Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E13 “Let’s Make a Move” Recap at Lynnfam

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E13 “Let’s Make a Move”

by LADebra

logo (1)

There are 6 left. Back at camp, Natalie plays dumb and convinces Jon, Jaclyn and Missy that she got mixed up and voted Alec out by accident. Baylor knows Natalie wants Jon out. And Keith knows Natalie kept him to help get rid of Jon.

Outplay

The Reward Challenge: Divide into 2 teams and roped together, climb through a big pile of hay, over/under wooden poles, then untie a bucket, fill it with water and go over a mesh teeter totter, add enough water into a bucket to open a gate, lower the gate to the ground and run across to solve a puzzle. Keith, Missy and Jon win reward which is a Survivor style spa: shower, massage, and steak. Yum! And of course Jaclyn is upset she didn’t win and Jon did. And of course Jon give his spot to Baylor. And of course Natalie volunteers for Exile Island. Ugh.

reward13b
The Immunity Challenge: Before the challenge, Baylor and Missy bring Natalie a coconut shell of rice and she is ramotional saying 2 days on Exile is mentally and physically draining. And medical is called in to examine Missy’s sprained ankle (hurt in the reward challenge). The conclusion is it might be a fracture but only an x-ray would confirm, and that would mean pulling Missy from the game. Missy makes the decision to immobilize the ankle, and sit out the immunity challenge. The challenge is to hold two handles with your hands, while balancing on a teeter totter (what is up with all the wobbly teeter totters! is that even how you spell teeter totter?). There is a clay cylinder connected to this contraption and if it falls, you are out. Jaclyn is out. Baylor is out. And a big gust of wind takes out Keith. Natalie wins immunity!

Outwit
Jon and Jaclyn believe that Natalie can redeem herself since she won immunity and help them get Keith out. And Natalie is focused on getting Jon out – for her game and for revenge for Jeremy. Baylor tries to convince Missy that voting out Jon is best for their game but Missy is having a tough time going back on her word to Jon. So off to tribal and we will see who prevails!

Outlast
Jeff starts with Keith, asking him what can he do as the outsider. Keith makes a case that he is trustworthy. Famous last words by Jeff… if you want to make a big move, this would be a great time to do it. Missy is loyal to a fault, Jon and Jaclyn think this is in the bag, Natalie and Keith are going to shake things up! And the vote is tied!! Gotta love even numbers. Keith, Jaclyn and Jon all get 2 votes. Those three cannot vote. On day 35, in the second round Jon is voted out 3-0. Missy, Baylor and Natalie all vote Jon out in the final vote.

Next week is a two hour show and a 1 hour reunion.

ByeJon

voting13

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Survivor and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

176 Responses to Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E13 “Let’s Make a Move” Recap at Lynnfam

Thank you LADebra. I think Natalie’s big move just won her a million dollars. If she makes the final 3 – and I see no reason why she won’t – she’s got it. She’s the only one who has been playing at all. Some of the others might get a loved one’s vote, but she should sweep up the rest of them. Well played.

I think so too! I was thinking last night that without her twinnie she’s not so annoying! I really think Missy might end up going to the Jury, or leaving the game because of that foot. I don’t think Jaclyn can win, she has been too annoying. I think the jury has solid votes for Natalie, or maybe not for Natalie but against most of the others remains. I think she’s got it.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thank you for your recap, now I can watch in peace. Hehe I hope there’s no blindside for Natalie next. I also agree that if she can just make it to final 3, then it’s in the bag.

4. Jules says:

couple of things after watching BHs and the yacht.

First they did not pay for the yacht. It was used as advertisement for The Agency’s boat sales division. They needed Yo to join them so they could get it filmed.

And, it floors me when people don’t take their shoes off and leave them in the basket before boarding a yacht. I know the Umansky family has never yachted before but didn’t just one parent think to google it to find out how to act on a boat of that size. You see in the background one of the deckhands had to bring the basket up and collect all the shoes only after they had toured the boat with shoes on.

Well Jules I sure didn’t know that but if I’d seen the basket I would have asked what it was used for and used accordingly.

• Jules says:

you would have researched before leaving for the trip. I just know you would go prepared.

