Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Kyle fuck that

Brandi Glanville has tweeted that she’s only drunk in one and a half of the remaining ten episodes of this season’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.  Strangely she’s proud of this. Well, tonight is one of those episodes, and she’ll we’re going to see some sort of altercation between Brandi and Kyle at a poker party hosted by Eileen Davidson.  It also appears as though Kim has fallen off the wagon.

It’s just too bad.  I’d rather see fancy balls and trips abroad, but I suppose no one could invite Brandi to anything important.

Let’s Chat!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

367 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

1. Cuckoo LaRue is up tonight! It’s game on!

I can’t believe Lisa R flat out asks Kim if she’s been drinking-no one ever asks her!! This episode is going to be weird!!

3. auroracooper says:

What exactly does Brandi consider “drunk”?

4. Eileen has a nice body – curves in the right places. And Lisa R so over asymmetrical look!

5. kim has to be on something to think Brandi doesn’t fly off the handle these days

6. Ashy my 2 dogs are stuffed into a small crate and I have a box of FRANZIA if you want to come by and CUDDLE up to watch!
    😝👭

Bobble is still obsessed w/Lisa.
    Bobble is still disgusting, saying disgusting
    things.
    Kim is delusional if she thinks Bobble is truly sorry.

8. Good for Splits checking on Rambles, but not really an appropriate event

Oh yeah they’d talk about many things that intelligent women talk about and not have to worry about what an asshole is going to do or say.

Kyle totally did NOT set this up-she’s shitting bricks about this whole thing!

Oh Lord Brandi…so gross!!

12. WTF – Bobble Head’s fantasy? Eck

13. Amber...Real Wife says:

Kim should have excused herself earlier. Brandi’s fantasy is nutz… that sounds like a nightmare or a ‘witch riding your back’ type of dream where you can’t wake up.

14. The gladiator things make Splits legs look even shorter than they are

Bella’s pics are gorgeous.

Bobble is a SICKO Kyle. And she just wants everyone else’s husband to cheat cuz hers did. 😝

17. Amber...Real Wife says:

Kim is high as a kite!

Kyle you damn fool-NEVER share with Brandi!! She will flip that shit on you so quick…watch Brandi say later that Kyle is angry at Kim or some dumb shit!!

Lisa’s talking heads are the best thing to EVER happen to BH-she kills every single one!!

Lisa looks like she’s scared shit!! Kim is a wacko!!!

21. nyc mama says:

Poor Lisa R!!!

22. Amber...Real Wife says:

Wow she is high AND insane.

Drunkity drunk drunk drunk. I’m the car for 5 minutes. 🍸
    Well it’s everybody’s biz Kyle cuz you’re telling us.

O freaking NO!! WTH Kim!?! 😱

25. Amber...Real Wife says:

She was too ‘fragile’ to take on taking care of a terminally ill ex-husband. Wonder where he went that has her flipping out?

Is she drinking due to his stress? Did he leave because she was getting drunk? Horse before the cart, Chicken or the Egg?

Kim is upset because Monty isn’t with her? Lisa said he was in pain and Kim said “so am I “..
    WHAT IN THE FU*K??!!?!?

27. Toodybird says:

Giggly naked!

28. Amber...Real Wife says:

OMG LOL Giggy on the beach in his own cabana! How funny is that?

The Gigster looks cute naked.

30. cusi77 says:

Hola!

31. Toodybird says:

Brandi says she and Kyle swapped outfits and looks tonight? Ah, okeyyyyy.

Brandi has no idea how to act in anyone’s home so she acts like a complete asshole.

Don’t freakin touch anything Bobble. You can’t afford a freakin thing.

34. Toodybird says:

Smoke it up, girls!

35. Brandi was so insulting about Eileen’s house “Norman Bates chic?” I can’t stand her, just when I thnk I can’t dislike her any more it happens

36. Toodybird says:

Cards down, Vince? One of the are going to throw you down.

Brandi is bombed…same old same old

38. Wow did Lisa V dodge a bullet by not being at Poker Night?

39. nyc mama says:

lisa rinna @lisarinna · 3m 3 minutes ago
    Why do @Eileen_Davidson and I keep getting asked to go into character?! #RHOBH

lisa rinna @lisarinna · 1h1 hour ago“@Pisces___Finest: @lisarinna is so self defecating I love it #RHOBH” Is that like Deprecating? 😄

lisa rinna @lisarinna · 46m46 minutes ago“@LisaVanderpump: @lisarinna @Pisces___Finest do you think she might have it right the first time?.#depends lol”I did make a 💩💩💩💩💰💰💰💰💰💰

PS Hey Jill, there are those squares again. LOL

Two drunkies sitting next to each other. 😱

WTF is Kim excelling at right now???? Someone help me out here!!!

WTF? Kyle just wanted to understand. She wasn’t jealous cuz Kim won.

Brandi can not even speak-she’s a friggen mess!!

44. nyc mama says:

Poor Kyle.

Oh shit Kyle is going to have an attack-and Brandi can’t wait to get right in the middle of the whole mess!!

And there it is….

47. Toodybird says:

Me thinks that Kim has been complaining to Brandie like Kyle did to Faye and Taylor so that their friends don’t like the sister.

48. Shit Rambles just admitted she was on something! Holy crap on a cracker!

49. cusi77 says:

A pain killer pill can make a person act crazy? What kind of a pill is that?

• cusi77 says:

Yuck! Brandi kissed Kim on the lips!

Anything, especially when you have an addiction.

• If he has cancer he may be getting percocet for pain….strong stuff.

• Toodybird says:

Even ambien can make you act crazy if you do not immediately go to sleep, or someone awakens you. I heard ADD drugs are easy to receive a script and have been used for many years in Hollywood for weight control. Weight loss was a common complaint among our parents in my school for their children (using adderol) in sports. I’m guessing she, like Taylor, takes a “melange” of drugs for the day. You know, whimsical chemistry. A pinch of this, a tadge of that.

Brandi doesn’t know that Kim is on something? What a moron!

51. Toodybird says:

As Kim and Brandie walk toward the front door noticed their hair looks so thin. Do you suppose Kim will start with the fillers?

52. Cali and other west coasters – buckle your seat belts, it is a very bumpy ride tonight

Well (sighhhhhh) Kyle needs to stop worrying about Kim.
    Kyle should have punched Bobble in the face. Sorry but she should have.

Never ever her fault.

Kyle would not have had to touch her if she would have let Kyle talk to her sister-I’m not a violent person but if I were Kyle Brandi would have on her bony ass!!

You see my comment. Sorry. I would have punched her.

• Austin says:

Brandi had NO business getting between the sisters. Any moron can tell you that you never get between sisters. When my BFF complains about her sister, I just sort of nod and murmur, “Hmm. . . hmm”, because even though I could say a lot, everyone knows that sisters can say anything about each other, but god help you if a non-sister says it. Second graders can tell you that. A LOT of people would have punched Brandi out if they were Kyle in that scene. I would have broken her skinny arm and I am far from violent.

VV did you read some the tweets back to her? People aren’t buying it. LOL #ByeFelicia

How dramatic.

I didn’t enjoy any of that…I feel like I was holding my breath since Kim and Lisa were in the car!! That is not enjoyable!!

• nyc mama says:

I agree. For the first time all day I feel stressed. That was incredibly uncomfortable to watch. I can’t imagine living it. Props to Vince for dealing with all that crazy.

• Toodybird says:

Was that Vince’s head outside looking at the ladies fighting inside the garage. In and out but saw that. Maybe it is next week but it was as funny as Adrienne’s party with the lady in the background screwing her itchy ear. Uber minor, but uber humorous to me.

I know Lisa wanted to tell the driver to just let her out on the freeway.

56. Wow – Lisa, Lisa and Eileen blogs up at Bravo, got to go read

57. nyc mama says:

More of the BS.

Brandi Glanville @BrandiGlanville · 34s 35 seconds ago
    Kyle roughly grabbed I twisted free. Kyle roughly grabbed AGAIN,
    her nails SCRATCHING into my arm PULLING me. I had to push her off #TheEnd

• Toodybird says:

And we all witnessed Yolanda’s false claim that Ken manhandled her. Admit I was watching POTUS during that “attack.” Flashback to season 1 finale of Kyle’s venomous verbal and muscle attack on Kim.

• I forgot about POTUS – oops, I really have lost brain cells if I was watching stupid drunk housewives over state of the union.

• Toodybird says:

If I was not retired I would not have had the time to know about the State of the Union speech. I DID know and still chose to flip between the two. But you know how the division goes. On one. Rapt. Forget the other. Remember. Repeat. We all do it.

Kyle did not physically attack Kim in that limo. She also didn’t start the fight that night-Kim did earlier before they got in the limo and then again it was Kim who started in the car.

• Toodybird says:

I respectfully disagree with you as I do,with myself at times. Have tea with me so we may discuss. You choose the city. I don’t care . Chicago, Vancover or Paris, or Sacramento on Feb 6. Shall we both watch it again? Maybe have the Bravo cameras there as we disagree. Do you want to be the high-pitched voice or shall we both do it. I can purchase a hard extension and you can pull it out , or we can reverse it.

So the night. Taylor started in on Kim when provoked,by Lisa, but being too obtuse to know what Lisa meant. Others came over clearly standing on Taylor’s side. Kim fled to the limo for escape. The driver was instructed by a Kyle call not to leave. Adrienne and Marty knew something was off and were there too. Kyle came with taunts and treats. Adrienne got between them to stave off a physical confrontation as it looked eminent.there were threats that Maury treated Kim like a second wife, resentment and frustration bled through conversation

59. Toodybird says:

Kim is good TV, a good actress and, as Lisa R said is always acting. Guess as long as she is acting she is happy. But with all performers, salespeople, users, poseurs, who knows the real person? Is it, for us the receivers, an experience or a relationship?

• nyc mama says:

I respectfully disagree. I find Kim disturbing tv. Even when she is sober/

• Agree – tonight we had Scary Island II

Kim has been ok until tonight.

When she said “Monty. What about me.”, I was like here we go. He’s got cancer and it’s whow is me, pay attention to me Kim.

I find Kim very hard to watch-at all times. Tonight she out did herself-it’s so sad and it’s even worse because somehow Brandi twisted it to make it like everyone else was wrong and Kim was “fine”…she was so fu*king far from fine!!!

Bobble gave gave false validation. Kim was looking at them all and treating them all like they were wrong and she was right. Kyle was seriously trying to learn poker but Kim turned that around saying Kyle was made she won. Then Bobble chimes in Kyle was jealous. That was furthest from the truth. She was trying to learn and play the game.

• Toodybird says:

Why did Kim, then later Brandie ask if Kyle was jealous? Recurring question. Previously discussed between the two? That Kyle/Kim love/hate is never resolved. Still 16. Not sweet.

I think Brandi just went with Kim’s lead. They were like a sick drunken tag team.

• austin1963 says:

They are sisters with a long, complex history, one that cannot be summed up in a definitive sentence about one or the other. It’s unfortunate that it’s being played out on national TV. Kim has no business being on the show and it’s exploitive of Bravo to continue to have her on, just as it was exploitive of them when they had Kelly Bensimon on RHWNY. Mentally ill and addicted people have no business on these shows.

Very wise of Lisa r. Profound, really. “You’re always acting, Kim”.

• Toodybird says:

Yes, ma’am. We will never know Kim. “Good TV” was probably a misstatement. She is always acting and am guessing that as long as we talk about her, she “dunna care wut” we say about her.

When my dad was sick with cancer and on hospice at home-we had drugs galore! Oxy, anti-depressants etc…is she taking montys pills?

• by her own admission – yes. really sad

Oh wow. I didnt see the whole thing yet-between kids and Obama-I’m stuck watching at 11:30.

That’s really sad.

I still can’t believe she admitted it. Isn’t that kind of like…ummmm…progress? She didn’t hide it. Or lie. She told Kyle the truth.

She was trying to hide it at first. Sge was acting crazy w/Lisa. Lisa asked her if she was drinking or taking anything. She was acting like everyone else had the problem. Talking and acting strange. Kyle asked her twice then she said she was.

• nyc mama says:

She also claimed in her TH that she doesn’t take drugs or smoke yet she had a cigar tonight and we have seen her with an e cigarette. She, like her new bff, has a problem with truth and reality.

I saw just a bit of the beginning and I thought she had a cig in her hand outside the wine tasting. I didn’t look close though.

She said he gave her one so I was guessing he gave her one of his.

• Toodybird says:

That is the part I missed. So that is why she wanted Him there? To get her hands his pills. And she it presented earlier as her ” helping” him. Well, I feel really naive. It was all in front of me but I didn’t see it. Despicable Kim.

61. Ashy: I haven’t watched yet so I have to read later — but I’m sitting here enjoying my Sunset Blush Franzia and I hope you saw the lovely lovely pic I put up for you in the last blog !
    I had not heard a thank you 😣😪…..not a peep

I did it for you 💚~~~~
    😩

62. I am so tired, but after all the crap that went down tonight I have to watch Splits on WWHL

Although Kim’s pill popping was a bit shocking can we please discuss Brandi’s “fantasy”-I mean come on now!! What a weirdo!! Her fantasy pretty much happened to her no? I don’t understand her at all!! And then what did she say in her TH? Something about “all their husbands are cheating on them”??? Did I hear that?? All that talk of jealousy-it’s all Brandi knows-it all her friends and fans tell her. She honestly believes all women are jealous bitches-so sad!! She needs to be off this show..like NOW!!

This is why I have a hard time with Kim…she knows Kyle didn’t set that up but instead of saying that she has to be “Kim” about it! That’s bitchy!!

• Of all episodes im watching wayyyy later.

And elle McPherson was supposed to be on ! Kelly Bensimmon’s #1!
      But she’s not ……

Getting drunk on this sweet box of wine ! ◾️🍷

Come on Kim. You know Kyle didn’t know. Kyle is the most nervous about Kim and alcohol or getting Kim ‘s anxiety up. Kyle’s more nervous about her grown as sister than she is about Portia.
      What’s wrong w/these people on Twitter. Didn’t they see what we saw? 😱

Well the previews showed Yo telling Bobble she can’t get drunk and Bobble says she can if she wants to. Yo should’ve said “ok you’re right you can. I just don’t have to be around it.”

66. Don’t like Kyle’s red lips on WWHL

Kyle said that she was wearing a spiky bracelet that scratched Brandi – she’s wearing it again today on WWHL –

Brad is correct. Paris is ALWAYS jet setting. All over the globe. I don’t follow her but check her Insta. Always on a plane.

I was just coming here to post this!!

• Toodybird says:

So, Brandi will at the next reunion say that Kyle hoped for Kim to relapse, as she did at an earlier reunion. And now Kim has. DON’T feel sorry for me! As Kim said to Lisa R. But hearing Kyle and Brandi talking about her in the limo tonight. Mmm. Storyline. (However, if We find Kim used Monty’s drugs that he needed for pain, then no actor tears.)

• austin1963 says:

That’s ridiculous. Kyle is not hoping for Kim to relapse, as anyone with a family member who is a alcoholic/addict can tell you. They wreak immeasurable havoc and stress when they’re using. No family member hopes for relapse. Only Brandi hopes for relapse, in my opinion, so she can exploit it for her own purposes, as she’s clearly doing.

Yay Sue!!!

Brandis fans turned out for the poll she got 24%! Kyle won. To bad that 24% will just make her feel justified.

I think Andy said this is the first time Kyle has won a poll…funny and bitchy at the same time!! Poor Kyle-I’m all she has!! (And now VV too-she voted for Kyle!!! )

I’ve voted for her before even after S2 reunion when I stopped liking her.

• nyc mama says:

You can add me to the list. I voted for Kyle. Felt terrible for her tonight. Ive turned. But still would like to see her be a more trustworthy friend and not talk behind peoples backs. But I am definately team Kyle.

Thread with caution. I’m not there yet. Kyle still not trustworthy.

• nyc mama says:

As I stated aove VV she has shown to be a fair weather friend but in this case she has my support. Kim is her sister. Cuckoo LaRue needs to stay in her lane.

