Through the efforts of a great team of writers and behind the scenes folks Lynnfam has reached 1000 posts.  So what are we gonna do to celebrate?  Chat about Jill Zarin – of course!

Today Bravo showed the first episode of Real Housewives of New York; it originally aired in March of 2008 – almost 7 years ago.  We were introduced to social butterfly Jill, who explained the ins and outs of Manhattan society.  We saw the seeds of Jill’s rivalry with Ramona begin, as Jill interrogated her tennis pro to find out Ramona’s weaknesses (it was her backhand if anyone cares.)  We saw Jill as a mother (the show was originally filmed as Moms of Manhattan), with 14-year old Ally Shapiro interacting awkwardly with step-dad Bobby Zarin, and more awkwardly discussing detox (weightloss) camp.  The premiere was followed by four Jill-filled seasons of RHONY, ending when the franchise underwent major recasting – and Jill was let go.

In Andy Cohen’s recent book, he revealed that Jill Zarin almost made an appearance on Real Housewives of New York last year.  She had agreed to appear in a tennis scene, but when Ramona Singer got wind of it she called Andy and explained all the reasons why that wasn’t a good idea – mainly that the cast would mutiny.  This is because Jill has not only burned bridges with Ramona, but she has very publicly called for Andy to fire Carole Radziwill and Heather Thompson after ratings plummeted their first year on the show.  Andy agreed with Ramona, and Jill was told that it wasn’t going to happen.

Andy was the executive ultimately responsible for firing Jill Zarin from housewives, and their relationship has been rocky since, especially after she appeared on Watch What Happens Live and grilled him about why he fired her, and why he played favorites.  Worse yet, she recorded the entire interview to shop around to blogs in the (likely) event that Bravo edited it until it was unrecognizable.

Another Bravolebrity Andy has had a rocky relationship with is Patti Stranger, star of Millionaire Matchmaker.  Patti is very outspoken, and infamously made homophobic and racist remarks on Watch What Happens Live in 2011.  It’s a little surprising that she wasn’t fired from the network at that time – but now that Andy has stepped down from Bravo’s executive team to focus on WWHL and his own production company, she’s fairly secure as long as her show brings in the ratings.

Tonight Patti will have Jill Zarin on her show, marking Jill’s first appearance on Bravo since WWHL – a show that brought in record ratings for the network.  The excuse for Jill’s appearance is her daughter Ally’s difficulty finding a relationship.  The excuse is no more transparent than Albie and Chris Manzo appearing with their mom Caroline, or Rosie Pierri appearing with sister Kathy.  One can only hope that Ally (at 22) is mature enough to deal with what is sure to be a lot of public comment on her appearance on the show – and I’m not talking about her physical appearance – but the negative comments her mother is sure to draw.  And not just on this blog.  But she’s an adult, and agreed to do the show.  She’s not new to the rodeo.

I’ve seen the first 15 minutes of the show, and Jill is very annoying – an overbearing mom – so annoying that Patti has to tell her to zip it multiple times and finally kicks her out of the room so that Ally can talk.  Plus Jill stuffs a straw up her nose. It should be an interesting show.

mmjillstrawupnos

Secretly I hope she pulls in huge ratings.  It is such an interesting dynamic to have a person draw in viewers but still be shunned by the network.

Years ago Jill struck a chord in many of us as someone who could turn on her castmates and go to the ends of the earth to destroy their careers – their reputation – their livelihood.  Was she really that bad, or just someone who got too carried away in that strange little fame bubble the housewives created?  All of the stuff she was accused of – running to the tabloids, exposing the past of her castmates, commenting on their book reviews, setting up fake drama – seems business as usual for housewives nowadays.  And let’s face it – none of the other NY housewives were blameless in the game they were all playing.

I had to laugh when a story emerged earlier this week about Patti being banned from WWHL because Andy didn’t like her.  The story had Jill’s sticky little finger prints all over it, even comparing Patti to Jill.  It reminded me of the good old days.  Many things have changed over the years, but some things haven’t.

Let’s celebrate our 1000 th post and chat about Jill and the good old days.  Who knows if we’ll have this chance again!

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of New York and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

368 Responses to Lynnfam’s 1000’s Post – Jill Zarin Returns to Bravo – Let’s Chat – Millionaire Matchmaker

Woo hoo!!! 1,000 postseason. GO LynnFam!! 🎊🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🙌🙌

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Jill Zarin hates Jill Zarin.

OMG 7 years ago. Wow! When you’re busy time flies.

