Real Housewives of Atlanta – Tea with a Side of Squashed Beef

Real Housewives of Atlanta – Tea with a Side of Squashed Beef by RamonaCoaster

Phaedra and her mother go out to lunch.  They ordered my two favorite sandwiches, bagels with lox and cream cheese and a reuben sandwich.  Phaedra thinks she’s on the rough side of the mountain.  Her climb isn’t easy.  Her mother tells her she is going to be alright.  She tells her mom how Apollo showed up at the nightclub of Demetria’s video premiere.  She tells her Apollo came to the nightclub to tell her he loves her.  Her mother says she hears the talk but not the walk.  Phaedra agrees his actions speak differently.  Apollo wants to blame Phaedra for his actions.  Phaedra thinks he shouldn’t have married a successful woman if he feels insecure.  Then again Apollo says she drove to his place while he had an ankle bracelet on and sleeping on an air mattress and took care of her needs.  Then she got pregnant and they got married. I think he would rather have gotten married to the mother of his child. Phaedra says Apollo rejected a lot of business ideas.  He did the workout video.  It may not have made as much money.  I think he needed his own business so he wouldn’t have to account for the money he spent at the strip clubs.  Make it fast, spend it fast lifestyle.  Phaedra doesn’t know when Apollo is leaving and she is looking forward to that day so she will be less stressful.  Phaedra will be a lot happier when Apollo goes to jail so she can continue her life.

Nene tells the hostess at the restaurant that she is meeting a girl with a lot of weave in her hair. It took her a second to spot Porsha.  Porsha tells her she went to Demetria McKinney’s party and how she didn’t get to play her music video.  Yup I agree with Nene – like having a fashion show with no fashions.  Is that common in the ATL?   Porsha gets that Cynthia wants to fix her relationship with Nene.  Porsha wants to know the deal between her and Cynthia.  Nene wants to come to a place where they can function.

Kandi is having lunch at Aunt Nora’s house with the old lady gang.  Kandi bought the house for her mother and her mother does not want her to have the key to the house because Joyce doesn’t have a key to Kandi’s house.  They all talk about their men walking naked in their house until someone mentions she needs to eat her food first.  Kandi’s musical is going on tour and Kandi would like the old lady gang to be part of it.  It’s no surprise that Porsha isn’t a part of it considering what a pain she was.  The old lady gang isn’t too excited to be a part of it.  Joyce asks about her trip to New York.  Kandi then tells her mother that Sharon said Joyce owes her an apology for calling her a ho.  I’m not sure that is the way to tell someone like Joyce because she is just going to come back at them.  Why does Kandi not know this?  It seems like Kandi is stirring the pot as much as her mother.  Aunt Bertha says bring it on.  Joyce will never apologize to Sharon.  Joyce says she can’t come like no cabbage.  Okay so I looked up cabbage in the urban dictionary and it says cabbage is to be like a vegetable, one who has no brain nor cognitive thinking patterns. All head and no ass one of the old lady gang said. I hope they are cringing now. Kandi then tells her Sharon says she is going to punch her in her face.  Now I think Kandi handled that completely wrong and probably made more of a problem.  I’m beginning to think she likes the friction.

Cynthia is bringing Claudia to Derek J.  Claudia is naturally beautiful but in ATL woman do themselves up more (like drag queens).  They bring up Roger Bob and everyone seems to know him.  They are all shocked that he is in a relationship with Demetria.  This convo gets cut short when Cynthia gets a text from Nene to meet to iron out their issues.  Nene wants Cynthia to bring Kenya.  Now the convo is all about Cynthia and Nene.

Kenya is looking for new office space.  She is reinvigorated with her meeting with Roger Bob.  She looks at the space and says she doesn’t want to share a bathroom with her future employees. Cynthia calls and tells she needs to come with her to a lunch with Nene and someone else.  Kenya says she doesn’t know what Nene has up her sleeve or hoof.  Oh the shade!  Nene will make you pay for that.  Kenya thinks Nene will bring Porsha.

Claudia picks her mom and grandmother up at the airport for a family get together.  Claudia talks about eating snail salad (scungilli) in Italy. I tried snails a few times and they are rubbery to me.  The garlic butter made them taste better but it’s nothing special; that’s why I don’t eat it.

