Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Brandi Glanville showed a different side of herself on Celebrity Apprentice – she was a hard worker, creative, strong, and a team player.  I don’t know what happens to her when she gets on housewives, especially when she gets a few drinks in her, but it’s like a split personality.  More Apprentice Brandi, Less Housewives Brandi please!

This week is a continuation of the Kyle-Kim-Brandi tug-of-war.  Kyle, fresh of her fight with Brandi, isn’t ready to make up, so when Kim brings Brandi as her plus one to Kyle’s party, she breaks the BH code and demands that Brandi leave.  Has this ever happened at a housewives party before?  Lisa asked Cedric to leave her party on season 2, but he wasn’t a housewife.  Ramona asking Jill to leave on Scary Island is probably the only thing close to it – and Jill wasn’t anyone’s plus one.

Screenshot 2015-02-03 07.14.09 (Small)

Rating have taken an uptick since the heavy drama began.  But I doubt it’ll be enough to save Brandi.  Housewives get fired for a few reasons: 1) they are boring, 2) they aren’t willing to share their real lives, or 3) they tick off Andy. I can not think of any housewife that has worked so hard to tick off Andy Cohen.  It certainly doesn’t help that Brandi has now alienated herself from the show’s two main stars – Lisa and Kyle.  In past seasons Brandi had one or the other willing to film with her. Now she’s only got Kim – and sometime Yolanda – who is slowly and carefully distancing herself.

I’m not anxious to watch another Kyle breakdown over the degradation of her relationship with her sister.  It’s heartbreaking – as is Kim’s downward spiral.  I wish them both the best of luck and hope they are in a better place.

I know this is a show and Brandi was likely highly encouraged by producers to attend the event, so I’m not going to waste any brain cells on why she went.  I’ll be interested to see why Kyle reacts so strongly and doesn’t just give her the cold shoulder.  One thing’s for sure, the drama seems real – which is great considering the cast of this show is filled with actresses.

So tonight – Let’s Chat.

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

268 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

1. T-Rex says:

You know it is ironic that it was VileKyle that brought along that interloper the DisgustingHumanFayker to TheRoyalVPumps home a couple of seasons ago after being told that that evil woman was NOT invited nor wanted in her HOME. The ViperVileKyle brought her anyway since she was in full push to have her disgusting bestie be a part of the cast, which thankfully due to the disgusting persons own actions will never happen.

Was that when Faye went off on Brandi? I don’t remeber who hosted the party-there was one season I only caught in spurts.

Exit-Faye went to Lisa’s tea party-the party where Brandi asked Adrienne “are you kidding me” after Adrienne made it crystal clear that she was not suing Brandi. Funny how the truth does always seem to come out! Even in HWland!!

• Who is DisgustingHumanFayker? Is that Faye Resnick? I don’t remember her at the vanderpumps, was she there? I thought she was brought to Camille’s?

Who is DisgustingHumanFayker? Is that Faye Resnick yes they one in the same awfulness. Yes she was at TheRoyalVPumps home and tried to take home a gift that she had gotten for the ladies. TheRoyalVpump even went to producers to get them to ask her to leave, but finally let her stay, she was pissed, pissed, pissed and more pissed about that one. ViperVileKyle claimed she was invited, she wasn’t!

• Oh my gosh how don you remember this stuff- I can’t even remember what I had for dinner last night…I’m going to look that up

Okay because I really really really hate that DisgustingHumanFayker and I was on that doomed bandwagon of the idiot THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi at the time, plus I really disliked VileViperKyle and knew she was lying her ass off saying her disgusting friend had been invited when she wasn’t!

That’s not what Kyle claims. She said they knew she was coming, that she was invited. I don’t buy Lisa one bit on this.

Nope Kit they played the footage later on of her going to the producers she wanted to stop filming, I believe it’s still out there, and MzAndy said that SHE DIDN’T know but that the producers did tell ViperVyle it was okay to bring her, sorry but this was all hashed out at the time and TheRoyalVPump didn’t know. She had been asked earlier in the day could she come and she said NO NO NO! BUT they showed up with her anyway!

