Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Tonight on RHOBH Brandi will be going dry for 21 days, while the Lisa’s double team Kim to try to get her to see that she’s supported and can seek help.

By now Brandi has learned that you’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t with someone like Kim.  Brandi was probably is trying to be a friend and protect Kim from this “addiction” storyline just like Kyle is trying to be a good sister.  But the truth is, Kim showed up at a Bravo event behaving erratically, and in so, created the storyline.

That said, the fight(s) between Kyle and Brandi have moved this storyline from a simmer to a boil, and they should just stop.  Kyle needs to understand this isn’t about her and take a deep breath.  Brandi needs to undertand she can’t help Kim by covering up, and take a step back.

Lisa Rinna is the truth cannon this season and viewers seem in full support.  Brandi played that role in Season 2, and landed herself a job as a Real Housewife.  She also tried to take some credit for Kim entering rehab and getting sober.  This time around she’ll probably put Lisa R on blast for doing the same thing – well the same thing without the specific (and wrong) substances blurted out.  I predict that if Lisa R continues to be the truth cannon viewers will grow tired of her.  But I somehow doubt she will.  Lisa R seems to have personal reasons for feeling the way she feels about Kim hiding her problems, and I have to respect that.

Let’s hope this story arc is soon over, because it’s really depressing.

Let’s chat.

_________________________________________________

This entry was posted in Beverly Hills, Let's Chat. Bookmark the permalink.

357 Responses to Let’s Chat – Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Good evening!
    Yeah, the Kim story has been a real buzz kill and I hope it will simmmah dowwwwn as soon as possible.

I’m so over Kim and her fake victim crap-she’s is mean and nasty and she manipulates every situation. I’m tired of watching her and Brandi in their crazy relationship!!
      Bring on some damn fun now BH!!

We need some Shi Shi Shi 💐💍⛵✈

Yep. Watching the reruns before the epi tonight, there’s that bit where Kim says the bathroom convo felt familiar and is just oozing contempt and says she’s disappointed in Kyle when Kyle did nothing wrong in either of those bathroom situations yet Kim’s somehow twisted it in her brain to be that way..GRRR

• Laineylainey says:

But then what would Kyle have to do?

2. I agree w/ my bestie — ^^

Do any of you feel that bravo doing LOGOS of fun colors of “KIMTERVENTION” — is just – not right ???

I mean we KNOW bravo and producers and Andy love to use use use …. But this is just ICKY.

and sorry, I’m just at 2nd year BH.
    It’s grossing me out. Though I do agree Kim is loving it and creating it

Silly February sweeps are going to break my DVR. Between hubs and I we maxed it out last night, I had to cancel VPR to get Stevie Wonder on there. TV addict problems. Oh and this morning I discovered that I missed Westminster Part 1 😕 not happy about that, but Part 2 and Best in show is tonight on USA network. 🐕🐩🐶

As you know I am not a dog person but if I turn on Westminster-I’m done! I can’t stop watching-best in show is my fave so I’m going to be checking it out. It’s weird that I’m not a dog person but I love the dog show…

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

I had that problem on Sunday with the SNL40, Atlanta, nba all-stars. Blah. DVR went crazy.

How is your pup doing, btw?

Funny you ask, just today I found a mass inside where the front leg meets the body on my American Staffordshire terrier. 😣😣😣 I pray it’s a fatty tumor, and if so, I think it will have to be removed, it’s almost golf ball sized and will interfere with walking. Freaked me out!
        Do you have a dog?

• Foxymel(Mel) says:

That’s terrible. I hope it’s just fatty tissue too, please keep us posted.
          We had a black pup half shih zhu, half poodle and passed away several years ago when my oldest son was about 1. We had that pup since she was about a month old and just house trained so easily.
          I really would like another dog because my two boys would be so happy. I know I would have to do all of the work so I’m putting it off until they’re older. I would like one sooner because some dogs are just great with children with Autism.

• That happened to my cat too. He’s fine. But it is scary.

I’m sure doggie will be fine- but sending you love anyway

4. Um- great idea ????

• RabbleRouser2010R says:

This is suppose to be a real company but they use gmail instead of having their own email server? ghetto.

