Brandi Glanville Podcast by Kit9

Task2 women boardroom

CA talk. Brandi talks about how stressful the show was but how easy it looks on the show. She notes that it seems like she’s not doing anything on the show(damn straight)but claims she worked hard. She got in a Twitter/text war with Terrel last night. He was making fun of her looks and she wonders what man does that?(to find a woman who does that, locate a mirror).

Apparently Terrel said that Brandi had to go under the knife to look pretty, unlike Kenya. Brandi asked him why he was doing this and called him “a little bitch”. She then says she’d never make fun of his looks and that she told him his “outsides don’t match your insides”(see what she did there?).

Brandi claims Terrel was flirting with her on the show at first to try to manipulate her. She also claims that (get this) during the wedding gown challenge, Terrel was purposely bumping into her as he was carrying in dresses and that was part of the reason she went AWOL with a panic attack (really?). She was also upset people were ignoring her (naturally, attention ho that she is).

Brandi says Kenya and Terrel were at the Golden Globes. Brandi said hello to Kenya and Kenya said hi back but that was it. Brandi didn’t actually go to the GG show, just the after party. She mentions the monologue and comments about Bill Cosby. Brandi informs us that because Cosby is a public figure, he’s fair game and “we can all say what we want about him”.

After noting that they were just joking and it’s allegedly, Brandi says that “when you’re in the public eye, you have to take what people say” She says it happens to her all the time–people say she’s an alcoholic, she’s a bad mom.. “Go and brush your shoulder off. You put yourself out there for ridicule-for people to have opinions about you. You have to take the good with the bad”. She thinks you have to have a thick skin.

She talks about trading jabs with people, other housewives and says she’s gives it right back because, “I’m a girl. A bitchy girl”, she laughs. She says she loves giving her unfiltered opinion and talking about gossip and that’s what she’s “hired for”.  She talk Bieber’s Calvin Klein ad and thinks it’s hot and feels like a pedophile for thinking so.

She talks her WWHL appearance and says again that they pranked Andy and told him about it afterward (he says he didn’t know). She says she and Jeff planned for him to insult her so she’d throw a drink on him and then pretended to cry (my opinion is that Jeff’s insults were so mean that they actually did REALLY piss her off. No way she can act that).

She said Twitter blew up and she’s been getting hate for a week over it. But says people can “talk all the shit they want” because she put “herself out there for that scrutiny so…”. She says that she and Jeff planned to go out after WWHL but the place they wanted to go was closed (what’s the point of mentioning this, exactly?).

She then complains that nobody had her back and defended her on Twitter (whoa, didn’t she just say that she put herself out there? Public person, scrutiny, all that?). She’s annoyed that neither Andy or Jeff came forward to admit it was a prank until yesterday (they did?). She notes even Lisa VP gave an interview saying it was real. She says that Andy was upset but she thought since Andy and Jeff were such good friends that Andy would be ok with it. Brandi says she talked to Andy yesterday and apologized but wanted him to come forward and say it was a prank.

They talk GG fashion and a Foo Fighters concert she went to. The band are Housewives fans and wanted to meet her. So, she met them, took pics with the band. Apparently all that HW love didn’t stop Brandi and her date from being thrown out of the concert later on, however. That’s right, she and her date got tossed from the concert because her date was “overserved”. Her date (ah huh).

Guest: Garren James who has a show called Gigolos. He’s a male madame. Garren says the men that work for him are straight and his service would be perfect for Brandi. He won’t confirm his men perform sex. Brandi wants to know if the gigolo Leah Michelle dated is one of Garren’s guys (wth?). Garren is cagey and says she was never a client of the agency but doesn’t deny she dated one of his guys.

Garren was a gigolo himself early on but he’s married now to a Colombian woman. Brandi says that he and his wife probably do a lot of coke because she can get a good deal on it (ugh). Garren says no because she’s pregnant right now. Is Garren a pimp? NOOO! He insists. He’s a matchmaker, a “booker”. A pimp implies sex. A pizza analogy follows. Don’t ask.

Brandi says women need a service like his and Garren explains the different classes of clients-one which he calls “special needs clients”. I know immediately that what he’s about to say about these clients is probably going to be sad. Brandi, however, with her I.Q. of 2, starts laughing under her breath and says she bets she knows what he means, still laughing.

He goes onto say that he gets calls from women who are dying and want companionship and want to feel special for a weekend before they die.  “That’s an oddly romantic special needy story” (return of the the facepalm). He had another client who had suffered horrible burns over most of her body. Another was a recently blinded woman who hadn’t dated since her accident (I think I hear Brandi faintly laughing again at this point, nj).

Other women clients have been through a really nasty divorce. Brandi says these women should just start dating their husband’s best friend–that’s what she did (can’t tell if she’s joking or not). Brandi wants to know what they charge. Each guy is different. Brandi has a friend who had a bad breakup and she wants to hire one of his guys but not tell her friend what he is.

Takes calls. Ron wants to know when she’s getting married. Brandi knows this guy from Twitter and says many HW’s follow him and she asks how he knows them. He says he can’t talk about it on air. He also claims he’s a multimillionaire which is why he can spend so much time on Twitter.

