Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Tired Old Storylines – Yawn

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-5-meet-the-cast

It’s open blog Thursday, which basically means we don’t have a show recap ready for the blog – but I thought it would be fun to decipher the last five seasons of RHOBH and look for the same old storylines – because this bunch of actresses frankly aren’t that original.  Some are still playing the same role, others have stolen their role from someone else.  It’s all just a little – yawn – if you know what I mean, which might be why their ratings are so much lower than Atlanta.

1) The S1 & 2 Child star hiding her addiction story line for Kim Richards is being revisited by no other than Kim Richards herself in S5.  After a “where is Kim” start to the season, she’s the talk of almost every scene in the show right now.  Look for a repeat of rehab and missing the reunion.

2) The sloppy drunk storyline of Taylor Armstrong in S2 is being revisited by Brandi Glanville in S4 and 5.  Brandi has her own twist on things – Taylor claimed an abusive husband; Brandi claims an emotionally abusive cheating husband.

3) The tough love mother to the sloppy drunk role Lisa Vanderpump played in the early part of S4 is being revisited by Yolanda Foster in S5.  Ironically, Yolanda chided Lisa V for playing the role in S4 before claiming it as her own.

4) The calm mediator in the sister feud was played by Adrienne Maloof in S1.  That role now goes to Eileen Davidson in S5.

5) The support system for the child star hiding her addiction was played by Adrienne Maloof in S2; that role now belongs to Brandi Glanville in S5.

6) The angry, hypersensitive sister of the child star was played by Kyle Richards in S1; she’s revisited that role in S5.

7) The “Truth Cannon” for the addiction storyline was played by Brandi Glanville in S2; this time around the role goes to Lisa R.  Look to Brandi to chide Lisa R on this role during the reunion.

And those are just the few I can think of off the top of my head.  Carry on – I’m sure you’ll find dozens more.

________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Bookmark the permalink.

167 Responses to Real Housewives of Beverly Hills – Tired Old Storylines – Yawn

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday eve. We started getting snow this morning. It stopped. I hope that was it. 😬

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

You did it again. You used that 4 letter word. Shame on you! Glad it stopped. “White flakey showers” expected here today. 🙂

So NMD who gets the Emmy? 🏆 🙂

Andy shuts down the Snooki for NJ Housewife rumor

Does anyone else think that Brandi has a new blog writer. Her latest blog seems very Teresa-esqu ; quite logically pointing out things that you can agree with and completely avoiding her own role in each situation. It is much better than the previous blogs. Or else the blog writer is finally warming up to this genre.

I think it’s the same writer and she’s dying for everyone to know her name-she is getting more and more obvious by the minute-on tweets facebook and the blog!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Does anyone else want to hit Brandi in the head with a shovel?

Yes? No? Just me?

• There is no way Brandi is writing her blogs, IMO. And yes, this new style is edgy, bitter, and unconvincing.

IMO, this ghost blogger is a well-instructed revisionist who skips the core issues involving Brandi’s hypocrisy, lies, and immature, irresponsible behaviors. The result is pretty much pure fiction.

I guess he/she could be considered an “editor”; maybe someone working with or recommended by her book publisher. I believe this is part of Brandi’s latest PR team. Whoever is doubling-down on the “this is me” image sell, I find the ghost blogger savvy, if too obvious: the level of writing is educated and precise, yet he/she inserts “then” for “than” (sparingly), as Brandi herself has many times written when it’s all her behind the writing.

I also don’t believe Kim is writing her blogs this season, either, when they show up. Same elevation of skills, when Kim can barely write a tweet that isn’t illiterate on many levels.

I’m sure having a PR rep manipulate the blogs of cast members is a common practice. I notice Brandi’s and Kim’s blogs are delivered well after the other cast members’ blogs are published, as well. That way a current rebuttal can be made to the observations and opinions unfavorable to Brandi and Kim, using the fan feedback, as well..

To me, the PR team failed this week. Whoever is inserting all that “ADDICTION EXPERT” language while downplaying the seriousness of Brandi’s irresponsible actions in what was happening with Kim’s relapse is only drawing attention to the fact that TeamBrandi is all about using a sick woman to further their own bank accounts.

