Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E14 “This is My Time”

Survivor: San Juan del Sur
S29E14 “This is My Time”
by LADebra

finalfive14
5 are left #survivorfinale. They are going to vote off 2 people and get to the final 3 in the next two hours.

Outplay
2challenge14 challenge14

Reward Challenge: Each player is attached to a long rope, they race to unspool enough of the rope to allow them to reach the end of the challenge, then they build a bridge they cross over, unknot sand bags which they toss to knock blocks off a table. Missy sits out. She has a hard cast on her fractured ankle. On Day 36, Keith wins reward. Keith sends Jaclyn to Exile. He wins an advantage in the next immunity challenge.

Baylor14
The advantage is being able to practice the immunity challenge game on a table set up in an isolated area. Keith can practice as long as he wants, but if he stops the practice is over.

Immunity challenge: Use 2 small paddles to maneuver a ball through a series of obstacles. First person to get 3 balls through to the end wins immunity. Missy is competing this time. Keith has 2 balls to the end before anyone else has their first. Keith wins his 3rd immunity. Day 37, he is guaranteed a place in final 4.

Outwit
Missy, Baylor and Keith plan on voting Jaclyn. Jaclyn promises Natalie she will not vote her out in the next round if she keeps Jaclyn past tonight. Back at camp, Baylor asks Natalie to play her idol for Missy at tribal. That would bother me, there is no good reason to play the idol for Missy, but there might be a good reason to play the idol for herself. And Natalie might make a big move and play the idol for Jaclyn and get out either Missy or Baylor and break up that voting block.

Outlast
Jeff questions Jaclyn and she acknowledges it’s hard with Jon gone because she has no one she can trust. Probst asks if anyone fears an idol coming into play, and Missy says she is confident about the idol because she knowsw who has it. Keith and Jaclyn didn’t know Natalie had the idol so that took them by surprise! Jeff wants to know if there is anything Jaclyn can do to save herself, and Missy says it is her time to go. Before Jeff reveals the votes, Natalie plays her idol for Jaclyn. Day 37 the 3 votes for Jaclyn don’t count, and Baylor is voted out.

Final Immunity Challenge
3challenge14

Race down a 4 story tower, maneuver through 5 obstacles collecting bags of puzzle pieces. Race back up the tower and complete the puzzle – with 3 shapes missing. Those 3 shapes are back at the bottom of the tower and reveal numbers that are the combination to a lock back at the top of the tower. Missy sits out this challenge.

Natalie has a head start on the puzzle and Keith is right behind her the whole way. Jaclyn is so exhausted she has trouble getting the puzzle pieces out of the bag. And then Bam! Jaclyn finishes first, and takes a huge fall on the way down the tower. Natalie is finished and heads down also. On day 38 Jaclyn wins immunity!

Keith says Natalie saved Jaclyn in the last tribal, and thinks his time has come, but he makes his pitch saying he believes taking him to final 3 would be better for Jaclyn and Natalie’s game. Jaclyn considers voting Natalie out because she has played a good game, is a threat with the jury, and she blindsided Jon. Day 38 Keith is voted out. Bye Keith.

voting14

Facing the Jury
Opening statements from the final 3 – each make a case for why they deserve to be the sole survivor. And the jury gets their chance to address the final 3.

Jon asks Jaclyn a question about her biggest move. Keith asks Natalie a question about her deceit as a strategy. Alec asks Missy and Natalie a question. Baylor, umm, I didn’t listen to Baylor, I think she just talked to her mom and cried. Josh asks Jaclyn if she was carried to the end by Jon. Wes wants to know the best experience of playing with a loved one. Jeremy cheers for Natalie. Reed congratulates Natalie on her game. He tells Jaclyn he enjoyed meeting her. And he calls Missy a wicked stepmother and I don’t think he will be voting for her. But if you get a chance to watch his speech, you should!

Survivor 29 is over. I am not going to make it through the reunion tonight. I’m already up past my bedtime 😀 I will watch it tomorrow and if anything happens that hasn’t happened 28 other times at the reunion, I promise I will blog it later.

Congratulations Sole Survivor Natalie 5 – 2 – 1
Runner up Jaclyn (votes from Jon and Reed)
2nd runner up Missy (vote from Baylor)

————————————————————-

This entry was posted in Survivor. Bookmark the permalink.

162 Responses to Survivor: San Juan del Sur S29E14 “This is My Time”

Good morning! Last week, I said if Natalie got Keith out, she would win…so that was nice to see happen! She deserved it the most. And my pick for The Voice won too, but I would be happy if anyone won, all the finalist were all way too good for words. That was fun, but I am SO glad no finales or 3 hour long programs tonight!

Thanks to Ladebra for recapping season 29! 👏👏👏

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Good morning Tarsty! I’m happy to read that Natalie, she deserved it.
      Can you please start calling some of my San Antonio Spur’s games? They need some good vibes too. Hehe
      Thanks for the terrific blog, Ladebra!

Thank you! I made it! I feel like a Survivor … Only without the bug bites and the rice diet. 😜
      Natalie deserved it. And in the reunion they talked to Keith about his lack of Survivor savy — ok he made it to final 4, and I really enjoyed his get along to get along strategy — but “Let’s keep to the plan!” Had be smacking my forehead lol. And in the reunion we see that the brothers Drew and Alec and Natalie and John Rocker and Julie are all friends now and skyped while watching the episodes. That was fun to see. Also at the reunion Reed and Missy still aren’t speaking. They just don’t like each other. I can see that. I wasn’t a fan of Missy.

I was SO hoping they would vote out both MissBotoxMissy and Baylor , at least one of them got the boot, I was glad to see Baylor Go, but wanted to see MissBotoxMissy go before Keith though.

2. T-Rex says:

I didn’t have access to a computer last night so didn’t hear about the ConvictFelonJuicy’s raid on their home until this morning. WOW. Like I have been posting for the past 6 weeks, those two idiots have not produced ONE document to the courts as required per their sentencing about their finances/assets. This is what happens when you don’t abide by the rules and laws. In addition, you will probably hear of even more “raids” on their bank accounts, and I am sure that Bravo received subpoenas in November for a full disclosure of all payments made to the ConvictFelons, you can’t fudge that stuff either, they will require full checks and any cash disclosures. These two don’t get it, they could be facing even more charges if they don’t get their act together and put together the documents the courts are requiring. This Judge is NOT playing, and again I will point out that her “time off” for good behaviour will NOT be given if they continue to piss off this judge by not providing the required documents and paying off their restitution as ordered. I heard that she has another attorney that was going to try to petition the courts the day she is ordered to report to prison for a chance at serving at a half way house, that would be a huge mistake! Apparently ConvictFelonJoe is also seeing an attorney to try and get some of his time to be served at a Rehab Facility(which is why folks were reporting he was seeing an attorney for a divorce, he wasn’t). Judge Salas would have to approve this, and no way that’s happening either! The Feds Prosecuting this case have them on their radar still, my Fed Contact said that they probably have a whole new file on these folks to try and charge them with more crimes. Here is going to be the real kicker! IF they don’t file their IRS paperwork this coming year and even ONE PENNY is not accounted for, mark my words that they will be slapped with Charges immediately for IRS Fraud. This document was done in November so the Feds have been watching and making notes for an entire month before proceeding with this raid!

• Cartwheels says:

I have a question for you
      If it is true that during the raid, the rolex that she reported stolen was found , could there be insurance fraud charges?
      I mean I am assuming the insurance company paid them for the rolex when somebody stole it, except that it was not stolen, just hidden, right?
      Not sure how insurance fraud works, do you have any idea?

Again, not sure if the story is true, but I would think that the Insurance company would have to be the ones to file charges with the State for the Insurance Fraud. In any case those would be a State charge not Federal, although having the Feds find the items sure would make for an air-tight case. I am trying to find the actual documents and to find out for sure if this is true. I would assume that someone would not post fraudulent Federal documents on line if they were not true, they could face fines and charges themselves for doing so.

• Do we really know if the raid happened from a reliable source? Way to go Feds if it is true, I don’t get this sympathy for the Felon, I have sympathy for her kids, but when you lie, cheat and steal you should pay the price and too often it isn’t in our society.

• plainviewsue says:

I do not believe this story is true. If so, it would be on the bigger outlets, not just blogs.

It’s being reported by numerous outfits now, and again if this is false the outlets posting a fake report could be liable for charges themselves. I am trying to get the actual documents from the court websites this morning.

• Veena (NMD) says:

They are probably fact checking. I keep hoping that Tre can get it together, but things just get worse and worse.

She’s already going to jail for the crimes – it’s too bad their last Christmas is now ruined (if the story is true). I know, I know, she brought this on herself if it’s all true, but I can’t help feeling that it’s just a miserable thing all around.

That first blog that reported it sure does go after her. They are relentless. When did they pop up, I don’t remember them from before I left for Europe.

Veena, the problem with the ConvictFelonJuicy’s is that they do not think the laws apply to them, they have apparently decided that they aren’t going to do anything the courts have required, and they somehow it will just all go away! If the report is true that would mean that the attorney they hired, after firing their original attorneys, is no longer representing them, since the document states that they have “no attorney of record”. Like I posted the Judge was so adamant that they file proper documents, they get themselves a proper accounting team, etc. I know Exit posted that the Feds don’t come in and seize property but they actually do, my Fed friend said that the Prosecutors in this case are really watching them. They think that the two of them are going to continue to commit more crimes, i.e. IRS Fraud. IF and this is a VERY big IF, they indeed have property that they claim had been stolen and taken possession of insurance money for those items, they are in Deep DOODOO! Apparently the State of New Jersey has some pretty harsh laws for Insurance Fraud http://www.nj.gov/oag/insurancefraud/

• Veena (NMD) says:

I just find the whole situation sad.

• California35 says:

I do too 😞

I really hope that they didn’t actually take Christmas gifts, I hope that is not true! I get the cash, jewelry and other items that may be worth something, but their gifts, that’s bad. My friend said that they may have probably put a hold on their bank accounts as well.

I never said they can’t come in and seize property-they can and they do it all the time in all kinds of cases. What I said (or what I meant) was in this situation, the court is looking for them to forfeit assets to pay the court the remainder of the fines they owe them. The federal court has nothing to do with the consumer debt, anything related to insurance (which of true, wasn’t even part of their case anyway) or anything else other then what is spelled out in their judgment. Anything they attained criminally, is tops on the list of things to seize. So, it doesn’t make sense for them to come into their home and take jewelry, cash, Christmas gifts, shoes, purses and all the other stuff the articles said they took (depending on which story you read, they all have different details from their “sources”) appraise it all and keep it.

All they have to do, is seize the properties themselves. They have 3 for sale. Plus Joes rentals. Seize the cars, the boat, construction equipment, ATVs etc. those things have real, higher value. They auction them off-there’s a place in philly where they do this every month-I always see the ads. With all the higher value things they have-is the government really going to waste time trying to sell a bunch of purses and used shoes? Milanias chritmas gifts?

Again-if they want to raid the home they can-but I’m not believing they would do that before they went for the big stuff. And yes, I’m sure eyes are on them.

If someone fraudulently posted this information online with a forged signature from a judge, then they could be criminally liable for this being online. My Fed guy said that they probably did seize the ATV’s and other items on their property etc. it’s just not in the articles because it makes better press to steal little kids presents then to say they seized a used ATV. According to the documents they were their for hours, so he said they went all through their property to find the items that have value. These folks that do this know exactly what to look for that would be worth any monies at an auction. I asked about the homes, he said that’s a whole nother ball of wax, since they don’t own the homes outright and there are a million liens on the homes, that you have to go through the banks to seize the homes since they are the majority owner I believe at this time.

The document is real. There’s no issue there-what I don’t believe is the story they put out there about the event as a whole. You know? If a real legit site puts it out there Ill believe it! I said last night-I don’t doubt it could happen-just not the details as written.

I saw this too. It’s still I think too early to say whether he committed suicide or was murdered. I think suicide, only for the fight with his fiancee leaving him, the fact the Russians did steal the money he was hiding from his ex-wife, and I believe there was probably a “hit” on him and he took himself out instead. I could be wrong though.

• Hey- your theory is as plausible as any other I’ve seen

If I had a hit put on me- my smokin hot younger girlfriend left me- I’m all coked up and drinking to try to cone down- maybe that open window is looking really attractive

3. Hey – did anyone read Brandi’s Bravo Blog? It must be a handler that wrote it or she was really high on Xanex. I thought she was going to be singing kumyaya at the end it was so nice to everyone, no way she wrote it.

• plainviewsue says:

LOL! I actually tweeted that someone else had to of written that blog cos it was too nice and supportive of the women! Notice, she didn’t mention Kyle at all.

I regards to Lisa getting the Star in Palm Springs; it was engraved Television Personality, Author and Humanitarian. I assume they would have cleared this mini bio with Lisa, but where the hell is “Restauratuer”?!

Thank you LADebra for blogging Survivor. I enjoy the Jeff Probst behind the scenes segments during the show – now sure when he started that since I didn’t watch last season – but it was interesting.

Usually I don’t like any of the final three – but this time I was really happy with the final 4 and the outcome.

Natalie – she rocked the challenges and the ‘big moves’ and deserved the win. Saving Jac with the idol was really a great move to break up the last couple. And I’m going to give Baylor props for being a good sport about it.

Jacqueline – she showed such grit in that final challenge, so I was glad to see her make it to the final three. She didn’t really get that just because you have a good sob story doesn’t mean you deserve to win sole survivor, but that’s okay.

Missy – she stayed in the game with the broken foot. She must have been miserable. She didn’t have any strategy (saying your strategy is loyalty and betraying both Jon and Jeremy doesn’t cut it for me – own it – it’s okay to make moves) and didn’t deserve the win, but she wasn’t horrible.

Keith – nice guy. He had no idea how to play the game, so I’m glad he didn’t float to the win.

Jury – with the exception of Reed it was not a bitter jury – and they awarded strategic play.

All in all a good season at the end.

Hopefully someone has or will put up a YouTube with Reed’s jury speech – it was relayed in storybook fashion with a hit of broadway…I was waiting for him to breakout song and all the step children to join in dancing. 💃💃💃

So I’ve been thinking about the Bella DUI and then yachting situation, and I’ve come down on the side of – “how Yo and Mohammed parent their teenage child is not my business.” Presumably the courts dealt with Bella as well.

I had a good friend from HS die from a DUI (he was a passenger) while we were in college (different colleges) and I’ve never driven drunk. I hope my children have never driven drunk. But no matter what mistakes they make, I’ll always love them and be there for them.

So if Mohammed and associates scrubbed their social media to stop people from bashing Bella, I get it.

As for Yo not mentioning it on the show – I suppose she wasn’t keeping it real. That’s not great, but at the same time, she probably didn’t have much of a say about what Mohammed did for his daughter – especially if Yo wasn’t in the same country at the time.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I have an attitude of “you don’t have any RIGHT to bash someone all over the internet, or on social media, just because you saw it on tv.” You don’t have all the facts. Only their family does. That being said, you can make a choice to do so (without the all the facts and therefore subject to looking foolish or heartless), but you do it at your own risk.

I’m with you Veena in that driving drunk is too serious for people to be flippant about it. I still tell my very adult friends and family today that if they ever, ever, ever need a ride after drinking, I’ll come pick them up. I’d rather lose a couple hours of sleep that go to their funeral.

Reebs that 1st paragraph seems to apply to all we do, dissecting these shows day in and day out ! 😁😁😁

((Not speaking of deaths, accidents, truly bad things – though divorce and that stuff is kind of bad …… I don’t know ))

• PJ says:

I had the thought that if it their social media was indeed scrubbed that perhaps it was because they didn’t want Bella to be a bad example to others. Or maybe they knew that there would be unkind people flipping out over this thinking they have a right to judge their daughter and they wanted to protect her from that. Whatever the reason it was a smart move and showed some sensitivity to the nature of what happened, if this is really what they did. I don’t think anyone owes a public explanation over this or anyone is owed an explanation. Dealing with this was and is a completely private family matter. However they didn’t just cover it up and sweep it under the rug they dealt with it, I give them some credit for that. However they handled it is their business I’m sure they don’t condone drunk driving and they don’t want a repeat of this.

I bet they put up a few pics of Bella having “fun in the sun” or looking happy or whatever and their social media accounts blew up with negative comments-people are quite harsh and will say the nastiest things. Maybe they thought it was best to just not @ her in any pictures as to save themselves the heartache of reading vile things about their daughter/sister…I don’t blame them!!

• Sorry Veena but I totally disagree. (Our first fight?)

I think this DUI should absolutely be exposed and judged in the court of public opinion.

Yolo can certainly love her children up to and including minimizing and trivializing the “glass of wine” and all kids do it or whatevs she was justifying it with.

But Bella’s not my kid.

Bella was driving in public. Therefore the public had a right to know and if need be- condemn her actions.

How is it Teresa is condemned for theft of millions but Bella is hands off for a potentially tragic death that she may have caused?

Because she’s a child of privilege?

• PJ says:

The public does know and they are judging her or what are all these comments about.

Interesting point

• PJ says:

BTW I never said she was hands off, obviously people are commenting and you can’t stop that, what I was commenting on was the hullabaloo over her parents social media. I dont understand why anyone would be so upset about them taking her off their social media, I think it was a responsible move if it’s true. Being a child of privilege her parents could have bought her out of her mess but it doesn’t appear that that’s what they did. I respect that. There is such a thing as punishing to the proper degree, my goal as a parent would be to prevent this from ever happening again. Things can get pretty intense on social media even why would you want your child subjected to that.

Sorry PJ, honestly don’t want to ruffle feathers – truly – just stepping in to defend VV for a second – since she’s the sleuth at times for social media posts on a lot of these HW’s.
          they chose to go on this tv show. They can choose to NOT let their kids be on and not let them be ‘part of the story’ but Yo didn’t work like that – neither do any of the other ones on BH I think …..
          So- we analyze because that’s the only true filter-free (well….) direct connection to them – not cleaned up Bravo blogs and such.
          Unless you have a handler for your sm accounts like it seems Brandi (and others on other franchises !) may have at times.

I get that it’s kids and it’s like “off limits” but then don’t PUT YOUR kids on TV …..
          Or don’t talk about the DUI at all.
          It humanizes YOyo but it also puts her under a microscope. Just the world we live in.

Again, sorry to butt in but just defendin’ my gal VV ….
          She’s helped a lot in unearthing the MANY tricks and inconsistencies we now unfortunately come to expect with Bravo.

– all best to you 🙂

• PJ says:

I have friends that aren’t in the same income bracket as these people, by any means. Yet have shielded their children from their own actions, things they didn’t deserve to be shielded from and shouldn’t have been shielded from. That’s the reason I respected that they didn’t cover it up with Bella and that they made her sell her car and pay for her own attorney. As for social media I wouldn’t want my children exposed to the anger of people on social media, but I would take a DUI very seriously.

No ruffled feathers, no worries on that. Thanks for wishing me well.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I was more talking about condemning the parents for not punishing her to a certain standard ie. letting her go on a cruise on the med.

The DUI is inexcusable – but we have laws, and I have to assume there was some sort of punishment for that.

Goooood moooorrrning! 🙂

Did anyone see the first look for Jill and Ally’s appearance on Patti’s show? It was hilarious. Patti had to kick Jillzy out of the bar – she wouldn’t let Ally answer a question. She was so obnoxiously overbearing – quintessential Jill. At one point Patti screeched “you’ve set the bar too high, there is only one Bobby Zarin.” I almost died laughing. That and the straw up her nose.

I do feel so very sorry for Ally though – used by these two women to get Jillzy back on TV. My heart broke for her when she said she hadn’t been in a relationship (she’s 22) and felt insecure about her body. This show is the last thing she needed. And now that she’s back living with mommy – oh vey. Poor girl. Poor lovely girl.

I watched it-it made me remember how friggen annoying Jill is!! She didn’t shut up for a second!! She was sooooooo happy to be back on TV-ohhh and I love how Bravo didn’t edit the straw up her nose scene!! Hahahaha it was delightful!! Poor Ally-why did she agree to this? She’s a beautiful young girl-she doesn’t need a match maker-she needs her mother to butt out of her life and let her be a grown up!!
      “Marry a man you wouldn’t mind being divorced from”??? Is that what Jill said??

That poor girl. There’s nothing wrong w/her body but her mother has told her so and on national tv. There are plenty of nice guys in NY that would love to go out w/her. She needs to date in secret to keep her crazy mom out of it.

WHEN IS THIS ON ??????

we need a RECAP ………!!!!

Donald Trump is going to be on Wendy. He should have some good stuff about Bobble Head and Kenya. 🙂

• Veena (NMD) says:

No one ever mentions my girl Shawn Johnson. I think she must have been an early out – tooooo nice for that bunch. If either Brandi or Kenya are nasty to her – I will NOT be happy.

