Ramona’s Social Media Blunder plus Vanderpump Rules

Ramona’s Social Media Blunder by Veena

Yesterday morning Ramona Singer’s social media was hacked.  It was either hacked by her social media assistant, or by someone else playing a joke.  Since Ramona hasn’t tweeted anything about it, I’m going to have to assume it was her social media assistant, and the incident wasn’t a joke.  But with the housewives, you never know.  So with that as a very long disclaimer, here’s what happened.

In the wee hours on Thursday morning, some strange tweets appeared  on Ramona’s twitter timeline.  By the time I looked  (after JillnonotthatJill alerted me to this)- maybe around 10 am east coast time, they were gone.  The tweets called Ramona out for not paying her social media assistant for the last two months.  Jill found some copies of the (now) deleted tweets.  Assuming it really was Annie Foley tweeting from Ramona’s account, one can only assume that she’s out of a job right now.

B61u84HIgAAIyuA

B61u83kIAAEhJXW

Another strange thing that happened on Ramona’s twitter account was that someone posted a photo of Orange is the New Black’s character Crazy Eyes on Ramona’s account.  Fitting, but not particularly flattering.  The photo was taken down later in the day.  The question is – did the social media assistant also put up the photos, and if so, why wasn’t it taken down with the tweets.  But it is doubtful that Ramona posted the photo.

All in all, and interesting morning for Ramona.

10931477_575575729253482_7110503608983185292_n

________________________________________

Vanderpump Rules

“Bachelorette Beach Party” – by HydrangeaHussy

Everyone is getting ready for their joint-bachelor-bachelorette trip.  The trip is for Scheana and Shay, but there will be separate events.  Jax has a cut on his head from running into a glass door.  There are not words.  He isn’t inviting Tiffany anymore because he’d rather take a solo vacation with her.  I think it’s because he doesn’t want her to find out that he slept with someone in San Diego, and because Vail is coming.  I wonder what Tiffany will think when she sees this.  Kristen can’t help herself and starts opining on Ariana and Tom.  She maintains that Tom cheated in Miami.  I’m sure that James would love for Kristen to spend as much time on their relationship as she does on Tom and Ariana’s.  Vail is a little nervous because she doesn’t know the group very well.  Be afraid, Vail.

Girls are staying with girls, and guys are staying with guys.  Except for Kristen and James.  Ariana and Scheana’s room is decorated for her when she arrives.  Her mother, sister, and other bridesmaids are already there.  Lisa sent a gift basket and upgraded Scheana to the best suite.  I’m sure Brandi will have her panties in a wad about that.  Pandora isn’t there because Lisa needs her to manage Pump while the group is gone.  Pandora is just as good at managing the place as Lisa.  I love their attention to detail.

The Miami group is going to Naked Taco for dinner, with bottle service. They begin with shots to celebrate.  There’s a lot of tension as Kristen stares down Jax, Tom, and Ariana.  I hope she doesn’t ruin Scheana’s bachelorette, but I’m sure that’s too much to hope for.  These kids can’t get together without fists flying.  Ariana starts a bachelorette game for Scheana.  It’s a list of random and/or embarrassing things tasks that Scheana must complete.  Scheana can’t help herself and points out that Stassi was invited but didn’t come.  Why bring that up?  Oh yeah, so we can learn that Stassi isn’t talking to Katie because Katie is in Miami.  Kristen and Katie are going to bond over this.  Scheana asks Jax why Tiffany isn’t there.  He says that he didn’t think it would work out because she had to take time off work.  Vail asks if they are together and he dodges the question.  He won’t give her a straight answer.  Katie gets him to admit that part of the reason that Tiffany isn’t there is San Diego.  He admits that he was not single on that trip and behaved inappropriately.  Other Tom is keeping his mouth shut because Jax has too much dirt on him.  Jax gets way too defensive about the questions.  I hope Jax’s lies finally catch up with him.  Again, I say RUN VAIL!  The group retreats to Scheana’s suite for some more drunken antics.  Jax calls Tiffany, who doesn’t trust him after San Diego.  She’s short with him and he pretends to be understanding.  I don’t believe it and, sure enough, he keeps on drinking and encouraging the antics.  He finds Vail and tells her that everyone in the group has secrets that they won’t own up to.  Vail is touched by Jax and doesn’t understand why everyone says that he isn’t a good person.  She’s falling for it.  Ugh.