Still, I hold Kim responsible for her own actions. She’s an addict and that’s what she’s been for decades, I have no doubt, so she’s the primary manipulator and that’s what she’s going to do. Kyle can’t help her; Brandi can’t help her. Kim needs professional, serious counseling, but she has to want it.

Sorry for the long rant. I enjoy your blog and all the comments I often read.

• Maybe the ghostwriter reads our little website and took some tips from us!

The ghost writer (if it’s who I’m certain it is) is a know it all wannabe famous but isn’t kind of person-she’s going to end up outing herself because she wants the recognition of being Brandi’s “go to” person…the limelight is calling and she has a deep need to answer!!

*********SPOILER ALERT************
    Of course I’m watching WW. Snookie wants to join RHONJ. Mmmm hmmmm. 🙂

• Veena (NMD) says:

Big flat no way from Andy – see above

HA! I have been calling the JersyHO’s the SnookieandCrewGrownups,for years, but I am glad Bravo said they will take a “pass” on anyone from that show for the Ho-Wives show. I believe that the girl that did that other show with her that was on that show has also been petitioning hard for a Ho-wives spot. Weird, word on the street is that Bravo is stumped as to what to do with Jersey. It’s why you will probably see the BHills Ho’s back in action sooner than expected.

• Anything, and I mean anything, is better than that godd*mn Ham Game.

I’ll take Snookie and JWow over the Manzos any day.

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I never watched Jersey Shore but I saw snookie on DWTS and on some talk show and I kind of liked her. I’d watch her on Rhonj. She’s apparently grown up so she might be too mature for theNJ group. Too bad Andy said no way.

Forgot one

8) Adrienne Maloof’s role as Brandi’s victim (S3) was played by Lisa V (S4) and Kyle R (S5)

7. Itsnotreality says:

Hi everyone, hope everybody is doing good! I haven’t been watching this season but have dealt and continue to deal with addicts in my life. In my opinion at this point Kyle is just done with Kim and her issues. My husband’s father and brother are both alcoholic’s who turn into raging monsters when drinking. My husband is the oldest so he is constantly picking up the pieces when they mess up. My father in law after 8 years sober started drinking recently and just went off the deep edge. He at this point is drinking all day and night. We at this point are now dreading getting that phone call that now seems envietble. He refuses to get help. There is nothing anyone can do or say to him to get him to stop. I dealt with my father being an alcoholic and I had to cut him and my mother out of my life because of the selfish and horrible things they did to me and my sisters. Being related to someone does not mean you have to continue to take their abuse, lies, or crap just because they are famil. Both me and my husband have alcoholism in our families and we dealt with it in completely different ways and yet they are still drinking.. Dealing with an addict is hard and you feel that nothing you do is right and no matter what you do or don’t do they will always find a way to blame others for their issues. So whatever Kyle does or doesn’t do is going to be seen as wrong when really she is not the one responsible for Kim. Kim will continue to have issues no matter how many times she goes to rehab because she has not dealt with the underlying reasons why she is using.

• California35 says:

So sorry for your experiences with this issue 😞 all your are saying is true. It is hard for the people around those with an addiction. Trying to help, feeling bad about everything. Feeling like they have to help, wanting to help, not knowing how, feeling bad seeing them under the influence, feeling like they can’t talk to them about it, trying not to shame them. Dealing with the results and mess they create. The list goes on and on. It is hard to step away too, not feel bad about steping away. Feeling sorry, mad, bad, sad. All while the adict is enjoying their habit (or suffering it). Also dealing with their insults for doing or saying something they dont want to hear, and sometimes even for saying the things they want to hear.

• IMHO- This is much more serious than alcoholism. If Kim is truly stealing Monty’s pain patches, they are 20x stronger than heroin. Again JMO.

While I get that Kim is not Kyle’s responsibility- she is physically unable to make any decisions at this point. If her family does not step in- who will?

