Vanderpump Rules “Tears Over Miami” plus Apprentice Photo Recap

Vanderpump Rules

“Tears Over Miami” – by HydrangeaHussy

The gang (minus Stassi) are in Miami for Scheana and Shay’s joint bachelor/bachelorette party.   Even Katie has escaped from Stassi’s grasp and is in attendance.  I’m sure that Katie will feel the wrath of Stassi when they return.  The girls and guys went out separately the night before, but ended up meeting up at a club.  The guys fought and the girls had a good time.  Scheana managed to check off most of the items on her list.  Vail is still under Jax’s spell and is tired of being warned about him.  At this point, she has it coming.  The only one not having a great time is Ariana, who is tired of Kristen’s attitude.  Other Tom is happy to be spending time and having fun with Katie. 1 (Small) Back in LA, Stassi is ignoring Katie’s texts and hanging out with Kristina.  Stassi is annoyed that the AC is out in her apartment but maintenance can’t get to it until the next week.  I’ve been there and it sucks.  Stassi has to bring up the bachelorette party.  She would rather be at home and sweaty than on the beach with Scheana.  They agree that the party sounds awful.  Stassi sees her and Katie as a team, so she feels betrayed that Katie is making friends with Scheana.  I don’t think they were a team, but more a leader and minion.  Kristina thinks that Kati went for Other Tom but that she’ll continue to be friend with Scheana when they return to LA.  Stassi needs to get over herself.  Katie can be friends with whoever she wants and doesn’t have to fight Stassi’s battles for her. Tom and Jax lived in Miami for two years and were friends with John, a model scout and man-about-town.  John comes to the hotel to visit Tom, but Jax is still asleep.  We learn that Jax, aka Jason, lived with John, drove John’s cars, and let John pretty much take care of him in Miami.  That sounds a little sketch to me.  Tom invites John to dinner with the group.  This should be good since John and Jax had a falling out years ago.  There were rumors about a relationship between John and Jax.  Tom later says that the rumors seem somewhat credible because, right after the rumors started, Jax moved to LA and changed his name. Ariana is having a bridal shower for Scheana.  Kristen is late for the party because she’s been having sex and shooting tequila.  Ariana is not amused.  Kristen starts making snarky comments about Ariana as they are constructing toilet paper dresses.  Kristen is just crazy, there’s no way around it.  She needs to chill with the nasty comments and try not to ruin her friend’s bachelorette trip.  Eventually the whole group goes to the pool.  Jax is proud that he hasn’t had sex all weekend.  Vail tells him that he shouldn’t be proud and tells him that he has a sex addiction problem.  She doesn’t find that attractive.  Thank goodness!  Jax may have finally made Vail realize that he isn’t a good guy. 2 (Small) Stassi can’t stay away from Sur.  She talks a lot of trash about working there, but she hangs out there an awful lot.  She tells Lisa all of their crazy tricks to drink on the job.  She shows Lisa the hiding place in the bathroom for liquor.  Lisa finds it sad that Stassi is so proud of her antics.  I think that Stassi doesn’t have anything else going on in her life, so she has to hang on to Sur.  Stassi tells Lisa that she loves Sur, but is moving on.  Lisa understands Stassi’s issue with Kristen, but says that the rest of Stassi’s issues are BS.  Stassi begins listing all of the people that she has an issue with, and it’s a long list.  Katie is now on the list for hanging out with Scheana, without first discussing it with Stassi. Back in Miami, the group is out to dinner.  Tom and Ariana are running late.  Kristen hopes that Ariana gets hit by a bus.  Jax shuts her down, reminding her that they are there for Scheana and Shay.  Kristen says that she’s been cool and hasn’t even looked at Ariana on the trip.  She may not have looked at her, but she hasn’t talked about much else.  Tom and Ariana enjoy their alone time in the cab.  Ariana is anxious because Kristen is ruining her trip.  Tom is over Kristen’s passive-aggressive digs.  I am too.  It’s childish and unnecessary. 3 (Small) Ariana, Tom, and John arrive at the restaurant.  It’s their last night in Miami.  Jax explains that John was a model scout who placed Jax/Jason with his first agency.  Jax tells the group that he lived with John, in John’s room, and that he had a nude photo in John’s house.  It’s still in John’s living room.  If they haven’t seen each other in 10 years, that’s very odd.  All of the couples are being lovey.  Kristen gets upset that Tom is kissing Ariana in front of her, though she was hanging on James earlier.  James says that it’s only an issue when they are around Tom and Ariana, otherwise Kristen doesn’t worry about them.  Kristen and James have to leave the table.  Ariana is doing her best to ignore Kristen and Katie appreciates that.  She notes that Ariana puts up with a lot to make Scheana happy.  She wishes that Stassi would put up with more so that Katie could be happy.  When Jax leaves the table, Vail asks for dirt on him from John and Tom.  John refuses to give up anything, claiming bro-code.  Vail wonders what they could be hiding. The group makes its way to a club for dancing and more drinking.  Jax explains that, when he began modeling, it was associated with homosexuality.  He was thrown into a world that he didn’t know anything about.  John tells Jax that he still loves him but is over him.  Jax appreciates that John jump started his career.  The rumors are neither confirmed, nor denied.  I don’t really care either way.  Jax is still a scumbag either way. Katie calls Stassi, while Stassi is at Sur with Lisa.  Lisa advises her to answer the phone.  Stassi does, but is very short with Katie.  Stassi says that she hopes that Katie is having a good time and hangs up.  I’m not sure why Katie expected anything better from Stassi.  Stassi is proud that she answered.  Lisa advises Stassi not to cut Katie out of her life.  Stassi seems ok with dumping her best friends anytime they do something that she doesn’t like.  Lisa notes that Stassi isn’t looking for friends, she’s looking for followers.  It seems like Katie is finally realizing this.  Vail advises Katie that she should choose her boyfriend and her relationship over Stassi.  Stassi should support Katie in making her relationship better. 4 (Small) Tom and Kristen go outside to talk.  Of course, she has to have drama.  She gets very upset because Tom and Ariana are together.  Kristen doesn’t think that Tom and Ariana are the same as her and James.  She despises Ariana and doesn’t want Tom to be with her.  She lost any right to tell Tom what to do when they broke up.  She really needs to move on and quit holding on to this anger.  Kristen thinks that Tom left her for Ariana.  I think their relationship was already doomed, even before Ariana.  She thinks that Tom is being hateful.  Actually, she’s the one who is being passive-aggressive and hateful.  It sounds like Kristen wants another chance with Tom, but Tom is over her.  Tom breaks down and tells Kristen that he wants her to be happy.  She is loving this attention.  Tom returns to the group, while Kristen pulls herself together.  Their conversation left Kristen convinced that Tom still has feelings for her, and that she has to break up Tom and Ariana so that they can have a relationship again.  Ok, she is just delusional and crazy.  She calls Ariana the ‘other woman’ that her boyfriend cheated with.  Is she forgetting that she slept with Jax? 5 (Small)