Another Twitter caller. He likes Brandi on CA but not so much on HW. He asks about Kyle and how she’s had conflict with people and how she tries to get over it and move on with them. He wants to know if Brandi thinks that Kyle gets backlash and then changes. Brandi says she likes half of Kyle. That she’s can be really likable but then she flips a switch and isn’t your friend anymore (like, say, when you call her an a**hole at dinner, stuff like that).

Brandi admits that all the ladies take social media very seriously and they are all affected by the backlash and hate they get so maybe she decides to be friends with someone so people will like her better (Brandi’s groveling butt kissing of Lisa this season is, like, totally different, ya’ll!).

Brandi admits they all want to be liked but that you have to be real and “you can’t just do it for the show” (like, oh, meet for a phony makeup sesh with someone whose name rhymes with Padrienne) and that Kyle maybe struggles with that. I have to say, Brandi is surprisingly pretty mild on Kyle given the venom she’s spewed at Kyle recently in interviews and her podcast. Weird.

The caller wants to know if Kristen from NY has told Brandi any deets from the upcoming season. She says Kristen gets into to it with a few people and that she’s not confrontational and her instinct is to run away. Brandi says she gives her advice on how to handle herself on the show (oh, dear god, Kristen, NO, don’t listen!). Brandi thinks the other women are out for Kristen because she’s younger and prettier.

Caller asks who Brandi’s biggest competition on CA. Brandi most wanted to beat Kenya and Kate but won’t say if she does. And, another unnamed person who she says comes on in the end. Carlton is an upcoming guest (oh, great! I’ve just been dying to never hear from her again). So is Porsha from Atlanta.

______________________________________

Happy Birthday Orson and Lillybee

This is Orson’s Birthday wish …

My birthday is this Friday, the 16th. I want all of you to help me celebrate by eating a piece of cake on Friday. It can be store bought, it can be home made. It can even be a cupcake! Yellow cake with white icing is best, but it could be carrot cake with creamcheese icing or chocolate cake with chocolate icing. It could be layered or not. The important things are it has to have cake and icing on top of it. And you have to eat it and enjoy it. You can even eat it with family and friends. Okay? Is that too much to ask?

That is, unless you live in New Jersey, Eastern PA, Del, or that area.

If you do live in those areas, do you know that Tastykakes are a regional food? You can’t get them in OH, AL, IL, TX and most other states. So, you girls could help me out by eating a 3 pack of butterscotch krimpets. Not the plain jelly filled ones, but the butterscotch ones. You could even stack them so it’d be like a layer cake if you want to, but I won’t go so far as to recommend you trying that.

______________________________________

This entry was posted in Brandi Glanville Podcast and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

199 Responses to Brandi’s Podcast – Why did she Phone and Apologize to Andy, and What’s going on with Celebrity Apprentice?

Good Morning, it’s cake day! 🎂 Um, I mean Orson and Lillybee’s birthdays! Best wishes to you both. 😀

• Sorry Orson I am off carbs right now but I will draw a picture of a cake for you – happy birthday to you and Lillybee.

Kit – as always, thanks for taking the bullet on this one. I tried to listen when I heard she was going to talk about the prank and she really mumbles and doesn’t have a good “radio” voice so I quit. Maybe she should do some of Lisa R’s exercises?

Happy Birthday Orson and Lillybee!🎉🎂🎉 I’m having German Chocolate cupcake for breakfast! This is the best start to Friday ever lol!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Happy Birthday Orson and Lillybee! I wish you both the best!

Orson, i’ll be baking RealMom an almond cake w/ glaze icing N shredded almonds today for her CawfeeClutch weekend. I’ll give it a taste. 🙂

• plainviewsue says:

Happy happy birthdays!!

Happy Birthday, Orson!!! 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈
      Happy Birthday, Lillybee!!! 🎊🎉🎂🎁🎈

• Kansas Girl says:

Happy birthday, Orsonissimo and Lillillillillibee! In your honor I had a longjohn (or really just a long donut) with chocolate icing and sprinkles. Cheers!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Good morning and Happy Birthday to Orson and Lillybee!

I shouldn’t be eating CAKE, so I’ll just grab a cupcake from Gigi’s.

Pick a flavor y’all – http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/menu

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Happy Birthday Orson and Lillybee!🎂

Thanks for the podcast Kit! Has she EVER made it though one of these without contradicting herself? I guess it’s hard for me to remember that one time 😉

She’s simply an idiot. Period.

Oh yeah, I forgot.

I hate Jill Zarin.

Good morning everyone. 🌅🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

I was just reading yesterday blog. I didn’t remember that B’s Julie was having a baby.

LOL you all are good guessing it was Carlton at Bobble Head’s podcast. Yup. The only HW past or present that would probably go.

Happy Birthday Orson. I have my piece of cake ready. 🍰
    Happy Birthday Lillybee. I hope you both have a great birthday weekend. Cheers. 🙂
    🍷🍹🍻🍸🍺🎉🎉🎈🎈

And I love Tastycakes but I’m sorry, Hostess is King. 😉

6. kit9 says:

Omg, this is really sad. Sorry if this has already been discussed…but, from Yo’s blog yesterday she wrote: “Lyme Neuroborreliosis is a spirochete infection in the brain that can leave one with severe brain impairment and neurological issues. I have lost the ability to read, write, or even watch TV, because I can’t process information or any stimulation for that matter. It feels like someone came in and confiscated my brain and tied my hands behind my back to just watch and see life go by without me participating in it”.

