Dance Moms kicked off a new season this week, and amid the typical fight for solos, internal competition for Abby’s attention, and griping about each other, was a new subtext about abusive conditions at the Abby Lee Dance Studio.  This was highlighted by the absence of Chloe and Kelly.  After an end-of-the-year blowout with Abby last season, Kelly FINALLY moved to another studio, and since then has vocal on social media about her disgust for Abby’s teaching methods.  And then, through a series of talking heads, viewers were also alerted to a lawsuit filed against Abby by Paige Hyland for emotional trauma. With the team down to Maddie, McKenzie, Nia and Kendall, it’s safe to say things aren’t the same for the Abby Lee Miller Dance Company.  Of course Abby has no shortage of young girls willing to sell their self esteem for a shot at the TV show.

But has Abby gone to far with Maddie’s controversial video with Shia LaBeouf.  I’ve got to admit, I got itchy watching Maddie dance around in a cage with Shia.  But you be the judge.  Is this art – or …..

__________________________________

This entry was posted in Dance Moms and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

87 Responses to Sia’s new Video with Maddie Ziegler and Shia LeBeouf – Makes me very uncomfortable!

it’s a little creepy. She’s too young.

Her first one for Sia seemed like a normal Maddie routine –

Controversy sells

Hello. I’ve seen a bit of this video. I don’t hardly understand it. 🙂

So far Lisa V., Lea Black, Brandi and Claudia have tweeted their denial of it being them…who is it?? My guess is Porsha…

6. LaineyLainey says:

I wasn’t uncomfortable at all. Until the end. The way he was reaching for her and looking at her. There was a “hunger” in his eyes and a yearning that made me uncomfortable, too.

Orson on Friday I will totally eat a piece of cake w/white icing on it to celebrate your birthday. You don’t have to beg, plead or ask twice. A pre-Happy Birthday to you. 🙂 🎂 🎈🎈🎉🎁🎊🎁

Orson I looked on Amazon for you! You can have 24 delicious (for you) Krimpets at your door in 3-4 days! Lol.

We had friends that lived in our neighborhood in NJ years ago. They were originally from Massachusets. When they finally got the chance to go back to MA-the one thing they were going to miss was Tasykakes. They’d grown to love them. They used to place orders with us and we’d send them boxes of them. Or bring them with us when we visited them. They’d freeze them. It was so funny! All these years and you still love a Krimpet! I like the chocolate cupcakes with or without filling. Way better then Hostess! Blech!

Free the Hamster!

Chianina, his dad or step dad ( I’m not sure ) name is Andros Georgiu. Here is a pic of James with his Godfather. I knew this kid was in a different social level than his castmates by his behavior.

• So nice to see Chianina back ! 👏👏👏

Whoa !

I thought that was george michael !
      I forget his real last name – could be close to Georgiou (ou- at the end of your last name is either a/ you are the female of the family – and the man would be Georgios — or b/ leaning towards a Cypriot/ different area of greece ((all last names denote what part of Gr you’re from))

Uhhhh I’m all greeked out just drafted my epic tweet to the now EX fashion police guy. I’m SO mad he’s gone. 😔😪

This british guy on VPR doesn’t look at all like this father so maybe it’s his step.

• Yeah I knew it – george michael is an -iou— his dad was Cypriot.

(Same as dumb Dina’s ex, Lexi’s father – hence her “ou” last name. )

Chiani, the guy in the pic IS George Michael. He is James Kennedy’s Godfather. Isn’t George Michael part Greek? Maybe this is where the connection is. James uses Georgiu as last name on his FB account.
        You are correct, he doesn’t look like his dad (?). He has two other brothers as well.

• Oh ok – I didn’t realize that was GM! Cool godfather – wow !
          GM is as greek as me, except he’s Cypriot and us greeks like to separate ourselves from Cypriots 😝
          His father emigrated ….. (However changed his name 😏)

So this guy on VPR’s actual father or mother must be close to GM somehow …… Because GM baptized him.

How funny that this guy got the instagram handle jameskennedy – what a common name, you’d think there’d be like 1000s of them.

Thanks for clarifying.

11. kit9 says:

Omg! Anyone else see the VPR first look? They show old pics of Jax. Pre eyebrow wax, Jax!

I saw it-the pics were crazy-he looks completely different-the nose the eyebrows-everything!!!

Interesting because Scheanna had an afternoon gig in Vegas at the Palms Today. She must have gotten back on time for this.

#pumprules

A post shared by Katie Maloney-Schwartz (@musickillskate) on

Chiani, here’s the latest TL for BH. I won’t be on the blog when airs. Some of the stuff listed hasn’t aired yet.

RHOBH SEASON 5 TL

09-24 Brandi gets new Range Rover
    09-27 David Foster Gala – Calgary
    09-28 HWs fly to Europe
    10-03 HWs come back from Europe
    10-21 Nicky Hilton book signing
    10-22 Adrienne’s event Supper Club

• So the day Yofo and Kyle get on the yacht is the same day as the DUI???

According to paparazzi pics of Yolanda and Kyle and what they were wearing when pics were taken versus the order on how events took place on the show. Yes. I think Yofo flew to Spain the same day.”I” think what we saw on the show when she got the phone call, was a re-enactment or a call after the fact, telling her what has transpired in court. I think the call was real but it was not THE call. IMO.
        I also think Yofo stayed in Europe and talked to Bella there. IMO.

• Girl why won’t you be on during the air????

I’m always tardy to blog chats – but I get on later.
      Hope you don’t take a sabbatical again 😘😘👭👭

She’s been in Seoul, Korea since 1-1-15. She’s with Bella and Anwar. I think David recently arrived and is there with her now, at least for her birthday.

Anwar had a Q&A on Twittter a few days ago and sounds like his mommy wants him to be a model as well.

Is she there for treatments? I swear this family is away from home constantly….I know the girls are out own their own, but this is a lot of jet-setting. It’s their way of life.

Yes, she’s there for treatment.

For jet setting life style, check Paris Hilton’s Twitter or Insta. She’s flying all over the globe all the time. She flyies constantly 2 to 3 times a week. It’s like she’s never home.

• Veena (NMD) says:

She is there for treatments. Brandi said on WWHL that Yo is having a difficult time again.

• I agree Tarts – it’s like she’s never home !
          I GET searching for treatments. Why she is not in Europe I don’t GET. Or Israel- they are top notch in early research of medical conditions.

Don’t get it.
          Oh but I do get traveling with the King to his gigs.

Paris – fine, she can travel – she doesn’t 3 kids and a King to look after.

Kilani and JoJo are now on the team-

Another great Mystery by the Jr Elite Competition Team! #ALDC #aldcla #dancemoms

A post shared by Abby Lee Miller (@therealabbylee) on