_______________________________________

Apprentice Photo Recap from Stars99

Golds and guns

Embrace

Fault

Dunderhead

Fava

Kenya - Diss Ass

Walk like an Egyptian (1)

Trump - Hot Air

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Celebrity Apprentice, Vanderpump Rules. Bookmark the permalink.

99 Responses to Vanderpump Rules “Tears Over Miami” plus Apprentice Photo Recap

Feel better soon Stars.

Thanks for the blog HH. Kristen really plays her stalker role well. I think she should get an Emmy.

Jim is really spouting off about NJ

Jim’s gone a little cuckoo larue (I stole that from Lisa Rinna) on twitter these days no?

• California35 says:

Haha he is such a big shot, he has that much power. Im embarrassed for Amber.

I hate to say it-but the fact that jim revels in his douchbaggery makes him kind of fun!

He does revel in it-..I don’t follow him on twitter and I forget to stalk …I mean check -his timeline -but when I remember-I find him to be very douchy and proud of it!!

REFI YOUR MORTGAGE ASAP IF IT’S AT HIS MGT BANK!!!!!! 😖😵 😝

Thks for the new word we can use Exit. “Douchbaggery” 😀 😆

• SoutheastVA says:

I think he’s funny as heck. The RHONJ crowd take themselves so seriously. It’s fun towatch him poke and prod at them with abandon. He has no filter. I’d love to see him go at it with some of the RHOA or Mob Wives “ladies”. You’d see veins popping.