I find it completely amusing that Faye was 100% on point about every word she said about and to Brandi-and I’m going to bet that she is sitting back laughing her head off at the very extreme change of events going on in BH!

Yep one evil disgusting human being knows another one!

I also think it’s kind of funny that Lisa says she didn’t want Faye at her tea party but she was ok with Faye being at her vow renewal? That’s strange isn’t it? Faye was these and Lisa wasn’t “surprised” to see her.

Is it okay to wish for less Brandi in general? Last night I was thinking that she may just be hearing “you’re fired” again real soon!

Beautiful pic! Luann is on WWHL tonight!

Good observations Veena. I too, am not anxious to see further breakdowns… 😦 I wonder if the rest of the season is spoiled to some degree, I mean no one gets past what has happened. The new ladies, plus Kyle and Lisa are totally on to Brandi and her ways. I assume Brandi is at a point of no return with those four ladies. I can’t believe they all still have to go on a trip together!

• hawkmoon947 says:

Read a post by a Bravo insider that said that Brandi had burned her bridges and shouldn’t be surprised to get a pink slip. The crew hated shooting her and most of the housewives didn’t want to film with her. Fingers crossed.

What the hell doesn’t it even mean “Monty gave me something for the pain…that the doctor gave me”? Seriously what the hell is Kim talking about??

She is a DRUG ADDICT and a Substance abuser, she is going to lie to justify her taking an illegal drug, and maybe she figured out she would be copping to a FELONY on camera by taking Monty’s high dosage oxycodone! She is just a lying addict!

It was interesting that she had where-with-all to realize she was about to admit to taking his pills and threw in the doctor reference, to make like they were her pills.

It’s just the umpteenth example of Kim blaming someone else, shifting responsibility. Monty gave it her, see? Not her fault.

• hawkmoon947 says:

You’d think a recovering addict would be very watchful about what they took. Yet Kim is vague and careless about all the medicine that was “given” to her. She claimed she was prescribed 3 different kinds of antibiotics at the same time — really? Her cough when talking to Brandi was so fake. Some should have explained to her that people with real bronchitis have uncontrollable coughing fits andare incapable of smoking. Kim may be a better actress than she is at being a real person.

• NJBev says:

Hawkmoom947…its so sad that it’s laughable.
        she think she’s smarter than the rest of us.
        Perhaps she is. She keeps coming back and
        I don’t know of anyone who has felt she
        should come back season after season.-
        I thought she should have def been gone after
        2nd season-
        anyway, it is what it is. But, Kim is no longer a good
        actress. We found her sympathetic for several years.
        Now she is just aggressive and pathetic-

Jill, what is the story behind your lovely new gravatar? Giggles. But seriously, when was that taken, if you know…. I can’t place it …

and would like to forget it already! lol

OH! It’s the picture next to “janky” in the dictionary?! 😄

Hahahah JANKY!!!
      It’s from last nights Celebrity Apprentice when they were singing Johnny’s jingle-Brandi didn’t know the words so she tried to be sexy-this Gravatar is the result!!

OH! Her hair looks like that from when she shook it around….lol I could not ever remember seeing it looks so horrible….giggle….perfect.freeze.frame, Jill.

8. kit9 says:

I just caught something I hadn’t before..when LisaR is in the car and asks Kim if she’s been drinking or is on drugs, Kim says, ‘not today’.

Also, I saw several things I missed in Poker hell, part 2 cause I’d only seen it once…Brandi literally follows Kim and Kyle around interrupting them over and over while they’re talking. At one point, literally forcibly pulling Kim away. And, Kim is the Queen of deflecting all responsibility. She lashes out at LisaR for what she said about what happned in the car. It’s not Kim’s fault for acting horribly in the car, it’s LisaR’s fault for telling people about it. Also, a moment so priceless I can’t believe I haven’t seen it SS..Kim asks should they apologize to Kyle and when Brandi says, ‘are you kidding’, Eileen throws her a side eye so freaking hilarious! Anyone else catch that?