I didn’t know you were suppose to do that either and would not have even thought to research something like that. The thought would not have crossed my mind. Now I will be prepared. Did they do that when the NYC girls were on Ramona’s yacht? I don’t remember.

Even on that horrendous Below Deck fake show, the staff asks for the shoes before getting on that boat, since the real Captain and Real Staff are also on board with the fake staff they film. I would have been surprised that VileKyle et al were not informed of this prior to getting on the boat, but I wasn’t there, but I would have bet they were probably mailed or emailed a packet of do’s and don’ts on the yacht, just sayin

Why wouldn’t the crew just tell Kyle and her family to remove their shoes? Not everyone knows proper yacht etiquette. I certainly do not and wouldn’t even think about removing my shoes unless the crew mentioned it.

^^^^ I thought the same thing Jill said.

Exactly. Stand at the plank, collect the shoes and have flip flops or something ready! (I’m sure flip flops are ok) Customer service people! 😉

That is what I was also thinking, makes you wonder how many “takes” that they did that day on entering the yacht that somehow in one they forgot the shoes,

• The first thing YoYo did before she got on board was take her shoes off…

Good morning everyone. TGIT. YES!! Happy Friday eve. It’s sooooo freakin cold out. Brrrrr. I decided to come in to the office instead of working at home to attend a retirement party. I should have rethunk that. 😉
    I heard this coming into work. Apparently Porsha has been dumped by the rich guy. Since the dumping she’s getting an opportunity to do some website where she will be making 50% of the income and it’s supposed to make her very rich. Since I’m AT work I don’t have time to do research so I’m not clear on this. Can someone take a stab at this info? Thks.
    Have a great day.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Stay warm Powell and enjoy the party! 🙂 the other day I thought I heard Claudia Jordan on the morning show at 8, but when you mentioned she’s on at 9, then I think I dissed Super Cindy. Oops

• God only knows why I know this but here goes-

There is a dumbass “dating” website called SugarDaddiesRUs or some such f*ckery.

They have offered to start a “dating” website exclusively for Porsha called PorshasSugarBabiesRUs. Or something.

This way she can vet her next victim while making 50% of the profits off the inevitable prostition that will occur.

More like PimpsRUs.com.

I answered to Porsha question on the last blog>>>>

6. Jules says:

I was so happy to see Jon go. just wish his girlfriend would have gone last week. He really never considered that anyone else would win. Was way to vocal in trying to control how he was being seen by the jury and not self aware. God bless this little Jac she really expects things to be given to her. Think she thought for sure Jon would give her the spa day or Missy would give it up so she an Jon could go together. Do like that she seems more aware of what is going on but Jon dismisses her.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I hope that either Keith or Natalie take it at this point. Both have been playing the game exceedingly well.

I was happy to see Jon finally go. It is hysterical that Jacklyn has been ‘right’ in her assumptions about the others but Jon keeps ignoring her. Now he knows.

#WellIt’sTooLateBabyNowIt’sTooLate
      #WaitMyIdolsInMyOtherPants

Dina and Caroline are communicating again

• Veena (NMD) says:

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

PLEASE (prayer emoji) i hope that means she’s not back next season- in 2017 or whenever it’s back. Though i’m sure poor Andy will have to find a ‘friend’ for Tre to film with.

For their families sake this is a good thing! I heard, not sure if true, that the other siblings had a Family-intervention with DiabolicalDina to get her to see she was not only hurting their parents, and the rest of the family, but her daughter by being stupid and vengeful, because she wanted to “win” the war.

I don’t even get it. It was stupid. So what they didn’t want to leave. She did what she wanted and left. It doesn’t always have to be a “one for all” situation. You don’t always have to agree w/your family. Now Jac is whack so Dina should continue giving her the side eye. 😏

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi a Veena! Thanks for posting this. What is everyone’s opinion on this reunion? I feel like these people want NJ to continue so badly without Tre that they’ve decided it was time to make peace–eye roll. If Dina decides to film the next season with Unstable-Jac, then she’s stupid.

