Let’s Chat – Jill Zarin is on David Tutera’s CELEBrations

Tonight Jill Zarin returns to the little screen for the third time in a year.

First it was wife swap, when she was forced to live in a tiny house in Nashville, cook, babysit, and wash dogs.  First chance she got she bought her way out of all the work, hiring a cook babysitter, and dog grooming service.  Meanwhile in the Hamptons, we learned that Bobby bought the affection of his grandchildren with expensive gifts while pretty much ignoring them.  He was forced into a finger painting session and learned that he could actually have fun interacting with the youngsters.

Next she was on Millionaire Matchmaker, where she was shooed out of the room by no other than Patti Stranger for being too annoying.  Whodaguessed!  Plus she stuck a straw up her nose so the episode was a complete success.

mmjillstrawupnos

Tonight it is her turn to play a diva on David Tutera’s CELEBrations, and I’m sure she won’t disappoint.  She should be joined by a whole list of ex-Bravolebrities from Shahs and Housewives.  There was also some sort of reconciliation with Reza from Shahs – perhaps we’ll find out why they were fighting.

reza and jill

jills party

Let’s Chat

31 Responses to Let’s Chat – Jill Zarin is on David Tutera’s CELEBrations

Oh goody – a puppet sex tape on Marriage Boot Camp. That can’t be good.

OT – but my Christmas Kitty has turned out to be a real sweetie. She jumps into my lap the moment I get home and is just the best little girl. Phew. I was really worried after the rocky start with all the biting and hissing.

She’s still not comfortable with our dog, but in all fairness the dog tries to chase her every chance she gets. Yesterday I watched the cat leap over the dog, claws out and hissing, before she ran into a safe spot. I could’t stop laughing.

3. I thought the “fight” bw her and Reza (the snake) was because he leaked pics of the event before it was announced she was doing this show ……

That’s why he says he’s sorry …….

#losersbothofthem

—OMIB – wrote you back last post. You preachin’ to the choir girl 🙌🎤🎤

• Sorry didn’t mean to offend you- I wasn’t sure from your comments how familiar you were with astrology.

I’ve been taking classes since the 80’s- it amazes me that there’s always so much more to learn.

• Oh no – no offense ! sorry it doesn’t come out right on “typing” vs talking in person —

I love it all …. !
        And thanks for the sites, I’m going to check those out.

I don’t take susan miller word for word but a lot has truly happened that I didn’t think would at times, so it caught me off guard.
        What I still don’t know is if I should read my horoscopes for the RS-Ascendant and moon too? Do you know?

I like cafe astrology for quick stuff too and quick tables to figure out tables for planets —
        Going to check back on your sites – thanks for them — ⭐ <——-literally LOL

• Veena (NMD) says:

No – they made up and she invited him to the event, and then he leaked the photos –

• Wait – they made up for a fight they had before the event ?

Sorry – God I’m not being clear – what I meant was – she invited him and the other C-level reality peeps —
        And he went just as a normal guest – the FIGHT – I thought – was because he tweeted or insta’d photos of the event when maybe WE didn’t want that info out ???
        That’s what I had read …….

Maybe I’m wrong ?
        They’re both 🐍🐍🐍🐍

Isn’t anyone watching this show?

5. It doesn’t come on for another 3 hours but I found the channel…I set it to record..off to dinner!

Catching the 12 am show!

• Happy birthday and I hate Jill Zarin

Thanks SJP! Jill doesn’t bother me that much. There’s a lot of women in NYC who are worse as I’m sure you can attest! 😉
        I’m trying to get back up to the city this spring-they are doing a new show with the Rockettes-Derek Hough is starring in it. I fell in love with the Rockettes (who I was always mildly obsessed with) when I finally saw them this Christmas. I know it’s unsophisticated and touristy-but I loved them!

7. “Be careful when you call me, because I will most definitely come.” hahaha!!

Good morning & happy Friday the 13th ! #earlystart #RHOBH

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18) on

• OneMoreInBoston says:

Oh look! Another Etsy Chanel mug!

She be klasssy

BTW- why is the golf cart labeled “Golf Cart”? Isn’t that kinda self evident?

Going to label my coffee maker now- because you know- shi shi

• serenanyc says:

Dpes she own anything that is not Chanel?!

Kenya had a longer than usual Q&A via Twitter last night (Friday) if anyone is interested, take a look ::::crickets::::: I can’t type very well and not going to cut and paste them here like I normally do.

10. serenanyc says:

Hi all! Thx again for welcoming me to your blog.

I found out Lisa R. is on CSI this week.

Sneak Peek: https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs/tv-news/watch-lisa-rinna-make-a-teary-confession-in-an-exclusive–csi–clip–video-215910741.html