9. T-Rex says:

Can someone stop that streaming ad on here please!!! Going to have to sign off on the blog until these are removed, thanks they are completely annoying and have malware! My malware box is going off the charts!

I was actually looking forward more to watching VPR yesterday than RHOBH Today. It’s going to be sad episode with the Richards sister confrontation.

• I’m feeling stressed out already.

Hope there are some swan sightings to calm me down.

Me too. I’d gladly skip this for another epi of VPR. This is going to be painful. At least in part for the real deep anger and resentment family have with dealing w/the addicts in their lives. Kyle screaming FU to Kim has probably a great deal with that than Brandi specifically. Course, I haven’t seen it yet and can’t underestimate Brandi’s ability to infuriate all on her own. lol

11. The gays. Dunno how I feel bout this type of labeling….

12. Hmmmm…we’ll see if there’s any truth to the rumor that Ken is Max’s biological father with a mistress giving birth and giving him up to the vanderpumps for adoption…

13. hawkmoon947 says:

Like they’re tame pets…

• JumpTheShark says:

Are gays the new Chihuahuas? Great; once these rich b*tches lose interest in them, they’ll end up overcrowding shelters, and Sarah Maclaclan with have weepy ads encouraging us lesser folk to adopt one, ’cause they’re so darn cute.

Kim looks so much different than Poker Night on that scene. She actually looks very good…for Kim standars.

15. hawkmoon947 says:

Just saw the preview for Kyle talking to Kim, and Kim had the same uncomprehending expression on her face I get when I try to talk to my dog. Kim doesn’t have any perspective — seems very egocentric.

Do they just carry around unlit cigarettes? Did anyone notice it in Kim’s hand?

I’m not buying the pill story. Sorry, but not. There is something else. The entire account about Monty and the pill sounds fishy to me.

STFU Brandi!

I hate this love affair between Slut Pig and Meth Head.

Watching this spilt kyle/Kim-Brandi/kim convo is like watching Sybil.

21. kit9 says:

Ok, I don’t think I can get through this. Fu**ing Kim is DISAPPOINTED IN KYLE? KYLE MADE IT A SPECTACLE?

• hawkmoon947 says:

According to the bobble headed one, fault is equally divided between her and Kyle because the were BOTH drinking. Well, if Kyle was drinking, she can hold it better than Brandi. She wan’t the one who escalated the situation.

Kyle was drinking, as was everyone else but she wasn’t the one hurling insults at the table. Kim and Brandi were. She wasn’t ruining the night for everyone, Kim and Brandi were. And, Kyle didn’t freaking follow Kim into the bathroom, Kim followed her. UGH!

• PJ says:

I totally think Kyle was the one who escalated it.

It’s lose-lose for kyle. If she lets kim walk off with Brandi, she’s a bad sister. She tries to talk to her sister, she’s a bad sister.

Darn it! Sorry for double, it was meant to post down here….I can relate to everything that has to do with dealing with an addict, I cannot relate or imagine dealing with an unapologetic responsibility deflecting completely insensitive a**hole on top of dealing with an addict. Cannot fathom it.

Kim is so manipulating this entire thing-it’s all on her-this whole fight is her fault and she is enjoying every second of it. I think Kyle knows it but Brandi is too stupid to see because she’s so happy to have something to throw in Kyle’s face…what a bunch of assholes!!

I missed 15 minutes between my husband and my stupid dogs.😳

24. kit9 says:

I notice when Brandi asked Kim what a hernia was, Kim just starred blankly. Not buying that BS story either.

This popped into my head-it’s probably so wrong. Before I was dating my husband, Hun and his friends rented a place on the jersey shore and one day they had the “drunk Olympics”. They made up t-shirts. The slogan on the back said “rehab is for quitters”. Why do I feel like this is brandis motto?

• NJBev says:

In your Huns days it was considered very funny, what did we know in those days??
      So sad that it actually should represent a woman on TV’s reputation!?

It should have said him not Hun! lol! But yes-a bunch of guys being dumb-no one would take it seriously. Including the police that showed up and laughed at the the tricycle challenge. And this was in Avalon not Seaside! 😉

These guys were 20 something binge drinkers-who are all now dads who spend their Saturday’s taking their kids to soccer and go to bed by 11. We are the same age as Brandi and she laughs and calls it boring. She’s still a twenty something in her head! She’s not! It is so sad-she’s wearing her boozing as a badge of honor 20 years to late!

Please tell me Kim lost her balance getting out of the car for just the hill slope or sumthin. I’m going to have to watch this episode again. Too many distractions.

27. Why did they have the camera pan over Brandi’s hairdresser’s face over and over? Foreshadowing?

28. Lisa Ariana is sorta reminding me if a Big Ang right now.

I need the name of the restaurant this is taking place.

“I love Lisa Vanderpump – she smells like roses.” LisaR.

31. Brandi is just…horrible. Do angry . So toxic. Just Ick.

Kim is messed up still……WHY else she put her sister through this?
    In the car, Kim laughed at Brandi when she called Kyle a bitch.
    Arrrrgh! 😡

• 💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉💉

• hawkmoon947 says:

I got a shiver up my spine when Brandi said that she “knew a lot of history” about Kyle. Kim is like a leaky sieve and Brandi soaked up the Richards family intel, just waiting to spill when she felt “attacked”.

• PJ says:

Well actually a lot of people know a lot of history about the family it is talked about here often so why is it strange for Brandi to know maybe she reads this blog, maybe she read the book, I’m sure she has been told a few things too.

• NJBev says:

I think Hawks point was that she was concerned that Brandi heard stuff from Kim and that Kim should not have been talking about anything family related to Brandi , who has been known to
          make “knowledge” work to her benefit? whether true, fabricated, or just bent, to serve Brandi’s needs?
          I:E: Brandi insisting that Adrienne was suing her, when she absolutely never was?

• hawkmoon947 says:

Brandi can take a kernel of truth and pop a bucket of popcorn out of it. Mixing metaphors here, but when she’s on the ropes or going in for the kill, Brandi will leak a secret. Later, she’ll spin the situation and claim that she was the victim and not the aggressor. I can’t imagine why she thinks anyone in Hollywood (or with a functioning brain) would ever trust her now. Brandi thinks she’s in line to be the next Chelsea Handler, but Chelsea did not carve out a career by spilling the dirt on her friends in high places.

I’ve missed bits and pieces….but I think Brandi was invited before the debacle at the poker party. The events are planned well ahead-the production needs permits to film, there’s papers to be signed by the guests. A lot goes into it. I’m going to guess after the party-either the assumption was she wouldn’t show-or it was put to her not to show and she did.

• PJ says:

I doubt production would tell her not to show since this is a Bravo filmed event. Kyle would of course know since she is filming with Brandi that Brandi would be there. This fake pretending you didn’t know a cast mate would be there for filming is so stupid.

Just about everyone on this blog knows how much I love my 3 sisters and how much time I spend with them-if one of them EVER pulled this shit on me and brought someone to MY party that I had a fight with about THEM…I can’t even tell you the shit that would go down!!!

35. Toodybird says:

Brandi’s hairdresser looks similar to one of her many BFFs Jennifer G. Something about him.

Jennifer Gimenez introduced them. He actually flew to NY when Brandi was making an appearance at Bethenny’s show. He flew in from LA to do her hair and that’s the first time they met in person.

• hawkmoon947 says:

No decent hairdresser would let Brandi walk out the door with her hair in that shape. A few episodes ago, it looked like Brandi had an unhappy mole living under her hair.

Just ignore her kyle. Everyone else will follow suit.

Amen to Eileen’s TH.

“Who does that?!” Exactly Eileen!

39. Ummm…what is Eileen wearing in her talking head. I can see her boobs.

5 days 6 days 7 days 8 days…WHAT THE FU*K!!!

Brandi and Kim need to go….BOTH GET OFF MY FREAKING TV SHOW!!! N

Kim is so far gone she is betraying her sister. 😦 I feel.so bad for Kyle.

43. Wow. Kim is f*cked up.

📢📢📢📢📢HOSE THEM DOWN!!!

This is mean and I apologize in advance but I can’t wait for Kyle to yell fu*k you to Kim…I can’t wait!!

46. NJBev says:

wow
    Kim is off the chart selfish and stupid

• hawkmoon947 says:

Fine. Brandi wins the game and gets to take Kim home as the “prize.” What then? Is she going to pick up the phone at 2:00 am every time Kim calls? Is she going to lend money to Kim any time she needs it? Is there anything that indicates in any possible manner that Brandi is a reliable or responsible person?

Whoops…I typed the whole F word on accident!!! Sorry sorry sorry!!

50. cusi77 says:

Why is Brandi in this show?

51. NJBev says:

omg
    Brandy just said that to Yolanda?!?!

I couldn’t believe that!

• PJ says:

It wasn’t really as bad as everyone wants to believe, Brandi spoke the truth to Yolanda. It hurts when it’s your own family’s behavior called into question.

• NJBev says:

I was responding to the clip shown at the end of RHWBH-
          -I get it the clip was misrepresented–
          after watching the full clip, I still think that Brandi was WAY out of line
          comparing the behavior of a 17 yr old (which I’m sure she NEVER heard
          anyone say a word about Bella being an alcoholic- even tho she said everyone
          was saying that Bella was an alcoholic)
          (((I’d like to see what Brandi was consuming at Bella’s age- and where it got her))
          Brandy never spoke the truth to Yolanda- she misrepresented everything.
          To speak ill of your only friend’s 17 yr old daughter(GDamn, I don’t speak ill
          of the children of people I don’t even care for!!) is reprehensible. And that is what
          Brandi is- she is reprehensible..
          One good think for Brandi? Kenya is worse-

Seriously., I think Brandi is hurting from being called into question-

Yolanda was being a friend to Brandi-she was having a serious conversation about the way Brandi has been conducting herself-Brandi didn’t like what Yolanda was saying so she went for Yolanda’s heart-she knew if she said that to Yolanda she would HURT her. Yolanda wasn’t trying to HURT Brandi-she was trying to help her. Brandi doesn’t know how to act when people are sincere or when people tell her that she hurt them-she’s an immature brat with a big giant chip on her shoulder. There was no need for her to hurt Yolanda that way but that’s what Brandi does-it’s who she is.

OMIB and VV are doing a fabulous job with corresponding graphics! ⭐

53. Oh my gosh you guys, I’m exhausted and my stomach is twisted in knots.

This why I stopped waching last year.

Apparently, it was worst.

Kit-I like Kyle but I’m thinking she needs to stop fighting, especially in front of other people? Why would she be doing this? Is it a normal reaction? I ask because people will see it as a storyline. Wondering what you think.

To be continued……
    Arrgh! Is the entire rest of this season ruined by Brandi and Kim? 😡

58. Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

It’s my opinion that Kyle started the mess tonight. If she had not walked over to the group and started in on Brandi there probably would not have been much to the episode. Also, I am sick and tired of Kyle crying.

Kyle should have avoided Brandi but she did lead the conversation with an apology-had Brandi apologized also it would have been a whole different ball game.

• PJ says:

Kyle escalated the fight and I feel Kyle is actually very aggressive. I didn’t think Kyle was very sincere in her apology, Brandi was right when someone says I’m sorry BUT that means they aren’t really sorry, it isn’t an apology.

• NJBev says:

PJ- I thought the same exact thing when Brandi said the “but”
        thing,………. that’s the most common lesson in sales 101,
        english 101, and everything else 101!
        The word “BUT” negates the prior statement, and Brandi has more than
        her share of “BUTS” and that’s why she knows how to use it to
        her advantage at this point-
        BUT- Kyle was aggressive!

