Brandi Glanville Interviews Andy Cohen – wants LeAnn Rimes to Join Housewives

Brandi Glanville Interviews Andy Cohen in a Reverse WWHL

Brandi starts the interview off with her usual professionalism, introducing Andy by his full name, and getting his middle name wrong (calling him Howard not Joseph).  When he correct her she says she googled it, and Howards fits him better because Joseph is the father of Jesus and he’s a Jew.  Andy is like – whatever.  Veena is like – facepalm.

Next up, Brandi asks when was the last time he spoke to Joanna Krupa?

Andy treats it like a real question and says, a long time, maybe the Miami reunion.  Of course it was a trick question and she follows with, did you get food poisoning?

Andy is confused, laughs a little and asks, from speaking to her?  Nooooo.

And then the punchline from Brandi –  No – from bad sushi that night.

Andy (still laughing)  I didn’t.  I know what you’re referring to. (laugh).  I don’t think I’ve talked to her in a very long time.  So Brandi continues, “she’s a beautiful girl.  Stunning.” (Andy agrees).  Brandi closes the joke with, “You can’t help the odor situation.”

andys reaction

(He just gives her a look)

Next up is a little narcissism.  She asks,  “Do you ever listen to Brandi Glanville unfiltered?”

Andy says no, and then goes on to explain that perhaps why he doesn’t is that he is scared to hear what she has to say, and he gets a lot of tweets from people mad about what she said, but he wants to let her do her own thing.  Her face is really tight at this point.

brandi

Then he finishes by saying that he does understand one thing about her, and that when you take something she says and tweet it, it sounds worse out of context, so he wants to just let her be.

So Brandi says, I feel like you’re just partying with SJP and thinking screw Brandi.  That’s fine.

Andy takes a long drink.

Then it gets weird.  Brandi asks,  So what do you think about LeAnn Rimes’ music?

Andy explains – well, I don’t know much of her stuff, except her first big hit, ….. but I did give her the jackhole (for some song on her Christmas special) and she tweeted, “Andy’s just jealous he’s not wearing my thigh high boots.”

Brandi rolls her eyes, – “yeah – super jealous I know you are.  Ha ha.”  (why is she asking about LeAnn?)  “We all are, especially with the thigh high boots and the slit on a family friendly show.”  (Really Brandi?  You want to use your ten minutes with Andy talking about your ex-husband’s new wife and her TV show?)

Brandi asks Andy to play marry, shag, kill – and one of the options is Eddie.  This is getting sadder by the minute.  He chooses to shag Eddie, and she’s like “for sure.”

Andy turns it around and says, “Eddie Cibrian, I guess I know the answer to this since you’re still carrying on about him, I’m assuming he was amazing in bed.”

Brandi confirms this, saying Eddie was well hung, he’s good at what he does.  He’s had a lot of practice.

She says that she’s been getting a lot of questions about how ‘refreshed’ he looks, and has he had anything done.  Ha.  Andy laughs and says she’s giving him a piece of his own medicine, and claims he hasn’t had anything done.  He talks about wanting to get his ‘gobbler’ (under the chin) done at some point.  Then he says to her, “I think if you tone down the fillers ….”  And she says she hasn’t had fillers in over a year.  He tells her that he thinks her last injection was so heavy … and she makes him feel her cheek bones.  He seems confused, because basically there are cheek bones under those cheeks, and she claims that the fillers were in her lips.

She asks how he’d feel if she married Lou (his dad) and became his stepmom.  Andy laughs and says it’d be funny for a second and then turn into his worst nightmare.  She denies this and he asks, “but would you take care of him?” She says she’s very nurturing to her children and 90 percent of the people in her life unless she hates them.  Andy sticks by his assessment of worst nightmare.

She asks if he felt bad for her when Kim called her a slut-pig.  He laughs while saying it was terrible and she was her most vulnerable (because she was on crutches) and then reminds her that she was dishing it out as well.  Then she says she doesn’t want anyone to feel bad for her, she’d have crawled out that night – she’s got this.  (Then why’d she ask the question?)

Moving on to LVP – she says she KNOWS Lisa is his favorite housewife – they all know it.  He has Giggy in the clubhouse (who is she – Jillzy?) and that he begged her to come back to housewives (according to her).  He sort of denies this – saying he didn’t beg, but he did talk to her and did want her back.  He says he thought it was the best thing for the show – as exec producer.  He then says that he knows they all think she’s his favorite housewife because they’ve all talked about that, but he’s tried really hard to be fair with everybody.  He says he has Giggy’s photo because Giggy is sort of the mascot of the show.

