Real Housewives of New Jersey Filming – Catching Up with Teresa, the Twins, Gorgas, and the others

Despite all the rumors that Bravo was going to wait until Teresa Giudice was released from prison to film the next season of RHONJ, filming has started.  And we’re going to see the how Teresa spends her final weeks.  This isn’t really news to Lynnfam – our primary source for Housewife Leaks – Brandi Glanville – let is slip in her next to last Podcast.“Brandi says they are going to show Teresa going to prison. She thinks they are negotiating right now and that Teresa’s getting a lot of money thrown at her to film her going off to prison.”

Lynnfam also has confirmation from one of our sources  that the twins were filming at a party a few weeks ago (they are starting some sort of business.)

Dina Manzo and Teresa Giudice filmed a short segment for GLAM on how to “ring in the new year.”  Dina gave all sorts of (somewhat tacky) party tips and Teresa showed how to make bruschetta.  In the five minute clip, the last minute or more were bloopers, and we learn that Dina has a problem with blowing a new year’s horn (IKR?).  Teresa looked happy and relaxed.

Meanwhile – down the street – Joe and Melissa Gorga were spending Christmas Eve with Mama and Papa Gorga.

joey gorga and familt

On Friday (boxing day),  Teresa G, Juicy Joe, and their 10-year old daughter Gabrielle were spotted in New York at a performance of Gia Guidice’s girl group 3KT, and US is reporting that cameras were capturing every excited smile from the ladies.

3kt gia giudice

1419691065_theresa-guidice-g

“She seemed very happy to be there — not sad or worried at all,” an onlooker tells Us of Teresa, who was wearing her wedding ring. “Teresa looked happy and was applauding them. She seemed really proud.” Joe, in contrast, appeared more quiet during the set and left his wedding band at home.

Gia and her bandmates Alexa Maetta and Cristianna Cardinale played for about 40 people and did a quick meet and greet with some fans afterward. Teresa’s Bravo costars were not in attendance, but she did mingle with some friends and family. A camera crew was also on hand.

Her castmates may have not been at Gia’s show, but yesterday Teresa A. (one of the twins) posted a photo of Teresa, Nicole, and Teresa Giudice at the Crystal Springs resort (a four star ski/golf resort less than an hour from NY City).  The ladies were sipping cocktails by a fire pit. Teresa A and Nicole also posted photos of their extended family – but none from the Giudice camp.  Perhaps Teresa just swung up there to join them for a little filming.

teresa giudice and twins

And not to be outdone, Kathy Wakile posted a photo with Jacqueline Laurita – out for dinner last night.  I’m sure they were talking about Teresa all night.  I must admit, every time Melissa Gorga passes on filming with those two I like her just that much more.

kathy wakile and jacqueline Laurita

So what’s up for New Year’s Eve?

So far only Melissa has shared her plans….

melissa gorga new year

Any more sightings?  Spill it!  We’re listening.

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New Jersey. Bookmark the permalink.

118 Responses to Real Housewives of New Jersey Filming – Catching Up with Teresa, the Twins, Gorgas, and the others

1. plainviewsue says:

I hope there is no Jacko or Katho filming for this season at all. Two fake women. I agree Veena. Melissa not filming or posting pictures with Kathy has “impressed” me. Interesting how Gorga seniors were with Joe & Melissa Christmas Eve. Usually they are with Teresa. I can’t believe it is one week from tomorrow.

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’ve had a great holiday weekend. The weather has been pretty good too. Thank you St. Nick. 😌

Breaking Bad marathon has started if anyone wants to catch up.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Hi Powell! I hope your Christmas was beautiful! Glad you’re having some nice weather.
      About Breaking Bad, I stop watching each time Hank gets into so much danger. Lol

3. plainviewsue says:

I loved the video with T & D!!!! I just love their friendship. They both look stunning & I can’t get over how relaxed Teresa looks.

4. Alright, so do we know if Dina is signed on for the season? Who will “carry” the show while Tre is away? Is Caro coming back? Will it be worth watching episodes with out Tre, Caro or Dina? I am a little misty just thinking about it!

Inquiring minds right? I don’t see anyone carrying the show. None seem to be interesting enough.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

It should be someone who loves dragons…. Just my wish?

It’s hard to believe the Gia in the pic and the little Gia we were introduced to. Pretty girl.
    Well Gia and her GFs are having fun and staying out of trouble. To me that what counts.

I know-people are reading so much into it. They aren’t hurting anyone. If anything, they’re getting a crash course on the worst of human nature. All the mean comments from grown adults (some who claim to be mothers) calling them ugly, sluts and worse! All because they hate Gias mother. And they don’t respond to it, they keep moving forward and doing what makes THEM happy. The teenagers are wiser and more well behaved then the adults. I find that very sad.

6. jezzibel says:

everyone, take a close look at Melissa’s family snap, it looks very photoshopped or its just really an unfortunate picture.
    1)the thumb and finger look weird on the oldest boy
    2)where is her other leg
    3) her blouse looks very sharp next to her FIL
    4)look in between her FILS legs it doesn’t match the rest of the background
    I could always be completely wrong and I accept that

• Well.

I think you’re right about Melissa being photoshopped- she looks very odd. Maybe she took the picture and then photoshopped herself in?

Too bad no one photoshopped the devil eyes out of the oldest son’s pic.

Sharp eyes- good for you.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I don’t see what you’re seeing. Here’s another one she posted

We've been cooking since 10 am!! Time to eat🎅

A post shared by Melissa Gorga (@melissagorga) on

• Orson One Hundred says:

Sorry, I think you’re reading way too much into it. If any photoshopping was done, the first fix would have been the white dots in the kids eyes.

• NJBev says:

I think it’s the way Melissa poses, b/c I thought the same thing originally!
      She positions her head so it looks like its not on her body, and does the “slimming”
      posture with one leg way behind the other so it looks like she only has one leg!

It does look funny, I never knew what elderly looked like till now, I always thought elderly looked like my 80+ year old parents not my 60+ self. Darn.

One week from today-where’s my girl Jill???? I’m thinking we need to do a “surrender watch” to follow up “sentence watch”. She better go early, if I miss my nap I’ll be ticked off!

I’ve been to Vernon Valley, but not Crystal Springs. I have heard it’s nice. Last year she would post pictures of her girls skiing a lot. It was a good year for it! It’s only a half hour from her house-they probably have a seasonal pass. I miss skiing! I have to get the oldest on them soon. I usually go to the Poconos-it’s the same distance from me as the Jersey places.

Ever since teresa and Joe were indicted last summer, Melissa and joes attitudes changed. I think a lot of their stuff was petty, there was jealousy there (on both sides), famewhoring and one upmanship. It had to hurt their parents. It had to. Then shit got real and they put it aside (publicly anyway) and closed rank within their family. Even if the relationships aren’t 100% wonderful-they’re putting family first. It is pretty impressive!

You also have to wonder, if they got a little scared. Joe and Melissa aren’t that solvent and Juicy did teach him how to flip…. Plus, selling the new, bigger mansion land and going back to beaver manor (although I think Joey and Mel were the victims of a scam artist there) shows some actual good decision making! It’s shocking!

I think there’s real full on bad blood between Kathy and teresa. I think it’s been going on most of their lives and had nothing to do with the show. Maybe Joe and Melissa finally saw what most of us saw from day one. Kathy is a wolf in Sheeps clothing and they’re just keeping their distance.

Last reason too-for a change in Melissa’s attitude-all of her off show ventures failed miserably. She was humbled big time and realized being vindictive didnt endear her to anyone. Which is sad-because like we saw in Florida she can be a fun girl.

What she said.

🙂

• I think you’re right- they closed ranks because they are as shady as the Juicy’s and now they’re trying to fly under the radar screen.

Yeah I agree. The only thing I think Tre was mad at Mel about is that she married Joey and Tre was no longer #1 in her bros life, which I don’t get. The financial part scared them pretty bad. Tre said that what thru a wrench in her relationship w/Kathy was when Kathy got married and didn’t ask Tre to be in her wedding. So dang stupid. I think Kathy was mad at Tre’s popularity on the show, then when she joined she didn’t get any of the popularity. Also that dang recipe book. Kathy saying some of the recipes being her mom’s. I’m sure all the recipes are adaptations of all the women in the family. They make such a big deal out of stupid things.

You know the saying “a son is a son until he takes a wife-but a daughter is a daughter for life”? I think the whole family had a problem with Melissa simply being an outsider. Teresa basically married the parents best friends! When he married mel it meant joey isn’t going to be there for everything anymore. He has a wife now. She has her own family. This happens a lot, some families just want it their way and don’t want to compromise.

• I always thought kathy and TRE had issues due to Kathy’s mom and dad and Tre’s dad and stuff we don’t know fully. I truly truly do.

Good post ! 👍

11. NJBev says:

I’d like to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, and/or
    a Happy Holiday!!
    I’ve been MIA for a while due to the usual BS issues,
    but most of all b/c
    my laptop decided it was tired of going
    to the internet and therefore refused
    to go there. oh well, hubby got me an
    Apple thingy i will have to learn-
    and for now I’m on desktop.

I’m going to see Nene on Broadway tomorrow!!
    6th row center and I paid
    full price for these tickets!!
    (very painful, indeed, especially for a matinee)
    I am going to try to get
    a picture or 2 and my daughter said she
    could tweet it to Veena for me if we get
    a good one(If that’s ok w/ you, Veena? -)
    I am very excited.
    I get to spend a day in
    Manhattan with my only child, and I will
    get a chance to see one of my favorite
    housewives as well!!! Nene may be a PIA
    sometimes, but there is no doubt in my mind
    that she has one of the most dynamic
    personalities I’ve ever seen in a housewife!!

12. Orson One Hundred says:

I wonder if Tre has told her younger girls that she’s “going away” for a while yet. And I hope for her sake she gets her hair cut short, because every youtube clip I’ve seen where females are fighting, the winner always has a good hold of the loser’s hair. And there are going to be women in Danbury who won’t like her from the start.

As for the girl group, the real question is how they’re liked by their target demographic, i.e. middle school/Jr High school girls. I’m pretty sure most of the buzz and views they’re getting are from RH viewers, fans, and reviewers/recappers. They might do better than “On Display” but I doubt they’ll do as well as “Tardy for the Party.” I think they’re just surfing along on Tre’s wake of fame, to strain a metaphor.

• I absolutely love that you are concerned about tre getting her hair pulled!

• Orson One Hundred says:

I know. Considering my distaste for her, it’s really out of character for me, isn’t it? I don’t know why I care.

If any of the girls are in the dark-it’s the youngest. She just turned 5-it’s a lot to grasp at that age. Mommys “going away” is enough to suffice for her. I think the other 2 know what’s happening-they don’t live in an information void. Gia obviously knows everything. I think Tree tells people in interviews etc that the kids don’t know because the next question will be-what did you say? Then it will be-what was their reaction? Did they cry-blah, blah, blah? I think she doesn’t answer the initial question because she doesn’t want to answer the follow ups. She shuts it down that way.

Back when I watched American idol they used to put the potentials in groups during Hollywood week. I always thought it was dumb-but they explained later that it was to gauge their ability to collaborate, pull off a performance and see where they fall individually. Do they stand out? Etc. Talented people have a presence even within a group. It’s a spark, I guess and it’s something you either have or you don’t.