Does anyone know if Ally is the millionaire or is she looking for one?

OK. I’ll be first or one of the first. Like her or hate her, RHONY has not been the same since Jill was fired. She’s not the most evil housewife out there. She may not be likable, but there are worse – Tamara Judge just to name one. Someone somewhere said everyone who posted here would be anti-Jill. I’m not. Don’t like her, but don’t hate her either. Won’t be watching Patti because I’d rather watch college football, but I hope you guys enjoy. I think Bravo would be smart to ask her back to RHONY, if it even comes back after this next season.

👋 Happy New Year BB. Hope all is well with the family and you’re enjoying the grandkids.

• boston02127 says:

I don’t hate her either. They come and go. Jill was her own worst enemy. I don’t think I’d miss RHONY if Bravo pulled it off the air. I’d like a housewife show with normal people.

I hate Jill Zarin.

• Toodybird says:

Mayoclinic.com/health narcissistic-personality-disorder Etc. Jill Zarin. Patti Stanger. Check, check, check on every characteristic except setting unrealistic goals because they find themselves ALREADY perfect.They snear at most people.

Congratulations on your 1,000th post!

IDK how Ally got talked into this. She is a very pretty young woman who in my opinion doesn’t need the help of a matchmaker at age 22. I’ve always thought she was pretty. Her mother hasn’t and that may have shaken her confidence. She lives in NY. There are plenty of guys for her to find to date. She knows too many people not to he able to find guys to date. What she does need to do is NOT tell her mother who she’s dating & more than likely she’ll be fine on that front.

7. Stars99 #TeamT-Rex... All Day, Every Day!! says:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~1,000 Posts~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WooOOooooHoooooOOOOOOoo! Pure.Awesomeness!

I still hate Jill Zarin.

8. kit9 says:

In other Housewives offspring news…Gigi Hadid, Selena Gomez, others in controversial Mosque photo..

So question for the group – why would Bravo show a repeat during the nine o’clock spot, and push this episode back to 10? I would so love to ask Jill.

So they wouldn’t have to be up against Real Husbands of Hollywood. But seriously, why? Everything is a bunch of marathons and repeats elsewhere. Makes no sense. Bravo could have garnished higher ratings if they planned their 1st episodes to Real Housewives to lead MM – and bring it on earlier dagnabit!

In another programming fail – Bravo has Chilli’s appearance on MM running against CrazySexyCool – TLC documentary….for which I would still be watching if not for Stage Mom Jill.

I still hate Jill Zarin.

I really enjoyed watching (some) of the first episodes today. The ladies seemed so much more real and the interactions were low key and involved things I could relate with – well except Atlanta. All those staff and designer clothes. How funny now that we know how they were all faking it until they could make it.

It’s interesting to think that Big Brother and Survivor have a better success rate at relationships than Millionaire Matchmaker or the Bachelor.

I still hate Jill Zarin and Patti Stinker.

13. adamay411 says:

From last page: JZ is on Celebrity Wife Swap tomorrow night. Eww……

This date is so awkward. Never pick the super hot guy.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

In the immortal words of EdNorton…. “WHERE, WHERE, WHERE??!!

I thought she picked the more ‘cerebral’ of the two as the AustralianRussianJew was muy caliente… like a spicy shrimp on the barbie honey. LOL

I still hate Jill Zarin.

I know I’ve said before, how much one hated jill seemed to be in correlation to how much they loved bethenney. I don’t hate jill either. As Boston said, she’s her own worst enemy and kept getting in her own way. She’s like Brandi that way. It wouldn’t bother me at all if she came back to NYC. It would actually be interesting. I’d rather see them get rid of Ramona. I’m so over her-she makes me itchy and nervous.

Ramona is fun crazy, Jill is hateful. Can you guess that I still hate Jill Zarin?

• Toodybird says:

Ramona is way too fun. She knows the formula and politics for reality TV, as does LVP. Push, release. Push, release. Conflict, resolution. The play that, but not TOO long. SO, will watch those two until they are gone.

Four minutes – anyone up?

Jill can not let Ally do her own interview.

Ally says that no one has been raised like her – on a TV show and with good morals.

I am a little surprised that Patti and Jill are such good friends.

ZIP IT Zarin!

Happy New Year!!
    Jill is so overly annoying already-Ally is 22 she doesn’t need a matchmaker and she doesn’t need to be on this show-Jill must have guilted her into doing it-it’s embarrassing and I’m cringing!!!

If Ally is trying to cut the cord with her mom – why is her mom sitting beside her telling her everything to do?

You know the awful part is this is probably exactly how Jill is with her daughter. Ally needs to lay down the gauntlet — look what happened to Kandi 😲

I really hate Jill Zarin.

I’m sooooooo happy Bravo didn’t edit out the straw up the nose

23. kit9 says:

you don’t have to deal with “that”, referring to Jill! lol.

Hellllllo, the Prince needs subtitles! And a wardrobe! Giggles

This prince is really off.

26. kit9 says:

good god I can’t stand Patty. Do you really talk this way? Moron!

Patty is an ass. I still hate Jill Zarin though.

• Toodybird says:

Jill Zarin Is an assssssssss and and I hhhhhhhhhhaaaaatttttte Patty. Big
        Raspberry to your two size two and double GG cups. You are the bombs in you own minds. Enjoy yourselves. Wheeeee!

I have met many European men – pink pants and a sash are NOT normal – anywhere.

• plainviewsue says:

Oy vey on this tweet!!!! I think this show is horrible. Only other time I watched was with the Manzo boys. I fast forwarded thru the Prince stuff.

Patti is disgustingly gross, but I did think she was gentle with Allie. Jill is the mother from hell.

Allie is adorable, but she’s not what her mother envisioned. She wants a thin daughter. She wants a popular daughter. The insecurity Allie has is from her mom.

Did anyone notice that when they showed a clip from RHONY, on the opening credit of it, Bawby’s face was blocked out. Thought that was interesting.

Only 8 retweets? Probably from her other accounts.

Yep, we all still hate Jill Zarin.

29. I tried to watch, but I just can’t. I have switched back to the Big Bang Theory- good luck to all of you who have a better stomach than me.

Had to watch something else because I hate Jill Zarin.

Oh great – Jill gets to pick out the men for Ally – that’s got trouble written all over it.

Holy crap she’s annoying…. and I hate Jill Zarin.

31. Colleen says:

WAIT…! Was that a straw going up JZ’s nose? Thank you Geez-us for not cutting that scene

The straw hates Jill Zarin.

32. I simply cannot bring myself to watch Patti, she is just so gross! I have, however, enjoyed watching the first episodes of the various RH franchises and have loved watching Jill stick a straw up her nose.

• Veena (NMD) says:

it never gets old

Because you hate Jill Zarin too, right?

• Toodybird says:

Jill’s diamonds hate Jill Zarin. Her dog farts in her face. Her sister, who works for a living, finds her pathetic. Her mother, who loves her more than herself, has no more patience for her. NPR, in an interview during our 2008-9 near USA fail, said she helps out by letting the evevator stay open for others in her hi-rise. Magnamous, Jill. Really? Because compare to you we are doo-doo-poo. And she hepped wit dat Africqn school. Really? Details. Did you lend you face to the cause, or donate actual money beyond $10,000 because if your rich azz didn’t then you are a poser.

Why is she meeting Kristen in a shoe store??

34. kit9 says:

Oh, geez, that awful girl from that reality show that was on for 2 sec a hundred years ago. Great.

35. justanothermary says:

Oh and congrats on the 1000th post! I have been around since the beginning. It has been a great ride and I truly appreciate you all.

So Patti’s advice for the Prince is to create a fake persona because no woman could like him the way he is now.

And her advice for helping Ally’s self esteem is leave her with a woman known for her thinness. Awesome

That Patti thinks out of the box alright. 🙄

• Toodybird says:

Well. She is a genius in her own mind and all. And everything. And all that. But is it ” out of the box” or “from her box?” Give me some time to think, please.
          Ok. Or that Patti IS out of HER MIND. Seems all she want to do is press her real boobies against the millionaires. Por quois? She and Jill Zarin talk every episode about their late, real breasts. And, because that makes you…..what? Barbie? I am guessing that is….good? Better? Best?

Ick. I hate Patti Stanger. And yes, I still hate Jill Zarin.

Nathan, your not.going to date anyone until you shave whatever off your face 😕

That “whatever” is his I hate Jill Zarin look.

38. JumpTheShark says:

Just tuned in. Why would Ally attend the mixer WITH HER MOTHER in tow. She might as well walk in with doggie doo on her shoe. Grow up Ally!

• Veena (NMD) says:

But this isn’t about Ally- it’s about Jill getting screen time. #saveally

Maybe Ally would get better dates if she admitted she hates Jill Zarin.

Social media analytics – did you see Jillzy perk up?