I love her. She”s probably seen a lot since gymnastics is so competitive but she was probably like 😱 😨 😧 with that crew. 🙂

*********SPOILER ALERT********
    Donald said Bobble Head and Kenya do not get along at ALL.

Kenya and Vivica A Fox either. Kenya got a hold of Vivica’s cell. Vivica tweets very nice messages, inspirational all the time. When Kenya had her phone she tweeted vile messages from Vivica’s Twitter account that Donald said you can’t even say. He said the boardroom fight between them is one of the coolest things you’ve ever seen on the show. It was amazing. He’s never seen anything like it.
    Well I’m watching just to see that. 😱 😊 👍

Now I understand why Brandi loves Vivica so much-Vivica doesn’t like Kenya!! It’s so typical of Brandi to make friends with her enemy’s enemy!!

Kenya is a dirty pig for doing that…all those tears over ‘Apollo lying on me’ yet she STEALS someone’s identity and tweets vileness. Those tweets could have had some very real consequences , it could have hurt Vivia’s brand and/or caused estrangement with her fans.

I just saw the the first MTV The Real World cast reunited. It’s on OWN this Sunday. Interesting.

13. Orson One Hundred says:

What I’m wondering is which Feds actually made the raid? U.S. Marshalls (DOJ)?, Treasury agents?

• AllAboutTheTea says it was 2 probation officers, 2 interns and 2 county sheriffs officers that showed up @ 8:15am with Judge Salas court order in hand,

As one if my gangster boyfriends has said- it’s all about the “screaming eagles” the Feds.

All roads lead back to them.

14. I wonder if the judge will impose extra jail time on the guidices for perjury.

• Cartwheels says:

I wonder the same. Judge Salas has been incredible linient with her and even thought that she had learned a lesson when it is so obvious that she never did. If it is true I also wonder if Teresa will try to pin this on Joe too and pretend that she didn’t know that the jewelry was real, the rolex watches had not been stolen, the money was hidden from her and the toys in a secret passage that she knew nothing about.
      Just when I think the Guidices can’t go any lower they always manage to prove me wrong.

• OMIB….Judge Salas cant impose any more time on tre until additional charges are filed and she has a trial…or pleads out… they just couldn’t lay low and enjoy the time left before reporting..all that flaunting and of course her own words when she found the alleged stolen jewelry found in milania’s closet…. she is her own worst enemy…..ha

There’s an article on realitytea dotcom that the feds raided Tre’s house of assets.

Well there you have it-gossip sites citing each other with a fake story!!!

So now what happens to AATT? She has to admit to having a source that lied and that she was gullible enough to believe and print what she was told? The mounds of cash should have been a tell that this story was made up-where would they get MOUNDS of cash at this stage? I’m thinking they would know that a “raid” is possible and they hid all the good shit somewhere else!!

She’s NEVER going to admit she was duped….or flat out lied! I knew my girl Vicki would come through!

I’m thinking a lot of gossip sites are going to be a little red in face this afternoon-but almost every single one cited AATT -except for Reality Tea-(they cited Rumorfix-who cited AATT) and said that they verified the story with their own sources!!

Reality tea cited radar too-even page 6 repeated the radar story. I wonder if they’ll fix it? There isn’t even an argument here-if the US Attorney and the Morris county sheriffs department said it didn’t happen-it didnt happen. End of story!

I’m anticipating how they try to spin this to not look stupid!

She’s going to say she’s not responsible for her source lying to her.

So much for fact checking. Even though the truth has come out, the sleepless who want to believe this are still going to argue that since its on the Internet, it must be true.

That should have read “the sheeples who want to believe”

#damnyouautocorrect

AATT is saying the US Marshals executed the raid not the Feds-but the Feds are owed the money right? The Feds are still working out payment agreements?
            Exit-explain it all to me!!

My tweets are in mod! Free me! Lol

Jill-AATT is already changing her story! Yesterday, it was 2 probation officers, 2 interns and 2 county officers went in. The county said none of their officers were involved in any raid. Now she’s saying it was the US marshals. I hate to tell her, the marshals would have needed an order from the court-and since the U.S. Attorney was pretty clear that they didn’t order any raid-that’s BS too.

I can’t think of any other agency that would have a reason to go into their home and seize anything. So it’s either a total lie or an elaborate robbery (lol-Joey hiding in “the unit” just popped into my head). I can’t think of anything. I’m sure someone will though!

Thank you-AATT is confusing me-she is standing by her story-she just tweeted that and she said the gov. Has a lot of different agency’s …ok then!!!