So terrible! I can’t even imagine what she is going through. When she was on WWHL she looked so out of it-like she was trying to pay attention but she couldn’t process what was being said. It’s so sad to see his happen.

I feel bad because when she first disclosed her Lyme I thought she was making too much of it. I’d read about Lyme and thought it something easily cleared up with antibiotics. Thought the difficulty was getting diagnosed but easily dealt with after that. I had no clue about how severe and devastating the disease could get and how the damage can be permanent. If one thing to come form her illness it’s to inform the ignorant like me.

I didn’t know it could get so bad!! My Dad had Lyme and was diagnosed quickly and recovered quickly-no lasting damage, Thank God!! I was very naive to the damage this can cause.

• plainviewsue says:

My neighbor had undiagnosed lyme for quite awhile, and when it was finally diagnosed, it affected her joints terribly. She’s had several knee surgeries. She is doing much better now, but this first happened about 20 years ago. It can be diagnosed with a blood test, but it seems that Yolanda’s is a different type of strain.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Oh Ash, god bless your father- it seems the Lymes i hear about all the time are the long-time, lifetime-lasting cases— thank god ❤

• plainviewsue says:

I was diagnosed 12 years ago with a condition called vestibular neuritis. Caused by a virus. Another invisible disorder. My life changed forever. Woke up with severe vertigo, which led to balance issues, constant dizziness, nausea, visual difficulties, just a whole bag of sh*t.

Through medications, therapies and time, I have improved, but like Yolanda, I have had relapses, one of which happened this past May. When you relapse, you feel like oh no, please god, not again. The last line quoted by Yolanda is exactly how you feel. Someone tying your hands behind your back to watch and see life go by. It’s horrible. With this relapse, which I am still improving from, it really affected my visual stimulation. Any sudden movements, which is always difficult, came that much worse.

I don’t mean to go on and on, but it is sucky, and you just pray for those good days. I had to stop working. Can’t drive a car. Thank god for a wonderful husband, kids and friends. Also, for this blog and for twitter!!

My prayers go out to Yolanda. Hopefully she can come out of this relapse quickly. But I agree with SJP. Get off the reality show after this season. Focus solely on your health and continue to make people aware of this horrible disease.

• PVS – I think you are very brave. I have been very lucky with my MS but know how difficult it is to have an invisible disease. I think we can only take it one day at a time and sounds like you have lovely support which means the world when you are dealing with these types of diseases.

• plainviewsue says:

Thank you SJP! Just appreciate the good days has been my motto!! I don’t want to sound like a Debbie Downer, because I know things could be worse, but support is everything!!!!

• Shiny says:

Yipes – you have it hard, too.
            One day at a time is all we ever have, but it’s so hard when that day is too challenging, and when human nature is to project out into the future, too.

I’ve been really lucky that my autoimmune problem has stayed minor so far. Back trouble and noticing changes with aging ( and projecting too much because I’m watching my 95 year old mother lose abilities) are bigger hurdles in my daily life.

You and so many other posters here deal with so much and still are so supportive of every one else here. Great group here.

(((Plainviewsue))) ❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

PVS- i remember chatting with you when i had an odd bout of a semi-type of vertigo — around a time i had an ear infection- maybe 1 year ago? i forget when— and i had never had this in my life.
          I am sorry your situation has been this life-encompassing. My heart goes out to you- i know you have a great family and many people with you and right here on the blog who love you dearly. The best of health to you in 2015.
          Best of luck to you! xxooo

• Shiny says:

PVS – hang in there. Diseases like yours are some of the roughest ones, and people just don’t understand most of the time. Feeling as if life is going on without you is so hard – it’s life being completely different for you than for some of the people around you, and comparisons and envy are inevitable. So sorry it keeps coming back.

• plainviewsue says:

Much love and kisses to all!!!!! I do not lie when I say this blog has been a savior!!!! I have met so many wonderful people. When I’m having an icky time, I don’t post as much, but I always read every day.

You guys are the best. Thank god for Lynn, Veena & everyone else who keeps this blog going with their recaps!!!!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

((((PVS)))))

Sue I’m sorry you had the relapse, that you even have to go thru this. Thks goodness you’re improving.
          I never doubted the severity of Yo’s Lyme illness since she’s tweeted pics of her going to other countries, her w/equipment on her head, her talking about the meds she takes. She’s spoken of relapses many times. Hopefully all the treatment she has taken or will discover will find a cure or that it goes into permanent remission and others can benefit from it.
          With her illness it’s even more of a reason for her to let Bobble go. I don’t see Bobble as being good for Yo’s health.
          Maybe that’s why Yo has said 5,000 times to Lisa to next time invite her. Yo’s missed out on a lot and maybe invitations is what she needs.

Oh man, that is so sad. Like her or not, she is a very upbeat, vibrant personality, but personality can not help one cope with what she faces. That is awful.

• Hey I have MS so I understand neurological conditions but get the #uck off tv if it is this bad. Lyme isn’t always as bad but I think she was undiagnosed for a long time. Her family is not doing her any favors by not stepping in and getting her to focus on her disease and stop doing a stupid reality show.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

SJP- i don’t know if i was aware that you had MS, i’m sorry my attention span and keeping track of many people both IRL and online always falters…. I hope you are doing well, and you get to keep traveling and taking beautiful pictures because i know you love doing that!

You are very right about Yo, she needs to get off. Or at least become a friend of, which i think T-Rex or someone mentioned on yesterday’s blog- keep her as a friend, and fire BBB. At least keep this health issue going so the viewers of this show can see what this is truly like.

Stay healthy, best to you, and all good health to you this 2015.

• Thanks, I do pretty good and leaving for the Atacama desert and Uyuni in 49 days – just goggle “uyuni pictures” and you will see what I dream about at night. Very excited and the cameras are ready. I am friends with my neurologist so have a great support system when needed and very supportive hubby.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i’m happy to hear that. The best doctors make ALL the difference.

Wow- this desert sounds beautiful! I’m going to ask my mother about it since it seems to run partly in her country of birth— and Bolivia sounds lovely.
            I hope you get some beautiful beautiful pics.
            Great time of year to go…. ! Wish you a healthy and happy voyage, i’m sure you’ll keep us posted accordingly with gorgeous photos 🙂

My boss went to Bolivia last year. His pictures and video are just breathtaking. Course, he makes movies for a living so it’s not like home movies, but still! He had a beautiful place to work with! So excited for you!

SJP I’m sorry you have MS. I hope you’re coping.

• plainviewsue says:

While I might like Yo’s actions all of the time on the show, my heart just breaks for her. When I read her blog yesterday, I literally thought I’d burst out crying.

I hope that she can find some type of help, but it seems that the infection was just there way too long.

She keeps posting on twitter though. She’s joining David in Singapore for his new gig.

…”I am blessed with the unwavering support of my husband, my children, and a handful of true friends…”

Makes me wonder, somehow she managed to throw a dig on her blog.

I truly hope Yolanda finds a cure. However, question her decision to remain on the show in her condition. It seems to “me” she’s alway in bad shape when things go sour or are to go sour for her and Brandi. IMO.

• plainviewsue says:

LOL VV. I did catch the true friends remark.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

good point. Maybe also, Brandi is not going against anything Yo may say to Brandi because Brandi (heavens NO) is being sensitive to what Yo is facing, or more LIKELY: Brandi knows the backlash she would get by targeting a sick woman.

We’ll have to see how this progresses this season. Brandi seems to not say anything for or against Yo lately, right?

Since she’s missed out on so much I think her doing the show is an outlet that gives her interaction w/the outside world.

As someone who is dealing with a long term debilitating disease, as are a number of us here, I can’t imagine why she is wasting time being a part of a Ho-Wife Reality program instead of concentrating on her health. It seems pretty toxic at times, especially being around that LOSER THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARMORONSTFUBrandi! Good Grief, be around for your husband and your kids, you hope things get better, or at least don’t get worse, but if you are losing brain and memory functions then I would think being a part of this show wouldn’t be in her best interest, at least medically! I still work, because I can, I don’t have any mental impairments(okay if I said that out loud, the peanut gallery at my office may beg to differ, but I digress), at this time, I still have really crappy days, still walk a bit funny, so I keep working. I know others that can’t do this, their illnesses have made it impossible to function at full time at a job, so they focus on their disease and to getting better! I hope they do find a way for her to get better, but please don’t KILL me with this next statement, but it always seems her condition flares up when the Program is AIRING and she is not getting a good edit!

• plainviewsue says:

Right on T Rex. Get off this show. Stress is such a contributing factor to so many illnesses in terms of flare ups. Yolanda showcased her daughters; she showcased her lemons; she showcased her fridge. Enough now.

• No killing here-lol!

I believe she has Lyme disease. I believe it’s bad- I don’t think she was diagnosed quickly enough and it spread.

But like you I’ve noticed it’s become almost a crutch for Yolanda to explain away questionable behavior.

Maybe there truly is a connection between her illness and her insufferable self righteousness? She’s so sick she doesn’t see how she’s coming across to others?

Dunno. But seems to me she is not presenting herself in the best possible light so she should probably get off the show.

Maybe it’s a labor of love so she can showcase her daughter’s modeling?

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA OMIB. CIA, FBI n IRS. LOL

She’s definitely setting up her daughters in their modeling careers, pushing that harder than their education. I see she obviously wants to see them succeed and quick. Her coddling on set, reminding all of their legacy status and giving them a home base of fans and free publicity via RHOBH is her contribution. Also she may believe they will ‘MARRY’ better if they were once a ‘FAMOUS’ model. Their is a method to her madness.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I hope you’re feel well today, T-Rex.
        Yolanda— she’s pulling a Caroline by promoting her kids. I would’ve never have known that Gigi was a model until this show. So for that good for her but she should quit the show and spend time with her family. Also, why is David going all the way to Asia to film a show whilst he has Yo so sick?

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

this is something i think about Mel- like it’s not like she has a husband / partner who is with her next to her as she is going through this.
          Her kids, yes- have to spread their wings- i almost wish she had older daughters who were settled and married and maybe able to spend time caring to their mom.

And her mom is also ill in Holland… i wish she could be around people who will be there for her. Ideally, she could spend time caring for her mom, or at least in the presence of her mom while they both deal with their health woes.

I just don’t get a warm and fuzzy vibe from David…. i mean, i know we don’t see everything. but the king doesn’t give off anything warm around his wife. Maybe that’s just his personality. i don’t know.

I worry because he is on his whatever-th marriage….

