Real Housewives of Atlanta – “Burning down the House” Recap

Real Housewives of Atlanta – “Burning down the House” by RamonaCoaster

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-01_1Kenya is meeting with Roger Bobb to pitch a bunch of ideas for tv show pilots, one of those ideas seems strangely like the Atlanta housewives.  Three mean girls torment a fabulous girl, or at least she thinks she is in her head.  Roger Bobb takes the bait and laughs as he asks about the characters.  There is a character named Nono who is a 50 yr old, 6 ft tall, cross gendered pole dancer who should be played by a man, another character is slick-talking, jack-of-all trades mortician, notary public, preacher who starts rumors then plays innocent and she should be played by one of the seven dwarfs, and the last character is a dingy girl that doesn’t know that the underground railroad wasn’t an actual railroad.  Roger Bobb seemed to have a big kick out of that. She tosses names around like Eddie Murphy and Christina Milian.  She throws out that she was going to medical school but decided to produce films instead.  When Roger Bobb informed her that he will not be fully involved in her projects, Kenya is not happy.  She wants him at her beck and call but she has got to be realistic.  He has other balls in the air to juggle plus other girls he needs to date when Demetria and him are on their off time.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-02_2

Phaedra is visiting Quad from Married to Medicine and talking to Dr. Gregory about how she should tell her kids that their father is in prison.  Dr. Gregory gives her a suggestion to position Apollo’s imprisonment as an adult timeout to Ayden in order for him to understand the concept of prison.  Phaedra is still having reservations about bringing her kids to prison and having them around a criminal element which definitely would be a concern.  Dr. Gregory feels that if a child gets what they need from other family members they would not easily be influenced by negative forces.  Phaedra never thought Apollo would exhibit the same criminal behaviors which I have trouble believing.  As a lawyer she must know about the recidivism rates of convicts.  I think someone like him would have a hard time learning a lesson.  He seems to have a sense of entitlement that thinks he is untouchable.  Even during his impending imprisonment, he doesn’t seem to act contrite.   It’s like he is living in a fantasyland.  The closer he gets to prison, the more the façade crumbles and from what we can see in the upcoming episodes, reality shows up and he loses it.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-04_1

Apollo has an appointment with his lawyer to talk about getting Phaedra to bring his kids to visit him in prison.  He has four days until he turns himself in. He might need to file a lawsuit so his kids continue to know their father.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-05_0

Phaedra has been dealing with her husband’s situation with stone-cold pragmatism and has been setting things in place to make sure she doesn’t have to bring her kids to prison and that she doesn’t owe Apollo that.

BFF’s Nene and Porsha meet for lunch.  Porsha is buying outfits that put her boobs on display.  Dish nation is going to throw a party to celebrate Porsha’s humor and whatever attributes they think she has.  Nene can’t make it because she is relocating to NYC for her Broadway show.  Nene is happy to get away from the negativity in Atlanta.  Both Porsha and Nene think being a wife is an accomplishment and a way to put Claudia and Kenya down because no man wanted to tie themselves to them.  They put Cynthia down by saying she tied herself to a man that is sucking her dry financially. Porsha definitely let more of herself slip out when she said Kenya and Claudia spread their legs and didn’t have anything to show for it.  If the rumors are true, Porsha got a nice car and a nice designer bag for spreading her legs. Does she really think we would buy that God dropped this stuff from the sky for her to have?  They wonder why the three amigos put them down for the things they have, but Nene put Claudia down for things she didn’t have.  Both Porsha and Nene married up.  If they really stood back and examined what they were saying, they attribute their accomplishments by being tied to a man.  They compete with other women for male approval and the ultimate male approval is a proposal of marriage.  This is what defines their self-worth and social order.  Well, what happens to your self-worth when you get divorced, Porsha?  Being a college-educated woman Nene should know better.  I think hanging out with Porsha is dropping her IQ level down.  If you want to distinguish yourself and establish your own power and hierarchy in the world, do it through your own accomplishments and let your spouse represent a help-mate, not an achievement.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-08_0

Todd breaks the news that Kandi needs to stop the tour A Mother’s Love.  The promoter wasn’t able to sell enough tickets after one week.  Kandi is upset because she feels she let down a lot of people depending on her.  Todd doesn’t think they did enough to check on the credentials of the promoter.  He starts talking about learning lessons and Kandi doesn’t like that talk.

Kenya and Brandi meet at their mobile office also known as the local coffee shop.  Kenya tells Brandon that Roger Bobb hasn’t done anything regarding the pilot yet.  They are supposed to shoot a pilot in the next few months.  Brandon realizes they have to do it themselves.  Kenya is going to write a script.  She writes her own script on the housewives show so this should be a piece of cake. “Life Twirls On” is the title they agree on.  Kenya is going to be the lead actress and Cynthia will have a part too.  She was on the Cosby show where her line was “Hi, Theo,” and Brandon thought she nailed it.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-14_0

Derek J visits Claudia in her apartment.  I knew Derek shopped the Nene Leakes collection!  I could have sworn he wore her peek-a-boo shoulder shirt.  Derek brings some wigs for Claudia for Porsha’s party.  Her natural hair looks good but it good to change up your look.  Claudia is worried about getting her wig snatched off if Porsha gets physical.  Claudia continues telling Derek that Porsha got her luxury things through a rich, married man. She doesn’t think Porsha living in a glass house should throw stones at her.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-17_0

Kandi and Todd announce to Kandi’s staff that the tour is cancelled.  Kandi feels she should have done more research on the promoter and not have given up control of her show.  Don says normally Kandi doesn’t give up control of anything except to the little man she sleeps with.  Throwing shade at the boss’s spouse.  Not good!  Don points out the broke people that will be disappointed when they hear the news because they gave up jobs to go on the road.  Don then does an Aunt Bertha impersonation, “Maybe it was scheme that Todd set up to come at him… with the bullsh*t.”  I had to laugh at that.  Todd didn’t find it funny.  When Kandi said she was sick over this, Don wants to make sure she wasn’t sick because Todd’s little people didn’t swim up and fertilize the egg.  That was funny too.  Todd wasn’t smiling.

Cynthia and Leon listen to their daughter’s poem about love and they are concerned where the source material came from.  Leon hopes it was from some romcom and not some boy because that poem was pretty deep.    This is all we see of Cynthia during the episode.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-19_0

Porsha’s party is in full swing and already Rick Smiley and the co-host is talking about Porsha having a few blonde moments and possibly needing a spelling coach.  That tells me they don’t mind she is an airhead.  Claudia shows up because she is part of the Rickey Smiley crew and she supports her employer.  Porsha thinks it’s tacky that Claudia showed up.  The producer talks to Claudia and tells her she has to remind Porsha that her ego needs to calm down.  Porsha thinks she is supposed to blow out the sparklers when they come out with the cake.  Ha!  Claudia calls out to Porsha to talk to her and tell her she is happy for her despite not answering her text.  Porsha says she has a gift of discernment.  I believe it! She can discern when a guy has the money to buy her nice things.  Porsha wants to keep negativity away from her.  Claudia just wants a cordial work environment.  Porsha interrupts her by bringing up things said on the bus in Puerto Rico that are unforgivable.  Claudia thinks Porsha is a hypocrite by laughing at the things Nene said against her.  Porsha thinks the way Claudia mentions the way Porsha got her stuff was very hostile. Porsha says she doesn’t care what Claudia says or found out about her.  Claudia says it does matter because it’s very fake.  Then the one line that really made me laugh, “There is nothing fake about Porsha Williams.”  Claudia points out her boobs, her hair and her lifestyle.  Not only does Porsha need a spelling coach but she needs a dictionary too.  Claudia doesn’t seem to want to let it go so Porsha gets up to leave.

real-housewives-of-atlanta-season-7-713-21_0

Phaedra talks to her mother in the kitchen how Apollo was acting crazy and accusing her of having an affair.  Phaedra tells her he has punched through the walls.  Usually the cameras would pan on those holes in the wall but they didn’t.   Phaedra’s mother wants Phaedra to take the kids and move out before Apollo kills them.  This conversation looks too calm, like she was following a script.  It might have been filmed out of sequence.  We know that Apollo goes crazy in the next episode.

___________________________________

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

296 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta – “Burning down the House” Recap

Good morning everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. I hope the weather doesn’t get crazy in your neck of the woods today.
    I watched ATL while also watching the Grammy’s. Annie Lennox!?!? WOWWWSER!! Fantastic voice.
    But Apollo burn the house down? We know it didn’t occur but we shall see if Phadera took her mom’s advice and left. You have to take threats from a spouse seriously.
    Boy wasn’t Cynthia quite dramatic telling Peter and Mel all the happs? Well she had her moment.
    IDK why Claudia or Porsha went there at the party. These ladies sure don’t know how to just ignore one another. Sighhhhh.
    Well you have a great day.

Maddie and Kristen Wig performing Sia’s Chandelier at the Grammy’s last night

Phaedra needs to take out a restraining order for life. Not only would I divorce him, I would go into witness protection!

• Yup.but my only issue is she KNOWS WHO SHE MARRIED AND GOT KNOCKED UP BY – and not in that order 😏

So please girl ….. She’s going to act like “oh he will rehabilitate” and BLAH blah.

Pssssshhhh whatever ! PHAKE-dra

No Apollo- no story

she knew he had been in prison, but I’m not sure she knew he would threaten her with a drill in his hand.

• I don’t think that’s what he’s doing. I don’t know, maybe yes? Yikes – but I thought he is like “I’m going to saw up my closet of items” or some BS like that. Or take something down?
          Phake seemed to be moving or something?

Plus Apollo is NOT miked when he comes running up and Bravo has ALL voice overs.
          They caught the “don’t call the police” bit likely just on Phake’s mic.

• Nope- don’t need power drills to blow up the air mattress in the projects. Poor girl never knew…

Seems we did another crossover w/Married to Medicine. Phadera went to see Dr. Greg. He said something to the affect will the person who was in prison offend again and Phadera said she had no idea Apollo would in up in the same place again. I was like “is she kidding?” 😱.
        All I know is when Apollo gets out she doesn’t need to let him in her house when she’s just w/the boys. She needs a few men with her. She has a bro or two. And when Apollo has his visitation she needs to meet at a neutral territory w/those same men w/her.

• Agreed. I didn’t know she had brothers.