He’s going to be a rich boy.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA. The daughter or the incomparable JillZarin and fabric king or schmatta peddler (you choose) BobbyZ…. dollar signs in his eyes and I got five on it!

Bonus though is that Ally is a beautiful girl. Her dark hair and blue eyes are striking. Good for her.

Run! Nobody wants Jill Zarin as a mother-in-law! The horror! (Psst – I hate Jill Zarin.)

• Cartwheels says:

I sure hope that Jill was amping it up for the cameras, I can’t imagine having to live with such an overbearing mother, poor Ally

Powell-I read your post over on the last blog-but Im replying here. With NJ-we always swap with Maryland for the wealthiest state in the union. Yes, NJ was #1 for 2014. Actually, DC was, but with an asterisk since it’s not a state. So I definitely expected over the top-huge, huge homes and a little flash. Money stacks in the safe. But more normal in the sense that since it was family oriented, we’d see family dinners and more camaraderie. Which we did see-minus Danielle. Because they all knew each other (or were related to each other) it seemed so much more genuine then the other shows. They didn’t even come off as competitive. They seemed equal.

It never occurred to me that it could get so ugly between them all. That teresa would be going to jail. That jac and Chris would have their financial problems. Danielle’s descent into madness. The manzo/Laurita rift. Feuding gorgas! As much as they all did it to themselves to some degree-this whole mess shows how fame and everything related to it can flip you upside down. Worse so, when you’re normal people that have it thrust on you-rather then someone who sought it out.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I have a feeling Dina sought it out – she was on some sort of wedding show before housewives.

Maybe. I do think she wanted to put herself out there so she could showcase her design and event planning business. But I don’t think she expected the crazy. Who would? It probably seemed like a good idea at the time!

It’s all Jill’s fault. Cuz they hate Jill Zarin.

“Patti scares me” one of Patti’s potential clients.

43. JumpTheShark says:

Congrats on 1000th post! 10 minutes of Patti is all I can take…she comments on one lady’s “ta-tas” and refers to another as a “spinner”. PS is truly disgusting.

Prince needs help.

He is eccentric, but Patti wanting to change everything about him is absurd! He need to cut to the chase a woman will want his money and/or the fame of his title. Just buy himself a Coco Austin type. Patti is useless anyway.

Patti’s an idiot with a horrible success rating. and yeah, I still hate Jill Zarin.

How strange that Ally didn’t get a mixer.

That was crazy…Jill worked the mixer and Ally was hidden up on a balcony looking at a monitor! 🙄

My fingers are tired of typing I hate Jill Zarin. But I’m going to get through.

…uh….be honest Ally – you picked him because he’s screenwriter!

I hate Jill Zarin.

Oh my the Prince.

This guy would actually be good for Ally.

How many guys want to date Ally but don’t because they hate Jill Zarin?

Oh Jill – you are going to scare away any potential suitors.

Amen.

I hate Jill Zarin.

Who the ef does she think she’s fooling? You can practically see the Jill’s shoe print on Ally’s backside forcing her into this

SHUT. UUUUUUP!!!!!!!

Gawd! I hate Jill Zarin.

Someone wants to get back on the show

52. lillybee says:

Who in the world would really want Jill as a mother-in-law. Poor Ally.

Nobody. I hate Jill Zarin.

A good match for the Prince would be Scott “Lord Disick”
    LOL give them their own show!!!

I hate Jill Zarin.

1000 posts ago, we were all posting to a site called I hate Jill Zarin.

(Yep, I can keep it up)

So she’s in touch with the guy but they live.on different coasts! 🙄 Maybe it will work out and she can move to LA.and speak for herself for a change. Sigh.

Sonja Morgan will be on Million Dollar Matchmaker next week. Imagine that.

You know Sonja hates Jill Zarin.

56. Jill is the gift that just keeps on giving, I will try to watch at 10pm but the combo of Patty and Jill…I just don’t know if I can handle that!!

I’m watching the late version. Her daughter seems so sweet-but kind of a wet noodle. I think jill and patti are overdoing the Jewish mother thing on purpose.

Cuz everyone hates Jill Zarin!

58. zoekayla says:

Congrats on 1000! Its hard to believe, but when I think back to when I first began on IHJZ blog, I can see it. Veena, you’ve done such a great job. I look forward to the next thousand! It will be hard for me to watch JZ and PS tonight…I hope I’m not too disgusted.

Have you missed the part where I mention that I hate Jill Zarin?

59. California35 says:

Happy 1000!!