• I’m with you RR – however – I think then theyll get bombarded with random casting requests. Or emails of ANY kind.

Creating a random GM account allows for this temporary stuff.

I think that’s why they do it. ???

Ps: hope you’re feeling good these days ❤

Chis! So-funny you mentioned yuengling! My mom is from the town where it hails from-Pottsville, PA. Americas oldest brewery! It’s not far from Harrisburg. My uncle owns a beer distributorship in Maryland. Jill would LOVE him because he distributes Coors Light. They also carry yuengling-my uncle is friends with the owner (he was from Pottsville too) Dick yuengling. They go boating in Florida. Shi shi shi! Lol

I did watch VPR on the 2nd showing and Mike Shay is a really smart guy, he just stood there in silence when Scheana was melting down over thing not going as planned. When Ariana told Scheana that people really didn’t know if the music was off – that is the truth, people were just having fun and her forcing it to be as she envisioned made it weird. But Ariana, in all her wisdom could see that was NOT what Scheana wanted to hear ( or believe it) so Ariana went straight into consoling Scheana..for which she did like a good friend, despite her being fairly loopy from the alcohol.

Tom Schwartz and Jax showed their true colors with their women – Run ladies! They can’t be rehabilitated! RUN!!!

Hey also James needs to get rid of KrazyKristenNExtStarofSnapped, before he is that victim that gets her on that show snapped.

Man, I’d so rather be watching next week’s VPR’s(can’t believe it’s come to this!) over more Kim drama

• RabbleRouser2010R says:

I don’t think Jax is attractive at all. His skin is GREASY and pot marked and his nose even post nose job looks like a turkey drumstick. He totally skeeves me out.

7. NJBev says:

I love the commercial with Katie Couric and Bryant Gumble in the BMW I3.
    “Alison , can you tell me what the Internet is?”
    –seems like yesterday….. lol

8. Why am I STILL in mod!???!!????

How do these things get decided by WordPress ?

9. Yay, time for the crapfest to start on east coast!

10. Stacey says:

Let the madness begin!

11. OneMoreInBoston says:

I like that Yolo is calling Brandi out.

Does Yo not realize that she chided Lisa for mothering B just last season?

So Brandi is willing to do the cleanse for Yo – shouldn’t she do it for herself? And BTW Brandi – Lisa also supported you when a lot of people didn’t.

14. Kyle looks so good tonight.

15. Splits sees the handwriting that Bobble Head is going to totally flame her.

Lisa really had Brandi’s number – Kyle should listen to her advice.

• Laineylainey says:

Kyle really doesn’t like Lisa. In her th after tea at Lisa’s what did she say ? Something like Lisa doesn’t take her own advice… Something like that. Why am I even commenting? I can’t even remember what she said. Has anyone here read the book or seen the movie: “still Alice”? That’s what I feel like sometimes

• I think I saw the documentary, the one with the son filming his mom with Alz…?? I forgot my wallet when i went grocery shopping yesterday…..had to go get it…ugh….

17. JILL you neeeeeeed to watch BEST IN SHOW the christopher guest movie.

To die.

18. Ok – this is the first time I see his dad in Starzy’s boyfriend. And how great does Eileen look? I mean she is so age appropriate, I applaud that.

19. Toodybird says:

Vince is too cute.

20. Oh ps I found out 2 interesting things via wiki:

KIM was born like 3 towns away from me. (??????)

Eileen’s other husband (#2 I believe ?) has the same birthday almost to the exact date, as current husband. One day apart I believe.

Good matches. She’s Gemini and theyre Libras.

What part about NO BOOZE! doesn’t Vince get?!

22. kit9 says:

Brandi’s cleansing but still taking Xanax? Brandi’s taking her cues from Kim…in absence of booze, take pills.

23. Oh, more puppies! Yes, yes, yes! And another Lisa, ok I am happy now

24. So I have a 150 lb Rottweiler that jumps up and runs to the TV whenever Giggy is on. He is in love. Lol!

Ken – “I don’t think Lisa would want me to leave anybody out.” In other words – I don’t want to invite you, but I feel like I have to.