Everyone is feeling a little rough in the morning, except Jax.  Tom and Other Tom question Jax about Vail.  Apparently she was all over him the night before, as he sees it.  He says that he has a girlfriend, but has a sh*t-eating grin on his face while he says it.  Katie is warning Vail about Jax’s M.O.  He acts like he doesn’t have a girlfriend because he wants to keep his options open with Vail.  The group is preparing to go out on a boat for the day.  I see lots of gratuitous half-nakedness in the future.  There is no booze on the boat, but they have chardonnay.  Scheana is happy that Stassi isn’t there to cause to problems.  Tom is reminded of old times because everyone is getting along.  I have to admit that it’s nice to see them all having fun together.  Well, everyone except Kristen, who can’t let go of her Ariana-hatred.  A storm approaches and they almost leave Jax on the island.  That’s just too easy, lol.  Jax has been texting Tiffany and Carmen.  Tom warns him that it isn’t a good idea to be flirting with his ex.  Jax offers to buy a plane ticket for Carmen to join them.  He made the same offer to Tiffany.  What a moron.

Back in Miami, the guys are having dinner but forgot about James.  Uh oh.  Thankfully James doesn’t pitch a fit when he arrives.  Shay is glad to see everyone getting along.  Jax points out that the girls hold grudges, while the guys don’t.  Other Tom brings up Vail, which gives Tom an intro to talk about Tiffany.  Tom tells the story about San Diego, which the guys find disrespectful.  Jax continues to deny sleeping with someone in the bathroom.  Other Tom, who has been supportive in private, tries to shut Tom down.  Jax brings up Miami.  Other Tom doesn’t want to talk about it and doesn’t stand up to Jax for his friend.  James correctly notes that the boys are playing a game of “if you tell on me, I’ll tell on you.”  He texts Kristen about it.  Tom continues to deny sleeping with anyone in Miami.

The ladies also take Scheana to dinner.  She tells the girls that she’s happy everyone is there and getting along.  Aww!  Lots of cute girl-bonding.  Scheana charms some guy out of his boxers.  Classy.  I hate bachelorette party games like that, but that’s just me.  Kristen gets a text from James, but doesn’t want to talk about it at the table.  She goes to the bathroom and Vail checks her phone.  She reads the texts to the girls.  When Kristen returns, Scheana asks if there’s been any word from the boys.  Kristen says no.

After agreeing to drop the Miami thing, Jax goes to the bar and is followed by Tom.  Tom tells him that Jax has violated his trust.  Jax considers Tom and Other Tom his family.  What a way to treat your family.  Tom asks Jax to stop causing problems and ratting out his friends.  So, does that mean Tom did cheat?  Do I really care?

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

148 Responses to Ramona’s Social Media Blunder plus Vanderpump Rules

1. I Need a Life! says:

Good morning. Girl seems silly for outing her “boss.” Let’s see how Ramona would advise Avery if she wasn’t getting paid.

2. T-Rex says:

WHOA! I don’t twatter but have occasionally googled twatter information, but EGADS who as a “publicist” would out their employer on the twatter machine for non-payments. That’s what Demand of Payment Letters and Small Claims courts are for, not social humiliation to get paid. I don’t know the publicity world in NYC or LA, maybe it is okay to hijack a deadbeat-employer(not saying CraggyBitchDrunkRamona is a deadbeat, this is hypothetical). and still have a job when you work in the C-I-T-Y. Now for my semi-rant there seems to be this new generation of youngsters out there, that last year were dubbed “generation-unemployable” due to their constant need for instant gratification on Twatter, InstaInappropriatePics, and even the antiquated out of date, your Grannies social media Facebook. This proves somewhat those points, after reading some of the comments there and elsewhere, we seem to have a generation of folks who don’t know what is and is not appropriate to blast out to the “masses”. I spoke with a Fortune 100 company the other day and they are just “floored” at the crap they see from prospective employees on their social functions, and they were interviewed by a large media outlet to explain their non-hiring practices on a lot of newly minted college prospects because they live their lives like the reality folks and don’t realize the damages they are doing for their future careers. Okay Rant over.

