gia giudice just 13

Gia Giudice Just 13 Video

Gia Giudice has released another music video for her girl band 3KT (featuring Lil Cee), but in a departure from the girl-band style, this one has the camera centered on Gia singing soulfully into the camera about her teenage woes being in the public spotlight, with intermittent shots of family photos in the background.  Sound wise, Gia does great, but the lyrics are enough to throw shivers down the spine of anyone who has been watching the Giudice debacle unfold over the last few months.  Is the attention too much for Gia?  She answers that question herself in the lyrics, and the answer might just surprise you.

The lyrics:

“Guess the elephant is getting to big for the room.  Maybe these walls are closing in.”

“Mama said to be strong so against this storm I stand, through it all.”

“It’s just a joke to you.  I’m just another hashtag. And if a camera crew followed you.  What would they see?  You’re just like me.”

“So go on and talk about it.  Enjoy your life.  Go ahead, and tweet about it.  And although it may sting, I am a queen, and I feel nothing.”

“Filled with strength and dignity you won’t break me.  You’re not that strong.  I’ve got moxie.  And the best is yet to come.”

“Just let me be me.  I’m just 13.”

The video ends with a clip of Teresa saying “I don’t know what else to do,” as she’s looking through a closet, and then she blows a kiss to the camera.

What do you think?  Is someone exploiting Gia’s pain, or are they looking out for her best interests by encouraging her to share her story?

_____________________________________

Marriage Bootcamp – Week Three – And Someone Goes BSC!

marriage boot camp aviva

Marriage Bootcamp week 3 and the cast is going a little stir crazy locked up in the house.  In real time it’s probably been less than a few weeks.  Spencer is particularly bored, because he has the attention span of a knat.  He fills his days drawing stick figures of the cast on his notebook, and penning unending poems.  He is a talentless, witless fool and everyone is humoring him.

The first exercise of the day is to throw blame around – literally.  There is a huge rack of medicine balls with “problems” written on them, and the couples choose their biggest problem then toss it to their partner, shifting the blame.  In their segment, Natalie flips a switch and starts pushing Jason, until he turns at her and says in a scary calm voice that she’d better knock it off.

Aviva and Reid again show zero emotion – Aviva doesn’t even really talk to Reid, instead she turns to the group and says “he blah blah blah” rather than saying to Reid “you blah blah blah.”  It’s hard to explain but she’s whack.  Reid is equally whack, and tries to blame Aviva for Reid cutting his parents out of his life.  Lots of head nodding goes on as he talks, and the counselors call this information ‘dark.”  Why has Reid cut his parents out of his life?  Hmmmm.

The couple that stirred up the most controversy were Tyson and Rachel – the unmarried but dating six years couple from Survivor.  Rachel grabs the “wedding” ball.  Tyson accepts the blame on that one, but in a moment of panic and looking only to deflect, grabs the “quality time” ball, and tells Rachel that he’s upset because she has a habit of texting him at 6 and saying she’ll be home in half an hour, then rolling in the door at 2 am.  Jaws drop.  Tyson’s deflection is perfect as the pack, led by nitwits Speidi, lap it up and turn on Rachel.

Lunch is spend with people hounding Rachel for being so mean and thoughtless.  Spencer says that he’s changed his mind, and Tyson shouldn’t marry her.  Heidi says (over and over again) that she wouldn’t put up with that from Spencer, until Rachel snaps back that she’s heard her, and there is no reason to repeat it.  Natalie defends Rachel unequivocally, and loudly, telling Tyson that unless he puts a ring on it Rachel can do whatever she likes.  Rachel is just rolling her eyes at all of this because as she tries to explain, she only does this when she’s bartending – it’s not like she’s shifty or anything.  And while she could take the time to let Tyson know what’s going on – people are blowing it way out of proportion.  Tyson of course is lapping up all the attention – playing with the dimwits – like a cat with a mouse.

