Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Livin’ La Vida Housewife” Recap at Lynnfam

Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

“Livin’ La Vida Housewife” – S5E4

By Stars99

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-meet-the-cast

It’s time for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Darling! Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi! (Waves at VV™). Okay, it’s official – We have to come up with a new drinking game. I’ve only become slightly annoyed for the most part for the last couple of episodes – Certainly nothing to the point of yelling “STFU” at the TV or anything. However, I DID shout “Shut the Front Door” when I found out tonight that we DO have a tramp in our midst… (More about that later….lol)….

Remember last week…

Portia was being a little bratty but Kyle was having nothing of it and side-eyed Mauricio when he wanted to overindulge her uppity attitude. Kyle handled the situation perfectly. Also, YoYo and Bella sat down for a picturesque lunch and talked about YoYo’s upcoming trip. Bella turned into Bravo Gold right before our eyes when she earnestly said to YoYo, “I’m not going to get into any trouble…” Holy telegraphing impending doom, Batman!

Lisa R

This week…

At the risk of being voted off the island (Wait, wrong reality show)… I was SHOCKINGLY pleased with this episode. Now, does that mean I don’t have anything to snark about? Of course not… lol… But, I did something that I haven’t done in a few seasons – I watched the entire episode in its entirety – without taking any notes – Just because I was thoroughly enjoying the show. Let’s gab a little about it, shall we?

Lisa V

In part of the episode, we see the two Lisas have way too much fun for words as they eat and shop together. They have known each other for over 25 years and truly seem to get along well. Since neither of them seems jealous at all of the other – They may actually have a chance to make it through this show with their friendship still intact. We can only hope…

Eileen

Tonight is when we really meet Eileen, the new girl, in a meaningful way. Most people know her from the soap operas she’s been in – Heck, she’s even won an Emmy. Yes, I know, just what this franchise needed – another actress…lol.

Eileen and Vince

Okay, I may or may not be heretofore referring to Eileen as “That Tramp” because she happened to marry my elementary school heart throb Vincent Van Patten of “Apple’s Way” fame. Yeah… I KNEW all of you would know him from that…lol… He is or has been a successful actor, ranked 25th in the world in tennis, and is currently a co-host of the World Poker Tour. PLUS he had the dreamiest eyes ever!  I knew I would marry him cuz he had blonde hair and blue eyes just like me. Oh wait, he didn’t marry me… And it’s all because of “That Tramp” Eileen. That bitch (giggles…sorry…). This is Eileen’s 3rd marriage and Vince’s second. They have one son together and he has 2 sons from his previous marriage. The only joy I find in this whole thing is that they bicker all the time with each other. The incredible enjoyment I derive when hearing them argue may just mean that I’m a bad person.

Vince

However, the main part of the episode focused on Kyle’s immediate family flying into Mallorca, Spain to  yacht around the Mediterranean for a while.  I hope that when you read that last sentence, you did so with your nose stuck up in the air and that you read it with some sort of a stuffy English accent or something. I fully expected the crew from “Below Deck” to come out to greet them, but alas, Bravo somehow missed an opportunity for cross-show promotion… lol. Gotta say that I loved how Kyle greeted each crew person and immediately concentrated on learning their names. When I see Kyle do stuff like that I really like her – But then invariably she goes and does something to piss me off.  Right now, though… I hafta admit that I kinda like her (Do NOT get too excited, Jill, No not THAT Jill).

Spain

Okay, I could happily LIVE on the yacht they rented. Holy crap on a cracker was it ever beautiful! YoYo joined them for part of the yacht trip since she was jetting around Europe herself – from being on a sailboat with David in Turkey to tending to her ailing Mother in Holland. Both Kyle and YoYo looked stunning in their swimsuits. Kyle has recently said that she had been working hard to look good for this trip. At one point, everyone is pressuring Kyle to jump off the upper deck of the yacht and into the water. Mauricio ends up doing it first so she can see she’s not going to die. Kyle tweeted that it took her about an hour to muster up enough nerve to jump. The hilarious part is that when Kyle did jump – YoYo jumped with her – and from the camera angle it looked like they were very close together – Now the jump wouldn’t have freaked me out – but having someone else jumping so close to me would have.

Yacht 1

Okay, so riddle me this… We’ve seen from previous episodes that Kyle doesn’t like anything having to do with jumping – except maybe jumping to conclusions. Why on earth would an adult woman be badgered into doing something like this when she’s clearly scared to death? And YoYo’s whole, “Your daughters are watching” lame reasoning doesn’t hold up for me, either. People dare me to do things all the time – that doesn’t mean I’m stupid enough to do them. Puhleeze. I mean, sure, I would probably try to goad someone into doing something like that by saying 1 or 2 things – but when they’re clearly terrified I would have offered a different option – or tried to get the attention off the person somehow. It just feels mean to me and it proves nothing.

Yacht2

The big scene on the boat thus far, though, is when YoYo receives a call from David telling her that her daughter, Bella, received a DUI. A freakin’ DUI!!!! She is only 17 years old. The minimum legal drinking age in California is 21. YoYo keeps saying she’s not happy and she’s disappointed with Bella’s choice. Ummm… ya think?  To be fair, what could YoYo say at this point? It’s all very devastating…

We learn that YoYo’s father died from a car accident when she was only 7. Wow… I can only imagine how this situation caused YoYo to panic that her daughter could easily die in a car accident like her father. That’s got to be so, so scary. That being said…

YoYo Call

Drunk driving pisses me off and underage drunk driving puts me over the edge. People losing lives as a result of drunk driving is just stupid (Sorry for using the “S” word, Madeline). According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), underage drinking is responsible for over 4,300 annual deaths among underage youth. In addition, youth aged 12 to 20 years drink 11% of all alcohol consumed in the United States (http://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/underage-drinking.htm). These statistics both astound me and piss me off.

Drunk driving is 100% preventable damnit. I personally know 2 kids whose lives were senselessly slaughtered because of underage drinking. We adults need to STOP coyly nodding and looking the other way when teens drink. We need to start having adult conversations with kids who think they’re mature enough to handle drinking. There are lots of articles about the effects of drinking on young, developing brains, like the one run by NPR entitled, “Teen Drinking May Cause Irreversible Brain Damage” which can be accessed here: http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=122765890 or “The neurocognitive effects of alcohol on adolescents and college students” found here: http://alcohol.web.unc.edu/files/2010/12/The-neurocognitive-effects-of-alcohol-on-adolescents-and-college-students.pdf.

