Katie was putting on her shoes and bobbing her head to music while some guy sat behind her and there was an optical illusion that she was motorboating his privates, yet you, Scheana, backed up the biggest liar of them all, Jax, when he tried to destroy Katie and Tom’s relationship.  Not cool at all.

5 (Small)

All of this just reminds me that Scheana had an affair with married Eddie Cibrian, and then when she found out he had moved on to another mistress, went on National TV to cry about how he had cheated on HER.  She really is not a nice person at all.

____________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules. Bookmark the permalink.

39 Responses to Vanderpump Rules – Scheana wins the Douchbag Award this week

Good morning everyone and NMD. I think it’s going to be a rainy one today. No sunshine in sight. I hope it sunny in your neck of the woods.
    Yes NMD I’d worry about the future of our country too if I thought any of the 3rd graders at SUR would be running it but alas the manufactured BS assures us we have nothing to worry about. 🙂
    Enjoy your Saturday everyone. 🙏 🌅

• California35 says:

Its too bad those kids behave like that, but the real housewives are older and mothers and wives AND profesionals… And we see how they act, what can we expect from younger single with no families or careers to lose or hurt.

Cool weather here, the rain stoped a few days ago, and it isn’t supposed to rain until next week. It is cold though and I am GLAD is Saturday to stay home 😊

2. Orson says:

Reposted from the tail end of yesterday’s blog.

29 days!

And in other good news, some of you may recall my posts about my high school buddy’s grandchild invasion. It started when his Daughter #1 adopted a newborn boy last July. Then DIL gave birth to a boy in August. And Daughter #2 is expecting a boy in January. And Daughter #1 is expecting a baby in April. Well, the gender reveal was last night. They had the sonogram tech seal the results in an envelope they delivered to the bakery. Only the tech and the baker knew until the party when they cut the cake. Blue icing between the layers. So, 4 grandsons in less than a year. How about that?

I hope Daughter #3 is happy with just being an aunt and doesn’t try to make it 5 in a year. Mostly because she’s still in college and is single. Though, I guess if she had a really great halloween…

Wow Orson 4 grandsons in one yr for your friend! That’s a lot but pretty cool. They will grow up together. Hopefully in a few YEARS 🙂 , the next grand will be a girl. Congrats to your friend.

• Hey you almost have a baseball team!

I love the cake frosting to tell the sex- very cute- congrats!

I think they’re all going to wait a while before any of them try for a girl.

And the best thing is, and you wimmen won’t understand this at all, is that Gary now has the perfect excuse to set up a huge train set in the basement now.

I may be one of those wimmin lol-but having 2 train obsessed boys I get it! Train obsessed little boys grow into train obsessed grownups!

Orson my mom has always wanted a train set. That will be so cool for the boys. I hope it’s one where there’s all kinds of trains, cargo, passenger. I once saw one on tv where this train collector had his set up so the train went all thru his house up near the ceiling.

Everyone is out and about today. 🙂

Giggles*

Ashly!

Ho Ho Ho 🎅🎅🎅 I hope everyone is out enjoying your Saturday! I’m horrible at remembering stories but my sister told this one on our road trip. When her son was just 2 or 3 he was in his car seat, she was driving somewhere, and she had to stop suddenly when a driver cut her off. She was still feeling the adrenalin after affects when she hears this little voice from the back seat say “asshole”. She says it’s all she could do not to bust out laughing 😜 that little guy is 22 now, but they are sponges 😜

I’ve been so busy I haven’t had a chance to catch up on the blog! Wow! Lots of stuff to comment on! Lol. But here’s a fun thing-we were in NYC the past few days and the very awesome Jill set up, with her husband Kevin, a firehouse visit for my son! I didn’t go with them-I met up with a college friend that I hadn’t seen for years for drinks, but it was reported that they both had a great time! He rode in the truck and toured the firehouse. Got a coloring book. The boys had a cool experience thanks to Kevin and Jill. Had to give a shout out! Word on the street is Kevin is an awesome guy. ❤️🚒🗽

Awwww!! That’s cool. Very sweet of Kevin. Way to go JNNTJ for setting that up. Cool Fireman Kevin. 🚒🚒🚒

Kevin must be awesome for Jill to have partnered up with him! How wonderful your son was able to have that experience!