I heard after Thanksgiving when all the Manzo’s were together, with the exception of DiabolicalDina that their “other” siblings that do not appear on the show had an “intervention” with her to get her to stop the nonsense, for their parents and families sake, and especially Lexi who is missing out on seeing her cousins because her mother is being a spoiled brat.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Well it’s nice that they’ve made some sort of peace. Good for Lexie that she joined them and it looks like they had a nice time.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

cool info Trex!
          She’s sooooooo annoying

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m not sure if I’ll ever watch New Jersey again. I didn’t watch last season and didn’t miss it. None of them interest me. For their families sake, I’m glad Dina and Caroline are communicating. I somehow doubt Teresa will exit prison and be willing or mentally able to start filming immediately – she’s going to need a transition period, so they’ll have to figure out this show without her or shelve it for a long long time.

• Jules says:

Have nothing for this family. Wished the lot of ’em would all go away.

• Wow. How authentic.

(May-jor eye roll)

I’m sure that presenting a united front to get another season of RHONJ while Teresa “away” in the pokey had nothing to do with this.

The spirit if the season must be the only motivating factor.

8. T-Rex says:

Glad Jon is out, but it irks me to no end that Baylor and her PlasticFakeAssMommaMissy are still in the game! I am rooting for Keith, he has somehow managed to stay alive, and if he can strategically win immunity next week, I think he makes it to the final three, we shall see!

• Veena (NMD) says:

He doesn’t seem strategic to me. I suppose he could get some votes if he made it to the end – aside from his son of course. Natalie should target him next.

See now, I would target Baylor and her PlasticFakeAssMommaMissy first, but that’s me

• Jules says:

I would target Keith because he is so strong in challenges. He doesn’t seem to know anything about survivor the game. remember when he didn’t know that the firemen could stick together as a side alliance? I think he would win if he got to the final because the jury would vote out of spite. Sadly think Natalie goes next.

Natalie is playing, and I think she will target Keith – thinking if she keeps Baylor and Jaclyn they split votes on the jury and she wins! Just MHO, and I hardly ever get it right lol.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I think Keith will be gone unless he goes on an immunity tear. If he does, then Jaq and Natalie will go because mom and daughter will vote together. Natalie is shockingly good at challenges – I’ve got my fingers crossed for her.

Apparently Bravo refuses to pick up first class tickets for the Vanderpump Rules bunch (when they fly to NY for WWHL??) but they are making 5k an episode now – as opposed to 5k a season for their first year. That’s really not much- but it is good acting experience.

Not to mention they are getting ooodles of FREE publicity from the show, plus making money off appearances and gigs outside the show! Like it was pointed out in the article these fame-whores are bartenders and wait staff, if they don’t like it, then there’s the proverbial door honey, because there are probably other folks lined up to take your job!

$5 grand an epi to start ridic rumors, sleep w/each other & have stupid fights is pretty good.

ATL producer Carlos King pens open letter about Black Female reality stars –

Carlos King, executive producer of Real Housewives of Atlanta and Hollywood Divas, answers his critics.