• austin1963 says:

I’ve always been a Kyle fan, as much as I’m a fan of any of these ladies. lol There were extended periods of time when you could hardly find a positive word about Kyle on this board, and so many employed double standards, beating her up for things that she did that were exactly like things that other, more popular ladies did and got a pass for, which is the the thing that bugged me and why I tuned out for extended periods when RHWBH was being discussed. Kyle is not a bad person, she’s certainly got her insecurities as all of these ladies do, but her heart is generally not in a wrong place. None of these ladies is “trustworthy” when you get right down to it, so she’s no worse than anyone else.

72. Toodybird says:

Ok, so want to imitate Lisa VP with e classic black strap and the green bag/ shoes if I could look as classy as she does. I look like Cloris Leachman and my husband looks like John Lorequette but we were blinding back in the Jurrasic age.

73. lillybee says:

So, how much boxed Chablis will I need to drink to get through this episode.

There was much more that got edited out on Poker night. Brandi statement that Kyle has never been there for Kim tells me Kim has been spilling family secrets. We know that’s not true. I think Yofo and Brandi strategy for this season was Brandi continue to pretend she is a friend of Kim. Yofo would start working on getting chummy with Kyle.

Kathy Hilton invited and Brandi attended her Christmas party. I think she did so at Kim’s suggestion. I wonder what is Kathy thinking now.

What would Brandi and yos motivation for that be?

• Toodybird says:

Veery good observation, VV.

If the goal was to divide sisters-that won’t work. Yo would know that-she has 2 daughters. Brandi will eventually turn on Kim.

I’ll go out on a limb and say it’s lisa related? 😉 That didn’t work out too well because everyone else seems to like Lisa and lisa likes them. Her and Yolanda are iffy-but the other women like Yolanda. The odd man out is Brandi. She’s the only one no one likes and no one cares if she’s around. Yolanda will not be alone on brandi island-especially after that party.

So-really, brandis the loser. Since these relationships are show based-they’re not in control who gets lifted out anyway. But Brandi has done an awesome job of sinking herself! She does claim to be a hard worker!

75. hawkmoon947 says:

Brandi is not even worthy of being called white trash. She doesn’t belong on this show. Isn’t there a Real Housewives of Hell franchise she could bring down?

76. What is the Loews connection…first the hotel by the beach with the wine throwing was Loews and the place they stayed in Arizona to drop off college girl was Loews…

77. California35 says:

It starting! it starting! I’m here!!

Brandi can silence a room like no one I’ve ever seen!

• Toodybird says:

Uncomfortable silence to an unnecessary and pathetically needy shock statement.

Exactly. Brandi really is a shock whore. She gets a sick thrill making people uncomfortable and ruining everyone’s time.

79. California35 says:

Aaaah a spa day sounds good 😊 too bad it most likely be ruined.

80. So brandi with the Editors saying she says “Don’t touch me” to Lisa at the spa —- showcasing the beginning of the “touching brandi” episode 👊👊

• Toodybird says:

A la Yolanda as in her accusation towards Ken: Don’t touch me. Really, BRAVO, WE DO remember that from an earlier episode although you think we are too gooberish to remember.

My husband would love to meet Eileen’s husband! He’s playing in his first live tournament this Saturday-he’d love a lesson with a pro!

82. when lisa and kim are in the car watch lisa’s expressions, very telling. I just watched it again and I was focused on Lisa, wow

84. California35 says:

“Invest in this child” ? 😕😶

85. California35 says:

Well let’s test that, should we? When Brandi said they wouldn’t have something to talk about…if she wasn’t there or she didn’t act like an as….

• Toodybird says:

Asinine? Correct and you will be receiving a sticker. Kudos or kazoos if you are a RHNY watch-ER, like me. I already drank the Crazy Ramomer Kool-aid. But am blinking
      A lot now, so…

86. Lisa R joking with Kim while walking into the wine tasting — I guess she was trying to be funny with her ? Make Kim comfortable ?

• Scratch this ❌❌she went after her quickly afterwards.