I hope they threw the book at Bella because I happen to not want her to die. I also don’t want anyone else to die at her hand, either. Bella reportedly blew a .14 breathalyzer test at the scene – Which approaches twice the legal limit (.08%)… Well, I mean, you know it would be almost twice the legal limit if she was even old enough to be allowed to drink…  Did I mention she was also driving on a suspended license? Or that this all happened at 4:00 AM? Ummm…  yeah…  #nosympathy (Excuse the tirade… my Dad was an alcoholic… This is a clear and present danger to me…)

Kim dress

Other Things we learned from this episode:

As we know, Kim’s daughter is getting married and we got to see Kim’s Mother-of-the-Bride dress. Are you sitting down? It was absolutely stunning… and tasteful… and lacey… and perfect – I mean if you like big-ass bows (and I do).

Giggy the dog actually likes to shop and wear clothes.

Brandi was kind of an afterthought on tonight’s episode – Which brings me so much joy. However, she was on for a short time to demonstrate how stupid she really is with money – She received an unexpected six-figure check from her book – So of course she immediately runs out and leases a six-figure car.  But we’re supposed to believe that it’s all Eddie’s fault she can’t buy a house… Right.

Brandi

The other thing we learned about Brand was that she would clean up her podcasts and become “family friendly” if someone paid her enough to do so. It’s wonky… One minute Brandi says, “I personally don’t trust myself and I don’t know that I have a family-friendly side.” The very next minute, after learning there’s more advertising dollars available if she’s more family-friendly, she says, “I can filter myself, if need be.” Gosh Brandi, which is it? Oh, and how about cleaning up your act because you have 2 sons who are looking up to you to be their role model? How about that for motivation? Idiot.

Well, that’s it for this episode… Thanks for reading… See you next time!

Happy Trails!

_____________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

317 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills “Livin’ La Vida Housewife” Recap at Lynnfam

Good morning again. 😊🌅🙌

&http://instagram.com/p/wWk8meRP1l/
    Pretty cool Kim doesn’t mind her Bravo emoji.

STARZY-you can sit with us!!! You like her!! Hahahahaha I’m going to frame this blog and save it as evidence!! Sit with us!!!
    Great blog Starzy-thanks!! This episode was so good and real and not filled with dumb fights. I saw on twitter people were saying it was boring but I didn’t find it boring at all. I loved the yacht and I LOVED how crazy The Tramp household was-they were all running around and enjoying themselves and The Tramp was trying to set up a slip n slide as if they didn’t have enough stuff going on in that backyard! I loved it! I didn’t even mind watching Lisa and Ken shop for doggy clothes but I hope to never have to see that again. The Lisas shopping and eating together I could watch again and again! Hey have fun together-Lisa Rinna is so great!
    As much as I’m so against drunk driving and the recklessness of it-my heart hurt for Yolanda. I hope she gave Bella the business and that girl has learned her lesson-no more of that crap!!
    Kim’s dress-I love it-it’s perfect for her! I’m shocked at how much I like it.
    Brandi was so happy about showing her car off to her ex husband-that’s so weird! Why would she even care what her ex thinks about the car she drives?? Oh I know why-she wants him to see her car and fall back in love with her!! What a friggen weirdo! And who says they spent six figures on a car and then says it’s a lease? She’s annoying!
    If anyone wants to really torture themselves -head on over to Bravo.com and watch the WWHL aftershow-Brandi was a HOT HOT HOT mess!!!

• Veena (NMD) says:

I really enjoyed the episode. I’ve never disliked Kyle, but I did dislike the gang up last year. I was so glad to hear Lisa R say she wasn’t going to base her opinions on what Lisa V had happen to her.

I felt for Yolanda, and thought her reaction was great. She immediately started talking about how disappointed she was in Bella’s choice – no excuses, no hiding it – just that calm – I love my kid but she screwed up and I’m scared and disappointed. You can’t watch your kids 24/7. You have to trust them – but they are kids. And it’s scary. Because their brains aren’t fully developed and they make stupid, stupid choices.

JNNTJ I read y’all’s post. I like Kyle too. She can stop w/the crocodile tears and stop badgering Lisa for an apology but I like her.

Why was Bella driving on a suspended license? What did she do to get it suspended in the first place? Seems to me this girl is on not perfect like Gigi.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for letting us know about WWHL after show, because I wouldn’t have watched it. Brandi was a damn fool! Lol

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Sits down at the table and shares my sammich with my good friend Jill cuz we’re not fightin’ about Kyle at the moment… But we ALL know this is going to change soon, don’t we?

Stay safe everyone!

5. T-Rex says:

Great Blog Starzy!! just a note didn’t vileKyle do that Diving with the stars show(or whatever that stupid show was called, that no one watched)?? Just sayin!

• Veena (NMD) says:

I watched. One of them had trouble diving, and did a jump. I think it was Kyle.

I’m totally scared of jumping off of high things, so I could relate to her. I thought Yolanda was pushy- like she was at Joyce’s pool party when she wanted Joyce to swim as the hostess with the mostess. I think it’s a Yo thing and I’d tell her to go scratch if she tried it on me.

I watched maybe 10 minutes of that show. I did see Kyle and Kendra Wilkinson had a problem w/diving from the high dive. Kendra left the show. No way in HE** would I do that so I don’t hardly blame them.

• Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

I watched a little of the show as well. Kim was the one who jumped instead of diving off the high dive. I have it in my head that Kyle won the contest but I could just be hallucinating on that one?

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

That’s exactly what I was thinking.

Kyle sucked on that diving show because she was too scared to dive

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Thank you my favorite lil dinosaur… How are you feeling these days? I hope you’re feeling like progress is being made… Love ya!

Reading last night’s blog. I’m looking forward to watching BH since you all said it was a really good epi w/real convos and little Brandi & Kim. I have to watch last week’s too since I haven’t seen all of it.
    I’m sorry about Nicole of LOL fiance’s death. That’s horrific. Falling and then being impaled.

Yeah, I think the word is he probably committed suicide. So the second suicide of a Bravo Star’s husband/partner. That is not good. He had tried to commit suicide previously and had been committed to a hospital for that attempt. So sad for his family and his children.

I was so curious if it were foul play, but the cops initially said no….but still, he would be of more worth to his ex this way. Allegedly. Though, I didn’t know about this previous suicide attempt. Hopefully they will investigate and autopsy accordingly. Seems to me on LOL that Noelle was head over heels for Scott and I never did get the attraction. Either way, what a waste. 😦 Russell.Armstrong had financial issues on a much smaller scale, of course. Either of these men could have been set up. Allegedly.

Just sad. I hope it was just an accident. He was apparently a good businessman but did lose a lot to a bad biz deal. He would have gotten new deals and made a lot more money. I hope he didn’t commit suicide over money.

7. Orson says:

25 days. Just sayin’. 🙂

• plainviewsue says:

I debated on commenting. But I don’t understand how someone can take joy in this. She’ll serve her time. But why be happy about it?