I often get asked the question, “Do you have any guilt for perpetuating negative stereotypes of Black women on reality television?” And my answer is always a simple: No. I then always ask myself if my white counterparts get asked the same question, and I highly doubt they do, so why the double standard?
    I am beyond blessed to have worked on two of the top reality shows in the history of the world; I executive produced Love & Hip Hop and I am currently the executive producer of The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Please take a look at my reality as a Black gay executive producer in Hollywood, and in doing so I hope that you’ll come to understand the difference between being transparent and being stereotypical. Too often individual behavior is implied as a direct reflection for an entire race of people and justified as a stereotype. This is an unfair double standard that I must address.
    I don’t agree that Real Housewives of Atlanta, Love & Hip Hop or any show that predominantly stars Black women is perpetuating any negative stereotypes. I think it’s unfortunate that when it comes to this minority group of Black women, they are held to this image and standard of positivity and have to hold themselves in a certain light when the basis of being a reality star is being transparent and showing your imperfections, showing who you are as a woman navigating through life and trying to survive like everyone else. I think it’s so interesting that as it pertains to Black people, every single thing that we do, we have to make sure that we’re representing everyone in our culture and are not allowed to represent ourselves and who we are as individuals.
    I think there’s beauty in imperfection. I think there’s beauty in looking at yourself on the screen and saying to yourself, Wow that may have not been the smartest decision, but at the end of the day it was my decision, and I own that. When it comes to white reality stars, no one says, “Look at Kyle Richards on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, she misrepresents us.” Or, “Oh my gosh, look at Snooki on Jersey Shore, she makes Italians look bad.” I think that when it comes to the Black race, we give each other such a harder time, which is totally unfair because we fight for equality and being seen in the same light as others. But when we are awarded those same opportunities, we tend to be much more critical of one another. The amazing women that you see on screen have courageously shared their everyday reality with the world, and just like everyone else, they are entitled to make mistakes and have a bad day. That is not reflective of them being stereotypical in a negative way; it’s reflective of them being human.
    While I think it’s important for mainstream America to see the very diverse representations of human beings that make up our world, we should be very mindful that not everyone on television is the designated spokesperson or example for their race. When you think of a show like Scandal, the show isn’t about a Black woman who’s having an affair with the white president of the United States. I think Scandal is about a Black woman who’s trying to navigate life by balancing her job, her relationship with her father and her coworkers, and just balancing being a woman who’s at the top of her game and one who sometimes makes unfortunate decisions.
    I see it as Shonda Rhimes doing an excellent job at telling all of these amazing, interesting stories in such a compelling way that you don’t even think of race when you watch her shows. I think when it comes to mainstream America, they just want to be entertained.
    At the end of the day, this is a very lucrative business and when you look at the ratings of these [reality] shows, you’ll see that they are a very in-demand television product. This is the reason that you’re seeing more African-American ensemble shows on television because cable networks have started to take notice and say, “Wait a second, there’s a demographic out here that really wants to see content starring Black females.” Black people are really interested in seeing a reflection of themselves on television and not only that, white folks like to see us, too.
    For those who seem to speak poorly of these shows, I ask them to look at the reality of the ground that these shows have broken, the jobs they create and the opportunities they have created for us in Hollywood. For instance, Real Housewives of Atlanta paved the way for African-Americans to have more ensemble reality shows that reflect our culture. Without RHOA you would not have Love & Hip Hop, Hollywood Divas and the like. And let’s be crystal-clear: RHOA single-handedly changed the game when it came to Black women on reality television. This show has definitely set a very lucrative trend in television, and as long as RHOA is the No. 1 show on Bravo and continues to break records, you will see more Black female ensemble shows being created.
    Being a Black gay man, I have my share of hardships and turmoil that I go through, but I like to look at the positives. The truth of the matter is that I’m able to really follow my passion and produce shows about women. I love telling a woman’s story. I want to do with reality television what Aaron Spelling did with dramatic series such as Dynasty, 90210 and Melrose Place. That’s my gift and being in the presence of so many women has definitely helped me to understand them more.
    Women are crazy, but they are entertaining and crazy…in a good way. This is why we love watching them have debatable conversations on television. I remember talking to my Hollywood Divas cast, and I told them that nothing excites me more than to see women debate. Let me be clear: there’s a distinct difference between debating and arguing. I don’t have to see women fighting or getting physical with one another. That does nothing for me personally or professionally. However, there’s something about myself and my audience that just loves to watch these fascinating women debate and have a heated discussion.
    It is my sincere hope that these women will be recognized for their unprecedented achievements in television and not be held to a standard that the average person can’t live up to. Their reality is just that — their reality. They should be applauded for being open to sharing their lives with millions of people and not looked down upon as negative or stereotypical simply for being human.

• Long ass letter that basically says nope, not sorry for my misogyny.

Black women or white women- hate ’em all while I laugh my way to the bank.

Here Here! I am all for my GAY Bff’s , love them all, but why is this author making a big old deal that he was writing this and doing everything from a gay man’s perspective. Why not just as a person involved with the show. IS he saying that for a gay black man the behaviour by these fame-whore reality folks is justified??

• He’s supposedly answering the question that no one ever asked which is do reality shows like RHOA and those HipHop Love reality shows depict black women in a negative light.

He whines that no one ask Kyle Richards about the image if white women vs. someone like Nene gets asked about the image if black women in reality tv.

It’s particularly disingenuous in the face of the political and racial landscape that has protesters shutting down highways.

No matter which side you come down on the issues- I think anyone can agree that when the National Guard is being called on to keep order we got some bigger challenges than whether or not Kenya brought a bullhorn to a prescripted reunion show.

Puh-leeze.

Ridiculous attempt at relevancy.

gimmeabreakwoodja

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

um…..
      people ALWAYS criticized the Jersey shore girls for bad representing Italian-Americans- especially as most of that cast was not even Italian-American!!!

If he was exec producer and is not into ‘GETTING PHYSICAL’ – was he EP when Porsha the Animal came out to play at the reunion last year? Or did he come on after that?
      What about the woman who climbed on a table on some show on VH1 to fight another woman– ? Is that the show he worked on?

…. whatever
      …. bye

Good Grief remember when SheByShereeBrokeAssNoClass tried to snatch the hair off of KimZ’s head! The Brawling that went down two seasons ago, the brawling that has apparently gone down with the Married to Medicine ladies, etc. The ladies of Hot-Lanta sure do like to get physical, so not sure how his argument flies, because comparing them to BHills where so far no one really has placed “hands” on anyone is not a good one. However the JoiseyGirls have gotten rough with each other, crap ConvictFelonTeresa took a shot at MzAndy trying to get to another Ho-wife! That would have been a better comparison, although then they would be comparing the Hot-Lanta ladies to convicted Felons and I am sure they wanted to avoid that.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

Oh yeah, how could i forget TRE…. gosh with so much going on with her in her life i forgot about her ~physical~ past.
          You’re right Rexy

• Amber...Real Wife says:

BevHills ‘HAD NOT’ gotten physical because handlers were able to intervene. Kyle wanted to kick the shit outta Kim in the limo but was stopped. Brandi and Kyle almost got into it on S2 party Brandi threw at LindaThompson’s house. Now this season Brandi’s going to slap LaVanderpump, push Kyle and there looks like a whole lotta wine tossing and glass breaking by the other women coming up as well. Lets not forget BabyBH were Stassi slapped Kirsten and the SUR staff males have fought SEVERAL times.

What always ‘annoys’ me is the quickness that the term ‘ghetto’ is used for Atlanta to describe the same aggression we’ve seen in BeverlyHills. Porsha has been called that and far worse for ‘dragging’ Kenya by the hair yet Stassi round housed slapped Kristen via Siberia and no one called her ghetto, an animal or demanded she be fired.

There is a double standard. Bad behavior is only called ghetto in Atlanta. Black viewers want their Black reality personas to behave as role models as their representatives and White viewers don’t see White reality personas as their representatives at all.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I thought the slap from Stassi was just much more aggressive compared to any of the violence I’ve seen on housewives. IMO. Excluding NJ of course. 🙂

Amber,how’s your friend doing?

• Amber...RealWife says:

Well Mel as can only be expected… she’s on a honeymoon phase. SMH Last time she visited she was canoodling with him on the sofa, then she left riding on the back of the bike he purchased against her wishes. The facebook posts continue and her fans keep saying that she’s their inspiration and there is hope for them if she can find happiness. Nauseating really.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

i dont watch VPR but that Stassi situation is very very terrible; i remember hearing about it and just being shocked. That + Teresa of NJ seem situations where since they were ‘breakout’ stars of their respective series, >>>> Bravo/Andy wouldn’t want to do anything to take them out. Seems to me, at least.

Kyle and Kim/ Brandi & Kyle – whoa…. I never saw those either so i can’t comment.

Yeah to see the upcoming ‘slaps’ and glass throwing on the shi shi shi BH is going to be very interesting. There should be an op-ed on this on Huff Post or something. It’s quite an interesting reality quandary.

I see your points! (and yes, I do call Porsha the worst names available but that’s just me– not sure of anyone else)
            Brandi is ratchet.com as we see from all her everyday basic behavior. Trash trash trash.

• Amber...RealWife says:

When Teresa stalked Danielle, chased her and caused pandemonium at that fashion show her behavior could only be described as trashy and animalistic.. Brandi is trash and while she’s been threatening in the past she seems to have gotten physical this season. Will the viewers call for her head on a platter even if LaVanderpump doesn’t fall to the floor from the slap?

Yup Snooki and friends were criticized saying they don’t rep Italian Americans, JS should be ashamed, & MTV lost some sponsors.
        I get some of what he’s saying but I’m sorry , AT L – has arguing, sometimes they’ve had wig pulling and ladies too much up in each other’s personal space; Love & Hip Hop, Basketball Wives has a lot of fighting. So these shows look like Angry black women and that can look to other people that that is how black women interact. So Mr. ATL EP has blinders on when it comes to that aspect.
        Real Housewives is the Pioneer of women ensembles on reality tv and ATL was the Pioneer for all the other black women ensemble reality shows like he said. All in all there have been some positives and some negatives.

Brandi did an interview with HuffPost-it was dreadful-she hates everyone -and it seems she may have lied about a role in a TV show that she said was written for HER….

She most absolutely LIED, and my producer friend out there emailed me asap to state that normally shows don’t respond to this kind of stuff, since folks out in LA LA land don’t like to “call out” or “piss off” actors they may have to work with in the future, but that the CW Production team and writers for this show are LIVID, that she claimed the part was written for her! In fact the minute someone was alerted to this interview they IMMEDIATELY contacted HuffPO, to print their response, again, you don’t hear of this stuff ever happening. Careful THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIAR-MORON-STFUBrandi, because there is MOST CERTAINLY a “blackball” system out there, and you are facing squarely towards that, if you continue to spews these kind of lies!! MzAndy and Bravo may be okay with your nonsense, but producers in LA don’t cotten to this sort of thing! Ask TheLunaticZarin how that worked out for her after she lied to get meetings out in LA and got found out she lied to get them!!

• Right. Because I always think “what a virgin!” whenever I see Brandi.

Delusions of grandeur.

Wadda clown.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

she did clarify to her new BFF Sandra Bernhard 😆 what ‘parts’ of her she has fixed. So in her mind… she may be!
        Reminds me, i have to watch the after show….

That Virgin show just got nominated for stuff. It’s been quite acclaimed since it started. I wish that damn channel would put it on DEMAND. i missed it.
        The main star declined a role on Devious Maids because she didn’t want to perpetuate negative stereotypes of Hispanic/ Latin women roles …. (ties into the open letter above)…..

12. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

Jill FYI you’re not invited to my big YACHTING party i’m having next year. Sorry girl

— now i actually understand why there are shoes called ‘boat shoes’ …. I need to #getwise
    #getaYacht

Wait-why am I not invited?? The shoes? Wtf!!! I will be there BAREFOOT!!!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

Girl you still shilling those LEMONS!! lololololololol
        When did she pose like that with 4000 lemons- she’s WACK.

ok, i’ll see if i get any declines- i may be able to squeeze you in- to a double bedroom – one that smells -like when Kelly KB and Sonja had on Ramona’s yacht. 😉

Get a pedicure.

My feet will be looking FAB girl -don’t you worry!!
          I’m going to ditch the lemons and use Brandi’s busted photo from Daily Mail..hahaahhaa

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

Hey, how is the working out going? You’re getting ready for Mexico right?

So you’ll look extra fab for the YachtTrip2015 as well! 😆

Pindy’s pic of BBBB is cray-cray

My working out was going great-and then it went downhill-this month is so crazy I decided to get back on track after Christmas. I can’t wait to start again-I felt so good and now I feel like a lazybones!! I’m determined to look extra fab for the #YachtTrip2015-especially now that I know NOT to wear shoes!!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

i just -I x100 🌯 x 30

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

um, why did this not post correctly?

i was saying- i’m just so glad we have this trip to look forward to in 2015….

and for you to enjoy December– many drunky smokes to be had— hence the emojis.

#jankedcomputer

sososo happy that Jon got voted off!! just wish I had been able to see the episode, so thank you so much for the blog!! – I know strategically it would be better to vote off Keith next, as he is very good at challenges, but knowing me, I would go after Missy – she just annoys me to no end, with Baylor a very close second – hope to see Keith and Natalie in the final three – almost forgot Jac – what does that tell you? she is absolutely more aware of what was really goin on than Jon was, but given how very little Jon was aware, I’m not sure that is saying much –

I was surprised that after Missy claimed over and over and over not to go against Jon and how she is loyal to a fault – and then she voted against Jon. I know there are strategies and such, it’s a game, but it just didn’t make sense to me for some reason. She didn’t have to and he would still be gone. She shot herself in the foot..or ankle..she doesn’t stand a chance anyway. How the heck Baylor and Missy made it this far seems so far fetched….was that all due to Jon protecting them?

Props to Natalie for pulling that off (the patiently planned exit of Jon) and for doing so well in this game without her twin….safe to say those two did everything together in life…so she had to reach deeper, I think than most folks separated from loved ones. If Natalie gets rid of Keith, she will win.
    I’m so happy they will do a usual day (on Wednesday) finale…I always disliked the Sunday finale.
    Thank you ladebra.

• Technically she voted for Jaclyn…and I was thinking in the revote that she would vote for Jon but PBB pointed out that only Natalie and Baylor needed to vote for Jon it would be 2-1….she is so smart, lol. So technically she can say she never voted for Jon…

Technically she voted for Jon also based on the chart (above) so what you’re saying is if Jeff only showed 2 votes, you think Missy can lie about this to Jaclyn (or Jon) when and if it comes up…

• Princess Pindy says:

I didnt see a showing of the third vote, at the e d they showed who voted The first vote…..she might be too dumb to lie… or maybe she didnt vote for him, I dont know where the chart comes from but if it is Wikipediait can be wrong because I have changed Wikipedia when it was wrong about Project Runwaythat’s what we princesses like to do at night change Wikipedia

I typed a reply and it ATE it. Got a message that said “sorry we can’t post your comment” ANYWAY as I said…….it’s nice to bet these tidbits to know the secret nightlife of a Princess. I thought the chart was from CBS because wouldn’t they be the only ones to know who voted for who – as that’s not entirely revealed to viewers on TV. Ladebra, confirm if you see this, because I can not find the chart on CBS mobile site…but I can not find a lot of stuff on mobile sites. I don’t think it’s the chart on wiki though. I forgot the other thing I said. I’ve had trouble posting all day it take dedication – or insanity to keep trying.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Lol I just saw your picture. I thought it was Freddie Kruger! Why would anyone pose like that after a chemical peel?

15. Thank you LADebra for the recap. I get so nervous during the voting…still after all these years..why, because soooo many stupid people play on Survivor!!!! lol!! And yet another idiot leaves camp with an immunity idol, UNLESS he gave it to Jaclyn to hold….(doubt it) I think that Missy has to go next because she and Baylor can team up their vote…..and Jaclyn is going to be pissed so that should be interesting. Keith is good in the challenges but I would want to take him and Jaclyn to the finale cuz they hasn’t really played the game at all. Natalie has shown guts and strength. So less annoying without her sister!!! But she might get screwed…..
    PBB said, “I would never vote you off but I know you would vote me off.” and I said, “Yep, it it meant getting farther I would.”…. ¯(ツ)/¯

I’m really surprised Kim got seconds place.

Noelle Reno’s fiancé died in a horrible accident. I am surprised that NONE of her castmates tweeted condolences. Must be a British etiquette thing or who knows I found that odd.

WOW! That is very odd, unfortunately looks like it’s being listed as a suicide(from UK sites), not an accident as of today, but still you would think that the cast would say something.

• In the UK Daily News- they said he had contacted police- Scotland Yard? That he was being threatened by Russian gangsters- that he owed them a lot of $$$.

Could it be they’re all being told not to tweet or say anything?

Because that’s just too heartless to be normal. when Russell committed suicide cast members put aside their differences to offer condolences.

Odd tho.

Oh! and that Jon had the stupid idol in his pocket, I meant to make a point of that earlier. I swear have there not been 4 people voted out with an idol in their pocket this season? Maybe I exaggerate…

Jaclyn is going to be pissed! It’s been weird watching her because she looks so very much like a friend I lost contact with in our 20’s…I can’t help but wonder if this is her daughter?! What a trip.

I have liked this season with the exception of these 3656 idols this season! Good Grief, who hasn’t had one!

I agree. You know, they just don’t have it too rough on this show anymore. Seems like they have several articles of clothing that appear to be clean. None of them seem to have lost too much weight…..but I think I have only seen them eat rice(?) … maybe a fish?