• Toodybird says:

Backing up, now. Anyone newly recovering human should not be dragged (not that anyone truly was draggggggged, yes, there was nooooooo option) into an addictionstimulation situation. So, from a liability or humanity Standpoint, It is ugly. Tray-lor park standpoint is Yee-Haw! Girl Fight! Hair for the Robin nests in springtime. Go Oklahoma on ya faster than a

Yeah, it’s hardly a kindness to invite a recovering alcoholic to a wine tasting. And it’s pretty unwise of a recovering alcoholic to go to a wine tasting. It doesn’t matter if you’re a cast mate or a producer on a “Reality” tv show.

• austin1963 says:

It was not Kyle’s fault and it wasn’t Kim’s fault. It was clearly just a miscommunication. I think Bravo forced the scene to be shot and thus the ladies had to all stay. I think it was part of the deal that Bravo had with the spa. Everyone knows Bravo will exploit anything or anyone.

87. Do you all pronounce it Syrah or Shiraz ? I say Shiraz

88. California35 says:

I have a dress lie Kyle’s the black one she is wearing with those gladiator sandals. When Kim met her at her store. Except kind has sleeves.

Brandi’s version Facebook edition.

“What you may not have seen on RHOBH due to camera angle and editing;
    Kyle roughly grabbed me while yelling and my having to twist free.
    Then from behind Kyle roughly grabbed AGAIN, Kyle’s nails were digging into my arm and SCRATCHING me while she was PULLING on me. I had to push her off to get out of the building.
    The End.”

• California35 says:

I, thanks for the explanation… Great memory after all this time AND even though she was drunk.

Kyle didn’t even have the time do all that. But, don’t believe your own eyes, people! It’s typical Brandi exaggeration/lies. Had Kyle actually scratched her(and Kyle has very short nails, fyi), Brandi would have said something charming like “don’t you fu**ing scratch me, Bi*ch!”. Come on. Meanwhile, Brandi was physically pushing/elbowing Kyle-damn right she pulled on her. Lucky she didn’t get punched.

• austin1963 says:

Sorry, editing can’t make you do things, just as editing can’t put words in your mouth, Brandi. We know what we saw.

90. Wow what a surprise Yo supports the girls stopping school. Shocked.

I’m all about school-but I’m good with that decision! Make the money-modeling doesn’t last forever. I know they’re wealthy already, but school will always be there. That’s the beauty of college!

• I hope these girls actually do go back and finish college. So many actors and models continue on in their career into different paths.

Then you’re kyle wondering at — (I don’t know her age) — that she / one could have gone to law school.

I don’t know what Bella’s prospects are but GiGi really seems to be doing well with it and doing high profile stuff. she should take it as far as she can. I think yo said if Bella was making six figures she’d support her leaving school. If she’s not really working much-I don’t think leaving school would get the same support. Either modeling becomes a career or finish the education.

Well, Emma Watson managed to earn her degree from Brown after splitting her university years between Oxford and Brown AND continuing her career as an actress and throwing in some voice over stuff too, so it can be done. On the other hand, modeling might be the “strike while the iron is hot” sort of career. GiGi entered modeling with a fairly big splash. I think she was just doing catalog stuff then she hit the HUGE time with the SI swimsuit issue. And it seems to me Bella is just riding her mother’s and sister’s coattails.

Time will tell.

• austin1963 says:

I’m not supportive of that. It’s their family and their business, but looks fade and are subject to all sorts of things in terms of going south. Education never fades.

91. California35 says:

Poor Lisa R wow

92. SJP you agree w/ me I was just going to say gladiator high sandals — no go if you’re under like 5’7 ??? I don’t know

Bad look!

• California35 says:

I honestly didn’t like the look…but that’s just me. Also I don’t think I would wear them. Again that’s just me, I tend to go for “safer” looks.

• austin1963 says:

I’ve always thought that gladiator sandals, short or tall, make most women seem like they’re standing in holes. Very few can pull that off, although it doesn’t seem to stop many from trying.

93. Wait Kim is telling kyle at lunch that it did not bother her, yet she got up to call her daughter and to the viewer- seemed uncomfortable- no?
    Don’t get it

94. lillybee says:

I hope that poor Giggy doesn’t get sunburned running around the beach naked.

95. California35 says:

How cool Lisa V and Giggi on vacation.
    🐶😊🐾☀️🍜🍷

96. Eileen does mumble. She said that and i totally see that.

Her house is too cluttered for me. And I am NOT into modern/ clean/ sparse stuff at all!