“Feds have many agency’s including the IRS”…that’s what she tweeted.

That’s true-but I said above I’m pretty sure anyone who goes into your home for a seizure needs a court order. The IRS already sanctioned Joe-and it’s part of their judgement, so the US Attorney would know if they went in, I’m pretty sure.

She mentioned the IRS in 2 tweets but not in her story yesterday-also she never mentioned the US Marshals in the story until about 15 minutes ago

In today’s dose of Brandi is a moron….Brandi, genius that she is, has cracked the case of Sony Pictures: it’s all a publicity stunt! That’s right, Sony faked/orchestrated a hack that made their own executives look racist and infuriated many major stars, cause nothing says good bidness like racist emails, right? And, they faked a hack so convincingly that the US gov. intel fell for it because they have declared NK as the source the ‘hack’. What does genius Brandi base this on? Her intuition! That’s right, facts be damned, Brandi’s gut has spoken!

Oh, and she’s back to doing the podcast regular cause she’s doing another one today. My apologies.

She’s so dumb ™
        an endless source of amusement, lol

Apparently someone took over her Facebook page-her updates are so not Brandi!! Everything spelled correctly and all the links actually work! Poor Dumb bell can’t be in charge of anything!!
          She’s so dumb

20. As predicted AATT is standing by her story- as if 37 minutes ago- saying her source is rock solid

21. Weird that AATT has her attorney answering questions in the comments.

It makes her look legit.

I wonder if someone is just plain punking her.? (Jim M.?) and AATT truly believes what they’ve been told.

Because this is kinda serious if she’s bullshitting.

The fact that she is not backing down at all is strange and confusing! Idk what the hell is going on

• It’s still early in the day for this. It was only reported by them about 24 hrs. ago.

Monday may bring a different reaction.

Here’s what we do know-the Feds didn’t do it. The county didn’t have officers there-and she’s backing off her original story that it was 2 probation officers, 2 interns and the county officers.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Maybe that site has a personal vendetta against Teresa. I remember the day if her sentencing and they were also reporting what was going in inside the courtroom by seemed to really be happy that Tre was going down. They also have a countdown for when she starts prison. Goodness…
            Thanks for clarifying all these different stories out there.

I don’t think they have a vendetta as much as that site happens to really dislike her. Posters and “writers”. They get a lot wrong.

There’s a girl who’s a lawyer that writes stories for the site. Her credibility is iffy to me because she did a while spiel about their sentencing being delayed and them getting a good plea was because they were working with the government to turn in “big fish” in a larger fraud scheme. Turns out, the sentencing was delayed because they couldn’t get their disclosures in order and I haven’t seen any big fish yet! 😉

Maybe she did get punked. I doubt it was Jim M.-they love him over there. I’d wait until Vicki H. digs around some more.

So much for her supposed super secret intel. Just another blogger that doesn’t have any real connections

I didn’t believe the story for a second, as you know! 😉. Not that a seizure wasn’t possible-but that it did not go down the way the “reported” it.

Yep going to trust Exits “spideysense”. One thing to note though the judge did sign an order that will be executed at some time since those ConvictFelons haven’t given the judge the required documents yet.

Yes she did-I know I mentioned that the document attached to the article was legit. If they don’t get the balance in cash form-they’ll go after possessions until it’s paid. That’s why I didn’t doubt the possibility of them coming in.

Vicki has a new story-NO RAID-check her twitter-my tweets get sent to purgatory!!

23. Can you imagine if it was just robbers that went to Tre’s house and stole all her shit???? It would pretty easy to fool them with fake badges and windbreakers and we KNOW they don’t read, so throwing fake documents at them….just a thought….that is how my mind works…

Interesting turning of events here with the raid/no raid. All I can say is IF the feds want some of their money I think they would go after real estate properties and vehicles.

I will continue checking moderation until 5pm pacific and then I’m rolling for a BUNCO! 🎲🎲🎲🍀

Now, AATT is trying to say the US Attorneys office doesn’t order raids they only prosecute. A quick look at the US Marshals page and it pretty clearly states that they work with-guess who? The U.S. Attorneys office as well as other federal agencies in matters of forfeiture. Orson can you add anything to this?