• California35 says:

I can believe that! It is understandable that now if the employees can find out about the personalities of the people they are hiring, they can go to Twitter and FB and other links to find out. The youngsters though, probably act like that in their lives. The prospect employer notice something and wants to confirm it by checking them on media.

Cali- From what this company told me, there is now a new “cottage” industry to “data-mine” social media on potential and current employees, and folks are hiring IT folks to do this. The one person said that their company had twitter and facebook to promote the company and then that person was really an IT guy who was also going in and monitoring those same sites for improprieties. Welcome to Big Brother, but in this case as opposed to the book “1984”. the government doesn’t have to spy on you, folks put all their “business” front and center for everyone to see.

• California35 says:

Yeah! We are handing it out to them, to who ever wants look us up.

• I Need a Life! says:

A boy in our high school just had a division 1 football scholarship cut off. The coach found out that the young man is not “what they expected” after things were revealed on his Twitter. Colleges have their insiders try to “friend” you anonymously to get their info. And it’s not just for sports but for harder to reach colleges.

• California35 says:

Ouch! Well i hope they all start wising up about this. I’ve always worry about ehat I post and how secure it is EVEN when it is supposed to be private.

T-Rex I don’t get what they don’t get that info on the internet is “forever”. They’re THe ones that are supposed to know this so I don’t get it.

And LOL now we have “the cloud”. Sh*t is NEVER going anywhere that’s in “the cloud”. 🙂

3. California35 says:

Ramona will be fine, but I wondered what happened between them. Did Ramona or her payable person drop the ball and simply missed the bill when paying the bills, or did Ramona and the girl had an issue. Either way, don’t bite the hand….Don’t burn bridges… And all those basic things they should know.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

totally Cali!

Hey, how was American Horror Story- was the finale this week??? I know you said you wanted to get through it …. 🙂

4. plainviewsue says:

So I just rewatched Yolanda’s party in the last episode of RHOBH. I noticed something, which I don’t think was brought up.

When the bobblehead twit (yes, that is what I will call B from now!), made that disgusting comment to Babyface about his getting his wife a bigger ring, I looked at her hand. At first she didn’t have that huge rock on her finger. Then when she addressed her big ring, it was on her finger. Did she have it in her pocketbook??? For the whole party it wasn’t on her finger, then when she says the bigger the rock, the bigger the chance he’ll cheat on you, it appears?????

Theories anyone???????

I just rewatched it too and you’re right she doesn’t have it on when they are sitting there talking. I’d say creative editing. When I say the ring my first thought was it real and who gave it to her and why would she still wear something that reminded her of being cheated on. That whole scene was staged. But wow great find.

Maybe she didn’t trust having her ring around someone that can’t afford her own rent and thought THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESMORONSTFUBrandi might steal it, LOL! Again, when I had my “honker” ring many years ago on my first engagement I didn’t wear it all the time either, it was in a compartment in my purse because it would catch on my clothes, I would knock it into stuff, and diamonds can chip, I know they are strong and I had bent the prongs on it once as well. I certainly didn’t even bring it with me if we were going to a club, or going to be out really partying for fear someone would Lop off my finger to get the ring!

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

good eyes PVS! i have to re-watch…..

I can’t imagine how King David is taking seeing how this ridiculous NON-BELONGING black black sheep member of the cast is being so obnoxious to his very high end collaborators/ clients/ co-writers/performers.

So i thought the whole discussion happens at the actual dinner table — i didn’t realize it breaks a bit—
      This entire episode seems so Trashy Bobblehead Twit- filled that i need to really re-watch it and sit down with a DSM-V and come up with diagnosES for this TWIT.

I didn’t watch the table part again when I was rewatching around 4pm. I went to make me some tea when Yo said “congratulations to Lisa with the opening of PUMP. Just invite us next time”, or however she said it. DANG Yo. Get off of Lisa’s back. She DIDN’T invite you. Get over it.
        But when Yo, Babyface, the guy with the glasses were talking and Yo said BF looked nice, Yo said in her TH that DavI’d & BF have been collaborating for 20 yrs, that validates even more that Yo should’ve told Bobble to leave. Bobble insulted one of David’s longtime working relationships. I think 20yrs counts more than 3 & especially w/such a nice person.

