Celebrity Apprentice Chat Blog – Warning Spoilers for West Coasters

Tonight Kenya has hinted that she’ll be Project Manager, and Shawn Johnson has said the the episode is epic, so my worst fears may be realized and All-American Girl Shawn Johnson – role model to countless tweens and aspiring Olympians – may need to face down one of the most evil villains in reality TV history.

I AM NOT PLEASED!

Luckily they won’t actually have to interact with each other if they are leading opposing teams.  Now this isn’t a spoiler – just my reading of their tweets.

Of course the real drama will likely be between housewives Kenya and Brandi, or perhaps Viveka Fox and Kenya, or maybe even Ian and Geraldo, or Geraldo and Lorenzo.  Maybe it’ll be our lucky day and The Donald’s wig will slip.  One can only hope.

PS – has anyone figured out why they are rushing this season through by doubling up?  Does it have to finish airing so that The Donald can make a presidential run??

So have fun chatting.  I may jump in and peak at the results – because I can not resist.  No self control.  I’ll leave you with Stars99’s spoof photos from last week …

Walk like an Egyptian (1) Kenya - Diss Ass Golds and guns Fava Embrace Fault Dunderhead

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Celebrity Apprentice and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

207 Responses to Celebrity Apprentice Chat Blog – Warning Spoilers for West Coasters

We’ll also see Joan Rivers. RIP.

Enjoy CA. I’m watching Vanderpump Rules 👋

My only guess as to why they’re doing it this way is because February is a “sweeps” month (so is November and may). The sweeps numbers are what the networks use to determine how much to charge advertisers. I’m thinking NBC didn’t want to waste a slot for the whole month on CA-but the final shows will air in the beginning of the month. I think CA is a show people drop out of and come back to to see the end. They’ll get the bigger ratings doing it that way. Purely a guess though.

I don’t like Kate G at all-but it seems like she’s formed a nice little bond with Shawn. A Mother/daughter type of thing.

Strike me down but Kenya was better.

Trump Jr defends Brandi

Poor Junior. He’s the least smart of Donald’s kids ( by his own admission ). He was put through school and succeeded thanks to countless tutors his daddy was able to provide him with.

• I find him the least smart and also WTF is he talking about — ????
        At 8:30 only part 1 is showing and DTjr is not there ???? What???

#trumpmenfavorblondes

In the boardroom it sounds like Kenya started it. But Kenya was saying that Brandi had been hitting her below the belt earlier in the day…when she was asked ” how was it working with a Brandi”. Granted Kenya hit below the belt. She gave Brandi the gift if victim hood. Brandi thrives as victim. It’s her excuse for all if her bad behavior. Not too smart, Ms. Kenya.

Kenya knew exactly what she was doing-Kenya is an evil genius! She had to know that saying that stuff in the boardroom was going to look bad but it’s a way to throw Brandi off her game-Kenya is there to WIN… Brandi is there to “show” her haters how wonderful she is for being on Celebrity Apprentice.

• PH says:

Maybe but it sure turned Trump against Kenya, very unprofessional.

Love this! Lainey, I think Brandi lacks any real confidence. Kenya has tons of it. Brandi relishes being the victim, but also falls apart very easily. All Kenya has to do is chip away at all her-and she’ll crack. Everyone else is there to WIN too-theyll get tired of Brandi and send her packing. Eye-an doesn’t seem to love her!

• I agree Lainey, I think kenya started digging her grave there. I like anything that shakes up poor sticks innocent baby brandi 😫😫👶👶👶

Again, trump favors blondes. (This is going to be my Rebecca’s “dragons” and “IHJZ” tagline 😹)

• PJ says:

My opinion: I’ve known women that I think are like Kenya. They pick a target they think is weak and then do very underhanded things to make it appear it’s the other person not them, all the while proclaiming innocence when they are anything but. Eventually some people will see through them and some won’t it depends on how smart the people they deal with are. I think it will be interesting to see Vivica and Kenya go at it. Actually I think Kate is coming off very well and I agree with what she said about Vivica. Since Kate has so many children she is used to a lot of chaos and people trying to talk her down or over talk her like Vivica does. Kate remains calm and doesn’t get rattled then gets her point in.

• Austin says:

I agree. I realize that many people seem to think that Kenya is brimming with confidence, but not really if you think about it. If she really had all that confidence, she wouldn’t feel the need to try to be such a horrible person to others. Meanness does not indicate confidence; usually the opposite. Confident people don’t feel the need to pick a target.

• But she wasn’t horrible before anyone said anything to her — meaning IMO she goes on the harsh defensive, in response to, not an offensive.

Maybe thats just me — and I’m by no means like her – I’m loud and laugh a lot but not otherwise like her.

• austin1963 says:

I’m referring to the fact that she’s a horrible person in general, not in any one specific incident. She’s just a crappy person. Crappy people, in my experience, are always trying to make others look crappier than they are, or at least trying to put others down to make themselves feel better about their crappy selves. That’s what I’m referring to when I’m pushing back against the “Kenya is just so confident” tripe. She’s not confident, she’s inwardly as insecure and needy as anyone can be, or else she wouldn’t be the crappy person that she is in the first place. The very same thing can be said about Brandi. I can’t even choose who is worse. I see them as different sides of the same coin. It’s a coin that should be taken out of circulation, in my view.

9. JILL—- I don’t know who was fired yet from task 1 but I DID CATCH A TACKY BROKEN OFF NAIL on the twit.

SO GROSS!

GO kenya ! 🌟🌟🌟💥💥💥💫💫💫💫

10. We know Vivica and kenya can’t leave on first task because PhoneGate didn’t happen yet.
    So it’s easy to tell.

No. No. No. No.

Both teams suck but Lorenzo’s team sucks less

13. SJP must be fuming the black glasses are back. 😎👓👓

Why is Don JR talking ??? He’s not ON ????

I’m so confused

14. Gerry and Kate8 weirdly need to hook up and/or get married

Oh Kenya-you have a way with a diss!

16. I’m so grossed out– im watching part 2 with my elderly father and Brandi’s BOOBS ARE FALLING OUT OF HER collared shirt.

So gross !

17. Is that all Kate’s real hair?????!!!!! 😳

18. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I just switched over from The Originals…. and Really? Ugh!

19. I’m starting to reallllly not like Vivica.

20. Oh lord. No Ivanka

21. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

GTFO. That video was disgusting.

I didn’t think they’d choose it because of the whole girl on girl vibe-big companies don’t always love that stuff. I was surprised!

I didn’t think it had anything to do w/chock full of nuts. I thought Lorenzo’s was much better.
      My mom worked there when she was in her 20s.

• PJ says:

Lorenzo’s was better as a straight up commercial but that isn’t what they asked for it was way off mark. The other video was a viral video it was right on point and interestingly they thing they criticized about it was exactly what Brandi said was needed in the video while she was being shut down by Ian.

Just finished watching Light Girls on OWN. The discussion was about women of color, light, dark and in between. They spoke w/a lot of female entertainers, Claudia Jordan being one. I’m thinking her comment will get her a lot of negative comments on Twitter. She basically said she sticks up for darker complexion black women. Well that’s a contrast w/what she’s just been apologizing for saying about Tiny. I could be wrong but we shall see.

• Did they talk to Tiny???

I wish Oprah would open her minds to the Afro- latin community. Far more slaves were taken below the equator than anywhere else.

The latin African conversation is one that is seriously thought provoking. I only saw one show – this guy on PBS do a show on it. — I don’t know his name, a black journalist I believe, and writer? We did some books on this back when I worked with an African American imprint at a publisher. Not enough though.

I’m DVRing this this weekend

It wasn’t just black women that spoke. Latinas also. I did miss the first hour though.
        I think you’re talking about Professor Henry Gates. I watch his specials often.
        Solidad O’Brien who they also spoke to did a special on Latins in America a few yrs ago. Latins, Latin-African Americans. That was good.

• Thank you Powell— I saw quickly that Tatiana Ali was on — am i getting her name right ? — but I wish they’d also delve into SOUTH America and not just Caribbean or Central American — (Tatiana). They could do a miniseries on Brazil alone.

Yes Henry Gates – that was him I believe.– thank you ! Very interesting and I like his voice.

Thanks for clarifying 😚

23. California35 says:

WTWHAAAT? I just changed chanels and saw Brandi and Kenya rolling on a bed

24. Wow Yolanda made the FIRST item on the E ticker.

Now that’s BIG. So sad 😔

• I Need a Life! says:

I wasn’t paying attention to the Yolanda saga since she’s one of the reasons I stopped watching BH. I don’t understand. She left for Singapore feeling great and then relapsed? Is that why she’s in a hospital out there?

• Veena (NMD) says:

Yo had a relapse and went to Korea for treatment – she was actually in Korea twice, once around Thanksgiving, and then after Christmas – so I’m not sure when the relapse occurred – anyway, from Korea she flew to Singapore to be with David, who is a judge on Asia has Talent. Last week she posted a blog about her relapse, but it’s been going on for a while. She was definitely not feeling well when she did WWHL the last show before they broke for Christmas break.

She went to Korea on 01-01-15. She tweeted about the relapse on 12-23. She celebrated Chtistmas and New Years at home with family, Cody Simpson and Lina Hadid per pictures. There is even pics of her decorating and makin are arrangements for Christmas.
          The WWHL show was filmed ‘before’ she had relapse. It was a quick three days trip to NY 3 days (including flying to NY and back to LA). She was busy on that brief stay in NY.

The media is quoting her last blog because Yolanda mentioned, she lost her ability to read and write. Then, she tweeted pictures she was in Seoul, N. Korea for treatment. Recently, she tweeted pictures in a hospital in Singapore.
      All the media is picking up the story because she said she lost her ability to read and write. I asked the question before and I’ll ask it again. Who’s been tweeting, retweeting and writing her blogs since the relapse? She’s flown from NY, LA, SEOUL S. KOREA, SINGAPORE in a month during her latest relapse. She had Bella and Anwar with her when she flew to Korea. They left for the U.S. before she flew to meet David in Singapore.

I’m sure she has someone helping her with her social media and blog. Maybe her assistant or one of her kids are doing her twitter and Instagram as well as writing her blog. She’s supposed to be on GMA this Morning I think.

On 12-20 she was hospitalized at St John (Sta Monica) for a couple days.

I’m not that familiar with Lyme, and I was wondering what S Korea offered in a treatment, and poking around on the Internet. I had no idea that Lyme was closely associated with ALS. I can’t understand why she is on BH if not to launch her daughters. I wonder what she has planned for Anwar?

I don’t know. Recently, he tweeted when asked. he said maybe he would do modeling but he rather do something that interest him. He’s still very young.

• Veena (NMD) says:

If I had to go by what happened in the boardroom, I’d agree. But Brandi has said much worse about Kenya – and don’t even get me started on what she did to Joanna Krupa.

Neither are blameless – or innocent. They are actually very much alike in that they push buttons to get a reaction, but I think Kenya is sneakier.

So has she tweeted this to Bobble Head this entire season of BH? 😏

Hmmmm

I think theres a lot of misconception with Yolanda and her illness. I think there’s an idea that because she’s having issues with brain function, she should be physically debilitated as well. That’s a common misconception, because you can see physical weakness. You can’t see mental deficiencies. You can’t see into someone’s mind and understand what they’re feeling. If you’ve ever dealt with or been around someone with a TBI, a seizure disorder or even sometimes people who’ve had a stroke etc..they can be physically fine. Perfectly capable of doing anything and everything someone without neurological issues can do. Go to school, work, do physical activities and so on. They’re just slower, they can tire easily, they need help reading a menu, for example. Maybe they need to be driven places. But are otherwise fine. They can travel, be with friends-neuro issues don’t make you an invalid. Sometimes you can be totally lucid-other days not. The brain is super complex and can’t be put into a box based on what happens on a TV show. I think Yolanda is more concerned with her health and wanting to be cured of this then what the fans are thinking.

• I hear you Exit and this is exactly why I do hope Yo, if she decides to continue on this show, delves more into the illness and what it’s done to her.

VV– you asked about who the F is doing all her SM stuff and I agree with JILL, I think it’s quite easy for her to have an assistant of some sort – im sure King david could leave someone of his to work for her while he’s you know, traveling the world ( 😒).

I think the Yo thing is intriguing — (i mean I feel COMPLETELY bad for her don’t get me wrong) because her personality is so – I don’t know, a bit wishy washy, a bit fence-hoppy, a bit side-eyeing, jelly?, of some of her castmates – so immediately we think – oh – excuse ! Like you know, an anxiety attack taking you away from filming for Trump 😩…..

Can I ask yall because im only a sophomore in the RHOBH arena (that’s why it’s shocking lisa gave me this position on the blog LOL) – was Yo a bit more “energetic” and physical or so– during the beginning of her days on BH?
      When people were awe of her fridge and stuff ?

Is there a bit of a difference, maybe subtle, that anyone’s noticed ?
      Just in her overall way of being ….. Though what exit says is so true, it’s a subtle maybe not easily noticeable debilitator …..

I think the thing with Lyme is that you can be treated and feel better-but down the road relapse because the treatments didn’t work-so the infection spreads. Then you try something else, you’re okay for a while-then Lo and behold-you’re not.

The way you described her is her personality, Lyme won’t change that-but it would change her ability to justify or rationalize why she did or said certain things. She can’t find the words. My friends son fell off his bike last year-he didn’t have a helmet on and it was awful. Even when he got “better” he seemed like the same old kid-until you asked him to write his name or read a simple sentence. He couldn’t do it-then he’d cry and get angry because he knew how to, but couldn’t get the message from his brain to his mouth or his fingers.

Because the show is airing, people are trying to compare Yolanda then to Yolanda today. When she was filming, she could go to a party-but for all we know slept for 2 days after. Then they edit it together and she seems ok, because she’s out and about-but what did she feel like inside? We don’t know. Because it’s airing and they kind of have to be more public-it seems convenient, but would someone really subject themselves to medical treatments, especially invasive ones just to get fan symapathy? I seriously doubt it.

• Thanks Exita …….
          The two L’s I need to educate myself much more on are lupus and Lyme. I know only a sliver sbout Lyme also because of that awesome season of Real World (God at least 12 yrs ago probably) in Seattle – a girl there had it. The one who got slapped HARD on the face by a GUY on her cast. She explained how it emotionally was affecting her and she, I believe had a relapse of some sort and left the show. I think her mind was getting foggy, now that I think back to it all. Man I want to buy all the old RWs on dvd.

I wonder if they’re filming the reunion any time soon — I’m sure Andy has to clear up any CA press Brandi is doing and most importantly, see if Yo can make it.

Exity— you had me ROLLLLING over the Beverly Beat ….. Was that the newspaper in 90210? I dont remember Steve doing that. That sounds more Brandon or AUNdrea😜

• I remember that and IT WAS SO SHOCKING!!!!!! as she was getting in the taxi to leave, it was a bitch move on his part!!!!! Still shocks me thinking about it!!

Yofo could’ve mentioned an assistant was helping her with writing her blogs, tweeting, retweeting and traveling since she’s lost her ability to read, write and watch TV. Remember, since been doing a lot since she tweeted and posted pics of her relapse.

Why though? Would it make her claims or her illness seem more authentic? I just assumed like jill and chis that she has help. If healthy housewives need help putting out a coherent blog-why wouldnt she?

It’s MY opinion. When she blogs and digs, makes ME wonder. When she’s do sick, why is she still on the show. She was doing good when she left Seoul after treatment. Good enough to fly 6 + hours not home but to Singapore.
            Again, it’s my opinion. Her choices for somebody so concerned with her health are questionable. IMO.

• VV you know I’m forever your girl (Paula Abdul) …. But I go with Exit on this. 👐

I’m not asking you to side with anybody. I’m just giving my opinion.
            I don’t trust Yolanda. I find her manipulative.😘

• You do make a good point of how she can manage to get the ‘digs’ in … “Real / True friends” “invited to” etc …….
              I would think she’d do a bland basic 101 maybe update on her and her daughters or a quick take on the episode she is writing about. Make it like SUPER simple. I.e. turtles and shabang bangs 6th grade-level easy.
              People would understand not getting a full on blog by her. Plus do general viewers even READ those blogs or just us on HW-related blogs and followers on Twitter ?
              Ever since the comments CAME DOWN 🔨🔨I thought people gravitated to blogs — (like here )

She’s still, essentially, a manipulative person. Yes. But this sickness has me really pulling for her and feeling for her.

Could you imagine if the insufferable TWIT had some horrendous illness ….. Then we’d be forced to feel bad for her 🙀
              ((All good health to all HWs…….👵💕))

Actually, she wouldn’t even have to use an assistant. There is software that will type for you.

I’ve always believed her and totally think she wants this disease out of her body. I also think she’s hoping what eventually works to cure her or live a better life w/it, that others can benefit from it.

