Real Housewives of Atlanta – NeNe slut-shames Claudia and calls her a Half Breed

by RamonaCoaster

Claudia says her feet are the one thing she is insecure about.  She hopes the podiatrist can do something about her feet after years of athletic torture and high heels hell.  Kenya is not being a very supportive friend when screams after seeing her corns and bunions.  The doctor says it is a mild case, not the worst he has seen.  She needs surgery to fix it so it won’t be a quick fix for the trip to Puerto Rico.  She’ll just have to hope no one notices her feet in sandals in Puerto Rico.  Kenya says Roger Bob is “footing” the bill for the trip to Puerto Rico to see Demetria’s performance so for now Kenya is supporting Demetria.

Demetria is out for a meal with Kandi so that Kandi can apologize to Demetria for what happened at her party.  Demetria respects Kandi as a mogul which was why she didn’t tear up her house with craziness and Demetria wants to work with Kandi.  Kandi has vowed that she wouldn’t work with anyone else in the housewives circle but she just might break her vow.  Kandi changes the subject by giving her a few tips to keep Roger Bob interested.  Demetria already received a lipstick vibrator from Kandi’s sex toy line so Kandi suggested when Demetria goes down on Roger Bob when next they meet, she can use the vibrator on his balls while giving him head.  Demetria then asks about the remote control panties.  That’s sexy when your man has the remote.

Kenya is coming to see Cynthia at the Bailey Agency to hire a full-time assistant that can read her mind and anticipate all her needs.  Kenya then talks about how Nene treated her.  Nene is hot and cold with her interactions.  Cynthia realizes that Nene is a mean girl and she accuses people what she is guilty of – flip flopping.  Kenya makes fun of Nene’s age and her wigs calling them toupees.  Aunt Lori would not be pleased to hear that.  Seriously what is with the ageist jokes among these housewives?  Don’t they know if they don’t get hit by a truck that they’ll be that age someday too?    Cynthia just wants to have a good time in Puerto Rico and she doesn’t care who is coming on the trip.

Demetria is in the recording studio laying down a track.  She sounds good.  Nene is coming in and loves her voice.  Nene wants to sing with her.  Phaedra missed Demetria’s singing.  Nene was disappointed that Demetria walked out during Kandi’s party without going crazy on the other woman.  Demetria said she confronted Roger Bob and he told her he saw the other woman when they were on a break from their relationship.  Wonder if he goes on a break whenever he wants to date a new chick.  Nene thinks Roger Bob should chase Demetria instead of the other way around.  Phaedra is trying to figure out Demetria and why she is waiting 8 years for Roger Bob, she pointed out being too old to be a popstar and asked if she gave up her music for the man.  Nene is giving Phaedra the side eye wondering why Phaedra is questioning her hard on what she is doing.  Demetria mentions not being on crack like her character Janine on House of Payne.  Phaedra asks if she ever really did crack because she does live in Hollywood and if people put gerbils up their butts in Hollywood, they can do crack too.

Kandi, Demetria and Porsha are on a plane to Puerto Rico.  They are the first ones to arrive at the lovely island.  Kandi is giving Demetria some pointers on her performance.  Roger Bob is not showing up despite being her boyfriend and footing the bill.  Porsha got an $80,000 bag from a man that is not her husband and thinks she can get Roger Bob to come to Puerto Rico.

On the next flight, Claudia, Kenya and Cynthia arrive talking about the three beasts – Porsha, Nene and Phaedra.  They don’t call Kandi a beast because they all get along with her.  Kenya thinks the surf on the beach is so lovely that she wants to give the three beasts a baptism/ exorcism to cleanse them of their meanness.  I think that was a bit mean.  Kenya needs to dunk herself.  Kenya walks into the suite acting so nice after she was ripping the three beasts.

Demetria asks about Phaedra and told them what she said.  Porsha and Kandi tells her to ignore her throwing shade.  Demetria is wearing those gladiator heels that Carole and Yolanda have worn.

When Kenya, Claudia and Cynthia came, Demetria went to greet them to show them their rooms.  Demetria told them about the encounter with Phaedra and Kenya remembers when she got shade from Phaedra.  Kenya says if it bothers Demetria then she needs to say something about it.  Like that went so well for Kenya.