There’s a slight chance that after this is over, she’ll accept the idea that SHE made some mistakes and that she is not the center of the universe. And I feel that would be a good thing.

I don’t know if I’m happy about Teresa’s situation; definitely not happy about her daughters having to go through this. But I am happy the legal system worked and that when people choose to break the law and cheat others out of millions of dollars (us taxpayers), that makes me happy. I have no sympathy for Tre or Joe, none whatsoever.

• I do.

I’ve gotten to know them courtesy of Bravo- and i like them, I find them both entertaining. I think this must be a terrible for them.

But you reap what you sow- and now they’re paying the price.

Sometimes bad people do good things and sometimes good people do bad things.

Duality.

Teresa is making it hard for folks to feel sorry for her, especially now that she is allegedly trying to sue her attorney’s for 5 million bucks saying that it’s their fault she is going to jail. It’s that type of behavior that makes some folks look forward to her receiving her comeuppance.

8. plainviewsue says:

Great recap!! I also loved this episode. As for Brandi on WWHL, there are truly no words. Drunkin mess who looked like she works a corner.

Brandi looks better without that bright red lipstick, with it she looks like Don Caro’s twin clown sister.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Wasn’t it a great episode, Sue? I actually didn’t even mind the parts with Brandi cuz it gave me something to snark about…lol

9. Stars…LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!! I had no idea Bella already has a suspended license…hmmmm, perhaps things are not so perfect in the Foster household (at least not as perfect as Yolo would like us to believe). Thanks for sharing the drunk driving statistics. Costco sells this handy dandy little breathalyzer for like $19 for your key chain! LOL! I would try to tell my husband who said he was not drunk after “just a couple of beers”. I bought this handy dandy tool for him last year and it was the best money I have ever spent! First, I was right. A couple beers is all it takes. And, well, I was right and that makes it all totally worth it.
    I think the episode was fan-freakin-tastic cause it was all what we wanted to see! The fun over spending lifestyle that most of us can only dream of. That boat??? INSANE!

17 and a suspended license already? Hmm…

I have mixed feelings about the drinking age being 21. Now that I’m of curmudgeonly age, I’m all in favor of it. But back in my youth, in Ohio, I could get 3.2 beer from ages 18 to 21. Then I “got” a job where I could drink on “company grounds” under age 21 and then I got sent to Nam where they didn’t care how old you were to drink. Of course, that all changed when I was on my way back from there and was told at the airport bar that 4 purple hearts or not, I wasn’t old enough to buy a beer.

I think Yolo should do a little less globe-trotting and a bit more parenting. If nothing else, Bella needs to be taught that come her next birthday, the phrase “tried as an adult” will apply to her. Though with the rich daddy that she has, I guess as long as she doesn’t kill someone, it really won’t matter much.

Orson I didn’t know you were a Veteran. And with Purple Hearts.
        💜💜💜💜 Thk you for your service protecting your country. BIG hugs to you. 🙅🙅🙅

I joined the Coast Guard about 2 years after I got back to get better. That worked. Don’t let the number 4 impress you, though. 2 were just diddly shit. Higher Command thought passing decorations out was good for morale and the Regimental Awards Officer was a 1st LT who had a BA in English and wanted to write the ultimate war novel so he practiced by writing award citations. After an awards ceremony, all the recipients would be standing around reading and rereading the citations, scratching their heads in puzzlement, and saying to whoever would listen “But… it wasn’t like this! Well, this part sorta happened, but it was different!”

• shamrockblonde says:

*hugs Orson really hard* – thank you for your service sir – you and all your care shall remain in my prayers – you are, and ever shall be a hero- thank you

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Orson – I echo everyone else’s sentiments in thanking you for your service to our country. I actually do believe that if you’re old enough to die in service for your country – you’re old enough to drink. However, that being said – I can’t help but think that there are better ways to cope with crap than drinking… especially when you’re in the military and have access to so many weapons… Teenagers have huge lapses in judgment at times… Not sure they should have access to any other substance that will multiply the negative effects of those lapses…

Yes and she was 17 w/a suspended license. What in the heck did she do in 1 yr? 😱
      LOL Namaste the best 19 bucks you’ve ever spent. I’m glad your husband sees that it’s true. A wife being right? Priceless. 😄

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

They really sell that? That’s wonderful! I think that’s a great product to just have in your car just in case moments. 🙂

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Thanks, Namaste… What an awesome idea for a gift! I hate drunk driving… hate, hate, hate… My dad did plenty of it and he’s fortunate he didn’t kill anyone or himself. Did I mention I hate drunk driving? But like you… I loved the episode! 🙂

10. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Terrific blog, thanks!

I enjoyed watching Eileen and seeing how down to earth she is and how she loves to play with her kids in the pool. I thought she had the ice queen personality. It was also nice to see Kyle and Yolanda on a yacht–that’s what this show’s all about!
    It was an overall good episode because Brandi had limited scenes. Brandi on WWHL: she had so much make up on–not good! It was funny when Sandra asked her when Brandi was going to stop fighting with other women. Ha!

Love’d that too. Looked like Sandra kind of looked at her like she was nuts. Did you notice how often Brandi kept touching Sandra’s arm, kind of like you’d do with your best buddie when you are joking around. I kind of wondered what Brandi was trying to prove, that they were best buds. Did you hear Brandi say she had more friends that the 3 previous wives and they just wanted their job back. You could tell she didn’t like their comments or the fact Lisa V won the poll. I thought it funny Yolo was at the bottom of the list, she only beat the newbies and I doubt after the season is over she could even do that.

Sandra’s been around Hollywood for sooooo long. She’s done it all and seen it all and has Bobble Head’s number hook, line and sinker.
        Adrienne, Taylor and Camille just might want back on the show. But they will have more loving friends any day of the week than old bobble head.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Mrs Peabody! How ya doing?
        She keeps spitting up in the air(comment about the three wanting their jobs back)…..she’ll be fired soon so it was silly for her to say that. I watched the after show just now, and I’m starting to feel really bad for Brandi. Brandi kept saying stupid things and Sandra looked like she wanted to say something but held back to not further embarrass Brandi. And what’s with touching Sandra’s boobs?

Brandi was flirting with Sandra…however I never caught the context of the need for a boob grab….as if there are needs for that, lol. There has been a lot of that happening on the Bravo channel lately.
          #boobgrabbybravo

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Tartsy! Did you watch the after show? Oh dear Brandi must’ve been nervous because she was a little buzzed and a mess. Hehe

I had to pause it too many times (I’m at work) so I didn’t get a good overview, but someone asked a ridiculous question about height an Brand didn’t say her height, but that Kyle is 4-11, she has beautiful hair and skin so that’s not so bad – just that she’s mean on the inside.

• I thought it was funny that Sandra actually seemed offended by several of Brandi’s comments…pretty hard to offend Sandra!