5. plainviewsue says:

Oh, one other request. If anyone watches Parenthood, I’m not watching till tonight with hubby. Please please no spoilers!!!!! Thanks 🙂

6. I think Annie Foley nominated Ramona for the ALS Bucket Challenge and this is a video if her and Ramona and her daughter

7. All of Jill’s paid minions and all of her social media shenanigans never had an episode like this.

And sorry Ramona looks like shit since Mario left her for another woman. Or since Bravo didn’t renew her contract. Or both.

I wonder if she’s cracking up?

Ramona is in for the next season. I wish she wasn’t, I never liked her but now I’m just over her.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i thought during the actual season that aired last- she didn’t look good onscreen. However, since then/ during then, the IR-time photos she would post she looked really really good. Even with her hair a bit longer, which i don’t like.

I think her doc does good work- she’s friends with her- Sharon Giese. Often onscreen.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Yikes—- big eye emoji
          Thanks for the link.

i mean– i liked the non-invasive things she was doing featured on the show– not actual surgery surgeries. Like when Ramona went along with Sonja for the consult on her lipo – they went to someone else, did not use Ramona’s friend.

This type of surgery is true surgery surgery. Wow.

Then again, every single OB/GYN i know of or have had/ past/ through friends have now all become GYN’s only – so much crap goes on in the medical world it’s crazy.
          And every tom dick and harry doctor that does not even specialize in dermatology nor plastic surgery is doing fillers now- it’s astounding to me!

Can’t fool around. Joan Rivers showed that 😦
          (and that wasn’t even cosmetic, the irony- on Joan!)

Ramona obviously hasn’t listened to a word of advice I’ve given her. 😉
        She needs to cut her hair. She needs a whole new wardrobe. She needs new makeup. She needs to really “wash that man right of her hair”.

Wind chill -11 degrees and that’s a warm-up! Winds blew like a sun of a gun last night – 40-50 mph and that sure didn’t help anything.

Watching the events from Paris now and the two shooters are confirmed dead. I was so hoping that we could get them alive and punish them by having them watch continuous reruns of Porky’s and Weekend at Bernie’s – all versions.

Happy weekend to all of you and please, stay warm and safe. It’s nasty all over this great country of ours. The difference is that living in Huskerland, we expect it! See ya!

9. Bureau of Prisons is saying Teresa’s release date is 2/05/2016.

Juicy received his surrender date- I think it’s 3/16/2016.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Can this change? or is this set in stone?

Like, good behavior, blah blah??? Halfway house, blah blah? Or no?

• It’s automatically posted at 85% of every inmate’s sentence- so this is 13 months instead of the 15 she was sentenced for. It could be longer if she breaks the rules.

Dunno if it could be shortened for good behavior.

But I’m sure one of our resident prison experts will be along shortly to correct me if I’m wrong… 😉

Here I am! Lol-kidding. Like you said, when they calculate the release date-it’s calculated at the 85%. If she has issues in prison, which I don’t think she will, they would simply add those days as a consequence. So if she got caught with contraband-and they gave her a 10 day punishment-she’d be released on 2/15/2016.

As for her lawyer saying she would be “home” by Christmas-she might. But she won’t be “free”, she’d still be incarcerated, whether at home or a halfway house. If that happens it has NOTHING to do with Teresa and EVERYTHING to do with the needs of the system itself. Teresa isn’t the only person to commit a federal crime. If it comes down to the BOP needing space, they’ll look at who can we move? Who’s close to the end? Whose a low risk? Could be teresa, could be her bunkmate! Obviously, the judge would have to sign off on it-but if 10 months from now, everything is going well, she could. That is something we will all just have to wait and see on.