Nene and Phaedra arrive together and talk about Demetria and her performance.  Phaedra thinks she is singing in a ballroom girl than an arena girl.  Nene and Phaedra say hello to Demetria who was getting her hair and makeup done.  When Phaedra sees the stylist, no one is sure if she is dissing Demetria’s outfit or not.

Porsha tells Nene and Phaedra all the gossip that occurred when they weren’t here.  Now Phaedra knows that Demetria doesn’t like the shade thrown at her.

6 - Dimetria

They all meet for an outdoor dinner.  Kenya points out that no one is giving Demetria compliments when her boyfriend Roger Bob foot the bill.  There’s not even a thank you.   I mean did he really?  This wasn’t a Bravo trip?  Demetria confronts Phaedra about the shade that was thrown.  She asked about the crackhead comment.  Phaedra had mentioned Demetria is too old to be a popstar and Demetria pointed out that she is younger than Phaedra. Phaedra thinks Demetria shouldn’t bring up her relationship with Roger Bob as a topic of discussion if she doesn’t want it discussed.  Demetria says her man has been there for 8 years while Phaedra’s husband is going away for 8 years.  Phaedra looks shocked at that comment while Kenya looks like the cat that ate the canary.  Phaedra asks D if hers has really been there for 8 years and the difference between them is that she has a ring.  So now we are off and running.  The women who think being married and getting a ring makes them more superior to single women looking for a ring.  Phaedra has been touting this over Kenya’a head since her first season.  Now Phaedra is resolving to dissolving her marriage to Apollo and will be a single chick soon.

3 - Phaedra Parks

Cynthia doesn’t think Phaedra in her situation should throw shade.  Nene and Porsha joke about another pair of lips being on Claudia’s glass.  Claudia knows shade has been thrown at her and makes fun of Nene’s George Washington wig in her TH and calls her the founding fathers of shadiness.  Cynthia tries to play the peacemaker and asks Phaedra to apologize because she made Demetria feel bad.  Nene thinks she doesn’t need to apologize if she didn’t do anything wrong and starts screaming at Cynthia.  Phaedra then apologizes and wants her to be a popstar and doesn’t want Demetria to invite her anywhere else.  Kandi then tells Phaedra she is throwing shade and Phaedra says she couldn’t care less about D.  Nene tells Kandi to find a studio so they can drop some beats.

NeNe showing she's a puppet master

NeNe showing she’s a puppet master

Claudia wants to know if anyone cares about resolving issues because she notices Nene and Porsha having side conversations throwing shade. Nene brings up Rickey Smiley for some reason.  Claudia is a host on his morning talk show. Nene accuses Claudia of having not having her own brain.  Claudia accuses Nene of being the puppetmaster.  Nene then tells Claudia she has more bank than she has.  Claudia tells her at least she never made money on the pole.

2 - Claudia pays her own bills

Then Nene fires back about Claudia declaring bankruptcy.  Then Claudia fires back that Nene was arrested.  Nene then defends herself that she was arrested in college.

4 - Kenya NeNe arrested seven times

Nene brags about being college educated.  Claudia asks her to spell bridesmaids.  They are both in their forties but Claudia says she looks younger. Kandi concedes that Claudia is winning the argument.  Claudia makes fun of Nene’s choice of wigs that looks like uncooked Ramen noodles.  Then Nene then makes fun of how Claudia had sex with everyone in Hollywood, calling her a half breed and that her clit has left her body.

5- NeNe reacts to Shaedra

Now we got the slut-shaming and using the derogatory term for someone of mixed race.  In this group you could get shamed for being sexually confident or shamed for not being sexual enough.  According to an excerpt in Wikipedia slut-shaming “is defined by many as a process in which women are attacked for their transgression of accepted codes of sexual conduct, i.e., of admonishing them for behavior or desires that are more sexual than society finds acceptable.”  Nene uses this as a way to put down Claudia.  Also, who puts someone down for being a half-breed in this country?  Nene is doing harm to herself now.  I think Claudia might find Nene’s hands around her neck and watch her turning into Nene the moose if she continues giving her reads.

______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

225 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – NeNe slut-shames Claudia and calls her a Half Breed

1. Not sure if this will post but Andy is saying he dated Roger Bobb. Lol!

I DATED ROGER BOB!!!!