And yes it is kinda f-ed up that he has to ask you to be on your best behavior – but do you blame him?

OR it’s BRAVO induced by saying you have to invite that whackjob since everyone else is coming to this Bravo induced event. It’s totally F***d up that she is that much of an immature, drunken idiot that someone has to remind a grown ass, over 40 bitch to behave like a human being at a party.

• Stacey says:

That was my favorite scene of the season! Love Ken!

• Buttercream says:

Love that Lisa said to “the walking STD that bangs her mover” while wearing the cast off dress from Yolo..”How did you make the cut”? All the goodwill from CA is now down the drain thanks to her petty comments at the table and in her TH …

Hahahaha! Ken telling Brandi to be on her best behavior…..made her mad!

27. Wth is Kim wearing? Kaleidoscope blouse. As dizzy making as her.

28. Toodybird says:

Just saw below that No More Drama shared Tawny Kitean was on Brandi’s podcast. Was thinking last year that brandie reminded me of her. Both Cray-cray and even looked similar.

Here we have Brandi talking about Kim’s sobriety again.

30. Can I ask about Lisa’s eyelashes?

makesmecrazy#

Why.

31. Toodybird says:

Ok, so Kim must have agreed that she is the addict storyline since that is all anyone is talking about. Sad face.

32. Toodybird says:

Oooooo. A shameless strumpet is coming to Southern Charm. Love that goofy show!

Did anyone channel flip to Westminister and see the Old.English Mastiff? We had one of those long time ago…was a wonderful companion….just a bit too big.

34. Ok, love the Betty Davis story – it the only thing I think I have ever like from her

35. I really like Eileens house- I think it’s pretty and eclectic

“What a waste of my talent” LOL at Lisa R

37. Toodybird says:

Jelly Bean Kyle when Vince was asking Kim about famous people who worked with her.

• Laineylainey says:

Yeah!!! Good points. I’m not crazy about Kyle, but she is Kim’s sister. She might not go about it perfectly and she may be self serving but they are sisters. That needs to mean something. It didn’t mean anything to Kyle when she outed Kim. And it means nothing to Kim this season when Brandi is trying to shut out Kyle. I truly believe they have agreed to milk this to benefit them both (guarantees them both a bravo paycheck). I want to believe the duck sisters are in cahoots. But Brandi obviously needed a storyline, too! The ADDICTION provides fodder for kim, Kyle and Brandi. Oh gosh what am I saying? the whole cast is mired in THE ADDIcTion.

38. Why does Kim have a sock puppet- I’m lost already….

Crazy script?!

40. Way too many pills – step away from the pills Lemons!

41. Toodybird says:

Gaaaa! But Eileen and Vince have a great house.

This whole Monty thing is very very weird…

• Well.

It’s interesting that he’s back with Kim when he’s sick. So that Kim looks like the selfless martyr but also has unlimited access to his pills and patches.

he’s also mega wealthy??? Maybe she has unlimited access to his $$$ too.

Allegedly.

IMHO.

43. I gotta get in on the Pottsville Pa, my mom grew up in Nanticoke which is just north on the 81 from Pottsville. She is 2nd generation Polish American.
    And what is weird is my 89 year old neighbor across the street is from a town over from hers…

Whenever they talk to Kim, Kim’s like “I need, I need, I need.”

And Kim, if Brandi believes Kyle wasn’t there for you, why don’t you correct her!

45. Is Rambles sounding rational, almost making sense?

PREACH! (Lisa R TH)

When SpaceCadetDrugAddictAlcoholicKim said ‘BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH’ to someone mentioning going to an AA meeting or group when they are clearly not in a good place, pretty good sign that she is USING!!!

Lisa R has Kim’s number.

48. sparklemuffy says:

I love PrincessPindy #hispenishisdecision lol #Ihave4sons lol

49. RH of Melbourne on Thursdays?

Yay!

50. New season of Melbourne starting soon! Yay, another housewives to watch – I am done to BH and sometimes NY and have jettisoned the others so could use a good season of Melbourne!

I think we keep getting subjected to teens learning to drive may e because it’s 10x more stressful for a parent that’s allowing them to learn in a 100k car!