Next up the group dress up in space suits and each pair takes a turn standing in front of everyone else, while the group shoots the person they think it most responsible for the couples’ biggest issue.  Kinda of a boring segment – expect doormat Rachel picks quality time as their biggest issue – while Tyson says nothing but in a voice over explains he was shocked that the manipulation was working.  Only nitwits Speidi blame Rachel though – the rest of the group is on to Tyson.  Heidi gets in Rachel’s face screaming that co-dependent Speidi would never be out of communication like that.  I suspect she has a tracer on the poor guy.  Rachel snaps back that not everyone in the world wants to be like Speidi.  Heh.  Natalie of course shoots Tyson and yells at him a little as well.  Then things get really crazy.

It’s Natalie and Jason’s turn, and (I think) everyone shoots Natalie to assign her the blame for their problem.  Natalie can not believe that Rachel shot her.  She starts to simmer, and then fume, and then her fuse blows and she starts to scream in Rachel’s face.  It was unbelievable, and everyone is in total shock.

Natalie storms upstairs, goes into Rachel’s room and grabs her wedding dress and throws it over the balcony at the group below, continuing her tantrum.  The therapists eventually venture upstairs to calm her down, and try to get her to understand that Rachel was being a real friend by telling her the truth, but Natalie is absolutely irrational – she makes Aviva look sane.  Eventually she comes down and apologizes to …. Jason – ??whaaa  and then the group – but not Rachel.

The fun doesn’t end there.  Later that night Natalie and dimwit Heidi channel their mean girls and put on the wedding dress to rub it in to Rachel that they are marriage material and she’s not.  I kid you not.

________________________________

This entry was posted in Marriage Boot Camp, Real Housewives of New Jersey and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

120 Responses to Gia Giudice’s New Song – Plea to be Left Alone? and Marriage Bootcamp – who goes BSC?

1. Adp says:

SpenCEr – only one S!

Good morning.

Naughty but Nice Rob has outdone himself on this ‘hate’ story about Bethenny. He claims she rudely demanded he be kicked out of LuLu’s party, but no one actually asked him to leave. And I love how he reports on himself in the third person, then adds a footnote from himself – I wonder why he didn’t interview himself. Ehhhhgaddds he drives me nuts.

OMG-I can’t with Rob-he’s such an asshole! I wish Bethenny would have went up to him and smacked his stupid face! He can’t wait to write a story about her but goes to every party she has! He hates that he doesn’t get a reaction from her! Who writes a story about getting kicked out and ends it with “no one asked us to leave”? Such an idiot!
      And for the record-my hatred of Rob isn’t just b/c I’m a Bethenny fan-he writes untrue stories every day and never admits when he gets it wrong!

• My friend and I went to promotional event for the Bethenny show in August of 2013. It was unlimited Skinnygirl cocktails and appetizers. There was a “Step and Repeat” where you got a few seconds to do a photo with Ms. B and then she did some hype about her show. During the step and repeat, when I got to meet her I told her I loved her shows and always enjoyed watching. Said I had a daughter with autism and I used reality TV as a distraction. She immediately pulled an assistant aside and had them put my name in for a drawing for a prize later. So, at the end of the night, my name gets pulled along with 5 other ladies to come up on stage. We each one 2 tickets to NYC, overnight stay at the W in times Square and we would be in the audience for one of the first tapings of the show. We would then be taken to an evening cocktail event to celebrate the new show. I wanted to write about the experience and send it to Veena, but when I got my packet of paperwork from her production company, we were all basically under a gag order to not speak about what we saw or what happened at the show. It was all very strange! Anyhoo, Bethenny definatley has a “persona”. When the spotlight was on, she was engaged and ON. But when the camera was off, she was aloof and kept to herself. She never engaged people around her. At the taping, she didn’t approach the audience during the breaks. She wandered around on her set and kinda danced a little but that is it. She spoke OVER her guests which we all know would happen. It was fun, but since I had never been to a taping, I had not idea that the audience is basically there to be trained monkeys…you are told to stand, sit, dance, sing, clap and laugh (like Catholic Mass x’s 10!). The big event was the evening after the taping. We were taken downtown to a loft location (A few people think it was the same location Ramona used for Avery’s sweet 16). It was again unlimited cocktails and appetizers. The highlight was when they announced the amazing special musical guess: Salt N Peppa!!! Oh, yes! Now, Bethenny was there, too, but this was very much unlike the initial promotional event. She was in a roped off area and not at all interested in talking to or meeting her “guests”. She had a guy with her who was her drink holder and danced with her all evening. (My friend and I had the opportunity “watch” her drink when she left it on her hightop table. We made sure she was not roofied! My friend also drank from her Skinnygirl Margarita bottle so she could tell people she and Bethenny shared a bottle.)

Well that’s a funny story!! I’m one of those people who wouldn’t be able to go to the event b/c I wouldn’t be able to sign the agreement!! Big mouth ova here!! Haha j/k but I would have a very hard time keeping my big mouth shut!!
        I think most of these “celebs” are all the same-they change when the cameras roll! When I went to Bethennys show she didn’t really chat with the audience much during the taping but she was pretty chatty after it was over. When she was recording she was all business but after she was kind of fun.
        Some Bravolebrities are just nasty-like Patti mismatch maker Stanger-rude and snobby and not cute at all! Teresa was so nice -she was like a regular person-not diva like and not standoffish but she was late to the event-she did however stay until every book was signed and every picture was taken. I loved NJBev’s story about NeNe-I would never guess she would be so nice! My little sis met Tamra and said she was soooooo nice and funny but my little sis is nuts so there’s that to consider!!!

• California35 says:

How cool! Thanks for sharing.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s awesome, thanks for sharing. Btw, saw the video below you posted of your son–he’s very talented! 10 all around. 🙂

• OneMoreInBoston says:

AWSOME STORY!

• RabbleRouserR2010 says:

What a great story, thank you for sharing.

Very interesting!

• Namaste thanks for sharing.
        The mass x’s 10 made me LOL. I feel that !

That is the message i got from my friend’s brother who knew someone who worked at the show production – wise, was there for Bryn’s coming home on the reality show and such.

I know Rob is a blowhard and NEVER says he is wrong – Ash you are right – I still have a soft spot in my heart for Marianne who i watched on her reality show with other NY ladies on the old style network – and I reallly truly think she was burned and dropped like a hot 🍟potato by Beth. I do. I just find marianne very sweet and caring (don’t know what she sees in Rob maybe IRL he’s nice)

3. Morning all! Tis a chilly day here in the northeast. My son is off to a gymnastics meet in Southern Ohio and Hubby, Little Lady and I get to stay home this weekend and catch up on tv.
    I am sad about the Gia video. This is exploitation in my opinion, but that family is so money hungry they really don’t give a damn how they make the money.

4. plainviewsue says:

Wow, Gia’s video was very touching. I really think she’s going to be okay. She seems very strong.

The quote is incorrect. Gia (on E! News) actually said “She looked great. They just had her make-up done.” Anyway, I had my theories about tbat already stated, no time to repeat now….

Thanks for the blog Veena. I’m still digesting if she’s being used or not. I’m not sure giving her this ‘voice’ is beneficial. I wish she could just enjoy being a kid. Life is short.

• Veena (NMD) says:

It is interesting how Tre basically stayed out of the media between her sentencing and incarceration (Andy’s interview aside) but Gia is front and center now. I’d love to get into the minds of the PR folks.

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

I don’t think she is being used by anyone but herself. She wants attention for her girl group, and this is the way to do it. How is this different than Tsylor Swift writing songs about every one of her boyfriends/breakups? I think she’s actually doing a good job of controlling what information is getting put out there. It kind of reminds me of how Melisa Rivers controlled what was put out there about her mother’s last days.

I can’t fault Gia for going after her dreams. She’s awfully brave for putting herself out there, especially right now. As long as doesn’t go the full Brittany Spears/overexposure/hyper sexual/involuntary sanitarium route, she’ll be ok.