A post shared by Andy Cohen (@bravoandy) on

Apparently Brandi went to a Golden Globe party or maybe even to the Goldnen Globes-idk? But this tweet is just too funny to not share-this goes in the “I kid not” folder!!

Thank you Ramonacoaster for the blog. … I won’t be one of the 3 million viewers.

Happy Monday!😜

5. Well.

I am friends with a bunch of women and some gay guys. I work with a bunch of women and some gay guys. A diverse bunch.

Yet No one I know uses the word clit or pussy in conversation. At. All.

Is this a new “thing”? Is it regional? The further disintegration of the English language? Reflection of a misogynistic culture?

Dunno. smh.

I know, it was so gross.

But the term ‘half breed’ was what really did it. NeNe is disgusting.

• She’s gone ….. OUTTA HERE.
        I’m sooooo over her since last season. That’s why I’m loving anything TeamPretty does to ruffle her or PHAKEdra’s feathers.
        BYEEEEE FELICIAAAAAAAAA👋👋👋👋

She’s only getting like 300s in RT’s or faves on her tweets ….. Hmmm 😒I think her numbers are dwindling

Claudia looked GORGEOUS on WWH

She started to annoy me around the “Rich Bitch” time…but like a lot of viewers I gave her a lot of slack because she was funny and could make me laugh. But she’s lost what wit she had and her ego is unbelievable.

• Veena (NMD) says:

I’m half Indian (from India) and half German. If anyone called me a half-breed I’d be like – what is wrong with you? more than offended. It’s just such an ignorant insult. But what can you expect from a woman that used the word Queen as an insult for a gay man.

• Veena what a lovely combo – you must be stunning !
          And your kids too 😉

Nenes a mess. I wonder if she’s addressing this at all. And I would bet 300$ she’s on WWH next Sunday to talk about this.

Veena is stunning- she also has a nice body.. (I remember seeing her pictures when she was posting her travel blog).

• Half German, half Irish. Nicetomeetcha. You must be gorgeous.

I agree! Very offensive, the way she used it as an insult. She is hateful. As in, full of hate. And yes, she used queen as an insult and implied that Brandon was not a REAL man. No consequences. She never gets called out for her “hate” speak. Why? I wonder…

YES!!! The way she said it was intended to be so demeaning. I am actually kind of disappointed none of the other ladies said anything about it.

I have a feeling that it’s about to change for NeNe.

I can imagine. I am just a regular ol Irish girl but the term half breed is just so ugly . Most of the time when someone uses it, it’s not because they were unaware of proper term biracial or mixed race and their intention was innocent. The way NeNe said it- and the way that most people say it, suggests that you are lesser of a person and that they have disdain for at least part of your racial makeup.

I don’t know how Claudia composed herself.

She meant it in a nasty way. It’s just what Claudia said she endured as a child.

It’s horrible isn’t it. It makes me sad that sometimes this sort of thing starts at childhood.
              My 7 year old is learning about MLK for the last few weeks. It makes me sad and proud at the same time when see tells me in disbelief “Mommy did you know that a long time ago dark skinned people had to sit at the back of the bus and couldn’t sit with white people? That’s MEAN”.

• THAT was the biggest insult I thought! Disgusting.

RR you caught that “half breed” comment? Just awful. NeNe tried to say it kinda under her breath. Just terrible.

Yes, I read that NeNe said it here first so when when I watched it on tv, it rang out like a gunshot.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Pussy has always been a naughty word – but old fashioned IMO – remember PussyGalore from James Bond. I think of it as a little risque and wouldn’t ever think to use it in conversation (except here on this blog or now talking about housewives). But I don’t necessarily think of it as a misogynistic word – not like the c u next tuesday word.

I mentioned the word ‘thirsty’ to dd and she about died of embarrassment – not sure what it means out here – but def not the same as how NeNe uses it.

• In so tired of the word “thirsty”…. Or “thirst”

It’s definitely not bravo sayings app- worthy….

••••••••
        Yes and lets not forget men use the pu—- word to put eachother down.

