The Boston Herald has an in depth article on Teresa’s first weeks in Prison.
In a nutshell, Teresa seems to be doing okay. She’s mainly keeping to herself, and is quietly going about her business. Some tidbits:
- Inmates are shocked that she looks a lot different than she does on TV
- She’s well known – they are allowed to watch housewives, and they have access to tabloids
- She’s rebuffing offers of gifts, and mainly keeping to herself
- She’s been able to work out
- She scored a top bunk – and shares a cell with seven other inmates
- She was given what is perceived as preferential treatment – shortlined for lunch – so that she eats with a less crowded group – people aren’t happy about that
- She cried quietly on her bunk after day one (who wouldn’t)
Meanwhile back at home Joe is having trouble with the girls – Gia is turning into a wild child.