Stassi calls Lisa ‘Old Woman’ and says she’s the star of the f-ing show

Stassi calls Lisa ‘Old Woman’ and says she’s the star of the f-ing show

I am always fascinated when someone’s head swells so much that they loose all common sense.  Well, it turns out it’s happened to Stassi Schroeder.  On a short radio segment with Cosmo’s Wake Up With Taylor, Stassi connects so well with the radio host, that in a mere few seconds she’s telling us how she really feels, and let’s just say – pretty on the outside isn’t pretty on the inside.

To start with, she bonds with (I guess Taylor) over their need/desire to punish other people. Nice.

Hear the interview for yourself here

Next up, she’s congratulated on her line “I don’t know what I’ve done to you but can you get me a Pinot Grigio?” to Scheana.  They talk about Scheana not understanding that retweeting trash-talk is the same as tweeting trash-talk, and Stassi defends Scheana by explaining that “she’s one of the most unintelligent people I’ve ever met.”  Somehow that doesn’t surprise me.

On Sur – she says she loves Sur, and goes in there all the time because she has friends there, but it feels great to not work there anymore.  Scheana in her blog talks about Stassi not having any friends and going into Sur and sitting by herself all the time.  That’s sad if it’s true – there’s one thing to go in while filming to create a scene, and another to hang out there like a lost puppy.

Asked if her relationship with Lisa is good, Stassi says, “Not really.  She doesn’t like me, I don’t understand what her problem is.  You’re like an old woman, I don’t understand why you care what I’m doing.”

The host suggests it’s because Lisa wants power and disciples and wants to control people.  Stassi agrees, and says, “If you don’t follow her rules, then, ugh God, (in a british accent) She’s ruining her career.”  She stops for a second then continues.  “How am I ruining my career, I’m the star of the f-ing show?”

_________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

178 Responses to Stassi calls Lisa ‘Old Woman’ and says she’s the star of the f-ing show

1. MelTheHound says:

What a tramp… Good morning all 😀

2. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

How goes it Jeff? Good to see you here. Is the leg more comfortable now?

3. jezzibel says:

I bet she and Brandi would get along like a house on fire

4. Orson One Hundred says:

Reposted from the last blog’s comments.

After I had some time to process the latest AATT article on this, I had this thought: Maybe some of the Guidice’s creditors filed suit (state or county) or had a lien or something and the “raid” was the “repo” types legally sent to recover whatever they could of value. Or it could have been another Grand Jury, it’s not just the Feds who have those. It wouldn’t have to have anything to do with the Feds or their chain of command.

I guess what I’m saying it could just be a case of really bad writing by the reporter (I won’t call them ‘journalists’) who wrote the original AATT article. I’m pretty sure most people who run these Reality TV websites don’t have degrees in English or Journalism.

Hi Orson! AATT is trying to sell hard to sell that tale about the Grand Jury. Problem is, she’s focused on perjury related to her fraud case and now, insurance fraud. The state would not be going after tree and Joe for perjury in their fraud case because they didn’t perjure themselves in state court. If a court is going to open a perjury case against them-it’s going to be the federal court. The state can’t charge you with a crime you didn’t commit in their jurisdiction. We know the Feds didn’t go in-so there goes that theory!

The insurance fraud thing from what I gather is related to a robbery in their old home, which would have happened over 6 years ago. She’s using some pretty flimsy evidence to support that-but lets pretend it’s happening. The state would do that, but if they were gathering evidence, it would be limited to the items of the alleged fraud itself (the jewelry). That’s all they could take. Not whatever they wanted. I think AATT forgets that we live in America and we do have rights…even people who commit crimes. Also, you’d have county officials there during the process and Morris County also denied anyone was there at her home.

As far as her creditors-the first thing they do IF they have a judgment (and they have to have a judgment) is garnish wages, put a lien on the house etc. The county sheriffs (who do the seizures) can’t just bum rush your house and randomly take whatever they want. There are so many exemptions to what can and cannot be taken. Here’s an article about the process:
      http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/how-creditors-enforce-judgments.html Besides, the county already said they weren’t there.

Just to go back to the state grand jury thing real quick-if they’re being investigated for something-it still doesn’t support her story. To believe that a grand jury would ask for a supoena for personal items (the Christmas gifts!) makes zero sense. Sonia’s interns climbing through trap doors in search of cash…it’s nonsense. The only thing real in that article is that judge salas signed a forfeiture order. At some point, they could lose personal items to satisfy their fines. It just hasn’t happened.

Exit what I found so laughable is AATT saying the consulted an attorney after their initial article. So you tell me they didn’t consult an attorney before they ran w/their story and now they did? Just laughable. But like Orson said they’re not journalists. 🙂

I can say I have always believed the ‘robbery’ was a scam. Sorry, but that a happend around the same time they were lying on loan applications and all other sorts of things. Why not add insurance fraud to the mix.

Its not out of the realm of possibility-I’m just not feeling AATT’s reasoning for a perjury and insurance fraud investigations, which was in another article she wrote. Her evidence is a video on the Bravo website of Milania hiding Teresas jewelry and other stuff and teresa saying thank god I have insurance. Really? In that wacky article about the raid she actually claimed the Feds/interns/state/ghosts specifically asked for the jewelry in that video. Really? There’s a hundred things wrong with that! Lol

At this point, with these 2, you definitely cant rule out that at one time years ago they might have committed insurance fraud. The SOL to prosecute that is 7 years-and it has to be more then 6 since it happened, so I don’t know. But it still wouldn’t trigger a raid like she wrote about.

• Hi Orson- I have been thinking along the same lines as you-

Scenario #1- something did happen but it has been twisted into a Federal Raid because the “rock solid source” embellished or was confused by what they actually saw.

Scenario #2- the author was punked by a drunken, plastic surgery addicted, bankruptcy facing former NJ HoWife- no names 😉

Scenario #3- the site made the whole thing up for click bait

I think 2 or 3 would be the more solid choices😉.

But, IF there was something going on-my best guess would be that they were there doing an inventory to prepare for an eventual forfeiture. Even that’s a stretch because the U.S. Attorney said they are working with them on their restitution. So I’ll stick with it was a BS story that blew up in her face in spectacular fashion.

PS-I forgot to put in my comment that I stole the Sonjas interns thing from you! I’m a thief.

5. MelTheHound says:

It goes okay and yes I am home and been here all month.

May the bird of paradise fly up her nose! 🎶🎶

7. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Yes, Stassi keep insulting the hand that feeds you. I hope she’s back next season and Lisa, on camera asks her not to come back to SUR. ha!

Good afternoon everyone. 5 more days til Santa. 😱 I hope you’ve all been nice and not naughty this 2014. 😉
    NMD the title just cracked me up. Do Stassi’s the Star huh? HA!!!! Ok. That’s why Lisa flew 1st class and Stassi flew w/the cast. 🙂
    Have a great day.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Stassi is insulted they didn’t charter a Gulfstream G5 just for her.

Powell – SuperSpoileUBERBratStassi is the one that complained that the group was having to fligh “coach” for appearances. UGH, she is SO stupid, I hope she is fired from the show, that’s the word out there anyway, which is probably why she is “turning” against THeRoyalVPump. I guess she doesn’t understand that she is an Executive Producer and can have her Fired! Now you all know why TheRoyalVPUmp refused to hire her back at her restaurant in any way, shape or form.

• Plain Jane says:

She returned bc of Andy Cohen! She was on WWHL last yr and said she wasn’t coming back and Andy said: “Let’s see what we could do about that.” So…he probably got her the apt and who knows what else for her to return.
        I can’t stand this show. After watching how these ppl act….I would never go to her restraunts!

Hmmm – I wonder if Andy and Lisa will be there

I forgot-AATT twisted me and Jills girl Vickis words and is trying to throw her under the bus for her reporting. A real, legit journalist who writes for a legitimate news outlet. Leave our girl alone!!! Lol!

11. I dunno.

I feel like this whole Stassi Schtick is a plot line that her and Lisa VP dreamed up to create friction and bring the drama.

I just don’t buy into it. I think it’s a manufactured storyline.

For you Rebecca!

Chismosa here’s something you can do while wearing your yellow underwear….

Someone wants a little attention …..why not use your children to try and stir things up a little ….

Oh my, she’s serious!!!

Too cute! 🐶

I promise (well maybe lol) last post about that goofy AATT article. There was something I thought about (clearly, I have way to much time on my hands) with regard to what Orson brought up about the grand jury and the state. What happens in grand jury proceedings are not public record. It’s meant to be secret-a fact AATT mentioned multiple times in her clarification. So, if that’s the case-who’s her source? Her account was very vividly detailed. If no one is supposed to know there’s an investigation and it’s supposed to be kept out of the public realm-that blog blew that out of the water!

OMIB-scenario #3 seems the most likely. Sorry about the intern burglary. 😉

I’ve never seen this before and my jaw is still on the floor after viewing her flower display in the house….

A mere six months ago ….

31. Wut?

This little shit was telling the truth about making 8.5M last year.

So does this make the Marcheesees the wealthiest on RHONJ? Ironic huh?

Ok so he was a whistleblower twice and got paid over $1 mill and then over $8 mill. So he’s a professional whistleblower? His info helped take down 2 cases. I still don’t like him. He’s arrOgant. I’ve got his number.