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

You know, I don’t think he had to take this job in Asia–they probably don’t need the money. I get this feeling that he likes the limelight and so this will give him an opportunity to to be on TV. Hopefully this won’t put a strain on their marriage too.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I agree. I do not get any warm and fuzzies coming from David Foster.

• plainviewsue says:

I agree with all comments about David. How many wives has he had? He wants a trophy wife & that was Yolanda for many years. She served her man; her love. As much as she praises him for being there for her, the fact that he is going to Asia to leave her alone, tells me all I have to know about him. He’d rather she be out of sight and dealing with this. She still has a son in high school, so she’s not going to move to Asia with him, even for a brief time while he does the show. Very sad. She needs to be home.

Thanks Foxy, kind of a crappy day, but getting through. The reason DavidBananasFoster has so many Ex-wives is that he is married to his career. I know two of his Ex-wives even gave interviews to that effect, years ago. He is a workaholic, nothing wrong with that, but his family tends to suffer due to this affliction. I guess he figures they are paying for the best doctors and treatments and well, that’s good enough for him. I personally couldn’t be married to someone like that, but She knew what she was getting when she married him.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Sorry to hear you’re not do so well today ((T-Rex)))))

Well that makes more sense! Especially since he’s going all the way to Asia. They haven’t even been married that long. I hope YO stays put and rest and treats herself closer to her home. All that flying can expose her to blood clots too.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Trex feel better boo… I know you have your better and then your not so great days.
            Thinking of ya! ❤
            and the ever-expanding Brandi name! LOL

But Foxymel her kids do have talent. Caroline’s don’t. I’m not mad at her for introducing us to her girls. I’ve enjoyed seeing them get these modeling jobs and contracts.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

wait, i’m just catching up—- this is new stuff?? Like, she’s been specifically diagnosed with something – a type of Lyme?
      This is horrible! For all the terrible parts of her personality – or what we see on tv– this is just so so so so incredibly sad. Poor Yo.

I hope she has LEGIT doctors from LEGIT places working with her. 😦

• Shiny says:

Sounds as if YoLo got multiple infections from the tick bite – not all that uncommon. Nasty little beasties carry a variety of pathogens. I hope she’s using real doctors with strong Lyme disease experience rather than some popularized remedies. Some of the treatments she’s mentioned in the past were things I wouldn’t bother even trying.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

interesting Shiny. See, she should focus on getting herself better and truly educating us— i mean i don’t know the details of ticks and how terrible this Lyme truly can be- it sounds like what you said she got may apply to her!

I agree about those last places she’s been trying. Not a fan.

Hope you’re well– and hey, Shiny – you should get on that Glitter train everyone is talking about ! LOL

7. Happy Birthday Orson and Lilybee!
    And Kit9, I bow down to you…you are a stronger woman than I to listen to that whole mess. You rock!

Happy Birthday Orson and Lilybee.

I will try to run out and get a piece of cake to celebrate you. xoxox

Andy did his jack hole to a new company that will ship your enemies glitter …. LOL. For a fee they will anonymously send an envelope full of glitter to a person you hate. I thought of you guys Tartsy and PP ! 🎉🎉

Brandi writes in her blog (well I should say Brandi’s ghost writer writes in her blog)

“I was disgusted that my children’s images were used in the opening titles of a show that was about disrespecting their mother. I wanted to fight it but chose to pick my battles. Money not spent on lawyers is money for my boys’ future.”

How many times has Brandi trashed her ex on BH? She wants to be able to have her kids ON her show where she bashes her ex but she’s disgusted that a PICTURE of her kids had been used in a show that bashes her? IN WHAT WAY SHAPE OR FORM DOES THIS MAKE ANY KIND OF SENSE????
    #fixitjesus
    #shessodumb
    #dontfreechismosastweetsEVER!!

• Um, she posts pics of her kids on her twitter and also bashes Eddie there, too. Um, is there a difference? Pot meet kettle? Delusional?

Meh. She reminds me of the Ex. It was always different if SHE did it. Doesn’t surprise me at all.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

She’s either delusional or suffers from amnesia. On WWHL, she couldn’t help but bash the two. I’m surprised that Leann hasn’t sent her a letter from her attorney to stop just like Joanna did.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

HAHAHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

just saw the hashtags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      dyin’ heeeeah!

ok: what show is she talking about– eddie and leann’s show??? what????

#i’mcomingforYou

Yeah Leann and Eddie or Leann loves Eddie. Something like that. I only watched one epi.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

is this show still going on??

Hey Powell we have Marriage Boot Camp tonight…… Leg was a LIAR LIAR on the lie detector machine. dummy.

Their show has nothing to do w/her. If she’s mentioned it’s just icing on the cake. Two or three out of four epis she mentions Eddie. She keeps proving I named her right. Bobble Head. 🙄

Happy Birthday Orson and lillybee!! Hope y’all have a fabulous day!!
    Orson-operation cupcakes (white on white) will begin shortly!!

11. T-Rex says:

Orson, I am having a Cinnamon Struesel Little Debbie Individual serving cake for you birthday!

• vilzvet says:

Happy birthdays, Orson and Lillybee! In your honor I enjoyed donuts that my daughter made at culinary school, soooo good. Cinnamon cruller and chocolate frosted.

