Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi Glanville, who is on a short PR leash this year, has let us know that once again her behavior will get ugly for a few episodes – or maybe Kyle’s will.  It sure looks like Kyle will get frustrated with Kim, and Brandi will take Kim’s side.  I wouldn’t choose sides between these two sisters with their on-again off-again relationship.  They may hate each other at times, but some day soon they’ll make up and stand cold shoulder to cold shoulder.

Brandi said on an interview while she was in NY that Kyle gets physical with her, and she retaliates.  It is one of two times she gets physical on the show, although she will neither confirm nor deny being the body behind the hand that slapped Lisa.  I’m pretty sure Lisa confirmed it, but for some reason Bravo PR has told Brandi to zip it on the slap.  She will also get into it with Eileen.  But she makes a point of saying (in the interview) that Kyle is the one who has problems with everyone – mentioning Camille (Season 1), Yolanda, Carlton, Kim, and Lisa.  I think Kyle’s problems pale beside Brandi’s.  Kyle can be a mean girl, but Brandi will go for the jugular.

So the season is going to heat up.  It’s too bad, because I’ve been enjoying watching the ladies in their lives of luxury so far.  Let’s see if this helps or hurts the ratings.  I’d love to see the slaps and physical violence result in viewers tuning out – that would send a huge message to the producers!

Let’s Chat!

__________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, RHOBH Cast Blogs and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

141 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

VV I don’t know if this was on the last blog-but teresas crisis counsellor is writing a tell all. About herself and working with teresa. I’m sure her days in that business are over!

Teresa sells and I’m not surprised. Yes, I think too her business days in that field are over.

Even if she was the worst client ever, a PR professional doesn’t talk negatively about a client. I’m starting to wonder if Wendy Feldman isn’t a “source” for a lot of these stories! It’s something new everyday and everyday they contradict each other!

Beverly Hills Darling Shi Shi Shi Shi Shi!

If anyone is watching last weeks eppy of BH, listen carefully when Brandi is having a meeting with the Podcast guy. I think I heard him call her Brandi Gladfield.

Bobble Head is not a girls girl because she’s very jealous of these women of their looks, family, money, lifestyle, marital status, home life, etc etc.

Since there’s still time before BH-I saw VVs post about an us weekly article on teresa. What was the article about? Putting this here in case no one goes back. I read the tweet, but couldn’t see what the story was. Thanks!

USMag claims to have the scoop on how Teresa spent Thabksgiving at her house were wine was flowing Blah blah blah. Tre’s BIL denied it by tweeting the Giudices spent Thanksgiving at her house.

Eddie – “Bobble Head can afford a six figure car so I can see about lowering the amount of spousal support I pay her.” That’s what he’s said in my head. 🙂

7. Here you are! Thought I got ditched by the cool kids

Is it just me but on Eileen’s and Brandis blogs this week they were very nice to each other almost praising each other? IMO.

9. Tracy says:

I really thought Andy doesn’t condone violence? Brandi should be let go if she puts her hands on someone.

He may not condone it, but the show creates an environment where it’s festering under the surface. How can he fire someone for something they basically allow to happen? They should fire Brandi because she’s awful. 😉

• hawkmoon947 says:

Another reason to let her go is that she’s made herself a pariah in the group and no one but Kim wants to film with her. Her entertainment shock value has worn off and fans are turned off by her. (Keeping fingers crossed.)

• Veena (NMD) says:

He’d have to let go Joe and Joey, the Manzo boys, Chris and Jaq Laurita, Tom Sandoval, Tom Schwartz, Kristen’s b-friend, Stassi, Porsha, and Adriana de Moura – have I missed anyone. Clearly Bravo condones violence –

I love how “real” the new HWs are during their first season-it’s funny to watch them!!

11. I like this study room happening with the blue couch Eileen has

HA!! I’ve seen this scene between Ashley, Stitch and Abby on Y&R. 🙂

That was funny Lisa!!

14. All no accusing the mailman with Split’s kids – they all look like Murray. I think there are a few nose jobs on the horizon, just saying!

Is that she the swan Mohamed gave Lisa and Ken?

Those swans seem scary!!

17. JumpTheShark says:

I’m enjoying BH so far, but shouldn’t get my hopes up. Why, oh why is Brandi on this show? They need to swap her out with Heather D. from the OC. BH would be classier w/out her, and Brandi and Tammi Sue could wallow in their trashiness. Also, IMO, Yo should have stayed with her dying Mum.

18. Please advertisers, don’t support Brandi. Please save us and make her go away.
    Not loving vivica

19. Oh em gee.

What the hell was that interview?

I think Barbara Walters is safe

Ok this episode needs to get off the groud-so far it’s not so great. If they don’t get these women together soon the ratings are going to be in the basement.

21. Loving Palm Springs! Well at least the way Lisa does it

22. California35 says:

HERE YOU ARE!!! I kept going to the earlier blog 😒

Ok! Now to read to keep up.

24. Murray is cooking? Well fixing a salad, who knew.

25. Ok- laughed out loud for reelz at The two Lisas at breakfast

26. Kim really looks much older than her age without makeup

27. Awwww….I like Monty

28. Toodybird says:

X-Pel bottle in Kyle’s bathroom. What the … A diet supplement? What is that. Never mind.

VV-are these 2 things actually happening at the same time? Wedding/star??

RHOBH SEASON 5 TL

09-12 Lisa R Talks to BG
      09-17 Yofo green blouse at PUMP
      09-19 Scavenger hunt
      09-28 Go to Europe BG, LV tweets
      10-03 Come back from Europe

30. Toodybird says:

If there is a star being presented , then I am in my element. That was funny, Lisa R.

31. Toodybird says:

Oh, my dear! The stick of dynamite exposed in Shi- Shi-Shi’s pants at the star reveal.

Has anyone watched #GG2D? Is it good?

33. Toodybird says:

Here comes the Richard tears. Hope there’s no landslide in Califordia due to this.

Kyle’s dress is pretty but why did she wears black? It’s a daytime wedding. All of the pretty colors at Kathy’s.

Sound is off a beat on this Girlfriends show – it’s hard to watch – changing the channel.

Hmmm – Brandi blocked me on twitter because I tweeted her a link to Kit’s Podcast blog – I’ll bet it was her PR person – interesting.

37. Shelley says:

I love Lisa R she makes me laugh out loud, seems like she would be a hoot to hang with. I like Eileen too …she has been through a lot which is really interesting to me. I’m so glad they brought 2 new women to the show. I am getting tire of Kim crying all the time and her voice is grating on my nerves.

Pandora purchased a bag from here. Lisa had this code on her Twitter. Bags were $450, $325, different prices .
    50% off code- ORA50

If Kyle arrived in Spain on 7-22 like her below tweets indicates, Yolanda could’ve not possibly got that phone call when she got it on film because the DUI was also on 7-22. I thought Yolanda boarded the yacht the day after the Umanskys. Something is very off here.

Did y’all know Lisa has Vanderpump Pets, a pet clothing company? Lisa designs the cloclothes. @VanderpumpPets is the Twitter.

I said earlier that Bobble Head is going to be on The Real talk show on Friday.

Not the best photo – so much make up

Does Chanel really makes dog food bowls and bathroom wastebasket? I saw the wastebasket in Kyle’s bathroom.

I haven’t forgotten about getting back to you on the dates of the 👑appearance —
      I’m right on top of it …..

• LOL 🏃🏃🏃💻📹📝🚬

Ok: 11/18 —-> Lisa was in Long Island, NY
      I believe she did WWH that Monday 11/17 with Pandy & Jason ……(remember she had the big bun 🍩on her hair 1/2 up.

I BELIEVE she may have filmed Oz on that Tuesday. Makeup same, hair same, top and jewelry same
      She had a skirt on Oz so what I thought was a jumpsuit was actually 2 pieces, she must have switched to pants for the frigid appearance that night.

I’ve never been to doctor Oz, I’m sure he tapes a couple shows a day and she must have made the early one this day to give her time to then drive out— about 1 hr-1 1/2 to LI depending on traffic.

So put her down in NY for Monday (or maybe the weekend) of 11/15-11/16— through to Tuesday the 11/18.
      I doubt she flew back that night ???

Then again I could put in a special request to her assistant for the 4⃣1⃣1⃣….. I have her ##. 😉

———-

Ok YOUR HONOR I hope that completes all …….. ✔️🔚😅

I always watch late-so when Eileen was running lines and her niece did the soap opera music and the face-all I could think of was Friends And Joeys “smell the fart” acting! lol!

47. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Did Yolanda actually believe what she said when she whined that Bella “had a glass of wine” and decided to run to the store? Delusional, party of one.

Oh well-I’m alone on the island-but I get why Lisa has issues with her sons older girlfriend. However, at that age-the more you fight it, the more they love them to prove you wrong. Even when you’re right. Been there, done that! Just accept it-and let him figure it out. Not nice not to let them come, it makes a rift. Thank you Lisa R-for bringing up my favorite subject-pubic grooming! Lol. I’ve been hairless since 2000-it’s the way to go. When my oldest was born they had a whole class on the birth process. The only comment I had during the lovely birthing video I had was, have these people not heard of waxing? My God, trim it up!

I didn’t see it but read it multiple times on Twitter that some people spotteda bottle of Xpell pills on Kyle’s bathroom.
    #oopsie

Never mind. I was reading blog bottom to top on my phone. It was addressed above.

Why is it such a big deal to have water pills? I’m not understanding? It’s not like she had something crazy-like a crack pipe. I saw on a blog that there were diapers? in the bathroom-now people seriously think Kyle is downing water pills and wearing diapers?
      Oh the hate is REAL!! It’s so silly-and people think X-Pel is a laxative. It’s very funny reading tweets about this…I’m going back for more!!

50. California35 says:

I’m a bit delayed watching.

Yolanda just showed up to have lunch with her husband, sorry King, at work. Ugh! It may be a noce romatic thing, sure, but if one is at work in the middle of working (how can i underline that) and cant make it to lunch, how can she think he has time for lunch there?

51. California35 says:

Oh no! Having doficulties posting 😒😞

52. California35 says:

Sweet seing Kim and Manty (?)

53. California35 says:

Poor Porcha looks so tire

54. California35 says:

Shi shi shi is there, he is so quiet 😋

55. California35 says:

On GG2D ~ will it began being fun tonight?? It has been kind of a downer. I watched the 1st episode right away, I JUST finished watching the 2nd episode yesterday. . .

56. California35 says:

What happened to Porcha’s bun?

57. Nene and Andy drunk dialed Anderson Cooper? Isn’t that Brandi’s territory?