See you next Tuesday is another level entirely. ⚠️

• I have always ranked the “C” “U” “N”ext “T”hursday was the worst insult, but half-breed is pretty bad when you are 1/2 of an ethnicity. Reminds me of Harry Potter books and how the big insults was “Mud Blood”. LOL! Yup, I just went there. Hey, I’m a mom.

“Half Breed” is gross! No excuse for such an insulting word! As the proud aunt of a
          bi-racial little beautiful girl if anyone ever called her anything that was meant to insult or make her feel less than-I would beat their ass!!
          Now the word “Queen” on the other hand I have a different feeling about mainly because Bravo has a show called “Fashion QueenS” which is Bevy and 2 gay MEN who do not seem to mind the title-Bravo can’t use the name in the title of their show and then question NeNe on using the same word-I personally did not like it because she used it in a way to make someone feel less than-not cute!!!

• mm in oc says:

I’ll take c*nt over dumb bitch any day. it’s a vulgar word and that’s about it as far as I’m concerned. But call me dumb, you’re asking for a fight.

I work with a bunch of 13 year old guys(well you would think they were that age with their jokes), and a couple of gay guys and just a handful of women and not a SINGLE one uses those words in “mixed company” or AT the company, what they do in their home life, I have no clue. We get fart jokes, poop jokes, some boob jokes but no one uses that word at all!

OMIB that’s NeNe’s thing. That was terrible. Yuck!! 😝

6. Thanks for the recap RamonaCoaster!

I was very 😳😳😳😳 at the start of your blog because I still havent watched last week’s episode.

Happy Munday :/

7. Dear RamonaCoaster,
    Thank you for re-capping this episode so that I do not have to subject myself to this tom-foolery. I will not watch this (I will not watch this. I will not watch this.).

Namaste

Goooood morning everyone. 🙂

9. RanomaCoaster- great recap.

So pleased you were able to work gerbils into it. Lol!

Good gawd what have we come to?

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry

Thanks for the others Jill. I assume that Kenya is the only one that attended the show…

12. SoutheastVA says:

Did anyone catch Cynthia’s assistant slying calling Kenya thirsty? At least I thought it was a double entendre. When Kenya was saying she want an assistant to know when she needs a drink, he said something like you want someone to know you’re thirsty. Did I catch that right?

13. SoutheastVA says:
  14. BTW? Team Claudia all the way.

I’m gonna keep an eye on Miss Nene- I think she’s going to lose business opportunities because of her racial nonsense and vulgarities.

NeNe went too far-that can not be disputed-However I do not like Claudia either. She’s so busy patting herself on the back as if she did something so important-Girl please-you threw some shade at NeNe-you didn’t cure cancer! And she was nasty herself-if I hear another HW use someone’s age as an insult I swear I will scream at the top of my 47 year old lungs!! I’m over it!! I don’t like any of them on ATL this year-everyone is messy!!!

So far, I like Claudia. It is a bit of an accomplishment to rattle Nene. To render her “stupid”. Not speechless, never speechless, but she was rendered “stupid”

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Exactly what you said, Jill! I think Claudia wanted a confrontation so who better to have with than Nene?

Claudia is all over twitter acting like she stayed a dragon-Girl have a seat! If she thinks NeNe is a dragon that needed to be spayed then NeNe earned her paycheck. She can’t act like NeNe is a nobody but then pat herself on the back for “reading” her-I’m over Claudia and I’m over the word READ.

SLAYED not SPAYED!!
            Go home iPad…you’re drunk!!

Well the ATL ladies have “reading” down to an art.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I can’t believe Nene called her a half breed. I missed it. I also missed the part where Nene started with Claudia first since she’s (Claudia) claiming that Nene started with her and that she was a bully. I can’t stand, the two new girls. I can’t stand any of them.

I don’t know who started what but Claudia decided to preach to the women about how they say things and what they say-she seemed to want something to happen. NeNe was wrong and flat out mean but I have to say-when NeNe tells us a girl is going to be a certain way-she’s never wrong. When she says a girl is “thirsty” or “shady” or whatever-it’s usually the truth. I’m liking NeNe much less than I once did but I think she’s done with ATL-they keep bringing on these women to go at her and it must not be much fun!

I liked what Claudia was saying about how Phadera made Demetria feel but after that she was going low like Kenya does. She shouldn’t have gone low where NeNe went. She would’ve looked better had she stayed where she was at first and left NeNe looking even more stupid but she joined the low depths of NeNe.