Wow ~ mile stone.
    Thanks NMD
    Thanks Lynn
    Thanks Lynn’s family
    Thanks Bethenny and Jill and Bravo ~ who made me look for soemthing on line and found IHJZ.

Still love typing it – I hate Jill Zarin.

60. rabblerouser2010R says:

Congratulations on 1000.

I also think that Jeff just had a birthday- so happy birthday my dear Jeff.

Jeff hates Jill Zarin.

61. California35 says:

I will miss Jill on Patty, but I am sure there will be replays.

“Miss” is a strong word. I hate Jill Zarin.

62. lillybee says:

For those of you who have watched, how much wine should I drink.

63. rabblerouser2010R says:

In case Bev or anyone else who likes some stories on my little rabble-ettes, I have one from my birthday.

So on my birthday, my hubby takes me out for dinner after dropping the kids off at my MIL’s house. When we pick them up the youngest Reese and who is a girly girl asks “Mommy , Daddy did you have a good date and a good kiss?” I tell her we had a good date but didn’t have a kiss yet. So she replies “YES, now I can see you kiss”. The oldest Ryanne then says ” I DON’T want to see you kiss!”. So I ask her why, the answer ” because I will throw up in your face”. Sigh……

Hilarious! I enjoy stories with the rabble-ettes! Hope you’re healed and everything is working great now! 😊

Then don’t make her watch Jill Zarin on Patti Stinker’s show. She might throw up because she hates Jill Zarin.

LOL, I can’t even bring myself to watch it, between Jill and Patti it’s like getting punched in the face and in the stomach at the same time.

THAT analogy made me laugh so hard I am crying.

I can still type “I hate Jill Zarin” though.

64. lillybee says:

Ally is so pretty and I believe that most of her body issues come from Jill.

That makes me hate Jill Zarin even more.

65. Oh man, The prince’s dad is that POS that was married to ZsaZsa Gabor….ugh!!!

From what I can recall, Prince Von A-hole doesn’t have any biological children. He ‘adopted’ two separate adult males for money so they can have the title, the same way he got it. He paid some old german lady to adopt him so he could inherit it.

• skogsstig says:

You’re right – except he he could not, and did not, “inherit the title.” Can’t be done under German law. He doesn’t have a title – Prinz von Anhalt is his LAST NAME. He, in turn, has adopted several men from Germany, who now carry the same last name. Title of prince? Not so much. All of it is unmitigated BS. 🙂

Every time I think about Prince A$$hole, I think of his insane desperate assertion that he was the father of Anna Nicole’s daughter. He never met a camera he didn’t like.

Skogsie is correct here is some more information on PrinzVonAsshole(he is actually called this by numerous folks). He is a gold digger, and nothing more that “bought” a title which is a fake as you can’t do that with German Titles, then said that he was “adopted” by the family which was a lie. Even with adoption, in order to inherit a legitimate title, there are numerous obstacles to have the title given, and I don’t think ANY titles have been given to an adopted child that wasn’t adopted at birth or shortly thereafter. So another StinkyStankySkankerificStanger setup. I don’t watch the show since I still think it’s just a front for a high end escort service(allegedly and in only my opinion not the opinion of the blog moderators).

Gross, but if he hates Jill Zarin, there’s an ounce of intelligence in him.

I watched about 10 minutes last night. It was all I could take. I think MM is tanking and they’re doing anything to save it. (next week Sonja M.)

Ally has a pretty look about her. I wish she could see that.

Not with that hateful Jill Zarin as a mother.

67. Congratulations on ONE THOUSAND posts!!!

Sorry peeps. The two most vile women in the universe together on my TV is not my idea of a good night. Couldn’t do it.

Ally is a natural beauty. I sincerely hope she meets a nice man that will love and cherish her for who she is- not who her mother wants her to be.

Ha-Ha OMIB hates Jill Zarin and Patti Stanger.

68. Happy New Year, all – and many congratulations on 1000 posts! Who’d have thunk it?

I watched, well sort of, for old times’ sake. Glad I had my knitting to keep my hands and mind busy with something a bit more real… and to prevent me from throwing stuff at the TV. Patti is desperate. That’s the only explanation I can think of for last night’s debacle. Just two reactions: Poor Ally. The “prince?” All hogwash.

Adorable! Hey Veena, how are your Christmas kitty and the dog getting along?

• Veena (NMD) says:

Things are not going well on the cat front She still hides all the time – even from me. And she bites. Yesterday she bit me so hard on my hand it drew blood and gave me a huge bruise – I had to ice it all day. Ugh. It might have been because DD left for the night and she regressed – but if that’s the case, what will I do when she goes back to school?