Brandi says that she thinks he needs to do something for Teresa, some soft of  (she says clink and makes the motion) and he’s like “oh God,” and when she rambles off he says “I love her, I love Teresa.”  Brandi says she loves Teresa too, she’s a fan.  But she laughed at the “clink clink” dig.

Brandi asks if Andy or the producers ever tried to get LeAnn on the show.  Andy takes a long time to answer, saying he didn’t think so – he had never.  Then he said she was pitched for WWHL but he said no because he was in business with Brandi – for their business relationship – that wouldn’t be smart.  Brandi said she heard that LeAnn took a few meetings with the production company.  Andy said – frankly he’d love it.  Brandi said she’s game for it (? really).  But since Eddie has objected so much – that would be an interesting twist.  Andy asks – what if she wants to be a housewife?  Brandi says, bring it!  I’m not scared.  Andy says, “LeAnn, Call me.”  Brandi says, “trust me, she will.”

And then thankfully it was over.

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to Brandi Glanville Interviews Andy Cohen – wants LeAnn Rimes to Join Housewives

Carole does not take a good picture. She looks stoned and she probably is. Happy pre-Christmas Friday to all of you!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

she needs to do like they do on those model shows, sit in front of a mirror and just practice a good photo face.
        Hair darker please, or more low lights. (that makes it darker right?)

Exactly! While I keep thinking this is Carole’s ‘sexy’ photo pose, I can’t.get.past she looks stoned more than anything!

• Laineylainey says:

Haha

With my ladies; ) #soho #Rhony @caroleradziwill @countessluann @iamheathert #Nyc

A post shared by Kristen Taekman (@kristentaekman) on

Brandi was a mess during this whole thing!
    How stupid is she to take so much time talking about Leann when she could have made it about her -even though it was supposed to be about Andy-she could have promoted her wine, clothes, books, app, (she did get the podcast in but that was NO promotion!!). What a waste of time talking about people she is “over”. And then to talk about Eddie being “hung”…seriously??? She has a real problem!! Now of course on twitter the Brandiacs are tweeting Andy saying if he hires Leann they will no longer watch-ummmm they don’t watch anyway!! They are all upset that Brandi said “bring it” about having Leann as a housewife-it’s as if they don’t know their idol-so sad!!
    Why does Brandi bring up SJP so much? Weird!!
    “Did you feel sorry for me” “I don’t need anyone to feel sorry for me”…FEEL SORRY FOR ME!!!
    She’s so dumb!!

Happy Friday! I watched this interview …. i like the way Andy answered her questions … It’s the way I answer inappropriate questions, with a straight face … which makes the question sound stupid. I concur, she’s so dumb.

But on a higher note, Sting and Trudie were on WWHL last night. I have been a Sting fan for decades and decades, the show was great, they were great! I love them.

💕

Darn, I missed Sting! Forgot to record!

Nicki Minaj was on this week and that was a fun show. Turns out she has always watched Atlanta and said her favorite is Phaedra ….later on when he did shotsky , Andy said they were one person short, the doorbell rang and it was Phaedra! Nicki also said she is “obsessed with Beverly Hills.” I had a link to post, but lost it.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

um….. that sounds planned to me. Haven’t watched yet but having her ‘say’ Phakedra and then Phake being in NY…. yeah ok.
        Right around xmas, away from her very young kids whose father is in the clink (already, right???)

I DO like she didn’t say Nene.
        still have to watch. I’m sure Andy asked questions about Mariah 🙄

Hey girl, I’m sure that was set up by Andy and to know Phaedra is on WWHL this Sunday – so she must have been in NY earlier than need be for the Wednesday night appearance and it was just a walk on for the shotsky. Nicki seemed genuinely surprised! Phaedra had been in LA recent weeks. Rumor has it she is considering taking the kids to the jail house to see their dad at Christmas time.

It turns out that Nicki, in one of her songs, has the phrase “Fix It Jesus” as a nod to Phaedra. Who knew, I hadn’t heard the song or noticed, lol. Do you think Phaedra has maybe represented Nicki?
          Mariah, uh, yes, I am trying hard to remember what was said….not coming to me. Andy asked her about a lot of musicians and some she would not spill on, but being she does so much FT work (collaborations) she’s best served to keep it quite!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

I hear you…. yes i’m sure it was likely slightly-to-much set up.
            He needs his ratings on the days he’s not being SNEAKY AND ATTACHING HIS SHOW TO THE HW’S….. 😡

you’re right about her- because she’s in the middle of trying to ‘change her image’ … so she’s got to be careful

I thought her kids were w/her. Saw something and they were.