Seriously????

16. Amber...Real Wife says:

WOW! That was an episode! A lot of reading… it is fundamental after all. Cynthia really wrecked my nerves w/ her Beasts/Beauty claims. How full of herself is she this season? Will she own it on her blog or back peddle as usual? I’m sure it’ll be the latter. Phaedra did go after Demetria but I found the showdown to be tepid and Phaedra the winner by a up tilted nose. As for the HWsPuertoRicoBattleRoyale… I found it to be a draw. YES, Claudia came for NeNe and did very well, however, NeNe responded w/ some hurtful truths as well. Claudia has been around the block and is a known homewrecker and homewrecker’s assistant. She’s that girl.

Half-Breed Comment. The word is an insult. I saw the comment as a ‘Don’t think you’re winning or special because you’re Bi-Racial’ vibe. NeNe seemed to be saying she’s not getting preferential treatment because she’s mixed. IOTW We don’t care and no extra points. While Claudia has made the most of her ‘bad’ treatment by AfricanAmericans known, she herself has been accused of making racial statements against AfricanAmericans. She called Omarosa’s mother, a dark-skinned older woman, a “monkey-faced bitch” after some altercation on the BET red carpet. She allegedly, called Tiny, TI’s wife, ‘A waste of light skin’. Meaning the privilege of her being light-skinned was wasted. While Claudia can be insulted she can only go so far and not climb so far on the soap box w/ her past remarks.

Either way the fight was ugly and akin to the new girl fighting the big bitch in prison. Claudia was able to wrangle the peach out of both Porsha’s and Demetria’s hand in that one fight. Kudos to her.

Hi Ambuh! Now it makes sense why Claudia didn’t really react to Nene in a dramatic way. I have been feeling that the public is way more offended than Claudia. Now I know why.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Hey LL what’s shaking? LOL

Yah, Claudia has a hard way to go. While she is a beautiful woman, her features don’t scream out that she’s bi-racial i.e half caucasian. She’s has lovely brown-skin and her hair seems to be course. She NEEDS extensions for the long flowing look. Without her saying she’s bi-racial, I think very few would think it.

When you’re hearing a comment like that from outside the loop-you take it more personally since no one wants to be insulted for their heritage, no matter what it is. But when you see the bigger picture, like Amber painted, this is obviously not a new insult for her. Nor is she innocent in her own right. Not that it makes any of it right, but the impact is more of an eye roll then a punch in the gut.

Claudia didn’t seem all that upset by the remark-Andy seemed like he wanted her to be upset so she tried to conjure up some sort of offended emotion but it wasn’t working-I think they fight dirty all the time and say nasty shit on a daily-it would be very hard to actually insult people like NeNe and Claudia!

Amber where the heck did that come from w/Phadera? I can’t figure that out. It was little underhanded insult after another.
      I can’t stand the “light-skin” “dark-skin” fight amongst black people. I never experienced it while in school or as an adult but my GF and her sisters that I grew up w/did. We only went a few yrs in elementary school together in DC cuz it got so bad for them they ended up going to school in MD.
      In my family we range in skin tones. From my aunt who is fair, I am next, to a few cousins and my mom who are darker.
      I think I missed Oprah’s special she was/is doing on OWN to address just that. I saw some actresses Will be on it.

both of my parents were born in Ireland, so I am first generation American –

when I was little, we used to have my Godmother and Uncle over for Sunday dinner – when my Uncle Francis came in the house, he would always call my Dad Mick – my Father’s name was Michael – I thought it was a nickname – when I became a teen, I realized that calling my Dad a Mick was a slang word for being Irish – and in my righteous indignation, I confronted my Dad and asked him why he would allow anyone to call him a slang word – this is what my Dad said

“its not the word itself that is bad, tis who says it and why that makes it bad – your Uncle Francis would never be disrespectful to me, and means it as a term of affection – ”