The dog is wonderful. She keeps trying, but gives the cat space.

I honestly don’t know what to do. We have an open concept house, so the only room she’s even remotely comfortable in is DD’s.

She will snuggle as long as her body is covered in a blanket. She’ll even fall asleep on my arm, so it’s not like she’s biting and hissing all the time – just anytime I go to pick her up.

Darn 😦 I have a skittish cat and I’ve had her since 6 weeks old, but it’s just me and her and everything (doorbell, visitor, loud noise, earthquake…hahaha) sends her flying under the bed. Hope that with time she settles down for you. She sure is pretty though!

• California35 says:

Aww give it time, you will see she will warm up to you. Haibg your DD around gavethe kitty someone to bond with, ehich is good for the kitty fo now, but not on the long run or not good when trying t get the kitty to bond with you, as you have noticed. Once your DD leaves, you will be the one the kitty will go to. My dog was that way with my sister (her grandma 😋) she was used to my sister and as long my sister was around my dog didnt come to me unless i tried harder. When I moved and it was just my dog and I, she adjusted and became my dog. Now, 8 years later, people come and go including my sister, and I am the first and only person for her ☺️

Veena, I adopted a half dead crazy hostle feral cat who was about 6 months old. He hid under my dresser for a month. I only knew he was alive by checking his dish. I got really discouraged but he did finally come around! Snuggle bug since then-and that was 10years ago. Don’t give up hope! Although, I still can’t pick him up. Just drives him cray cray for some reason so I don’t do it. Other than that, he’s great.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Veena, just give it time.

KatieCat, who’s been known to run in terror at my mere approach since I moved here a year ago last thansksgiving, will now walk up to me while I’m fixing coffee or refilling her bowl and Meow/scold me for letting her bowl get empty. Sure, her Dad (my roommate) has been in a hospital/nursing home since before Exmas, so I’m the only hooman to serve her, but still, it’s progress.

That kitty hates Jill Zarin.

Icky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate Jill Zarin. Even more.

• lillybee says:

That will ever not be funny. I think that the editors hate her, too.

I hate radar online, but I hate Jill Zarin more.

I really enjoyed watching the first episodes of Project Runway and all of the Housewife shows yesterday; especially PR because season one is my favorite. And the housewives, at one time, had normal lives without all of the drama and yet it was still enjoyable to watch. Wish Bravo would do this more often.

Bravo sucks. I hate Jill Zarin.

72. nyc mama says:

Happy New Year to everyone and a big congrats on your milestone Veena!

I live in a Zarin and Stranger free zone so no MM for me. I feel for Allie. Her overbearing mother is going to ruin her life

Veena, your cat is adorable. I have a very skittish cat. I was told to just let her be and it worked. Yes, it took a while, but she is so much better. Good luck and don’t give up, who knows what trauma the kitty went through before?.

Congratulations for keeping Jill Zarin off your tv. I hate Jill Zarin.

Late to the post! Thank you Veena for another fantastic recap. Jill putting the straw up her nose is priceless. Poor Ally. I am so embarrassed for her. I hope Ally finds love and happiness with someone who is a well educated, a hard worker, and lives on the west coast. HA! Happy New Years to everyone here at Lynn’s Family.

Rebecca-Just so I’m 100% sure-do you hate Jill Zarin? 😉

75. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Happy 1,000 post and congratulations! I didn’t watch MM but I did enjoy watching the first episode of every housewife franchise–they’ve changed so much!

Missed this one – I still hate Jill Zarin.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I can’t believe that Sheree purposely kept Nene out of the guest list. I was so embarrassed for Nene! Hehe

I have a feeling Nene and Kim did not hang out with the same group Sheree did at that time in their lives. Since Sheree was going through a divorce at that time I’m thinking she probably had always hung out with her husbands teammates and that group and Nene and Kim were not apart of that scene. They probably thought they hit the jackpot joining her friends, little did they know at the time how far down Sheree was going.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Very true, Mrs Peabody. I believe Nene has a vision board stashed somewhere because it’s apparently working. And a hidden voodoo doll on She by Sheree. 😉

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thank you!;)

You’re welcome. About to pick up my Mom to bring her to her surprise 75th birthday party. The “surprise” was not my idea, I don’t like them myself and have reserves about surprising a 75 year old, but my sister set it up and I don’t think she has a clue….hehehe.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s wonderful! Happy Birthday to your mom, Tartsy!! Wishing your mom the best birthday year yet! Where is it at? Are you expecting a lot of people? I get excited for others, but I personally don’t like surprises myself. 🙂

Thanks, Foxy. I do not like surprises either, but she did! It was just some of her closest friends and some family. We had a back room in a restaurant. She was surprised. 😊

76. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

It takes commitment to bring back the “I hate Jill Zarin” vibe back to the boards, but it takes more commitment to keep this blog running through thick and thin.