Bobble Head. 🙄

Love Sting and his wife too.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Tangent:
      I always forget how people are so quick to jump on loving Jennifer Maniston & her success in life and love (vomit) forgetting she got her current guy to leave his girlfriend of 14 years—- because Brad left her for Angie.. ……. when………
      i hadn’t realized until just recently that Tom Hanks and I believe Sting and/or Trudie did the same thing!
      It’s funny how America holds onto the ‘poor Jen’ saga….. (well she does and her pr people do, keep it lingering … i’ve read that for years, she lives for that)

I have to check my old sources but I do believe this happened with Gordon Matthew Thomas Sumner. He’s hot though- wooo …. haven’t watched wwh yet.

#teamAngie4life
      #nominationswerepolitical

Clooney on Downton Abbey

Good morning everyone. 🇹🇬🇮🇫 🌄
    Sigggggggghhhhh! Bobble Head so early in the morn NMD? Well I guess we can take it. Have a great day. 🙂

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Makes me like Holla even more NOW! 😆

HOLLLLLLLAAAAA it’s Friday!!!!!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i’m on a crappy PC but is that Kristin next to the countless??? o_O !??? Yikes she looks 10 years older with that makeup! if that’s her….

Luann giving looks like it’s Ramona she’s looking at…. classic.

Will Lu hold an apple next season, do we know for sure???
      Dorinda will likely join in right?

Wow it’s a trip how the crew is sitting right at the table w/them. I knew they were up close but seeing it is so different.

She’s so dumb! ™

9. Orson One Hundred says:

“We also hear that former “Housewife” Jill Zarin had been in talks to appear on the latest season of the reality show, but that Bravo honcho Andy Cohen refused to consider it.”

Okay, so who was she supposed to be in talks with? I really don’t think any tabloid or trash rag reporter willing to interview her counts and I doubt Andy is taking her calls.

Yeah, TheLunaticZarin called Rob Shutter so that he could post a note to the NY Post, so that they could report issues in the Ho-wives filming, so that somehow MzAndy would call her to appear on the show, ugh, she is just SO PATHETIC! In addition, she has been paying for her own traveling expenses to show up at events that the other Ho-Wives are involved in. She really is a desperate Fame-HO!

This is SO funny – honest ! Well, maybe not if you don’t like dogs and cats, but it’s funny!

11. This girl…Brandi. Ugh.

I just can’t with her.

Although I thnk her name should be changed from BobbleHead to FacePalm.

Absolutely no goals. Just reacts like a single cell, brainless amoeba to any small stimulus.

Oooh! That’s her new name- Amoeba.

12. T-Rex says:

So, another franchise I will be saying Sayonara to will be Ho-Wives BHills! Looks like for some reason MzAndy likes that train wreck THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIARWHOLIES-MORONSTFUBrandi so she won’t be fired as we all hoped and wished!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

How was your appt. yesterday girl? Hope it went well….

I feel like Brandi would be ON Andy about having Lisa be able to ‘interview him’ after her WWH but then not allowing BRANDI who is a now a certified/fiable journalist with her own podcast- be able to interview him when she was on WWH.
      Andy probably did it to appease her and the Brandiacs. #justatheory

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Why, what? I think the ladies are doing a great job of icing her out, so I’d hope she wouldn’t have a storyline next season. Why do you think she’s on for the next season? Please don’t scare me. Lol

I hope you’re feeling well, T-Rex! 🙂

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

I know this is a long time coming, but i’m slowly compiling a book list for you- i know it’s been forever and soon will be 2016 by the time i’m done—- my apologies mi amor!
        Things have been a little kookoo-

– hey do you get your yellow underwear for New Year’s??? and las uvas? I DO ! lololol

besitos xx

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hey Chismosita! No worries on the book list–whenever you can. 🙂

So you don’t have to wear yellow undies, it can be anything yellow. Also, placing an orange over rice (uncooked) in a bowl in every room and of course the 12 grapes. Lol

Thinking about you and I hope things get less Kookoo soon. 🙂

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the Blog says:

an orange over rice???—- RUNNING TO ASK MY MOM about this right now! never knew!………… thank you.

And the anything yellow— does it have to be ‘new’ — that’s the rule right??? Not old yellow stuff?

I do the grapes under the table by the way. Not like, regular sitting or standing up.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

You’re killing me over here! Lol I’m not sure if it has to be new yellow clothing. I thought it was just anything yellow on. I’m def. doing the oranges and rice this year and 12 grapes, because this has been one of the worst years yet–and I didn’t do anything “lucky” last New Years. 😉

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

ok i’ll email you more about it…..