I know Andy loves this stuff for ratings but I think from now on they need to just get rid of HWs &/or husbands or BFs that a just douchbaggery for douchbaggery sakes. Thks Exit 😉

3. Thank you HH for saving me a whole 60 minutes of this train wreck. I read the blog and am now completely current with this tom foolery. Sigh
    Been an off week for me. Woke up yesterday morning with the worst pain in my neck. Like so bad that I had tears…I am not a cry baby! LOL! I spent the day on the couch with ice then heat then ice and heat. I slept with a heating page last night. Did I mention the tears? Thankfully, this morning is a wee bit more manageable. Anyhoo…thanks for letting me have a pity party with you all as my guests.

Good morning everyone. OMG Stars great spspoof pics. 🙂

Good Morning everyone. Feel better Stars and Namaste.

VPR – I like when HydrangeaHussy says “I don’t really care either way. Jax is still a scumbag either way.” SO TRUE. I like that Vail said she didn’t find Jax attractive…now that doesn’t mean she won’t roll in the hay with him, but it’s hard to imagine he can get everything he seeks and she would be another conquer. UGH.

Kristen is the reason that I say VPR is reality TV – because if this deranged scorned lover and cray-cray eyes she has is a role – then she is too damn good for VPR! 😛 She might be good for a Fatal Attraction remake. I laugh when one of you mentions bunny boiling…because that’s Kristen!

Thanks Hydrangea and Stars, I enjoyed the funny pics, especially with Amanda.

• I mentioned the bunny boiling- because this chick is just DELICIOUSLY DELUSIONAL!

Makes me feel positively normal…

I love her. She’s taken the Crazy Crown from Danielle.

TeamKristen#

Haha, I though maybe that was you! Giggles at the term “deliciously delusional”. And I laugh only because I don’t have to deal with her! 😄

6. Orson says:

She can recap AND caption. Way to go, Starzy!

:: beaming with pride :: I used to know her! 😀

7. AWESOME BLOG!!! GREAT JOB!!!

Watching TMZ. Bethenny is doing a new biz deal w/SG pot? I missed the dets.

Watching TMz Live. Look at this pic they have a Lisa R. I took a picture & tweeted her. 10 yrs apart and she looks exactly the same. Same dress too. Good for her for keeping the dress since 10yrs later it’s back in style.

HydrangeaHussy, Great recap!!! This is my first year watching this show. 😊

Is RHONJ a go or no gi this year?

Off to a @bravotv event with this guy who never stops working 😩

A post shared by Melissa Gorga (@melissagorga) on

Besties ❤️❤️❤️ Yofo is dangling that commission for the new house right in front of Kyle’s face.

Feel better @yolandahfoster and get home soon! Thinking of you 🙏

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

Which desperate HW could this be?

1) Camille Grammer
    2) Adrienne Maloof
    3) Taylor Amstrong
    4) Joyce Giraurd
    5) Carlton Gebbia
    6) PamDana

@BrandiGlanville: Staying n 2niht studying 4my @PodcastOne show due out next Tues! recording in am,with my great friend &fellow #RHOBH alumni! #staytuned

OOooo My first guess is that FakeWiccanWannabeWhichWitchisWhichGebbia! Especially since TheRoyalVPUmp has been sporting pics of her wining and dining with JoyceyG! However it could be the JealousTwoFacedShitStirrrerCamillaZilla since she was seen with that Stalker that lied about TheRoyalVPump being mean to her, which was a lie

Only Carlton-she doesn’t like anyone else!

It’s Carlton. Did the podcast write up yest.

OMFG that idiot is really uhm an idiot! That FakeWiccanWannabeWhichWitchisWhichGebbia is totally irrelvant and one of these LEAST liked Ho wives in the history of Ho-Wives, the of course THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIEMORONSTFUBrandi has to have her on her show since TheRoyalVpump has been all over twatter with JoyceyG, LOL! She is really a completely Jealous moron. Well I hope they can commiserate on what it’s like to be an EX-Ho-wife since we hope that THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIEMORONSTFUBrandi soon joins that Club

Ugh, I know. Just the thought of having to listen to that baby talking gross moron….ugh, again. Really scraping the bottom of the lame guest barrel with this one! I hope I can’t smell the stripper pole through my computer. Ugh, infinity.