Taylor swift started young. A lot of these kids do. Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Demi Lovato-they all started at 12 or 13, maybe even younger. Werent Britney , Justin Timberlake and Christina all on the Mickey mouse club together? At this age? Every single one of us at one time have watched a movie or TV show with child actors and performers.

Don’t get me wrong-im not saying Gia is in the same category of the kids I mentioned above. Nor am I saying she’ll ever reach their level-because realistically the odds are against her. I’ll throw out a local reference-for every Andrea McCardle, there’s a Joanna Pacitti. 😉

People don’t generally have problems with kids performing. It’s just that this kid has a target on her back solely because of her parents-so basically, it’s ok for kids to perform if we don’t know anything about their parents-but if we dislike their parents they must disappear from the earth and are not allowed to make a life for themselves doing whatever it is that makes them happy. It’s kind of unfair.

I don’t believe she needs to disappear because we know of her parents if that’s not what she wants. It’s not fair that she gets the hate of her parents. But if she wants to stay up front and center and persue whatever in the public eye then unfortunately she has to hold her head up high and not care about the negativity. She can’t say leave me alone. She’s not going to just hear the good stuff. But if she can’t handle it get off of social media and stop making videos.

Very true. But isn’t that the hypocrisy of the whole “show biz” thing? Like eileen said-pay attention to me/don’t pay attention to me! lol

She’s handled the negativity pretty well. It obviously bothers her-but it’s not stopping her. I feel for her 2 band mates who get ripped by association. She’s saying that the criticism hurts-but she does need to realize it’s not going to stop. On some level I think she does.

I stopped really twittering when I witnessed the most bizarre fight ever. And I saw some doozies. People uncovering people’s identity and harassing them IRL. The craziest thing was an incident with a Yule log. Someone said her daughter baked it. People who didn’t like her said it was store bought. This created an epic meltdown that included photoshopping the Yule log covered in poo. (I’m crying laughing just writing this). If Gia is able to successfully navigate a social media world where grown adults fight and lose their 💩💩 (pun intended) about Yule cakes and poo-God bless her! 💩🍰

• Oh my god do you remember that? I literally cannot look at a Yule log at Xmas without thinking of that…insanity.

It spilled over to the blogs- remember the poo covered Yule log avatars?

All of the drama and passion, the outing of identities and addresses, the proper authorities were called, it got really really nasty…cray cray cray.

I just said I can’t with Twitter anymore…..it was wildly entertaining and crazy! I can’t look at a Yule log either without laughing. I’m laughing right now….I can’t even say yule log!

• How on earth did I miss this or not remember this?!? Maybe I was on some break from the blog.

When you said Yule I think of the Yule log running 24 hours on the local channel on xmas eve.
              The only outing I remember was by JZ/ her people and a particular person who I think many here follow on Twitter. She seems like a nice lady. (Said something bad a few months back though that some screenshot?)
              That’s all I know.

Yikes ! 😁but funny story Exit 🔥🔥

• Who are Andrea and Joanna — must wiki…

• Involuntary sanitarium route LOLOLLLLLOL

#umbrellagate
        #shavedheadgate
        #☔️vs🚘with💇✂️✂️✂️

8. OneMoreInBoston says:

Yes. Thanks for the blog.

Exploitive? Dunno yet. Still mulling this over.

I said on the last thread that teresa doesn’t need Gia to keep her name out there. The reason Gia and her group are getting the level of attention they are is because of her moms infamy.

As far as exploitation-we are the ones who are doing that. I say this as a collective WE. Media sites, social media, blogs-both hobby and pro 😉-every single day there’s a new story. Each story contradicts the last one. Everyday since they were indicted it’s what do the girls know, what did she tell them, what’s their reaction. Lately it’s Gias the mother, gias wild, Gias moving in with her bandmate. not to mention adults who say some pretty rotten things about her and of course these days everyone has an opinion about how others should live their lives. I’m not excluding myself either-I’m here commenting!