My mother knew nothing about the oranges. She has the worst memory. 😦
                I’m going to get her to ask her limeña friends.

Finals of Amazing Race tonight. Anybody been watching this season? I’m so cheering for the surfers. Never one bad word between them and they really enjoyed the challenges. Brittney (I think that’s her name), the one-armed surfer, has been a huge inspiration!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i’m one week behind. Those surfers are just so….. like – nothing rattles them- and i find that annoying!!! Life is just beautiful and wonderful and so positive…. ……
      (didn’t watch last week yet)

I’m upset the new york messenger gals left- loved them and was going for them.
      Hate that it’s always a challenge for the female teams. Annoys me!!!

• shamrockblonde says:

its Bethanny – and I hope they win it!! such a great couple – the movie about her was really good – Soul Surfer – Carrie Underwood had a part in that movie too – just all around good people –

Hi HH! I don’t watch every week, but I have watched maybe 4-5 times. I like the surfers too. And I like the wrestlers, and I like the other girl couple, Amy and Maya I think. So I’m good with a couple of them winning. I might have just been lucky, but I haven’t seen the double dealing dastardly low down underhanded (you get my drift) tricks that have been on some of the other seasons.

I’ve watched some this season and like the surfers. 🏂🏂

14. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

oh lord, Brandi— !!!!
    Your bestie – one of the top read stories

15. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

oh ok i was right about sting. Paul Newman – wowsa… my favorite
    ((old article))

reminds me- CAN’T WAIT FOR THE FINALE OF THE AFFAIR SUNDAY!!! best show ever! ughhh can’t take it.

Lisa should throw a huge party with Schena serving and Leann as the entertainment just so we can watch brandis head explode.

17. T-Rex says:

Is anyone out there watching the Reality TV Show VanderbiltMD? Since of course I have to deal with medical folks and their interns/fellows, I think the show is pretty good. Oh and for those that asked, appointment went fine yesterday. Got the big ScanAPalooza going on January 6th, be there all day in some scanning booth or another, I think there are three that day! All for my new baseline(we hope it’s baseline), find out the results on the 15th.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Glad it went well Rexy ❤

I've heard of this show- i feel like i see it on at 12 am on either Bravo or USA or TNT or something??? It's not a regular, normal schedule thing?

– also i have a real estate question, you may be able to ask, i'll post below.

T-Rex I’m so happy you’re KickTheCrapOutofCancer. 👏👏💝💝🙌

Good to know and I’m sure you can enjoy this Christmas more than the last….by next year you’ll be outside stringing lights all over everything! 🎇🎇🎇🎇

I can’t believe I’m saying this – but I am glad that Natalie won! – getting out Baylor was awesome! John got on my nerves – I could see his head growing every time he started in with the whole “we are the power couple” thing – Jac was a bit too self-absorbed for my taste – I liked Keith! – Ha!! “stick to the plan” – he said that any time someone at the firehouse suggests something, everyone else yells “stick to the plan”!! – it is going to take him a looong time to live that down – and Reed’s comments at the final tribal?? – loved it!! – do not care for Missy or Baylor –

can’t wait for the finale of TAR tonight! – if I never have to hear that wrestler woman whine ever again, it will be too soon – the guy is ok – but her – ack!! as for the dentists – his superiority complex is horrid – she seems ok – a little ditzy, but so am I – I would be smacking him the entire race if I was her though – the candy girls – I hope they will be okay – as far as their health goes – they just never give up, and while they have been the underdogs, I would never underestimate them – I am hoping that Adam and Bethanny win it all – forget her arm – they have played this entire race without arguing, without whining, or trashing, but instead have played it with joy, skil, respect and humor –

Brandi? – awww honey……….

hope all is well T-Rex!!

thanks for the blogs ladies!!! *hugs Jeff really hard* – hoping all is well with you my friend!!

19. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

I know it’s beers and party time right now, especially with the holidays—

but can anyone here versed in real estate tell me, if you check in today, — where on earth do i find out ACCURATE taxes for houses listed for sale???
    I know with all the New Jersey crapola and faux seizures, etc. and other people’s things- it’s something talked about a bit here.

I just want to find the true blue tax info for homes listed. They do list something- along with ‘assessment’ – so i believe you ADD the assessment to the amount listed as the previous/ current year taxes listed? I feel like there is a site out there…. somewhere on the horizon.

I’m confused!
    waaaahhhhhh 😥

thanks a MILLION 1,000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
    for all your help ~~~~~

zillow or trulia had year to year tax history.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

so is that accurate?
        It lists — example:

Taxes (2014) / and then on the right —–> Tax Assessment
        $12,081 (-.02%)/ $865.00

Do i add the figure on the left and the right to get the total amount of taxes?
        It’s confusing. I know i badgered a R.E. agent once on a listing and she said that well on those sites- it’s a bit ‘different’ … so it’s not as accurate as it seems??