I’m doing fine and you? Brandi reminded me of someone who was trying to fit in with the cool kid (Sandra) last night and not quite being able to pull it off. I thought Sandra was secretly thinking, omg why did Andy put me on with this idiot, I’m going to kill him as soon as this is over. Brandi looked horrible. I have a feeling that the others are freezing her out on the show as they figured they better side with Lisa this season because Brandi will be the death of them with the fans and she’s feeling the cold.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I thought the same thing about Brandi trying to fit in. I thought it was a strange match up but Sandra was really nice to her. Brandi was nice to her too in her own way.
            It would be incredible if the other ladies just iced her out and then she would have no storyline.
            If I can get through the next ten days, then I’ll be so happy! 🙂

Completely agree

Sandra couldn’t be bothered with this BIT@H!

(I didn’t watch the aftershow)

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Thanks, Foxy – So you enjoyed watching, “That Tramp?”… Actually, I did too… while my heart shattered out on the floor…

You crack me up Stars. 😆😆 You can borrow my new name for Brandi. Bobble Head. 😊

When I think about my ‘wild’ days back in the 70s when absolutely NO ONE EVER talked about drinking and driving, I’m pretty happy I’m still alive. I even parked in the wrong garage in my apartment complex one night after coming home from a bit too much drinking and a lot of too little sleep while working two jobs. I almost called the cops to report my car stolen, but for some reason I checked the garage next to mine and there was my 1976 lime green Vega.

I could have been ticketed hundreds of times if I had ever been stopped. And I was legal to drink at age 19 (age 18 across the river in Iowa and I never did drink until I was of age). Holy cow. Now being a mother, I still preach to my two 30 year olds and 21 year old, never, ever, EVER drink and drive. It’s not worth it and God forbid should they hurt an innocent bystander. I could never live with that.

I only drove drunk one time (I really wasn’t much of a drinker so 2 drinks usually had me feeling pretty good) but I remember driving down the road to my apt repeating to myself over and over “don’t close your eyes, don’t close your eyes”. I made it home but never ever did that again. If my husband and I are going to have a few one of us does not have more than one and we drive. I preach to my 30 some years old too not to drink and drive. That is something I’m very serious about.

I maybe overstated my case by saying hundreds of times (seems that way though the older I get!), but I definitely drove while having a good buzz. Today, I won’t drink anything stronger than a Pepsi if I’m driving. Here’s the funny thing though (or maybe I should say odd thing), my husband drives BETTER after a drink or two.

My husband did get stopped one night as he made the car swerve when he leaned over to pick up something that had fallen on the floor of the passenger side. The cop made him count backwards in sevens from 93 – yes, sevens! Something I can’t do sober. But my husband is a numbers wiz and counted it off. The cop made him blow two different times, but both times the test took too long to give a positive reading. So home my hubby came.

Parking in the wrong garage gave me the giggles.

I went to the wrong floor and didn’t understand why my key wouldn’t open my apartment.
      I was ON THE WRONG FLOOR.
      I called my friends and they couldn’t stop laughing.

Thank god no one answered the door !
      Sorry, your story reminded me.

13. California35 says:

Good morning!

Great blog and nice episode… Not even the little things we may dislike were that bad. They were more believable and tolerable than when there is “drama”.

Love Kyle’s part, showing us her trip. From packing (haha she shows that a lot) to getting there and enjoying herself, and of course the views. 🏊

The two Lisas shopping and talking and having fun, was Lisa V a bit tipsy? I know she diesnt need an excuse to be joing around, but she seemed so melow on her movements. 😇🎀👑🍷

Kim’s part was surprisingly interesting. I am glad she is showing us parts of her daughter wedding process. 👰😊🐢

By the way – Yolanda pressuring Kyle to jump, anooooying! What’s with her and pushing girls to get in the water? 😋 Remember Palm Springs?

I’ve always said Kyle is a good mom and wife. Having said that, IMO she’s not a good friend. I still remember how Taylor insulted Kim at Reunion many times and Kyle just sat there silently (not good) and of course she bad mouth the Queen in front and behind her back. Other qualities she might have, friend is not one.

My reservations about Kyle come from her friendship with Faye. Yuck!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

As much as ‘WE’ disliked Faye she was TOTALLY right about Brandi. At the time I was so in lurve w/ Brandi that I saw her reading into Brandi as a vicious attack. Of course Brandi took out the chalk for her outline and cried foul. Brandi was calculating and ‘pernicious’. (ode to Camille). She was the one saying horrible things about others and then saying oops did I do that? She wasn’t innocent or a truth cannon. Just a mean girl who can dish it but can’t take it.

Well, Kyle certainly is a protective mom. That’s not always the same as a “good” mom; I think it takes more than that. Mrs Wolowitz is a protective mom. But I’ll give Kyle the benefit of the doubt on this.

Her kids seem grounded. Her oldest graduated college and is working with Moe. 2nd daughter is in college. 3rd is shy and in HS. Portia, she might have to watch that one.

Oldest did go to college, then worked with her stepdad

Ok that’s good to know. I like that she seems strict with them.
          “Seems” being operative word

She’s a mean girl.

^^^^^

What she said 👆

In all fairness they all bad mouth each other in front and behind backs-I’m going to say that we really don’t know what kind of friend any of them are since none of them really have friends on this show. We see Kyle as a sister and some think she isn’t a good one but I think that’s debatable.

Starzy99 👏👏👋👋👋!

Great blog! Thanks for the links and info on DUI. Love the blog. I didn’t fully watch the show. I caught parts of it. Will catch it on rerun but your write up gives me a great heads up.

16. Amaze balls blog!

Thank you!

Lisa nominated Brandi for ALS bucket challenge that tells me that Lisa was being friendly with Brandi. Something happened on or after end of August and beginning September, they were still filming then.

I would suggest that something was during the Amsterdam trip.

Leave it to Brandi to do something to screw things up!! I think Brandi and Kyle fight about Kim and Brandi and Eileen fight about Brandi calling her a home wrecker (is she a home wrecker??) what the hell do Lisa and Brandi fight about? Why does Brandi slap her? Is it Brandi that slaps her?? Brandi said there are other tall blondes on the show-she’s trying to make it seem like it’s not her!!

• Anne says:

When Eileen was describing her family she mentioned that she had 3 boys: her son Jesse and 2 stepsons who are now young adults (19 and 21?). This is when I thought — I bet that this is why Brandi dislikes Eileen, because she equates Eileen with LeeAnn Rimes. Eileen (who looks fabulous at 55) and her husband (who looks pretty darn good for 57) seem to be pretty happy. That has to grate on Brandi’s nerves. I didn’t mind the bickering and I thought the tennis lesson was funny. Especially when Eileen said that his coaching annoyed the boys too.