• WasLurking says:

ITA

When did Kyle get aggressive? When she told Brandi she knock her fu*kimg teeth out? Oh wait …Brandi is the one who said that…that’s kind of aggressive-no?

• Bama Bell says:

PJ — Are you on Brandi”s payroll? Slim as it is.

Ok-so brandi wins the kim prize. Kim is happy to be rewarded to brandi because she will enable her. So, what If something halle a to her? Will brandi blame Kyle for not being there? Shrug her shoulders and say it’s not my fault? It’s so effed up when family stuff comes out because it’s way to layered for reality TV.

Several years ago, I made contact with a friend from high school. She was going through some difficulties, i.e., fighting with her insurance company to rebuild their house after Katrina (literally rebuild) and her 19 year old daughter going into cocaine world. She and her husband decided to go the tough love route and she was feeling guilty about it. I told her in this situation, the best thing for her to is to set up a stable home and do what they needed to do to be there for her daughter when daughter is ready to be helped.

It took a while, but eventually, daughter did come home for the help she needed and rehab (some of it in Italy… go figure?) and all became well again. So, I’m leaning towards Kyle just stepping back and joining Al-Anon, and letting Brandi help Kim reach her bottom.

• PJ says:

The possibility occurred to me that Kim is using Brandi.

60. Toodybird says:

Durrrrp. So Some of my adult children came over (love, love, surprise!)) tonight so I had to actually cook dinner rather than throw together some leftovers and cook some rice. Missed all but a few minutes of this dirge of happiness. They are on to me about watching HWOf NY and BH and that is when they either shame me about watching or attempt to otherwise engage me. Ok. So engege with my children or not. Durrrrp. Children. Those are the only two shows to view and comment. (Watch OC some years because I fixate on Vicki’s nostrils and anything else that flips her lips. Don’t hate on me.) So, bottom line, love youse Lynn Fam peeps.

61. NJBev says:

I am wondering if Brandi has some form of Turrets syndrome?
    The sh*t that comes out of her mouth is just that……. sh*t……
    like verbal diarrhea….. it’s like she can’t help herself——-

But, she can control herself, if she wants
    – because she knows what she says and still
    tries to justify her words. Actually, I think she just has sh*t for
    brains.
    I believe She has always been this way,
    her parents even said so-
    ……………. I’m surprised Eddie didn’t run sooner, as she must
    have had some of these issues when they were married-
    How embarrassing must she have been to him?
    As a result of all the pity that Brandi received
    after the Eddie/LeAnne issue-
    (and she had quite a few supporters-)
    -I was one for 15 minutes, but never JNNTJ!
    is she just expecting everyone
    to continue to allow her to get away with her verbal abuse?
    I mean, can someone tell me WTF is her problem, if
    not Turrets, pity syndrome, narcissism?

I’m so disgusted by her-

• hawkmoon947 says:

Unless you are stupid and heartless, you don’t use the nuclear option with friends or family in a fight. We all know things that would make the other person you’re arguing with shut up. We know the secrets, skeletons in the closet and buttons to push. But if you love this person you’re talking to or scrapping with, you exercise restraint, show some humanity, and just don’t go there.

• I Need a Life! says:

Thank you, Jill, for posting the clips. I haven’t been watching. Bev, as much as I’m disgusted by Brandi, there’s a filter missing from her brain. That filter keeps the rest of us from saying out loud what everyone else is thinking. Kudos to Brandi for telling Yolanda to take care of her own daughter. Sorry that Yolanda got angry. I was thinking it, but Brandi said it. OMG…the comment to Kyle about her husband was over the top. …”Unwanted…just ask your husband.” What DOES she know?

And Eileen said it best. “She’s a sloppy drunk.” I think Brandi, I think of the string. Can’t take her seriously. Too bad, because she’s a force of clarity on CA.