• PJ says:

I don’t know anything about Yolanda but I had a closed head injury from a car accident about 25 years ago and I know that having an injury that doesn’t leave you physically disabled but does leave you with brain function issues is a truly horrible thing. Since you look exactly the same, you look healthy people cannot understand what you are going through. My sister was getting married and when I was helping her pick out flowers I had a difficult time putting a sentence together, which was frustrating because I knew exactly what I wanted to say but couldn’t get the words out. People just looked at me like are you high or what. When my neurologist gave my husband and I the diagnosis of what was wrong with me we both cried because someone finally understood what we were going through. I have sympathy for anyone who has something like this happen to them, it’s a much bigger burden than anyone could imagine.

Good morning everyone. 🙂

GMA had To’s story this Morning.

35. sparklemuffy says:

Good morning Powell and everyone. I think Shawn should have taken the PM job. Eye-an isn’t looking so good anymore. I am loving Kate. But– I didn’t watch TLC so I don’t have any preconceived Remotions about her. Trump fires Lorenzo then turns to Ivanka and is still talking about how dirty Kenya is. Yep, she signed her death warrant. Brandi seems to be doing good? But is she really someone Trump will have represent his brand? Is Geraldo? Is Eye-an? I am going with Leeza G this year– what a classy girl–

Brandi seems to do really well on the front end with people. They find her cute, funny and sympathetic. Then she blows it all away by doing or saying something stupid or mean. She seems to wear out her welcome pretty fast!

“Preconceived Remotions”…I love it!!

• Remotions—- like — getting Ramotional ??! LOL 😉

That’s what I tweeted last night. Kenya signed her death warrant. She did that IN FRONT of trump — if trump saw what Brandi did behind the scenes he’d maybe …. Mayyyyyyyybe understand a bit more.

If vivica and Kenya were at it in the boardroom Trump would maybe think Kenya was “clever” — you know how he picks and chooses all the time who to like depending which way his combover flies.

Alas – Kenya is also at a disadvantage as she’s not white and blonde ! He’ll get rid of Kenya before Brandi if he could choose, unless something REALLLLLLY gets found out or told on about her.

Why oh why does Leeeza gravitate to Brandi ….. 😦makes me not like her!

Yeah Shawn would have won IMO. Bobble Head rep the Trump brand? Eeeegads!! She’s not winning this.

I don’t think Brandi is doing well. She got completely flamed two weeks ago by even her so called friend, Vivica for being a chit talking team downer. Then she disappeared in the middle of challenge and went back to the hotel. Also, she contributed exactly zero creatively. No ideas, nada. Kenya, meanwhile, has put up ideas and concepts pretty much weekly. Oh, she’s gone at it w/Brandi but Brandi’s asked for it. Big time.

36. ASHY for you, wish there were photos. 😘😘

This person tweeting seriously needs a cat scan or MRI

Chis-the Beverly Beat! 📰 Steve sanders and Brandon worked on it together! Then Brandon left to go do Brandon things. Steve kept it going after Brandon left. They were basically a Shopppers Guide that also managed to expose sweatshops, prosecute pimps and highlight the importance of wearing sunscreen. (I’m serious)!

• I literally am falling over laughing hysterically …….. OMGgggggggggggg

This is too much ! I love how you list its award winning topics ! Dying ! 😩😩😩😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭

A couple years ago Soap Net used to show the repeats. I watched a decade of 90210 in 4 months! It was awesome. The saga of Kelly Taylor. Tori Spelling “the whispering years”. David Silvers music career. The Peach Pitt after dark. Kyle Richards was on it once playing a lawyer! That show was a cheesy classic!

• I watched in high school but forget a lot. I know I LOVED when Shannon Doherty went to Paris.
          And Donna Martin Graduates!

What are the whispering years,… Remind me?

One day I will have to start from the beginning.
          It’s on TV a LOT! I see it ……

38. I needed a jolt to my system
    A nice pic could do that.

Stassi is getting destroyed on Twitter. I still cannot believe, she thinks she can manipulate people with the new act she brought up this season. It’s been an epic fail. There are a few cast blogs up and vblogs up. I just read Swarchtz and it is very good. I’m glad he clarified that Zoe (Stassi’s dog) was originally Jax’s dog, since he still to this day gets hate tweets about it. He let her keep her.

40. California35 says:

Hi everyone!

Thanks for the pocture, I actually appreciated really. Made me appreciate my face lol 😋😇😜

41. sparklemuffy says:

Did anyone read that Lyme is also akin to Syphilis? It was in the comments of an article about Yo and I wondered if anyone else had heard that.