Insiders Spill on Teresa Giudice’s first Weeks in Prison

The Boston Herald has an in depth article on Teresa’s first weeks in Prison.

In a nutshell, Teresa seems to be doing okay.  She’s mainly keeping to herself, and is quietly going about her business.  Some tidbits:

• Inmates are shocked that she looks a lot different than she does on TV
  • She’s well known – they are allowed to watch housewives, and they have access to tabloids
  • She’s rebuffing offers of gifts, and mainly keeping to herself
  • She’s been able to work out
  • She scored a top bunk – and shares a cell with seven other inmates
  • She was given what is perceived as preferential treatment – shortlined for lunch – so that she eats with a less crowded group  – people aren’t happy about that
  • She cried quietly on her bunk after day one (who wouldn’t)

Meanwhile back at home Joe is having trouble with the girls – Gia is turning into a wild child.

dish-100214-teresa-joe-sentence-hero_0[1] teresa-giudice-family

_______________________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

37 Responses to Insiders Spill on Teresa Giudice’s first Weeks in Prison

Hello. 🌴😎 Shade on ATL. 😏

2. MILANIA in that pic. I just can’t ! LOL

I have to ask faux Milania to update her photo…. This girl is too much.

3. Reposting:
    Cali and LADeb, this is my theory on Kim/brandi vs LisaR, wine toss2 2015©®™

VV what do you think?? 👋🔮🔍

I think brandi uses her puppy Kim (who may not be in the best place right now in the season ???) — to insinuate something about Lisa’s hubby cheating and lisa gets mad at Kim//// Brandi’s proxy.
    That’s who the wine goes to.

JM theory for now.

There was a preview showing Kim going after LisaR on a limo ride.
      I think you are correct. Brandi has been working a number on Kim since last season and it has continued. Poor Kim is so needy that anybody that pays attention to her she’ll befriend like they are BFF. I still think the puppet master in all of this is Yolanda whom Brandi idolizes. I’m sure Yolanda has told Brandi she is the show. Yolanda still going making digs at LisaV at every chance she can. LisaR pretty much speaks her mind and has told Brandi what she thinks unafraid. I think Brandi is afraid that LisaR will be liked and is attacking.

And remember, “Kyle she hurt me. She really, really hurt me.”- Kim “OK. In addition, she hurt you too.”-Kyle “In addition to. She really hurt me Kyle.”-Kim
        Bobble Head really, really, really hurt Kim but now they’re BFFs. Yes Bobble is the puppet master. She called Lisa that which IMO Lisa wasn’t cuz Bobble has said since her first season no one tells her what to do. Like you said Kim is desperate for a friend so yes she’s fallen under Bobble’s spell.

Why is Gia turning into a wild child?

I kind of don’t believe that…jill would know 14 year old girls better then me though! But wild? At 14, how wild can you be? You can’t drive, you’re limited in where you can go-what could she possibly be doing? If she were 18 Id believe it more!

• Veena (NMD) says:

“Teresa isn’t the only one adjusting to a new life. Back home, husband Joe, 44, is now Mr. Mom of girls Gia, 14, Gabriella, 10, Milania, 8, and Audriana, 5 (his sentence starts after her likely mid-December release). Things are not going well, says a family source: “Gia’s been a wild child, and Joe flipped out. It gets ugly.””

When I hear “wild” I think of the wilder girls I knew growing up. The ones your parents warned you about. Drinking, smoking, running with older boys-that stuff.

If they mean wild as in being mouthy or fresh-that I can buy! Fighting with Joe-totally see that. But isn’t that a lot of 14 year olds?

This kid has taken a lot of criticism only and for the simple fact of who her mother is. She’s attacked even by adults. Everything she does is criticized. If she’s in a band, she’s criticized. If she wears makeup, she’s criticized. If she’s on Twitter, she’s critisized. If she visits potential schools, she’s criticized. If she didn’t visit her mom over the weekend, she’s critisized. The list is endless. People misplace their anger towards Tre with her and that’s a lot to take for a child.

Watching TMZ. Momna June and Sugar Bear are in talks w/Marriage Bootcamp. Now that’s thirsty.

6. I know that I was a wild child at 14, but I never got caught and my parents never knew (always had straight As and got in on time)….it requires having friends with older siblings, lol!!! Parents think if their children are going out with older siblings they will be safer…it just made it easier to party for us. It was the 70s and “Vans” were rolling party machines. My friend’s brother and friends were fine with us hanging out with them as long as we didn’t act the fool or cause them any grief!! Plus they knew we wouldn’t rat them out. I started at 13…so parents beware….”know that”..

7. plainviewsue says:

And we believe this story because it came from a prisoner source……………..okay, I got it.

I find it believable that Joe is having trouble with Gia.
    1) Joe is responsible for Gia’s mom being in prison
    2) Joe is an embarrassment
    3) Gia is 14

When I was 14, my dad was an embarrassment – he had trouble with me. I’d be shocked if Joe wasn’t having trouble with his teenager.

It’s possible. At her age, hormones are raging. However, I remember she and Joe had a very close relationship. If he starts messing up, it will change. However, it’s been only a few weeks. I hope not.

Thats what it probably is. Imagine how a normal 14 year old is multiplied by 1000 for gia because of who her parents are.

Chat blog for Apprentice spoilers – enjoy http://wp.me/p2FHcY-46X

10. So wait if we’re not watching we stay on this blog ???

Today’s a LOT of blogs woooooo! 😳🌀🌁

The east coasters are getting a chat blog chis! East coast/west coast. Tupac and Biggie.