Not that I want them to starve, but they ARE making it easier on contestants and it shows. I really wish they would get back to having to build a fire at some point. Build a raft and go across a small body of water with it. Send them out on expedition to find something and or arrive at a designated pickup. Seems like they just lay around camp until there is a challenge.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Tartsy! I thought it was ridiculous that when one of the tribes only had a little rice that Jeff came to save them with an entire bag of rice. Really?! This is Survivor and they may have to starve a little. The reward challenges should be a glass of ice water and some brown rice nothing more. I see them all sun kissed and healthy looking. Um, this is Survivor! They should looked like Tom Hanks in Cast Away. IMO

Hey Foxy! I don’t even think Natalie has lost any weight! And you might have noticed the bug bites are only in the beginning and then mysteriously it’s not a problem for anyone as the game goes on.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Well there’s no way anyone can lose weight if they’re constantly eating buffalo wings and washing it down with booze. Lol

Having troubles typing in the damn comment box and I’m NOT even on my phone! 😡

Ummmm who let Drunky off her leash???

Rut-Ro Shaggy! DrunkOTis THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIAR-MORON-STFUBrandi starting her weekend a bit early! I am sure some handler just went “OMFG I left her alone for two seconds to go pee and she went all BSC on twatter again, oyvey”

She can’t be controlled…she’s a free spirit..a breath of fresh air…truth cannon…
        She’s so dumb

Oh and 3G’s a month is a horrible deal from the calculators I used at my local dealership, as I noted yesterday with her crappy credit she got probably a crappy deal. Oh and you don’t have own an actual HOME you idiot, so why not treat your kids to a stable homelife, lots of folks running around in six year old cars!

Okay. So she makes a $3,000 down payment every month. She’s so dumb!

I see her updated Twitter pic and header – it’s very nice! However, she kept that first line of her bio the same “I’m a great mother and friend”. Maybe she is capable of being a great mother and friend, but really WHO in their right mind says they are “great” when writing a bio?! 🙄

I think one of her twitter Brandiacs did the header for her-they are all trying to help her clean up her image by telling her not to tweet with the “haters” and to remember that NBC is watching…they are some pretty sick people!! They also remind each other to not engage with Leann Rimes-it’s so insane and I can’t look away for the whole sick scene!!! It’s fascinating…

So many lies. She had previously stated that she was with women sexually ONLY as a threesome and only kissed and now she says she has been women alone – implying sex. She’s not straight but not lesbian – but never ever identifies as bisexual. Such a joke. All for attention…and I guess it’s working because here I am talking about her spewing nonsense. 🙄

She’s so dumb…

her long hair looks fake and horrible

• I hate when a “celebrity” appropriates a lifestyle or a culture to get attention.

Figure it all out on your own time,

She did say she was a “waist up” lesbian. Don’t ask me when, I think it was in her book? Anyway-all I can think of is this:

🎶Sometimes men love women, and sometimes men love men. Then there are bisexuals, though some just say they’re kidding themselves. La-la-la-la-la-la.🎶

I think so, Exit! She was trying real hard in the past to convey she was just kissing or with a woman ONLY in the presence of a man (Eddie)…this video contradicts what was previously said. And of course she never ever identifies her “label”.

I think she is entirely straight and always have thought that! She’s trying to be someone she’s not. The more things change the more they are the same.

HUGE windstorm going on here. I have tomorrow’s blog on autopost for 6 am west coast. If I don’t have power – someone please post a link. It is HOWLING outside.

I saw that on the news – I hope everything will stay intact, the sustained winds are high enough without the gusts!

🚨🚨🚨Jill got some love from Lisa R! 🚨🚨🚨

29. California35 says:

TexasT ~ yeah she has tone it down, and actually less
    Eye make up (or is it just eyeliner) can give a younger look. I do remember back on the first season before everyone got glammed, she didn’t wear eye liner.

So maybe this is her usual look when not on the show (and parties).

31. NYPost is saying Betheny’s tattoo pictured above is a temporary tattoo applied by her daughter.

Oh and that she causing drama.

Be careful what you wish for! 💦💦💦