That’s what I think Gias group is-it’s not meant to be the next destinys child. It’s a vanity project that the talent agent put together to get exposure for them. To show that they have some raw ability and maybe someone will want to work with them or one of them. I don’t think the focus is anything other then just showcasing 3 kids she represents. It’s good for her business too.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Hmm… That’s a thought. Exit4, you also reminded me of something else…

A neighbor of a friend of mine had a home built stretch “limo” in his driveway. I used to drive by it every time I went to my friend’s house. The thing was, it was a stretched YUGO! My first thought was “Who the hell would want to bother making a stretched Yugo?” After about a month, I think I figured it out. Look, if you want to start in the stretch limo/car business, you don’t start out for the first time with a Lincoln, Caddy, Mercedes, or BMW. You start with something cheap and, well, even if it doesn’t work, you learned something from the attempt and it’s no great loss.

So, maybe the talent agency is using 3KT as a trial run? The parents footed the bill for the first video and probably some for the 2nd, and promoting/managing these young amateurs would be good experience and educational for them even if the act itself fails. And the agency is probably getting some good will from the studios, producers, arrangers, etc who they gave those jobs to.

Anyone having problems w/Twitter? It automatically signed me out and I can’t get back in. I looked in the app store and there are a lot if comments that this is happening to a lot of people. Someone said the entire site is down. 😔 😖😠

I see Phaedra gets much of her ‘delivery’ or calm on the outside nature from her mama.

• Texastart…they GIT their chicken from Publix Deli…it really is awesome chicken… waayy better than KFC any day of the week…lol

Well, at.least it’s good, lol. They had it twice on the Kandi’s Wedding mini series. Yep, I remember that Kandi and Todd cooked a dinner. Sharon was there and ate.what they cooked. The old lady gang brought fried chicken. Though I think Aunt Nora ate Kandi’s food and chicken…needless to say I thought it was rude!

Anyone get the idea that the Old Lady gang only eats fried chicken?!

I hope Joyce hangs her head in shame every epi Sharon is brought up. The old lady gang too.

• NJBev says:

I’m very disappointed in the way Kandi handled the entire situation.
      Just being foolish enough to tell Joyce everything that Sharon said was ridiculous. You could see Joyce getting angrier and angrier.
      Why Kandi?? You know everyone already hates your mother, why are you adding fuel to the fire?
      Kandi should Be hanging her head in shame just as much as Joyce…
      IMO

So Joyce called Sharon a prostitute and Sharon has to come right? I must be living in an alternate universe.

I know its ATL time, but I don’t watch it. Sorry if this was posted already-but it’s funny when Brandi is wrong.

That was funny, even more so because I knew Brandi was wrong and she kept pushing despite Eileen’s first hand knowledge. She’s so dumb!

I should tweet Eileen and ask if she got her 100 bucks!

I did too! I watched back then. I couldn’t believe she was actually telling someone she didn’t know who was on her own show!

Once more for good measure….she’s so dumb.

You too! I think Rebecca still watches. I watched from 1982-2012. Tried to watch the other day and didn’t recognize anyone until 15 minutes in and Marlena appeared….so surprised she’s still there. Alison Sweeny (Sami) left this year after 20 something years.

Marlena is still on there??? OMG I remember when she was possessed by the devil! and her many kidnappings at the hands of stefano! Did they replace Sami? i remember when she got the death penalty and when John black went to the guillotine. Days had some crazy stories! I watched when Eileen was Susan, Kristen, the nun and a couple other characters. Baby Elvis-those were my prime viewing years.

Lmol they did have some off the wall and I would place Marlena being possessed at the top of the list. And look at the number of people that came back from the dead…I lost count! On the show, I heard a character talk about Sami and Will are in California..so it seems they just moved her. Maybe Days is hoping she comes back..she’s a storyline cash-cow, just like Marlena.

I remember thinking everytime somone on Days died-don’t bother mourning-odds are they’re in stefanos lair or an alternate universe or being nursed back to health to avenge their enemies! Wasn’t there a whole john black was roman, but then he wasn’t roman, he was john black because original roman came back? Then they had a love triangle with Marlena? This happened sometime around the possession? Are we actually having this conversation? Lol!

• sparklemuffy says:

I watched back in the Day of Doug and JUlie– Old School

I didn’t “watch” but I knew some of the characters and plots. I think Marlena was kidnapped more than any other character on all the soaps.