• designernailsdiana says:

Itsnotreality The best thing your husband can do is NOT pick up any pieces. That will force them to either get help or hit their bottom. To pick up pieces only enables the alcoholic to continue their abuse of others.
      I feel Kyle and everyone else on BH needs to Let Go and Let God because Kim needs to want help and if people keep intervening she will keep using them as excuses to use. An alcoholic/drug user needs enablers and people to blame for their addiction.
      Why give them yourself as an excuse?
      I saw what my drinking was doing to my kids before it got bad. I stopped it because my own parents were alcoholics and I hated the way they (especially my Mom) had treated me. Once I got away from it I saw how it controls and wishes to destroy relationships.
      Only with that distance can someone see what their addiction was doing to them because they allowed it to rule their lives.
      I’ll keep you all in my prayers.

• Itsnotreality says:

Yes, I agree but unfortunately he continues to do it. I think you are very brave for getting help and admitting your mistakes. I hope you have continued success.

Hi INR. So sorry addiction has touched you and your husband’s family. You totally know what it’s like. I’m glad you personally survived it but sad you still have to deal w/w/it. I said the same thing about Kyle. She’s damned if she does something she’s damned if she doesn’t. I’m doesn’t give a flying flip at how and when Kyle tries to help her. And for just that reason Kyle needs to stop protecting Kim by saying things like Kim had bronchitis. Kim hears “Kyle knows I had bronchitis”, or whatever lie she tells Kyle, so oh well I don’t have to face the truth about myself.

• Itsnotreality says:

I agree Kyle should have called bull on the bronchitis but then everyone would be saying what a B***h she is, like when she yelled out in the limo that Kim is an Alcololic. Kyle at this point will be seen as wrong for whatever she does or doesn’t do. I am not defending Kyle just saying I get what she is going thru.

• California35 says:

Yes! Agree. Not loving or defending Kyle. I just think se won’t do right no matter what. She has tried to cover up for kim and then when she doesn’t is hard to see too. On this season so far, she is not saying anything about it. Just on the restroom to kim, but she keeps very quiet when the others talk about it. Remember lisa r on the way home. Now all are talking about it when Kylr is not there. Kylr is inly addressing the fact that Brandi is not a good company for Kim AND that Kim sides with Brandi instead of her.

Right. It’s like Kyle has swept the addiction under the rug and is focused on trying to get Kim to see that Bobble is not a good person and not good for her to be around.

Yeah. Kyle just can’t win. I feel for her for that.

• Kim is a typical addict: very good at making everyone ELSE look and feel bad.

You cannot win with an addict when they’re actively using. They don’t see their behavior as a problem if only YOU would LIGHTEN UP! Or if they do see it’s a problem, like when they OD or get arrested or steal and get caught, they play the contrition card and give their loved ones hope that maybe THIS time, finally….

And for some, it does stick, and god bless, because you’ve beaten terrifying odds.

But for many, it’s just a matter of time until they figure out another excuse, option, manipulation, and source to pick right back up where they left off.

The difference between other diseases and addiction is the addict chooses it. If it’s a disease they can’t control, and many cannot, that doesn’t make it any easier to watch someone you love destroying themselves and hurting others in the process.

So Kyle is caught in this downward spiral. Poker Game night Kim and Brandi were very rude and hateful to Kyle and Lisa during the games, not to mention completely awful to their host and hostess. Both admit abusing drugs or alcohol as their excuse. I’ve given Kyle her due about bad behavior, but I truly felt terrible for her as we saw her realize what was happening with Kim. Kim expertly pushed Kyle’s panic button with her under-the-breath remark implying Kyle was the one at fault again.

Kim knew what she was doing and I don’t believe for one minute she doesn’t remember because she sure brings up details when it suits her. Kim is not this sad, pathetic, weak little victim of her disease. Whether for attention, to please the Bravo producers & keep the paycheck coming, or out of some sibling rivalry never resolved, ALL THAT WENT DOWN THAT NIGHT WAS INSTIGATED BY KIM.

Weeks later, again Kim manipulated Brandi (and clearly it didn’t take much) into going to Kyle’s party uninvited and unannounced, knowing it would be Kyle who would end up looking bad. This is an old dance they have danced for decades. Brandi cockblocking Kyle was NOT unintentional. Brandi may or may not know she’s being manipulated–I think she does and loves it–but Kim put HERSELF in the middle: “They both LOVE ME!”

But Kim loves her drugs. They give her ALL: her “pain” is medicated and how much attention is she getting now? It’s all about Kim. Just like when she was a young star, all revolves around Kim.

Kyle is angry. Of course she is. Love or hate Kyle, she is not responsible for Kim’s addiction. You deal with a self-destructive addict long enough who is hurting everyone, you get angry and frustrated.

For those who haven’t ever been there, it’s not just a few slurry nights in bathrooms at stupid Housewives’ events. It’s decades of lies and illness and car accidents and unpaid debts and shady people and theft and arrests and lawyers and humiliation and fear and financial drain and helplessness and desperation and shock after disappointment after heartbreak.

And it never ends. You deal with it and you pray and you hope and you cry and you deal with it until one day you quit praying and quit hoping and look around to see that you’re standing in a wasteland. Scorched earth, baby. As far as you can see.

If you have never been there, you cannot know what it is to question your own character and sanity, because addicts can make it that bad.

So why not just walk away? It’s not that easy. Addicts make sure of that, as they know how to play this game better than you ever will, because they created it. Special edition just for you. While you’re feeling your way in the dark through their maze of lies and deceit, they’re setting more traps. They need stability, too, after all. It’s hard to buy drugs or alcohol when they’re in jail or broke.

Then there is the Gordian Knot no one can untie: innocent children whose lives depend on SOMEONE who is sober dealing with the chaos and instability created by the addict. That’s some tricky stuff, believe me.

So yeah, Brandi has NO IDEA what Kyle has been through with Kim, but some of us do.

Sorry, as now I’ve gone on and on, but it is a reality I know all too well. I wonder if the Richards sisters and Bravo have learned nothing from the tragedy of Russell.

Great post. Thanks for sharing!

This post is awesome WTG-the manipulation is so obvious with Kim-she is controlling the entire situation and she’s loving it. I don’t see her as “poor Kim” anymore. I used to feel so bad when people would say she was drinking or taking pills but I believe she hasn’t truly been sober ever. She’s is good at causing casinos and taking the heat off her addiction. Everyone is talking about Brandi and Kyle but Kim is the problem and the one with the problem. Kim has learned how to manipulate perfectly-but she’s not fooling me!!

Thank you for this insightful post. You succeed in expressing the emotional abyss of addiction on everyone involved.

• plainviewsue says:

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences. One of the things I so love about this blog is hearing about the real life experiences, good and bad, from our Lynn family.

As someone who truly knows about this, I totally respect and agree with your take on this.

8. Great blog- interesting insights.

Bravo archetypes of women.

9. lila1star says:

I just posted this on the other thread–I guess right as this was being posted so I am bringing it with me 🙂

Actually they do give Fentanyl patches to addicts. My brother who is an alcoholic and addict is on them. He had failed back surgery and can barely walk and is in constant pain–thus the patch. At first he was on other narcotics in pill form(ms contin–which is morphine). The patch and the others are all time released meds–the pill version Like morphine and Oxycontin are every 12 hrs. The patch is usually every 72 hrs.

In the past two years my brother while taking these meds continued to drink and twice he went into seizures and was found in time–rushed to the hospital–put on a ventilator and we all waited. The second time we were told his kidneys were shutting down and for all of us to come as they did not expect him to live through the night. I literally was on my way to the airport when I got the call that he woke up and was no longer at deaths door.

They (the state of Texas)–sent him to rehab Got him all clean. He was doing well but still had severe pain but of course his pain management doctors never wanted to see him again but through another type of state program they put him on the patch. The thinking here is that is not as easy to abuse but the thing they don’t get is its not him slapping on an extra patch but him drinking while on the patch. He has been told he will die if he drinks–his liver is shot. He says he is sober but personally I don’t buy it nor do I understand what the docs are thinking???

Kim’s patch may not be a narcotic. It could be anything from a steroid or other type of med unless I missed something.
    I agree with those who are wondering what in blazes is Bravo thinking?

• I have also read that it is given to addicts. Evidently you need to have had significant narcotic use to be able to tolerate it.

Sending you my prayers for your brother’s health and sanity.