Nene meant that word – halfbreed – as an insult – not as a definition, and clearly not as a term of affection – tread carefully Nene – Broadway is not very forgiving – keep it up and you will be gone from there, and something tells me your HW days are numbered – the only one of the group that I can tolerate is Kandi, and even she gets on my nerves – words are powerful, and can be used to bring about great change, comfort a hurt heart, and open eyes to things they did not consider – they can also cause wars, break a heart and close minds – what Nene said was truly foul – the trick to people who do that is to not feed it – people like Nene have to have the last word – answer them back and they will simply keep going – giving her just enough rope to hang herself is the quickest way to bring this nonsense to an end – take the high road – sounds easy, but is actually the hardest thing to do –

just fed up with all of them, really –

Not loving NeNes comment since I’m raising 2 “half breeds” of my own! But I doubt she’ll get any real backlash for it. We may have come a long way-but mixed relationships still get the side eyed judgement. Ill be honest and say I haven’t really dealt with too much ignorance-but what little I have doesnt phase me, because it says more about that person then me. I actually never think about it when it comes to my own kids-because it’s just not that important. It only occurs to me when the subject comes up. Or when I had to fill out the census form! That confused the hell out of me! Lol.

I’m reminded now of a fight between two online friends. One stated that she, her husband, and her children always either left “Race” on forms blank or wrote in “Human, which, I guess, is the PC thing to do. The other works for the Center for Disease Control and said that doing that makes it really difficult for the CDC to track the things that they need to do. Then it went back and forth. An accusation of being a racist followed by a counter of “Racist? My husband and I adopted a black baby when we were on a Peace Corp tour”. It was like a ping pong game.

My husband and kids, racially, are defined as white. Ethnically, they’re hispanic. My husband didn’t have a deep cultural upbringing like some Hispanics I know did, because he didn’t have a large family unit around him to keep it going. Occassional trips to Miami really didn’t do much for that. When we first started dating, his grandmother died and he didn’t even know what to say about it, since he never saw or rarely spoke to her (maybe once or twice) in his life. But it seems like they’re opening the country up again after all these years-maybe the little ones here and in Cuba will someday get to meet and know each other.

Right Exit. It tells you exactly who that person that said it is.

*hugs Orson really hard* – for your Birthday, Orson, I will NOT deliver an ice cream cake, but rather a yellow cake with white icing – this is what I will have for breakfast this Friday morning in your honor – can’t think of a better way to start my day – with something sweet for someone sweet! Happy Early Birthday and may all your wishes come true!!!

20. Aussie Aussie says:

I’ll qualify my dislike for nene with I don’t get that she is funny at all. And is it right that Sheree was on Cinderella before Nene? So hate the fights on this show they are relentless, seriously. The lawyer/wife/not wife anymore/?/? seriously is so irrating to watch, I fast forward her bits like I do Kim from BH. I enjoyed watching the first 2 groups in the bus, i was escapism I have enough of real life. Na na &her puppets need to go away.
    It shocks me in this day & age where we have some many issues with hatred that she thinks its ok to categorize people. God love her because some one has to & it ain’t me.

You know Aussie both camps had puppets. Cynthia is Kenya’s puppet. While they were on the bus Kenya said something about holding the other’s heads under water and Cynthia jumped right in and then ran w/it.
      Porsha is NeNe’s puppet. As NeNe was “reading” Claudia Porsha was laughing and saying something. I couldn’t make out what she was saying cuz she was speaking low and NeNe and Claudia were getting louder.

• Aussie Aussie says:

Porsha is disgusting with her $80,000 bag from a married man her friend doesn’t hold her to the same standard she does her frenemies. They act like such idiots that the person who is screaming the loudest is some how a winner. Guess what the person with dignity & knows when to keep quiet or at least hold a discussion comes off so much better. Is reading another term for putting someone in their place?
        I just want to scream get over yourselves.

Yup that’s why I said Claudia shouldn’t have sunk to NeNe’s level.
          Every time Porsha does something that is way off her previous character I said I bet Kordell just can’t believe who she’s become.

Aah you see Porsha-IfIOnlyHadaBrain is a GOLD DIGGA! Born and bred! Her family didn’t get the fame nor recognition of being part of the Famous Williams family of Atlanta, and so her only goal was to “bag a man” with moolah to take care of her and make her famous. Now that Kordell has run away, and hasn’t looked back, she has decided she is a HOOKER, sleeping with a married man for money and gifts, oh and note after filming was completed, that married man cut her off COLD. His wifey found out because that Scarecrow is an idiot and was spewing all over the media she was getting gifts for “banging a married dude”. Mistresses are discreet, HOOKERS blare it to the world. She is no different than some random street walker! Her family must be SO PROUD! It’s why half the family, the ones that actually do work and run the Hosea foundation, don’t even speak to her family!