I always thought she was a single child. We don’t see her father as much as we see her mom too.

Bad situation all around for those baby boys but yeah, Esq. – you KNEW who you married. Doesnt fool me.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

In all reality I think Phaedra really believed that Apollo wouldn’t return to a life of crime. While she’s a lawyer and knows that recidivism is high, she gave Apollo SEVERAL business opportunities in which he could have remained crime free.

She practically gave him a fitness empire. W/ the DonkeyBootyVideo and his great physique, the groundwork was there for him to keep making videos or get an actual brick and mortar establishment to train customers. He had a built-in clientele of HW fans and could have been successful. Building on his HW celebrity, he also would do a lot of club dates and get paid to be there. That was bringing in thousands weekly as well.

She also wanted him to go into the Mortuary business. He could have done the meet n greet, helped mourners w/ kind words and never touched a dead body, but again he refused. He was all about the flash and the easy cash. We see where that got him…. back in the BigHouse.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

There’s no way he would’ve been able to afford dropping 8k a night at a “strip club” with just a fitness video.
            Wish he had gone the legal route since Phaedra did provide several opportunities for him. I fell really bad for her and for her little boys.

Oh Amber I agree Apollo had so many opportunities. When this all hit the fan I said the same as you. He could make fitness his biz. I think Apollo really doesn’t want to work that hard. He wants the money fast and easy. Not to do the hard work. Bit in 8 yrs or whatever it is we shall see what he does in the future. Commit crimes again or go legit?

4. JILL- so glad you had a great time in AC! You’ll have to give me pointers for when and if I ever go ….

Yesterday was such interesting comments.
    – the analyses on Kyle/ Kim and most importantly BobbleBarbieLollipopGiraffeMess
    -can’t believe the anti- Bruce fans here LOLOLOL! that cracked me up.

Tarts thanks for the SCOOPLETS !

I got introduced to Bon Qui Qui- what the hell- She’s hysterical ! I imagine it’s mad TV, I never watched except parts of the lady doing the asian woman — I see Arden Myrin and Bobby Lee who were Chelsea regulars on there – the guys seemed familiar to.
    That BonQQ is hysterical ! Is she playing a NY or LA person? (Chola? Is that the word ???) I can’t tell….
    She looks like a elizabeth Hasselback / Shaeaaeaeaeaena mix in the face. Must look her up.

Ash I think I’ve done some soul 🌐🌿searching and decided – im going to cut Brandi some slack. Just a bit.

Kit thanks for the blog and LAINEY I am writing you back later today. 💜

Poor Bruce! You will it be cutting bobble any slack when she smacks your queen! lol.

Get to AC quick they’re closing everything down. Lol!

I just love T-Rex’s word “Scooplets”. LOL.

lol! We no-Brucers should form a support group. lol. I love Brandi’s comments about how there’s another side to her like she wants points for when she actually manages not to be a horrible, awful, vicious person. How bout working on not being horrible and awful.

What in hell is going on with you people?? I love you all but I never knew you were all Bruce Springsteen haters!! This is a new wrinkle in my life and I need some alone time to deal with this and with the fact that my bestie has suddenly lost her damn mind!!
        I shall leave you all with the wise words of the man I love….
        “Someday Girl I don’t know when..were gonna get to that place where we really want to go when we walk in the sun…until then Tramps like us…baby we born to run!!!”

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

😆 sorry Jill, we’ve just been in the closet too long. I hope you’ll be able to reconcile this apparent calamity. I still love Jon Bon Jovi, if that helps, lol

I will do my best to try to deal with situation…I’m not sure about anything right now!!

It helps to cry. Maybe punch a few pillows. 😭

You…you hurt me the most…a Jersey Girl…I have NO words!!
                “Sha la la la I’m love with a Jersey Girl”….do these words mean nothing to you???

Wait! I think there has been a misunderstanding! I LIKE Bruce! How did this happen??!!?

Oh I’m so sorry…I’m not myself right now!! You understand of course-I’m dealing with a lot right now! Bruce Springsteen haters and whatshername cutting Brandi some slack…it’s too much and I’m not handling it very well!!

5. How can I miss you if you never leave?

They’re dragggggggiiiinnng out Appollo going to college, aren’t they?

• Laineylainey says:

LOL. Yes they are milking it. It’s actually so scandalous, but to bring it to the point that we are bored with it.,, that takes talent. REAL HOUSEWIFE talent. That’s an oxymoron, right?

Grammy’s – Turns out that was not a joke when it looked like Kayne was going to steal Beck’s moment (like Taylor Swift at the MTV awards years ago). Here’s what he said in post Grammy interview. He disrespected Beck and The Grammy’s by saying:

“I don’t know what he said, all I know is if the Grammys want real artists to keep coming back, they need to stop playing with us. We ain’t gonna play with them no more. ‘Flawless,’ Beyoncé video. Beck needs to respect artistry and he should have given his award to Beyoncé, and at this point, we tired of it.”

Video here, Kim looks nervous at some point…

• SoutheastVA says:

Kanye is an ass!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

He’s a you know what that needs a good ass whoopin’ this isn’t the MTV awards. Geez

He wanted to give taylor swifts award to Beyoncé too! Lol. Imma let you finish…

• I watched and my mouth fell open. Kim truly knows how to pick them.
      I couldn’t believe it. Everyone’s talking about it today.