No clue about the continuation of the Brandi/Lisa fight. I was pleased to see Lisa stick to her position about being polite, but distant. I suspect that will get on Brandi’s nerves and she’ll try to pick a fight with Lisa about something. Afterall, negative attention is better than no attention.

Um, which Lisa?

RE: Brandi, 1) How the hell do you blow a 6 figure windfall on a car lease? B) I hope for her sake that 6 figure royalty had her income taxes and such withheld from it before she got her paws on it.

I know, I was so irritated when I saw that. The only way she is ever going to get a house is if she wins the lottery or marries some old man and takes him for his money.

• Kris says:

The residual check arrived from her publisher for “D & T”, it was unexpected and paid the paltry down payment (also refunded next year).

A vehicle lease is 100% deductible for the self-employed which Glanville is. She’ll get every dime back next April.

Smart business decision. Full write-off and no depreciation.

VV_- They were told to nominate other Ho-wives for the challenge by production. All of them nominated someone in their cast. They were cordial for a while, NOT friends, but that is all over now as well.

STARS! Oh my gosh, what are you doing putting your Vincent VanPatten pic up for sale on E-Bay?! 😉 I’m so glad you got to have a good episode where you could just WATCH it for a change and not have to make elaborate notes as to who insulted who before the wine or slapping occurred, etc. That was one of my favorite episodes of all time!

I very much like your format, which I think is a bit different from before – please keep the “Other things we learned this episode” part! And it cracked me up how you said Giggy actually likes to shop and wear clothes. Actually, I was interested to find out that he gets agitated when he doesn’t have clothes on….Lisa said she tries to leave some off and he gets upset! He’s used to feeling covered, I guess much like people in a way, is all they know, lol. Oh and I liked seeing everyone’s, well most everyone’s dogs in this episode…cuz I’m a crazy dog lady like that.

LOL at how this recap ended with Brandi and the word IDIOT. From this episode and WWHL last night, it’s just piling on what a liar she is. Compulsive liar. But I guess that’s not news, it’s one of the reasons Jill thinks “she’s so dumb”. Funny that I have never heard Jill’s voice in real life, but I “hear” her say that! And last but not least how funny was that to warn Jill not to get too excited that you liked Kyle a bit in this episode! So funny.

More I wanted to say about WWHL, but I’ll try to watch the Aftershow first. I can not imagine the things Sandra must say privately about Brandi…oh, well maybe I can.

Do any of our sleuths know why Bella had her license suspended before the DUI?

TT- Minor’s driving records are sealed, so there is no way to get that information unless they post this themselves

Probably too many tickets or didn’t pay a fine. In NJ if you get a DUI underage you automatically lose your license for I think, 6 months or more depending on your BLood alcohol level.

Ok, I didn’t phrase that right! Lol. In NJ if you get pulled over underage and even if you DONT get a DUI-(your blood alcohol is under .08) you automatically lose your license.

Yolo’s blog tells what the outcome was. It was suspended for a year due to the DUI, I’m thinking the suspension came after the drinking, not that she was driving with one.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

I’m not sure – There were several sources that reported she was driving under a suspended license at the time… But it might have been that they got it wrong… Who knows?

• A have a friend whose 17 year old son has his license suspended for the number of points on his license from speeding tickets. If she had excess tickets and/or accidents that could have done it!

No, I didn’t know that but we often joked here about the neglected daughter (Bella). Plenty here me included commented how Yofo seemed to have all her energy and attention to Gigi. Bella is middle child.

I really need kit to blog about Brandi’s newest podcast-bringing this over from last nights blog

Kit-have you listened to Brandi’s new podcast?? Holy crap what a bit*h!! She calls out Kyle and says she only cares about money and fame-NOT her own family!! OMG she said she’s horrible and a bitch-now I know some people think that’s true but OMG!! I can’t even believe the things she says-I hope you listen soon b/c I couldn’t make it through the whole thing-she’s too dumb for words!!

I callied this last year! Kyle was sitting on her good side to try to avoid being a victim of brandis mouth. And probably to watch out for Kim. Didn’t work! How long until Brandi starts talking about all the things her “friends” told her about Kyle and her deep dark secrets?!

• plainviewsue says:

Absolutely Exit4. I believe this is why Yolanda stays on her good side. After what Brandi said about Mohammad, the father of her children, no way would Yolanda remain friends with her.

Oh, that’s exactly what’s going to happen. That’s Brandi’s pattern. I shudder to think what dipchit Kim told her new bestie about her sister. Wouldn’t be surprised to learn about Kyle’s abortion when she was 16 or some other so far below the belt and beyond the pale thing Brandi would say.

What an F****n BIOTCH! Look there are a LOT of things I don’t like about Kyle, but her being a MOM/PARENT is NOT one of them! Those kids are completely well adjusted, they get good grades, her oldest daughters graduated with Honors from High School, one is already a college graduate and her other daughter is in college now, her other children are doing well. Portia is just at that little bratty age anyway and learning she can play daddy against mommy to get what she wants, etc. Her daughters are not booze hounds displaying disgusting selfies at frat parties, getting DUI’s, suspended licenses, girls gone wild antics, etc. Her oldest is successfully employed with an actual career and not some fame-whore reality star, etc. good grief at least she isn’t a parent to one of those VPRules idiots

THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIAR-MORONSTFUBrandi better thank her lucky stars that Man-Candy is the father of her kids, because he is their example, not her.

This is probably a continuation of the “you stole my goddamn house” rant from Kim. Brandi befriended Kin to get the goods on Kyle and Lisa. Kim was dumb enough to fall for it.

• plainviewsue says:

As I tweeted, pot calling kettle!! All Brandi cares about are money and fame. She is one dumb bimbo. She could of had it all on this show. She was such a fan favorite & she let it all go to her little brain. I truly cannot stomach looking at her.

They all love the fame. Brandi goes on WWHL looking and acting like the trailer trash she is. I am sure her sons will hear about it from friends whose parents watch this train wreck.

The most telling thing to me, was when Brandi got the car-she said how good she’d feel pulling up at the exes house in it. I guess she figures with a nice car she’s proving she doesn’t need him or whatever is in her tiny brain! She’s so dumb. Use the money for something wiser then a car! Eddie and leann are not impressed!

Uh yeah! CrayCrayRimes is worth upwards of 20 million dollars. Your leased out car that you overpaid for, and are probably paying top dollar interest for, because you have shitty credit, is going to impress them, uhm, NOT! The fact you are evicted after every house contract that Bravo purchased for you is up, the fact you have no money saved for your kids educations, you complain you have no money and you are worth squat, yeah that’s what they know!

“She’s so dumb” 😆

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Yep. I thought, idiot. No one cares.
      I have a horrible feeling about Brandi. I feel that once she’s fired from housewives and has nothing else that maybe she’ll drink a little too much and do something crazy.

