Real Housewives of Atlanta “Hello Mr. Chocolate”

Real Housewives of Atlanta “Hello Mr. Chocolate” by RamonaCoaster

Kenya and Cynthia visit Claudia in her apartment that is finally furnished.  The view is really nice.  Claudia tells the ladies about the party for Porsha that Dish Nation threw and she starts crying because the situation with Porsha reminds her of high school.  She tells them she told Porsha that she wasn’t sorry about mentioning the married African guy.  That’s not really taking the high road.  The high road would be not to mention the married African guy and not continue to say she would not use her vagina to get expensive things.  If you decide to be a housewife of any show, it most likely will feel like you’re in high school.

Todd is asking Kandi how she feels about her part in the movie that she will do some acting in Los Angeles.  Kandi wants to learn about movie producing so that she can make a movie one day.   Kandi asks Todd if he is going to party an extra day with his friends which is why he is packing a big bag.  Todd plans on going away for a week to get away for a while.  Kandi looks like she is about to cry and Todd says she just wants to argue.  Most of the time Kandi shuts down and doesn’t feel like arguing.  Todd is just twisting things around to make her feel bad.  I wouldn’t like it either if my man were to go away for a week when it wasn’t necessary.  It sounds like trouble.

150212_2846726_Apollo_Tells_Peter_about_Chocolate

Apollo makes a huge revelation to Peter.  Apollo called him because he was about to flip out so Peter came to pick him up to take him out for a drink.  Apollo tells him he took a peek at Phaedra’s phone to discover that she is having an affair with an African guy named Mr. Chocolate.  Apollo shows Peter the texts between Mr. Chocolate and Phaedra that he sent to his phone.  He reads off the text messages “I love you,” “you’re my happily ever after,”  “this time next week I’m off the plantation,” “will you be my daddy as long as you promise to spank me.”    Andy on WWHL pointed out that anyone can fake a text in print which is what he showed to the cameras in his TH.  Apollo did ask her about the texts and she said he is no one and is out of the country.  He could be faking this storyline but who knows.  Apollo shouldn’t be talking about making a love crime and that people could die.  I hope Peter at least gives Phaedra the heads up that he is talking this way.  Nene does point out that Phaedra has a girlfriend who used to be an exotic dancer whose nickname is “White Chocolate.”

150206_2845277_Who_Is_Chocolate_

Peter comes home to tell Cynthia the news and she acts shocked.  Peter is giving her a way to confront Phaedra about Mr. Chocolate.  She got a storyline!  Cynthia didn’t think it’s fair that Phaedra gave Kenya and Claudia the “whore” stamp of approval when she may be the one who is cheating.

Kenya is calling Brandon to help her write the script for her tv show.  It’s too late to hire writers and she is going to test some actors.  I just feel she is going to waste some actor’s time.  Is this really going to be a show or just a part of her storyline?  There is some talk of a Kandi dildo which I’m not really paying attention to because the whole situation with Phaedra and Apollo is diverting me.

Claudia is afraid to wake up late for work and she is still stressed out with the interaction between her and Porsha.  I don’t think Porsha cares.

Kenya is auditioning actors for their parts.  I like that she had D. Woods from Danity Kane there.  I think she is really talented and very professional.  I don’t think she can play the older sister though.  D. Woods is 29 yrs old and Kenya is 44 yrs old.  Cynthia is auditioning and she came dressed as the character, a Jamaican beauty salon owner.  She tries to do a Jamaican accent and makes everyone laugh.

Claudia is at a business meeting with Rickey Smiley and he wants to know how things are going with Porsha.  Claudia honestly says things aren’t good.  Rickey wants someone to be the bigger person.  He lets Porsha in to sit in at the business meeting.  Rickey asks for gum and Porsha pulls out gummy bears.  Claudia thinks she is 5 yrs old.  I haven’t eaten a gummy bear since I saw Kelly Bensimon flip out on Scary Island.  I am afraid there might be some chemical in gummy bears that affects your brain.  Rickey brings up the tension between Claudia and Porsha.  Porsha says she wants Claudia to stop creating stuff.  They both want to squash the negativity.  They do a prayer circle and hold hands to pray to be better people.

Kandi is home from Los Angeles and she looks tired.  Carmon greets her who tells her she rode past her Mama’s house and there was a whole bunch of people in front of the house. From Kandi’s trip to Los Angeles, Kandi now doesn’t think it’s a good idea to do a movie with Todd.  Kandi wanted to ask a lady a question which Todd volunteered the answer to but she wanted the lady to answer that question.  Todd was irritated.  Kandi told Carmon they were married six months ago and they haven’t been having sex all that often.  They do it once a week and Kandi initiates it.  It’s almost as if Todd is trying to teach Kandi a lesson and trying to change her ways.  He doesn’t like that she doesn’t confront the situation with her mom, so he does the same by going away to Los Angeles. She’s too controlling so he tries to convince her to give up control over promoting her show A Mother’s Love to a promoter and that doesn’t work out.  Well at least he got a nice car out of the marriage.

Kandi does ask him if he is cheating.  Todd says he is not.  Kandi wants to go to counseling.  She’s been married six months and that’s a bit early.  Kandi thinks a good marriage needs good communication, good sex and good financials.  The only thing she has going is good financials.  Hopefully that doesn’t go down hill.

150212_2846725_Phaedra___Go_Away_from_Me__

Phaedra has been staying at a resort with her kids because Apollo has been making threats to their safety.  She goes home the day he is supposed to report to prison to change the locks.  She doesn’t know who he gave the keys to the house to.  I don’t blame Phaedra for removing her boys and herself because safety comes first.  Apollo comes home while she is talking to the garage door opener guy.  He starts yelling, telling her she is crazy.  They are prepared to call the police if he goes ballistic.  Apollo asks Phaedra to make sure his clothes go back in his closet from the laundry room.  The dude doesn’t seem to realize he is going away for 8 years, not 8 months in Federal Prison.  I doubt he’ll be treated like Lindsey Lohan and get sent home early for overcrowding.  He could get some years off but who knows.  It’s his second tour in prison.  He won’t find his stuff at home when he gets out.  She may not be living in the same house if she is able to get his name off the title and sell it.  Phaedra called Apollo’s friend to take Apollo away.  Phaedra in her TH says Apollo has upset Aidan by telling him he is going to prison and the police may kill him.  Phaedra acted as calm as she could while Apollo ranted and raved and left.  But then he came and came toward her with a drill in his hand.  She is nervous and tells him to get away with that thing.  He asks her not to call the police.  Phaedra thought he needed to report on the date he was given but he said he had 72 hours from that date to turn himself into prison.  Apollo finally does leave and Phaedra decides not to call the police.  Phaedra tells Apollo’s friend to make sure he doesn’t come back or else she will call the police.  This episode was really intense.

__________________________________________

This entry was posted in Real Housewives of Atlanta and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to Real Housewives of Atlanta “Hello Mr. Chocolate”

Good morning everyone. Happy President’s Day. Boy oh boy is it cold all over the country. Its like we’re in a deep freeze. I hope you all are ok.
    ATL was a trip. Apollo was trying to do anything to put blame on Phadera. Actions of a desperate man I suppose.

SNL40 was so much fun. The trip back down memory lane to some of the greatest shows was pretty terrific.

I didn’t watch much of RHATL because I was watching SNL40. I liked seeing all of the faces from the past. I really liked Celebrity Jeopardy and Wayne’s World. Having Sir Paul and Paul Simon perform was bittersweet. The voices just aren’t what they once were, but the sentiment was there.

For those of you who were once again socked by the snow god, I feel for you. Spring is just a little over a month away!

• designernailsdiana says:

Powell I enjoyed SNL 40 as well. I missed hearing the interviews before hand, but apparently there were a few drunk conversations.

3. Stacey says:

One thing that really bothered me. Pha calls a locksmith, asks him to change the locks, and he asks her why she wants to do that? None of your damn business dude!

I wish I had the day off! Phaedra is right. People are dangerous when they have nothing to loose. I would have called the cops. Well there were a log of people around but still Apollo. Thinks everything is someone else’s fault. You made me do it!

And, “Don’t call the police.” Why cuz if she did it was going to be on. He was going to do something or wAs it cuz he was already going and didn’t want to get into any trouble? I’m glad this is all on tape.

5. I love how People mag has an article stating that Apollo storms PhaKedra’s house —?? Didn’t they not LIVE THERE TOGETHER? Wasn’t it their marital home ?

Or did she move there alone ????

If someone stormed Kim Tramp Z’s house – who paid for that???

On WWH Meany tries SO hard to look unbothered by her castmates it comes off so so desperate. Almost Brandiac-like.
    she’s so “over” these girls – then leave the damn show !

She wasn’t on one frame last night, am I right? Or maybe I missed her ????
    Even Diana Ross’ daughter was having a hard time “getting” Meany. It was hysterical !

Bye girl – just leave. You’re SUCH a superstar! GO 👋👋👋

• Oh Em Gee.

Did you see when Andy was making fun of NeNe for her Ramen wig? So Traci says look a me, stop talking I want to pay you a compliment. And goes on to say how she admires NeNe for taking risks with her hair, as she always plays it safe- and never changes her hair up.

NeNe actually looks her dead in the eye and says something to the effect that she is very secure and confident in herself- implying that Diana Ross’s daughter isn’t.

I rolled my eyes so hard I almost hurt myself.

Chisy, ConvictFelonNida and Phaekdra moved into the house together, however her name is the only one on the deed, and is noted as Phaedra Parks Nida. I don’t believe that he has any interest in that house, due to their Pre-nup agreement, so he lived there, had keys to the home, but doesn’t own any equity from what I see from the property information. I don’t watch the show, but it’s a complete setup that A) the day he goes to prison they change the locks for the CAMERAS, something she probably actually did months previously, and B) that he storms all in there again for the CAMERAS the day he is to report to prison. I said this at the time we heard of the whole debacle that this was completely staged for CAMERA TIME!

• If you watched the show- they seem like they have an agreement. Which is why he whispered ” don’t call the cops” meaning IMHO “because I’ll spill the beans”.

She didn’t either.

Most of what we know is coming from Phaedra. It’s her story- and storyline, that she’s so afraid if him.

Dunno. Again JMO, she’s the mastermind and he’s the (willing) fall guy holding the bag. I will be very interested in seeing where these two to end up in 15 years.

My guess is they’ll both retire together to a piece if Caribbean property….

I don’t and never will watch the THugsR-US of Atlanta, I only read it here and have someone in atlanta that has some information occasionally. Again, trust me, if there were ANY sort of a brouhaha about to happen, or even looked like it was going to happen, those PRODUCERS would have called 9-1-1 immediately! This was faked and staged.

She’s been over them for the last 3 seasons but she’s not over that check.

• It’s getting kind of ridonk …..

I feel like andy is getting annoyed a smidge…. Just a smidge ….

She’ll likely mandate new castings for next season or theyll force her to film more with the others?
        Her ego is just too inflated now and not in a fun way – like I see other HWs- just me !

6. designernailsdiana says:

Ramonacoaster Thanks for the blog. I can’t watch RHO shows anymore since our cable is just basic. I enjoy coming here to read about the shows and every time I see something about the ATL women I :smh: why do they all have to act like foolish women?
    My own life is crazy enough without letting cameras and editors mess with reality to show the world.
    I hope you all had a very nice, happy and yummy Valentine’s Day. I know not everyone embraces it or has someone to share it with, however, I love candy so I’d celebrate even if I was single. My profile picture is from Saturday night when we celebrated at a dinner and dance. DH loved the eyes so much he made this pic his phone screen saver. I Love that man sooooo much!
    Blessings, Diana

Yes, thank you Ramonacoaster! I ff through Kenya, Porscha, Claudia, Peter, Cynthia, Nene when she is on, … wow. And I hope Kandi and Todd are acting for the camera. I would hate to see them throw in the towel after 6 months. Marriage is hard.

Look at you all glamed. I’m glad you had a great Valentine’s Day.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

You look beautiful! I hope you enjoyed your time w/ your #1Fan/DH.

7. T-Rex says:

Just a point of Verification, ConvictFelonNida will NOT be released from prison for overcrowding, this is his second FELONY, and this is FEDERAL prison, not state, he will do what most prisoners dp, 85% of their time, nothing further knocked off, and he will only get that 15% credit IF he keeps himself out of trouble in prison. He didn’t have issues that last time he was in State Prison, so I don’t think he will have issues in Federal Prison either. Based on the calculations, he will do almost 7 years of his time, I think it comes to 6 years and 8 months. Again, this isn’t STATE prison, it’s Federal, he was already convicted previously, he got a break on his sentence the first time, he won’t again. He is a knuckle-head and continues to be under the delusion Federal is like State prison, it isn’t. I have heard from two sources that he was told “flat out” by his attorneys that he would be doing the full time, and he thinks that he will just “squeal” on some other folks to get a lesser sentence. Nope, he got the 8 years due to his “squealing” abilities, he was facing 30!

He cracked me up when he said “Will you have my keys?”. I’m like he’s got an 8 yr stretch. Keys aren’t going to do him any good. And also he said “make sure my clothes from the laundry room are put in my closet.” HA!! He sounded like a kid going to college. 😄😄

• That was just crazy. Psychotic break.

Put away my clothes for me, and telling the guy not to use his tools. The workman spoke very slowly and softly to him- like uh oh- mad crazy convicted felon all up in my grill

• GA has a program if you admit to drug use and get treatment you get time offa the sentence- this blogger estimates 5 years 2 months.

OMIB this is NOT Georgia STATE PRISONS, this is FEDERAL PRISON the state of Georgia has no program that has anything to do with, help with, ,can do anything to get you less jail time in a FEDERAL prison. You can ask any Federal attorney, I did and I also asked my cousin a Georgia attorney. This TT person is NOT giving the correct information. IN addition, ConvictFelonNIda agreed to this sentence, he was NOT CONVICTED, he pled GUILTY and he was NOT CONVICTED nor Pled Guilty of a Federal Drug charge, nor anything remotely for drugs. The charges he agreed to our ONLINE and PUBLIC. The judge would have had to have been presented with the drug issues at TIME he pled guilty for them to even consider that issue, which I guarantee you they would have DENIED. He will serve six years and 8 months unless he does something stupid in jail. Sorry, but this is a subject I can’t understand everyone keeps debating, FEDERAL prisons have zero, zippo, nadda, nothing, never have never will have anything to do with State Charges, State sentencing guidelines, State ANYTHING! ALSO he got a reduced sentence he was facing 30 years, but he testified and gave evidence to the feds to use against “bigger fish” which is the ONLY reason he got a reduced sentence to begin with.

• This is a Federal program.

• It’s called the 500 hour program or something. Don’t remember but if you’ll read the link it’s in there.

Evidently Apollo’s attorney is skilled at using it so his clients serve less time.

TT is an interesting blogger who is more often right than wrong. Not crazy about her politics, but she usually gets her sh*t straight.

8. mrs peabody says:

Hi everyone, I’m back, we had a wonderful trip to Australia and New Zealand. I tried reading whenever I could but I have a lot to catch up on still before BH comes on tomorrow night. I’m up to Episode 10 (I don’t want to go out of order) and probably have all of Feb’s blogs and comments to read still so I’ll be back later. Have a nice day.

9. T-Rex says:

Since I am looking up court cases wanted to provide just a Small update on the KrupaKupcake lawsuit against THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBRANDI and she was served on 02/06/15 regarding the lawsuit and that is verified. So there can’t be any crapola about not knowing officially about the lawsuit it’s been served and verified. See below from the courts, so far. Once her lawyers file a response, I believe I can start pulling the information from my other online source.

* Click on BOOK/PAGE of a particular docket to see the image if it is available *

Case Number (LOCAL): 2015-1602-CA-01 Dockets Retrieved: 9 Filing Date: 01/22/2015
    Case Number (STATE): 13-2015-CA-001602-0000-01 Judicial Section: 09

Date Book/Page Docket Entry Comments
    02/06/2015 NOTICE OF FILING: VERIFIED RETURN OF SERVICE
    01/22/2015 COMPLAINT
    01/22/2015 DEMAND FOR JURY TRIAL
    01/22/2015 EFILE NUMBER : 22823540

I wonder how well her “But I’m A Single Mother” defense will work in civil court. And since she’ll probably try the Guidice “But I Wasn’t Spreading Gossip, I Was Just Repeating What Someone Said” defense, I guess Hadid can file his own lawsuit against her.

It’s all fun and games until someone ends up wearing a cone, huh Brandi?

In Florida, most Civil cases go to “mediation” wherein and settlement is usually reached if you are asking for a “jury” trial, which is good for the state and the parties not to have to shell out loads of money for a trial, bad for us gawkers because once it’s settled, it’s done so under protection so that none of the particulars is released to the public. Since I know a smidgeon of how civil court works down here, almost 99.9% of the time, when settling, the mediation will require that the defense pay all attorneys fees. So booya bitch, keep your yap shut! OH, and this may be why she has handlers also monitoring her twatter account, since she is now actually in litigation, anything she says or does, will be able to be produced in court against her, as a pattern of libelous behavior.

LOL “Deman for jury trial”. Hahaha. Get her Joanna. 😆😆😆 Again, I don’t think Joanna will win, but I’m glad Bobble has to spend money on an attorney. I’m sorry but maybe this will teach her to keep her trap shut.

10. I thought it’s LIVE tonight ?

Is this a dress rehearsal? I don’t get it.

Takes a LOT to get B to look 1/2 this polished.

I’m confused about this too…

We haven’t seen them finish the final task…this is probably the presentation part. The only thing that is live is the show where they announce the winner.

• Jules says:

Final taped last year. They decided a few weeks ago when rating were semi good to have it as a live show to announce the winner. The 2 episodes a night was because they had already filmed and NBC was burning off something to fill until after football season and the real shows start up once more.

• – so the boardroom was filmed also??? Last year?

I know the show wrapped essentially in April last year and to this freakin day I don’t know what caused the delay in proframming. I’ve mulled this for months.

Or this is just normal -? Tasks end and filmed last year and boardroom only is live???

— remember Brandi was asking some weeks back to please tweet to mr trump how much they loved her.

Oh just saw that kenya is at Trump Soho and Vivica filler Fox is midtown Trump. Separate them

Trump makss them leave a credit card when they check in. Minibar and room service –🚫NOT free 🆓

Yes, it’s the way they normally do it. The producer, Mark Burnett is the same for Survivor and many similarities between the two formats – one of which is Survivor is filmed up to the final 3 (or 2) and then they wait for months to pick the winner with an audience – live.

11. Free me please ☝️

It’s brandi

I’m sure most of you have seen this, but Tamara Tattles had neighbors watching Phaedra’s house, and they report nothing major happened at the house that day except filming. So it appears as though Bravo spliced in some of the confrontation from earlier footage.

Veena, this is also what I had heard, I posted it the day it happened, months ago, that this was nonsense, the timeline didn’t even make sense, this whole thing was in my opinion staged and done at some previous time period.

• I CONCUR!!!

there are voice overs by apollo at times.

So so so sooooooooooo lame !

Thanks for posting Veena ^^^^

• Well it’s Bravo. So yeah.

But Appollo did go on the lam that day. I remember the news article that he didn’t report when he was supposed to.

Yes, he went to the house to say goodbye to his children, there was no fracas or fights, it was calm, his attorneys were there with him. TRUST ME, there were cameras there if they was any possibility of an issue, the producers would have called the POLICE. He is a twice convicted criminal, no way they were going to be sitting ducks for any potential violence, and again his attorneys were with him, they drove him over there!

• There was a fracas at 4:00 according to CNN. I trust them more than Tamara Tattles.

The children were not there, they were with their grandmother. His attorney was not present.

He drove himself.

IMHO- all was not calm, by any stretch of the imagination.

No they said there was “an incident”, and they clarified she was in no danger, and then of course the “obligatory” source was mentioned but not a single item on CNN about a fight, or anything else. Again, it’s a complete setup and the information was GIVEN TO CNN by HER PUBLICIST. NOT CREDIBLE, not the Poh-LIce, not a neighbor, nothing, nada, zippo, zilcho. My “source”, who confirmed with a friend of Phaekdra said he was upset because his kids were supposed to be there and weren’t! She claims that indeed he did not go there by himself he specifically brought witnesses so that there wouldn’t be an issue, and the CNN article doesn’t state he did that either.

• Unless you identify your source, this is your opinion.

While you are entitled to your opinion, I am also entitled to mine.

There was a warrant issued for apollos arrest because he did not report to prison when he was ordered to.

That is why Phaedra and her assistant were taking inventory of the house, because he had (allegedly) threatened to burn down the house, and had punched holes in the walks. Which is why they were all surprised when he showed up. Because he wasnt supposed to be there.

He didn’t report because Phaedra didn’t put any $$$ into his prison account.

His publicist is as credible as your double secret insider source to me.

What OMIB says makes sense cuz Phadera said she thought he had to report that day but Apollo said he had 72 hrs to report from that particular date, so w/in the 72 hrs after the curfuffle his attorney drove him to the house to see his kids.

• Yeah I saw this- interesting.

13. So just a quick question?

Apollo faked the texts from Mr. Chocolate but not the texts from Kenya? If you believe one is true, IMHO, you gotta believe the other one is too.

Despite NeNe’s LENGTHY dissertation about the different types of chocolate on WWHL-lol.

I think Apollo is a lying asshole-I don’t think anything happened with him and Kenya but my biggest problem was that Kenya kind of seemed like she enjoyed the fact that Phaedra was bothered by the whole thing-Kenya kind played it up because she knew it hurt Phaedra-that’s shady as hell!

• Amber...Real Wife says:

ITA People go on about how everyone believed Apollo but it was Kenya’s action that led to the speculation. Although Apollo later confessed he lied, the secretive texting, w/o Phaedra’s knowledge, proved that neither of them had ‘clean hands’.

Right. XXactly!!! That’s why next epi I hope Phadera does smack Kenya cuz even though Apollo lied Kenya partially went along w/it until most of the ladies were calling her a whore. Phadera may have done some not so kosher things, IDK, but I don’t think she had an affair w/”Rich African Mr. Chocolate”. IDK why these people keep making up a “rich African guy” that one of them is having an affair with. All of them can’t be seeing a “rich African guy”.

Did they ever show the Kenya texts on TV? If anyone has a screen shot you can tell if they’re fake or not.

• Veena (NMD) says:

Kenya tweeted the texts to prove they were harmless. She also showed them to Kandi at least. The bottom line was there were some texts that it looked like he initiated, but there was nothing to show that she was doing anything wrong (other than responding to texts of a man married to a woman she was in a feud with).

Veena, yes and then ConvictFelonNida went on to say there were more texts that were deleted, which were false texts, I think he knows exactly how to falsify texts. He is a CON ARTIST! This is what he does, he is charming and nice looking and this is how he gets folks to think he is telling the truth while lying through his teeth. UGH and why as a wife you would be mad about some texts while your man is dumping 5,000 to 8,000 a night at a STRIP CLUB with HOOKERS! ::::::Shakes head::::::::: I personally would more irritated about money going out to buy the StripClubHookers, then some random texts, granted both would make me mad, but texts ain’t going to give me The Herps, AIDS or Gonorrhea, just sayin!

Yeah. I can see him faking those texts. LOL I marvel at people that are crooks. I never in a million yrs would think to fake text messages. I have no idea how.

Powell I agree with you about faked texts and I only know you can fake them from the facebook pages where they send you to websites that have funny text message exchanges and folks show how they are faked.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

The texts between Apollo n Kenya were real. It was the supposed stalking in a Cali hotel and offering of Felicitations that was embellished by Apollo.

Yeah. At the reunion when Kenya pulled her phone out saying she had the texts, Don’t remember if she let Andy look at them, but Apollo was saying he had texts also. Of course we learned he had no incriminating texts like he wanted mainly Phadera to believe.
        You know what gets me is that the supposed “smart” and all “knowing” Peter keeps believing Apollo. After he now knows Apollo lied about Kenya, he almost wrecked his car trying to drive and read Apollo’s phone, then goes home and tells Cynthia.

• You’re so right about Peter/Papa S ….

So not safe !!!!!!!🚙🚙📲📲📲🆘🆘📵📵📵

But that made me giggle.

I actually felt peter’s expressions were sincere with con artist – thought Trex is right – he’s a conman so we should know better.

Felicitations,…haha

14. Bye y’all!

Packing up to move to Atlanta to meet me an African! Evidently they’re just waiting at the airport with 🚗🚗🚗 and👜👜👜!!!

There is a Nigerian prince that keeps emailing me to cash in a check…Princess OMIB. That’s me now bishes!

👑👑👑

15. California35 says:

Good morning to all 😊

😑bottom lip monday 😕 it is not a day off for me, but it is very quiet in here. No mail, no calls, 1/2 the employees off. I loved the comute 😋

I hope you are having a nice day…

16. Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks for the great blog, RamonaCoaster. I haven’t had a chance to watch but so happy for your awesome recaps.

Ok, I don’t know how to post links but there’s an interview with Brandi–apparently before Lisa opened up Pump, Brandi asked Lisa if she could invest in it and Lisa said NO. Lol Brandi also says that because she’s been a hostess, waitress and a cocktail waitress, she’d want to own a restaurant. Lmao lol
    Had Brandi not screwed Lisa over, I’m sure she would’ve hired her as a waitress at SUR.

Foxy, you posted the link correctly, but People mag does something to make the links “break” when we post them here. It’s not you, it’s them, lol

If anyone wants to see – copy all the text (link) and paste in your browser and it will go to the interview.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

Thanks, Tartsy! You’re always so sweet. 🙂

Funny how Brandi can offer to invest in a restaurant, since she has continuously painted a portrait of being broke…no health insurance, doesn’t own her home, car, and who knows if the furniture is hers. That is downright delusional to think she had enough money to play an investor.

But this does open a little door of wonder…..I wonder, like the rest of you, if she turned on Lisa after being turned down. Hmm.

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I truly think she was that delusional that she thought maybe the would take pity and allow her to “invest” and perhaps let her fill a nest egg for herself? I truly don’t know hut I would’ve died laughing had I been Lisa and Brandi proposed this stupid idea. It makes sense that she might’ve turned on Lisa after this. Super crazy. I’d love for Andy to ask Lisa about this at the reunion.

This is the biggest CROCK OF SHITOLA! FIRST off, NO WAY in HELL would TheRoyalVpump even consider going into business with someone with NO MONEY, NO BRAINS< NO EXPERIENCE and NO TALENT. They have a Restaurant Group, TheRoyaVpump has several investors in that group and they also own a couple of places outright on their own. They have Business managers, with oodles of Restaurant experience and one of the owners has two Master's Degree in business and Finance. YEAH Right they would then go around and as the likes of THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi to partner with them. SECONDLY, that moron was already Black-balled from Villa Blanca and SUR, unless she was a PAYING CUSTOMER, no freebies while they were putting PUMP together as a restaurant, they were already on the "OUTS". SO, if you look at this "supposed" RESUME of THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi, no where in there has she been a waitress unless it was at a McDonalds back in High school, ah yes, but she didn't finish high school she was scooped up for a modeling career at 18, then it was 17, oops then she said 16! You can't work even fast food until you are 15, . From then on until she met ManCandyEddie, she claimed to have been jet-setting all over the world modeling, she was famous everywhere but the US who had never heard of her, then she was a stay at home mom for her kids because her husband always worked, or as we found out was screwing anything that moved, that wasn't her! OMG this bitch lies so much, thankfully I have basically a damned spreadsheet now, maybe I need to send that to her handlers so that they could at least make some of her lies, somewhat plausible!

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

You’re making me laugh so hard here, T-Rexie!
        I’m not certain when Lisa started thinking about opening up Pump, but it may explain why Brandi turned on Lisa. Brandi is very delusional. She must’ve thought that since she( was) chummy with Lisa, that Lisa would actually give her piece of her business. You know, because she’s a single mom that has to support two growing boys and all.

Foxy, TheRoyalVPumps had wanted to open a “gay bar” for a while, but never could find the right spot. Then when the lease fell through, from the former folks that were supposed to open a club at the spot where Pump is now located, the owners came to TheRoyalVpumps to see if they wanted to locate their club there. Again, NO WAY that the MORON was even on their thoughts when doing all of this! I think when that bitch is hammered, which is most of the time, she slurs probably nonsense in bars or clubs about wanting to own this or that, and unless you speak fluent drunk, you wouldn’t even realize what she is saying and she thinks THAT is a formal offer I guess.

• Amber...Real Wife says:

Reminds me of Jill. Remember she too wanted a piece of Bethanny’s empire while it was in it’s beginning stages. Bethenny was very shrewd and kept it all. Good for her, but I hope she was kind to Julie who almost single-handedly built the empire brick by brick.

Yep, TheLUNaticZarin and even Bawby kept pointing out, it was them that got her the gig on the Ho-wives, which Bethenny has said NUMEROUS times was absolutely true, and therefore they deserved a piece of her empire. Uhm, that’s not how that works, LOL

HA!! She thought Lisa would say yes? Bobble Head. 🙄

17. Ohhhhhhh emmmmm geeeee

I’m watching an episode of The Hotwives of Orlando –

DYING ! 😂😂😂😂😭😭😭😭😭

They’re mocking PhaKEDRA, Queen Lisa 😒- I just can’t take it. So effing funny.

Is that online?

• I believe it was on Hulu once — I don’t stream so I couldn’t watch though I LOVE the girl who created it. andy had her on WWH a few times – Casey wilson.

So then this new channel popped up – (LOL) – basic cable -called “POP” network.

So I don’t know I just set it to record whenever this is on. Im dying. It literally is making satire of EVERY HW.

Thanks Chismosa. I have to see that! I’ll look and see if the POP network is a part of the 1000 channels that are not in my favorites, lol. Hubs just found the Longhorn Sports network in channels we don’t watch and lord knows how long THAT was there…it was a VERY big deal to him since he follows all the University of Texas sports. I wish DirecTV would post an announcement when they add channels.

I found it, 273 on DirecTV. It’s not HD though 😦

This is the channel with the new comedy Schitt’$ Creek with Catherine O’Hara and Eugene Levy….they were talking to show up on WWHL last week.

18. “This is Orlando ! You go big or you go back to Kissimee !!!

“You done check me boo ”

😩😩😩😩😩😩😂😂😂😂

Ramonacoaster! Thanks so much, I was so curious what hit the fan last night on Atlanta. Crazy. I died laughing when you said you avoided gummy bears since the Kelly scene. 😆

SNL40 – I enjoyed this show so much! Haven’t watched something in a long time that had me laughing so much – especially the first couple hours. I bet that was a feat to pull of 3.5 hours Live with all of the different people! Funniest sketch performed was The Californians. I could have done without the either of the musicians named Paul and Kanye. Was Beck not available? Miley did a fabulous job with 50 ways. I guess I sneezed and missed Eddie Murphy?! WTH

A realllly great show EXCEPT Kanye. I wanna know how this man got 3 performances at the Grammy’s – then in an interview insults the Grammy process AND Beck. Of course Loren Michaels had to capitalize on that HOT MESS – because that’s what his show is good at. But meanwhile I despise that Kanye, who was never a SNL fixture – was in the opening sequence. Got a solo performance. And was repeatedly referenced and camera on him again and again (Wayne’s World segment). It exasperates me that the entertainment industry thinks we all want Kanye. Did you folks see pic from his NYFW show – what horrible concepts. Horrible is putting it nicely.

We have had much discussion here on how big Geraldo’s ego is and I’m pretty sure Kayne would make Geraldo look humble.

Now tonight I have to decide between Stevie Wonder and CA. I think Stevie will win – unless that asshole Kanye is there – anyone know???!

• California35 says:

I cant wait to get home to watch SNL! Its on my DVR, i did catch 2 things last night – Miley (great one) and the intro to Eddy from Chris Rock. Chris was great, but as you, i may have missed Eddy’s part. What happened? He spoke a bit then a comercial. I was confused! I will watch the whole thing tonight ☺️

• California35 says:

Kenye was there?! Ugh I really don’t care for him. He acts and says things as if he is the authority on the subject. Now in addition, he is married to a kardashian lol

I watched until around 10:30 then fell asleep, it was pretty good it had some good and not so good moments. We tartsy have to agree to disagree, I guess because I am older so newer cast stuff bored me and that fake soap opera bit was really stupid, UNTIL Betty White showed up and tongued Bradley Cooper, LOL. I am not a Kristen Wiig fan, I find her characters stupid. Steve Martin was awesome, of course the mock-jeopardy to me is always amusing. I am glad I think I fell asleep before KanyaKAKA really showed up. The weekend updates with the former lady anchors was great as well. Eddie Murphy looked pissed to be there, he said about two sentences and walked off the stage, Chris Rock spent more time introducing him, then he was actually on stage. Weird

21. Amber...Real Wife says:

Hello All. A few thoughts.

1. Apollo…… I don’t care that your cheating w/ and African and are counting the minutes before I am incarcerated. Just fold my laundry and put it in my draws. I’ll be back in eight years.

2. Clawdia….. I stutter and stammer and mess up the copy because Porsha won’t be my friend. I mean I called her a whore and prostitute and refused to apologize but I want to move on and she won’t do so and now it’s affecting my performance. Do something Ricky!

3. Cynthia….. Phaedra is having an affair w/ an African named Mr.Chocolate and i’m going to finally have a storyline!!!

4. Kenya……. I need D,Woods to appear to be my older sister even though she looks like my younger sister from my Dad’s newer trophy wife or even could be my niece. Is it believable if I pull the cord in my ponytail like this….

5. Kandi………. Todd doesn’t want to have sex anymore. Could it be that my team takes every opportunity to humiliate him as I silently watch OR my buying my hateful mother a fully furnished mansion down the block from us after she refuses to apologize for calling his mother a whore and his daddy a pimp?

Where’s Dawn??? Lol!

Where’s Shawn?!

I have snow on my lawn!

Welcome to rhymes without reason!

This the season!

Orson, to answer one of your questions, Yolanda will attend the Reunion if it benefits her to be there. I don’t trust her she’s very conniving.

STFU Stassi!

Poor Scheana – that wedding planner sux

Why is Katie in NY? This is the same hotel that Bravo set Jax up when he was in NY.

Chismosa! I know you love Cheri Oteri.

• NJBev says:

heyhow come I didn’t see Cheri Oteri on the SNL special last night?
      She was a major player on that show, No?

Cheri told Andy she had declined to attend and just 2 days before found out she could attend, so that’s probably why she was not used on stage.

• Please ✋im furious she wasn’t on last night. Just in the audience.

I spotted like 80 non-SNL celebs. My eyes saw so much!

I tweeted that if SNL deems you FIT TO HAVE A ••BEST OF•• DVD THEN WHY THE F ARE THEY NOT ON THE STAGE.

Lorne annoys me.

Tom2 with his ring on a string. Run Katie run.

Danielle is the worst Wedding Planner!

Scheana’s wedding is a hot mess – why didn’t they do all those things –

BTW what is a dollar dance?

Oops – was setting up the chat blog for tomorrow and got the time/date wrong and it published – sorry for the confusion if you get emails.

Dollar Dance – Wiki

United States
    In America, practice of a money dance varies by geographic region and ethnic background of the families involved. It typically involves guests giving small sums of cash to the bride or pinning cash to her gown or veil. Sometimes the money is placed in an apron held by the maid of honor or a female relative and the best man gives shots of whiskey to participants before the dance.

Even cultures that accept this may balk at paying the groom for his time and attention, so alternatives have developed, such as “paying” the groom with play money or a stick of chewing gum. Some consider this a way for the bride and groom to have face time with their guests and to wish them luck. Some couples place a small bowl on each table for guests to leave cash or checks so that guests won’t feel obligated to ‘pay’ for a short dance with the bride or groom, while still giving them the opportunity to spend 30–60 seconds chatting and dancing with them as the newlywed couple visits each table. Others say that the money will be for their firstborn child so the money is not for the couple.

Many, including traditional North American etiquette experts, consider the practice of asking for money from invited guests via the “Money Dance”, as incorrect.

Ariana is really sweet calming Scheana down like that.

38. NJBev says:

wow I almost said it!! won!! Celebrity Apprentice!

James “I totally deserved the punch (in the face from Kristen)” SMH

40. LaineyLainey says:

I’m watching my dvr of CA. Wow, Brandi looks really gorgeous on Celebrity Apprentice. This day feb.16, 2015 8:54 PM for the record books

Stassi is so conniving she’s willing to talk to Kristen because it fits her agenda.

Just turned to Friends and Lovers on bravo. Remember the body builder guy that was exercising on the train tracks and was hit and killed by the train? He’s on the show. Why didn’t they cut it out?

43. NJBev says:

I can’t stand that Christine girl- “you totally love me”
    ‘SAY SOMETHING!!! THat poor Alex guy-
    I say RUUUUUNNNNNNN, alex, run!!!!

I guess after puppy-gate these two are back together.

Great blog, thanks.

Welcome home Mrs Peabody!

This photo is great!

Andy on WWHL has Kate Pierson from the B-52’s as bartender and Andy revealed that he was a go-go dancer in the background for the band ages ago – he showed footage and it was hilarious!
    I can’t figure if Andy was in the SNL audience last night, but his guests were and he grilled them and he did talk about how fun the after party was for SNL…and he drove Cheri Oteri home. For which I seriously doubt he drove though. Awkward moment of the evening was he tried to get his guest to agree that Victoria Jackson lost her mind…he got the side eye for saying that.

Hey, Julia Lois Dreyfus was missing last night!

Chismostest! I guess sheana is Mexican! The few times I’ve seen the dollar dance-you give one of the bridesmaids a dollar and you get a shot then a dance with the bride or groom. Or both! They were polish weddings. Well, the people were of polish descent! There was even a Polka! Lol. I think my mom (German and Lithuanian) did a version of it-I’ll have to ask her!

I didn’t see the show-what did they do for the dollar dance? Theres all kinds of versions of it-it was a way to give the bride and groom money-now it’s just the fun tradition of it.

They had Melissa come out on stage for this and everyone got on their feet and clapped for her entrance. She said that she and Copper are doing great.