Thank you Veena and all the recappers!!!!

77. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Yes, all dragons hate Jill Zarin, in case you were wondering. They wouldn’t even waste their fire on her cold heart. Now, dropping flaming, hot carcasses on her head is another story….

Rebecca would it make your dragons go off the deep end if they knew that another blog, RT voted JillZ as the reality star they want back?
    ::::running to get Kevlar suit::::

79. California35 says:

Hi Rebecca,
    Emilia Clarke – the actress who plays dragon girl aka Daenerys Targaryrn aka Calisse 😋
    She will be Sarah Connor on Terminator Genisys. I dont knoe if you are into Terminator or if yoi would like her in a different character with no dragons 😋 but i did think to come here to tell you. I am interested to see her on that movie.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

How many more Terminators are they going to make?! 🙂

• California35 says:

EXACTLY!! What i was thinking when I saw the preview. I was surprised to see that actrice and Arnold. I guess they are going back on back on back on time lol

Screw her. She chained her dragons up in a dungeon. Didn’t the actress that played Queen Cersei play Sarah Connor once? The queen may be a bitch, but she didn’t chain up the dragons.

lol.. I don’t know why I’m laughing it’s still more than I’d pay for them, give me those Safeway plastic ones for a $1.99

• California35 says:

WHAT??? That much! ?? When it is knockoff? Wow! My dog is dur a new set, but that money will feed her for a year lol

This is me asleep on the plane 😜😜

81. Trashy T says:

Hey Rebecca, please tell us/me how you REALLY feel about She Who Shall Not Be Named…

Over here snickering…..

Trashy

• Orson One Hundred says:

You know, when I was in 5th grade, I had a crush on this girl in my class. Everyone knew I had a crush on her by the way I’d insult her. Do you think Rebecca…?

😀

Orson, you are hereby ordered to complete a one-month sentence as Jill’s ladysitter. I will also increase your misery by denying you mental health treatment after said month.

Now go wash your mouth out with soap.

Toy with the dragon at your peril!

She’s just…… awful. That woman is just a disgrace to our gender.

I just can’t help hating Jill Zarin.

82. Orson One Hundred says:

Oh, before I forget, I want to give you folks a “heads up!”. I’m going to be asking all of you to do me a favor in a week or so. You’ll have a couple days after that to decide if you want to do that favor and to make appropriate arrangements. It won’t hurt. I promise.

Teresa’s going to jail because she doesn’t hate Jill Zarin.

If you want to stay out of prison, children, you must hate Jill Zarin.

Wonder who paid for this?

She posted pictures of NYE-she was in NJ. This is a picture from another time. Orson-I’ll reply here-the stories are getting crazier the closer it gets! She may be dumb-but she’s not dumb enough to believe she’s going to be there a week or 2. LOL.

Rebecca-so you DO hate jill zarin after all! Sometimes I was a little unsure. You’re very vague! 😊

• Orson One Hundred says:

I don’t know, Exit… I may not have faith in a lot, but me having doubt in Teresa’s detachment from Reality and lack of self-awareness is like me not believing that a great ball of fire will appear in the Eastern sky near dawn in the morning.

• Orson One Hundred says:

From that article:

but the source tells Us she “only sees what she wants in terms of the legal stuff” and that she “is telling friends that she is hoping she will only be there for a week or two.”

If true, boy, is she ever in for a surprise. Hey, how can I do italics on WP?

Italics greater than sign, then i, then lesser than sign. On both sides of the word or beginning and end of section of text.

:::Scratches head:::

That is not working as expected! For italics use the html code described above. It didn’t go back to normal text as I Intended. Does anyone remember, is there a code to go back to normal text?

Test If this worked, you end the italic section by: greater than sign, forward slash, i, lesser than sign.

• Orson One Hundred says:

italics test, if this works, it’s what I think of as the standard html tags; i.e. . text to be italicised. . without the periods inside the tags. Maybe b works for bold. Let’s see bold test.