I really liked this episode – except for Morris – constantly sniping at Kyle especailly while packing – and the whole “listen to me” – the way it was said was not gentle, not funny – was not cute at all –

loved seeing all the beautiful locations during the episode, too – the yacht was gorgeous – and even just watching the two Lisas enjoy each other’s company was fun too – my heart goes out to Kim and to her ex – what a gracious thing to do, inviting him to stay during his illness, so as to be able to spend as much time as possible with his daughter –

now if only Yo had fallen off her bagel…..hahahahaha!!

I said Season ONE of the show that Murray was definitely a control-freak, I believe he grabbed her arm once to pull here away from something, I knew then uh-oh. Not saying he is abusive, but he most certainly wears “the pants” in that household! I don’t think it’s run as a democracy, it’s definitely a dictatorship,

Remind me to NEVER film when me and Kevin are packing for a family vacation…it’s a running joke in my family-I get text messages asking me what number fight we are b/c I think they all secretly bet on the number. Packing is stressful-so much to remember-it brings out the sniping in a lot of people…especially ME!!

HA! Jnntj- for me and my husband we used to fight over the Christmas lights on the house, it was our annual “display” for the neighbors, since I have been sick, we haven’t put any up, much to Mr. T-Rex’s delight, since he would have to do this himself right now.

Our annual packing of truck brings out a full audience-I get texts asking what time we are starting-it’s a real EVENT!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Too funny! I just pack for everyone and if I forget something then I go off! Lol

24. Great Blog Stars!!! Love the format, and so funny!!!

Last night when I saw Brandi’s car, I am really good at recognizing cars, and IPPHO, that is a Range Rover. So I googled it and I was right. It is a Range Rover Sport 2014 and list price, which you would have to be an idiot to pay is tops at $92,000. That is with everything and is the top of the line model. The package she got probably runs around $60-70,000. Still ridiculous, but a lease probably runs her about $400-500 a month. It would be a stretch to call it a 6 figure car….maybe if you got everything on it with tax and license and didn’t negotiate it might get close to that…..she is an idiot. Leases are for people who own their own businesses and can write it off….maybe she can write it off. Just wait until the lease is up and she realizes how much she has to pay and she starts blaming the dealer, lol. She still needs to go away!

I could NOT believe the size of David Fosters yacht, it was like a mini tanker. That think was huge!!! I wonder who lent it to him….did anyone see pictures when they were there?

I giggled when Kyle ran down the stairs and said “I’m going to go check on Yolanda.” Yeah right, translate to “I’m gonna go stick my nose into her business and find out what is going on.”
    It was a really good episode.

No. I would be gob-smacked if that lease rate is less than $1200 per month.
      BUT…. Bravo is probably paying for it, like the house rental.

Oh, but didn’t you hear the engine is supercharged?! Add that in Princess. Cha ching. AS IF a super charger is necessary either….oh FOR SURE she is taken advantage of financially….because it’s so easy!!! I don’t even think leases are a good idea for businesses either. I’ll bet the payment is higher. She said on WWHL is it was ONLY 3k down and she will just have it until she can’t afford it. Really. She has no intent to own anything. Just throwing away money AS IF she has it to throw. She’s so dumb.

• Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

Thanks, Tiara.. Yeah, I didn’t get the whole “6 figure” gloat… especially when just the previous episode you bellyached about not being able to buy a house… Makes no sense to me.

I’m gonna get me a Land rover one of these days. I look at them all the time when I take my car to get service. I like them better than the RR.

• I miss having a SUV but I realized that I drove like a maniac when I had it…..I had one of those Eddie Bauer Explorers when the kids were young, loved it…. I personally only need music and an air conditioner….anything else is just gravy.

Yolanda’s blog!! She laid it all out-wow!! I don’t know if I could have found the words.

• plainviewsue says:

I was equally impressed.

Okay UGH! At the THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIAR-MORONSTFUBrandi love fest, first off she is NOT a SINGLE PARENT, her ex-husband has her kids more than she does, he pays for their schooling and their sports activities, he shows up to ALL of their afterschool activities, etc. STOP WITH THAT CRAP!! Then she goes on to say SHE was a SINGLE parent, uhm, NOT TRUE, Mohammed is a freaking multi-millionaire and he also had a large presence in his children’s lives, UGH UGH UGH and UGH! All of her children have noted their father played a large part in their lives!!! JUST STOP!!

“Single parent” these days seem to mean the parent is single-unlike years ago it meant there was only one parent involved with the kids-idk when this changed but it did. I don’t know what they call parents who parent alone now!!

Actually from what I have read, both these two dolts really do compare themselves to those having to raise children on their own, without help, it’s just ridiculous, they are trying to get in good I case with real single mothers. SINGLE means doing this alone, that’s what SINGLE means, ugh ugh ugh ugh!!! They need to STOP this crap!

There are mothers on twitter (Brandiacs) -who say the are raising their kids all alone and they ADORE Brandi and say what a great job she is doing raising her kids as a single parent-I DONT GET IT!!

JNNTJ that’s what I was going to say. My mom was a single mother. NO help whatsoever from my father. Never saw him. My mom had 2 & 3 jobs. That’s a single mother.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

((((Powell and your mom)))))

Yes, your Mom was a single parent. She had to do everything on her own, those two dolts have fathers of their children that pay for their kids, neither one of them has to worry about having a real roof of the kids heads, even if THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIAR-MORONSTFUBrandi loses her home, her kids could still live with their father, and Mohammed Hadid paid out the wazoo for his kids and did so with pride, he boasts about giving money for his kids, he looks at it as an honor. It really takes away from what real single parents have to go through to struggle to raise their children.

I was a single parent for 8 years, meaning I was divorced, raised my kids with maybe 3 months of child support a year and only because I could prove he had income those 3 months of the year, his visitation was hit and miss over the years, he did not help me with any decisions concerning what was going on in their lives, very rarely came to school events, did not take them to any dr’s visits, I could go on and on about the help I did not get. When I remarried and was no longer a single parent he started paying child support at which time I did not really need it but I took it as he owed it to them. If I had an ex that paid support, took the kids, helped me with their needs and was involved in their lives even though I would technically be a single parent because of the divorce I would never classify myself as a single parent, I would be divorced and raising my children with the help of their father. I hate when people like Brandi and Yolo consider themselves single parents doing it all on their own with no one to help them. They insult real single parents and the father’s of their children. And a lot of times the families of those kids too because they are usually involved in the kids’ lives too. No way are they doing it alone. Enough of my rant it’s almost time to go home.

• Hugs Powell 🙅🙅…… And I agree. T H A T’s a single mom.