21. T-Rex says:

Okay so I was looking at some of the ratings on cable shows, trying to find if WWHL is even on anyone’s radar, but thought it was amusing that the the week TheLunaticZarin was on the ratings tanked on “How to score an Escort(allegedly) if you are a FakeMillionaire”, and then when Perez Hilton was on the numbers went back up. Just noting that a lot of folks HATE TheLunaticZarin. (okay I do know that DrunkDelusionalGreyGardensSonja was on that episode, but I think it was Perez Hilton that brought the numbers)

“How to score an Escort(allegedly) if you are a FakeMillionaire”, OMG T-Rex this may be one of the shortest names you’ve come up w/but I think this is the funniest and so ON point. 😀 You funny lady.

Powell let’s talk a little fashion! Who looked best last night??

I didn’t watch the Golden Globes but saw a picture of Anna Kendrick and she looked so adorable!

It wasn’t the most impressive night!

I didn’t watch much but Kate Hudson. Just gorgeous. She knows how to dress that svelte little body. Anna Kendrick. Very pretty. Now she/her stylist knows how to hold up boobs. The dress fit her perfectly. JLo looked beautiful. Love how the dress fit her.

Looking forward to Fashion Police.

I have the feeling this will air opposite CA. I get tired of too much I want to see at the same time. I’m such a spoiled brat, me and my DVR. Waaaaa! 😉

I’m kind of pissed that Melissa and or the E! network thought it would be best to replace Joan. I’d rather have a more serious format for the fashion review since Joan is gone….and I was tired of Kelly and Guilianna (I never can remember how to spell her name).

No Celebrity Apprentice spoilers tonight, pretty please 🍒

Yup. FP I’d on at 9pm est. CA 8-10. IDK why 2 hrs A Gain.

Thanks for the time. Yep, they’re cramming this show at us again! The theory out there is they have to rush it to make room for NBC’s crown jewel, The Voice comes back in this slot Feb. 23. And I ha e not wanted to know, but there are supposedly a lot.of.spoilers for this season….Twitter gave away too much and too long a wait. I still tend to think something suspicious happened delaying and then rushing is not normal network protocol.

My best dressed were all of the Verace dresses, including Kate Hudson, Amy Adams, Jessica Chastain and Viola Davis….Helen Mirren had a somewhat similar red jeweled, I like too. Selma Hayek was my favorite (does she ever age?!) Crissy Teigen had something very unique and Laura Prepon too.

I was looking through the pics on E! Online and that kind of confirmed to me that Melissa McCarthy has dropped a lot of weight, good for her. Then one of the pics literally took my breath away…in a grab your pearls sort of way, and I could not stop laughing at myself for the reaction. Anyone else see that?

• Jan – Sorry to disagree, but I thought Selma H looked like she was wearing a wedding dress and the older she gets the more “man-like” her face gets. Sure no wrinkles, but not feminine at all, it comes off as harsh. Amy Adams – beautiful but boring. Anna Kendrick – love her and her bitchy resting face, I wish I could sing – correction, I can sing, but it is a noise that makes dogs howl…Jessica Chastain – probably the best she has looked and Viola Davis – love her.

• And while I didn’t love Emily Blunt’s Michael Kors, I didn’t hate it and I wish I could hate her. She sings (bitch), learned to dance for the Adjustment Bureau, plays the cello and dropped all the freeken baby weight in a blink of the eye. Damn it and despite all that I love her!

I love EEmily too. I’ve only seen a couple of her films. I just love her in the Devil Wears Prada. Saw that she and her husband are next door neighbors to Jimmy Kimmel. Their neighborhood plays jokes on Halloween. Jimmy put a big ole blow up figure in Emily’s front yard. They laughed and said Jimmy got them.

Haha, I didn’t think wedding, I thought the fabric on Selma’s dress was like the covering on a fancy couch my grandma had with carved hardwood accents. Truth be told, maybe why I was so drawn to it! She is always dressed very well and complimentary of her frame.