Kandi and Todd meet to talk about the musical tour.  They are not selling enough tickets. Kandi brings up asking the old lady gang to go on the road.  Todd isn’t too thrilled.  Kandi brings up what happened in NY.  She tells Joyce is coming back hard and didn’t like that Sharon wants to punch her.  Todd doesn’t want their mothers to fight and if nothing is settled they would have to do separate Thanksgivings.  If Joyce is there, Sharon can’t be.  Todd makes a good point that the problem is something Joyce created.  Kandi doesn’t want to talk about it anymore.  She doesn’t want to argue.  Kandi can’t make her mother apologize if she doesn’t want to do but she also does not need to stir the pot.  I understand Sharon wanted Joyce to know she is angry enough to punch her but the way Kandi told her mother, it seemed like she found the whole thing funny.  It just makes Joyce think her behavior is acceptable and it’s not.  It’s not what you say but how you say it.  The old lady gang wasn’t any better backing Joyce up.  There is something wrong mentally with Joyce.  I was very disappointed in the way Kandi handled the situation.  I hope Todd spent Thanksgiving with his mother.

Claudia is taking her mother and grandmother to a drag queen restaurant.  Claudia tells them she doesn’t have much time to date and her past relationships don’t work because she is looking for a father figure.  Her father left when she was younger.  She is 41 yr old and her mother wants to have grandchild.  It doesn’t matter if Claudia is married.  Claudia brings up that her mother never said I love you.  Her mother shows how much she loves someone by doing something.  Actions speak louder than words.  Claudia’s father told her mother he loved her but left her for another woman anyway.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-ayden-dylan

Phaedra is getting the kids to bed, helping them brush their teeth and reading them a bedtime story.  Phaedra feels black woman are survivors, naturally tough and resilient.  Aidan mentions Apollo pinching mommy.  Hope that’s not abuse.  Apollo is not home to put the kids to bed and build memories with them before he goes off to the big house.

Nene and Porsha are ready to meet Cynthia and Kenya.  They plan to drink lots of cocktails.  Porsha looks nervous when she hears Kenya is coming.  Porsha says she will be open if the energy is right.  Cynthia and Kenya comes in and they are all acting friendly.  They are ordering vodka tonics and ready to have a good time.  Kenya says if Porsha gets out of line she might end up as Apollo’s roommate in cell block D.  These girls give good burns.  Nene says Kenya shouldn’t have problems with drinking at a tavern near an outlet mall since that is near where Kenya shops; the vodka tastes the same.  Oh, more shade. Nene opens up the conversation.  Cynthia says she was uncomfortable with things that happen.  All of a sudden it is night time and Kenya must have had a number of vodka tonics because she is butting in and slightly slurring her words. Nene keeps telling Cynthia how she feels.  There really aren’t any specific details about what their argument is about, they are just generalizing.  Porsha excuses herself to go to the bathroom, Kenya excuses herself to go to the other bathroom.  Nene tells her to go to the men’s bathroom.  Kenya laughs because she is drunk.  I wonder what would have happened if she was sober.  Cynthia and Nene both want to be cool with each other.  Nene wants to take time before they get back to being friends they used to be.  She tells her in a couple years they can go to lunch.  Cynthia says she is not her enemy and she is not going after her.  Cynthia keeps kissing Nene in the cheek quite a few times.  I can tell Peter is rolling his eyes watching this.

141217_2835600_Next__Drinks_and_Drama_in_Atlanta

Now Porsha and Cynthia are hashing out their problem.  I agree with Nene that their argument is so silly no one needs to listen to it.  Kenya is screaming Cynthia’s name and Nene keeps saying Porsha’s name while Porsha and Cynthia are talking.  Kenya is so loud she doesn’t need to have a megaphone to be annoying.  Porsha goes off on Kenya and calls her rude as a motherfudder.  Porsha and Cynthia squash it.

141223_2836702_Kenya_and_Porsha_Hug_It_Out

Now Nene wants Porsha and Kenya to settle their differences.  Porsha says she can’t when Kenya is giving off bad energy.  Kenya feels in order to move on with her life she needs to forgive.  Porsha says she is not asking for forgiveness.  Porsha acknowledges what happened but she is not saying she is sorry.  Kenya gets up and walks over to Porsha to give Porsha a hug.  Kenya is over the whole thing and she takes responsibility for her part.  They hug and hopefully put their differences aside.  Let’s see how long this lasts.  Nene jokes with Kenya that they are friends.  Kenya laughs because she is a happy drunk.

141222_2836432_Extended_Scene__Kenya_and_Porsha_Make_Up

___________________________________________

Happy Birthday

RabbleRouser & MookiesMom

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – Tea with a Side of Squashed Beef

Good morning everyone. 😃🌄

Ramonacoaster last night was a good epi. Looking forward to reading your talent when I take my lunch.

2. Happy Birthday RabbleRouser and MookiesMom!!!

3. Thx for the recap!

I tried to watch- really I did- but I’m getting a little annoyed with ROA.

Super bored with Kandi/Todd fambly issues. I clicked to another channel when I saw that hot pink faux patent leather chair and just didn’t care enough about any of them to flip it back.

What is with these HoWives parents not telling them they are loved? Brandi talked about it with her dad the last episode and now this new chick (who is just gorgeous btw) and her mother.

Is that why they’re so thirsty? To get their parents approval?

I’ve never heard if this with anyone else. Sad.

• My comment ….. Hellloooooooo

OMIB I was agreeing with you. I don’t get this lack of saying I love yous.

but I do love all youse 😝💜💜

OMIB I get what you’re saying. I’m not bored w/Kandi & Todd’s family issues. As the seasons have gone on and each epi i just sit watching w/a WTH WTF look on my face at how Kandi continued to not see Todd and his mom’s side. I’m so ttired of her laughing it off, smirking at Todd when he asks her what she’s going to do & how she says her mom is old, set in her ways, and she can’t make her apologize. Well DAMN we know she can’t make her apologize but she can see/understand that Todd and his mom have valid feelings and she understands why they feel the way they do. And seriously tell her mom how it makes Todd and his mom feel and how it makes her feel that she treats her husband and MIL w/no respect. Old lady gang says Sharon better come correct when she confronts Joyce? Excuse me?!?! Joyce called Sharon a prostitute and Sharon needs to come correct? Like I said last night I know it’s now a moot point but it pisses me off. Todd doesn’t have his wife’s support. We don’t know if it happened and it probably didn’t but I wholeheartedly was on Todd’s side when he said forget Thanksgiving w?Kandi’s mom. He’ll go to NY and spend it w/his mom. Then what does Kandi? She ends the convo. She’s done talking instead of confronting it and fixing it once and for all. That greedy selfish B of a mother of hers got her couple hundred thousand dollar house and basically told Kandi Sharon can eff off. They have a twisted relationship. A psychiatrist is needed STAT.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Did you read my mind Powell? You said it so much better than I could have.

• MM in OC says:

I was extremely annoyed at Kandi this episode. She was actually getting annoyed that Todd and MIL were upset with the situation. However, when her mothers acts in a similar fashion she laughs it off.

Kandi, I don’t care if that’s your mama. If your mama killed someone, embezzled all your money, etc., would you still just shrug it off?

I believe in holding people accountable regardless of their relation to me.

IDK what’s w/the “my parent has never told me they loved me” thing. That’s another Oprah as Stars says. 🙂

• I tried to watch too… I only saw the scene at the table with NeNe and Cynthia and Kendra butting in….it seems so dumb….I want to see fabulous!!

LOL Cynthia practically begged Kenya to go and then when Kenya kept butting in, which was rude, Cynthia wanted her to shut up. IDK what Cynthia expected.

• NeNe’s facial reaction to Kenya suggesting Cyn and Ne go to lunch was hilarious.

• MM in OC says:

I thoughts Kenya’s commentary and coaching to get to the real issues was on point. I think they needed her interjected or Nene would have run over Cynthia 20 times with her “I treated you like a sister” crap. Yeah, if your sister is baby jane?

4. T-Rex says:

Good Morning LynnFam Peeps! Took a sabbatical for the Holidays from the blog, spent a great holiday with my family. I hope everyone else had a great Holiday! First year we didn’t really have a morose Christmas Eve(my dad died on C-eve in ’95), which to me as good since the kidlets really didn’t understand the sadness since they never met their grandfather. Time heals the wounds but never really closes them. Anyhoo. Catching up with the blogs, got my two cents for a lot of it, but will hopefully post more of that another day. Who knows with me though, could be later today, LOL! Hugs to everyone here, although we may agree to disagree on the Cast of Ho-wives characters, I don’t have any animosity towards anyone for their opinions, you all are still just so great!! Happy New Years coming up and may 2015 be a great year for everyone!!

BIG hugs T-Rex. I’m glad it was a much better Christmas Eve for you all. I’m sorry you loss your dad.
      I don’t think anyone boxed any rounds while your were on your sabbatical. Maybe we all had a few smokey drinks like JNNTJ likes to call them. So the waters were calm. 😉 😄 🙅

• designernailsdiana says:

AMEN T-Rex and I agree Christmas can be hard when a loved one is no longer present. Having 3 grandkidlets keeps me from being down. I know my Mom would’ve done exactly what I did.
      I hope 2015 brings you Health, Happiness and winning lottery numbers…..if you play.

Thanks LadyDi! Oh we have roped in the kidlets for our Lottery mojo! They were crying so hard when we left, that I told them to wish hard for us to win the lottery so we could retire and move up there. I know that is SO NOT right, on SO many levels, but well, it stopped them from crying!

Happy birthday to the birthday people! Right smack in the middle of Christmas and New Year’s – celebrate big!

From a daughter who never heard the words ‘I love you” out of either of my parents, I’m O.K. with it. They showed their love for me in countless ways each and every day. Now that’s I’m older and they are both gone, I see it more and more when I think back to my childhood. I do tell my children that I love them, but I hope they also see my love as well. Heck, I’m one very strong and secure woman; had to get it from someone!

Kandi enables her mother to treat her and others the way that she does. Until Kandi makes a stand with her, Joyce will continue to manipulate and get anything she can out of Kandi. Kandi is weak.

Had a wonderful Christmas with my family and especially my granddaughter. She’s a very good baby and happy all of the time. Only cried when she was hungry. She took to all of us easily. Too much food, too much noise, too many people in my house (all of my daughters friends came over) and too little sleep, but isn’t that what Christmas is for? All of us got a jack game in our stockings (remember jacks?) and when we opened them, I said that we were going to have a jack-off. Yeah, I said it and my daughters couldn’t post it fast enough on Facebook.

Now back to work and my yearly appointment with my heart doctor is today. I know what he is going to say, so I’ve been getting myself ready for a big change in my diet and exercise habits. Wish me luck!

Haha Jack off!! So funny! Sounds like you had a fabulous Christmas!!

• Jack off is funny and I’m happy your new grand baby had a wonderful xmas with all youse ❤

Yes Kandi is totally week. “I just want everyone to get along.”. BULL!! She’s week.
      Ok. Jack off. 😏 Well your daughter’s FB friends will have a ball with that.
      I was the Jacks champion. No one could put Jacks me. 🙂
      I hope your doc appt went well.

I couldn’t see my doctor because their electronic patient files were down and they had to cancel my appointment until Friday and then I get to see a PA. Question – when one sees a PA, should I have to pay doctor fees? I don’t think I should. What do you think?

• I used to recruit PA’s. They typically are as good if not as good as a doctor. Medicaid allows them to bill out at a MDs rate so maybe yes.

They started out as medics in Vietnam and then lobbied to have medical recognition. cardio thoracic PAs are in huge demand.

This is an interesting overview:

• Sorry meant if not better than an MD-

LOL funny store about my PA. He called me about my appt but I didn’t recognize the phone number so I hung up twice. He called me back from the office number and said “that was me”. I cracked up. I said sorry. I didn’t recognize your number. He said that was my cellphone number from Massachusetts. I said now how was I to know you lived in Massachusetts? When I went for my appt I apologized again for hanging up on him. I said don’t call me from your Massachusetts number. You may get hung up on again. Too funny. 🙂

When I have my treatments I usually see the PA since my doc is off on the Friday’s I have my appts and I do pay the fee.

• MM in OC says:

I’ve always gotten better, more thorough treatment from PAs versus docs. They will actually order the test, where docs think they know everything and guess at what’s wrong with you.

• HuskerHunny- I wanted to respond to your comments about your patents.