Me too. My scumbag father was the poster boy of deadbeat dad’s. My mom raised two kids by herself. Bought a car, by herself. My mother refused alimony in the divorce on principle despite the fact is was routine back then. Thats an effing single mother.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

Wow Kit- that’s inspiring…. Go your mom and if i were you i’d feel extra intense fury at BRANDI that idiot

I never paid attention that Kyle calls Mauricio Mo. Hey did she get that from us? 😉

No blog of Yolanda be complete without throwing shade at Lisa V.

What are the numbers for Millionaire Matchmaker? There is a marathon on on Saturday.

Does anyone here watch? You can tell me-I won’t laugh! I like so many terrible shows that I won’t judge anyone for watching this one! So come- on fess up-who is watching this show???

I don’t watch a woman that can’t match anyone or that gave advice but then he r own relationship failed cuz her fiance didn’t want kids. Um isn’t that one of the thing she advises to know what your partner wants? I did watch S1&2 but then her head got big, she got nasty & she didn’t make any matches that went anywhere.

Watching BH. OMG i forgot Lisa R had a talk show back in the day.

28. Ok, the website I looked at I didn’t notice it was a special “1 only” so that is why the payment was so low, it actually said $399 and I padded it, lol… I think they do that to get you in the door. The lowest I could get it with 3,000 down for 72 months was $1,200, so Rebecca was correct. If Brandi is paying 1200-2500 for a car she is stupider than I thought and that is saying a lot, cuz I think she is pretty stupid… That could be a mortgage payment….if she had credit and a down payment….which she could have used the 6 figure check for a down payment… I am over this woman!!!

SEE there is that scene again. Brandi says my phone is dead and she holding Kyle’s phone while Kyle shakes her head. It’s the last shot of the scene.
    After commercial when they replay the scene, you won’t see it.

I’m watching. I think the phone actually goes dead. Bobble Head didn’t charge it.

LOL Lisa says, “This is Kyle. WTF is going on?” HAAAA!!!!!!!! 😆

VV I’ve hung up the phone on family members when they got on my nerves so I sure nuf would have hung up on Bobble Head if she’d called me.

Powell my point is an editing error. Brandi has a white iPhone visible throughout the scene. I was pointing out at the last part of the scene when the phone went dead, she was already holding Kyle’s phone (black phone). Editing error.

Oh yeah I understand. I was just saying if my phone rang and Bobble Head was on the line talking crap I would have hung up on her. Eff the cameras there w/me to get that convo. See I’d be fired after S1. They’d be DAMN. This chick doesn’t do anything we want. 🙂

Like someone would walk in and go “You’re fired!” Lol. Like a Celebrity Apprentice meshed with Real Housewives.

It could happen!!!!

30. chismosa says:

STARS I totally saw that too – when they both jumped into the sea they seemed to be on top of eachother ! Yikes 😬😬

Why was morris with his shirt on the whole time ?

31. chismosa says:

Reading the AWESOME recap but just had to say:

Look, I don’t have kids right now — and I realize yolanda has 3 kids, each going through a lot.
    But her husband is almost NEVER home – and her ex is there to be with the kids.

Why can’t she spend more than 2 WEEKS with her sick mother !??!??
    She has only one brother right ?
    I’m sorry, Id be with my mother STAT

She said she hadn’t seen her mom in “so many years”(I think she meant in the NED since they visited her last yr)

-” she hasn’t been with her mom for 2 weeks ….”
    This just …. I mean it angered me.

What are you doing YO!? besides prepping for cleanses!???
    Mohammed and/or King David would most likely, as any other husband and father would, want to help out with the kids if Yo was a daughter and went to be with her mom. Take your child/ren to see THEIR AILING GRANDMOTHER and learn about their culture ??? I mean, WTF?!

Sorry, that really peeved me. That truly annoyed me.

• Very good point.

Maybe not all is well in LemonLand. Maybe she doesn’t get along with her mom- cancer or not.

And they’re going to go to holland this season and have fun running with the tulips and bicycles all smiley – will Yo spend more than 1 or 2 days with her mom I wonder.

Jeesh Yo. Cold cold girl. (She’s a bad example of a Capricorn. Kyle’s a nice Capricorn)
        Woman raised you alone. Yes maybe you had to go work and model (did she finish high school or go straight to modeling?)
        Maybe she’s bitter about that. Don’t know. Don’t care. You’re effin mother is ill you have the resources. Go be with her !

Yeah. Good point.

“Mothers these days.” “Welcome to my world.” – Portia one liners. Cute. 🙂

Glad to hear Yolanda has a new respect for Kyle “as a human being”.

Lisa says she’s “bloody honored” to get her Star. I love to hear brits say “bloody hell”, “bloody honored”, use “bloody…..” as an expression.

Yeah, I got my mouth washed out for using that word when I was six years old, by my grandmother! It’s a dirty word in England/Ireland actually, LOL!

On WWHL last a caller asked Brandi if she wore dentures because sometimes she moves her mouth in a funny way -Brandi pulled back her very red lips to show us her beautiful teeth-girl has some nice chompers…anyway Andy asked about her having work done and why she couldn’t speak correctly last season and she said said she had 3rd degree burns on her face from laser hair removal-wtf? Did she say that last season? I thought she was allergic to an aspirin?
    Andy asked her about her “I dream of Jeannie” look for her Th and she said she was copying Ariana Grande-ok she’s like 21 right? Last night she copying Taylor Swift-she’s like 24 right? Why is Brandi trying to look like a girl in her 20’s when it’s clear the dumbass is in her 40’s!! She’s not foolin anyone-she looks dumb!!!
    She also let us know that she has snorted coke in a bathroom and off a model-she been involved in an orgy -she’s had sex on a private jet-sex with a pro athlete but she’s NEVER gotten a gift that cost 500 thousand dollars…or was it 50 thousand? I can’t remember b/c I was so distracted by that fact that Sandra kept giving her the side eye!!
    On the after show she spilled some wine down her totally opened shirt and looked so stupid trying to clean herself-she also said breast feeding was “gross” and her boobs are now 7 years old.

So — didn’t she claim in her NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER (told
      You doesn’t take much these days) that she brought another girl into bed with Eddie and her ?
      So does 3 ==orgy? Just saying — I feel like she said she did this before. I may have this made up in my head.
      JILL, head of STFU’s FanClub….. ??!

Bobble Head. 🙄

Ps I don’t BUY the laser hair thing on her face. I do LHR and it’s rarely done on the face. If anything, you do electrolysis or you wax

WTF does she have on her CHEEK to take out ?
      Even if she had hormonal issues – which I don’t think she does — hair doesn’t come out of your cheek.