Sorry, thanks Exit. Apologies, i figured you guys all know so much about these issues around here!

Don’t look at the assessment-go to the section of zillow with tax history and it should have the numbers for that year and pervious years.

Zillow isn’t really accurate with their estimations if what a property is worth. But the tax assessments are usually right and so are the property taxes because that comes straight from the county. Their should be a link in zillow that takes you right to your county site where you can plug in the address.

Question-you don’t have to answer-why so focused on the taxes? What are you trying to figure out? I ask because maybe I could help you there.

No problem, please ask away !
            And thank you for ALL your help.

My parents are needing to move within the next year (im sad, 😥) – taxes here are close to 20k so they need to get the hell out of dodge. Most especially annoying as they never sent their kids to public school !
            So – as things are “changing” business-wise with them, me, my brother, etc –
            We like certain areas but then we hear the taxes and want to shoot ourselves.

My father is picky about sewer vs septic, real wood siding vs vinyl, etc ….
            I’m insisting on central air NOT because its “nice” but because of the stink bug issue that’s getting worse here.

Thank you exit.

———–
            Example:

For instance this is one:
            I should go to that website listed there as per Rebecca to find the accurate info.

So here I would add 8355 to 879 to get the total taxes for that particular year.

Tax History

Find assessor information on the county website

YEAR PROPERTY TAXES
            TAX ASSESSMENT
            2014 $8,355+6.9% $879
            2013 $7,820-4.4% $999

——-

And you are SO right about estimates on houses – so inaccurate !
            I’m just looking at real for SALE

Again, thanks SO much XX 😘

No- just the first number that’s under property taxes. That +6.9 just means they went up 6.9% from the year before. Don’t add anything! Ignore the tax assessment-that’s not the number you need.

For this, the answer is just $8355. That’s what your yearly taxes would be.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Go to county assessor website. You can type in an address and see all the tax bills.

Time to prepare for HAPPY HOUR -the holiday edition! 🎄🍻🎄🍻🎅🎅🎄🎄🎁🎁🍻🍻🎄🎄
    FRIDAY FRIDAY!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏🎃
    Enjoy the weekend friends!!
    Cheers!💃💃💃💃💃💃
    🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🚬🚬🚬🍸🚬🍸🚬🍻🍻🚬🚬

21. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

what is this instagram ‘purge’ everyone is talking about……
    Reminds me of the movie The Purge! Andy tweeting also about it
    Aww he’s just so witty ! 🙂

Veena – thanks for the blog, I hadn’t seen the video and your write-up with just the right pics sums it up so well, it’s like watching the show! It’s so hard to fathom how someone like Brandi gets by in the real world!

AATT printed a clarification of their story and it actually managed to be as bad as the original!

ooOoo I just saw a commercial that Brandi is going to be on Steve Harvey Monday. rofl he says “you say whatever you want, do you ever regret that? “

25. mrs peabody says:

I’m wondering why it seems everyone is icing out Brandi on the first few episodes, I thought everyone except Lisa was fine with her at the end of last year but it doesn’t seem she’s filming with anyone. I personally am glad she hasn’t been on much, its been calm but that looks like it is going to change. Seems to me for someone who claims to have moved on someone still has a lot to say about the ones she’s moved on from. She is just so bitter and jealous. Did she really think that friendship with Ken and Lisa was going to move forward after last year?

OMIB AATT cracks me up when they say they consulted an attorney. So now they consult an attorney. Why don’t they consult an attorney before they run these stories?

It’s just comedy at this point. Now it’s really a secret state investigation.

• Orson One Hundred says:

After I had some time to process the latest AATT article on this, I had this thought: Maybe some of the Guidice’s creditors filed suit (state or county) or had a lien or something and the “raid” was the “repo” types legally sent to recover whatever they could of value. Or it could have been another Grand Jury, it’s not just the Feds who have those. It wouldn’t have to have anything to do with the Feds or their chain of command.

I guess what I’m saying it could just be a case of really bad writing by the reporter (I won’t call them ‘journalists’) who wrote the original AATT article. I’m pretty sure most people who run these Reality TV websites don’t have degrees in English or Journalism.

It's hard to get all five of us to look 📷 #Christmas2014 #DougStirlingAndINailedIt #TwoOutOfFiveAintBad

A post shared by Lydia McLaughlin (@oclydia) on

Lydia from OC. Her family Christmas pic.