• California35 says:

Hahaha yes hopefully she will join that club. Hey is your name for her getting longer? 😋

• LOL! One of the first comments is, “Faye meet Bra.” These are obvs her real friends, not her “Hollywood Friends”…

Or maybe they all have homes for sale…I hear that the only to become real friends with Kyle!!

It’s amazing that Mauricio has even managed to become successful. The RHOBH cast ARE the only people in SoCal that buy or sell houses……It’s a head scratcher.

Is it really? I don’t think Mauricio Umansky, Eduardo Umansky, Billy Rose, and Blair Chang only sell to RHOBH cast. It really shouldn’t be a head scratcher. I don’t think anybody has implied that at all. Now, THAT is a head scratcher.

It’s sarcasm vv! The joke is Kyle always wants the commissions from the HWs, but he seems ok without them!

Yep, Kyle’s 20 year friendship w/Bethenny is based on the commission from Bethenny’s tiny NY apartment bought in 1996 during her pashmina reign. Fact.

Were Eileen and Camille the only HWs invited? I need to do some snooping!

16. T-Rex says:

Interesting to note that this past weeks episode of Ho-Wives of Beverly Hills that was mostly without THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIEMORONSTFUBrandi was one of the highest watched episodes, BRAVO ARE YOU LISTENING FIRE HER ASS!

• California35 says:

COOOOOL! ☺️

Yep Fire THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARWHOLIESTOLIEMORONSTFUBrandi, move JudgeyMcJudgeyMcNeedyYOLOLemonHead to “friend” status, keep LypsLisa and ThatTrampEileen(who I love) and add Denise Richards and bring back JoyceyG who would probably come back if that awful idiot was fired. Make it a “classier” franchise, with folks that have their own money, that you don’t have to buy them fake places to live because they can’t afford to actually live in places other than a shoebox condo.

If your name for Brandi gets any longer-you’re just going to have to go with an acronym!

Nevah! On the acronyms it’s just not as amusing to me.

Lol! You do a word out of it-I can’t remember the school term-wait-pneumonic device? Like for the Great Lakes it’s homes:Huron, Ontario, Michigan, Erie, superior.

I actually came up with that on my own as a kid! Thought I was so original. lol. And for the planets: Mens Jump V…..w/the v as roman numeral 5. Just couldn’t come up with something better than leaving that damn V out there all alone! But, it’s dated now what w/poor Pluto getting the boot:( You’ll always be a planet to me, Pluto..

Pluto got dissed! I remember Roy G. Biv for the rainbow. But I grew up with a show called Captain Kangaroo-it was a Philadelphia show. He had a rainbow song-so that helped more then Roy G Biv. Orson might know captain kangaroo!

Oops sorry I was wrong-it’s NOT captain kangaroo! It was captain Noah that was the local show!! The captain part threw me off! Lol.

• Mrs Peabody says:

I watched Captain Kangaroo as a child too. I’m not sure where I learned the Roy G Biv for the rainbow but that’s how I learned the colors

17. Mrs Peabody says:

Hi everyone, thanks for the review of the BH. Sounds like bravo may be listening to the viewers on Bobble head and not showing her as much. I’m in Australia for the next few weeks so can only get my housewives here. I haven’t figured out how to see them on Bravo, do they still show them the next day and if they do how do I find it? I’m thinking bobble head may be on her way out.

Oh kit….

#tbt

Brandi Glanville and I having FUN

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Tweet that to Kyle….lol

20. majnon says:

I read often, but never post, but I was reading other blogs today, and in regard to the lawsuit of Joanna vs Brandi, a commenter said “Odor in the court, odor in the court”. I laughed big time!

• California35 says:

Cute puppies 😊

In recording the awards. First time i havr heard of it, is ithe first time it airs?! George Lopez and Andy mentioned it in WWHL.

Coming from Kyle. I MEAN !!!💆🙊😳

Last night supporting @mauricioumansky at #TheAgency party #DowntownArt

A post shared by Joyce Giraud (@joyce_giraud) on

Mohamed and his kids. Absent is daughter Marielle, who lives in Dallas, Texas.

25. Eastbayca says: