Vanderpump Rules “For Better or Worse”

Vanderpump Rules

“For Better or Worse” – by HydrangeaHussy

Scheana’s wedding day is finally here!  I’m sure that someone from Sur will ruin it and my bet’s on Kristen.  Scheana arrives at Lisa’s house to discuss the wedding.  The rehearsal dinner is at Sur, so that Scheana can use her employee discount.  As if Bravo isn’t footing the bill.  They discuss the wedding budget, which has gotten a little out of control.  A few summers ago, Scheana was injured and she has now received her settlement check.  That allowed her to triple her wedding budget.  Scheana requests 300 bottles of LVP sangria for the wedding.  She’s worried about Kristen, but thinks it’s rude to uninvite her days before the wedding.  Lisa suggests that Kristen be uninvited but can’t tell Scheana what to do.

The boys are standing on a street corner, drinking beer from paper bags.  These boys are so classy!  Tom tells us that he and Ariana don’t really talk about weddings.  Other Tom wants to get married and have a family, just not right now.  I wonder if he’s told Katie that?  Jax makes lots of snarky comments about how Shay’s life is over because he’s getting married.  They walk down the street to get haircuts and shaves.  Shay isn’t nervous yet and worries that he’s going to cry at the wedding.

1 (Small)

There are 40 people are the rehearsal dinner.  Scheana and Shay’s entire families are in attendance.  Scheana tells us that she is having a slumber party with the girls on Saturday nights, and the wedding is on Sunday.  James attends, but Kristen can’t because she isn’t allowed at Sur.  Katie is a little envious because Other Tom isn’t ready to get married.  She is ready and is tired of Other Tom’s excuses.  I remember being that age and thinking that marriage is the end goal, rather than just finding someone who treats you right.  Tom and James have begun mending fences.  They discuss the Miami Girl situation.  Tom explains that Kristen orchestrated the whole thing and continues to deny sleeping with Miami Girl.  James doesn’t buy it because Miami Girl described Tom in details.  James doesn’t care, but Kristen is still mad.  Tom shows James a text from Kristen asking Tom to hang out.  James admits that their relationship isn’t normal.  Tom doesn’t want to see James hurt by Kristen the way that he was.  James will probably run to Kristen and tell all.

The girls arrive at the wedding venue.  It really is a beautiful location.  Scheana begins rearranging the setup.  She found her wedding coordinator on Instagram for a steep discount.  That’s ok because she already knows what she wants, so the coordinator just has to make it happen.  Pandora arrives with cases of LVP sangria.

Kristen and James meet for lunch.  James tells Kristen about his conversation with Tom, but spins it to seem like Tom accosted him about his relationship with Kristen.  Kristen is mad that Tom ambushed her boyfriend when she wasn’t there to defend herself.  She thinks that Tom is obsessed with her life because he spoke to James about her.  Umm, he wasn’t that one who befriended a stranger in an attempt to break up a relationship.  Kristen is the one who has been obsessing.  James isn’t happy that Kristen is still texting with Tom.  He tells Kristen that his feelings were hurt by that, but Kristen blows it off.  She tells James that she still goes through times of caring about Tom.  I think she rushed into something serious with James before she was over Tom.

2 (Small)

Back at the wedding venue, Scheana distributes personalized wine glasses to all of her bridesmaids.  Even though Katie isn’t a bridesmaid, she is in attendance.  Scheana and Katie are both happy that they moved on from their fighting.  Scheana and her mother share a bonding moment just before bedtime.  By morning, wedding prep is well underway.  There are tons of flowers being delivered and the girls are having breakfast.  Hair stylists and makeup artists arrive to get the girls ready.  Pandora goes through a list of things that went wrong at her wedding that Lisa just handled.  That’s the kind of support you need on your wedding day – someone to handle the issues so you don’t even know about them!  While getting her hair done, Scheana realizes that she left Shay’s wedding gift at home.  She calls Kristen to pick it up on her way to the wedding.  And that’s how Kristen is going to get into the bridal villa to annoy Ariana.  Ariana isn’t comfortable having Kristen there, but Scheana doesn’t think that Kristen will cause a scene.  I’m Ariana on this one, Kristen will cause a scene.

