Kim and NeNe on WWHL: NeNe Slams Peter Thomas – Peter calls her Irresponsible

by Veena

Last night on Watch What Happens Live with Andy Cohen, frenemies Kim Zolciak and NeNe Leakes reunited.  If I recall correctly, NeNe invited Kim to her wedding a few years ago after they called a truce to their long standing on-again off-again feud.  Both ladies are still on Bravo shows. So while Andy Cohen gushed that he felt like he could head to the middle east and broker peace now that he’s got the two ladies back on speaking terms, it was an entertaining but not that exciting show.  NeNe sat in the seat next to Andy.  In his book he has explained that there are a handful of housewives (and Patti Stranger) that insist on that seat while doing his show.  One doesn’t have to be a housewife watcher to guess that NeNe would be another one.

My observations – NeNe seemed slightly drunk – happy drunk – and DETERMINED to have a good time on the show.  We know from Andy’s book that she is either ON or OFF while doing the show, and sometimes he offends her half way through and she shuts down and it all becomes very awkward.  One of her most memorable appearances on the show was when Kim phoned in and they got into a log screaming match while Kim accused NeNe of having an affair.  The next season the man named in the fight was featured on the show as the fiancee of Marlo Hampton – a one-year part time housewife who NeNe befriended in order to squash the drama.  She is no longer speaking to Marlo.

Kim was subdued.  She barely spoke.  NeNe jumped in to answer all the questions.  I think Kim likes to ease into the answer, while NeNe is impatient.  The worst question was Andy asking Kim how many children she had now.  Really Andy?  Don’t you watch her show??  Even NeNe gave him a WTF for that one.

Someone asked what destroyed their friendship, was it the altercation in the Target parking lot that Kim mentioned on air.  NeNe said they were never behind no Target.  She went on to mumble something about other people interfering and the pressures of the show.  Kim seemed to be listening intently at her answer and nodding along.  I got the impression Kim was afraid to say anything that would offend NeNe.  Then they played “Plead the Fifth” and Kim asked NeNe:

1) What do you regret most saying to me?  NeNe “Close your legs to married men.”  Kim seemed pleased with the answer and gave her a hug.

2) What did you really think of Tardy to the Party?  Nene: laugh “It was a fun song, got me tapping my toes.”  Kim smiled.

3) What do you think is the funniest name you called me?  NeNe “The fans seemed to like Trash Box”  Andy asked if that offended Kim (he was looking to stir things up) but Kim said no, no, nothing bothers me.

Andy read Kenya’s tweet on air:

NeNe said some nonesense, so Andy leaned in and asked Sweeetie, are you going to donate? NeNe then said she would donate but on her own timeline, since Kenya took her own sweet time to donate. She then waved her hands and said she was done talking about Kenya.

Another question was why was NeNe able to be friends with Kim, but hold firm that she will never, ever, never, ever, be friends with Cynthia again. NeNe said that she had been best friends with Cynthia, calling each other a half dozen times a day, in and out of each other’s homes, spending holidays together. She said she had never had a relationship like that with Kim. Kim was silent. Scared silent I guess, since NeNe contradicted how their relationship was portrayed in season one. NeNe topped off her answer by calling Cynthia “Annamae” implying Cynthia was Tina Turner and therefore Peter was Ike, which implies domestic violence. Apparently Cynthia was out at a charity event, but Peter was home watching WWHL and took to twitter to vent his frustration, calling NeNe irresponsible for making the insinuation.

He also said that she lied about how close she was with Cynthia,

The best part about the show were the pairs of drag queens dressed like Kim and NeNe (in various stages of their time on housewives).  Can you figure out who the real Kim and NeNe are?

kim zolciak nene leakes drag queens wwhl

____________________________________

Real Housewives of Atlanta – No Apollogies

by RamonaCoaster

Condolences to Todd’s family for the death of his mother Sharon Wells.