52. Ah, they are wearing pink (Eileen & Lisa) crap so is Bobble Head

Ohhhh this picture Brandi tweeted the other day in from this scene!!

54. Yay, we have Kathy’s shiny smooth face to look at. Look away or you will by hypnotized!

55. NJBev says:

Kathy Hilton is making a showing…..
    well, well, well,

She has been friends with TheRoyalVpump for many, many years!

• NJBev says:

i did not know that 🙂

WOW yet again taking another dig at Mohammed, doesn’t she know who is he in BHills? WTG bitch you are probably now more blackballed from even more events, parties and shindigs in BHills and LA! Hope you like that crappy PodCrap because that’s as far as you are probably going to go! You are a complete MORON!

I guess she figures (somewhere way, way deep inside) that if you’re going to go down in flames, you should go down gloriously aflame. And IPU knows, she probably knows a lot about going down. 😉

• Stacey says:

Now we know when the Valentine photo was taken!

Eileen doesn’t judge people….she just lays back and observes you crazy broads, knowing she doesn’t want IN on that, lol

I guess they all didn’t get the dress pink memo.

58. NJBev says:

Kim looks great-

59. Omg- Kathy is one scary looking biotch.

And BTW? This houseguest dude? I want to read his blog.

spill it#

And we never will hear Kim say that’s not true!

61. I hate what Kyle’s wearing.

62. Toodybird says:

Yolanda and Brandi have same dress, different colors?

I love Ken and Lisa bickering – the poor driver.

Glad I’m not the Todd- Vanderpump.driver!

Ken called him “driver”….I can’t even!!

66. Poor driver – he doesn’t know which way to go

67. Awwww…she was really surprised!

She was truely surprised!

Nice dig Lisa…I laughed out loud from that zinger!!
    Brandi’s dig was stupid but I’m not surprised!!

70. STFU Brandi, you are just jealous that Lisa has a real friend

Kyle – LET IT GO!

72. Stacey says:

LOL Brandi and Yo are wearing the same dress different color!

73. EXIT —-

Ok they’re originally from BUCKRUN???
    Then moved to Pottsville.

Maiden name of the father’s side is HERTZ.

My mother worked with the two sisters (her roommates) at airlines.
    One sister was like such a hottie so she was a big flight attendant for American A.
    The other sister worked at the offices for American.

Trying to find out the street in Pottsville – that’s where I’ve been.

I remember that when one of the aunts came to visit a lot for greek easter she needed to find a EASTERN catholic church — so they were not Roman Catholic. – it was when I first found out about this other branch of Cathlicism.

I’ll have to ask if my mom knew anyone named hertz. The only church I know is St. John’s-and there was a tiny church on her street but I forget the name. St Patrick’s? They lived on Norweigian street.

What a bitch…

Catching the end! Oh Brandi you’re an ass.

Is Lisa setting her up?!

77. Toodybird says:

Stomach queasy now that Lisa is cuddling up to Brandie.

78. NJBev says:

I think Lisa is taking it to far now-

Brandi had a Kristen expression watching the 2 Lisas!

80. Omg caroline Manzo and albert at celebrity apprentice ????? Huh ?
    Trying to get her babies on CA?????

Again with the ageism Brandi – stop it – you look petty.

82. Brandi is truly annoyed when other people are happy.

miserable#

This is funny! Me and jill would SOOOO be up there with them!

84. Laineylainey says:

Why does Brandi sing “I’m sorry”? And then makes jabs in her TH’s

She’s a walking contradiction.

Oh, and then she will say “she never ever says anything bad or attacks anyone ever!” uhm maybe she has a brain tumor or something that makes her continually LIE and forget the TRUTH even exists. UHM BITCH it’s wonderful we all have this shit in writing all over twatter and the internet and all that footage from a little reality show you are on, which hopefully you are fired from very soon!

Lisa R and Eileen need to step back a little. It’s too much.

• NJBev says:

I have to agree with you-
      I wonder if the producers are pushing them a bit?

Never thought of that, they may know she is using and isn’t on the program any longer and don’t know how to address the situation since her family has basically decided they don’t want to confront her. Kathy was clearly oblivious, and VileKyle one minute says she wants to help, then she can’t, then she doesn’t want to, then just be done, don’t keep wishy washing around it. Of course she makes it about her too much of the time too. The two of them both need serious therapy, or just stop trying

• I dunno. It is a little much. But then again, all Kyle does is sweep it under the rug.

I get it. I dunno if I would get involved but I get why they are.

That ring was around $250k if I remember correctly.

88. T-Rex says:

• Not smart on her part – she really needs to learn how to pick her battles

• Well, he took krupas side against her in SmellyGate so now he’s Enemy #1.

Besides she would never everyone accepted by these people, so she probably feels like she’s got nothing lose

Well technically he took his own side, because THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi absolutely LIED and said SHE heard Mohammed say it, then she backed off and then said that she HEARD that he had said it. Mohammed is not the kind of guy that would say that to anyone, he is not a stupid man, and from what anyone has said that while he is a serial cheater, he is very respectful especially to women he likes.

RHOBH SEASON 5 TL

08-17 Bella moves to NY
    08-18 AZ University
    08-20 Kyle/Kim lunch Gladiator look
    08-22 Poker Night *tentative
    08-25 Lisa vacations in Cabo
    08-28 Max talks w/ Ken & Lisa
    08-28 Kim is in Hospital *we don’t know how many days 3 4 5 6 7 100?
    08-29 Jewelry Party at LisaR
    09-27 *David Foster Gala – Calgary
    09-28 *HWs fly to Europe
    10-03 *Lisa with family in London
    10-03 *HWs come back from Europe
    10-21 *Nicky Hilton book signing
    10-22 *Adrienne’s event Supper Club

90. JILL – brandi dancing at Olivia Newton John – I almost vomited in my mouth ! 🚽🚽

91. Night! It has been fun, but I can’t keep my eyes open so will have to see the Royal Pump on WWHL on tape

92. Stacey says:

I love Ken for inviting Brandi, and even more for asking her not to be an asshole. Love that Lisa made a fool of Brandi singing and LOVE the hate spilling from every pore of Brandi’s body seeing everyone have so much fun without her. Oh, and that Vince didn’t invite Brandi to his reading…hehe, I really enjoyed this episode….obviously I muted whenever the addict was onscreen pretending to be sober.

93. RE: Mohammed :
    VV 🚨🚨🚨—> meant to tell you – Nightline did a whole featurette on Mo and the MEGA houses he’s building in the neighborhoods more shi shi than BH.

It was VERY interesting. ……….
    He literally was in the entire segment.

That’s why I posted above about her being a complete MORON going after Mohammed YET AGAIN. THELIARSUPREMESLUTBAGSCUMBAGLYINGLIARJEALOUSBITCHMORONSTFUBrandi should be grateful he isn’t also suing her for spewing a LIE about him. BUT he is probably a lot more savvy, he can just make sure she is “persona non grata” in social circles, that includes folks like uhm Producers, directors, etc. Once she is fired she won’t be able to get anything but “arrested” in LA!

• Rebecca wishes dragons would appear and roast every Housewife who says or does something stupid. says:

Literally? 😘

I missed it.

Brandi IS a moron. I don’t know why when she was saying that about Mohamed I pictured Yolanda agreeing with her.

Sitting to watch and chat with myself! 😊

Lisa Vanderpump is on WWHL tonight.

Brandi Kim Eileen and Lisa at have blogs posted already!
    Kim’s blog is crazy-if you have never had to interact with an addict you may be convinced that she is sober as judge after reading her blog…..she’s GOOD-I mean really really GOOD at this shit!

100. Meant to put it here : im going for the Portuguese water dog

101. NJBev says:

I don’t like lisa’a dress.
    what a bummer, first time ever

102. NJBev says:

oh, and don’t shoot me, but Lisa could’ve used a pair of undies with that white dress
    at her birthday party. Not a good look at all 😉

I think what namaste said earlier in the blog-that Kim tells people what they want to hear (or she thinks they want to hear) rather then Her truth was spot on.

