Vanderpump Rules “Kiss and Tell” Recap at Lynnfam

Vanderpump Rules

“Kiss and Tell” – by HydrangeaHussy

We begin this week Katie and Other tom.  She’s curling his hair for an audition in which he needs “funky” hair.  Stassi notes that they are a “different kind of couple.”  Other Tom announces that he has been asked to help bartend at Pump for a busy night.  He’s nervous how the staff will treat him since he had a panic attack during his first shift.  Katie brings up the brunch with the boys.  Stassi agrees that Katie had the right to bring up the rumors that Jax was spreading.  She thinks that Jax is just trying to ruin Katie’s life because he doesn’t like her.  Katie also tells Stassi that Kristen attempted to have a conversation with her after work.

Over at Scheana’s, Kristen and Scheana are discussing Katie and Other Tom.  Kristen maintains that Katie motorboated a random guy.  They agree that Katie and Other Tom don’t have the perfect relationship that they pretend to.  Kristen clearly misses her BFF.  She wishes that Katie would follow their matching tattoos and “let it be.”  Scheana says that Stassi will never let Kristen and Katie be friends again.   Kristen wants to meet with Stassi to clear the air, so they can move forward in a civilized manner.  Stassi is at Katie and Other Tom’s when she gets the message.  She just happened to have her phone out and sitting on the couch beside her, and be looking right at it.  She is shocked, but is hoping for an apology from Kristen.

Lisa is hosting a Frontier Magazine party at Pump for the 50 gay mayors in the US.  Tom and Other Tom arrive to help bartend.  Lisa tells them that she actually needs them to pass trays, which the guys say is at the bottom of the barrel and insulting.  They agree to do it if Jax participates.  Later on, Jax agrees.

Stassi and Kristen meet for a glass of wine.  It’s very awkward.  Stassi isn’t over Kristen sleeping with Jax and continually lying about it.  She also isn’t over Kristen spreading rumors about Katie.  Kristen begins by apologizing for sleeping with Jax, in a roundabout kind of way.  Stassi appreciates the apology, but brings up Kristen’s vendetta against Katie and Other Tom.  Kristen says that cheating rumors have been spreading about both of them, and that she doesn’t have anything against them.  She tells Stassi that the rumors began with Jax and Scheana.  Kristen doesn’t understand why she is punished for cheating when everyone else is cheating too.  Stassi notes that, although Kristen claims to know that Katie and Other Tom cheated, she did not see anything and is only repeated rumors.  She doesn’t think that Jax is a very reliable source of information.  I have to agree with that.  I wouldn’t believe a word that came out of that compulsive liar’s mouth.  But that’s just me.

Jax is back at the therapist’s.  He first points out his new nose.  He then tells her that he watched “The Green Mile,” which taught him that its ok for a big, muscular guy to have feelings and help people.  What in the world is he talking about?  He then spins the brunch to make himself look like a good friend for telling his friend about Katie’s cheating.  He thinks that they are headed down the Tom/Kristen road and wants to help Other Tom get out before it gets that bad.

Stassi tells Katie about her drink with Kristen.  Stassi says that Kristen isn’t upset that Stassi will never be her friend again, but that she still wants to be friends with Katie.  She repeats that Kristen is merely spreading rumors that Jax and Scheana have told her.  She tells Katie that Jax is telling people that Other Tom kissed and slept with two girls in Vegas.  Katie doesn’t believe it.  This sounds really familiar.  Can’t they find a new story line?  Stassi doesn’t think that Other Tom is a cheater, but notes that his friends aren’t good people and may be dragging him down.  Katie wants to confront Jax and Scheana.  Kristen wants Jax to own his statements, but he denies saying Other Tom slept with someone.  He is backpedaling now that the blame is falling on Kristen for the rumors.  What a liar!

Katie confronts Jax.  He doesn’t want to talk to her.  She asks why he hates her, which he denies.  Jax denies spreading rumors about Other Tom.  He says that he never said that Other Tom slept with someone in Vegas.  He tells Katie to talk to Kristen, who enjoys meddling in other’s business, completely throws Kristen under the bus.  I have to wonder why anyone is friends with this guy.  Katie clocks out early and finds Kristen outside.  Kristen tells Katie and Kristina that she heard the rumors from Jax and Scheana.  Katie doesn’t need to believe either Kristen or Jax, they are both liars.  Scheana joins the party.  She admits to saying that Katie motorboated a guy because she saw it.  Katie wants everyone to stay out of her business, but Kristen says that they were in her business last year.  If Katie cheated on Other Tom, it still isn’t as bad as Kristen sleeping her best friend’s boyfriend.

Other Tom comes to Sur to talk to Katie.  She does not believe that he would cheat on her.  I bet we find out differently!  Katie gives him the rundown on Kristen and Stassi’s meeting.  He denies sleeping with someone in Vegas, but admits that he did kiss someone.  He tells her that it was over a year ago and it was after one of their fights.  Other Tom takes full responsibility for his actions.  Now Katie doesn’t know if he slept with someone.  He keeps saying that he isn’t a cheater, but he did cheat.  Katie wants Other Tom to talk to Jax because they are friends.  He seems to realize that Jax wants to break them up.  That took him long enough.

Other Tom asks Jax to come outside to talk.  He should know that Jax isn’t going to admit anything.  He is immediately defensive when he sees Katie.   Jax denies talking badly about their relationship, though he has constantly talked about Katie to everyone.  Other Tom doesn’t stand up for his girlfriend.  He just moves Jax out of the situation.  Jax has followed his typical MO, deny, argue, and accuse, to get out of the situation.  The next day, Other Tom visits Jax at home.  He asks if Jax told Kristen anything about Vegas and Jax admits it.  He tells Other Tom that Katie is a bad person and that it took it upon himself to break them up.  Why is Other Tom still standing there?  Just leave!  Jax is not your friend!  Jax tells Other Tom that he completely understands what he’s done to Other Tom, but is really sorry for it.  He admits telling Kristen that Other Tom slept with someone else.  Other Tom is rightfully angry, but forgives him in the end.

The next day, at Pump, Other Tom tells Tom that Jax admitted to spreading rumors.  Tom can’t believe he would do that.  I can!  Other Tom isn’t going to hold a grudge, though I think that he should in this case.  Maybe not hold a grudge, but at least cut off the “friendship.”  The guys change into the tight pink shirts and begin passing around trays of food.  Lisa is pleased with the party.  Elaine, from Miami, is there.  Jax is doing more drinking than passing drinks.  He’s like a whiny child.

The girls have gathered at Stassi’s for pizza, wine, and girltalk.  Stassi can’t believe that Other Tom would cheat on Katie.  She also can’t understand why Jax is fighting with girls.  She doesn’t think that Other Tom should be friends with people who would spread rumors about Katie.  Katie went home the night before and the girls are surprised.  Kristina thinks that Katie will eventually learn that Other Tom’s cheating was more than a kiss.  They want Katie to stand up for herself and not just forgive him immediately.  Katie says that she and Other Tom had a very honest conversation, which they hadn’t done in a while.  She wonders if Other Tom will ever want to marry her and wants him to get his life together.  Other Tom arrives with flowers.  We’ll see what happens next time!

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules. Bookmark the permalink.

130 Responses to Vanderpump Rules “Kiss and Tell” Recap at Lynnfam

Good morning everyone 😀 Hope all of you will be safe in unusually bad weather.

“What was he talking about?” Poor Jax, if only he knew. Thanks for the recap HydrangeaHussy. I hope all is going well for you. 😀

Gooood morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫 🙌🙌🙌🙌 Hip Hop Hurray!!! 😄
    It’s bright and sunny. Thank goodness we dodged a big snow yesterday afternoon. Just got a sprinkling. Don’t work to hard and have a great day. 😉

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Those idiots valued nothing but money.

Fabulous picture of Trinny though. I miss What Not to Wear.

It is wild, no?! I was telling hubs about the death and Scot’s background and questioning (as I did when the news broke) why it was not considered suspicious. Really? I guess this will be my word of the day 😉 anyhow, hubs contends if Scotland Yard says nothing suspicious about the death that SY will stand firm on that (as they are) regardless what is exposed in the media. Specifically SY has no desire to deal with what took Scot’s life.

I guess if they’ve concluded it’s not a murder they have other fish to fry.
        Friends saying it’s no way he committed suicide can say that about the Scott they know, but to me it seems like a person who commits suicide is not the person that their loved ones and friends knew.
        I always think of suicide as a selfish act and I especially do when its suicide because of lost wealth/financial. These men were wealthy before and they could have been wealthy again. It seems obvious they had a knack for making money.

I would bet they end up ruling this one a suicide as well, since the others were classified as such, and now the rumor mills are ALL starting saying that his ex-wife had hired PI’s to look for this “missing” money and that Noelle may have left him, etc. It’s just a sad situation for all involved though.

It’s kinda crazy.

And while Jax was giving his therapist this line of bull the therapist was sitting there w/her mouth open and saying WTF right? And Jax is how old? Peter, Jax and Kristen are the oldest cast members but Peter is the only responsible and mature one. Lisa clearly cast these nimrods for their looks.

OMIB thks for giving us the 411 on Porsha’s upcoming website pimpsrus.com. Hahaha 😆😆 That’s a good one you came up with.
    What is this girl thinking? I bet Kordell is like “damn I’m so happy I dodged that bullet”. Porsha is what they call wilding out. Tsk Tsk Tsk. I wonder what her mom thinks about this?

Andy will be on Rachael Ray. Carrie Underwood is on looking so cute in her pregnancy.

LOL watching ATL epi 1. Apollo said when he gets out of jail he’s not going into an apartment, not going to be w/o a car. That Phadera has been selfish throughout their marriage. He hasn’t been selfish. Hmmm. He’s supposed to be seeking alcohol and substance abuse treatment in prison. I sure hope he sees a psychiatrist too cuz he needs to learn what being selfish means & he needs to come down to earth and come to the reality of what he shall come back to when he’s out of prison.

Powelly, he is a “career” criminal, and unless he gets himself an education behind bars, and some serious mental help, he will come out the same way he came out of prison the first time, looking for an easy way to “score a buck”, even if it entails illegal activities. This is the same yabboo that said spending 8k at a strip club for an evening was “no big deal”. I don’t think that Phaedra is selfish in wanting her husband to earn his “own” living and not be living off her money either, but what did she expect when she married a man that was five minutes out of Prison the first time.

Yup. ITA. Too bad the feds can’t get that 8 grand per visit back from those strippers and the club. 😀 He probably will get out and start a new scheme. It’s sad. He’s so into fitness he could get his certification and be a trainer. Good personal trainers make pretty darn good money.

He is now a two-time Felon, one more strike and it’s possibly LIFE, at the very least you have to spend 100% of your time for the offense, no time off, no parole. Georgia, like Florida has the 3 strikes rule, which I personally feel at times is too harsh, it should be on a case by case basis, not an across the board issue. So I agree, he could spend the next 5 1/2 years(that’s the time he MUST do), and take college courses, take some business courses, take some physical training courses, so he can have a career when he does get out. If he goes right back into visiting strip clubs, hanging out with his old pals, his unfortunate outcome will be seeing his boys grow up as a guest of the Prison system. If he put his mind to it, he could be the poster boy of what to do “right” after all of this

I don’t know what she expected, but I think what she was thinking was “He knocked me up, so he’ll have to marry me. I need a husband to explain this baby to my mother!”

I bet that’s what she did too. Being the “Southern Belle” and all. But even Southern Bells in the 40s, 50s and 60s got knocked up out of wedlock. And she’s wasn’t a teen. Like they like to say, “She’s a grown ass woman” and her mom would get over it.

11. T-Rex says:

All I have to say about the VPRules folks is I hope they are wearing Condoms and have a massive supply! UGH. I know why TheRoyalVPump chose some of these folks for the show, these are the folks looking to have a career in show business, and to someone they are the best looking(I am old so these guys don’t do it for me, LOL). Oh, and I totally get why she made those guys “drink-wranglers” good for her, hot(again to someone) guys, on a reality show, in tight shirts in a gay bar, strutting around bringing them drinks, this is a smart move!!! So now onto some assessments, if I bore you just scroll down, I am bored today and have been really thinking about this for a while now.
    Let’s face it OtherTom and Katie are in a relationship of convenience, he is there because she pays the bills and keeps him organized and a roof over his head, and she stays because she has so much time invested in him, she thinks she should stick it out just in CASE he makes it “big” someday, folks this is NOT a reason to stay together. You shouldn’t stay at the Slot machine because you’re afraid if you leave it and someone else takes it they will hit YOUR jackpot! If you are cheating now, and you aren’t even married, no way you survive a long term marriage, IMO> I know I am only 23 years into mine, but while I love Mr T-Rex, there were times that tested us, but we got through them thankfully in tact, and stayed true to each other. even when we were dating. If you have a relationship where you “step out” on each other occasionally when dating/living together, going to be just as easy to do when married. Of all the group, if she could jettison OtherTom I could see her in an acting career. Jax just needs to grow the F**k up, but he won’t, too many young girls somehow still see him as a “catch”, then there are others that want to “fix him”(you know those fixerupper girls), others want to see if they can finally “bag him” and get down the altar with him, like a big game trophy. His type is never alone, his standards just get lower, he claims to be 29, uhm yeah, he is actually 35! He will ride the RealityTV gigs as long as he can. Kristen is the ever needy “victim”, she is passive aggressive, and “acts out” to get attention. Personally, I think she needs to say sayonara to LA and head to some place outside of LA and I bet she would find a nice man to settle down with and have a normal life, she would probably be much happier, she isn’t going to make it in LA as an actress, sorry but she won’t,. SandyTom may be a bartender probably his whole life, unless he ventures over into Real Estate, again, he has acted more than the others, so possibly that, but it’s unlikely.
    I would like to give a Shout OUT to BAR TENDING it is a very lucrative job. Just watch the documentary “Hey Bartender”, very good documentary about the art of Bartending and these folks own lucrative bars and restaurants after starting out behind a bar. My Aunt is in her 60’s and thank goodness she has been a bartender for many years because she is horrible with money and she still needs to work and this career allows her to do so and still support herself.

SuperSpoiledBratStassi, well, another one that isn’t going to really “make it” in LA, she wants Pandy’s life, but while her dad has money, he doesn’t have the lifestyle of the VPumps, so unless she marries very wealthy, she should be happy with a life in the burbs. Her blog is bad, it’s bad, and she acts like she knows fashion, yet couldn’t put pieces together to style someone, yeah, you aren’t going to make it in fashion if you can’t even style someone. She is going to play out her RealityTV career though as far as she can take it, so you may see her whole life play out on TV until folks stop watching her, but a famous writer or fashion expert is not in her future.
    Scheanna, I see her having a couple of kids and settling down in the burbs, or possibly becoming a permanent Reality Fame-Ho as well. She has tried to launch the music career, the acting career, reality is probably her only option, although of any of the folks on the show she has the best potential for an accidental acting career. OtherTom, what can you say, not sure where that guy ends up, certainly not a bartender, acting maybe, I don’t think he knows what he wants which is part of his problem, IMO>

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

ChelseaClinton was so upset when the WWH caller (who i think are purposely placed to call in and ask certain questions these days)- criticized her outfit. That was so funny.
      Stassi is like Brandi – all ‘STFU!’ you don’t know anything!
      HaHa 😆

They are all good looking people and like I said earlier I see why Lisa cast and them. But there’s nothing else to them. You didn’t mention Peter as he’s not a regular but Lisa counts on him and I can see him having his own place, maybe not a SUR but I can see him going that route because he cares about the work. Scheana I can see her just like you stated. For the rest of them I just see them waiting tables in restaurant to restaurant.

Shoot bartenders , really great bartenders can make their own ticket. So many of them invent great drinks that become legendary. So many open their own bars/restaurants. It can be a great career. Oh and they are Mixologists. 🍸🍸🍸🍸🍸🍷🍷🍷🍹🍹🍹😁

LOL at the scene where Kenya and Kandi are working out. This is my 1st time seeing how bad they edited this. 1st there are others working out, then they disappear. 🙂

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

compared to the TONS of other shoddy edits- this one i took as – showing them working out and then class was over- so the other people exited and they just continued to talk and filming continued?
      I don’t get Kandi not being able to deal with anyone being emotional in front of her. It’s happened in the past too i think. She’s so weird. Has her daughter ever cried in front of her? 😥

There’s just so many more glaring errors — everywhere— i was watching Mob Wives and they had so many voice ‘fill ins’ where it’s the back of the person’s head and you hear their voice and it sounds so different.
      We learned ALLLLL about that on shady Bravo ! 😛

I love Kandi and think she’s a great mom and friend but her not being able to handle emotions and stand up to Joyce is just crazy to me. She shook her head when looking at the destruction of her house. She did have the look of being mad on her face when they were outside. But Todd asks her when is enough enough. She said she didn’t know. Maybe this is it. But she can’t cut her mom off. Todd has never told her she needs to cut her mom off. He just wants her to have Joyce take responsibility for all she’s done.
        Yes I think Bravo is the pioneer of bad editing.

I forgot who posted the other day that the correlation between Kandi and her letting her mom the GoldDiggaForKandi’sMoneyJoyce get away with all of this, is the guilt trip she is laying on Kandi since her son has passed away. She is now her only child, and she makes sure Kandi knows it

13. ♫♫♫ It’s raining men, hallelujah, it’s raining men, AMEN!!! ♫♫♫

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Girlfriend, (nice skin by the way)- i saw in the news how San Fran- ??? or i forget what “San” it was- in Cali- was besieged by like tons of water— people were in their kayaks in parking lots— it was cray cray!
      Hope you all in Cali were fine…..

I never know if it’s a drought or floods…. west coast got me all confused o_O

Is it? 🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥🌂👥

I’m now watching this week’s ATL epi. LOL that most of them are not talking to at least two of the ladies. Kandi is the only speaking w/everyone.

15. Oh hai!

Who is the direct descendent of this man?

The son of two deaf and blind patents, He was drafted and fought the Nazis in under Gen. Patton where he earned a Purple Heart for bravery on the field. He rose to Staff Sgt.

When he got back to his hometown, he drank from a “Whites Only” water fountain and was beaten so badly by an angry white mob that they were satisfied that he was dead and called a black funeral home to come pick up his body.

The driver realized he was barely breathing but no hospitals would admit him because he was black so he was driven hundreds of miles away to a veterans hospital where it took him months to recuperate and became a defining moment in his life.

An ordained minister, he joined the Southern Christian Leadership Conference where he excelled at organizing and inspiring the masses into nonviolent direct action.

A close friend of MLK, he founded one of the largest social services organizations for the poor and hungry in his own name.

He one if the few politicians in his state to ever serve at city, county, and state level.

He also started the International Wrestling League as well as a bail bonds service.

A section of highway that ran by his house was renamed in his honor shortly before his death in 2000.

Ironically (given his descendent) his motto was “Unbought and Unbossed”

Anyone guess?

ooOOOO! I know, I know and he is probably rolling over in his grave at his descendant! At least we hope she turned down that SugarDaddy website gig after her married billionaire Sugardaddy cut her off financially and she has had to sell her Rolls Royce that he gave her!

LOL T-Rex 🙋 raised her hand. 🙂

Well, she got a Rolls out of it, so at least she can say that she’s a high priced one. As that old joke goes:
        Q: Hey! What kind of girl do you think I am?
        A: We already established that. Now, we’re just dickering over the price.

• T-Rex, Powell, & Orson have all earned A plus plus for their knowledge of history as well as being voted Most Likely to Succeed By not Becoming A THOT for Andy Cohen.

As for the rest of you there will be parting gifts as you file out if the auditorium.

If you look under your seats you’ll all have an autographed book Tweeting While Drunk and Under Some Random Mover by Brandi Glanville

No there are no returns

Hey I just called your sister a bitch and a back stabber as well as two faced-I also said she doesn’t care about her family-only fame and money!! But Hey I can’t wait to see you 2 !!!

She’s so dumb.
      (sorry you were hung up in moderation so long, WordPress is so dumb)

WordPress is so dumb!!
        Thanks for #freeingthetweet
        #shessodumb

TexasTart every time you or someone says”Shes so dumb” I’ll say “Bobble Head”. 🙂
        Hey. If every time a bell rings an Angel gets her wings, then every time a stupid drunk woman talks Bobble Head gets more dumb. 🙂

Me thinks Kyle and Kathy have always butted heads. Perhaps invitations were sent prior to Brandis latest insults.

Yolanda rivals Karhy Wakiles for the crown as the Queen of passive/aggressive. Yolanda has a little more class so is less noticeable.

Yes. Very less noticeable.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

girl did you WATCH this week yet???!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i have a tweet for you down below ~~~~~>
      but i’m in tweet purgatory

I’m in tweet purgatory too!!
        #freethetweets!!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

LOLOLOLOL

FREE THE LEMONS FROM THE GRAVY……

GET THE BEERS OUT GIRL!

oh ps I’m dying laughing- i’m entering info at work (my parents’ place)—- and they enter certain clients as BBB’s- meaning BALL BUSTERS— but we’re adding a B, so it’s BBB, reminds me of Brandi and what you called her last year— BBBBBB.
          blah blah blah brandi

This year it’s
          “She’s so dumb” #SSD

She’s so dumb…
            No beers today-happy hour is not happening today-lots to do with Christmas coming!! Everyone is so busy this time of year. Tomorrow we are going into the city for the firehouse Christmas party-that’s always a fun day for the kids. I have to make a few things to bring with is-cookies and stuff. Beer will be had tomorrow at some point I’m sure!!
            🍻🚬🍻🚬🚬🚬🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🚬🚬🚬🚬🍻🚬🍻🚬🍸

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

cookies and drinky smokes sounds awesome!
              have a blast at the firehouse party….. hope you’re not making too many things today for it.

MAYBE MAKE SOME LEMON COOKIES or LEMONADE mixers….. HAHAHAAAAAAA
              :LOL: dying …. lololollolloll

Lemons lemons …I need a new gravy…let me go find a nice pic of my BFF Lisa Rinna-she ❤️ Me!!!

And 💋 ! I’m so jealous. I’ll have to start chirping at her so she’ll pay attention to me! 😉

I tweeted her for a vlogger I follow and watch who wants to know the lipstick Lisa had on on the Dec 2nd epi. Lisa hasn’t tweeted me back yet.

Oh Powell-you must know I’m Lisa Rinna’s go to gal-she tweets me all the time (well once but let’s say “all the time”…it’s way more fun!!)

Well you know you have to have a beer or two for me too. 🙂

18. chismosa says:

For you VV. From me, with love XO

Chismo, I see that Serabbi replied. Serabbi and Lisa tweet each other on occassions.

Yofo is green as a lime with envy. 🍈

19. Vanessa W says:

I don’t know if anyone has mentioned this but lvp and lisa had the best Twitter battle over the color pink, so cute I love them together. P.s It’s a lot of tweets so I didn’t want to include it.

I saw it-it was the cutest twitter war ever! They are very funny and silly-nice to see HW with a sense of humor!!

Well, Brandi has a sense of humor. But since it’s rooted in infantile humor it’s less cute, more sub moronic. lol

So true!!
          She’s so dumb
          Have you listened to her new podcast yet?? I seriously do not know how you make it through an entire one-I listened for a few minutes and that was more than I could take!!

Yeah, I finished it and it’s so so heavy in dumb. I mean, we could have a contest to pick the dumbest thing in it-there are so many choices. If it doesn’t post today, tomorrow maybe? For your weekend reading pleasure! lol!

YES! That Twitter exchange was so cute! Not really worthy of reposting here because of too many tweets, but they were having fun. I like that. 🙂

They were cute. I’m w/LR. Give me the closet. 😉

20. So do we know when the lease on the Rolls Royce runs out, I find it hard to believe she has the pink slip for it….but I have been wrong before about leases, lol!!!

21. Orson says:

Wouldn’t a loaded hybrid Camry be much more practical than a Range Rover in LA?

• California35 says:

Yes!!! However SUVs are very popular around here.
      If you think about it, it also makes more sense to BUY a camry than lease an expensive car. Then again a lot of other things dont make sense with some people 😋

• California35 says:

But Im Sorry, I’m butting in the conversation mid way 😋 not knowing who we are talking about

• Orson One Hundred says:

Oh. No problem, Cali35. It wasn’t like, um, I was talking about anyone in particular. Yeah, that’s the ticket! I was just wondering about, um, hypothetical possibilities. Yes, that’s it! Hypothetical possibilities. In a hypothetical sense, aren’t Camrys also popular in a state like, say, California, especially if it was possibly a hybrid, so you’d hypothetically have the green thing going for you?

22. California35 says:

Hi everyone, TGIF!! 😊

Well this is interesting…
    #shessodumb

I watched at 5. Natalie is gonna get her ass kicked. Drita and Ang are trying to talk some sense to her but she’s not listening at all. All I know is every last one of them had family members that did some bad stuff so none of your them can talk crap about any of their families. 835 is low. Btw t maybe it will pick up.

I’m only posting because of the second picture on the article. It’s an old pic of Lisa V, Kyle, Bethenny, Lisa R and Giggy when Giggy had hair.

Dancing the night away ❤️

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

The lady suing Kim Richards over the dog bite added the BH Production company to get suit. She thinks they helped cover up how vicious the dog was. Interesting.

Black and white super kitty!