Chisy – As EXiT states above, a Federal inmate is required by Federal Law to serve, at least 85% of their prison sentence. At time of “induction” their time is cut to 85% to show that release date, as prisoners are given time off for good behaviour, UP FRONT, it’s theirs to lose by doing stupid things to lose it. The ConvictFelon’s new attorney was really “cautiously optimistic” she would be out by Christmas, but I don’t think that’s going to happen, and again . As EXIT stated above, she is just ONE of thousands of inmates in that facility, and if they made an exception for her, they would have to do so for other inmates, it’s not how the BOP operates. In addition, the Judge would have to sign off on ANY release prior to the February date and unless their restitution is paid in full(they haven’t paid any of the 200k left) and those financials are submitted, in addition to the IRS tax information being complete and correct, she will be there until February. I don’t know why everyone speaks of overcrowding with Federal Prisons, there is NO SUCH THING, they do not ever release prisoners due to this issue, overcrowding is a STATE issue only, not a Federal issue. They will move you to another facility if necessary and since West Virginia is less than 500 miles away if anything happened with Danbury she would just move there, they would not release her.

That’s not true at all. There is a major overcrowding problem. There’s a boatload of articles about it. Danbury, specifically. Here’s just one.

And another by Piper Kerman

Even though they discuss men’s overcrowding-women have the same issue. They built an entire new women’s prison in Alabama just for that reason. It’s not just a state problem. At all. Prisoners cost $$$-that’s why they are looking for alternatives, especially for non violent women, which is what piper Kerman writes about.

From what I read and my FedFriend Confirmed because of the Danbury issues they would not have even taken her if there was going to be an issue! They would have sent her directly to West Virginia. They have moved all of the inmates they could to the new Alabama location which has plenty of “seats”. They are “considering iniatives” to deal possibly with overcrowding but these are not in place yet. Most of these issues would not even relate to ConvictFelonTeresa, these are for LONG TERM prisoners that are there under Federal Mandatory drug sentences that are long overdue in changes and are archaic.

They sent her there because of the location to home. It doesn’t mean it’s not overcrowded. They all are. It’s just a fact. There was another article about Danbury-the visitors days are so crowded they turn you away and cut visits short to accommodate everyone. Mostly because something like 59% of the inmates are mothers. So, whether they turn her loose early remains to be seen later this year. But a shorter sentence, a non violent crime and basically her low risk level gives her an advantage. This also applies to inmates that are just like her In terms of their crimes. Prison is an equalizer-what applies to others applies to her, whether it’s to her advantage or disadvantage.

She’s not home to get financials together or get the dough together. I don’t have faith in Joe to do it. Who’s gonna makes sure it’s done? The attorneys didn’t make sure it was done before so? :/

Powell, it;s the CONVICTFELONS responsibility to get their documents in order for the courts, they choose to hire attorneys that don’t do this, they need to hire a financial attorney, but they are more interested in getting their butts out Prison then to complete documents requested by the courts. Even the new attorney is not a financial attorney he is a defense attorney it’s not his responsibility either.

Well they’ll have a month together. They’re lucky to get it. T-Rex was close. She said Jan ’16.

10. sparklemuffy says:

I watched Bobble and Jeff on WWHL– I vote real, but not in the sense that B was offended, but one of her outraged friends texted and said– you should be outraged, so she had to have a scene. Too late for it to have much impact. — a day late and a dollar short– thanks for blogs today. I’ve never been a fan of Ramotional but why would this women do such a stupid thing?

11. California35 says:

Chismosa – I watched Ameican Horror last night. Yes scary as usual, but they introduced two new characters and one of them is “Barnie” Neil Patrick Harris. I him, I know him as Barnie although to many he is Doogie 😋

It was not a finale, and I don’t know when that will be.

Cali. Him and his puppet. LOL and OMG at the same time. What is Danby going to do?

• California35 says:

Yes His poppet, more like he is the poppet 😋
        But yeah, when i saw the previews of him joining in, i was thinkkng oh nooo he will be a bad guy 😞 but then as the episode evolved, he seems like a good guy… With the exeption of course of his crazy poppet.

12. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Wait – is Vail the actress that played Heather in the Young & the Restless?

Good afternoon everyone. I hope you’re all having a great day in this cold weather. Brrrrrrr. Brisky out. 🙂

14. I think Tre’s lawyer- trembling with excitement, think of a little dog shaking his hind leg when he needs to pee- took the BOP stated release date and then took 85% of THAT date to announce that she would be home by Christmas.

I hope somebody took Gia aside privately to set her straight. That kind of misinformation just creates unrealistic expectations for the family.