The boys are beginning to arrive at the groom’s suite.  Shay says that he isn’t nervous, but he’s shaking.  Tom got Shay a tuxedo jacket for his wedding gift.  It’s a white jacket with his name embroidered on the underside of the collar.  At least it can only be seen when the collar is flipped up.

3 (Small)

Kristen arrives with the wedding gift.  She isn’t dressed yet, but plans to get her hair and makeup done there.  How did that happen?  She wants to annoy Ariana and Katie while she’s there.  Scheana tells Kristen that they are leaving soon, so she doesn’t know who will do her hair and makeup.  Umm, if I hadn’t arranged to have my hair and makeup done there before the wedding day, I wouldn’t show up expecting it.  Scheana breaks out the Fireball and shot glasses for a pre-wedding drink.  She and her mother head to a suite near the wedding site to finish getting dressed, but she can’t remember where the suite is.  They finally find it.  I must admit, the wedding site is beautiful.  Tons of pink and white flowers (my favorite colors!), flowing champagne, and a fountain.  The guests begin arriving.  Carmen and Jax arrive together, even though she isn’t Jax’s date.  He thinks that he just needs to do a little more charming to win her back.  He also likens himself to George Clooney, saying that he will wait awhile longer before getting married.  I feel sorry for whoever he tricks into marriage.  Kristen can’t help but take a swing at Lisa by telling us that Scheana’s wedding is just as beautiful as Pandora’s, but didn’t cost as much.  Lisa is impressed with how well Scheana has pulled everything together.

4 (Small)

Finally, the guests are seated.  Scheana’s dress is on.  Well, sort of dress.  It’s a skirt and beaded crop top.  They begin making their way to the aisle.  It’s 6pm and the guests are waiting, but the boys aren’t there yet.  Scheana is getting upset by their tardiness.  The wedding coordinator hurries the boys to the altar, but they can’t get there because Scheana is in the hallway.  She has to hide in a closet while the boys walk through.  They are now 20 minutes behind schedule.  Finally, Shay appears and the wedding begins.  Tina begins singing before Scheana is ready, so she refuses to walk down the aisle.  They decide that Tina must start over because Scheana has to be out there when Tina reaches a specific point in the song.  Tina finishes, but Scheana is nowhere to be found.  The wedding coordinator tells Tina to start singing again.  They really should have done a run-through before the wedding day.  Tina begins the song again, and Scheana walks down the aisle.  I love seeing the look on the groom’s face when his bride appears!  They exchange vows and are married!  I’ll admit, I teared up a little.  I love weddings.

5 (Small)

___________________________________________

Chat Tonight – show starts at 10 eastern/ 9 central

Jill Zarin will celebrate her 50th (actually 51st) Birthday on David Tutera’s Celebrations to night.  Look for Gretchen, Peggy, MJ, Marysol and Reza to be in attendance.

reza and jill

jill and gretchen

jills party

___________________________________________

Happy Birthday Exit4!

___________________________________________

This entry was posted in Vanderpump Rules and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

121 Responses to Vanderpump Rules “For Better or Worse”

1. Buttercream says:

Happy Birthday Exit 4! Enjoy and keep warm 🙂

Good morning everyone. TGIF. Happy Friday.

LOL JZ is so DANG good for a laugh. For someone that’s supposed to be a “undergarments” officiant her bra is always showing. You see her black bra under her right underarm? HAAAA!!! Why doesn’t anyone ever tell her? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

CHAT TONIGHT for Marriage Boot Camp and Jill’s Return to TV – chat will start just before 9 eastern.

Please tell Gretchen to put that dress in the back if her closet. It’s OUT, not IN at the moment. The color is pretty on her though.

Exit-it’s your birthday!! Happy Birthday-I wish you lived next door so we go out for drinks and Drunky smokes!! We would have the best time ever!! We would get drunk and sing Karaoke like the professional singers we are!! I hope you have a great birthday!!
    🎉🎉🎉🎉🎤🎤🎤🎤🍺🍻🚬🍺🍻🚬🍺🍻🚬🍺🍻🚬🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎉🎉🎉🎉

I’m eating oatmeal and do glad I finished that bite before I read Jax likens himself to George Clooney cuz I would have spit all over my computer. LOL. Only in his nightmares.

• Itsnotreality says:

Jax is so swarmy(is that a word). I don’t find him at all attractive and can’t believe that girls fall for his lies.

If swarmy isn’t a word you just made it one cuz I know exactly what you mean. Jax is nice looking when he’s cleaned up. And that’s one of his downfalls cuz he thinks he’s all that and a bag of chips and he’s not.

I don’t really care too much for Jax. I do think out of all of the cast, he has been able to market himself very successfully. He is making the most money outside of Bravo/SUR. He is busy, busy, busy.
      #getwise #putsomemoneyinthebank

8. ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Happy Birthday to you ♫ ♬ ♩♫♫♩♬♫❀♩♬ ♩♬❆♪Happy Birthday to you ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Happy Birthday Dear Exit4! ♫♩♬❆♪♫ ♬❆♫❀♩♬❆♪ ♩❁♬ ♫ ♩♪ Happy Birthday to you! ☆.•°*”˜❀❀°Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ°❀❀˜”*°•.☆ Hoping you have a fabulous day! ♫ ♫♪♫❆♬♪♩♫♩ ♬❆♫❀♩♬❆♪♬ ♫❀♩♬ ♪

9. Itsnotreality says:

I made 20 cupcakes for my son’s 2nd grade class. They are strawberry and vanilla filled with a molten chocolate, topped with a whipped cream cheese frosting then dipped in a chocolate ganache. His teacher said that they couldn’t have them since because all snacks have to be packaged. So does anyone want 20(ok 19) cupcakes before I eat them all?

10. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Happy Birthday Exit!! I have Valentines Day cupcakes that will be devoured in honor of your special day!! 🍥🍥🍥🎂🎂🎂💕💕💐💐

LOL JNNTJ. I just cracked up at you saying that was a big ass bowl of chicken salad Kim made. HA!! And for non-existent guests. Haha. 😂😂😂

Just a few observations from what I watched on the ol’ tube last night . . .

YIPPEE!! Helen didn’t win Project Runway All-Stars! I was cheering for Sonjia, but Dmitry did awesome as well. I really liked his ‘weed’ dress, but I saw it as feathers more than a marijuana leaf. Now how long will I have to wait for the next installment of PR? Sounds like they are still casting for season 14. I’m thinking next fall at the earliest.

Who’s watching American Idol? After watching faithfully for the first 10 years or so, I’ve really only watched on and off lately. But there are some amazing voices this year and a really good mix of genres. I’m looking forward to the live shows. I’m especially glad that they are only doing one show a week this season as well.

It’s Friday the 13th. Any big plans for Valentine’s Day? Not such a big day in my house, but I might make an extra special supper for the hubby. Any suggestions? He’s a meat and potatoes man pretty much. Have a great weekend y’all!

Hi Husker. I didn’t watch any of these shows. I’m a #TGIT , CBS watcher on Thursday night.

• Husker girl you KNOW I did a jig when dmitry won!!!!
      He keeps it CLASSY & is never obnoxious on the show (though I know talent and being nice don’t HAVE to go hand in hand )

SOOOO happy helen got 3rd!!!
      I loved Sonjee as well she’s so sweet. She should be proud. I would wear every single lace dress she made. LOVE

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

I’m glad Dmitry won as well. I’m also glad I got to see him on DWTS this season too. He’s multi-talented

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Happy Birthday Exit. Here’s to many more.

• chismosa aka/ HELP Someone fix RHOBH says:

Did he dance on DWTS this season? omg how did i not know this!?
          i must look this up online or something….

I know he was previously a pro. dancer. I can’t imagine these people who are SO talented in a previous profession and then come in and do something so PERFECTLY on ProRunway! It astounds me o_O

13. Itsnotreality says:

Jill looks nice in the pics above especially compared to Gretchen and Marisol who both have messed up their faces with so much surgery, injectables, and caked on makeup. Jill looks good for her age without looking fake.

14. California35 says:

Happy B- Day Exit! 😊🍕🎂🍰

Happy Friday everyone!

15. plainviewsue says:

Happy Birthday dear Exit!!!!!!!! Have a wonderful day 🙂

16. EXIT GIRL!!!!
    Happy BIRTHDAY! FRIDAY THE 13th 👻👻👻👻👻👻

Were you born on a Friday ? 😜

Have an AWESOME DAY! And happy valentines as well!

Make sure everyone you invited to your birthday GETS their invitation 😉😉
    (I got mine don’t worry….)

A pack of Newports and some Coronas for you !
    🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍻🍻🍻🍻

💝💝🎁🎁🎁🎁🎉🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊

Thank you! No Newports though! Must be Marlboro lights! I’m classy like that! LOL!!! 🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

I was born on a Wednesday! The weather decided to be 18 today as my gift! Brrr

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Wednesday child of woe. Does that hold true for you? I was born on a Wednesday as well

It doesn’t! I may have caused my parents many woes-but I’m not woeful. 😉 Thanks for the bday wishes! I wish it wasn’t so cold-but that’s February for you!

• chismosa aka/ HELP Someone fix RHOBH says:

aint no joke, you got the worst weather! it’s freezing!

but no snow……
        i’d rather the cold i think. i don’t know. We have snow forecasted tomorrow. eeek.

*hugs Exit really hard* – Happy Birthday!!! – may all your wishes come true! – *sets down ice cream cake* – and it is never too cold for ice cream cake!!

I think Jax is not bad looking, but knowing his personality, and seeing his living habits – does he not know how to clean? – his good looks wear thin for me – now, I am probably one of the rare few who think that George Clooney is not all that, but I’d take him in a heart beat over Jax – do you all remember when Clooney was on ER? one of my most favorite episodes was when his Aunt, Rosemary Clooney guest starred – she sang – such a beautiful voice – she was in White Christmas – sorry – rambling….

everyone looked beautiful at Sheena’s wedding – love the way she looks without all that makeup! – I have to say, even Kristin looked beautiful – did not care all that much for Sheena’s wedding dress, not my style, but she wore it beautifully, and it was more than clear that the two of them are very much in love –

stay warm my lovies –

WOW! So her GhostWriter just got back from a much needed vacation, because that sack of FICTIONAL Crap couldn’t have been possibly been written by a Ho-wife, or frankly anyone actually watching the show! Another EPIC.FAIL of a fake Blog on Bravo!

It’s so crazy-she’s still claiming to be sober-for 3 years-yet she admitted to taking drugs on national TV-HELLO-that’s a relapse Girl!!’

• nyc mama says:

Surprised? The same delusional person who stated to Kyle that she doesn’t drink, smoke or take drugs yet she was high when she said it and we watched her smoke a cigar.

Like Brandi she is a perpetual liar and doesn’t remember what she says from one minute to another and like her bff doesn’t take responsibility for her own actions. It has grown tiring watching it over and over again. She always makes the wrong choices, and it seems she is continuing to do so.

Yes, not only did Brandi somehow miss the fact that Kim was smoking a cigar on PN while sitting right next to her but she also missed the fact that Kim was clutching a cigarette in her hand when they talked in Kim’s bedroom.

EXACTLY! That’s why that Blog is completely FICTION! You can’t be sober yet take prescription pills that are for someone else!

Sobriety… okay, so you’re not drinking alcohol. You still need to lay off the Xanax, Paxil, whatever you can manage to snag from Monty’s personal pharmacy, and anything else you’re taking. Even if it’s prescribed in lieu of real therapy. I’ve got a good friend who’s working on his 25 year chip. He’d be the first to tell you he’s still an addict, just one in recovery. Hell*, he’ll tell everybody at least once a week when he goes to an AA meeting.

But yeah, even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. Kyle should back off. She needs therapy herself and she needs Al-Anon. And if Kim and Kyle really want to mend their rift, they need family therapy together, and it’ll be painful for both of them.

But I’m not going to bet any of that stuff will happen. The Denial is strong in these two. Mom really did a number on them. So, I’m leaning towards “Let’em go to Hell** their own way.” I’ve never met any of these people on the show and I never will. What they do does NOT affect me. I think the best we can do here on LynnFam is to admit to ourselves that it’s just irritainment now, not entertainment and we should just enjoy the shows for the schadenfreude value. It’s not my circus and they’re certainly not my monkeys.

* Oops! Gotta feed the cussin’ jar.
      ** ‘Clink clink’ yet again.

Orson has … um… has muttered!

• Barb (Just wondering in Jersey) says:

Irretainment. I like that word! I agree with all you have said, I mean muttered. 😉

• chismosa aka/ HELP Someone fix RHOBH says:

you should copy and paste this somewhere in case IT CHANGES LATER…..

doesn’t that happen at times?? i can’t bring myself to get to this site….

• “Kim’s blog is up…”
      I want hazard pay. Namaste.

• Sounds like it was written by Teresa’s old ghostwriter- Heather.

Maybe she’ll get paid by this one.

Btw- nice how she throws Lisa Rinna under the bus saying she’s not an addiction specialist.

On the immortal words of Phaedra (who has also been in the medicine cabinet according the Atlanta rumors) if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, has yellow feet….yup, don’t need to a “specialist” to recognize a duck.

OMIB I think the direction of Hate from THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi and SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim, known as the DysfunctionalDefectiveDum-DumDuo, will be squarely placed at VileKyle first, then to LypsLisa(since I think she is not going to stay quiet, yay looking forward to that!). I know that they are both getting coached for the Reunion, probably from the same ghost-writer, but they are not bright, nor quick enough on their “feet” to beat out the quips from the other ladies! PLUS they are both, well STUPID, and sharing a brain this season isn’t helpful to either of them!

• sparklemuffy says:

(((Julie)))

• inorite?

I remember that she was exceedingly kind and respectful to Lynn, when Lynn went to NYC and met Bethany.

She’s good people, and I wish her nothing but continued success and happiness.

Julie was an extremely loyal employee to Bethenny. We saw B acting like a lunatic on so many instances and she is a saint for putting up with that. She’s still very loyal to B as she is Bryn’s godmother.
          I always thought Bethenny was cheap compensating her. She left B not too long after the sale to Beam…I always though it was odd. #bischeap

OH WOW! Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes!!! It made my day!!🎂😍🎁

My mom came today to see me! She’s sleeping over. We ran a few errands and when we came home I took a warm bath with Epsom salt and lavender! 🛀 I’m already in my pjs!

I got my “birthday wine” 🍷my favorite brand! My mom even paid for it! Woo hoo! I will drink it tonight in my wedding crystal! I’m so fancy 🎶🎶

Thanks again for all the wishes. ❤️😊

I’m getting to go out with Kevin to our local bar in honor of Exit’s birthday -I will have beer and Drunky smokes🍻🚬🍺🍻🚬🍺 for everyone!! Have a great night-pray I don’t freeze to death!!!

20. OMIB what I meant — but I swore I saw retro continued to the 21st —
    To get into pisces. Still looking for those sites.
    All the air signs are getting Retro this yr 😁😁😁

• It went direct on the 11th. But the “wobble” continues for 10-4 days afterwards.

As you know, but others may not, Mercury rules transportation and communication. Gemini and Virgos are ruled by Mercury- which make both signs such good salespeople.

When Mercury goes retrograde, transportation and communication completely breaks down. Hello MBTA shutting down in Boston, not once but twice before Mercury went direct.

As a Virgo, but born while Mercury was retrograde- I pay close attention to this planet. I usually map it put on a calender two years out- so I can plan everything out.

Spoken like a true Virgo. 😜😜😜

• Ok- so I went to your link. Look at the calender again, they have it red for the actual retrograde and yellow for the wobble.

Their wobble is 3 weeks. *shrug* okay. It is an abundance of caution to make sure you don’t make a decision while a mercury can screw with it.

• chismosa aka/ HELP Someone fix RHOBH says:

I hadn’t realized that Mercury rules two signs– i know some other planets do— i get my OWN NON PLANET- thanks so much—- the moon!! LOL

– wow so you know your stuff… i used to chat a lot with DJ Princess on here all the time about it. She’s a gemini. I speak off-line with her too.
        I get confused about if i should CARE about my rising sign/ascendant’s horoscope and my moon sign’s….. (i don’t act like a typical cancer at all…..)

Also, this friend/ frenemy/ can’t stand her/ inherited her from my other friends- got married in october when mercury was in retro and i was like …. WOOPSIE! O_o But i think essentially everything ive ever read on this stuff is mostly that things just go ‘wrong’ — electronics– don’t sign a lease, buy anything new, etc…
        don’t get the new job then.. you can apply but not take it then.
        Plus this guy she married is a total jacka$$ so …. i just don’t know if merc. retro affects marriage dates/ – or in your case- birth dates!

I have to look up my year to see if i was in retro when i was born, i don’t know.

I live for susan miller/ astrologyzone. She’s got quite the following these days…. i knew her YEARS ago when she just had a lonesome little website! now she’s all over the place LOL

• Oh my gosh where do I begin?

Yes your ascendant and moon sign are as important as your sun sign.

It’s called the 3 lights of your chart and make up the person that you are.

Using myself as an example, my rising is Cancer. Your rising sign is how you present yourself to the world- it’s how others perceive you. As I’m sure you know, Cancer is considered the most feminine soft and passive sign. And that’s how others see me.

Until my virgo rears her bossy head. Lol! Because your sun sign is who you really are secretly.

Your moon determines how you respond emotionally, how you react to others. My moon is in Leo- so I love attention and the limelight, flashy clothes and jewelry, and like every woman with Leo influences- my hair or my mane is a thing for me. This is completely opposed to virgo and to Cancer traits tho.

I’m not a big fan of Susan Miller- I find her very sensationalistic. She’ll take a trend and turn it into a catastrophe.

If you know your time of birth- this is an amazing site- one that professional astrologers I know use in their clients charts.

• Back in Ancient Greek times, and even before then if you pay attention to Chinese astrology, anything associated with women and the feminine was considered “weak”.

So traits like fierce loyalty for family, emphasis on home and hearth, being happiest when surrounded by family and friends at home were considered weak traits to have.

The moon, which represents and influences women’s menstruated cycles, was also considered feminine or weak.

The astrological sign Cancer encompasses all go these “feminine” traits and more. Yet Sylvester Stallone is a Cancer- and I don’t think anyone would describe him as weak. Or Big Ang from MobWives, another Cancer.

• I know – yup.

That’s why I always say the 100s of literature I have on this tells me it’s uncomfortable for men to be Cancers and women Capricorns as the natural formation is opposite.

Trust – I know it A-L-L

I miss DJ Princess on here to chat with her about it – she was very intrigued

• Yes I know all this – my sun, moon, ascendant – etc. I look exactly how my ascendant says I should look its so funny.
            My bf had my chart completely done for me back in HS. I’ve been into this for YEARS.
            I know how my Mars and venus have to match up with my partner, eTC. I have shelves of books. Shelves. Before “”websites”” became the thing.

yeah I hate that cancers are perceived as passive –
            LISA RINNA LIPS ain’t Passive!!!
            LOLLLL

HydrangeaHussy – thanks for the recap that was a really good episode!

22. nyc mama says:

Lisa tweeted that she will be selling her new jewelry line tonight from the Plaza Hotel. Rinna tweeted in support. It is nice to see them support each other. Eileen and the two Lisa’s do this often for each other. We didn’t see this much in past seasons. Another nice change with this cast.

HydrangeaHussy, great blog!!! I enjoyed the episode and thought it was funny to see Scheana go from Zen to Bradzilla.
    Also, Kristen tweeted that she had already set up the appointment for hair/makeup at the venue.