• NJBev says:

See, INAL, thats what I hear from everyone about her, but she shows no clarity
        on HW’s.. I’m sorry I didn’t watch apprentice, but I despise DTrump and the idea of Kenya??
        uuugggghhhh- nope. couldnt do it-
        I saw when Brandi got fired with Johnny Damon? and everyone(including my hubs
        kept saying they “really liked each other, they really liked each other!!” so I’m like-
        “”HOW??”” were they best friends? did they have a crush?? how did they they really like each other?? no one ever answered me-
        The word on the talk shows is that there has never been anyone so unlikable in the history of Reality TV (not even Omarosa) since Kenya- she is truly hated and a sociopath-
        Billy Bush asked Brandi why, and she said “because no one ever truly loved her”
        sheesh, Brandi, ITA

• WasKLurking says:

Every relationship has their ups and downs.You don’t know the ins and outs of their marriage .How reckless to take sides……………………
      So insane to blame EVERYTHING on Brandi is just ridiculousness!

This blog has become such a HATE BRANDI,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, doesn’t matter what the
      “blog” is about. It always ends up being about Brandi.
      Why not do a “I hate Brandi” blog so everything doesn’t end up being about her??

Seriously…………….. does it always needs to be about her? I get it ….you all hate her but come on………………

• Hi was lurking – I only started watching BH last year, with carlton, joyce, and the sort of downward turn of brandi

But I remember years ago when she was a big big joy to watch by many here —

I think if any other HW did what brandi did – saying, insinuating, getting between two sisters — being so slovenly and looking so down at the rest of her castmates I would feel the same.
        Also if production had to go and lease a house for one of the cast, I’d find that sort of odd- this being Beverly Hills and all. I was always assuming an innate glamour and money- factor here. Or else pick another city, less glam?

Also there are many on here who don’t ALL love Lisa V or ALL hate or love kyle, etc.
        But if there is a united front on one person – I guess you start asking yourself – is it me? Or is it them?

Jmho – with all respect ! ⭐
        🌷

Then don’t read it.

• Veena (NMD) says:

She’s on a show, we’re talking about the show, she was a big part of the episode.

• PJ says:

I feel exactly the same way and have thought exactly the same thing this has become a hate Brandi blog. Not only hate Brandi but also anyone who is a fan of Brandi is also hated, good grief has anyone not seen what some of the other housewife fans are like.

I don’t think there is any justification for a cheating husband, if he needs to leave do it honorably, cheating isn’t honorable. Woman approving his behavior saying it’s Brandi’s fault just blows my mind, nothing would ever make me side with a cheater.

I don’t believe the rest of this cast is innocent to me they are like a pack of feral dogs. If Kyle is so concerned about Kim then go to her house don’t confront people at an event, keep it private. You confront people at an event like this for one reason only CAMERA time, period. Everyone wants to hate Brandi but I see her point about Kyle and if people weren’t so busy hating they would be able to see it too. Kyle’s tears oh good grief, what an actress.

This blog used to be fun but now it’s so toxic with all the hate, enough is enough.

PJ-nobody hates you-you may feel like this is personal but it isn’t-not to me. I don’t like Brandi and I’m not going to pretend I do just so others feel more comfortable reading the blog. You are saying that as a Brandi fan you are hated here and that is just wrong. I wasn’t a fan of hers from day one and I took a lot of crap for it but I didn’t call people out for hating ME! Seriously PJ that’s just rude. The toxic part is funny also because you say some pretty nasty things about the other HWS-are you toxic also? You talk about Kyle with comments that are full of hate but we are supposed to temper our comments about Brandi because you like her? Will you do the same about the HW you don’t like and I do? If you are not having “fun” because People don’t agree with your point of view on Brandi what would you like us (all of us except maybe 3 people) to do about it?

• PJ says:

First of all I wasn’t referring to myself, I was referring to comments made about Brandi fans (Twitter) here on this blog. Brandi “fans” are referred to as stupid, whatever else. Has anyone not noticed how vile fans of others can be on Twitter, not to get specific but one fan of a certain country singer made such vile comments (in my opinion) that I decided I didn’t need to be on Twitter reading that kind of filth. I’ve never said I’m a fan of Brandi in fact I’ve said I don’t approve of the things she says and does on RHOBH, I’m just not a hater. As for the Kyle stuff, true I’m not a fan but I haven’t made any comments that can be compared with the hate I read here regarding Brandi. I don’t believe that her actions on the show are the result of genuine concern about her sister because I believe that genuine concern would require keeping it private, not making a public spectacle of it. I knew of course that my comment wouldn’t be taken well because dissenting comments aren’t.

PJ-please stop with that, your comments are taken for what they are-justification of Brandi’s actions. You make comments and want people do what? Not comment back? If no one comments back will you think this is a fun blog?
              I’m not sure what your trying to do but bringing up how awful other twitter fans are really does nothing to take away the disgusting horrible stupid comments that Brandi’s twitter fans throw around daily.
              If your not a fan of Brandi’s why does it bother you that most people here aren’t either?
              Saying Kyle isn’t genuinely concerned for her own sister packs plenty of hate-how could you think otherwise?

one more thing and then I’m done with this-you say this blog is “toxic” and hateful because we say things about Brandi’s RABID fans we are wrong? The word toxic is ok but the word stupid is hateful? Toxic is pretty harsh PJ-especially if you read all the great comments we write to one another. There is more to this blog than not liking Brandi and calling toxic and hateful is not right.

• PJ says:

I state my opinion you go on the attack.

I’m attacking you PJ? Seriously? If that’s how you feel then there is nothing I can do about it.
                    I wonder what you expected me or anyone to say when you “attacked” the entire blog? Did you think we would all say you were right? Did you think we would just ignore your comment? What was the point?
                    Enough is enough…that’s the truth.

• PJ says:

I don’t expect anything. I commented not to you to someone else, you took exception, I replied to you because you obviously didn’t understand what I said and thought I was applying it to myself, so I tried to explain and you said enough with these comments. I agree enough is enough. I’m not sure what you want and yes you are on the attack.

62. lillybee says:

I just open a 30 dollar bottle of Zin for tonight. Anyone want to share.

63. That TH with Lisa V talking about Max made me tear up. I have never thought about what it would be like for the Mom to have their child want to look for bios….wow, lot of feels!!

• lillybee says:

My daughter’s adopted daughter’s mother is developmentally disabled. When the time comes for the child to find out about her parents, I hope that it will not be too hard on her.

• Hmmmm…that could be a tough one or it could be that she would see that it wasn’t that she wasn’t wanted but the biomom couldn’t do it. I have only had experience from my friends who were adopted perspective and they mostly just wanted to know why, besides the medical history and other family stuff. My one friend that I have known for 53 years, we met when she was 3, if I had seen her biomom on the street I would have known who she was…..and when I went to her house to meet her 1/2 sister they opened the door and I didn’t know which one was which….it short circuited my brain for a minute….they thought it was hilarious!!

• lillybee says:

What troubles me about this beautiful child’s parents is that bio dad either took advantage of bio mom or at worst raped her.

• Yeah…I kinda thought that…maybe you can google some websites that have adoptees posting their experiences and read and see if there are any things you can gleam from them… I just did a quick search and there are a lot of sites….she is so loved and you will do the right things and you will be there for her while she figures out her feelings. Go with your gut…

• lillybee says:

My daughter turned out to be a conservative christian who for me did the right thing by taking in a foster child. After a while bio mom decided that my daughter’s family should raise her child. Pagan as I am I am very proud of my daughter for doing this.

• NJBev says:

Holy Mother of Jesus, Lillybee, your daughter is the the gift from God that keeps on giving.
                And You made her that way- be so happy the child did so well by you, that euphoria can only follow by the gifts she will give you*
                I am so happy for you all!

• You obviously did a great job raising your daughter, pagan that you are, lol.

64. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

“Go in the gutter” was right on.