No he didn’t. Trust me on this. He’s a very good lawyer. He knows what he’s doing. He’s a shark and hustler and is massively well connected.

Exit – Totally agree, this guy is good and he loves “winning” especially when it’s in the public eye. Like I said he is cautiously optimistic that she can be out by Christmas, trust me you and I know he will be sending boohoo kiddie pictures to the judge, with a bring their mommy home for christmas stuff, their daddy is going away for three years, let them have this one last christmas together, etc. as he should, as her attorney. Here is what I am interested in, if he actually stays her attorney. They seem to be firing attorneys if they don’t get what they want, when they want.

I don’t think she fires her lawyers-so much as they’re just done. They don’t need a bankruptcy lawyer, the criminal fed case is over, her sentencing specialist finished her job. For all of wendy feldmans yapping, she got what she wanted. Minus the guarantee of halfway house, which is still possible and I’m sure that’s what her lawyer is making the pre Christmas release prediction for.

If she’s smart-she’ll hang onto this guy until she’s out and she’s done what she needs to do. Including dropping the lawsuit against the bankruptcy lawyer. Unless something really crazy happened behind the scenes-I’m sure this new guy-will encourage her to let it go.

• Sure guys

What with all your insider knowledge, my opinions are just totally irrelevant

never mind

Yeah those girls need as exactly as they can get w/the date. That totally wouldn’t be fair on them.

When does Happy Hour start?

Ask Brandi ANYTHING! Get your questions sent in! Look at the bottom of the above…..I’m trying to think of a serious question…….

Well she’s forgotten her password on her iPad. I wish she’d permanently forget it. Why are they asking her for “snaps”?

• What the hell is THIS ……

What gives her authority to answer this crap!
      What mag is this Ash?

I know I want to get Star because I want to read about the seedy Giada’s divorce …,

I mean, I get Wendy getting a column – she’s been doing “ask wendy” for years, has a book, etc
      I get them asking hulk hogan and some other wrestlers to solve “who won” fights –
      But this? What gives her authority to have a sane opinion that ANYONE cares about !!!!😤😳
      (Well the Brandiacs do)

Her agent is AMAZEballs ! 🏀⚽️⚾️🎱

Watching BH. Did anyone notice this?
    At Yo’s party Bobble Head is telling what happened when she threw wine in Eileen’s face. She said “we were throwing money at her”. Bobble is the one who took the $40 bucks out of her purse and threw it or handed it to Eileen. Eileen had the money in her hand and was saying no and handing it back to Bobble. I don’t remember anyone else throwing money at Eileen. Bobble puts “we” in that sentence like Yo & L.R. were apart of what she was doing. When Bobble kept saying “do it”, L.R. & Yo were saying something then. And she was once again taking no full accountability.

Oh, look, it’s Lisa just making another jooookke. I’m sure Rinna won’t mind her name being name played with a dog’s.

Watching CNN. They got 3 of the terrorists in Paris. A female terrorist is wanted. OMG!! Crazy!! The poor people that were kidnapped. This is insanity.

Powell-you mentioned the financials. I don’t think there are any financial forms their main job, prior to sentencong was to complete pre sentencing financial reports for the court. Their sentencing was delayed not once, but twice, because they weren’t done. They were finally taken to sentencing in October. The judge spent HOURS going over that fact and questioning the many discrepancies. Probation went to their home prior to the sentencing and found multiple items, ATVs, cars, construction equipment that wasn’t on the forms. Plus, the whole issue with the jewelry, shoes purses etc. The court is already aware of their hiding of assets and what those assets are. The fact that they were taken to sentencing and were given longer sentences then they would have received had they been honest. Something the judge clearly said to teresa specifically-tells me they were ultimately satisfied. To keep filling out more financial form with the exact same information that they already know, is redundant. Her court fines were $8000. I think another fine of $10,000 was laid down as well. Her restitution, of which she’s paid half, is not to the court-it’s to Wachovia bank.