Kyle does make a lot of things about her-but this addiction stuff is about her, in many ways, because it affects her. And her family. And her kids. I’m seeing it this way-if you look at a lot of the comments here-a lot of us put a lot on kyle. She needs to leave the show, help Kim, be involved, stay out if it etc….those are our opinions and that’s what we’re here for. BUT if she’s getting the same opinions from people in her real life-and has been for years-you can see why she’d be at her wits end.

I know a lot of people have mentioned therapy-maybe they have done that-but it simply doesn’t work. Which brings me back to what namaste said-Kim doesn’t tell her truth. Kim was blah, blah, blah about AA-I’m sure she’s yada, yada, yada about therapy. I’m going to go with Kit and the others who’ve shared that unless Kim wants help-she can’t be helped.

Did Brandi get on Yolanda’s bed with her shoes on? I think she did.

STFU Brandi!

I enjoyed the bitchy party Lisa. Why does Brandi keep stealing Lisa’s plants?

Bravo did some THs recently. Lisa R, Kyle, Lisa V. that I noticed.

So, Yolanda said (last year). “My team”, the dream team. They didn’t air her saying that last year.i always contended that the Dream Team crap was Yolanda’s invention.
    #vindicated

109. NJBev says:

I think Kyle is also very concerned that Kim may have blabbed about some of Kyles secrets as well as Kims secrets..
    she is justifiably worried, God knows what kind of spin brandi will put on whatever came out of Kims mouth- that’s a scary thought, imo.

110. California35 says:

Omg Silk Stalking 😋 i used to watch that hahaha

111. No wonder Yolanda feels like shit!!!!

I think when Kyle filmed the TH where she’s wearing the purple dress with silver lines. She was on her period.
    #bitchy #negative

113. California35 says:

James, james, james, hahaha

114. California35 says:

Are Brandi and Yolanda wearing the same dress?

115. California35 says:

Wow!! Brandi with her comments….
    Ugh specially about age….she is not a teenager, she acts worst than one, but she isn’t one. She doesn’t look young either. The nerve! I am younger tha she is and i take offence when she makes those coments about “older” women,

Awwwww! Poor James, hope he likes living back with mummy and daddy, since StinkStankyStanger wants to “use” KrazyKristenNextStarofSnapped in a your boyfriends really “gay” episode and try to hook her up as another one of her escorts(allegedly) for rich, OLD dudes to have sex with(oops again allegedly).

I was surprised with Yolanda when she said she takes (I think 70) herbs & vitamins everyday from all over the world.

When you take anything that is not approved by the FDA, it’s a roll of the dice.

If you have a bottle of vitamins that has not been approved by the FDA imagine that it was mixed & made in a hugh tub. The mix will be off. One pill could have 25mg while the next pill has 55mgs and so on. It’s not safe,

I don’t know if this is hurting her but she should see a doctor in the US and review each pill she is taking. What she is doing is more dangerous than helpful.

If the stuff isn’t going to be evaluated by the FDA, why waste money on things like quality control? Or ingredients?

• Hey, I am a firm believer that with today’s diet we don’t get a lot of the nutrition we need, but shouldn’t you update your diet to get nutrients by eating healthier items rather than just take a pill. There is a doctor I have been reading who has MS and she changed her her diet (more paleo) and she is biking and walking now, but she did it mostly by eating the nutrients rather than taking a pill. Ok, I am the first to not eat enough veg, but it makes sense to do it naturally.

Nothing new. She’s posted pictures of her vitamin intake years ago and I believe on an episode long ago the camera panned to her bag of vitamins.

• Me no likey!

But LuAnn looks amazing in the pics

Other than the jumpsuit she was falling out of, the clothing I could see looks like the sort of stuff women would actually wear.

B-O-R-I-N-G Who would buy an outfit in real life where you boobs can pop out and say “how you doin'”? NO ONE. It’s no better than any other Ho-wife try at a clothing line. First off again, this isn’t HER line. It was designed and sewn by someone else that put her name on the finished product for publicity. Ask ShebyShereeBrokeAssAintGotNoMoney how that whole fake clothing biz works out.

Brandy and Yoyo totally have on the same dress.