For those of you watching the interactions of the Vanderpump Rules cast on twitter, you may have noticed that Kristen Doute is friends with Jax Taylor’s ex-girlfriend Carmen – the ex he dumped on camera.  Carmen is also the girl mentioned dissing in his book, and he apologized to her on twitter (she ignored it) and on WWHL.  As an aside – when I tweeted Carmen that Andy mentioned her in his book and sent her the few sentences, she tweeted back “how riveting.”  Carmen is NOT impressed by producer Andy Cohen, which makes me think she’s a little slow on on the “suck up to those who may help your career” index.

Anyhow, Carmen loves her dogs.  She tweets about them often. And apparently she allowed Jax to look after them for one night.  Big mistake.  According to Kristen the dogs chewed up a bunch of stuff, so Jax locked them in the bathroom without food or water.  Kristen was so furious she took to twitter to yell at Jax.

Jax’s response

There is a happy ending to this story for the puppies at least …

_____________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

113 Responses to Kristen Doute calls out Jax Taylor as a Liar (old news) and Dog Abuser in Twitter Feud

Good morning again everyone. Happy Sunday. 🙂

Wow OMIB just read the last article you posted about Scot Young. IMO there were 2 things that could have saved him. Nicole was going to have the locks changed. Is she had he wouldn’t have been there. He’d made an appt to go into a mental health facility. If he’d just gone instead of making an appt to do so he wouldn’t have been at the apartment. He wasn’t a well man and I can see he was making a lot of financial decisions/dealings he shouldn’t have been in his state. I think is was an accident now. Very sad.

• At first I was of your opinion.

But in thinking it over…doesn’t it seem a little too…perfect?

Everything is being reported by the girlfriend- the only person allegedly there. As she leaves she calls the police to tell them Scor had “gone mental” so now she has an alibi and the seeds of doubt have been planted.

Then he winds up dead-impaled in a way the police initially said was an impossibility for an accident or a suicide.

Adding to my suspicion is the “circle of death” as 5 of his friends died under similarly mysterious circumstances.

I’m not saying the girlfriend killed him- but maybe she did as she was told do she wouldn’t suffer a similar fate.

Either way? I’m keeping my eye on her- I have a feeling she’s either going to be implicated or wind up dead herself.

Carmen went to Austin and Jax was taking care of her dogs. I remeber reading tweets about. I did not know about the dogs in the bathroom. Did Jax ask Kristen to take care of the dogs? How did Kristen get into Jac apartment? Why did Jax ask Krusten to take care of the dogs he was sitting?

X slept w/Y. Jax has nothing on no one and if they’re intimidated by him because of that then they are spineless. None of them are married or are in a serious relationship.

5. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

OMG shut up Kristin. She has to be the single most negative person on tv. She says so much shit and lies so much, I’m inclined to believe Jax of all people. Sounds like Carmen was willing to dump her dogs with an irresponsible, non-pet person. Fabulous.

6. So this whole twitter war is kinda confusing.

So Carmen asked Jax to take care of her dogs and he locked them in a bathroom for 15 hrs and then Kristin got involved?

Btw? I have secret girl crush on anyone who would diss Andy Cohen in such a spectacular way. And I love that Carmen is calling Jax out publicly.

Although why would she leave her pups with him a all? He can’t even pay his own car insurance or whatever it was .

Sorry if I’m confused- I try to care about these people but I really just can’t.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Why would she leave her dogs with him in the first place?
      Why would Kristen go to his apartment, and how did she get in?
      Why would Kristen tell him to stop hacking Carmen’s social media trying to look like a stand up guy if indeed Carmen did trust him with her dogs, and they still maintain a civil relationship?

I was somewhat proud of Carmen for the “riveting” comment, although she also put me in my place – I felt like a teen age girl trying to get her to respond – and then facepalm.

I don’t care about any of them.

Speaking of Andy Cohen-I was hoping to go to his signing/book discussion but I have so much going on I was not in the ball and missed out. 😞. Anyway, the turnout was so big they had to move the event from the JCC to another venue. He’s actually on the cover of a South Jersey magazine we get in the mail every month, I haven’t read it yet but if there’s anything good I’ll pass it along. He doesn’t really say anything new. I’m hoping when HWs is over for good he or one of the HWs will spill the good stuff!

• Veena (NMD) says:

Jillzy has threatened to write a book.

I would not believe anything that comes out of Jill’s mouth, or pen, even if her tongue came notarized. 🙅🔫

Me neither. After being on wwhl didn’t do what she wanted it to do, if she writes a book it will do as well as the Jewish Mother book.