Happy birthday to the birthday peeps! I’m thinking of going to the designer cupcake shop in town and getting TWO of them – one for each of you! It’s going to be in the high 50s here today – car wash alert! Bye bye snow, but I’m sure we will meet again later this season.

13. Barb (Just Wondering In Jersey) says:

Happy Birthday Orson and Lillybee. I hope its a great day for you both. Orson, I am sorry I do not have any cake but I will enjoy a cookie in your honor later today. I hope that is OK?

If you live in New Jersey, you could go with the butterscotch krimpet option. But I guess if a cookie is all you have, it’ll have to do.

I’m waiting for the coffee to warm up before I eat some cake.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Never the butterscotch krimpet. No way no how. If I weren’t so darn cold today (and it’s warmer than it has been) I’d rather have ice cream than cake . A cookie it will have to be. I hope your coffee is warm now and you are enjoying your birthday cake. I’d sing but I don’t want the cat to yell at me 😀

I have one thing to say to all you poor, sad, demented butterscotch krimpet haters…

NEENER NEENER! MORE FOR ME!!!!! 😛

Powelly-I just realized from above, “boo-you whore” is from Mean Girls! I was not calling you an actual whore! Lol.

Hostess still sucks though! 😉

15. California35 says:

TGIF!! ☺️

Happy B-Day Orson!! I will have a cupcake some time today 😊

Happy B-Day Lillybee!

Thanks for the blog Kit!

16. Happy Happy birthday Orson and Lillybee!

Woo hoo- license to eat cake!!!

17. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Happy Birthday Orson & Lillybee~~ have a wonderful day~~~~~ ⭐ 🌯 🐻

KIT— thank you SOOO much for that podcast writeup. I can’t even… begin…..
    i feel like i know these ‘gigolos’ because The Soup always has them on and makes fun of them, so maybe it was the one with a weird very mid-western or something accent- he’s like orange-colored with white hair, he’s one of the older ones—- maybe he ‘retired’ from actual gigolo duties. How gross!!!!
    Leah Michelle’s current boyfriend is an ex- escort/ gigolo/ whatever they are- that’s what she’s referring to.

Did Brandi call Kyle an a$$hole this week’s episode?? Sorry, can someone remind me- i still haven’t watched — i am so behind!!!

Um, i am with you Kit and i believe BBBB was truly upset during WWH however COULDN’T PRODUCE TEARS, to quote my favorite line from a tv show….. ‘she didn’t (spare) have the moisture’-
    And yeah i’m sure she couldn’t find a place to go out with Jeff on that night- one of the MOST HEAVILY busy nights at clubs in NYC ….. ok !!!!!

Thanks so much for the write up… will read up now……
    oh Poor Yo… this is truly sad. I almost wish her daughters would stay with her in CA but i know they can’t. Poor thing.

18. chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

VV i saw you posted Insta pics of Kyle with Camille and i forget who else at Andy’s BFF’s restaurant in BH. That’s Andy’s like #1 bff. Brownie points choosing that restaurant….

19. Remember the leaked sex tape rumour? And Lisa VP joked arouno on twitter that it was her?

And then I posted that Claudia from RHOA had her car broken into?

Taaaaa dahhhhhh…

You called it. I remember!!!

The video her ex is talking about was on her iPad-her laptop was stolen

I noticed that. But you can move files.

BEWARE….

T H E C-L-O-U-D!!!! it sees all……

Right? I have 2 iPads and a desktop-I never move my files over. I wouldn’t moves iPad files to a laptop if I had one anyway! I’m not too great with computers, so one of our super sleuths has to find out what kind of lap top this was! If it’s not an apple, I don’t think you can access the cloud? But I’m not sure!

Lol-beware the cloud!

other companies are offering cloud as well…… if on my phone , cloud emoji x 4
              Google has cloud now i believe. I think you have to commit to one to share within each.
              Oh i think Amazon has one too. It’s CRAY.
              i know my naked selfies i just put onto an external hard drive, not the cloud. I’m too nervous. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLL

we must beware…. it does know all…….
              👿 :developer:

Chismosa yes. My HTC phone have Verizon cloud and my kindle has Google cloud.
                I don’t think the people that invented the cloud knows where the cloud is. 😉

Lol. I guess my question is, if you have a non-Apple (Mac) laptop and you didn’t physically transfer iPad files to it-could you access the iCloud? Do the clouds mix?

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

I believe, ——the clouds above are beaming me this message: that all the clouds within your Apple account can interact with eachother . So for instance if Claudia had a MAC laptop stolen and she also has an ipad – and those are linked together on their apple account, then YES.

Don’t think you can link Google–Amazon–Apple, etc….

Hahaha. That DAMN cloud. Haha. 😆😆

20. OK, so after reading Yolo’s blog and the comments above, I gotta say…there are some other blog sites that are thinking her Lyme disease is not “real”. I strongly disagree and don’t think Yolo is that desperate for attention. There are other HW who I would think would make something like this up for attention, but Yolo is not one of them. It is weird that when we see her being filmed she appears pretty healthy and strong. I am not familiar with this disease, but is it possible that she takes high doses of steroids to get her through filming? I also would question her motivation for doing the show at this point. She doesn’t need the money…and she really hasn’t used the show as a platform to help people with Lyme Disease (like if she was helping to organize a fundraiser during the season, then I would get it cause she would be working for the cause and the show would be a purpose for that). With the money that her and David have, Yolo has access to alternative therapies that most people don’t which makes her very lucky, but also sad because her symptoms don’t seem to be really improving with those therapies.
    I imagine if she continues to suffer from the Lyme disease with these bad symptoms/side effects we will likely not see her on the show next season unless it is solely for the purpose of bringing attention to Lyme disease.

Yolanda said recently that during filming she felt better than she has in a long time. She was “on top of things” during that time so why not film and help promote her kids careers? I think if they were to start filming again tomorrow she might not even be able to consider it. Most of the BH women are NOT on the show for the money-they pretty much all have enough..except Dimwit and her bestie Kim maybe!!

• plainviewsue says:

I agree. But I would think that at this point she won’t even be able to attend the reunion. Leave the show Yolanda.

Agree.
          And Namaste ^^ (bit$che@!) that is pretty sad that people think this is untrue. I mean, i was doubtful at first- but i feel at this point it is truly being pinpointed and diagnosed and hopefully, getting top-notch treatment.

I say at the least, if she doesn’t want to stay, …. Friend status next season.

please Brandi – -bye bye bye

I find the timing she elects to do her experimental treatment too convenient. Always during non filming. Last year, it was Mexico. This year is Asia, BTW David will be working there for a singing competition for a few weeks. He booked that gig long ago as it was mentioned on the show.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

really- the judging thing was mentioned on the show? How did i miss that…..
              it’s for like an american idol/ voice competition thing-y….

It is odd- time-wise when she books these things, however what if she plans them so she can be in Cali to film?? i.e. get paid for being on the show, i.e. be on the show as her platform for lemons, fridges, daughters, et al. ?

I don’t know…. i still feel sort of bad for her.

David is doing the show Asia’s got talent.

It seems that when she travels for these experimental treatments-they’re far away and she stays for a decent length of time. So obviously, she can’t do those trips during filming. I’m pretty sure she has other treatments close to home and sees doctors etc. just because it’s not on film-doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen!

agree

thanks Ash ^^^^^^ forgot which one it was.

She always lets us know when she’s doing treatment. It is part of her awareness to Lyme disease cause to let us know.

Yeah they mentioned it 3 shows ago I think

She said and I’m thinking showed all the meds she takes. I believe her.

I believe her BUT, I don’t think she has enough common sense to take care of herself. She seems to be avoiding traditional medicine. Between mothering Brandi, filming this show, and the constant master cleanses and vacations that feel like work ( her words), she needs to sit her ass down and get proper care. And as someone said above, her need to scream “Lyme disease” every time she’s not getting positive attention is going to cause backlash from people who already don’t like her.

I don’t ever think Yolanda has, or would be fake about her illness, to blow it out of proportion when convenient to making fans feel a certain way! She probably feels she is fighting for her life at times and coincidentally the lowest points have occurred when RHOBH was not filming. I just think it’s absurd she would contrive anything in that regard. That’s all.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

yeah i’m leaning towards feeling this way Tarts…. as always YOU’RE IN MY HEAD~~~~~

I agree Tartsy-she’s in bad shape and there is no way she is making it up-it was crystal clear on WWHL that the woman is suffering.

22. nyc mama says:

Has anyone ever compiled a list of all of Brandi’s stories that change at her convenience or her outright lies?

She tweeted that she went out for drinks with Jeff after WWHL but now she claims they didn’t because the place they were going to was closed? There is more than one place in this city to get a drink if Jeff really wanted to go out with her.

She also blamed being drunk as to why she threw the wine. Rinna called her on it directly but her blog now says otherwise.

Kit, I don’t know how you do it.

AND now you know why I have the words “lyingliarwholiestolie” in her name! For some reason she thinks she can just say anything she wants, and most of it’s lies and no one will “call” her on it. I wanted someone to twatter MzAndy about compiling a list of her LIES to confront her on WWHL, but we know he has “no real balls” and wouldn’t do it!

I so want someone to put all her lies down. She’s nothing but a liar. She gets up to lie.

23. I have a HS friend that was bitten by a tick in Aug. he felt so shitty in Sept, they tested him for Lyme disease. And yup he has it.

He went 3 weeks before being diagnosed.

Since he has had it, he had tried a lot of antibiotics as well as holistic treatments. He feels well enough that he had gone back to work, but he has days he still feels shitty. He doesn’t drive, it makes him too tired. Ironically he is also in the music business.

My heart is breaking for him because there is so little information available, conflicting therapies and a veritable industry of alternative treatments. The CDC is useless.

His personality as changed. He’s angry and bitter, and lately seems aggressive.

It’s a funny disease. Funny meaning it seems to come and go.

Based on what I’ve seen, I don’t think Yolanda is lying.

24. T-Rex says:

So according to TMZ the boytoy-FakeBoyfriend of the HoofMaloof has apparently found “younger” waters in which to swim in, and he is no longer faking a romance with the HoofMaloof

shocking!!!!

That’s #2 since the divorce? Why doesn’t she date someone closer to her age? She needs to stop wasting her time and there’s. I think these younger guys are just testing the waters w/her. They have no intention on a long-term relationship.

• Why not? Maybe she doesn’t want long term.

You’re assuming these guys are dumping her, maybe she’s just an insatiable cougar.