So after all of this is put out there about Gia-she responds. People don’t like that because of her age-but she has a right to answer to any or all of it if she chooses to. Of course, most people were simply angry that Gia didn’t respond the way they wanted her to. If people don’t want to hear any more from or about her (or her parents) stop taking about them. Stop feeding the beast. Or at least refocus the energy we use on the giudices into ridding our TV screens of Brandi Glanville. That really should be our priority right now! 😉

Exit I get what you’re saying but that’s all Tre’s fault. From the beginning Tre has had Gia on like Gia’s her BFF, confidant. Talking in the house about her hate of her bro & SIL, her family, in fro of Gia like it’s no big deal. Tre has wanted the viewers to trot along and watch what Gia is doing. Ramona on NY showed Avery going to auditions for one or two epis, then we didn’t see that again. Alex showed her boys getting into school, that they are Bi-lingual. And that was it. Ramona and Alex didn’t let the cameras focus too much on their young kids. Yes we saw them here and there but there was no major focus. Tre is the only HW that “showcased” her young child. Tre had a plan for Gia. Now the plan is bust cuz Tre and Joe have to go to prison and now Gia’s saying don’t pay attention to me cuz it’s a difficult time for me. I don’t have my mom. Tre literally up until the last moment that she could kept saying “see my Gia”. I’m not saying it’s ok for anyone to say negative things about Gia. She did nothing wrong. But they can’t have it both ways.

I don’t disagree with you at all-there was surely some stage momming happening S1! But you have to consider that Gia may have wanted to do that. A lot of kids do. I wanted to be famous! I went to “modeling school” in 8th grade with a couple of girlfriends. In the city no less! Unattended! I miss the 80s. 😉
        Clearly, that route did not work out for Exit!

But teresa wasn’t the only HW to focus on her kids. Jac Laurita. Positive focus with Nick-but for several seasons her storyline was “my daughter Ashlee is a loser”. I’d rather see teresa have a maybe too codependent relationship with Gia then that anyway. Because if anything, at least Gia knows she’s loved. Not set up for failure like Ashlee.

Nope nothing wrong w/Gia wanting to do it. But Tre’s plan backfired. She put it on tv and now she’s in prison and her daughter is get her mud thrown at her. Jac like you said needed a storyline. And Ashley wasn’t a little kid as the Manzo kids weren’t and as Danielle’s daughter that modeled wasn’t.

That’s where we differ. I don’t think the was ever a plan. I personally don’t believe any of this is coming about because of the situation at home. I think she’d be doing this anyway-the talent agent chose these 3 and is pretty much running it. I do think the home situation has created the theories-that she’s going to be the breadwinner, that she’s now the new focus of the family stardom machine. Last week she was excited about high school applications-so I’m not thinking she’s looking at this as any more then a fun little project.

• I’m glad to hear those last sentences. Whew. I breathed a sigh of relief 💨😤

Girl I took vocal lessons once ! LOLOLOLOL my song was Wilson Phillips’ “Hold On”

Gia should listen to that ditty. Quite inspirational. 😉

I love that song! I can’t sing to save my life but give me some 🍸🍷and I think I’m ALL that! Jlo! After I pulled a muscle doing the single ladies dance I’ve toned it down. Let’s just say I decided to dip and it didn’t end well. 😉

Good morning everyone. Happy Saturday.
    Well Gia will be left alone if she’s off of social media and not making videos. I understand she’s just a kid and through no fault of her own as a child the cameras have been on her. But now she’s thirteen and does have the power to make some choices. She chooses to tweet. She chooses to make videos and be in a girl group front and center. No adults shouldn’t throw eggs meant for her mom and dad at her but unfortunately some do. People will leave her alone if there’s nothing to talk about. Unfortunately she can’t have it both ways even though she’s a child.

You’re so right-it is her choice to use Twitter and do the videos and so on. But the issue for me is, she’s made the choice to do it and people have decided that they don’t like her choice. What I find funny is that social media and instant communication going all the way back to Live Journal and AIM was youth focused. MySpace (remember that!?) was youth focused. Even the early days of Twitter and Facebook-it was young people riding that train. Obviously, that has its own set of dangers-the bullying aspect-I thank God this stuff didn’t exsist during my youth! Once the “adults” got a hold of social media-it turned into a shit show. Especially Twitter. So now the adults are saying “go away children-you can’t be here anymore”. Because the adults don’t know how to act civilized-and the young ones move on to the next thing. One of my neighbors kids said a few years ago that facebook “sucks now, my grandmoms on it!”

🙂 MySpace is running in a new way.

Really? I thought it went to Internet heaven!

• Me too!!!!

And you’re SO right about facebook. I deactivated my account a few weeks after creating it because I could just sense the mental issues it would bring (of which there are now countless studies and articles about) – I’ll reactivate sneakily to spy on some peeps but for the most part- deactivated 🙅🙅 and NOWWWWWW I hear from my friends how it’s affecting them negatively emotionally/ mentally – im like yeah Bit&hes that’s what I saw like 5 / 6 years ago!

And yes, once the above say, 45 ? Crowd discovered it —- the millenials and post millenials (wtf is their name?) don’t like it either.

They do whatsapp and snapchat and all those sneaky apps that do that. I think most stick to instagram ?
            Then that will become old I guess …..?

12. sparklemuffy says:

I like the song.( if she wrote it –impressive) If she wants to be an artist/actor/etc she has to strike while the iron is hot. The experience is priceless. I say good for her— it takes a lot of work to do all the dance and things she does. The comments after the E video are atrocious from adults. Teresa probably has a deal with the girls when she gets out and will have a wider audience. I would probably watch it.

I think Reid stopped seeing/communicati ng w/his parents because he was embarrassed by Leg and her father on the show. I feel they may have had strong opinions about what they saw and he didn’t want to explain it or justify it any longer. Leg tells him he needs to start communicat ing w/his parents so his kids can see their grandparents.
    The Bad Girl just gets on my nerves. She had no right going off on the Survivor guy’s GF just because she didn’t agree w/how she treats her husband and shot her.
    Heidi got on my nerves being drunk and demanding the Survivor’s GF tell her why she stays out late and that she’s condescending to her. I tweeted Heidi to go sleep cuz she wasn’t making any sense. LOL. I pulled a Bethenny. Heidi does nothing but try to justify why Spencer doesn’t want kids. I think if a man tells you he’s immature and doesn’t have a job why would you want to have kids w/him? Just cuz they’ve been together for 8 yrs means nothing. Dump him and get a real man that earns a living and wants kids. How do they even earn a living these days?
    Out of those Hills kids Lauren Conrad is a great biz success and now married. Low was working for Smashbox. The one that went out w/Brody is married to an NFL player and has two kids. Whitney is a fashion designer. IDK what Audrina does but still party in Hollywood and Heidi has her plastic surgery.

I saw Audrina hosting a “First Look LÁ” or something like that on TV just last weekend. She did a good job. I admit I was surprised!

14. nyc mama says:

It looks like Brandi’s handlers left her to her own devices on Twitter. She is pathetic.

• PJ says:

I thought the screen shot of Kyle digging her finger nails into Brandi’s arm was very interesting indeed. It’s hard to dig your nails in a persons skin like that in a tussle and not scratch them.

This is the same Gia video linked in the blog – I couldn’t get the E! Site to play it. If anyone else has that problem – this one works!

16. RabbleRouserR2010 says:

HI everyone, I feel like I might be on an Island by myself but I don’t think that Gia is musically talented or gifted nor is her group. I remember vividly her singing way off key at Malaria’s birthday at the pizzeria. and in my opinion all their tacks are auto tuned.

I get that most of us think that children should be off limits but this isn’t an attack on her character; not am I criticizing a a kids piano recital at school. Gia and her group are trying to make a career out of this..and with that also should come doses of healthy criticism.

I also think the only reason people are talking about this band is because Gia is Teresa’s daughter…so the whole teen angst angel ‘leave me alone’ doesn’t really work with me.

Like I said on the last blog, Teresa’s notoriety is the engine that’s driving Gia’s tween band.

• Rabble girl — a/ 👋👋hi and how are you feeling these days?
      And B/ forgot about her voice – yes, and you can take vocal lessons and all that to strengthen your voice but not change the essence of it.

I never found her to be a great dancer- but that’s just me! I was a jazz person at her age – AFTER SCHOOL AND NOT IN FRONT OF CAMERAS.

so I’m with you . Feel better lady this new year!

• RabbleRouserR2010 says:

Thanks Chi

I am feeling really good…no pain in my abdomen from the incision or tissue removal.

We even spent a couple days at Disneyland with the girls and some friend…and the girls got to visit the Bibi Bobbi boutique for the first time for Princess make overs.
        I have a few pictures on my twitter account if anyone wants to see them.

I agree to a point. When you’re trying to make it as an artist, you can expect criticism – of your art. The Teresa haters are taking it out on Gia, which is wrong. It’s no different than Obama haters taking it out on his kids. Criticize her voice, her dancing, her outfits, her makeup. She’s out there, and that’s to be expected. But most of the vitriol which has spewed her way has had nothing to do with that, AND – she’s isn’t responsible for her parents crimes.

• sparklemuffy says:

Hi Rabble– hope you are well– she was much younger then— so she may or (may not) have a decent voice @13 –she is not the showcased lead of the band but she can at least carry a tune. But, in real life how many people do we know can REALLY sing. I adore Taylor Swift but she can’t sing. Madge can’t sing. Miley is ok. Maybe she doesn’t even want to sing, but this is great experience. She deserves a lot of respect for going for it. Could you imagine going for it @ 13?
      I watched the first 2 Kate plus 8 shows today. ( I’ve never watched her)They were ok. The oldest twins are 14 and everything you could expect. I just can’t imagine 6 10-year olds. Commit me already.

• sparklemuffy says:

• RabbleRouserR2010 says:

Hi Sparkle,

I don’t think of Miley as singer…but she is more of an ‘entertainer’…although she is of no amusement to me.

I just don’t see how capitalizing on her parents notary and the other parents credit cards is really ‘going for it’.

Kate plus 8- Commit me too 🙂
        I use to watch the show back when the kids were toddlers but Kate’s entitled and shrew like behavior competently turned me off. Not to mention, as the kids got older they because less ‘cute’ ( in terms of their behavior) and they started to the same way Kate does. I don’t blame them, I think they were exploited and don’t know any other way.

• nyc mama says:

Move over RR. I’m on that island with you. 🙂

Not a very good pic, but here you go….

18. Whoa —-
    Haven’t read all comments but 😳😳😳about gia.
    Who is writing this $hit for her and if she’s being exploited or whatever – girl why you in some fame-seeking band, wearing more makeup than the —- I don’t want to say — and not staying away from CAMERAS AT E-? Part of your family network ?
    Why???? Kind of hypocritical??!!
    Stay in school and finish with awesome grades and spend time with your fam and do after school activities.
    Is her voice that awesome ??? I never thought her dancing was ?
    And coming from an english lit major and one who LOVED english classes pre-high school as well, sorry, but she didn’t write that $hit.
    This is just insane. GET OFF TV! Take a break! Your MOM signed on for the show — NOT YOU, and you’re becoming your own lady now, soon. Please !!!!
    Don’t be another Manzoid kid!
    Thrive elsewhere or at least stay off the networks if you’re going to pursue stuff like this!!!

Tarts good theory on this. Because ultimately this is the best thing for a 14/15 yr old kid to do, you know, while her mom and dad are in and out of prison. 👏👏👏👏
    Hate danielle all you want, her daughters turned out GREAT!
    ——
    YO’s insta—- what? Is she speaking to specific bloggers or other HWs??? Yikes

——-
    Ashy: re: CA- people are not liking Kate ?? Who? Really ????
    I basically agree w everything you posted on the last blog. I’ve said it in drips and drabs since Monday also.
    Interesting about who kenya says she likes…..😏
    No mention of Don jawless Jr. ….
    #trumpmenknowwhattheylike😴
    #👸not 👩not👧not👵

Old pic Mohamed with all his kids.