Bobble Head. 🙄

Bobble Head. 🙄

I think I heard “Roger Bob” five times so far….is this a drinking game?

Tartsy, I’m in tweet link jail. Free me! Lol 😉

“I have no idea what Nene has up her sleeve…..or up her hoof…” Kenya 😆

“…..Mr. President the whole world needs you.” Aiden to his brother. Cuteness overload!

Major shaaaade

24. mrs peabody says:

I just lost a lot of respect for Kandi when she said it doesn’t matter whether her mom is right or wrong she’s not going to let Sharon come for her mom. My question would be why doesn’t the same thing apply to her mom and going after Sharon? I hope with all that happened that Kandi, her mom and that crazy gang of sisters are all ashamed of themselves for the way they treated that woman.

One of my cousins stopped by so I had to rewind. I know it’s a moot point but DAMN Kandi. How come sge can’t see Todd’s side? I don’t blame him for saying he will see his mom at Thanksgiving and Kandi can see her mom. Now he doesn’t have his mom. It’s sad. I wonder if Kandi apologized to Todd. She owes him an apology just as much as Joyce does.

Hopefully he does not watch this season cuz there could be some real problems in their marriage because of what happened to her and he way Kandi’s mom and aunts have acted. If I was him and saw this I’d be really hurt and mostly by Kandi

I agree. Kandi would still be out line even if Sharon were still alive. Since she’s not, it’s deeply compounded. I thought Kandi and Todd made a great couple before, but not anymore. I think Todd and his Mother deserved to be treated better and Todd knows it. I don’t think their relationship stands much of a chance anymore.

I know I can’t be the only one who finds it so eerie that the episodes that have featured Joyce, her sisters and Kandi talking about Todd’s Mama are appearing on the heels of her death.

I also don’t know what Kandi thinks sending her mama on the road to help promote the play will help fill the seats, I wouldn’t walk across the street to she that bag of misery Joyce.

Um excuse me. Why does NeNe have her Moe hair on?

Phadera said she gave Apollo many ideas for ventures but he rejected them all so when he said he was going to work where did she think he was going?

I remember Phaedra and Apollo answering the what’s your job question from Andy … not sure if it was on a reunion or on a WWHL, and they answered it was something to do with cars and financing, or maybe repossessing cars. I think Phaedra probably thought he was going to work (he worked for himself) like he told her.

I do remember Phaedra asking him to run the funeral home with her, and he was adamant that he wasn’t interested no way no how never. Apollo now claiming that keeping up with his wife was her fault he turned to fraud and grand theft is beyond ridiculous and shows me that he doesnt accept his guilt no matter how many times he says he gets it. Good for Phaedra for divorcing him as fast as she can.

The old lady gang can bless food on one hand then curse somebody out on the other hand.

Tarts-it was getting skinny up there! I can’t believe Hope is still there! Is Bo? Days and General I watched for years. Days in the ’90s and GH since the 80s. I don’t watch either anymore though and haven’t for a while. People talk about TV now-but Luke raped Laura and it became a great love story. I think today that would be HOTLY debated! I was 8 and didn’t know what rape was….freezing the world I got! lol! I also loved Frisco jones! (Jack Wagner). What a crush and sonny corinthos-yum. I remember watching GH when Maxie got BJs heart and tony leaned over to hear it beat in maxis chest! I had to go to a 4:30 class after that and 1/2 of us were still crying! Our professor thought we were nuts.

I briefly watched all my children because of kelly ripa. She’s a local girl and I danced with her on a Philly dance show called Dancin on Air in 1987. I’ve danced with greatness and Andys BFF! I know you’re green with envy! 😉

Good morning everyone. 😃 🌄

31. Ellie says:

If any1 wants 2 get the scoop on the deal with teresa & Wakiles faux reality entertainment has an excellent post it’s called the “40 year grudge”. It explains in detail why the hate from Kathy, her posts are usually right on but she doesn’t write often, it’s worth a read if u so desire. I’m new @ posting but luv this site!