97. Kyles bracelet doesn’t even look scratchy or like it sticks out much ??!!?! 😳

WTf brandi 💤

98. lillybee says:

When Kim followed Kyle into the bathroom, it looked like Brandi was making a motion that signaled that she wanted the cameras to stop filming for some reason.

99. Kim acting up at the table to Vince for her bad hand dealt – that opened the floodgates for Brandi to start after Kyle.

I’m still in shock from this mess. I had to watch late and I feel sick. Kim and Brandi were just horrendous. Kim attacked Lisa while Brandi attacked Kyle.

100. I think Brandi was right to try and get Kim to leave without saying good night….imagine that…

Really?

• lillybee says:

I tend to agree and I think that Kyle needs some Alanon meetings for people who are close to addicts.

Ok-I think i get it-if she leaves without saying goodbye-the fight doesn’t escalate.

But when she did decide to say goodbye-should Brandi have tried to block Kyle out? I don’t think so. If it were 2 friends ok-sisters? You have to butt out.

• AbsoFREAKINlutely. I NEVER get between a friend and her sister.

DumbnutsTwitTrash has a freakin sister – she should Know this SH*T!?!?!?

• No, if she had gotten her out of there then it would have not escalated..but once it got to be between kyle and kim she needed to butt out…..
          Kyle needs to learn that you can’t talk to a drunk or a high person…I mean “reason” with them…..

• And it gets worse next week from the scene that they showed on WWHL, once i saw it I was back to thinking Brandi was so dumb, lol.

I don’t think Kyle had a problem at all with her leaving. Kyle was fine with it and told her to take some food but then Kim just flipped and all of a sudden-after everything seemed cool- got all nasty with Kyle. Kyle was trying to find out what was wrong-that’s why she followed Kim out. I think Kim loves being the eternal victim and nothing is ever her fault and she knew Brandi would back her bs and pretending Kyle had done something awful to her in the bathroom.

• That whole kitchen scene, “take the pizza, take the pizza” and then Kim just flipped a switch and was pissed…..and that is why you don’t try and talk or reason with high/drunk people…who KNOWS what Kim was thinking…..Kyle should have just let her go, stop trying to fix her!!!!

“Bye don’t let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!” Bye Felicia!!!

• She really needs Alanon!!!! I have been saying that for years!! She keeps trying to reason and have these deep convos with Kim while Kim is wasted….doesn’t work!!!

• Princess im WITH YOU.
      I thought I was crazy at the moment thinking — wow maybe brandi was right – Kim should just walk out – it’s more a “Scene” when someone doesn’t sneak quietly out of a party/event/ ScaryIsland2

She’s still TRASH and needs to be GONE!

101. Mrs Peabody says:

I just wanted to thank everyone for my birthday wishes that was very nice of everyone. We are having a great time down here in Australis, we went to the Australian Open yesterday and are going again tomorrow, then Friday we leave for Sydney where we stay till our cruise next Friday. I’ve been reading every chance I get so I can keep up on what is happening. I’m so glad you guys are all here so I don’t have to wait 5 weeks to know what is going on. Now to catch up on the last 2 blogs.

102. Toodybird says:

You west coast girls are the bomb. Goodnight. All the best to LynnFam.

103. Cjc05 says:

Just makes me sad to see Kim’s relapses used as storyline for the show. Of course I have no knowledge as to whether it’s Kim’s choice to use them in that way and perhaps it is. Or perhaps it isn’t. It just feels wrong to me.

• This is just ……. Such such reaching ……. There’s just no ….. Nothing can be said at this point. Brandi is just so disgusting. There are just NO MORE WORDS for her. Literally if a petition started today to fire brandi they’d have like 5000 signatures by tonight !

She got me to FOLLOW KYLE ….. Congrats brandi 👏👏👏👏 (though I never thought kyle was that bad)

I’m confused about a few things-Brandi is still acting like Kim was “fine”-even though by now she is fully aware that Kim was high. Why was Brandi trying to get Kim to leave alone? Brandi kept saying “I’ll walk you out” like she was going to send Kim home alone-Kim needed help at that moments-she didn’t need to go home and take more pills! Why did Kim tell Brandi that Kyle was “saying stuff” to her in the bathroom? Kim is a trouble maker herself! This episode was a cause of high anxiety!!