Beck’s album is good BTW (for a Scientologist 👽)

I get what Kanye is saying about the artist and their talent but he’s just stupid. We don’t need him standing up for Beyonce every single time she doesn’t get an award. She not JAy-Z are shy and keep speak on it if they want. Stop butting in and go take some classes on how to smile. Stop trying to act like the figures in renaissance paintings. He’s not a renaissance man. 😝

Aaaah! See I BLAME Jay-Z and Beyonce for this nonsense! They could tell that jackass to STFU, but they sit there with a shit-eating grin on their faces, knowing that they can have that clown go and say in public what they really want to say. Personally, I bet he clued them in weeks ago that he was going to make a fuss, and they were right there behind him, as long as they get to look like they had nothing to do with it.

And Jay-Z needs to tell Kanye to stop bringing his wife into his political statements. Idiot.

And the Grammy’s need to stop letting Kanye into their awards ceremony.

YES! Exactly Orson. I noticed during Kanye’s first introduction they say “after a 6 year absence” IIRC the Taylor Swift fiasco was 6 years ago, of course that was a different show, but he’s doing the same thing! People don’t normally get introduced and pointed out how long it’s been since they appeared (at the Grammy’s) unless they are legends.

With all the musicians that would be honored to perform at the Grammy’s WHY DID KANYE GET TO SING 3 TIMES?! Grrr. I can’t get over how disrespectful his comments were.

To anyone who saw the video; Kim starts out looking like she agrees, and I’ve noticed with this Klan when Kanye speaks they all nod their heads, so that’s evident when he opens his mouth, but midway through she gets a concerned look. What kills me is Khloe is 100% in YES MAN mode. I thought she was going to high five him. Crazy.

I was listening to the radio at work and this lady called in and said just that. He needs to be banned from the Grammy’s.

Kanye has mental issues.

7. SoutheastVA says:

I don’t know why Claudia keeps the fake drama about her and Porsha going. Oh, she has nothing else to do. Why is she on this show. Porsha has tried several times to ignore her. SHe then goes a talks badly about Porsha to the Dish nation producer who reminded Claudia that she had to tell her (claudia) that she wasn’t all she (CLaudia) thought she was jokingly. I think the fact that the same producer hired Porsha and not her for Dish Nation should tell Claudia something. At the party I think production made Porsha sit down with Claudia. Porsha was clearly ignoring the hell out of her. I can’t see where any of the so called not #teampretty ladies had a fleeting thought about Claudia until she kept bugging the hell out of them. Geesh, get a life and a car. She keeps ragging on Porsha’s weave but she has on the worse wig ever. Also, Porsha’s natural hair is longer and thicker than Claudia’s so what’s the point in mentioning the weave. She sell hair so she wears her product. I really dislike Claudia because she’s fake AF. I don’t know why no one has mentioned her legion of men by name….google her. Also, she left a bad taste in mind ever since all the talk of her side piece relationship with a then married Tom Joyner in 2013. She’s one to talk.

Rant over.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

^^^^^^^^ Everything you just said! 🙂

• I like her sass and that she will actually answer the bully thuggish ones of the group (ie the ones having vodka tonics (????)) in the beginning of the epi.
      The ones saying if you’re in your 40s and unmarried something is wrong with you. Um ok. Like in When Harry Met Sally. (Or sleepless in Seattle?)

Catty catty beyotches. Meany is over the show – Cuh-learly- and i for the life of me don’t understand why Porsha has actual fans that go Brandi-ac-like Wild for her on Twitter. Are these people for real? I guess they didn’t hear her stupidities last season, her insinuations about her then-husband, and witness her atrocious behavior at the reunion. I do NOT comprehend and never will. (The Twitter people)
      If her hair is so fab- why doesn’t DumbThug wear it down? I don’t get it?

Claudias past ? And kenya ? They focus on them being “whores” so much. Like—Meany wasnt a stripper ? Who knows what other skeletons she has.
      Or that Dumbnuts may have skeletons too- though she may think it’s literally SKELETONS 💀💀in her actual (mother’s) closet. 🔫🔫🔫💣

I don’t know about the whole sexual past stuff. That just rubbed me the wrong way about making fun bc of sexual past and that they’re NOT married.

Meany wouldn’t give Porsha 5 minutes if not for her growing (ego and) lack of friends on the show.

I don’t get why claudia wasn’t supposed to show up to this work party thing ?

Is it like if Maria menounos just joined E – and giuliana Rancic decided to show up at the party – though they both had exchanged words the week prior ? Maybe the actual bosses – of E- or here – Dish? Is that the show? – maybe they wanted /mandated everyone there. Like, everyone.

I’m just judging claudia by how I see her carry herself – I dont know her to be as infamous as she allegedly is.
      Just shady all around. Meany is over the show – like 100% over. Need to keep some cast, make some leave.

• Hmmmm…. I’m sure Oprah is crying in her beer that a Nene thinks something’s wrong with her because she wasn’t married by 40.

Just think, if she meets the right man then she’ll finally be successful! Rooting for her!