Chismo, you asked the other day. Gigi’s name and middle name is Jelena Noura. Not sure about Bella’s yet.

• Thanks VV …..
        His other kids look more like MO than Yo’s kids

Woah that is super young for braces right ?
        I thought it’s like 6th grade or above that they get them 😁

My dentist just pulled teeth out of mouth instead of giving me braces LOL

• Austin says:

Meh, my kids all started into braces young. Fourth grade for our eldest, if I recall. There’s no reason for kids to go into middle school embarrassed about their teeth if braces are not contraindicated. It was recommended for him, we did it, he looked great by seventh grade, win-win for everyone. He’s 24 now and his teeth are still beautiful.

• sparklemuffy says:

They can straighten your teeth in about 5 minutes now– amazing 🙂

• Oh ok i didn’t know the age …..I forget how old I was when this was told to me and my mother has the memory of a billy goat —so she doesn’t know $hit a lot of the time.
            People do think my teeth look so straight and I always tell them teeth are genetic and genetically I don’t have good teeth !

Sparkle ^^^^^— what you talkin about girl — they can fix quickly !?!!? 😳😁?
            That’s awesome!

As soon as your baby teeth are out-if you need them you can get them.

I hear understand and as a teenage that had braces AND Invisilign later on. Braves were painful. I wouldn’t put a little kid through it for the sake of modeling. “I” would prefer to wait until the child was a little older. Again, IMO.

• RabbleRouserR2010 says:

My Ryanne needs braces and she is only 7. Unfortunately her mouth is really small but she has pretty much all of her adult teeth- include a pair of molars that came in early.

We are stressing about it because for the first 6 months or so she will wear something like retainer that is suppose to help make more space and the bottom part she is suppose to take out when she is eating. …and she already lost her glasses somewhere…Now we have to worry about her losing something that will cost us over 600 bucks if she is not careful with it.

• California35 says:

The have his eyes 👀 😊

• Whats with the stroll down memory lane for Lemons? Especially including Mohommed? Just weird to be posting lots of pictures with your ex.

Apparently Heather has a champagne by the name Collette. Isn’t that her youngest daughters’ name?!

Launch of Collette🌟 @heatherdubrow #chanelbeanie #collette ❤️❤️❤️

A post shared by LizzieRovsek (@lizzierovsek) on

21. kit9 says:

Wow. So, now they’re exploiting their exploitation of Gia. They have her sing/whining about how hard it is living her life in public in front of the camera. IN FRONT OF ANOTHER CAMERA. This is gross on so many levels. Complaining about the media attention and about those trying to “break” her in a video whose sole purpose is to get media attention. And, then they have to drag Dianna Ross into it(unforgivable!) w/a play on her lyrics with.. “Do you know what I’m going through?”, then cut to an attempt to pull at the heart strings with footage of the very a**hole who, in fact, made Gia go through this.

• Exploiting the exploitation —– stupendous statement 👏👏

Just poor poor girls all around. We’ll have to see how this plays out.

• California35 says:

I remember a few episodes ago, when she ” sung” a sad song she wrote. She cried and all the wives had something to say about it. The same ones that later talked to her reprimanding her when her parents were not around. Both scenes so uncomfortable to watch. I felt so bad for her.

22. adamay411 says:

Where are all the adults in Gia’s life? I am not hearing about any family involvement. Where is Joe? Grandparents? Aunts & Uncles? Does she attend school? I think Tre will have quite a mess when she gets out. Oy

So I finally watched it-I was worried about having a David silver anxiety moment-it wasn’t that bad.

It was a little bit of an f-you. Tweet me your Yule logs of Poo 💩-I’ll do what I want. Shake off the haters. Good for her. I’ve seen adults take their ball and go home for much less.

25. nyc mama says:

It looks like Eileen is in NYC. WWHL?

Eileen Davidson @eileen_davidson · 4h 4 hours ago
    Snowy Central Park carriage ride. Perfection!

View more photos and videos 0 replies 7 retweets 151 favorites