• lila1star says:

I do not know if this qualifies as a tired and yawn inspiring story line but the wild cackle and screech of a HW who feels left out.
        There are so many but to be frank this Kim issue is hard to shake or get away from. Darn Kim is good–not only does she have her real friends and family walking on egg shells but half the viewers as well. Maybe for me it is because it hits to close to home–raised by drunks–married a drunk(26yrs). Yes–I was the best enabler this side of the world. I was in my 50s by the time I said goodbye to it all after admitting I had a problem–I did my enabler job so darn well I was the almost-on my way-to crazy land while the “professional”
        gave the drunk a pass–poor guy with the almost on the way to crazy wife! Just the slap in the face I needed but now thanks to everyone here I realize the current theme of HW is not good for me. wow–who would of thought…So if I am gone a bit–I will be back. Take care and Thank You for letting me share……

• *chuckling softly while nodding*

When I was still with my ex and someone offered me a drink I’d say “oh no, I’m the enabler, thank you”

I dunno. This show is causing me a teensy bit of aggravation. Too Upsetting, so I may not be far behind you.

• Oh, dear, I just wrote about that very thing: questioning your own sanity and character because you live in a world built on the addict’s lies and deceit. Been there, done that, long ago, but it’s hard to explain to anyone who hasn’t.

That’s what I see Kyle going through. She’s so confused and angry that she looks like the crazy one.

Gosh I’m sorry for your brother Lila.

10. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. Great blog. The recycling story lines from seasons past, franchise to franchise is BRAVO’s bread and butter. What we didn’t have prior was mouthy or better yet LIPSYLisa! She is the breath of fresh air that is really calling out the stops on the bullshit train. She’s absolutely correct in her assertion that everyone is afraid of Kim. What will Kim do if she is confronted? The better question should be what could happen to her crazy ass if she continues down her current spiral as everyone watches in muted horror and fascination?

Kim is a master manipulator, working everyone, besides the obvious Kyle and Brandi. She’s got those two in a dual headlock, making them fight to prove their love for her as she pops, snorts n drinks herself into oblivion. Allegedly. Probably. Most Definitely. We’ve seen her lucid and clear headed while other times she is loopy, confused or unintelligable. She can be a wounded bird or a raging pterodactyl. Her obvious performances of frail patient, torn love triangle participant and menacing upstart are mediocre at best. She really needs to lay off the sauce, pills or powder as her craft is suffering. Big time.

For better or worse this season seems to be ‘AllAboutKim’. She is integral in the story lines of Kyle, Brandi and now Eileen and LipsyLisaInterventionistExtraordinaire. . 4 outta 6 ain’t bad at all and LVP n YoFo will jump on board for the ride soon enough.

11. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Kim won’t listen to Kyle because she’s the younger sister, and in Kim’s eyes, has had it easy. Brandi is trying to bring down to commiserate in the “wounded, helpless bird” pity party. True broken people only think other broken people can relate to them. So Kim is sure Kyle (of Lisa, Lisa, Eileen, Kathy Hilton, etc.) will never understand her. As long as Brandi drags her down, Kim will stay there. She’s choosing to be miserable with Brandi (“she really hurt me”) rather than be happy with the sober people in her life.

The only hope for Kim to get sober is her children. Unfortunately, how scared are they right now? I’m sure Kim snaps at them if they try to discuss her addictions (yes, I made that plural). They can fake happiness all the time expecting to snap her out of it, but that’s just throwing a coat of paint over warped wood. Until Kim stops to realize her children are the victims of her substance abuse and not her, she’s not going anywhere but down.

I said her kids need to get her away from Bobble and I agree they need to get her the help. Do whatever. It’s too late when the person is dead.

13. California35 says:

Thanks NMD — you are right! Yawn 😴
    Maybe now your name could be NMY 😋

How about to add to the list of reclined story lines
    Single mother by the same Brandi although we keep seeing only the “single” part of that.

14. Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

So I have an angle on why Max wanting to find out about his heritage is making Lisa so worried. She has met the birth parents. What if they gave him up because they had (dramatic pause here) substance abuse issues? I can definitely see why this would cause anxiety in Lisa and Ken. He has had his own issues – so, maybe? I an also see apprehension why they wouldn’t want this played out on tv.

Here’s how I can relate….. my cousin was involved with a moron slacker. She got pregnant and convinced her parents to let him move in with them to give him “a break.” They agreed. He charged all kinds of porn website subscriptions to their telephone account and my uncle’s credit card. The baby was born, they found all the charges (had to dispose of their computer because it was easier than fixing it from all the cookies, spiders, popups and emails) and made him move out. He did whine that he was a sex addict and just couldn’t help himself. He disappeared from his daughter’s life when she was a month old. He went on to become a local writer with an ability to make everyone believe everyone needed to overlook his criminal tendencies. He sued for custody of his daughter when my cousin got married to screw with her. The judge thought he was wacky and awarded my cousin child support and supervised visitation at $300 per hour. Guess what? He went on to convince his employer to pay him under the table. My cousin eventually caught him after two years and got his new employer to garnish wages. So…. he sued her for custody again. Of course he lost, but was granted professionally supervised visitation at $650 per hour. He disappeared for a while and then made our local headlines. This idiot was busted for holding up beauty salons right before they were closing so there were only a couple of employees and no customers there at that time. He was sentenced to 12 years or so in prison. (Salon Bandit is what you would look up on Google). The excuse this time was that he was addicted to gambling. He started a defense funds and stupid fools would give him money, then he would write them his sob-story and they took to the internet to defend him.

When my cousin got a divorce, her daughter was angry about the breakup and her stepfather blamed everything on my cousin. He left off the part about cheating on her with his sister-in-law, but whatever. So the convict father contacted her from jail. He set up twitter and facebook accounts through friends and manipulated the system until I found the accounts and had them shut down. He then sent letters and gifts to a friend of hers until her friend’s parents found out.

The fear of our family to not want this teenager manipulated by a professional liar is incredibly stressful. This sex addict, gambling addict, drama addict is preying on the insecurities of a teenage girl. If Max’s parents were half of a mess as this convict, I would hope people would stop criticizing Lisa for her reluctance to welcome those people into her happy family’s life. She already found out the hard way with grifters Cedric and Brandy.

Rebecca who is criticizing Lisa? Why would any criticize her? I would feel the same way she does. I would be nervous and scared and feeling insecure and probably 9 million other emotions (like all the ones I had reading your story-My Lord people are sick!!). I wish I could say I would be strong and supportive but I know myself better than that-I would try to be but I know those feelings I would have.

• He’s more than a sex/gambling/drama addict, my friend, he’s a convicted felon.

I am so so *super*proud*and in awe of you that you were able to shut this criminal’s social media accounts down.

Poor kid- I am so thankful you are in her life.

As far as Lisa is concerned- there have always been rumors circulating regarding Max. Your theory, that Lisa and Ken know his birth parents are bad news, is as good as any of them.

IMHO- there’s no smoke without a fire, and something very teensy tiny is just a little bit off about Max’s adoption.

As far as criticisms- there doesn’t seem to be any here on this blog. But I’ve seen it in spades on other blogs.

• OMIB — do you think maybe there’s a Lionel Richie / Nicole Richie adoption situation here ?

How Lionel and whatever #wife took their friend’s daughter to raise ???

Like I said yesterday- Lisa is super lucky to have gotten Max as an infant, pre-toddler exposure issues as my uncle had to deal with.

Oh boy your cousin picked a winner. None of it is fair on her daughter. Hopefully she will come to see who her father is sooner rather than later.
      IDont recall anyone criticizing Lisa though.

She picked two bozos in a row. She doesn’t have a big sister, but she has me. Her father is my late father’s little brother. Mess with them and you get ME. Hulk Smash! That’s why I don’t understand this love/hate relationship with Kim and Kyle. Nobody can come between us siblings and cousins and second cousins, etc.

Brandi is killing me today!!!

16. serenanyc says:

Hey all, this is a great interview with Eileen.

#RIPBobSimon

18. Orson says:

And I just found out a friend of mine photobombed a RHBH episode. She didn’t mean to. She made a documentary (her first) and she’s taking it on the film festival circuit (and it’s doing well) and my friend was on some red carpet doing an interview when the RH people showed up doing their own taping.

Oh, if you’re interested, here’s the trailer for my friend Jane’s “Pie Lady of Pie Town”.

19. JILL —–🚨🚨🚨wtf !?!! Now I have to see the RINGER volume on her pic!?! Does this Bit&h not know how to effing CROP A PICTURE !?!? She’s such a mess I just CANT even with her. We have to see the blue tooth the %charge (you know, my Achilles 👠) 😜

What a royal royal mess.

Her wine means so much to her that she couldn’t even TRY to take a better picture???
      “Unfiltered” sounds like moonshine no?
      Aaaannnnnnnnndddddddd she wants a PINK top!! PINK as in Vanderfabulous!!!
      I CANT EVEN!!!
      Check my twitter TL for the cutest Ayla pic!! Cowboy boots!!

VPR is on. I haven’t watched much but I noticed at the opening Lisa has quite a few more people standing around her chair. I did notice on epi 1 that I saw that Ken is no longer beside Lisa.

21. Itsnotreality says:

The last season everyone wanted Kim gone because she was boring and had no storyline. This season she is the storyline. Kim is addict in every way and one of her addictions is fame and attention. Now we are talking about her. Yes I think she is using something but she is also doing it to get attention. Not to make all about me again but my mother has issues and she was always making up things or putting herself in situations so that people would feel sorry for her or care about her. If you dared not believe her or called her out on it she would make herself the victim and paint you as the bad guy.

Addicts have such a knack for manipulation! They become pros! If they put all that effort in being clean they would be successful!!

• Buttercream says:

Yep .. that Kim is a master manipulator! Such a shame Bravo is clueless how they are enabling her by filming/paying her and she’s using the money for her addictions … get off the merry-go-round and stop filming her! She was ‘working’ everyone around her just fine in the five residences she’s lived in /moved from ong before Bravo showed up to film …

Speaking of the 5 residences reminds me of S2 when she was moving and Kyle kept begging her to move closer to her, saying Kim always moves farther away from them. If I remember correctly Kim said she moves farther away cuz Kyle was smothering. But now this season Kim has Bobble convinced that Kyle has never been there for her.

I just didn’t want to see her arrange pictures or fold clothes.

22. stellastars21 says:

I’m losing it!!! I’m working on a website to sell handmade items from Hawaii and it is a lot of work. I feel like I need Sonja’s interns. Lol. I don’t want to be like her though. I will have a functioning website. I’m at the picture taking stage. I’m running a little behind schedule cause of my health and I’m determined to do as much as I can today. But omg my back is killing me. Fibromyalgia sucks!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Stellastr, that’s awesome. Any ideas on how you’re going to market your website?

• stellastars21 says:

The web hosting package I bought comes with a social media package. I had to join Facebook which I was avoiding like the plague because I don’t like the commitment and obligation to keep up with what everyone posts. Lol

This sounds exciting Stella!! Let us know when you are up and running-best of luck!!

• stellastars21 says:

Thanks Jill! I’ll email Veena when it is ready to go.
            This gives me perspective though because now when I see Housewives slapping their name on a product and claiming they “work” hard, chiiile they just don’t know. Lol.
            This is the only place I read everyday. I don’t usually know what to say and I’m on a time delay in Hawaii but unlike Facebook, I care what people are doing here. 🙂

You’re cute! Just say whatever you want to say!! That’s what I do (as I’m sure you noticed!) post at whatever time you can-we see everything!!
              Slapping your name on something really isn’t impressive to me-hard work is and it sounds like you are working hard! Keep it up but don’t over do it-you need to know when to rest-stay in front of the pain and take a break when it starts!

Your website sounds great. Looking forward to seeing it. Congrats!! You poor thing I’m sorry you’re dealing w/that pain. But Stella you don’t hardly want one of Sonja’s interns. You’d have a broken toilet and you’d be farther behind on your website. Besides. Do you really want an intern that’ll help you pick out your undies? 😉

• Itsnotreality says:

I hope you have much success!!

• Is the homeless girl in ireland still available?

Juk- good luck and feel better soon.

• Stella sorry you’re feeling so yucky. 😦

Take care of yourself —- that business sounds very interesting and i feel like it’s very “in” right now ….