Guys of an appropriate age AND an appropriate $tatu$ (if you know what I mean) would not put up with Adrienne’s sheeyit. A young gold digger / arm candy type (why can’t men do that too?), on the other hand, will put up with a lot of sheeyit as long as they’re getting laid and the “gifts” and all-expense paid trips keep coming.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I TOUGHT IT WOULD LAST FOREVER!!!!!

This was on my FB today-it is my sorority, but not my chapter obviously! It’s funny and kinda sad at the same time. Chis, you will probably find this funny!

• “YOU CANNOT HAVE ROOTS DURING RECRUITMENT!”

Good reads- lol

See I’d have to tell them to go eff themselves.

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

Ok i’ll read this in a bit….. i wonder if it has to do with yellow underwear or something for me to specifically like it.

LOLOLOLOL

lol. My sorority-also not chapter- had something like this go public a couple years ago. A batchit crazy girl’s email giving all sorority girls a bad name! lol. I have to say that I never ever ever got any grooming tips from my sorority sisters. Hangover tips, yes. Speaking of…I wonder what house Kyle’s daughter ended up pledging.

TL leading to relapse

12-15 Yofo flyies to NY 6 Hrs flight + or –
    12-16 She tweets she’s out and about in NY
    12-17 Gigi has a long day of shoot
    12-18 Yofo and Gigi meet with IMGModel Team
    12-18 Yofo flyies back to LA
    12-23 Yofo tweets she’s battling relapse
    12-23 WWHL pre-taped episode airs

My “guess” is Yolanda taped WWHL on the 17th (it’s just a guess) Gigi tweeted a picture of that night. She deleted picture. I’m sure somebody can find exact date.

Perhaps, Yofo did too much in so little time and that caused her to get sick.

01-01-15 She left for treatment in S. Korea
    01-15-15 She left S. Korea to be with David in Singapore.

27. Orson says:

I want to take this opportunity to tell everyone here that Exit4 is the bestest person in the history of people. If you want to see what she looks like, look up “Bestest Person In The World Ever” and there should be a photo of her.

And on a totally unrelated topic, I’d like to thank Exit4 for the care package of butterscotch krimpets. I’m really overwhelmed by your generosity. Honestly. Imagine me doing the “Thank You” dance, m’kay? 😀

You’re welcome! I’m glad they made it there in time for your birthday!
      Enjoy your day and your snack cakes! 🍰🎉

• California35 says:

That is so sweet ☺️

Ok so about the cupcake, I LEFT MY WALLET AT HOME!!! Ugh! 😋 I stoped at a store before I stood at sprinkles, so at least I did not get embarrassed there 😕 I can still go out, I just thought it was funny and wanted to share here.

TMZ speaks to Carlton asking her about Joanna v Bobble. Carlton says it’s not a valid case. She doesn’t see how a crude comment is defamation. #ShesAWickenLawyer 😝
    She’s asked would she come back to BH she said she would now. So she hated Kyle last season. Does that sound to you like she’s saying Joyce was the problem?

• chismosa aka/ Lisa's Rep on the blog says:

i can’t believe she even warrants TMZ stalking her about this……. interesting.

I like what TRex i believe, said– Yo as friend, fire the Twit, keep everyone else and hire Joyce back and maybe someone else. Maybe Kim back to a ‘friend/ sister of’ status.

If they just lose Brandi we’d have a good show! Carlton is like Danielle in NJ-a one trick pony of crazy. Neither one of them should ever come back to their old shows because they are played out and would never fit back in.

• California35 says:

No thanks, she can stay off 😋
      Let’s not bring anyone back, let’s get send some home!

Chis-it was skinny up there! Thanks! So, if she’s got a Mac laptop her iCloud is vulnerable and you could get a sex tape off of it!

If she had a different brand, like HP and didn’t actually download it-they couldnt get to her iCloud to find it. Right?

I have no skin in the Atlanta game-so I don’t care that way-just curious if her sexytime films could get exposed between the devices!

The moral of the story is always delete the sex videos. And naked selfies. Lol

• Unless you’re doing it to become the next Kim Kardashian which is what the rumor is all about. She is deliberately leaking it to become more famous.

It always kind of perplexes/amuses me when people think they can just release a sex tape and they’ll automatically become the next Kim k. Or really, Paris hilton. But Pam and tommy lee were the first! It was about more then just the sex tapes that made Kim and Paris pop culture icons. If Claudia is really trying this-good luck honey! It’s been done and it’s old! Lol.

Call me crazy-but if I was a half famous person and someone was going to release a tape of me (and I couldn’t stop it) Id be at the porn tape offices negotiating my cut ASAP. The tape will quickly disappear from people’s minds-the $$ will line my pockets for years! 💰🎥

• Well to be honest I’m not sure if you can have your “cloud” APPLE account on a non- Apple device. For instance my PC – a no-name- I access my iTunes and such, but I don’t think I have ever been able to do “cloud ” ☁️☁️☁️☁️Stuff through that pc.

So I’m about 98.7% sure you can’t.

My selfies and upcoming sex tape stay on my non-☁️☁️ devices. 😜

30. Laineylainey says:

Popping in to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Orson and Lillybee!!!!! I had some fancy chocolates today in your honor.

31. VV here is that Dorinda chick from NY again…..

She must be filming for the show.

Wives, friends, sisters #Rhony @sonjatmorgan @dorindamedley #POC #LNL