Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Last week on Real Housewives, Brandi asked Lisa to RSVP to her housewarming party, and Lisa claimed she had to test the waters before committing.  How hard is it to commit?  Go or don’t go – you aren’t Kim!

Of course we see Lisa’s hooker shoes in a preview – so why all the drawn out drama?  Oh I remember – it’s housewives.

So far it has been a glorious season of fabulous houses and closets.  But I’m sure the producers are pouring out the alcohol and turning up the pressure to deliver drama – so our fun ride is about to get ugly.

Let’s chat!

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

293 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Holy cow, I just got here and was going to read todays blog and we are on chat already?!!!

Jill I left a post on the last page about Brandi’s speech issue, FYI. I’ll go back and read what Namaste put together for us!

How was your Christmas? Anyone can reply…good or bad, I’m all ears. Did someone get something interesting?

I did something unique, as a gift this year. I grabbed my parents 8mm movies from the 70’s and had them transferred to DVD. You should have seen their faces! We watched as a family, my sisters with their family and had a blast! It covered 15 years and had family vacations, trips to the lake and lots of play time at home. First puppy, first walk, first bike ride, etc. My 10 year old niece was flipping out looking at her mom doing competitive gymnastics. My sister has been nudging her that way, and I don’t think her daughter believed she really could do all she said – but became a believer Christmas day. Her eyes were so big. LOL So much fun.

If anyone is interested in preserving any memories from 8mm or 16mm film, I highly advise a company in Texas called Just8mm .com
    I don’t get paid for that, just write it down if you might be interested, they are good. Read their FAQ, it’s not going to be HD quality, it will be a bit fuzzy, like the film, but time is running out on the life of these types of film. I had a few that turned purplish with age, but the rest was in good shape.

• Jan what an awesome thing to do with the tapes. When I cleaned out my mom’s house after she died I found about 20 rolls of 110 film. I had to send them to North Dakota to be processed but found some good memories when I got they back. Happy New Year

Happy New Year to you SJP. Glad to see you back around chatting with us.

I’m so happy I did this while the main 5 subjects were still alive, so many people, like you are saying find this when they clean out a home and then they get to look at it. My parents had some back stories to several things and typed those stories up after we viewed them and added it to the directory. Which also included everyone’s name who appeared and actual addresses of homes that were included in filming family events. I don’t have a child to hand this down to, but my niece and nephew can one day transfer it to the next “new” media, lol

I did that years ago before father died and he loved it. It made him sad (he was sick) but happy to look back!! It’s an awesome gift! We had a great holiday-until husband started to go down with the bug! Oldest followed suit Friday night and by the time they were good to go Monday-I got it! The little one is still ok-but he has that glassy eyed look. I think he’s going down!

Many Thomas trains were brought by Santa. Dinner was good and we were very lazy and quiet all weekend! A nice break from the usual pace. I could’ve done without Calliou’s holiday movie, but we all enjoyed Christmas 2014 and are ready for a new year! I love a fresh start. January 2nd begins my countdown to Memorial Day!

Many Thomas Trains, lol, I didn’t buy the train, but things related to Thomas. I was kind of blown away when I went shopping and found an entire isle dedicated to Mutant Ninja Turtles and I was like “whaaaaat? Wasn’t that in the 90’s? WHY?”

Dang, so sorry you and the gang are sick. Hope everyone will be feeling a lot better by, oh, that is tomorrow! Time flies. Hope you are all better soon!

Thomas and his many, many friends I should have said. Lol! No one is into Ninja Turtles yet-but Legos are becoming popular here. I hate those tiny pieces that kill your feet when you step on them. There’s a massive toy purge coming in January.

Gosh I loved the mutant ninjas turtles cartoons.

• I seem to remember you bashing this Caillou person the other day and I was giggling.

Boys love the trains and Legos ….. Amazing.

So sweet you did that for your dad….. I need to think of these things. Ughhhhh

• California35 says:

Wow! That is a great idea and it sounds like eveyone enjoyed it 😊

That is so awesome, TT!!!!

Oooh you made a great gift for the entire family. Very cool.
      What did I get? Clothes. That or gift cards is what I always want. 🙂

Tartsy what a amazing gift!! How awesome that you guys got to watch together-I love this so much!!

• Tarts what a wonderful thing —– it is so sweet ! Sort of reminds me of the movie The Family Stone (suuuuuch a dumb movie but I watch it during Xmas time nevertheless) — and SJP giving beautiful framed photos of the mother who is sick …..though that was morbid, so bad analogy ! But it’s so touching and I had just watched it so I was thinking of that.