Kim is never responsible for anything. Somebody else is at fault. Monty gave her the pill. See, she’s not responsible. Monty, who she first said wasn’t even home, somehow magically returned and gave her the pills. Oh, and I think Kim’s lying through her teeth about that, too. He knows she’s an alcoholic. Give her powerful narcotics that a man w/terminal cancer would take? No effing way.

Ok, let me get this straight…KYLE wanted to embarrass Kim? Like she needed help? Kim and her bestie Brandi were acting like lunatics all night long. Kim acted out before she ever got in the car with Lisa according to her blog. I knew something had to have happened before because the second they got in the car, Lisa said something about Kim being in a bad mood. And, wasn’t Brandi an advocate of calling her out when she was using in the ride over or did I imagine that?

Brandi acting STILL like Kim wasn’t using is driving me crazy!! First of all Brandi was a drunk belligerent mess and in no position to “help” or “protect” Kim. And Kim-please she is dumb like a fox!! She knew exactly what to say to Brandi to get things going and it made Kyle and Brandi become the focus and in Kim’s lame ass mind it took the heat off of her for using! She does it again next week when she yells at Lisa R and says “what did you say”… Please girl everyone knew you were high except Brandi because she was too drunk to notice!!

Took the heat off her using…Omg, yes! I think you’re exactly right! That explains Kim’s total flip. She and Kyle talked in the bathroom and then she came to say her goodbyes and Kyle was fine w/that and told her to take food, then bam! Kim goes off on Kyle. Wow, high and still manages to be manipulative. Oh, and go watch the preview at Bravo of Brandi and Kim saying goodby to Eileen. Kim can barely stand and Brandi is holding her up while she, herself, can barely speak. She mutters something about her baby and her son?http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/videos/playlist?clip=2841299

I think when Kyle went in the bathroom she called someone who maybe knew what to do with Kim in the high state she was in-Kyle kept telling Kim to stay and eat-maybe she wanted Kim to wait for whoever she called to show up? Her sober coach her sponsor who knows? Brandi inserted herself into the situation in her drunken blindness which I didn’t find helpful at all (but I can’t with anything that Brandi does) I think Brandi showed herself to be a stupid selfish drunken asshole…not that we didn’t already know this!!

105. Morning!

I’m a little Bravo’d out. I didn’t watch last night.

Seemed kinda stressful.

I’ll catch up when Bravo shows the reruns into perpetuity.

It wasn’t stressful to me. I was WTH, WTF!?!
      I couldn’t believe Kim was going back to the negative place. And I’ll say it again. Kyle should have punched Bobble. Kyle didn’t understand what was happening w/Kim and was trying to speak w/her and Bobble blocked her then pushed her. At that moment it was a sister wanting to speak w/her sister and some interloper butts in and then pushes her? Oy Vey.

• Kim is a mean drunk, I am completely disgusted

Kim is an addict.

Yes, she is. I watched just the clips, so I might not be sure of the sequence. Kim rode with Lisa R to some gathering and was, um, off kilter. Was this to the poker game? And did the Brandi / Kyle shoving match come at the end of the poker game? If so, it’s fairly clear to me that Kim was off kilter the whole evening and it looks like Brandi was just trying to be the center of attention (and she usually succeeds at that) and being the mixer (like Paul’s Grand-dad in A Hard Day’s Night) and she saw Kim vs Kyle as the easiest fight to start.

Good morning everyone. We’re going to get SNOW. 😏😔😖😵😨
    I just saw a line of The Snarkside blog that Bobble head and Kyle were having a Twitter war last night. I tweeted Kyle to not bothered addressing it. Besides Bobble was drunkity drunk drunk so even though she clearly saw what went down her brain can’t comprehend what her eyes truly see. Everything that happened was Kyle’s fault according to Bobble. Sighhhhh. Do ya think Andy and Bravo are finally seeing it? I didn’t watch wwhl do I’m looking forward to reading your comments about that.
    Have a great day.