(Gayle doesn’t count. Because you know…unsuccessful women…)

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Actually Oprah is the wrong role model for the marriage isn’t necessary to complete a woman mantra. I’m old enough to REMEMBER when ALL LadyO EVER EVER EVER wanted was to be MARRIED. She practically begged Steadman to marry her and he never did. She was going to have the wedding of the century until… she never did. Years later when I would see her shaking her head at the prices spent on dresses and weddings, I thought… what a hypocrite. Only after Steadman didn’t marry her did she decide that marriage didn’t define her.

In the late 90s Whoopi actually made a joke of ‘Where’s Steadman?’ After Oprah for years, was everywhere shouting Steadman this, and Steadman that and talking marriage, he suddenly disappeared and she stopped talking about him. She put him in the background and that’s where he remained.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

What? Oprah wanted to marry Steadman? I thought he wanted to marry her and shouldn’t because she’s extremely rich?

• Amber...Real Wife says:

He never proposed. Even when she publicly put pressure on him. He wrote a book in which he said although he was a foot taller than most in the room, when they went to functions he was invisible as her escort.

Yeah the 40 and not married was so unnecessary and Claudia has been married. And stop w/the age thing. ATL and Bobble. They think time is standing still for any of them?

Thks for the 411 or Scooplets SoutheastVA. If production told Porsha to sit w/Claudia then Porsha should have told them to kick rocks. And I haven’t paid much attention but Claudia really doesn’t have a car? I thought Porsha was just rambling when she was telling NeNe that. I tell you they all need to stop ragging on each other’s weaves and wigs. Sheesh they all have fake hair in one form or another. Phadera is the only one that wears pieces every now and then. And stop w/who slept w/how many ever men. They’ve all mostly had their share of men. Those two jokes are dead.

8. Lynn I so appreciate you doing this. I live in Scotland uk so I get to see the shows about 2 years after you guys. I can get find some on line but reading this keeps me up to date. Thanks a million. Kind regards denise x

Sent from my iPhone

Happy Monday to everyone!

Last Saturday I was scooping snow drifts out of my driveway. This Saturday, I was grilling hamburgers in my driveway. There’s a saying in Huskerland, if you don’t like the weather today, just wait 24 hours, it will change. And it does and it did! It was a wonderful weekend and melted about half of the snow we got last week.

The best thing about the Grammies – when the ‘oldies’ perform with the ‘newbies.’ I loved Annie Lennox and ELO. Watching Sir Paul get his groove on was so cool! I also liked Sir Paul, Rhianna and that idiot marred to the other idiot (both of whom will remain nameless). I so hate that I like anything connected to that pitiful duo. So I’m giving full and total credit to Paul and RhiRhi.

10. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for the recap, Ramona coaster! This was not a fun episode to watch for me. It was very stressful. The whole Phaedra and Apollo situation was disturbing to me. I thought that Phaedra’s mom was right, she should leave if he’s making angry threats like that. I can’t stand Claudia or Kenya–I can’t take them seriously.

11. Bon Qui Qui is my spirit guide.

My friends hate whenever we go out and I drink too much I yell for Saaaacuuuuuriteeeee when I don’t like what they’re talking about. If I was drinking with Brandi, I would have to yell for them.

Can’t tell people Imma Cut them like her tho. Because, you know, then the real security comes.

Reading old blogs from Yolanda from her first season on RHOBH and she really hates Scheana. I find that very, very odd. Why? Yofo was introduced to Brandi via the show and she really doesn’t know Scheanna from anything.
    I also remember Brandi saying she was okay with Scheana to Andy on WWHL and Scheana saying so herself on an interview I posted here. I wonder if Yolanda started nagging to Brandi about Scheana and that’s why Brandi started to act like a victim after she had made peace. Brandi herself said Scheana was victim of Eddie.
    Yolanda is a masterful mabipulator, always has always will.

• Huh. Interesting,

Maybe KingDavidMyLove dipped into Scheanna’s pool too…

I think she did it because of Brandi and I think she was the one that started the whole Lisa is imposing Scheana on Brandi crap. If you watch the show and follow TL. You know it is total BS. What makes it more BS is that Brandi by her own admission was okay with Scheana and then she started backpedaling. In my opinion she back pedaled because Yolanda was chirping in her ear.

Another interesting.

This is a quote from Yolanda’s blog dated 11-04-13 Season 4. This is the third time Yofo is complaining about Scheana. The other two blogs are on 12-17-12 and 02-11-13 on Season 3.

“I don’t really understand how our show gets mixed in with Vanderpump Rules, but my only comment is, I’m wondering why Scheana is still working for Lisa? wouldn’t you think you would fire someone if you found out they destroyed your best friend’s marriage?

She didn’t say that on S3 about why is Scheana still working for Lisa. Also, the dig about how the shows got mixed sounds like Brandi complaining about the transition scene.
            #ifeelbadforyofo BUT #yofoisconiving

And what legal grounds did Lisa have for firing Scheana? Wasn’t it said here that Scheana is one of the best waitresses? Yeah that sounds like Bobble complaining to Yo about the crossover.

Could be, she McJudgeMcNeedyYOLO put up with Mohammed’s wandering eye, and other parts, for years before finally getting fed up with it and leaving him, or did he leave her, that’s been a bit of a dispute for many years, way before her time with the Ho-wives. They have “tabled” that dispute for the sake of their kids though, see that’s what ADULTS do, they don’t pontificate nonsense to the media so that their kids will be hurt by all the nastiness! So maybe she is projecting a bit from that, and I don’t think Mohammed did the “nasty bump bumps” with Scheana, but I bet he has flirted with her plenty of times when he has been at Villa Blanca.

• California35 says:

When she meet with Shenna (for whatever reason she did it) Brandi looked pretty good. trying to forgive and move on. if she had continued on that path, she would be liked by RH fans and the wives, AND ALSO she would have grown as a person. Therefore be happy. Instead she took the hate path that brought her to what she is now. She hates shenna again, she hates those who adviser (or “made her”) talk to shenna. Still hates her ex husband, she is drinking, she isaiing a fool of herself.
      I do have a feeling that Yolanda intentionally or not, had something to do with Brandi’s change of hart abouy Shenna. However, Brandi does still have hate on her own. I think that just having someone act on “her side” about the whole cheating thing, made things easy for her to stick to that hate.

Bobble hates all the ladies that don’t agree w/her. She’s jumping on the Yo hate train now cuz Yo told her she shouldn’t be getting drunk.

Yeah like OMIB said , interesting. But. BUT I thought Lisa V was the master manipulator? She put Bobble under her spell. 😛 🔮

• WasLurking says:

OMG! Yet another blog that has nothing to do with BH has turned into a Brandi bashing session.
      You all hate her so much…….why not a “I hate Brandi” blog? Instead of constantly bringing her up?? Why give her so much attention??
      >>>>>SIGH<<<<<<<<

So does your post mean that you LOVE HER? Since you’ve accused commenters here of hating her, it’s only fair to guess that you just love love love her? Maybe you could start an “I LOVE BRANDI” blog. I mean, so much attention for Brandi!! you brought her up again when the thread was dead and now here we are talking about Brandi again because I took the bait and replied. Will NO ONE PLEASE REPLY TO ME so that this thread can die?

Oh And keep us posted on the “I LOVE BRANDI BLOG”! I can’t wait to NOT read it. Ever. I mean, NEVER.

PLEASE DONT REPLY TO THIS COMMENT. LET THIS THREAD DIE,

Who’s bashing Brandi? I’m trying to figured out why after she gave interviews and told Scheanna, Andy and Lisa she was okay with Scheanna and all of the sudden last season she changed her tune. Is that bashing? Have I called her names? Can you find my quote at the beginning of this thread where I am bashing her?

• Veena (NMD) says:

Please refrain from bashing other posters as they express their opinions. That’s what this blog is for – to talk about housewives – or other reality shows – or life. You are free to express your opinions on any of those topics just like anyone else is, but again – please refrain from telling other people what they can or can not talk about.

Unless someone has duct taped you to a chair and if forcing you to read the comments. In that case – feel free to tell us what to talk about – we understand.

13. I would like Appollo to get a Peach please. If not for his ish then Phaedra would absolutely no storyline.
    He deserves one before Porsha.

14. So Sheree sued this blogger for stalking her a while back. It was thrown out if court and I’ve been addicted ever since.

So s/he wrote a blog sorta defending Brandi- and I think it’s hilarious- and sorta hates on Kyle.

Best line. “People are drunk all the time, hell I’m drunk all the time, and I don’t act like Kim.” Or something kinda like that.

Just makes me laugh. Need that today.

Ramonacoaster! Thanks for the recap! 🙂

Now in what world can someone (Apollo) who is going to be incarcerated legally make someone visit, or bring their kids to visit them? Excuse me, but what about being in jail means you have rights like that? Unless I’ve misunderstood something…I was about to flip a wig over that!

Tartsy – I guess it depends on the court and the judge, because apparently a child can be “made” to visit their parent in jail, especially if that parent was a part of the child’s life before incarceration, yikes, I didn’t even think that was possible. I guess according to the laws, as long as the crime was not for domestic violence involving the children, or other crimes against the child, a prisoner can petition for parental visits. Phaekdra, as a lawyer, should have certainly known this!

The Walking Dead – I did not like the flow of the episode last night because of all the pieced together images. Especially did not like the hallucinations. This better not be a new way to show what a victim experiences or I’ll have to reconsider watching. There was a lot that was off about what happened to the victim, compared to how things happened in the past.

Is Beth dead? I won’t watch it til this weekend.

Beth met her demise, in the last episode before mid-season break. To watch last night you wouldn’t even know, well, besides the fact she is not there. I mean, because they do not pick up exactly where they left off.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I didn’t like this episode either. I’m pissed about the end of the episode–don’t want to spoil it.

There was something I wanted to elaborate on, but like you, I’m trying to withhold details a bit longer for those that couldn’t watch yet.

I’m watching the premiere now… So sad. So hopeless. Hopefully, we can start seeing some hope again on this show. I need IT!!!!!!

• Veena (NMD) says:

I loathed the episode and have vowed to no longer watch. It’s just too dark for me. I need a glimmer of hope to keep me going, but I’ve given up.

It was bad. I read something over at Vulture that confirmed it was going to an even darker place. AS IF it wasn’t dark enough. I’ll tune in next week, but if the format is similar, it’s lost me too.

• Laineylainey says:

You know what brings me back? The art direction or do u call it photo direction… Some of the shots take my breath away. There’s a gem in every episode it seems. This episode when the SUV was driving along the desolate leafy rode (which indicated there hadn’t been a vehicle on that road for a looooong time). And then when they pulled over and spilled out of the vehicle. .. It was beautiful. When they laid tyrese down… There won’t be any cars coming so it all happened in the middle of the road. No dialogue but it said so much. We watched from far away.

The bible quote they used to start the episode, the same one they used to end the episode… Wowza! 2 Cor 4. I felt like it reached out and grabbed me.

That’s why I can’t quit the WD.

18. California35 says:

Hi everyone.
    What do you guys call Mondays? Bottom lip Monday? Ugh it has been for me. I did. Ot want yo get up this morning, i was just so sleepy. All day has felt like “why am i here?”
    The good thing is, that I only have a couple of hours more. I hope everyone had a nice day and have a lovely evening.

OT – when is NY coming back?!!? ☺️😉😃

No word yet on when NY is back, but we know they are still filming by cast members tweeting they are filming.

LOL Cali yes I call Monday’s “Bottom Lip Monday”. You sure did have that sort of Monday. That’s just how I feel when I call it that. 😛

Lainey-I was so sorry to read about your friend and all you have been through. My thoughts are with you and I’m glad you came by to tell us what was happening with you. ❤️❤️ XOXO

On Celebrity Apprentice tonight, the first hour will be a ‘best of’ from past episodes or seasons. The second hour says it’s the “final task” for this season. Stars will be spared an hour tonight.

Vanderpump Rules is Scheana’s wedding.

Forget about WWHL – Patti Stanger and JaxJackAss Well, you can decide for yourself, but that’s a double gag for me!

Yolanda on her blog dated 03-05-13, wrote she’s only known Lisa Vanderpump for 2 years. So, she didn’t know Lisa when she was married to Mohamed.

• Veena (NMD) says:

She said on the show she was separated from Mo when the youngest was 18 months old, so maybe Mo and Lisa haven’t been friends that long ??

I was wondering too. Maybe I can find when Lisa and Mohamed became friends on an old Lisa blog. I was reading Yolanda’s only.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Mo was on Season 1 I think – the party at his place with another girlfriend and the orgy room in the basement. Maybe she mentions him around that time. I always remember Lisa calling him her longtime friend.

So, if Yolanda and MH separated when anwar was 18 mo. Old-that would have made Joanna Krupa, what? 20? So, she may have been too young to have had an affair with MH and ended the marriage like Brandi said. You know the backgrounds better then I!

Yofo’s blog 03-19-13.
    Yofo is and probably still is Yolanda biggest cheerleader. Go back and read her blogs. She is a such a supporter of Brandi. To me sounds more like a cheerleader for Brandi on each and every blog on S2 and what I have read of S3. I can’t bring myself to read S4 (the worst season on RHOBH, IMO). Well, S2 was bad too but then that season was stitched together last minute due to Russell’s suicide.

“I saw how these Pit Bulls treated Brandi last year, and that ain’t going to happen as long as this sheriff is in town.” – Yolanda Foster

You can put lipstick on a Kriten, but still a Kristen. ~ LVP

Funniest line of the line!

Let me know when y’all get tired of these baby pics-I can’t help myself from posting them!!

I think Max’s girlfriend is seating right behind Lisa. I don’t see Max though.

I think this might be the best Bravo wedding ever. Scheana is hilarious – from the crop top wedding dress to having to wait until Tom fixed his hair, to standing in a closet, to missing her own walk down the aisle – I’m just cracking up.

Why aren’t Scheana and Shay on WWHL – why Jax?

Has anyone noticed that Andy seems to be running out of housewives on Sundays and Tuesdays, and having trouble with guests in general. I wonder what is going on.

So not cool to have Scheana’s wedding dress in the WWHL poll. If she loves it who cares.

Starting to watch VPR, but damn them for looping in WWHL to VPR for 90 min. Recording. That is a misrepresentation!
    Sorry so many complaints 😳

Wow – the preview of VPR shocked Jax – it was a fight between Kristen and James and involved slapping

What does Scheana’s husband Shay do for a living?

Advice to Brandi from Patti – stop drinking.
    Advice to Andy – need to put work second.

Patti needs to stop putting her hand on Jak’s thigh – icky

Really..she rode a roller coaster on CA…that was not part of the task. She was in this pink shirt with a bow tie and blue jean cut offs that made her butt look flat as a pancake. And her hair was extra janky after the ride…well, as most peoples would be.
      What was hot about that?! 😳

Jax is so much more relaxed than usual on #WWHL. He doesn’t look like he wants to throw up. It’s probably because Patti is doing all the talking and taking all the heat and attention away.

And because Ariana insulted Patti on twitter …

Oh but she might shank someone! 😲

I remember her from previous VPR. I guess she’s no longer working at SUR.

Vail is short and I don’t think she’s coming back next season.

47. California35 says:

Shenna made ne think og Stassi woth “my wedding” and Stassia few seasons ago “my birthday” contantly saying it.