Best of luck to you 🌟

Here’s the situation: at my sons pre school they have hanging folders with their work in it. He only goes 2 days, so I only check it occasionally. Today I checked it and there was a party invite inside. The party was last Sat! They’re supposed to put those in their bags! Anyway, my next door neighbors son goes there as well, at the same thing happened to her (our kids are in the same class). I feel terrible! Should I email the mom and explain what happened or just let it go? I don’t know her-I do know her son.

Interesting blog. Thank you, Veena.

Thanks to each of you who are willing to share your personal experiences with addiction.

25. http://allaboutthetea.com/2015/02/12/feds-garnish-apollo-nidas-bravo-paycheck/

I defy anyone to look at this list of victims and not wonder just slightly how this two bit hustler managed this without any of his wife’s help.

Or how anyone can say that a Phaedra didn’t know that he had all of this $$$ and she was oblivious.

And while we are at it, how come Appollo has his Brav paycheck garnished but the Guidices haven’t.

Ugh at all of these horrible heinous HoWives.

• NJBev says:

very good questions, indeed-
      Several weeks ago, my 22 yr daughter asked me,
      very simply, “why did Apollo get 8 years, and Joe and Teresa, combined,
      got only 1/2 the time?”
      I didn’t know what to say, as I wasn’t 100% sure on Apollos charges?
      She was upset, concerned it was a racial thing, I did however remind
      her it was Apollo’s second felony, and he had already been in jail-
      -she was subdued by that, but honestly, someone tell me the rest of the
      answer?

• Buttercream says:

Apollo used multiply shell companies to launder, embezzle, stolen money, falsify documents, swindle investors…I am talking DELTA employees along with several corporations with deep pocket attorneys.. The G’s of NJ didn’t pay their bills and lied on mortgage papers – federal offenses are not the same with personal liability (the G’s) vs. Corporate money laundering/swindling stacked with a former federal offense ..and then there’s the federal circuit court judges to contend with .. any one else care to add ??

26. serenanyc says:

I read that Lisa V is going to be the Grand Marshal at Harry Connick Jr’s parade in New Orleans. I bet some of the other ladies are jealous lol!

I’m watching TMZ. First they got Gigi and asked her if there’s jealousy between the models over who gets the cover of Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. She’s on the cover. She said no , they’re all sisters that support one another. Well they do support each other but they get jealous when someone gets a coveted job and they don’t. Let’s be real. Gigi did good giving a politically correct answer though. A bunch of the models were somewhere in Nashville. They were getting on a bus.
    Second they get Kyle coming out of KFC. They ask her how often does she get fast food. She said more often than she’d like to admit. Sometimes she’s picking up the girls from school and they want something to eat. She had a bucket of chicken. I used to like KFC but I hadn’t had it in a long time and then I had some and tasted how salty that chicken is. So no more KFc for me. I love Popeye’s Chicken and Bojangles.

Everything tied to Bobbi Kristina is a convoluted mess. How did it take until just now come to light that she caused a traffic accident 3 days before being found unresponsive? This raises obvious questions, like could she have sustained injury that cause a problem later? Could the injuries on her body be from that? But they are investigating Nick who she was/was Not married to. And then of course how we already heard there was a call to the house for a couple fighting – and they weren’t there….would have been a week before the car accident. So much apparent turmoil beforehand.

No Mauricio?

Just closed escrow on this. Sold. $5,000,000. Buyer Paul Nassif

A post shared by Josh Flagg (@joshflagg1) on

I’d like to give a big welcome to all our new posters!

Need a good laugh? Check out this clip…

A flashback for those of you who watched Lisa Rinna on Days Of Our Lives…

34. NJBev says:

Well, I have to tell you how ignorant I am!
    When Kim told Brandi she was on the “patch”
    (remember now, she couldn’t explain what a hernia was,
    had a broken rib, ahem, and then she “cough, coughs,”
    all after standing on a bar stool putting crap in a cabinet?)
    I thought the cough would rupture the “hernia” or hurt
    the “broken rib”…….. so when she said she was on a patch,
    I assumed it was for smoking. 😉