Thank you for adding your perspective.

And of course you’re right. Actions speak louder than words. How many patents tell their kids they love love love them and then aren’t there for them. No names if course 😉

Got your reference there One More. Not to mention names, but does it start with a T and end in a eresa?

• Yo my bestie !!!

A/ time for you to CHANGE YOUR GRAVY GIRL

2/ how did your girls like their gifts ….. I’m dying to know !
      They open on xmas morning right ? That’s what all the kids do right ? (I forget because I do xmas eve)

Hey girl-I feel like I haven’t had a minute since Christmas Eve to post here! Busy busy!!
        The girls LOVED everything!! Maggie hasn’t stopped riding her Dareway scooter since she got it-she is amazed that Santa really got it for her because she thought it was “too expensive and very hard to find”…she’s so funny!! When she’s not riding her scooter she’s doing her make up-she got soooooo much make up for Christmas I CANT EVEN!!
        Today we are going to give each other make overs and then set up her karaoke machine-she has my days planned for this whole vacation!! I’m loving every minute of it. Annabelle loved all her gifts too-especially all her CASH gifts-she always has something in mind to buy after the holiday!! She has spent every day sleeping late-typical teenage school break!! I hope you enjoyed Christmas-and your lamb!!!

Glad you asked about the girls and their gifts.

6. Happy birthday RabbleRouser and MookiesMom- have a great day !
    What a fun time of year 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁

Rabble – I hope you’re feeling better 🙂

Thanks Chi- I am feeling much better. I have a second check up next week that I expect will go well.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Happy Birthday ladies! Chismosa is making cake!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's rep on the blog says:

for sure… let me know what y’all want …….
        🌯 ⭐

I want a big cake with John Flynn inside it…and I want him to pop out and sing Happy Birthday to us wearing nothing but a g-string.

???

Go home Marti. You’re drunk.

7. Hey all — speaking of JILLS bestie brandi up there ^^^^

I saw the BH preview and it showed brandi at her party saying to – I don’t know who- about how “great her house is”

Her words were: ” I really love this house i’m hoping they – I can keep it. ”

I swear she was saying. ” THEY/ I”. Like paused and switched to I from they.

I think she caught herself and I did some cc’s
    Damn I wish we had vv to check that wording out tomorrow night.

Manipulations again. Because didn’t bravo get the house for her?

Cool! Yes, Chisy, Bravo paid for this house for the season. THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SCUMBAG-SLUTBAG-LYINGLIARWHOLIES-MORONSTFUBrandi hasn’t owned or rented a house of her own since she became a Ho-Wife on Bravo. I say we take bets on whether they rent to her again next year, my guess would be NOPE!

Uh huh. That Bravo keeps paying for it. Mmmm hmmm. Bravo should tell her she blew 100 grand on her car, do they’re not paying for her to lease any longer. It’s probably in her contract though.

It’s it time for Bobble Head’s contract to be up?

MzAndy thinks she’s “funny” so until the ratings flop she will probably be on the show next season, and I will NOT be watching. TheRoyalVpump has made her “peace” she is NEVER going to be friends with her, that bridge is broke burnt and buried six feet under! VileKyle has now distanced herself, however she is wishy-washy so not calling that relationship over yet. I think the two newbies will end up with a beef with her, so all she will have to interact with is JudgieJudgeJudgementalYOLOLemonHead and SpaceCadetKim.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's rep on the blog says:

thanks for clearing all this up Rexy…

i thought so.— i mean what a mess that the company – is it evolution or actually Bravo –renting her this house? unbelievable…..

If Lisa — (and as her rep i can speak to this)- is fully DONE with Brandi which i believe she is. (i think she was willing to give her another shot moreso than Ken ever ever ever was… we’ll see that unfold)—-
            no matter them placing Kyle in the middle of holding the diamonds- we all know who RULES the BH crew. Sorry sally. (and Jill)—
            But Kyle will know what’s what and that if she wants to continue to be on tv- she has to let go of Brandi- but she’s trying to do it gingerly so that secrets aren’t spilled? I mean, so far on the podcasts Brandi is just badmouthing Kyle, not saying anything super nasty (i’m surprised she didn’t go anywhere with the Mauricio and tranny storyline or whatever… that seems Brandi’s style!)