During the fake raid fiasco, the U.S. attorney was super clear that they were actively working on a payment plan. The judge signed a forfiture order. They’re selling their assets. Obviously, there’s a plan in place. Her restitution does not have to be paid as a condition of getting out of jail. That’s why its a payment plan. It can go on at least until her supervised probation ends 2 years after prison-and beyond if it has to. Joe also owes a large amount of money-very few people who are ordered to pay large amounts of money can do so in a short period of time. Especially when they are spending part of that time in jail.

As for taxes-that’s joes issue. Teresa wasn’t charged with any tax crimes at all. Joe is the one that’s responsible for that. As far as her taxes go-odds are they filed jointly as a married couple, so Joe would again be the one to sort that out. If there’s anything wrong with her tax wise-the IRS will handle it first, seperate from the court. The IRS prefers to deal with people one on one and come to an agreement before they take it to court. Court is a last resort. Anyway-as far as this case goes-teresa has no tax implications and never did. This case is done over and closed.

Exit actually the judge wanted a detailed accounting of their income according to the documents what they provided to the courts were “less than truthful” and convoluted. The requested a detailed financial document with all of that laid out, this was in addition to their asset information on the house, these were two separate issues. ConvictFelonTeresa was fined for improper filing of her taxes last year by the courts. If they do not file them correctly this year, the Federal Prosecutors will immediately pounce on this and yes they would absolutely bring this to the courts attention and it most definitely effect, not her current sentence, she can’t get more time for this jail stay, she could blow her time off early though. If they don’t file IRS documents correctly rest assured that the Federal Prosecutors will file NEW charges against them. They are watching them very closely.

They gave them that-in the pre sentencing reports. It includes everything about your life basically. From personal habits to finances. It’s how they determine everything in your sentence.

I never saw anywhere that teresa got any kind of tax fine. That would have been out there and a big deal made of it. I even googled it and nothing! It would be out there…

Obviously, they have to do everything right from here on out-but so far, she’s got a clean tax record. For now.

Exit do you still have the documents I sent you, it is in there if I remember correctly.

She paid a fine of $8000 to the federal
            Court. Juicy got a $10,000 fine. Then the restitution to Wachovia. Which doesn’t have to be paid until the end of probation. Even then-if it’s not paid-theyll have monthly payment until it is. It spelled it out. No tax fine. But she does have to cooperate with the IRS-so does juicy. I think most people convicted of financial crimes have that stipulation in their sentences.

Thks Exit and T-Rex.

Since she’s in prison will Joe or her attorney be able to get her signature for Joe tto file ’14 tax returns?

Powell, Oh SURE! While she has certain limits on personal visitation, her lawyers can see her every single day she is in there if they so choose! You and your attorney have the right to meet as much as wanted, they only monitor and keep tabs on your “personal” visits

They can just use a lawyer or an accountant and do it by proxy.

Also, I have to re-read the foreclosure documents from the judge, I think we both are reading this differently, the document was prepared, from what I read because they have refused to make payments on their restitution so they are going to take their assets in order to have that paid. I didn’t see a payment plan in that document anywhere. Oh, and if they manage to sell that MonstrosityinTowaco, which you and I are probably correct in the fact it probably won’t, any restitution not paid will be taken out of the sale if any monies are left.

Not at all. They’re not refusing anything. They can only take what’s related to the crimes. It basically reiterates her plea-she needs to come up with the balance of the restitution. I’m pretty sure the orders are standard and contain all the same basic information. For anyone. Just financial and actual specifics for an individual. Like what statute they violated and the $ amount. The general point of it is they will take property to satisfy the restitution. Also, if for some reason they can’t find or it was sold or it can’t be divided or taken easily-they can take substitute property. If they sold a car-instead of trying to extract money from that sale-they take a similar car instead. I don’t think the government wants the properties. That would be the logical thing to seize. But they are probably so troubled it’s not worth it. So they’ll take something else, that can be auctioned off. They’ve got enough high value stuff to do that. If need be-wait for the homes to sell and take anything left-if there is anything. Otherwise people with judgments can go after that money.

21. I had a whole comment back to TRex and exit about TRE – ughhhhh disappeared.
    Très annoying !!!

Just that she’s going to be SOOOOOOO successful when she’s maybe home for thanksgiving or xmas on house arrest (if she gets that) and filming “cooking specials” or whatever BLAH blah blah blah…..