Hey peeps. I hope you had a great weekend. 🙂

Kandi bought Joyce a new house.. Joyce’s BF tore up Kandi’s house and Kandi doesn’t appreciate what people do for her?!?! WTH!!!!😱🏮😱🏮😱🏮😱🏮My freakin head just exploded. What am I missing? 😏

Whaaaat?! Oh no I don’t want your head OR mine to explode! 💥

Just got here for Atlanta — so I missed that part.

They were at a family BBQ. Joyce’s not speaking to Kandi. She’s mad because Kandi told her she’s mad at what Joyce’s BF did to her house. Joyce tells one of the old lady gang Kandi’s not grateful for what people do for her. That Kandi can have the house back that she bought. Kandi’s cousin tells Kandi to and Joyce to talk it out. Kandi tells Joyce she should be mad at Joyce. Joyce texted Kandi, which Kandi says Joyce cursed at her. Joyce says she didn’t. Kandi read part of the text. She didn’t read any w/cursing, only Joyce saying “your lucky I didn’t say the hell w/you.” Joyce said she’s tired of the arguing. She’s taking meds not to have an aneurysm. Kandi asked Joyce iifit was alright now, then Kandi went to hug Joyce.
        Kandi went outside and told Todd and that Joyce said she was taking meds. Todd said “oh did she have the little voice.”, like this is what Joyce does for sympathy. It was just pathetic.

Kandi’s not grateful. Uh huh. Todd is so right, I know what little voice and demure manner means …and I don’t even know her, lol! Five episodes of Kandi’s wedding still in my head, lol.

35. Nene. No. Just no to that wig in theTH.

36. Gays are very special people.

Patronizing much?

Kenya was rockin that bodysuit..I mean jumpsuit?! Her body is that. Brandi said that Kenya looks like a man. 🙄

Sorry NeNe. You look like Moe of the Three Stooges w/that bowl hair style.

Kenya’s such a B. I keep telling y’all she not a good GF. She’s not a girls girl. This is exactly why the group thought Kenya did what Apollo said she did and why NeNe and Phadera will never apologize. Kenya is a snake. She flirts and slithers up to other women’s men.

I thought the same thing when she started the BS with Roger Bob. And she didn’t have to say good luck you’re going to need it. Just because she can’t find her a man, and continually is on the look out, doesn’t mean she should kick dirt on everyone else.

Oh that’s my first time seeing Da Brat in a long time. WW said she gained weight when she was in jail. I guess she ate the carbs Apollo said you shouldn’t eat.

See that pink dress has support and Kenya’s boobs look good. She shouldn’t wear stuff that doesn’t support her large heavy boobs.

“Are you serious, I got all.dolled up and Roger Bob isn’t here?!” Lol Kenya

However, if I hear ROGER BOB one more time I might have to change the channel!

I Hate that top Demetria. Front side back it’s not good.

That was different – a Phaedra TH where she can’t speak.

46. I do not like Demetria’s outfit one bit.

Ratchet

Super awkward. Kinda gives off a feeling that he could get physical with Phaedra – or anyone…

Boy oh boy Apollo is lucky Phadera is his wife and not me cuz at that moment when he said “He could change his mode at any moment…. “Don’t forget I’m still your husband.”, I would have slapped him so hard the room would have heard it even UN that noisey club. He had some DAMN nerve.

And Kenya needs an ass whipping for that comment.

Uh oh…next week.

Phaedra on WWHL now.

Well next week’s epi is going to be pretty good.

53. Wow.
    Andy went there about Appollo threatening Phaedra.

54. I’m not a big fan of Phaedra’s but she’s doing very well tonight- IMHO

The Jackhole was GLITTER! I completely agree Andy! Ban this shit now! It is everywhere. I have received Christmas cards so engrossed in glitter I opened them outside and immediately threw them out….gift bags…ornaments. UGH.

Does anyone else feel like they spend just as much money on peripheral people as your family for Christmas?? Teachers, bus drivers, swim teacher, cleaning lady, extra tips at the salon and on and on! Oh crap-I forgot the gymnastics teacher….there goes another 15 bucks. Thank God I canceled the newspaper a few years ago.

It’s the worst. I agree

I was so happy at the beginning of the school year that Maggie had the same bus driver and monitor in the morning and afternoon-last year she didn’t and I had to do 4 envelopes instead of 2!
      This year my sanitation guys were very clever and got together and made a Christmas card-complete with a picture of the three of them wishing us a Merry Christmas-of course now I feel like I know them so their Merry Christmas envelope is a bit thicker this year!! Crafty bastards!!!