So—
            the water throwing in one scene was at Kim– not Brandi— the one preview of one of the many upcoming crazy scenes we have.

I think that Yo is also treading lightly with Brandi…. she knows things can be hurled out by her… she knows the nastiness that is B. So she’s playing her game quietly but trying to loosen that knot of faux-friendship/mothering/BS.

But i’m with you— bravo, Andy- they all know what’s up- and Brandi if she’s on the outs with Lisa… that will trickle down…. so sayonara beeeeyotch……
            Don’t let the rented door hit you on your bony non-existent a$$.

Yeah Kyle is a flip flopper. I’d rather be friends w/Lisa. You really know where you stand w/Lisa. Bobble Head is so schizophrenic she can be a friend one day and then talk crap about a supposed friend the next day.

Couple of items I call a bit of BS on. First off the offices aren’t really next door to each other, another establishment is in between. I guess her back office maybe close to the very back of this salon, allegedly, would need the blueprints for sure. I have read up and this SPA is not doing so well financially, and sorry, but if you are a “high end” salon you are probably not offering Groupons for services. I don’t know BHills that well, but I know in Tampa the upper echelon joints don’t have anything to do with groupons! Not saying that this didn’t happen, but I would find it very hard to believe the construction costs thousands of dollars in issues. We are remodeling our entire offices here, and NO WAY that teeny little office had jackhammers going all day! We only had jackhammers for installing a bathroom, and we gutted the offices! Sorry, sounds like a nuisance lawsuit to gouge someone for money!

IIn DC-Georgetown, Chevy Chase MD, Rockville, MD – about 1 – 1 1/2 hours away from me, very expensive areas I’ve seen groupons for Salons. These are salons that charge $150-$200 just for a wash, blow dry and curl. Add a trim, highlights or color and that’s a $200 – $300 more add on. I’ve seen other services like the brazilian blowout 50% off, eyebrow waxing.

• I’ve run Groupons for MedSpa services like laser hair removal or Botox and I’m in several supposedly shi shi shi areas.

Its just a way to fill my treatment rooms when the seasonal slumps hit.

The more high end an area? The higher the rents.

Shrug

Some spas do it- some don’t. IMHO it’s not a barometer of how well a business is doing.

• This is California, people love to sue!!

Ppindy- I think folks love to SUE everywhere!! It’s become our national pastime! The guys had the TV on at lunch today and every other commercial was either for a lawyer for any numerous diseases, issues, benefits, etc. if not that then a commercial to pay from some “unaccredited” school to get a degree that you really can’t use.

• The 2 that are big right now out here are the vaginal mesh…and if your son took Risperdal and has moobs…which of course my daughter and I have been teasing my son because he did take it for a little bit as a child but he didn’t “develop”….shouldn’t laugh but it’s the first time one of the commercials was relevant to us…

As a “tie-in” to a JoiseyHo-wife issue, the reason the makers of Risperdal is even being sued is that THEY(the parent company) touted the drug for other uses other than what they were assigned, aka “off-label uses”, since it was prescribed for anxiety and should not have been! Just pointing out that a lot pharmaceutical companies say their drug works for something it probably doesn’t!

8. Orson One Hundred says:

I’m surprised Cynthia had issues with Porsha because as long as Porsha is on RHOA, Cynthia isn’t the dumb one.

IIRC, neither Nene or Kenya have their mothers in their lives. I don’t know if they’re living or dead, but either way, they have no use for each other (the mothers and daughters). Kandi and Cynthia have hypercritical manipulative mothers.

The bottom line to keeping one’s sanity watching these programs is this, use it as your mantra: “Not my circus, not my monkey.”

Okay, gots to ask, Orson One Hundred? I missed something didn’t I? LOL!

• Oh Orson… “Not my circus, not my monkey.” Is wonderful advice for life… in general!!!!!!!!

Cynthia deserved the sorry for Miss Porsha rolling in their an hr late. That was ridiculous. I’d have an attitude too. Hell I wouldn’t have been there after 15 minutes and no phone call.
      I think NeNe’s mother is deceased. Kenya’s is alive but doesn’t acknowledge her even at family get togethers. IDK. Life’s too short for people to worry about parents or family that want nothing to do w/them.