Awesome sauce!! That would be the coolest thing Ever to ride in the truck! WTG our Jill and Kevin. Hope the 🚬🚬🍹🍹 were good too Exit lol. 🎅🎅🌟

What are you watching?
    It’s A Wonderful Life or
    Who’s Afraid of Virginia Wolf? 😱

I’m not watching anything! Spending time in the kitchen. About to bake a batch of dog bones (biscuits) 🐶
      Though from those two, I would choose Virginia Wolf!

For Keyna’s other 2 fans here…very well done site (not sign!)

Hitting the road early tomorrow, so publishing Sunday’s blog tonight http://wp.me/p2FHcY-3YJ

My 2 cents on the big stories I missed!

Brandi-she’s lying about Eddie and the $$. Two things-I don’t know what the laws are in CA, but in NJ and PA if you have significant changes in income or a change of insurance for kids or anything that effects anything related to income, you’re supposed to inform the court. You don’t get in trouble if you don’t-but it will come up in the yearly or bi-yearly reviews. Also, the ex can request a hearing if they “think” there’s been a change. So, with Brandi-how or why the situation arose with support-brandi has had a big change in her income. So, realistically, Eddie didn’t have to pay the amount he was paying because brandi can now contribute more. The court considers that-so he could get a reduction or a credit for overpayment, since her “career” took off.

Second thing-they had a QDRO, an agreement to distribute to Brandi-a portion of his pension. If I remember right from last year-they were subtracting the overpayment from the pension and Eddie was going to give her the balance. Officially closing the book on the divorce. She was getting what she should have, minus what she has to pay to the tax man, of course-unless she can roll it over. Always a pity party for that one.

Leann and the tree lighting. Didn’t see it-but I saw her outfit. Not the best, but not the worst. I heard the whole thing was a mess. The tree was beautiful though!

Teresa suing her bankruptcy lawyer. If she has legitimate reason (like he missed deadlines or something) then good luck. However, I suspect she’s grasping at straws. Doesn’t matter anyway-it won’t keep her from reporting on January 5th (how many days Orson?). If on the very, very, very, VERY (and I mean VERY) off chance she won-I don’t think it would change anything for her at all. She still has to pay-she’d just have $$ to do so, after the lawyers take. But that’s not going to happen, so I won’t waste another second on that aspect. The only thing to say is that it doesn’t matter where her case (the BK, the federal case) was filed-it’s probably irrelevant. She’s suing him as a person and because he practices in NYC-she can sue in NY. I’m sure work on their case wasn’t limited to only the days him or his associates were in NJ-the reason I suspect they filed in NY is because the laws or the courts may be more favorable to them in NY. Like celebrities (Katie and Tom come to mind) whose primary residence is in CA-but they file in states where they own or rent property because that state has aspects that will possibly get them a more favorable decision.

Also with Tree-expect the argument to be that she took the plea because it was the better option. Had she not-and went to trial and lost on all counts-her punishment would have been Waaaaay more severe. It was her only option-a lot of times, because a jury is unpredictable, you plea and hope for mercy. Which brings me to….

Alicia from Mob Wives. She actually lives around me in NJ. Marlton actually. So this was reported locally. Powell mentioned it, I believe. Alicia was totally complicit in her and her husbands crimes. She knew exactly what was going on and participated in it. She got probation (the hubs is in jail) because she ADMITTED to all of it. She took her plea, she confessed, she apologized and explained why she did it. No BS-she told the truth and guess what? She’s not going to jail-and she could have. A judge will give leeway when your honest. Teresa, much as I love her, was not. Instead of hiring Wendy Feldman, she should have had lunch with Alicia and her lawyer! People would have respected her for it.

Sorry so long! I missed so much! lol. Also, tarts info have the same problems with this site on iPhone from time to time. It’s just glitchy. Whew. It may be time for a drunky 🚬!

Veena, I think the cast of VPR throws all these accusations on camera intentionally for the sake of creating drama for the show. They are all were aware the cameras are rolling. Their actions on the show don’t match their social media postings. Katie is close to Scheanna now.
    Schaenna’s affair with Eddie started was 8 years ago.