• Really? Do tell…

While she lacks credibility- anything she says will be self promoting- I would be interested in it

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m pretty sure she tweeted that after Andy’s book came out – the implication being the book would be about RHONY

I’d read it! I wonder if they have to wait a certain period of time before they spill? I’d put $$ on Alex and Simon already having a working draft of an insider book!

Not unless they had about a million bucks they were no longer interested in, that’s what I have read they penalty is for doing ANY book without the express permission of Bravo and MzAndy. These folks signed iron-clad contracts, most without an attorney present, and this issue is in ALL of them, which is why NO Ho-wife to date has written a book!

• Orson One Hundred says:

I guess all those copies of “Confessions of a Jewish Mother” in Bawbee’s warehouse are getting lonely or something.

Did Carmen move in with Jac at the beginning of the months. I don’t care enough about her to research but she tweeted she was moving. Next day Jac tweets the below pic. I think Kristen took care of the dogs earlier this month.

Interesting – I’m on our main computer, and cannot see any of the tweets in the blog or comments. Ahhhh – browsers. I’m using Mozilla on this computer – and google chrome on my laptop.

10. Foxymel(mel) says:

Thank you for the juice on what’s going on with Jax and Kristen. I’ve got to confess–my hubby and I watch this show together and just laugh at their antics. It’s a one hour lobotomy, which is what we like. Hehe
    Kit, great job with Brandi ‘ s latest podcast!! She’s a true dingbat.
    So some have mentioned a tell all book. If Andy is allowed to divulge all sorts of information regarding housewives in his book, then why can’t fired ones go ahead and write one? Jill Z. for example, still can’t be under contract?

Sometimes they are “owned” for years past their time on the show. So they won’t spill production secrets, even though Alex kind of did. They don’t want tell alls. I want one though!

There are very strict confidentiality agreements in those contracts, which is why NONE of them have talked or written anything. MzAndy can do what he wants he didn’t sign a confidentiality agreement. From one of the contracts leaked long ago the penalty for disclosure is upwards of a million dollars in damages, for breaching the agreement. Most of these morons signed for the “30 pieces of silver” for their fame-whoriness without having any attorneys read what they were signing. From what I heard it’s a basic you can “never” write a tell-all without the express consent of BravoTV. I heard from several attorneys those contracts are “air tight” and were ridiculous, but those idiots signed them, so they are totally legally binding!

11. None of the Hotlanta HoWives showed up fir PorshasSugarBabiesRUs lingerie launch-

Ok this whole Jax thing is confusing me
    Carmen was his gf right?
    Carmen is now friends with Dirty Kristen? She always looks like she needs a bath and mouthwash
    Carmen left her dogs with Jax
    Jax left dogs alone locked in bathroom
    Kristen went to his home and took pictures?
    WTF?? This is crazy-why is Carmen friends with Dirty Kristen? Dirty Kristen is the biggest trouble maker I have seen -she is in everyone’s business and tries to act like she’s guilty of nothing-she’s gross!

Everyone on the cast is scared of Jax? I think Jax must be getting more attention than the girls b/c they are all calling him out on everything-Stacci just told Jenny McCarthy that Jax hit her now this puppy abuse and social media hacking -Jeez Jax is not popular with these girls!!

Jax gets a lot of gigs. He does also a lot of stuff outside the show he’s branding.
        Stassi as of Today does not hang out with anybody from the “cast”. Kristen is mental.
        Jax hangs out with the rest of the SUR cast.

I am SO confused as well. So DirtyNoTALENTKristen has a key to Jax-Holes apartment, uhm okay does this mean she is still screwing him? My guess is she is still trying to sleep with him, my opinion. From what I have read recently DirtyNOTalentKristen has been getting “squeezed” out by the rest of the cast, they are doing appearances and outings without her.

So Jax-hole left dogs in a bathroom for some hours, it’s not like he left them outside on chains, and I don’t believe they were there without water, and I don’t believe it was 15 hours. I hate the guy but I just don’t believe the whole story. It’s bad what he did, but not horrific as they are stating, most kennels are way smaller than a bathroom! Now, it seems story has changed to leaving them in a kitchen. In addition, I would bet this Carmen girl has left the dogs with Jax-Hole previously, and while I wouldn’t leave a fake plant with him, the dogs didn’t seem to be abused nor traumatized by the stay at his apartment.

Wait….what??

I thought the boys lived at home

chris_manzo
    46 minutes ago
    Tree up at moms!

Tree up at moms!

A post shared by Christopher Manzo Fitness (@chris_manzo) on

AZGirl I’m watching The Joe Show about the sheriff of Maricopa Cty. His communication director is telling a story how this lady called for assistance w/finding her Ostrich Sadie. The CD told the sheriff & said they could get a lot of publicity out of it. He agreed to get people out to look for Sadie. The story went to the media country wide. The CD said she can’t remember if they found Sadie. Did the find her? LOL. 🙂

I don’t like to like to link Bitter-clown BUT she tweeting Kelly Osbourne to promote her two full grown men sons was way to delusional to pass up.

That Victoria? That girl is crazy talented. I would actually buy-if I could afford it-some of her stuff. LOVE it. Cannot wait for NY.

When a HW puts her shit all over the show and all over social media and then has the balls to tell people to stay out of their business I want to tell them to STFU!!!

Except she said the gas alone is costing her a fortune while constantly whining about being a poor single mom trying to put her two kids through college all alone. I guess she assumes people don’t have memories.

She’s so dumb.

UGH! Her Ex-husband Man-Candy has already PAID for their kids education! SHE IS A LYING LIAR WHO LIES AND LIES SOME MORE! She is NOT a single parent, she is a co-parent that has an ex-husband that is paying out EVERYTHING for his kids! She is irritated because she no longer has alimony and from what I have heard has lost most of that 401k payment as well! She is POOR because she doesn’t have a clue about handling money. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIARWHOLIES-MORONSTFU-Brandi will be penniless in a few years, after Bravo stops paying for her housing, and no one is paying attention to her any longer because she has NO talent, and her only real paycheck is from Bravo as a Fame-Whore.

Adorable lol

I hope you are all better Rabble. This week has been hard for me to keep up with all the comments, so I apologize if I missed your posts. But I was just thinking of you, and hope you are feeling better!

23. Wait what? I’m watching RHOA and a NeNe is making Peter a cup of tea- his mug is a toilet?

Kinda surreal

24. Todd’s not wearing his wedding ring at dinner with Peter and Cynthia- hmmm

Damn Kandi. I guess it’s easy to judge her watching this, knowing that Miss Sharon is deceased 😦
    Even IF she were still alive why is Todd perpetuating the whole mess? Like HE is the one that just repeated what Joyce …. ugh…

Because he wants Kandi to speak w/Joyce seriously about how she treats/treated Todd and Sharon. It was all lies to try to get Kandi to not marry Todd. I understand Todd walking around w/this feeling that his MIL is disrespectful to him and his mom for NO reason. I’d keep bringing it up too.

RIP Sharon.

Kandi just doesn’t get it. Just because someone is an older person it doesn’t give them the right to be vicious, disrespectful and make up and spread lies about people.
    I just hope that Joyce has/will apologize to Todd for all she’s said and done to intentionally hurt him and his mother.

Right. I don’t think Joyce will apologize. Hopefully she is capable of respecting his loss. At least.

Totally forgot about #RHONY tonight – I’m here, what did I miss?

You missed NY entirely, LOL I’m going to have to watch again, missed parts…there was a Cynthia and Nene summit. Cynthia on the runway. And this extremely uncomfortable storyline where a currently deceased person is shown being treated badly and is for every good reason upset 😦

Kandi is kidding right? Joyce talked about Todd’s mom, spread lies that he and Carmen were having an affair & it’s Joyce and Sharon’s issue?

Did y’all see Lisa Nicole from Married to medicine in the audience?

Wow wwwww!!! WTH Kandi?

Wow. Sharron’s gonna end it. I don’t think that’s what she had in mind though.

Well folks THIS is reality TV.

31. Andy’s hair look great-very distinguished

Well I’m sorry but when Porsha was w/Kordell she gave the robot read too. She was doing and saying just what Kordell told her to do.

Andy said the most uncomfortable scene he’s ever seen on Atlanta will be included next week. Got to be about Sharon. I though tonight was bad enough. Kandi. Kandi. Kandi. SMH How can she stand by her Mom behavior after all we saw on Kandi’s Wedding?

• Orson One Hundred says:

Hmmm… maybe they want someone else to be on Team Brandi. Or Team Anti-Kyle. Which could still be Team Brandi. Is Kyle simply below Yolo’s notice? What with Kyle trying to nice it up with Lisa V and Brandi still taking shots at LVP and Kyle, I guess Kim is the rope in a tug of war.

So that explains the bout of diarrhea that plagued me this morning.

This game just got GOOD!