48. California35 says:

So sweet, the groom was crying ☺️😌

This one is going in hard on Lisa…she’s going to be blocking people like crazy and this blog she is going to write will be laughable!!

50. Is that GG’s / Shahs sister in the pic above ? 😳😁

51. Ok, did anyone else laugh out loud when you saw the belly flesh roll poking out between the Scheana’s skirt and crop top? My husband told me I was being a little bit cruel, but I couldn’t help myself!

• Amber says:

I noticed, but I didn’t laugh. It wasn’t belly fat — just a tiny amount of loose skin that makes me so jealous of her youth because she can look that good without doing crunches! Damn!

• I’m seeing pics of her and since this look has been in since about 2 yrs ago – I don’t think she’s like “chubby”

Many who wear the crops have this look. I think maybe it was a bit too small for her.
        Goopy even has her stomach sticking out when she does it.

Good morning everyone. I hope you have a great day. Take a gander at this open letter to Kanye. I think it’s spot on.

Hahaha. Kit I’m reading the comments from last night. Whe you said Patti is dumber than dirt that just got me. I can imagine your face saying it. You are hysterical. Hahaha. 😆😂😆😂

Okay did I read that StankerrificStanger said that gay men have lower testosterone? SERIOUSLY? OMFG she is an absolute moron!! Yeah, all those men in the Armed Forces that fought for our country in battles, those Professional Athletes and Olympians(outside of figure skating cause uhm, yeah, not so manly), Construction dudes, yeah LOW testosterone, BITE ME BITCH! Again, why is she on Bravo?? Oh Yeah, because her show costs them like ZERO DOLLARS to film! They don’t pay StankerrificStanger a real salary, and the Reality-Ho’s on Bravo that appear, are doing so per their contracts to appear on various Bravo shows. UGH. GO AWAY!

54. If true how nice for them

JNNTJ just so you know I never tire of seeing that beautiful Ayla. Her pics just make you wanna keep as a baby. Keep ’em coming. 😀 👏

Did anybody catch last night that Patti knows Patrick Meagher (Stassi’s Boyfriend)?

If you remember, it was Stassi who pursued him. She tweeted him first and then she moved to NY for a few months and lived with him. Word on the street is, he’s a player.

Where is Namaste and the cast blogs? I hope all is okay with her. No new blog until chat I guess – I’m off to work.

58. Happy Tuesday Ash —- from your “old///EX friend Wig/ *** whatshername*** 😑😤😲😣

Hahaha …do not say ex friend!! We are not breaking up over this!!!

#whatshername
      #BFF
      #NOex

• I didn’t watch CA yet —– soooooo…..

From the little im gathering on Twitter I feel this inkling that Leeza and Gerry are NOT the final two?

And I get if brandi was asked back by her bff Leeza – but who asks Kenya back 😳since they all hate her so much ?

I’ll watch later tonight. But I’d be truly shocked if ghettoViv made the last 2

Do you want me to tell you what happened?

****SPOILER ALERT****
          Just saw WW. Vivica told how she thinks and I do too, that Kenya stole her phone.
          Vivica said this was a new phone. She never locked her phone cuz she always worked w/people that she can trust so she always hands her phone to an assistant etc to make a call for her. So she never locked it.
          So the group were in a room when Vivica was called to do an interview. I’m guessing a TH. She left her phone on the table. She came back from the interview her phone was gone. Everyone was tearing up the room looking for her phone except for Kenya who had her back turned to them all. No it’s not absolute proof but that sounds like what Kenya would do. Vivian thought the two of them were cool. They showed Kenya being friendly acting like they were cool. If you’ve developed this cool relationship why aren’t you helping this person look for their phone? She did it.

Throwing this out there. I find interesting B inviting Jax to the party. I wonder if she’s trying to set him up with somebody OR Jax was invited as a celebrity to her party. Are they still filming RHONY?

I’m guessing invited as a celeb. B knows too many guys like Jax to fix him up w/anyone.

Probably as part of the deal for her to come back to RH, she has to be nice to Bravolebrities on other shows. It’d be even nicer if RH had to be nice to their cast mates.

60. I’m looking around for an old tweet and found this

I wonder if she’ll make this year’s. 😟

61. Ughhhhhhhhh!
    Finally found it !

Jill, Igusna met Brandi through Jennifer Gimenez. I’m sure that frienship is still alive and kicking. It’s just that BG’s time is more demanding ( for right now ).

• VV 📣📣📣🔔🔔I just watched the WWH last night – when does Patti say gay men have lower testosterone ?

I’d imagine Andy would have a BIG problem with that. Being he’s the “male” and I feel likely goes after guys in his life – I doubt men go up to him.
      (Just from things I’ve heard in the past about his past hookups)

Chiani. Patti has said controversial things before and somehow she gets a pass. Must be because of that escort service she runs, I mean dating service. Bravo must get discounts.
        #thatwasmeanvv 😞

IA tweets very rarely with Jennifer now-they used to tweet more often. I think IA and Brandi’s twitter person/blog pr wannabe person are in a sort of friendship thing. I’m following along but don’t want to say names…you can figure out who the twitter person is easily I’m sure if you go to IA or Brandi’s timeline.

So, it’s all Melissa and Joe’s fault and Teresa is an innocent victim of their envy? I don’t buy it.