She’s going to be better than ever. 🙄 x 100000000
    👅

Yup. She’ll be good.

Lol!

Are you on your mobile device when losing comments? That’s when I lose mine, wbile on my phone. I don’t think it happens on a computer. And sometimes there is a message.that says ” sorry your comment can’t be posted” –have you ever seen that?! When it happens I lose what I typed.

Trex-inthink the more logical reason for them to dina forfoture isn’t because they are refusing a payment plan-buy that there isn’t enough liquid assets (like money) to take. So they have to go that route. The Feds can’t break you to the point that you can’t live. Joe has the larger fines-it’s going to take years to pay that off.

Marriage Bootcamp w/Leg & Reid is on at 9pm est. 😉 👢

I was watching tmz and they got Spencer and Heidi coming out of some club. Spencer was drunk and said “I miss being famous. I miss being famous. All those people you all are after now are not good. I worked hard to get there.” LOL. Kinda pathetic.

Marriage Bootcamp. Y’all won’t believe this. At the opening it shows flashes of what will happen. I see Leg takes off that DAMN leg
    AGain.

Marriage Bootcamp. It’s been on 11 minutes. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😱😱

Starts out as a train wreck? They can’t even build up to it?! I just turned it on, oh my, all I see is annnnnoying people and some I don’t know. Last season, I could not finish it. UGH. Not my show!

VPR – be afraid Vail, be very afraid! Oh my gosh, where does it end with Jax?! So he’s calling an ex girlfirend, and a girlfriend to join the group while be’s chasing Vail’s tail?! Wow, just wow. Thanks for the recap HydrangeaHussy!

I somehow got hooked into watching kalifornia with brad Pitt. I never saw it and now I won’t sleep becasue of all the murder.

Y’all won’t believe this or maybe you will. David Tutera Celeb rations new season is on. They shoes the celebs for the season. That Red haired lady just won’t disappear. JZ is planning a party. I guess we’re only safe of not seeing her if we watch ID Investigation channel. 😏

I knew she was doing one. Did you make it through boot camp? I catch them in repeats sometimes-but I can’t watch!

Girls having real fun! Not "housewives fun" 💃😀💃 @lisavanderpump @shivasafai #Pump @pumprestaurant

A post shared by Joyce Giraud (@joyce_giraud) on

TL of Eddie/Brandi/Scheanna/LeAnn
    (I’m missing a lot of dates)

2001 Brandi/Eddie married
    2006 Scheanna affair w Eddie begin
    03-09 Rumors of affair w LeAnn begin
    08-09 Eddie/Brandi separate
    12-09 Scheanna is on Access Hollywood about affair
    06-10 Eddie asks publicly B to stop talking about his affair with LR
    09-10 E & B Divorce finalized
    10-10 Brandi DUI
    12-10 Eddie and LeAnn engaged
    04-11 Eddie marries LeAnn
    05-11 Rumors start about Brandi joining RHOBH
    06-11 RHOBH films in Hawaii. Lisa and Brandi friendly.
    07-11 Bravo announced Brandi on will be on RHOBH as friend
    08-11 Pandy’s wedding
    09-11 Mauricio sells Lisa’s Mansion
    05-12 Scheanna announces on an interview she will be on a reality TV show (SUR)
    06-12 SUR float WEHO filmed 4 VPR
    01-13 Vanderpump Rules premieres

03-09 Villa Blanca Opens
      Sometime in 2009, Scheanna is hired to work at Villa Blanca.

You have a lot of significant dates, VV!
        Scheanna has been around for a long while…for restaurant industry standards.

Stassi had a gig at the Hard Rock Cafe on Vegas last night and brought with her some SUR non-actors staffers. This chick has burned each and every bridge she’s crossed.
    #mannipulative #conniving #ungrateful #selfish

realllll ⚡️

A post shared by Kristina Kelly 🌙 (@kristinakelly) on

This is Cody Simpson’s family (Gigi Hadid’s boyfriend). I think they are pretty down to earth. I wonder if too down to earth for snooty Yofo.

come on Eileen @codysimpson @angiesimpson5 @_bradsimpson @tomsimpsonphotography when we go, we go

A post shared by ALLI SIMPSON (@allisimpson) on