Brandi Glanville Throws a Glass of Wine at Jeff Lewis after He Makes STD Joke on WWHL

It was all fun and games on WWHL until Jeff Lewis made an inappropriate joke and Brandi Glanville lost it.  It all started when host Andy Cohen asked if Brandi were to run her hands through Jeff’s hair would she be able to tell if it was real, a wig, or a weave.  Andy mentioned that he had run his hands through Kenya Moore’s hair on the show on Sunday.  Brandi took a jab at Kenya, saying that she KNEW Kenya had weaves because they got their hair and makeup done at the same time for Celebrity Apprentice, but she wasn’t going to touch Jeff’s hair.  Jeff looked relieved, and quipped, “can you get an STD from someone running their fingers through your hair?”

This was in the first ten minutes of the show.  They played a few games, time passed, and after a while they went to commercial, and Brandi showed visible signs of anxiety.

Coming back from commercial, Brandi said, in a very staged voice, something like, “you asked if you can get an STD from someone touching your hair, well you can’t if it’s wet,” and she threw her glass of wine at him.  Then she said, “the alcohol will kill the germs” (or something like that).  It certainly looked fake. [If you didn’t watch RHOBH tonight – Brandi threw a glass of wine at Eileen.] But then her face started to wrinkle and she started to cry.  She then turned her head and said she needed to take five to regroup.  Meanwhile Jeff apologized a few times, and explained that she had told him that it hurt her feelings during the break (making me think that they staged the wine-throw during the commercial break).

B6wGES4CAAIwFHl

She mumbled something about her book (she mentions having an STD in her book) and Jeff said something about reading a book.  She mumbled through her tears – TWO books.  (Andy later called this the best line of the night).  Andy in the meantime looked completely lost, and got Jeff to apologize again, and again, and again.  Eventually Brandi was able to turn back around and thankfully the segment ended.

By the time they came back on air for the aftershow, she was pretty much over it.  She explained that she needed time to process the comment, got mad, and was now over it.  She accepted his apology.

It wasn’t just the STD comment, Jeff was on her all night with his rough sense of humor – riding her about mixing pills and alcohol, telling her that Andy called her eggs scrambled (when Jeff mentioned he was looking for an egg donor), telling her she was psychotic, etc. etc.  Normal Jeff stuff.

All in all it was a great WWHL!

Oh – and at the end she kissed Jeff, Andy, and one of the guys behind the bar. SMH

UPDATE:  Brandi is now claiming the entire thing was a prank she cooked up with Jeff Lewis to fool Andy.  She wasn’t crying when she turned around to take 5 – she was laughing.  Perhaps her visible anxiety was over trying to get in character.

____________________________________________

This entry was posted in Watch What Happens Live and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

41 Responses to Brandi Glanville Throws a Glass of Wine at Jeff Lewis after He Makes STD Joke on WWHL

Well NMD I thought this was a mistake. You’re fast. 🙂

Normal Jeff stuff and it’s often not nice or cute when he does it.
    Bobble does it every epi to one of the ladies and “It’s a joke. I’m only kidding.” Kekekeke. Everyone is supposed to accept her “jokes” but when the show is on the other foot it’s wrong. She doesn’t like it. Puleeze!!

• I am just so disgust and I am so tired, but now rewatching BH, luckily my conference call tomorrow isn’t until 8:30 and I get to work from home

• Sus says:

WTF??!! Jeff is very obsessive. Honestly, it’s something I would wonder if I were ever in a situation with Brandi and my hair. She acts like she perspires VD.
      I thought she was great her first season. I was all up in defending her against the nasty sisters. I had a soft spot for her because of Leann.

I don’t blame Lisa and Ken for not wanting to be close with her. She’s an emotional sucker. Just sucks the life out of you. I also hear Ramona saying “Dellllllllllllllusional” or whoever said it on a reunion.

I felt sorry for Jeff.

3. California35 says:

Wait! We are here instead??!

4. California35 says:

What the?? So she threw the drink just .. What?!

5. ramonacoaster says:

That was weird. It could’ve been faked. I mean we are talking about Jeff and his pranks. It’s also weird enough for it to be real especially with Brandi. Queen of Alcohol Induced, Pill Popping, Weird

6. Orson says:

There was an episode of “Friends” where Joey was going to replace a soap opera character played by Susan Sarandon (they were going to transplant Sarandon’s brain into Drake Ramori’s body). Sarandon’s character was famous for throwing her drinks into other characters’ faces. It was her signature move. I think Bobble Head saw that episode and has taken it to heart.

Maybe if she’s asked to return next season, each episode, one or two of the other cast members can throw a glass of wine into her face?

7. kit9 says:

Can anyone make out what Jeff mouths to Andy after Brandi turns around in her chair? Jeff was hilariously really sticking it to Brandi all night…the stuff about not wanting her eggs(she actually said something about not talking about her kids that they cut the audio on so you know that really pis*ed her off), her mixing her meds with booze when she was denying it…etc etc.

8. Iowagirl says:

Say, or do. Typing sucks tonight.

9. Iowagirl says:

Btw, She was really pissed tonight, not just acting. But crazy for sure, in an organic way. Crazy, in a an I need rehab way.

10. jj says:

getting really old. If I were Jeff i would have tossed my martini in her face

Jeff held his own with Brandi. I thought it was funny. Maybe Brandi is starting to see how others see her.

Well, I’d certainly want to hold my own if I was around Brandi. I’d be too afraid of catching some STD if she even touched my own stuff.

13. Ok, what was up with the necklace that Brandi gave Eileen – was she regifting? I saw no tags and it wasn’t even wrapped in tissue. That was very odd I thought.

14. Wow.

I feel tense today. Kinda the way I used to feel the day after RHONJ two seasons ago.

Not fun anymore.