I am calling BS on this story! RadaronLiarLiarPantsonFire has it wrong again! The call would have had to have been made prior to her going to Prison since she doesn’t even have phone privileges and in the beginning you get very little “phone time” and I would highly doubt she would waste it on nonsense with her brother and sister in law, and not be spending every second talking to her children. Sorry, she wouldn’t do that!

Why would she waste a phone call on that type of nonsense? 🙄

• Again, just my opinion, but (if true) she’s trying to make sure the Gorga’s don’t portray themselves in a sympathetic light.

She wouldn’t let them come to the sentencing, and now won’t let them show themselves as doting aunt and uncle while she’s in prison.

The rift is very deep. IMHO Teresa blames Joey and Melissa for ratting on them.

Allegedly. IMHO.

Well, once you keep in mind these things:
          1. Teresa is innocent
          B. Teresa is a victim
          III. Melissa turned Teresa’s brother against Teresa
          4th. It’s all Melissa’s fault

It all makes sense, doesn’t it?

Oh, I forgot 0101. Melissa spends every waking moment of her life plotting different ways to bring Teresa down.

Tre’s claim that she’s doing time because Melissa ratted her out reminds me of the time I was helping my buddy (the 3 time grandpa with one more on the way) put up paneling in his basement. His then 2 1/2 year old son came downstairs with his eyes brimming with tears and his bottom lip sticking out far enough to do the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet. So, of course, a very sympathetic Unca Orson asked him what was the matter and in a voice full of pain and righteous indignation, he replied “Ashley hit me BACK!” (his then 4 year old sister). To my credit, I managed to keep a sympathetic expression on and directed him to the back where his father was.

Ramonacoaster! Wow. Just wow about this episode, that’s a whole lot of ‘reading’. Thanks for the recap!

I have an appreciation for facial hair, so when I say that gross mess on Matthew McConaughey’s face is better served tumbling through the floor of Death Valley….it’s not because I don’t like beards. If he’s grown (and I use that term loosely) it for a role in a movie – it STILL needs shaved because ain’t nobody wanna look at the nasty mess! I have seen homeless people with better facial hair.

I was so glad to see “Boyhood” do so well, not just because it was filmed in Austin and story, but the quality of dedication to stay with a project all parties 12 years. It’s impressive Richard Linklater could get funding for that long. I just watched “Dazed and Confused” again in the last week!

How Ironic Brandi is slinging a drink (like VPR slow mo) in the opening intro to CA episodes.

Work it! Kenya is excellent at self promotion, with excellent timing. Brandi doesn’t have a freakin clue how to promote…when RH is over for her she will be history!

Jason Cauchi = Jax Taylor

Apparently, Taylor is a very popular choice when people change their name. Taylor Armstrong..

31. Trashy T says:

I’m watching Fashion Police and getting a kick out of it. I loved Joan but Kathy is doing a good job and Brad Goreski is a hoot!

About to take a look….I recorded it and VPR.

CA was really good tonight, a good episode for Real Housewife fans. Joan will be on CA next week.

Yukky yellowy orangy hair on Kathy Griffin….not.good with her skin…not enought color in lips…..a ‘lil corpsey look …so I already know that any comments she makes on hair and makeup are not qualified!

32. Orson says:

Allow me to interrupt.

GO BUCKEYES!

Okay, I’m better now. Thank you for your patience.

33. *******no CA spoilers if possible !
    Thanks !
    Muchos nachos! ********

Did Kris Jenner do the set design for Fashion Police? What is all that black stuff on the wall? The black and white it too much contrast for for the backdrop…..too busy back there…don’t like the overdone fake city lights on fake window 🙄

Anyone watch PumpRules

Kristen may just be the successor to Danielle’s BSC crazy town lovability. She’s just perfect in her delusion.

This is true because the person complaining tweeted pics. I saw them. She deleted them. She tweeted pics of Lisa’s table the night she was with Joyce, Mohamed and company. She tweeted a pic of Lisa when Lisa turned around to acknowledge her and that she had seen her tweet (Lisa was holding her IPad showing the tweet) and she also posted a pic of the complainer with I think her mom and Lisa. All the tweets with pics were deleted.