9. I did see the scene where Cynthia is bitching to some woman and Peter is up at the Kitchen bar and keeps asking “What happened?” a few times and Cynthia ignored him, this made me chuckle…there were reruns so it might have been an old episode…

I don’t remember that.

• Cynthia and another woman, it might be the new HW were talking, and I remember being so intrigued by Cynthia’s wig because her hair was so messy and it was curly and put up, but falling down and it just was so odd to me…anyway, he kept saying it and she just flat out ignored him..pretty sure it was a week or two ago episode.

• It was episode 5 and it was her sister and mom….he asked a couple of times and they captioned it…it was funnier when I first watched it, lol.

10. rabblerouser2010R says:

Thank You for the Birthday Wishes. Happy Birthday Mookiesmom

11. Omg! PINDY — im entering some info for a client and his name is ……

JOHN FLYNN ……
    😂😂😂😩😩😩

isn’t that the guy from BH, you’re bestie ???!!!!!!
    (Maybe I have the name wrong)

• No, you are right!!! John Flynn is my guy, hahahha!!!!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's rep on the blog says:

i just logged on from the computer and was just scrolling down and i saw his pic and i just lost it…..

THANKS… i needed that….. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

where is that fool and his wife??? they were ‘friends of’ right??
        Love it! thank you thank you!!! ❤ x100000

12. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Just what that family needs – some more false attention for having no talent.

• Orson One Hundred says:

The way I read that article, they’ve got a crew taping them for a show, but no network has bought the show. So there’s a bit of hope. Does the world really needs more Kardassians?

• Wow.

Isn’t that what the psychic or astrologer predicted? That Gia would be carrying the family financially after Teresa went to college?

I’m not sure how I feel about this.

Kinda just want a kid to be a kid, ya know?

• Orson One Hundred says:

Ah, it can be a proud family tradition, the eldest child supporting her family. Look how well it worked for Lindsey Lohan, Macaulay Culkin, Gary Coleman, and what’s her name again… Oh yeah, Kim Richards. They all turned out well, didn’t they?

There’s only 7 days left for Tre to exploit her daughter and she’s making the most of it.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Yep, she’s got less than a week now to set things up so the ball can start rolling while she’s “gone away” to “college”.

Riddle me this everyone. If Apollo nixed Phadera’s biz ideas where did she think he was working? What did he tell her? How did he explain buying the BMW? I don’t think Phadera was in on his thievery or knew what he was doing stealing pensions, but what did she think was his occupation?

PrincessP how did you little princess and the princesses make out at Christmas? I hope you all had a great time. What did you get?

• She did great and she finished her 15 units with all A’s…didn’t even have to take the Spanish final cuz her grade was so high. And we went and got her permit, she is not really that excited to drive… I picked out a new TV for my bedroom, but my favorite gift was a Hello Kitty coffee mug my son got me! It is big so I can have a good cup of coffee and so cute! PBB got a new laptop so she made out and my son got cash so he was thrilled. Hubby has 2 weeks off so he is a happy boy too! All in all everyone is doing well. I am getting my laundry done today so I feel like I am getting something accomplished. Hope you had a great Holiday.

I am very much looking for to Empire w/Taraji P Henson and Terrence Howard Jan 7th. I saw the First Look about two weeks ago. It came on a midnight. It looks verrrryy good.

16. kit9 says:

lol

17. Errrrr, I was all geared up for BH…it’s only Monday….grrrrr…

18. Another site is reporting that our the dumb dumb Porsha was arrested for driving with a suspended license and speeding. She was smiling to beat the band in her arrest pic, too!

19. Sus says:

I’m watching the Girlfriend’s Guide to Divorce. C. Thomas Howell is on. I’m DEVASTATED to see that he’s old now. That means I’m old now!!!!!!
    Miss you all. Haven’t had time for any housewife tomfoolery lately.

It took me FOREVER to figure out who the hell he was-I kept thinking “I know this guy”-and then I saw a tweet that mentioned he was on the show!! He did get old-that’s his problem-not ours!! Hahaha I didn’t age as quickly as he did and I bet you didn’t either!

Kyle’s ex boyfriend! lol. I literally haven’t seen him since 1989 or something. I’d love to see what he looks like now.