• Orson One Hundred says:

Only speculation. If it’s a Federal judge and US Attorneys, it has to be a Federal law enforcement unit. It’s not really a criminal investigation, it’s a seizure, so it’s a bit below the FBI. US Marshals are about right for a seizure like this alleged one. If drugs were involved, it’d be the DEA, if explosives, firearms, alcohol, it be the BATF, if counterfeit money was involved, it’d be the US Secret Service. But for something like this, I think the US Marshals would be the appropriate muscle.

The More You Know: Coast Guard petty officers and above are Federal Law Enforcement Officers. That’s so when a Coast Guard cutter stops and boards a foreign flagged vessel, it’s not an act of war like if the Navy did that. Unless there’s USCG personnel assigned to the US Navy vessel to “officiate” a boarding. Then it’s just like a State Trooper pulling someone over for a sobriety check.

Thanks! I didn’t know that about the coast guard or the Navy boarding a ship could be seen as an act of war. My knowledge of the coast guard is pretty limited to the red helicopter I see at the shore-if it starts to circle an area-you know something bad happened.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Maybe the ‘report’ was a trial balloon floated to see 1) what papers/tabloids would run the story with no confirmation and/or B) to measure how much support for “Poor Teresa” would pipe up.

I don’t know….the site is doing a follow up blog tomorrow, so I guess we’ll have to see what they say next! Theories range from a staged robbery to the U.S. Attorney is lying and anything and everything in between. I personally think it’s a matter of the site owner getting duped. Only because I don’t think they’d have anything to gain by making it up (not that it isn’t possible). Some of the posters are standing by the idea that the Feds don’t discuss raids with the media. Which they don’t-before they happen! After they do-it’s public knowledge. although, I’ve seen on the local news drug raids in Philadelphia where the news channel is there to film the Feds rolling in with battering rams and everything! Teresa really elicits some drama doesn’t she?

26. chismosa says:

TREx hope your appointment went well today …… Thinking of ya ….

……

When is JZ on MM???? I can’t MISS THIS

Sunday ????

Ps I recapped in notes Brandi’s appearance on “the Real” in case anyone cares. I can’t stand those girls. Tamar looks WACK …. What is she doing to her face day in and out ?
    The others with the 25 layers of foundations and contouring and 1000 lashes. Yuck.

Lonny is ok – I’m used to her from Chelsea’s show.

I answered that up there, you are so impatient – in a funny way. January 1st.
      Send your recap to nomoredrama8@ gmail.com

Sorry I missed it!
        What a spectacular NEW YEARS gift 💩💩

I don’t think you guys want a full thingy write up of it – should I just put it in comments ?
        Up to you…….

Enjoy your game! Check ya later ✌️

Thanks! I’m not doing any blogs, just helping with moderation. If not too long, post it here, she will probably read here tonight.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Chismosita! I hope you’re doing well. Can’t wait to read your recap.

I really dislike this woman

Isn’t she an ass? You would think a legal expert would know that the giudices are pretty much in a holding pattern until their fines are paid. You’d also think she’d know that buying a house is pretty much out of the question and renting even more so at the moment! I don’t think you’ll see much movement until teresa comes out and Joe goes in-depending on what happens with their restitution.

• I Need A Life! says:

lord…Feldman’s knuckles must be white as she tries to hold on tight to Tre’s coat tail.

Huffington as well. US Weekly has a detailed quote from the US Attorneys rep as well. I think it’s safe to say AATT got it wrong. Theyre holding tight though last I saw-she/he probably isn’t going to back down even though most other places have updated with the denials.

• Well.

After my initial excitement, I went and reread that there were 2 interns that were part of the raid? I immediately thought of Sonja’s interns and the poor homeless girl in Ireland that runs her twitter.

And then felt that perhaps something was amiss.

There were a couple huh? moments. The Christmas gifts was one. How would they know the gifts were $11,000? Were they wrapped? Did they unwrap then? Did they take Black Friday and cyber Monday pricing into consideration? Lol. It was like Brandi Glanville accounting.

• I Need A Life! says:

I just watched E News Late Night and they confirm that the story is not true.
            I’ve watched one of the cooking segments, and I really liked Tre’s easy way of cooking. Easy to follow and very practical. I honestly didn’t think I could have cared less, but she made a nice shrimp and pasta dish that I’m going to try.

Marianne Garvey needs to let it go-Jill isn’t coming back no matter how hard she and Rob push for it!!