• Orson One Hundred says:

This is educational. If you want to type “”, or a “/”, you really have to set them off from html tags. Just inserting periods between them doesn’t work.

• Orson One Hundred says:

Okay, never attempt to type greater than or less than signs on WP. It’s just an exercise in frustration. It’s probably all that bitch JillZ’s fault. 😡

• Toodybird says:

Who wants normal if we have to deal withe the HW crazies! And my ears and eyes are aflame becauseSOMEONE mentioned she who must not be named. Aaarrrggggg!

ConvictFelonTeresa and DiabolicalDina did some sort of video for NYE resolutions. Instead of stating to be a better person, pay her debts, make sure to not commit any more crimes, etc. ConvictFelonTeresa stated she wanted to eliminate BAD CARBS from her diet. Uhm, the alcohol you had in your hand while promoting some kind of sparkling wine(unless it’s from Champagne in france,, it’s sparkling wine), which by the way is a HUGE BAD CARB! I know that folks have posted from HER sources that she doesn’t even think she is going to jail on Monday, that somehow the Judge is going to pardon her. You will hear on Monday or Tuesday that her new lawyers will be filing a motion to have her sent to a halfway house for her sentence. Someone has told her that this is an OPTION, uhm, NOPE and she needs to stop hiring folks that are going to lie to her for money.

• I saw that and immediately thought it was filmed before the sentencing. I think they both thought she would get house arrest or probation.

Because what was Dina’s resolution- to be more spontaneous or some such f*ckery.

Nothing to do with much of anything.

I figured they were making “resolutions” that everyone could relate to. As opposed to prison preparedness! Lol.

84. mrs peabody says:

Brandi’s handler just posted the cast blog she wrote for Brandi about the last show, Lisa made her nervous.

• Ahhhh, that makes sense. You are nervous so instead of politely offering to take a friend to lunch you offer to EAT THEIR WHO-HA. This happens to me. All. The. Time.

Oh yeah right, ms BillyBadAss THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIEMORONSTFUBrandi, has her Handlers lying for her too! She molested a 2500 tree, came in unsuitably dressed as the outfit she had on did NOT fit her properly, she didn’t have any items to donate for the Tea(she came in empty handed), made a bitch about not being invited to something as well, and THEN states she wants to Eat a “ladypart” of the host. Yeah, she was nervous, @@. She had all these one-liners in her head to throw at TheRoyalVPUmp but because she is so ignorant could only remember the most disgusting of them. Seriously, I have worked in bars, worked on construction sites, I would as an “enforcer” at my company and not a single person(outside of Mr T-Rex), be that man or woman has ever IN PUBLIC around OTHER PEOPLE offered to Eat a “Ladypart”. She is a truly ignorant moron and I can’t believe Bravo is paying her money to be on the show.

85. I Need a Life! says:

Happy 1000th post! Thank you, Veena and all for blogging and keeping this together.

So all the tabloids are gushing over the fact that TRE has lied to her younger daughters about her trip to prison. According to the reports, Tre has told them she’s writing a book on prison and has to go to, “work.”

I don’t think she’s lying. First, who spilled this? Second, it makes perfect sense. She IS going to write a book or something on her experience.

If things go as they did when our Illinois Gov. Blago went to prison, the reporters are already camped out at the not-paid-for mansion. This is the only time in her near future that Tre can make gobs of money. She should have a multi-million dollar contract in her hand by a tabloid willing to pay for photos of her hair; saying goodbye; early morning kisses, her first step into the prison..the door closing behind her. If these tabloids are so busy faking news stories to get readers, imagine what the pictures will bring.

Downton Abbey begins tomorrow. It’s 1924. What shall I wear to dinner?

Did y’all know that Rebecca hates Jill Zarin?

87. Orson One Hundred says:

Connie Lingus and her BFF Mike Hunt who?

Connie Lingus HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

89. Shiny says:

2015? I remember when the year 2000 seemed infinitely far in the future. I wrote 1986 on a check last week though, so maybe I don’t actually remember when 2000 seemed anything?

Dear Dragon Wishing Rebecca – I adore your posts here today. Reading “I hate Jill Zarin” over and over again was sheer bliss and tied the whole blog back to the days of first finding it by typing our mantra.

Can’t you just see older now JZ checking the blog this week and trying to pretend once again that she could sue it or threaten it away? Where are her poor intern minions now?

Happy and Healthy 2015 all of you!

Even thought we all know Brandi has someone tweeting and Facebooking for her they shouldn’t make soooooooooo friggen obvious -Brandi would never use any of these words!!