Claudia is the first to get featured on this episode.  Kenya comes to Claudia’s new sexy but not yet furnished apartment.  They drink wine out of red cups which is so classy.  Kenya is surprised to see Shelly the cat.  Apparently Claudia likes pussies.  Kenya is more of a dog person.  Kenya tells Claudia that Kandi apologized to her and how the other girls think Apollo is lying about lying about fellatio.  (If you just started reading this blog and don’t know what’s going on the Atlanta housewives, I understand how you’d think this sounds really weird).  They attempt to put together some Ikea furniture but take one look at the directions and decide to take a break.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-01

Kandi goes to her old house and sees the house has gotten ripped up.  Mama Joyce’s boyfriend decided to renovate and Kandi is mad at the mess. Todd points out that Mama is never really accountable for her actions.  Kandi doesn’t appreciate him saying that.  Mama is having fun spending Kandi’s money.

Cynthia and her mother and sister talk about Nene.  She has to have a better storyline than talking about Nene.  Oh ok, she is getting sick and tired of Nene talking about Cynthia in interviews and on social media.  I spoke too soon. Peter comes in and rehashes how Nene called him a bitch.  Cynthia thinks the problems has with Nene had snowballed.  The bitch comment was the last snowflake.

Kandi is sitting in Phaedra’s kitchen and talking about the blended families of Todd and her.  Phaedra is getting ready for Apollo to leave and Apollo is acting as if his time to leave for prison isn’t coming.  Phaedra says Apollo hasn’t spoken to her about the apology he gave Kenya.  Phaedra thinks if Kenya paid Walter to be her fake boyfriend, she would pay Apollo to give a fake apology.  Kandi mentioned that she saw Kenya and Kenya started crying when she heard the other women thought he lied about fellatio.  Phaedra is still angry and still holds Kenya’s past behavior against her.  Kandi wants to plan a get together with everyone so that everyone can forgive and forget.  I doubt they’d ever forget, they might even fake forgive but that’s asking a lot.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-11

Brent is learning how to drive a car in a parking lot and Gregg has arranged cones into a driving obstacle course.  Gregg has his protection equipment on.  Nene is very nervous about Brent and other drivers on the road.  Brent runs over a lot of cones. Nene is telling Gregg about the upcoming dinner.  Nene doesn’t feel she owes Kenya an apology.  Nene feels she deserves an apology from some other ladies.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-07 the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-12

Claudia and Kenya work out.  Claudia tells the story of her heritage.  Her mother is Italian and her father is African American from New York.  She grew up in a white neighborhood in Connecticut and she faced racism from white girls.  Then when she went to high school she got it from the black girls.  Claudia got into a lot of fights with other girls which didn’t help her mother.  Claudia’s mother had to raise two kids as a single mother when Claudia’s father left.  Claudia has a strained relationship with her mother and Kenya also has a nonexistent relationship with her mother so they connect in that way.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-13

Kandi is having lunch with her two aunts “the old lady gang” who are ordering fried everything at a restaurant and make sure to write their orders down in case they forget what they want.   They ask when the baby is coming and offer some tips and tricks on how to make that happen.  The aunts know there is a lot of damage in the house that Mama Joyce’s boyfriend tore up.  Kandi knows if Todd did anything like what Mama Joyce’s boyfriend did, Mama Joyce would have torn him up a new *sshole. Mama Joyce has got the man living with her too.  I sure hope he pays to fix everything.  It actually did look like he robbed the place of bathtubs, fixtures and tile.  They ask about Sharon (RIP) and they hope Joyce and Sharon can forgive & forget.  Let’s hope for Joyce’s sake they did.  Sharon in the previews is pretty heated at Joyce and she died recently of a stroke.  You never know when someone’s time is up.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-16

The ladies meet up at the restaurant for the peace summit.  Kandi is amazingly on time, the first to get there.  Phaedra says a prayer before the other “heifers” show up.  Kenya kisses everyone a greeting and says hi Phaedra.  At least she said hi.  Porsha is there because Kandi asked her.  Cynthia wonders if Porsha’s new look is from her African prince.  You forgot married African prince.  Nene is the last to show.  It’s funny when she says she doesn’t want to be in a negative space.  Doesn’t it follow her?

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-19

Kandi makes an announcement that she wants everyone to move forward.  Kenya mentions the big elephant in the room.  I think there is more than one big elephant.  First she brings up the Apollo apology and she feels vindicated and she asks for the benefit of the doubt.  Nene says she never cared about Apollo, Phaedra and Kenya situation so she never called Kenya a whore.  Nene does mention the problem started with the donkey bootie video.  Kenya does mention Phaedra called her an alcoholic with mood swings.  Phaedra owns up to it and she believes there is something wrong with Kenya. They start arguing, talking over each other. Porsha pretty much doesn’t want to apologize.  Kenya wants everyone to stop persecuting her, and Phaedra says the slate is clean.  I guess Kenya wants another specific apology but she is going to take what she can get from Phaedra because she is not getting any more.  All the ladies realize they are eating stale crackers and they are still eating more.

the-real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-705-20

Now it comes to Nene and Cynthia.  Nene felt blindside by Cynthia.  Cynthia makes a mistake by saying the problems with their relationship is between them.  Nene wonders why it is brought out at the table.  Cynthia brings up the text between them after the charity event. Cynthia is not saying what the texts said.  Cynthia is trying to make a point about Nene being a bad friend and Nene starts yammering.  She is speaking over her and pointing her finger.  Cynthia pretty much can’t keep up or talk over her.

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

95 Responses to Kim and NeNe on WWHL: NeNe Slams Peter Thomas – Peter calls her Irresponsible plus Real Housewives of Atlanta – No Apollogies

Good morning everyone. I hope you had a great weekend. It’s 27 degrees in my neck of the woods. 😨 So glad I’m off today. I can’t stand cold weather. I hope it’s sunny and warm in your neck of the woods. Have a great day.
    Oh and I was just reading US Mag online take on ATL last night which I didn’t see. So glad to read Ramonacoaster ‘s reviews cuz US can’t touch Ramonacoaster. 😊

Did Kenya drop the Mr Chocolate bomb last night during the fight? I tuned out during the dinner scene –

Here is a video clip of Lisa Vamderpump singing “Killing me Softly”-it’s not bad-I happen to LOVE this song and it’s kind of cute to see Lisa do karaoke!!

She was singing with Dr. Simon Ourian from Epione. He is her partner for a Skin Care line they developed.

This is the reason when on S2 Paul had the ladies at his office for treatment, Lisa filmed at Paul’s office but did not have anything done. Paul and Adrienne as always thought Lisa was not supportive. Lisa was protecting her business partner.

I thought she did great with the song. The article claims she did it because she was dared.

Was that song in the movie “A touch of class”? it’s an oldie I know! I know Lisa was in that movie-she was really young. For some reason I feel like theres a connection there.

I googled but came empty handed. Yes, Lisa was in that movie. I posted the link here once.

Speaking of Kim Z, the Falcons have a big Monday Night Football coming on in a few minutes. Pre game show had panelists openly chuckling about how bad the Falcons would lose to the Packers. Lol! Rude!

I didn’t know she had a skincare line.

RIP Sharon. I do hope Joyce apologized to Sharon but I’m not holding my breath. Joyce was/is so scared Kandi is going to spend money on anyone else but her. Greed is what drives her. Todd is so right that if he had left Kandi’s house like that she’d call him all kinda names and be up his a**. IMO Kandi really needs to see a therapist to understand why she let’s Joyce treat her the way she does and to change their relationship. She also needs to learn how to take a stand and confront issues. I was watching that convo she had w/Don Juan. Of course it was edited to death but you could tell nothing was resolved. As the boss She didn’t spell out to DJ what Todd’s role is in the biz. To me if Kandi explained Todd’s biz background and how he can assist. Kandi’s biz has no organization cuz that’s how Kandi is. They get things done but they get things done late, it cost more and some things often get dropped as she and DJ said happens.
    Cynthia needs a new mantra. She said she’s got more time that NeNe is out of her life but she sure wastes a lot of time and energy on talking about NeNe.
    Im watching TMZ Sports and Terrell Owens is on. He’s on Celebrity Apprentice. He was asked did Brandi and Kenya “try to get with him.” He said they did but he was good and would just go back to his hotel room and lock his door. He was being good. He said the boardroom battles w/them were a human catfight like no other.

• jezzibel says:

I suspect a huge part of the problem is that Todd see’s exactly what Joyce is, and it scares her because, Todd is eventually going to bring Kandi around to see the same thing, and then Joyce’s free money ride will be over at that point. I suspect Kandi’s other boyfriends/fiances were trying to tell her the same thing.

I think Kandi has some real mommy issues and does need professional help in dealing with that sick relationship. I liked when Todd asked her when is enough going to be enough.

I totally agree, mind you MsJoyceFreeLoadingGoldDiggaforDaughter’sMoney, has been married multiple times and has had a lot of boyfriends as well, there is something not right with that woman. I would bet that the reason she didn’t want Kandi’s old house was that her deadbeat-boyfriend had torn it all up and stolen most of the appliances and fixtures! I think Kandi needs some serious therapy at this point to actually come out of her mother’s “figurative-womb”, which she seems to be implanted in when it comes to her mother and her issues.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi T-Rexie! I also think that the boyfriend may have sold all of the appliances and toilets and whatever else he could find to sell. I hope Kandi questions her mom at least to find out what happened to all of the things. Mama Joyce is despicable!

Ah good assessment that Joyce wanted out since her BF tore it up. What you say does make especially when Kandi said to Todd Joyce always wanted to live closer to Kandi. How come all of a sudden Kandi lived so far from Joyce? Tsk Tsk Tsk. Kandi had a really nice house. What did the BF do w/the fixtures?

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Is Kandi getting major guilt from Mama Joyce because her brother died? That would make Kandi her only living child now.

I would say so! She is laying a huge ass guilt trip on her FOR SURE! I am sorry but that is absolutely one of the shittiest things a parent can do to their child. And

Rebecca I really think it’s that and that Joyce was Riley’s primary caregiver when Kandi was touring/recoding.

Bravo has launched a new website – no wonder I was having trouble last night

Farewell girlfriend may you rest in peace

A post shared by Carmon Cambrice (@carmoncambrice) on

VV I went on Carmen’s instagram. Looks like Todd is getting his mom’s house together. So sad.
      I wonder if nasty Joyce had something to say about Carmen being friends w/Sharon. Joyce owes Carmen many many apologizes too.

I was just thinking that when a child gets married their parents hope that their children’s in-laws will treat their child w/respect and will grow to love them like they love their child. Sharon loved Kandi. But she died knowing that her son’s mother-in-law didn’t respect or love her child. That’s really sad.

I have never been one to support Nene ever. But, dang it, I was really entertained by her last night on WWHL. Kim looked like a deer in the headlights and spoke so low and quiet, I forgot she was there. This is the Nene I like. She was funny and didn’t let her huge head (and an ego to match) get in the way. She didn’t have to remind us how rich she was/is, how many show business opportunities she has/had or how much better she is than everyone else. She was just being fun and entertaining. No drama or nastiness. This is a Nene I could watch!

Hi HH! I don’t think she can keep this act going for too long. She seemed a bit unstable to me, too loud and too focused on acting like she was having fun. When Andy read Kenya’s question, nene had a momentary personality change. I thought her head was going to start spinning.

Husker I didn’t watch but what you describe is the NeNe I like too.
      I was watching a little of last night’s ATL epi and NeNe wouldn’t let Cynthia get a word in. Now Cynthia isn’t hardly perfect but for the life of me I don’t remember Cynthia doing anything to NeNe last season. Yes Peter went off on NeNe but they had the couple’s summit and everything was supposed to be fine. From the one-sided convo between the two of them last night I can tell some stuff went down after the season. What I see that happened was like Kandi said. NeNe doesn’t like to share her friends. She was friends w/Marlo until Marlo became friends w/Kenya. Then NeNe was friends w/Cynthia for yrs until Cynthia became friends w/Kenya. Yes Kenya is the common denominator but NeNe can be friends w/people who are friends w/Kenya. She just doesn’t have to be friends w/Kenya.

Great blogs Veena and Ramonacoaster! I watched WWHL this morning, and I think I made it through most of RHOA. I really have no idea where RHOA is going this season, but I enjoy watching Kandi and Todd, and Kandi and Phaedra, and Phaedra and her boys, and Cynthia and Peter, and Claudia and Kenya.

Have a great Monday!

9. LaineyLainey says:

Thanks for the blogs! I thought the nene/Kim reunion was slightly fake. Nene was very aggressive and Kim seemed scared of Nene. Nene’s laughter was a little too loud and too hard ( very alpha female) and Kim seemed slightly shell shocked.

RhoA was good. I thought certain women were rude and ignorant sounding at the dinner. So very aware of the cameras. Porsha is supposedly not a HW anymore, so I can’t wait to not see her on this show as much. I look forward to seeing her less and not hearing her voice and not sitting through her childish use of the English language. She’s so basic IMO.

10. kendo says:

I enjoyed Kim and Nene on WWHL. I thought they were having fun, trying not to get too serious.
    I’m not a Nene fan, but I enjoyed her last night. It was nice to see them together, 2 of the originals. I think Andy is trying to help Nene repair her image. She scored a few points in the likeable area last night.

The Cynthia/Nene thing is getting old fast – It’s not a good story line. Cynthia using Kenya’s quotes is just proving that she can’t think for herself.

Thanks for the blogs ladies!! – Kenya was her usual self at Claudia’s apartment – commenting on having to sit on a rug, the comment about drinking out of a solo cup – just so unnecessary – and Cynthia – just stop – she was having issues with her body when she had those fibroids – well everything is fine now, and she knows she looks good – she also wants everyone else to know that she looks good too – and along with that, she wants to be the cool one – so very high school – I am just so very over her – yes you can still model dearie, but not forever – and if I were you, I’d be making sure I had a plan B and be sure that Peter has no part in it – he is a huge asshat – I agree with Nene on this feud, and I don’t much like that either –

my prayers are with Todd and his family on the loss of his Mother –

I refuse to watch Andy Cohen so thank you for the recap – is it possible that Kim has grown up a bit? could that be the reason for her quiet appearance with NeNe?

I know – you can slap me now….

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Perfectly said, Shamrock! Geez Claudia just moved into her new place from out of state so she may not have everything yet. Kenya is a straight up you know what! And Uncle Ben is trying so hard for camera time. I hope she has a plan b too. 🙂

I saw a little bit of WWHL, and Kim seemed very mature and went with the flow.

Kim gives us Vavooom Shabangs and Turtles. Yofo gives us #NoteToSelf & #GetWise.
    She posted Today on Twitter and Instagram.

❤️Note to Self #GetWise

A post shared by YOLANDA (@yolanda.hadid) on

13. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Great blog today! Thanks Veena and Ramoacoaster!

I keep thinking that Kandi has it easy this season and has no problem with any of the women—until I realize that she has to contend with Mama Joyce. She’s such a heffer ! I can’t believe how her boyfriend gutted Kandi’s house like that. It was pretty telling how her aunts were telling her that it wasn’t right but if she mentions this to Joyce, then it’ll cause yet another problem.
    I hope to see more scenes with all the ladies interacting.

I hope you all are doing well! 🙂

&http://www.realitytea.com/2014/12/08/exclusive-phaedra-parks-will-visit-apollo-nida-prison/
    This is from Reality Tea. Very interesting. A source says Phadera will not be visiting Apollo in prison. When the boys speak w/him she does not. She’s considering having her mother take Aiden to visit Apollo. She has no intention of reconciling w/Apollo which he has said to media he’s considering. Phadera is upset Apollo led her to believe what he said about Kenya.
    Apollo is being treated for drugs and alcohol addiction in prison. Hmmmm. Is this what all HWs jail bird husband’s will be going with?

15. Foxymel(Mel) says:

I listen to The Rickey Smiley show’s Chicken and Waffle mix every day after taking my son to school. So this time I was able to catch Claudia (I think) at around 8am. She was giving the pop culture news. Wow. She must’ve been sick today because she kept mispronouncing almost every last word of every sentence she would say. Can you imagine listening to Porsha? Goodness.

Yeah he’s on at 8. I don’t get to listen to it because it is on the same time Steve Harvey Morning Show is on. I love it when Ricky Smiley comes on SH and they do a church lady segment. Ricky is Sister Bernice and Steve is Sister Odell. It’s soooo funny.
      You need to watch Dish Nation. Porsha is really good. It’s like two different Porsha’s.

I’m out and about. Will catch the VPR rerun later.

17. Hey Powell for this super warm weather I’m brewing my iced tea. YUMMMMM

me + tea is like Jill & 🍻
    😆

18. kit9 says:

&https://twitter.com/PhaedraParks/status/542120573384814592
    Check out Phadera and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
    Who’s watching the great American Light Fight? Last years was good. People w/these 200,000 Christmas lights are amazing.

Brandi may have smartened up and paid someone to tweet for her…there is no friggen way she typed this tweet-she can’t spell “feisty” or “relative”

You are absolutely correct. Her handlers have taken over her Twitter. They changed her pic and updated her Bio. I’m convinced is her PR people in anticipation of her Celebrity Apprentice appearance. I think her agent has a lot riding on this appearance.
      #shesold #classless #bacstabber #certified lier

I bet her clothing line is selling out so quickly they can’t keep it on the shelves.

Yeah, I know I personally order a dozen tees for my friends. You know the one, “STFU MOTHERFOCKING ASZHOLE”. Yeah that one. My friends will be delighted.

I agree, someone has taken over her Twatter account, didn’t think about the CA folks doing so, I know that Bravo hired a “handler” for her to A) keep her yap shut about the show this year, and B) to keep her yap shut about her castmates, and C)probably just keep her yap shut! I did hear on very good authority that part of her contract for Bravo included her not going off the deep end in interviews and twatter, her pay and her status on the show were tied to this. She or her PR folks aren’t letting her give random interviews, which is why she isn’t doing many this year. All interview questions are to be provided in advance, and must be approved before any interviews, of course this doesn’t apply to WWHL, but we know why, although I suspect that most of the Ho-wives are “briefed” in advance as to what questions he will ask so that they have a response ready to go.

I don’t think CA people took her account. I think her PR people/Agent did due the exposure she will have in CA.

I enjoyed this blog. Thank you Veena and Ramonacoaster 😀

Andy was nicer to Stassi on her previous WWHL which happened during the time that everybody was throwing shade at Lisa. This time around he’s not being that nice. I’m glad he’s seeing through her BS.

23. LaineyLainey says:

Watching vPRules, Jax just told his therapist that he related to the character from The Green Mile, because the character, though big and tough, was gentle and an angel sent from God. Jax identifies with that character. Unless I’m dreaming, …he said that.

Yes, Stassi’s boyfriend looks like Jax.

Last I hear, the crowdfunding maxed at $900, so I guess Tre pitched in the other $6,100. Maybe it’s me, but I could think of better things she could do with $6,100.

Rules and Laws don’t apply to them, remember! They can pay for this crapola and try in vain to get their daughter, who really doesn’t have any talent, not saying she won’t in the future, but right now, she isn’t any better than any other girl her age in any random chorus at any random school in the country, and probably wouldn’t be a lead singer at any of them. Sorry, but it’s the truth. Her Convictfelon Stage parents, may be looking at her has a “meal ticket” since they have no other means of support any longer. Who knows, I will point out that they have STILL not sent in their required paperwork to the courts, so instead of focusing on this BS, I don’t know why they aren’t focusing on that. I know that ConvictFelonTeresa truly believes that somehow she is not going to have to report to Prison in January. I am unsure as to who is advising them at this point, but they are definitely giving them BAD information. If they don’t fill out the paperwork, the Judge can and probably will make sure that they serve ALL of their time, with nothing off for good behaviour for not following the rules as she instructed, and she can do that!