How amazing you all could sit around and enjoy together. I’m going to write that company name down. Just in case ……(but my dad’s in A/V so he likely knows “someone”) 🙂

My parents just had their 49th anniversary Saturday – they don’t celebrate its all hush hush it’s just, whatever 😒. But I’m praying with all my might they’re both around and healthy and happy next December so I can plan a super secret 50th for them.
      Your super gift gives me inspiration. ❤ 🌟🌈

Congrats to your folks!!! Maybe they will be gracious if you have a surprise next year…I’m sure they’re deserving and just being humble. I had a party for my folks 50th and unlike yours, my mom hands me such a long list, oh my all the friends they have…so I had it at their church hall and it was a.good time. She was way into it and had her wedding gown displayed and several other items or interest.

I scanned pics to make a DVD that covered all.50 years and played it on a loop. I did it without music, so it wouldn’t annoy anyone, lol.

What a great idea! We didn’t have movies, but my Dad was a prolific photo taker. All the photo albums are with my sister. She is always saying she is going to digitize them, but I love going through them with her. She put them in albums by year, or tried to. Good times.

How are your doggies doing now Tartsy? Christmas was quiet in LÁ. I spent Thanksgiving in FL but I just couldn’t face the crowds and the crush for the 3 days I could stay. If I’m honest I could have, but I just didn’t want to. It took a week to recuperate from Thanksgiving! The older I get, the more I like staying at home. I have it just the way I like it, I know how to entertain myself, I have great friends that I can go out with when there’s something interesting to do. Life is good 🙂

Hi ladebra! My Dad had every format, lol So many pics, so little time. When I needed a new scanner for the office, I bought one that transfers slides to digital – and haven’t even started that. Too many…just will need to find just the special events and transfer those. It does negatives too, I wish I were retired already to work on that. Photography is a hobby that I share with my Dad.

The older I get the more I like staying at home too. I rarely travel. And one of the many reasons is I will not boarder my dogs. The dogs have fortunately been well. Rocky turned 9 and is showing his age in his movements this winter.
        You know the problem with Thanksgiving and Christmas is they are too close together! I can understand not traveling coast-to-coast twice in a month. I’m sure you miss hour family, but’s admirable you do not have a pitty party, like someone I know complains and sulks, and if you invite them and they turn it down. Go figure.

Yup! BH night. 🙂

I saw the first look, by accident, I don’t really like to watch these, but I did and I didn’t like it that Lisa showed up and Brandi thought that meant they were good-to-go. 🙄 She’s so dumb.

4. California35 says:

I keep showing up late to comment and thank the bloggers.

Veena thanks for the chat blog,
    Namaste thanks for the blog about the blogs.

It does sound like this episode will start the real drama. I was enjoying the drama free and that there were so very few scenes with Brandi. I should hope (still hoping here) that she will be gone for good soon.

If I dont fall asleep, I will watch tonight. I will enjoy to read the comments from the early viewers😊

Hi Cali 🙂 It has been rather drama free and showing us the way the other side lives has been nice for a while…but they’ve been slowly building, showing Brandi and Yolanda’s discontent with Lisa, so it is safe to say some major bitchiness is in store.

Brandi keeps badgering Lisa. I hate to be badgered.

• California35 says:

I do to, leave me alone! You said so many things about me and treated me so badly, now you want me to forget all about it. Not only that, but also retaliate when you dont see me giving in?

I didnt want to watch this season becasue Brandy would be in it. Seeing that she is not getting away with it, and seeing very little of her made me check it out.

Badgering! Good word for it. I do not respond well to badgering. It makes me determined to do the opposite of what the badger wants DESPITE what might be best. Safe to say, I hate badgering too.

5. Didn’t read formally yet —- but:
    Just wanted to say everyone keep an eye at the first 15 minutes when brandi is talking to – I believe now it’s Kyle – she says she loves her “new house” and that she hopes

“THEY//// {break/ changes to}
    I

can keep it …….”

Let me know I’m not crazy!!!

FOXYMELlllllll…….ayuda!!!!! lol

6. kit9 says:

More fun from Brandi on FB today….about tonight’s epi. Someone mentioned her “lick your pu**y” comment and how gross it was and Brandi responded with this…….”Lisa says the same things all the time. It’s witty when she says it because she has a Brit accent? Think about that “

THE-LIAR-SUPREME-SLUTBAG-SCUMBAG-LYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIE-MORON-STFUBrandi has stated this in the past, and NO WAY the word Pu**y came out of TheRoyalVPumps mouth unless she was actually talking about a CAT! She has more class than that!

I think she has said it-with the connotation-but said that in England it isn’t that offensive. Kind of like their f-word is “bloody”.

I don’t believe it, sorry, it’s just as offensive in the UK as it is in the US. If she said it I would guarantee someone has it on film and Bravo would have played it, especially last season.

• nyc mama says:

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. It has been a while. Lots going on on this side of the screen so haven’t had a chance to pop on, I finally caught up to BH the show and backstories thanks in part to this site.
          Love the new additions.
          The word is not considered as bad as it is here. Neither is the c word, or others. It is a cultural thing. Brandi wasn’t was born in the USA. She does it for shock value.

Lisa says it all the time and I do not approve.

Saw on Twitter Lisa V & Giggy were on E! News.

Thanks, I’ll look for it at 10 since there’s no WWHL this week. Andy is sailing the world or sumthin.

8. I think that “someone” is feeding “lines” to Portia to get her airtime……IPPHO

Is it just me, or is it taking forever to get on with Beverly Hills? ⌚

Yolanda is so freakin needy it annoys me!!! I’m looking at last week episode when Lisa arrives at Kyle’s, Yo immediately has a change of demeanor and grabs/latches on the her physically and tries to make her feel.guilty for not inviting her to PS. Yo has a very deep hangup about invites.

• YoYo made me uncomfortable when she was questioning Lisa…I was watching Breaking Bad all day yesterday and she should have just answered YoYo like Jesse Pinkman… “Really Bitch?” It was pathetic and needy!

• California35 says:

It annoys me too.

Brandy and Yolanda are thr annoying of this season, so far. Kyle and Kim are doing theor own thing, thr new girls too. Is it desperation? Brandi and Yolanda know they are the two least interesting, so they keep trying to bring in something.

11. OMG!! I just saw a commercial for KATE PLUS 8!!!! Did y’all know this…it is back, not a special?? Oh boy!! Starts January 18!!

12. California35 says:

Ok you guys! It is show time for you all.

3 more hours for me…

Are you eagle eyes out there taking in all the items in Kyle’s bathroom, lol

The housewarming party is the best part of her life? Sad.

15. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello all! I think Portia’s been privy to many a LVP bashing. MmmHmmm.

16. Splits is coming off pretty bitch in THs this season. “Grudge” “plead the fifth” with bitchy smirk

Brandi’s hair is gross….not that you didn’t already notice! Just had to say it!

18. I don’t think bobble head has good boobs, even my husband said they weren’t good

#boobgrabbybravo

I heard that “I hope they” Brandi said.

21. What’s up with Leeza G? Is she desperate for tv time or friends with bobble head? Either isn’t good

Why would she say that? Why embarras her dad?

Well when you ask more than one time you’re desperate.
    She won’t kiss Lisa’s ass but she practically begged her to come to her party and now tells Lisa that Lisa loves her. She might night be kissing her ass but she sure is desperate.

24. Toodybird says:

Adrianne’s entrance wither her candy .

UGH! Shield your eyes! It’s the human stain!!!!
    #gravelgravel

26. Bobble head just said “dickmotized” wtf?

27. Toodybird says:

Here come the bet. Heeee.

Does her mother really have a clue?

“Actually, I was right. I was there.” Said with a smirk from Eileen.
    Why didn’t you ask for Brandi to Pay Up?!

Why does this bug me so much?

Lisa’s doing her foster care event again. That’s great. Lisa is really the only one that highlights her charities.

31. She is moving forward you botoxed bobble head tramp, just not with you!

EyE Rolls at the Dick Sisters and Bobblehead have to sit down and talk about Lisa the minute she leaves. 🙄

Why is Bobble Head so desperate? Lisa didn’t kiss her the way she used to. Ken didn’t make eye contact.

34. nyc mama says:

I am very happy that none of my friends are like Kyle. Didn;t she insist that they not talk about each other behind each others backs? Yet that is all we see Kyle doing. Ad always with Brandi no less. Sounds like in the end Kyle will get bitten by karma.

35. I am liking Eileen and I always want a donut whenever I work out

LOL Lisa R. WTF?? 😆

HA! Lisa dumped her own ice water! Hustle! lol

38. What alexia doesn’t know how to do laundry? She is 18

39. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, Portia has a Hello Kitty Toaster, so jelly and hey Kyle my kids have done their own laundry since they were around 11 and my hubby always does his own… #getwise

40. Toodybird says:

Did you see all the champagne in Kyle’s fridge? Where is the food?

Yep. My hubs says he knows and can do anything in the house. I think I’ll tell him the lunchmeat is in the laundry room….thanks Kyle!

42. Toodybird says:

So this is why I watch HWs. All the entertainment that is perfection. This open seems to be at pump.

43. LOL!! She didn’t invite YoYo!! HAHAHA!!

Oh god if I hear Lisa didn’t invite Yo to one more DAMN place I’m gonna freakin SCREAM!! 😱

45. Toodybird says:

Did you see that? Jealousy whiffing off Yolanda. Visually.

See that Eileen TH where she says” Lisa Vanderpump has great style. Beverly Hills with a twist.” Eileen is celebrating/complementing Lisa – NOT jealousy….take a note the rest of you!

47. sparklemuffy says:

Whoa– I.did.not.get.the.memo.about.laundry.is.a.personal.chore seriously, how did I miss that? I’ve spent 1/4 of my life on laundry and now ya’ll share that tidbit?

• Sorry, I thought you knew. It only took a couple of time of “forgetting” to get my hubs stuff out of the dryer for him to say that I had too much to do and he would do his own, that was 33 years ago. With the kids I took a sharpie and wrote on the washer and dryer to make it “idiot proof”… I have new washer and dryer now, sharpie free.

Okay, I am HIGHLY annoyed by these people with invite issues. GTFOY!

Elieen…love her..she has a pulse on things. She is observant and respectful.

50. How many of us would have paid to do that to Lemons? Loved that

51. I think I need to get one of those toasters….maybe Valentines Day..I will have to explain to my husband that the “No appliances Rule” can be waved!!

52. Toodybird says:

Well, that’s what I do when I am freezing: shimmy and rock and roll my boobies! I shake them! I rock and roll them u til I am warm. I scream until everyone is looking at me. Me!

53. Hate JillZ, just saw promo – hate her.

• Toodybird says:

Oh dear. I hate she who must not be named more than any disgusting, slithery housewife. Spill! Where is the heinous woman?

She will be on Million Dollar Matchmaker with Ally. We will have a chat here when it airs. JAN. 1st!

• Toodybird says:

Thanks. I love Texas. ’82 Beavo BBA grad. You may be a fan of another Univ? No matter. Spent 16 years in Austin. Soooo, JZ gets to yack it up with Miss MDMM. They can cackle on and on how their boobies are naturally huge and they are size 2. And they know and ARE everything. Don’t question them!

54. Splits TH when she wears the purple – her under eyes look really bad

55. Oh, Eileen is trying to class the crowd up – she doesn’t realize it is a lost cause

Eileen that’s what you get w/Bobble Head. Disgusting mouth Bobble Head. 🙄

Kyle “I don’t know if I should be offended or happy…”

58. Toodybird says:

Remember HWs. Brandie is the lovely flower that wanted to treat youse girls, at the first party she hosted at a Bravo beach house, to an demonstration of how to give a proper BJ.

59. California35 says:

From what i read, it sounds like Eileen IS what Yolanda wanted to show us that she was, and failed.

60. Scheanna is not Pumps best friend. Just because you say doesn’t mean it is true

OM effing G!! Tell the whole truth Bobble Head. Lisa wasn’t bringing Scheana around for tea. Scheana was a always working. Don’t get it twisted.

62. nyc mama says:

Wow. What revisionist history from both Kyle and Brandi. Seems that they left out a few facts. Like 99% of them.

63. Toodybird says:

Oh my dear, can Brandie just melt already. Again with the ex- husband. BRAVO, we may watch, and comment still, but it you would not DRaG some story lines on FOREVER we would be chattering a lot more. Not me, not me. I’ll stop soon.

64. California35 says:

Im watching a rerun if overhaulin and I can’t help but wonder HOW CAN THIS GIRL BE FRIENDS WITH BRANDI!??

65. Ok Eileen is a good voice of reason

66. Toodybird says:

If tongues were knives, LVP.

• Toodybird says:

LVP would be slivered..into translucent pieces. I drank the LVP koo-aid. Mm mm. Delicious over ice.

• California35 says:

Oh not tonight?
      Did the episode end with them at Brandi’s ?

• Everyone but Pump went out for a drink after charity thing so they ended there. Wine toss is next week

• California35 says:

Oh ok ! Thanks!

• Toodybird says:

Yes, but it looks like Brandie meant the future wine/water toss at Eileen as a flirtation. You know, like, I just had a drink out of this water fountain. I still have my finger on a good flow. Go ahead. I’ll hold the button Down while you have a drink because you ‘n me are such good buddies. Oh, CRAP. Didn’t see that coming! Ain’t I adorbable? I’m comeing in now to squeak your boobies! Beverly Hills! Yee-Haw!

So y’all it took Kyle what three epis before she broke the rule she made before she started talking behind Lisa’s back? And seriously what did Lisa do to her? She believes bobble head that Lisa said to take the rag mag in her suitcase? Puleeze!!!

• nyc mama says:

Didn;t she say that LV holds grudges last epi in her talking head? We also saw what Portia said and Kyle took the 5th.Not nice either. I hope she reprimanded Portia for what she said off camera but she was just repeating what she heard at home.
      Seems like that lunch was a waste of time,

She didn’t hardly reprimand Portia.

• nyc mama says:

She didn’t reprimand her at all. She giggled. Awful and inappropriate. Lisa has always been kind and generous to Portia as we have seen,

I wish they wouldn’t show the kids! They edit the kids unfairly and then people (not you NYC mama) but viewers do judge the children. That just ain’t right. It’s her parents fault for allowing this,… But I cringe when I see the kids and wonder how some young video editor is going to cut the footage. Their job is to make it interesting,…so, they are doing their job. Everyone needs to work. But still, I cringe.

• nyc mama says:

Lainey, I agree with you. It seems that they are giving Portia a bad edit this year. I am surprised it is being allowed and a bit disgusted.

Brandi just keeps digging a hole for herself. Soon she’ll be gone.

I don’t think it was the word pussy that was offensive to Lisa – she made pussy jokes the first episode and said that it was okay because it’s a word they use in England – it was the offer Brandi made that was offensive. I mean – who offers to perform a sexual act on a friend as a bribe to get them to go to lunch with you.

I’ve never seen such a strange dynamic between housewives as the one between Lisa and Brandi tonight – Brandi seems to think things can go back to the way they were – and Lisa seemed to just be trying to do some damage control. Neither looked good. And then the rest of them talking about it behind Lisa’s back. It was painful.

She won’t kiss her ass but she’ll…….. 🙄
      That was disgusting. This is how Bobble Head gets her relationship back on track w/Lisa? Sighhhhh!!!

I don’t think Lisa was offended at all by the pussy comment! Also, I saw, frankly, Lisa sort of liking the back and forth w/Brandi, having fun with it which was strange given her very different talking heads.

70. nyc mama says:

Clearly Bramdi has worn off on Yolanda. TMI.

YOLANDA @YolandaHFoster · 38m 38 minutes ago
    I just asked my love @officialdfoster if he knows the word cunnilingus I still can’t say the word but he says I like it

Wendy Feldman has blogged about Teresa. She’s a poor writer – and I’m not sure the blog says anything new.

I guess she doesn’t have any cclients so she’s trying to find something to do. Poor thing. 🙄

• Orson One Hundred says:

The blog tells me 1) Wendy’s trying to keep her name in the public eye and B) she doesn’t know the difference between “sole” and “soul”.

Spell checkers are nice, but they don’t replace proof-reading.

72. Lainey you around ?? I’m going to link here the thing I’m referring to on Twitter ….. Maybe I’m remembering this all wrong

73. Lainey ……

You got Jill ….. Yes that Jill

74. California35 says:

Watching last week’s episode, wow! I missed a lot 😕

75. California35 says:

I think Yolanda thought she was going to a regular BBQ, not a BH BBQ 😋

76. California35 says:

“He always leaves me , bla bla bla” umm is he at work? Ok then… Did you get help from others? Ok then… Lol

77. Seinfeld episode about being cunningly linguistic ….. How serendipitous 😆

78. California35 says:

Here we go BH about to start for me…

79. Toodybird says:

Eileen: Is it me or it it super confusing?
    Lisa R: It isstuper confusing.
    Me: Stay there. I want to join this party. Order a Chardonnay por moi, por favor, in my sippy cup. Danke.

80. justanothermary says:

I just wanted to thank all who wished me a happy birthday on the 26th. I was sick and haven’t been on the computer but I appreciate you all I am better now – and back!

So …. I really like Eileen. She is so .. someone I could have lunch with and a conversation that wasn’t about body parts. And I like Lisa R, but she is funny and a little scattered. I too drank the LVP kool aid but I don’t care, lalala. I don’t know why Yolanda calls Brandi a single mom? I’m serious. Eddie has the boys 50% of the time. He is very involved with the boys lives. Aren’t single moms more than a mom who is single? Maybe Lemonhead has a problem with English?

Happy New Year’s Eve. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎆🎆🎆🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈
    Happy Birthday MTH. The best present your mom ever received. 🙅🙅🙅😘😘😘

83. Orson One Hundred says:

Bad News:

I asked a friend who lives in Australia how 2015 looked to her. She said it’s filled with stupid people. So, I’m thinking maybe we should just skip 15 and go directly to 16?