So this leads me to believe either
      ▪️She’s lying and its that huge huge Mark on her face I noticed on her last year all season that she couldn’t cover up well enough
      ▪️Or: she’s actually doing LHR – on peach fuzz on her face. Which NO reputable place would do. So guess what JILL- she’s STUPID either way!
      #trust

• I run a MedSpa. I have done LHR on my face. Hundreds of our patients have too.

And you’re absolutely right- peach fuzz is called Vellus or Vellum and a laser cannot reach it. But any hair that you can pick up with your fingernails can be treated. That’s not typically on the cheeks but hey- shrug- maybe she’s a hairy girl.

But There is no way on God’s Green Earth you can physically have a burn that damages the nerve but does not scar the skin. No way. Just can’t happen.

I have only seen 3rd degree burns once or twice from LHR. Always from other facilities btw. There typically is hyper (extra) or hypo (loss of) pigmentation and nothing more.

Depending on the laser there are either ice packs used or a chiller applied to the skin just so there is no burn.

She is lying. Who knows why.

Lockjaw from blow jobs would be a far more likely explanation for her not being able to talk than any cosmetic procedure.

She’s so dumb.

and she has given how many reasons now for the slurred speech? Alcohol anyone? Nope I don’t think that was one of the excuses. But I do remember TMJ , allergies….

OMFG! WHAT ANOTHER SET OF ABSOLUTE LIES! She said she had jaw issues and that the dentist was doing treatments on her jaw for TMJ to get it corrected. She is PATHOLOGICAL in her lying!! The reason she changed her story is that someone checked out the dentist and he had never treated her for TMJ, he was a cosmetic dentist. The burns she claimed were from laser to treat melasma, not facial hair, which were both LIES, she had a laser chemical peel for wrinkles. OMG has she NOT heard of the internet and google, good f***n grief!

Brandi’s ponytail TH is so freaking hilarious! She looks like an idiot! That outfit?! Good god. All she needs in that shot is a lightpost and she’d be in business.

Bobble Head had to have her dad co-sign on her last car? From my very 1 st car to my current car I’ve never had to have my mom or anyone co-sign for me. 🙄

The ONLY reason she didn’t have to have a co-signor this time was she put more money down on the lease, and probably had to show them the check as collateral!

I can’t believe they took a measly $3000 deposit on a “six figure” car. Somebody else (Bravo) kicked in some bucks.

• IKR?? Seriously!!! I feel sorry for her, I really do. She is so immature and it is sad. See my heart is not completely frozen. I don’t want her on the show but what the hell will she do after this is over….it just is sad. She really is some need of therapy but she is that troublesome combination of stubborn AND stupid….that is always a hard one to help!

• You’re too sweet!
        FROZEN ❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️

Brandi – let it go ………

Did everyone see how Brandi couldn’t even watch the footage of Lisa with Lisa2 shopping together & becoming BESTIES? She turned away. Like it litralee made her uncomfortable.
        She could watch the three past HWs play the game on Brandi but not the Queen clearly moving on……
        Brandi, you in danger girl. You toast 🍞

• I think JillNTJ made a really good point the other day about it being a “real” friendship in Brandi’s little, confused mind and not so much “real” for The Queen… I am not too sweet, I am a horrible mean bitch however, that being said, I just know from watching my Mom and a lot of other women, how hard it is to get over the humiliation and pain of divorce. Most people don’t talk about it cuz they want to be strong and people get sick of hearing about it and so they have the self awareness to realize they should shut up about it…. Brandi has no self awareness at all, she thinks she does but she really is soooo stuck and immature. When I say it is sad, I mean in a pathetic way. She doesn’t know how to get “over it” and “let it go” and she doesn’t seem to want to figure out how…… I really think it would be awesome if at some point in this season one of the women says to her, “You can’t sit with us.” lol….

Yeah, that made whole thing made NO sense to me. Didn’t we see her BUYING her parents a car last season? And, Jill, I just recapped her latest podcast which posted just 4 days ago. If there is a new one, I’ll get on it.

37. Lady Chatterley says:

Oh, Stars, Stars, Stars…you had me in stitches! Vince Van Patten was my heart throb, as well. And I often wondered what happened to that cutie. 🙂

Oh, BTW, I’m pretty sure that poster of VVP was on my bedroom wall in, oh…1975, I’d say.

Now this is quite unfortunate….

39. VV, when you get a chance. Let me know what this is regarding …. I’ll sleuth on my own also

I this Brandi eventually will as well. If Kyle thinks Yofo is her friend, she’s being naive. I think Yofo is pretending to be a friend to Kyle but Yofo could careless about Kyle and Moe. #beneathme

She must be getting some heat on Social media and the Media.

Solid numbers. RHOBH pulled in 1.85 million viewers last night.

RHONY filming sighting. Tweeterer has more pics.

Good to see Lexi with her cousin. Carolina posted a pic with more cousins. I dislike Don Caro so, no linking her here.

#cuz

A post shared by lexi ioannou (@bohochicken) on

I still dislike Caro but read the comment she wrote on the pic. Interesting….

Brandis face looks like hell not just because of whatever she’s done to it-but because of the booze and probably lack of sleep, poor nutrition, stress, she’s maybe not maintaining her skin. After 40, the collegan doesn’t regenerate as much, the skin gets thinner. She’s a mess!!!!

Good morning everyone. TGIT. YES!! Happy Friday eve. It’s sooooo freakin cold out. Brrrrr. I decided to come in to the office instead of working at home to attend a retirement party. I should have rethunk that. 😉
    I heard this coming into work. Apparently Porsha has been dumped by the rich guy. Since the dumping she’s getting an opportunity to do some website where she will be making 50% of the income and it’s supposed to make her very rich. Since I’m AT work I don’t have time to do research so I’m not clear on this. Can someone take a stab at this info? Thks.
    Have a great day.

From TMZ.com

“Porsha Williams may have figured out a way to make millions of dollars … and it’s all because she got dumped by her sugar daddy.

We found out Porsha has been approached by SugarDaddyForMe.com, which offered to create a new website called PorshasSugarBabies.com, recruiting women like her who have their sights set on meeting really rich and mostly old dudes.

SugarDaddyForMe.com is the real deal, with 4.5 million members, so it would give Porsha a platform to create her own brand and keep 50% of the profits.

We broke the story … the ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta’ star got a reality check when her married mystery man pulled the plug on their relationship and also cut her financially.”

48. Jules says:

couple of things after watching BHs and the yacht.

First they did not pay for the yacht. It was used as advertisement for The Agency’s boat sales division. They needed Yo to join them so they could get it filmed.

And, it floors me when people don’t take their shoes off and leave them in the basket before boarding a yacht. I know the Umansky family has never yachted before but didn’t just one parent think to google it to find out how to act on a boat of that size. You see in the background one of the deckhands had to bring the basket up and collect all the shoes only after they had toured the boat with shoes on.