Real Housewives of Atlanta – A Lot has Happened in a Week!

2 - Claudia pays her own bills

Real Housewives of Atlanta returns this evening promising the continuation of the Claudia Jordan / NeNe Leakes Battle in Puerto Rico.  It wasn’t pretty.  Claudia and NeNe slung insults right and left.  Most were silly little things, like insulting NeNe for being a stripper, but in midst of the argument NeNe went away and NayNay appeared.  At that point things were said that were better left unsaid, such as NeNe calling Claudia a “half-breed.”

Since the episode aired, Claudia has come under intense fire for racial remarks she’s made in the past, as skeletons came piling out of her closet.  Instead of shying away, Claudia has been addressing the rumors on twitter, tweeting things such as:

She’s also  made a very public apology to Tameka ‘Tiny’ Harris for the awful things she said about her; among other things, she called her a ‘waste of light skin.”

I believe it’s better to watch what you say in the first place rather than insult people and then apologize (over and over again), but let’s hope that Claudia really has grown. These remarks were made over six years ago.

There have also been all sorts of rumors surfacing about Claudia – potential sex tapes; not getting along with her cast mates.  Based on all the tweets going back and forth between Team Pretty (Claudia, Kenya, Demitria, and Cynthia), the latter is untrue. There are lots of rumors circulating that Team NeNe is behind the latest rumors.

Tonight NeNe returns and will apologize to Claudia.  On twitter Claudia revealed that she and NeNe have blocked each other, so let’s just say all is not okay with them today.  There are no winners in this fight.

Meanwhile the Bravo blogs revealed absolutely nothing again this week.  Phaedra’s was a classic – she said that Demetria simply didn’t ‘get’ her sense of humor.  Deep sigh.

Ratings are HUGE on this show because these ladies really bring it.  Let’s see if that holds with this latest crapfest.  Let’s chat!

This entry was posted in Atlanta, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

74 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – A Lot has Happened in a Week!

NMD!!!!!!!!!!! I told ya I had a feeling they would win. 🙂 The #Seahawks are goin to the big game!! Congrats.

2. LaineyLainey says:

Hi!!! RhoA! Yay!!! Yay? LOL

Old Pepsi commercial. The little boy dressed as Michael Jackson is Carlton from the TVshow Prince of Bel-Air.
    #cute

4. I Need a Life! says:

I refuse to believe any articles on Tre, but this just in from the Boston Herald and it sounds legit.
    If you care….

So she does wear extensions. I don’t get why. She has great hair.
      I can see the look on her face when she saw the wash cloth.

There’s an official release from her lawyer saying it’s all sweetness and light in there and he’s going to sue everyone who says differently. I figure any inmate with access to anyone out there will gladly tell a story for a deposit to their commissary account. Oh, and the unofficial stories do seem to ring true to me.

• I Need a Life! says:

I want one story to be true. That one has her roommate being a friend of Rene Graziano from Mob Wives. That would be as close to the best script you can write.

5. kit9 says:

Just want to pop in for a second now that I’m done vomiting from watching the Packers lose…it’s one thing to lose outright but to lose like that? A blowout would be much easier to take than this! I may need therapy! lol. Anyhoo, in a much needed break before I start watching the Pats/Colts…I saw the post about Andy and is this what Brandi was referring to in her podcast about him admitting it was a prank? Cause if it is, this qualifies as another Brandi lie. Cause he really say it was a prank, although he did say they told him it was a prank. But, he didn’t actually confirm it was! Rather, he seemed as skeptical/confused as ever! Andy has really good sense of humor so I’d fully expect him, when told it was a prank, to laugh it off and come back and say to the audience, “They got me!” Wth?

Ok NeNe. We know you’re a rich bit$h.

NeNe please don’t talk about anyone’s hair. #NoMoreMoeTop

I think Phadera owed Demetria an apology.

Seriously – more ads for Bedroom Kandi?

For someone whose storyline is all about not wanting people to call her a ho, Kenya sure doesn’t extend the same courtesy to Porsha. #byefelicia

Did Phaedra get a boob job?

Powelly – what are edges – I heard they were fine hairs or something like that – but that context didn’t fit what Claudia was saying.

Cynthia was still holding on to that friend contract?

16. Amber...Real Wife says:

Kandi will forever be a ‘fence sitter’ ‘resident shit stirrer’ and ‘peace maker’ and ‘film along’ because of her numerous ventures she needs showcased. The producers can count on her to start it, end it and film w/ those who are ostracized… as long as she has her BedroomKandi, TAGS, AMother’sFinancialLove, KandiFactory and KandiKoatedNights shown on the show. She’s the most plugged HW of ATL.

• Veena (NMD) says:

So do you like her or dislike her. I like fence sitters myself – and hate polarizing “team” housewives – but that’s just me.

• Good question to contemplate …….

• Amber...Real Wife says:

I likr her and I don’t usually like fence sitters BUTTTTTT, Kandi is an enigma. She’s a successful, grammy winning song writer, producer, business woman who is easily manipulated and bamboozled by her Mom and former resident skank KimZ. She’s a tight wad millionaire who loves freebies and likes to budget. She’s allowed her mother to make an utter, udder fool of herself, Todd, MsSharon and Kandi as a story line. Every time I think she’s a stupid nut she TOTALLY redeems herself and comes up w/ another million dollar venture. Sex products, clothing stores, writing, scoring and producing plays… the girl has a winning streak built in! It may be buried under a messy exterior but she has IT!.

17. Hi all, just recuperating from a busy nameday party today ! I’m pooped 😅😩

I feel like im missing something else that’s on tonight …… Not walking dead right ????

I hate feeling like I’m missing something !
    I guess it’s just Girls and bravo blah blah

Powell, I still haven’t watched Marriage Boot camp this week – was it good ?
    Going to force myself to watch Fashion Police tonight 😞

18. kit9 says:

Nene’s infantile antics are so dumb. The bloops, the faces? Stop it…and it’s on..a Patriots/Hawks Superbowl and I will be firmly pro Hawks in that one! Man, I miss Nancy 😦

I’m not a hater, but I think some of the housewives have gone a little crazy in the fake booby department. It must cause them back problems.

Choose your bag wisely.

Powelly – Andy just said Claudia was snatching at NeNe’s edges – does it make sense in that context?

I don’t dislike them. I’m a little disappointed that they had nose jobs. In this time and age, it goes with the territory. I wish them many more success.

22. kit9 says: